Are Chronomancer Cooler Than Dragon Hunter?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Edit: This was made before the stream. I am far more impressed now, will edit shortly!

Of course, coolness is objective when I say so subjective, and we’ve still more to discover about this new class but…

The Dragon Hunter!

• Guardians.. a supporty class is getting more… active support?
  • Guards get a longbow.
  • Class Mechanic (Virtues) changed. Burning Virtue now .. Burns more! Healing Virtue now grants a leap along with its heal, making it .. Less accurate? Aegis virtue creates a shield that shelters allies from all damage; can’t really hate on that one it’s pretty tight.
  • Traps! Made of light! Sorta like symbols but now more Ranger-esque!

Sorry guards, but nothing here is really all that impressive at first glance, hopefully the stream tomorrow will shed more light (get it? get it!?!) on this elite specialization. The Chronomancer spec seems like a much more dramatic change of style from core Mesmer than Hunter does for Guardian.

One down.. Six more to go! Who do you think will have the coolest specialization? I’m betting Necros may give us a run for our money. Dat Greatsword.

(edited by Chaos Archangel.5071)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

Coolest? Not sure yet.
Cheapest? Thief creepin.

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

Chaos, there isn’t enough salt here … not salt from tears but salt to really rub in the wound ;-)

Though … they might rub it back in our eyes after tomorrow’s PoI :-p

I’m hoping to see the most come out for Necromancer, Ranger, and Mesmer … Engineer and Thief following behind us … Warrior, Guard, and Ele can give the rest of us a turn.

Mesmer, Necromancer, and Ranger are not considered “top picks” in any part of the meta except Mesmer for speed run records (thank you, Time Warp) and Necro for GWEN … both of which they are almost an afterthought in the meta.

Engineer and Thief are desirable in sPvP … even sometimes doubled up on there … they are also desired in some PvE speed run metas … in WvW though, they don’t fit into the GWEN meta.

Elementalist … so desireable in all parts of the game that it’s doubled up on in the 5-man content (PvE and sPvP) …
Warrior … also desirable in all parts of the game … just not doubled up on.
Guardian … also desirable in all parts of the game … just not doubled up on.

NOTE 1: the Specialization changes and the nerf to Ele summoned weapons could shake this all up … that’s my hope … though I’d want all classes closer to “in the meta” as opposed to just swapping in/out what’s “meta”.

NOTE 2: I know that “meta” isn’t everything … but there are reasons (many proven via actual math/logic/facts) why certain classes are/aren’t part of a given meta.

NOTE 3: I enjoy the heck out of my Ranger (not really top-dog of any meta) and my Mesmer in all 3 game modes.

I think people keep forgetting that the devs said they’d be revamping Ranger spirits and traps and other posts have discussed improved AI for HoT … so we might all get blown out of the water by the Ranger love … I wouldn’t mind that … it’s my other GW2 baby

Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

guard demand condi dmg and they get one with traps from range as close range probably were too powerful.

necro i bet be par with mesmer specialization
warrior will be boring as guardian
thief with rifle will get more qq
ele mmm…
ranger will be support now with staff? so guardian become ranger and ranger become guardian?!
engi probably will have nice cool things also

in Mesmer

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Of course, coolness is objective, and we’ve still more to discover about this new class but…

The Dragon Hunter!

• Guardians.. a supporty class is getting more… active support?
  • Guards get a longbow.
  • Class Mechanic (Virtues) changed. Burning Virtue now .. Burns more! Healing Virtue now grants a leap along with its heal, making it .. Less accurate? Aegis virtue creates a shield that shelters allies from all damage; can’t really hate on that one it’s pretty tight.
  • Traps! Made of light! Sorta like symbols but now more Ranger-esque!

Sorry guards, but nothing here is really all that impressive at first glance, hopefully the stream tomorrow will shed more light (get it? get it!?!) on this elite specialization. The Chronomancer spec seems like a much more dramatic change of style from core Mesmer than Hunter does for Guardian.

One down.. Six more to go! Who do you think will have the coolest specialization? I’m betting Necros may give us a run for our money. Dat Greatsword.

Is coolness objective? So it is a fact that chronomancer is cooler?

Do you mean subjective?

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

DH is still way open for interpretation as we know almost nothing yet. Their virtues being changed on active is a huge buff and boost and they still maintain their passive effects. Longbow is looking to be great range damage and support if taken with symbolic avenger.

We will see tomorrow what the skills actually are before claiming ourselves champions.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

So now they’re hosting it on Ready-Up. Maybe they realized how unconventional it was to do it on POI. Silly Anet.

eta- to stay on topic, guardian has always been underwhelming to me. It lacks a certain novelty. Hopefully the specialization makes them more bad kitten …

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

(edited by MailMail.6534)

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

I don’t know about effective, but the business about active virtues makes it sound more fun than the existing Guardian. Was thinking of deleting mine to make another Mesmer instead. But maybe now I won’t.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

This summary really did the class justice.

Hopefully we won’t feel the wrath of all the angry guards.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Very strange guardian spec, and the name is… well… I can think of many better names, most of which have already been suggested by other people in suitable threads. I hope they change the name to something better.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

It’d be misdirected.

Anyway, guard was never cool. Guards are like a box of weebix. They’re cerial, you eat them, you keep a box in the cupboard, but you generaly don’t choose to get them out for breakfast. There’s usually something better to have, whether it be a more enjoyable cerial (Mesmer) or honey on toast (warrior). Why would a specialization change that? Giving weetbix a longbow…. its still weetbix.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ramiel.4931

Ramiel.4931

Chaos, there isn’t enough salt here … not salt from tears but salt to really rub in the wound ;-)

Though … they might rub it back in our eyes after tomorrow’s PoI :-p

I’m hoping to see the most come out for Necromancer, Ranger, and Mesmer … Engineer and Thief following behind us … Warrior, Guard, and Ele can give the rest of us a turn.

Mesmer, Necromancer, and Ranger are not considered “top picks” in any part of the meta except Mesmer for speed run records (thank you, Time Warp) and Necro for GWEN … both of which they are almost an afterthought in the meta.

Engineer and Thief are desirable in sPvP … even sometimes doubled up on there … they are also desired in some PvE speed run metas … in WvW though, they don’t fit into the GWEN meta.

Elementalist … so desireable in all parts of the game that it’s doubled up on in the 5-man content (PvE and sPvP) …
Warrior … also desirable in all parts of the game … just not doubled up on.
Guardian … also desirable in all parts of the game … just not doubled up on.

NOTE 1: the Specialization changes and the nerf to Ele summoned weapons could shake this all up … that’s my hope … though I’d want all classes closer to “in the meta” as opposed to just swapping in/out what’s “meta”.

NOTE 2: I know that “meta” isn’t everything … but there are reasons (many proven via actual math/logic/facts) why certain classes are/aren’t part of a given meta.

NOTE 3: I enjoy the heck out of my Ranger (not really top-dog of any meta) and my Mesmer in all 3 game modes.

I think people keep forgetting that the devs said they’d be revamping Ranger spirits and traps and other posts have discussed improved AI for HoT … so we might all get blown out of the water by the Ranger love … I wouldn’t mind that … it’s my other GW2 baby

If they make the Druid a nature spellcaster with plant pets and permanent spirits, I’m switching to one faster than you can say Chronomancer. Won’t even be a contest.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

I have to say I agree. I kinda feel for them. The name is just terrible, doesn’t thematically fit the class at all. I’m really surprised this was ever suggested, and then actually picked by the Anet team.

Whenever I think about what a Guardian is, and has been in this game up to this point, there certainly never came to mind a picture of a “big game hunter.” Even in the video, the Guardian looks woefully out of place. (Engineer or Warrior might have fit that role a little better.)

I’ve never thought of a big game hunter as virtuous…quite the opposite. :P I guess “Dragonslayer” would have made a little more sense thematically, but “Dragonhunter” and a Guardians with bows? It simply just doesn’t fit my image of a Guardian.

And to add insult to injury, it looks kinda weak as well…but I’ll probably eat those words come tomorrow! ;-) (I guess the AoE immob + light-beam-volley looked like it might be fun!)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Hell. I would have named the wing-sporting, light arrow-chucking SOB an “Avenger.”
At least sounds better than “Dragon Hunter,” for kitten’s sake.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

They couldn’t even make it look interesting through editing. I almost feel sorry for Guards.

in Mesmer

tobascodagama.2961

And to add insult to injury, it looks kinda weak as well…but I’ll probably eat those words come tomorrow! ;-) (I guess the AoE immob + light-beam-volley looked like it might be fun!)

Yeah, that’s the thing. It doesn’t look flashy, but it could still be pretty fun to play.

I’ve always liked the “few huge attacks” style of combat over “lots and lots of attacks” style, even though the former is always woefully underpowered in every game system I’ve ever played. So, yeah, I’m still really curious to see what the full picture looks like.

in Mesmer

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

I actually found it more interesting that chronomancer. I was worried after they announced mesmer F5 that all elite specs would just get an extra Fn ability and they would call it a day. This shows they are willing to really shake stuff up and rework the Fn abilities.

If the Spear of Justice works as a combo of the current traited F1 as well as the guardian GS#5 shackle, this will be a really fun ability that will spam/stack burning as well as condi based “shackle” as well. Scepter/Torch will still probably be my long range setup for guard but the Fn mechanics truly shakes up the play style of the class even if you stick with the old weapons. The mesmer shield/F5 don’t really give me that feeling for mesmer. It’s cool but just doubling up on the same.

in Mesmer

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

In my opinion Chronomancer looks a lot more interesting than Dragon Hunter.
But then again. I love Mesmer a lot more than Guardian already.

We’ll see when we can acttually play them both.

Personally i’m still mostly hyped for Chronomancer but also looking forward for engi & ele specializations.

in Mesmer

tobascodagama.2961

Scepter/Torch will still probably be my long range setup for guard but the Fn mechanics truly shakes up the play style of the class even if you stick with the old weapons. The mesmer shield/F5 don’t really give me that feeling for mesmer. It’s cool but just doubling up on the same.

Right, exactly. Regardless of what you think about the bow or traps, Dragonhunter still gets a totally new set of Virtues to play with.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

I don’t know, feels like the combo “few hard hitting” and “projectiles” might be way too easy to counter. The new virtues look quite interesting.

The thing I’m most interested about is to see if they manage to split the “support” role from the “frontline” role in WvW. That might change the meta a lot: frontline guardians could run GS+hammer and support guardians (LB+Staff) would only join them on regroups for empowers and run longbow for damage and support with Zealot and Valkyrie gear… That would leave some spots in the frontline for Revenants…

Not mind-blowing as Chronomancer, but interesting.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Maybe Anet gave them proportionally less because they actually realized Guardians are already unarguably the best profession in the game, indispensable and godlike in every type of content.

But I doubt it. Anet being Anet, it no doubt just happened that way randomly.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

I actually like both. I believe Anet didn’t show enough in the DH blog in comparison to Chrono. It’s too quick to judge, let’s wait tomorrow.

The Guardian players QQ tho… It’s like each classes have a certain demographic…

in Mesmer

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Just as a sidenote… do you think alacrity is what anet meant with “making up” for the lack of new weapon skills? It seems that every class gets 1 new weapon, a new set of utilities, and an extension to their class functionality. I haven’t seen the analogy for alacrity on the Dragon Hunter (lol at the name) yet. Guess we have to wait and see.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

guard demand condi dmg and they get one with traps from range as close range probably were too powerful.

necro i bet be par with mesmer specialization
warrior will be boring as guardian
thief with rifle will get more qq
ele mmm…
ranger will be support now with staff? so guardian become ranger and ranger become guardian?!
engi probably will have nice cool things also

Attachments:

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Mesmer

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

We’ve gotten shield and a lame name (granted “dragon hunter” is even lamer).
On paper our spec. looks at least more fun than the guard’s.
We’re not much better off than them though.

in Mesmer

Quadox.7834

How is chronomancer a lame name?

Yaniam [Mesmer]

in Mesmer

Windwalker.7421

Yeah! No kidding!

It’s certainly leaps and bounds better then Dragon Hunter on a virtue/justice based Paladin-like class. Check Google Images for “Dragon Hunter” and you get the answer to what most-people think of when they hear that term. I don’t see a lot of that looking like your fairy-winged do-gooder in that video! ;-)

Not to mention that a bow doesn’t really fit that theme either. A big-kitten crossbow maybe, but not a plain Longbow. Ever hear of a LB taking down a dragon? I mean Bard tried it, and saw where that got him! Didn’t do squat until he broke the bow in half, turned it into a ballista MacGyver style, and shot a big heavy dwarven arrow in just the one weak spot the dragon had! Sounds to me like Guardians should have gotten 2h lances. :P

Chronomancer not only sounds good, but fits the Mesmer perfectly. (And GI agrees! )

(edited by Windwalker.7421)

in Mesmer

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

Ever hear of a LB taking down a dragon?

Yes. In the book The Hobbit, Bard killed Smaug with a single arrow and was a hero for it.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

(edited by lujate.5432)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ramiel.4931

Ramiel.4931

I don’t know about you guys but I find the idea of a guy with a bow shooting spears of light pretty awesome. Not to mention wings and a rework of all their class mechanics.

I’d take it over “durr I block attack, it’s like offhand sword but better” any day.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Should have called it Chickenwings.

Snow Crows [SC]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Well one is a Mesmer, the other is a Guardian. It’s obvious that the Mesmer is superior.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

It’d be misdirected.

Anyway, guard was never cool. Guards are like a box of weebix. They’re cerial, you eat them, you keep a box in the cupboard, but you generaly don’t choose to get them out for breakfast. There’s usually something better to have, whether it be a more enjoyable cerial (Mesmer) or honey on toast (warrior). Why would a specialization change that? Giving weetbix a longbow…. its still weetbix.

It takes great resolve to stick to wheatabix and you’re rewarded for a stable diet in the long term.

I hope this gives others the courage to follow suit in the zealous fight against lower GI problems.

in Mesmer

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Yeah! No kidding!

It’s certainly leaps and bounds better then Dragon Hunter on a virtue/justice based Paladin-like class. Check Google Images for “Dragon Hunter” and you get the answer to what most-people think of when they hear that term. I don’t see a lot of that looking like your fairy-winged do-gooder in that video! ;-)

Not to mention that a bow doesn’t really fit that theme either. A big-kitten crossbow maybe, but not a plain Longbow. Ever hear of a LB taking down a dragon? I mean Bard tried it, and saw where that got him! Didn’t do squat until he broke the bow in half, turned it into a ballista MacGyver style, and shot a big heavy dwarven arrow in just the one weak spot the dragon had! Sounds to me like Guardians should have gotten 2h lances. :P

Chronomancer not only sounds good, but fits the Mesmer perfectly. (And GI agrees! )

How does chronomancer fit perfectly with Mesmer?

And what’s with all the knocks against guards? Personally I am having more fun with my guard in PvP than Mesmer, at least I feel like I have a shot against most classes / builds, and I dont think that will change much in HoT. Sure, the fashion is cool, but dying in fabulous clothes to thieves constantly is no fun. All that glitters is not gold, we shall see how Mesmers fare in PvP in HOT expansion. Let’s not forget about PvE concerns (plenty new threads about it), the new traits and specialization is not helping the Mesmer in that aspect of the game either…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in Mesmer

Quadox.7834

Yeah! No kidding!

And what’s with all the knocks against guards? Personally I am having more fun with my guard in PvP than Mesmer, at least I feel like I have a shot against most classes / builds, and I dont think that will change much in HoT. Sure, the fashion is cool, but dying in fabulous clothes to thieves constantly is no fun. All that glitters is not gold, we shall see how Mesmers fare in PvP in HOT expansion. Let’s not forget about PvE concerns (plenty new threads about it), the new traits and specialization is not helping the Mesmer in that aspect of the game either…

Of course people are going to prefer mesmer over guardian, you’re on the mesmer forums mate!

Yaniam [Mesmer]

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

What? You don’t have butterflies? I win.

/thread

Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Mesmers manipulate reality, including time-space via Blink, Portal, and most obviously Time Warp.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

Mesmers manipulate reality, including time-space via Blink, Portal, and most obviously Time Warp.

+1 for the obvious.

I definitely feel like Chronomancer will be the most perfectly fitting specialization among all the classes!

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in Mesmer

Windwalker.7421

I’m not knocking Guardians in general, I’m knocking the Dragonhunter idea for a virtuous/justice based Paladinish type class.

And as I said, I’ll probably eat all my words when they reveal actual details. ;-)

I just personally didn’t like the video at all. The guy looked completely out of place in the jungle, and wielding a longbow. It just looked odd, and as someone else said, even with all the obvious editing of the video they still really didn’t make it look good. (IMO!)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jace al Thor.6745

Jace al Thor.6745

Err not gonna lie after seeing some of those traps Crit as high as they were I’m not laughing as much as I was before.
Hopefully dulfy will have a good summary and gw2 will have a vod up fairly quick for further investigation after they’ve finished.

Sachyi Asuna. A [KING]’s Mesmer Unified Kingdom

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

As I said before … they’re likely going to rub the salt right back in our eyes after the stream (I can’t watch twitch from work).

Guardian has been one of the dominant classes in the meta for WvW, sPvP, and PvE. Not once have I seen someone go “oh crap, we have a Guardian in our party”.

It is that class that can facetank in a game where most people that facetank die horrible, disfiguring deaths … one of the very reasons I love being on my Mesmer so I can strip most of that BS from them so they can either “not play like crap” or “just die” (I hate extremely effective low skill floors … so love “correcting” them).

There should be no surprise that its new Specialization is powerful.

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jace al Thor.6745

Jace al Thor.6745

Well they pretty much brought back RoJ from gw1 in the form of a trap.
One trap insta stacks 25 vuln and does an AoE reveal.
Not to mention some of the pulses Crit for(watched from my phone could be wrong) around 3-4k+

Sachyi Asuna. A [KING]’s Mesmer Unified Kingdom

in Mesmer

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

As I said before … they’re likely going to rub the salt right back in our eyes after the stream (I can’t watch twitch from work).

Guardian has been one of the dominant classes in the meta for WvW, sPvP, and PvE. Not once have I seen someone go “oh crap, we have a Guardian in our party”.

It is that class that can facetank in a game where most people that facetank die horrible, disfiguring deaths … one of the very reasons I love being on my Mesmer so I can strip most of that BS from them so they can either “not play like crap” or “just die” (I hate extremely effective low skill floors … so love “correcting” them).

There should be no surprise that its new Specialization is powerful.

I just think Guardian as a class is in a good spot, not OP in the meta, killable, but not so weak against most builds. As for low skill floor, that’s kind of subjective. The only one I can think of that are way worst is pew pew ranger and turret engies, and we all know what just happened to turret engies…

I just hope Anet address the skill vs. reward for Mesmer, I just dont want to deal with thieves as a hard counter even if you played well, and you still get destroyed by them on most cases.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

Darn it… they showed all their traits. I demand equality for Chronomancers!

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

I’d argue that pew pew Ranger requires considerable skill when faced with a skilled opponent … because skilled opponents know several ways to counter Rapid Fire and taking Rapid Fire from a longbow puts it in a bad position.

There is a reason that Guardian is part of every meta and Ranger is part of none of them.

Everything is technically killable … anyone’s HP can go to 0 :-p

I agree with you on the hard counter … but I think they have an uphill battle to fight trying to get us away from “build wars” … assuming they are even trying to get away from that.

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Windwalker.7421

I take some comfort in the fact that we can reflect a lot of that crap right back into their faces. ;-) We’ve gotten a lot of reflects…maybe there was a reason for that!

Not too worried. Some balance will still be done…certainly looks better then I thought, but still fairly gimicky.

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

On my mesmer, I’m with you Windwalker.
On my ranger, I have an initial “wtf” feeling.

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

On my ranger, Traps sure pale in comparison.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Sebrent.3625

Our Ranger traps are supposed to be getting some reworks done to them though … so I’m holding off on comparing traps.

The Guardian’s new +15% dmg trait has me concerned though since that allows this traitline + one other to give them a total of +50% dmg on their target(s).

• Big Game Hunter + Fiery Wrath + Zealous Blade + Symbolic Avenger = 15% + 10% + 5% + 20% = +50% damage … from two specializations

Here’s a mean example which I’m probably going to partake in on my Mesmer with my Guardian buddies

• Mesmer: Mass Invis
  • Guardians: Binding Blade … damage will break their stealth but they’ve got you now
  • Guardians: Symbol of Wrath
  • Guardians: Pull
  • Mesmer: CC (shield will be great for this)
  • Guardians: Whirling Blade

Profit.

Better yourself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

The Guardian’s new +15% dmg trait has me concerned though since that allows this traitline + one other to give them a total of +50% dmg on their target(s).

• Big Game Hunter + Fiery Wrath + Zealous Blade + Symbolic Avenger = 15% + 10% + 5% + 20% = +50% damage … from two specializations

I guess it’s stacking by multiplication: 1*1.15*1.10*1.05*1.20=1.5939
That would mean: Bye Bye Reflect mesmer :< Hello Reflect Guardian

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

On my ranger, Traps sure pale in comparison.

Ranger and thief traps better get some love and huge powerups rework considering DH traps look so strong atm (avoiding the word OP).