Chronomancer Traits

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

All’s Well that Ends Well

• I don’t want to eat X seconds of bleeding/burning/poison/confusion/torment while I wait on the final pulse of my utility.
  • I don’t want to be immobilized/crippled/chilled/etc. while I wait on the final pulse of my utility … that’s far too much time for whoever applied it to make use of it to ruin my lightly armored backside.

The only issue I have seen with making this trait remove a condition per pulse is that it steps on the toes of Null Field.

Is there a reason we couldn’t just have Null Field reverted back to its original self where it removes all boons/conditions from enemies/allies per pulse? Or simply have it remove multiple boons/conditions per pulse. It’d already differ in that:

• Removing multiple per pulse
  • Removing enemy boons … not just conditions on allies
  • Does not require Chronomancer to take it as a utility
Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Drgori.5724

Drgori.5724

What happen to Illusionary Persona in the new System?

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zoser.7245

Zoser.7245

What happen to Illusionary Persona in the new System?

It’s baseline. You will be always IP.

The Option 2 I put before can help us to get the 3s of alacrity from the Well of Recall and all the Quickness from Well of Action without to waste the Well of Precognition or other skill to cover us and survive.

(edited by Zoser.7245)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Elorna.5329

Elorna.5329

It’s baseline for all shatter skills.

EDIT:
Ninja’d

The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

I stopped reading after Time Marches On and probably awoke my neighbours with my cries of joy.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Hey all. Here are the Chronomancer traits from Robert! Keep in mind, all numbers are a work in progress.

Minor

• Time Splitter – Gain access to continuum split/shift which allows you to revert to an earlier point in time.
  • Flow of Time – Gain alacrity when you shatter. (1s)
  • Time Marches On – You move 25% faster. The duration of incoming movement-impairing conditions is reduced by 25%. (Cripple. Chilled, Immobilize)

Adept

• Time Catches Up – Activating a shatter gives your illusions Super Speed
  • Delayed Reactions – Interrupting a foe slows them. (3s of Slow)
  • All’s Well that Ends Well – Wells remove conditions from allies when they end. (1 condition)

Master

• Illusionary Reversion – Gain a clone after you activate a shatter skill.
  • Improved Alacrity – Alacrity applied to you lasts longer. (33%)
  • Danger Time – Gain additional critical hit chance against slowed enemies. (30%)

Grandmaster

• Lost Time – Every 3rd critical hit will slow your target. (2s of Slow)
  • Chronophantasma – Your phantasms respawn the first time they are shattered.
  • Seize The Moment – Gain quickness for each illusion you shatter. (1s of Quickness)

Based on the traits and not the numbers I think.

Minors: All good, not really a baddy here. Concerned about continuum shift sprite health.

Adept:
Time catches up – good trait if it helps land shatters, needs to be a few seconds (4s)
Delayed reactions – good trait, no probs, duration needs increasing, say 4-5 seconds.
All swell that ends well – weak atm. Needs to do more, remove 1 condi per first 2 pulses, final pulse gives a random boon to allies or a random condition to enemies.

Master:
Illusionary reversion: looks alright, trying to replace DE for clone generating. We’ll see what combos well with it.
Improved alacrity – good idea but the numbers need a buff to compete with other cool down traits. Could prove a balancing nightmare though. Would recommend looking at other alternatives.
Danger time – this all depends on slow durations and access but looks good. Does it carry over to phantasms?

Grandmaster:
Lost time: looks like it will combo nicely with danger time, could be annoying in PvP with almost permanent slow on some weapons.
Chronophantasm – it looks good on paper but I don’t often have the problem of shattering them and wanting them back. I have the problem of they just die to all the aoe in the game. Perhaps they just respawn after the first death whether it be shatter or aoe killed?
Seize the moment – this doesn’t seem GM worthy at the moment. Perhaps extend it to your illusions and phantasms. Increase to 2s. Edit: This is dumb, I feel bad because this is bad, oh how stupid a comment can I make facepalm

Also why no “Lord of Time” trait ????

(edited by apharma.3741)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

Danger time – this all depends on slow durations and access but looks good. Does it carry over to phantasms?

Crit % doesn’t get carry over, precision does.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

Chronophantasm – it looks good on paper but I don’t often have the problem of shattering them and wanting them back. I have the problem of they just die to all the aoe in the game. Perhaps they just respawn after the first death whether it be shatter or aoe killed?

The version you’re talking about would be sooooooo annoying in PvP, though.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

The version you’re talking about would be sooooooo annoying in PvP, though.

Maybe so but given they’re removing most if not all clone death traits then mowing down mesmers, whether they be clones or phantasms has little to no downside. At the moment cleave and AoE is a problem, bad summoning will still get these things killed fast but good summoning will at least give them a fighting chance if a stray fight goes past them.

To add to my previous post:

Seize The Moment – Gain quickness for each illusion you shatter. (1s of Quickness) Thinking maybe add superspeed to it also or maybe slows enemies by an equal amount to the quickness you get.

Improved alacrity I’m not sure of. On the one hand it’s a nice thing to get more recharge but on the other they already said it’s risky playing with cooldowns. A good way to reduce the risk is to limit the variables which would be to remove the trait. I also think it smells a lot like the traits that are being made baseline.

I’d make a shield trait instead. Maybe allow echo memory and tides of time to recharge each other?

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

ASP.8093

Seize The Moment – Gain quickness for each illusion you shatter. (1s of Quickness) Thinking maybe add superspeed to it also or maybe slows enemies by an equal amount to the quickness you get.

It’s already pretty powerful since the Quickness is on demand.

Think about something like no-clone CoF (with Illusionary Reversion) → Mirror Blade + Mind Stab + dodge-shatter.

I’d make a shield trait instead. Maybe allow echo memory and tides of time to recharge each other?

The thing about a shield trait is that you’re only getting a Shield at all if you go into Chrono, at which point it’d be pretty trivial to pick up the trait. Compare to other weapons where you might use Staff jukes or Focus pulls or Blurred Frenzy or GS burst without ever picking the related trait line at all. (With wells it’s at least the kind of thing where maybe if you just have 1-2 you won’t take the trait.)

(edited by ASP.8093)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: ODB.6891

ODB.6891

Facts:

• In terms of traits, Mesmer now has the easiest access to a 25% speed increase. This comes packaged with a fantastic side-effect of reducing some CC conditions. This perceived problem could be alleviated if they made it an Adept/Master trait. i.e. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Small-Request-Better-Compounding-Celerity/first#post5063503
  • Allegedly, S. Inspiration will see a speed boost of some sorts, bringing it on par with other classes.
  • Overcompensating just because Mesmer has been in a bad place for 2+ years does not make sense for the health of the game and only continues the trend of bad balancing.

I’m sorry, but every time I see someone talk about making Time Marches On an adept/master trait, it always seems to be attached to also including it in their favorite trait line instead. That’s the part that seems disingenuous. Yes, it sucks that they didn’t include any similar movement speed boosts in the existing trait lines as well, but there is absolutely nothing OP about this new trait. It doesn’t increase our power, we are still weak against CC…it just helps us move around a lot better. At the end of the day, it is nothing that other professions have not had for years now. People keep saying there is no sacrifice/trade off, but they are wrong. The sacrifice/trade off is that we could have had something in that minor slot that did increase our power or given us some new functionality. Maybe that was in place of the shield trait so many want? Maybe that was in place of a trait to boost 1h sword damage that I want desperately? The sacrifice/trade off was opportunity cost of the trait that this is in place of. This new trait being in chronomancy only is really no different than any other movement speed trait that gets put in profession “x” trait line “y”…and not included in any other trait line in profession “x”. Similar to elementalists getting move speed while attuned to air. The only difference is that they added some compensation for it being at grandmaster level and for our still weak condi removal. I think this is a good trait and good placement for what it gives. If mesmers want this speed/cc duration reduction…then accept the trade off/sacrifice and take chronomancy…I know I will be taking it.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

ASP.8093

It doesn’t increase our power, we are still weak against CC…it just helps us move around a lot better.

So, okay, that technically is a “power” increase because the alternative — Trav runes — was a pretty heavy price. Now you can have your kiting/running speed and still access runes with useful stat buffs or special abilities.

(No complaints about TMO from me. Besides “This is what a movement-related trait should be; spread the love around even more, plz!”)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

Improved alacrity I’m not sure of. On the one hand it’s a nice thing to get more recharge but on the other they already said it’s risky playing with cooldowns. A good way to reduce the risk is to limit the variables which would be to remove the trait. I also think it smells a lot like the traits that are being made baseline.

I think it’s in a weird spot where if it can’t actually be good unless it’s OP. At the moment, it seems like you might eke out a additional recharge speed increase of ~1s from this trait and a reasonable amount of Alacrity production.

What are the odds you actually notice this extra second most of the time? Like, unless you actually use a skill in that extra second, the trait might as well not have existed. It sounds powerful — a whole extra second off all my cooldowns! — but it actually doesn’t make a difference because most skills are inherently conditional/situational.

This is kind of a problem with recharge traits in general, but the problem exacerbated in the case of Improved Alacrity I think. You’re already getting faster cooldowns from the Alacrity, so is a trait to make your cooldowns even more fasterer by some tiny amount really worth it?

I think I’d prefer a trait that maybe interacted with boon durations in a more general way. Like, boons last longer while you have Alacrity on you? That avoids the “useless power” problem I mentioned before, plus it has some nice support-y synergy with boonsharing.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

I’m sorry, but every time I see someone talk about making Time Marches On an adept/master trait, it always seems to be attached to also including it in their favorite trait line instead. That’s the part that seems disingenuous.

Inspiration is not my favorite trait line. Guess I’ve broken your record.

Yes, it sucks that they didn’t include any similar movement speed boosts in the existing trait lines as well, but there is absolutely nothing OP about this new trait.

Well, they did include Compounding Celerity, but it sucks. I have never said this trait was OP. I wish people would stop quoting my posts and telling ME that it’s not OP.

It doesn’t increase our power, we are still weak against CC…it just helps us move around a lot better.

This is factually wrong on both counts. For a class where positioning is everything, an increase in movement and positioning = more power. Also, did you forget the secondary effect of -25% Cripple, Chilled, Immobilize? With no need for Traveler’s, have you thought about combining this with Melandru? Of course, we’re still very susceptible to hard CC, but this secondary effect is pretty awesome!!

At the end of the day, it is nothing that other professions have not had for years now.

This also isn’t true. lol While I think this is exactly something we need, our movement trait is definitely stronger than other movement traits. This is sometimes our problem as a Mesmer community. Instead of saying things that are rooted in bias, we should simply say: “yes, this is a stronger trait, but it needs to be stronger because of X reasons in order to compensate for X reasons, thus bringing overall better balance to all professions.”

You and others have defended Time Marches On wonderfully against players with rabid self-entitlement, but we have to make sure that we’re always attempting to check our bias at the door and argue our case using facts and logic with a tinge of Mesmer flair. When we don’t, it’s easy for others to pick away at our arguments which doesn’t help with Anet already treating us like a forgotten step child for all these years.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

With all the self claimed ’mesmer’s who have complained about every ability and trait being OP over the last 3 years I don’t think Mesmer community has a problem with defending things that are ‘too strong’.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

ODB.6891

Inspiration is not my favorite trait line. Guess I’ve broken your record.

I guess i’m supposed to just take your word for it that this is true..

Well, they did include Compounding Celerity, but it sucks. I have never said this trait was OP. I wish people would stop quoting my posts and telling ME that it’s not OP.

Compounding Celerity may be similar, but they serve different purposes. One is in combat movement and the other is primarily aimed at OOC movement with a side of CC reduction thrown in to make it worth the grandmaster level. Just because your post is the one that is used to quote off of, does not mean that every statement made while talking about the topics you mention are directed specifically at you by the way…much easier to quote off one post than reply to 20 different posts individually.

This is factually wrong on both counts. For a class where positioning is everything, an increase in movement and positioning = more power. Also, did you forget the secondary effect of -25% Cripple, Chilled, Immobilize? With no need for Traveler’s, have you thought about combining this with Melandru? Of course, we’re still very susceptible to hard CC, but this secondary effect is pretty awesome!!

Actually it is not wrong on either count. Positioning is not everything, it is important, but so is timing and correct skill usage. So are a lot of things. You also do not “need” travelers runes even before this change. You always have the annoying option to have a focus equipped as a second weapon set. Whether you choose to or not may not be the desirable…but you certainly don’t “have” to use travelers runes.

This also isn’t true. lol While I think this is exactly something we need, our movement trait is definitely stronger than other movement traits. This is sometimes our problem as a Mesmer community. Instead of saying things that are rooted in bias, we should simply say: “yes, this is a stronger trait, but it needs to be stronger because of X reasons in order to compensate for X reasons, thus bringing overall better balance to all professions.”

This is very true. Other professions may not have this combined in one trait, or may get it via a different mechanic, but other classes have definitely had equal or better OOC movement and condi management for years now. I’ll respond to complaints about both being in one trait the same way we have been dismissed about OOC movement for years…mesmers are not profession “x” and profession “x” are not mesmers. Our mechanics are not the same and therefore the traits don’t have to be carbon copies either. What is important is that the functionality be included…even if they have to combine a couple of things on one trait or on one utility/weapon.

You and others have defended Time Marches On wonderfully against players with rabid self-entitlement, but we have to make sure that we’re always attempting to check our bias at the door and argue our case using facts and logic with a tinge of Mesmer flair. When we don’t, it’s easy for others to pick away at our arguments which doesn’t help with Anet already treating us like a forgotten step child for all these years.

I don’t have any bias. I play multiple mains. I actually just rotate which one I play when I get tired of the current one. What I do now is recognize the logic and and facts behind what they finally equalized for mesmers versus other classes. It was illogical and biased to have mesmers be the only profession with such limited and randomized OOC movement speed. It may have suited their theme for chaotic game play, but they apparently realized that function is better than flavor sometimes. The fact is that OOC movement was a glaring omission that no reasonable person could say that wasn’t in need of fixing. Could they have implemented this differently…that’s a definite yes. They could have changed signet of inspiration to have this as a passive…and still may. Either way, this isn’t an unbalanced change. Its at the grandmaster minor slot in a specific trait line…there’s opportunity cost there.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

ODB.6891

Why are there non-mesmers in here giving their feedback on how the traits we are getting are too strong? This is dumb, isn’t it common knowledge that one way to identify a player as not knowing what they are talking about is them claiming mesmers are OP or fine as is? Nothing in this trait line is over the top, it’s crazy people are complaining about the 25% movement minor. It just allows mesmers to run something other than travelers. Given the state we are in griping about that minor is ridiculous. Or are there people who actually main mesmers complaining about that trait?

This^

Its like stockholm syndrome in here. Even other mesmers are complaining about getting this obvious long time issue fixed. Its not like this is suddenly going to put us high on the sustained damage list comparative to meta professions…even if they were running travelers and switched to a more damage oriented rune set. We still have the weakest auto attacks in the game. Complaints about the cc reduction are equally laughable, as they are so concerned that it is in a minor trait?!? Would they be less upset if it was included in a different trait? Are they just upset that it isn’t a standalone trait? I’m honestly tempted to just say remove the cc reduction if 25% cc reduction at the grandmaster level, in a specific trait line, at the expense of the opportunity cost of what they could have included there instead… is so hard to accept. I honestly think they just threw that in to make it worth the grandmaster level status, but I’d honestly not really miss it if they put something else there instead of the CC reduction part.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

honestly for all those guards and wars crying here… erm have u actually tried to follow a zerg that is a little ahead of u on a mesmer? i mean without having to use runes….without focus. try to follow the commander…….yeh so im perfectly fine with this as a minor trait and its not op.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Time Marches On is too strong as a minor trait and makes the Chronomancer specialization mandatory.
That, and all 3 GM traits + Illusionary Reversion makes this a superior trait line, which just stops being a choise at this point.

This would be a problem….if you were anything other than hilariously wrong.

Signet of inspiration providing swiftness gives mesmers an alternate way of moving about quickly. Additionally, focus swaps provide good swiftness. On top of that, PU combined with the enhanced stealth duration also gives good swiftness duration.

It’s a good trait, but it’s not too strong, and it absolutely doesn’t make chrono mandatory. What a ridiculous assertion, please try to keep your forum spills more within the realm of reason in the future.

Edit: Checked your post history, 100% warrior. Thanks for pretending as if you’re a mesmer concerned about the strength of this trait, but you’re not fooling anyone.

Chill out buddy, way to overreact. Even though I play every profession almost equally, I never pretended to be a ‘Mesmer player concened’. We are all speculating here as we haven’t even playtested the specs yet. I think that one is pretty obvious, kind of sad it has to be strictly stated. Also, check my forum history again, now that you like using that as any sort of (unfounded) argument.

I’m from the ones that think a passive speed increase as a minor trait is a massive buff, for many reasons. And I’m not even taking into account the potential huge slow uptime or clones on shatter, or phantasms not dissapearing on shatter, which is huge, or you know, someone such as Helseth overjoyced when he heard about quickness on shatter. On paper this spec seems a straight up upgrade instead of a choice, which should not be the case, feel free to disagree, but being blistering to me is not the way to go.
I don’t have to state the enormous potential the new F5 has, hopefully.

Also, discrediting me becouse I’ve been posting on Warrior forums as of late (those may be 5% or less of the total of my posts), which is not even my most played profession… makes your reaction… questionable at best. I want this game to be balanced more than most, regardless of profession or spec, my entire post history clearly reflects that.

(edited by Khenzy.9348)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Leonhardt.8164

Leonhardt.8164

dont get why people are so pumped over time marches on, you have to sacrifice the new f5 skill for a 25% movement boost? that sucks, doesnt change gameplay at all, i just wont be as slow as others, big deal, I dont see the hype whatsoever
I feel the f5 skill is the go to choice compared to the other two, for all situations
TIME SPLITER FTW
SCREW TIME MARCHES ON, it’s only for people with ADHD

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Leonhardt.8164

Leonhardt.8164

Time Marches On is too strong as a minor trait and makes the Chronomancer specialization mandatory.
That, and all 3 GM traits + Illusionary Reversion makes this a superior trait line, which just stops being a choise at this point.

Signet of inspiration providing swiftness gives mesmers an alternate way of moving about quickly. Additionally, focus swaps provide good swiftness. On top of that, PU combined with the enhanced stealth duration also gives good swiftness duration.

It’s a good trait, but it’s not too strong, and it absolutely doesn’t make chrono mandatory. What a ridiculous assertion, please try to keep your forum spills more within the realm of reason in the future.

Edit: Checked your post history, 100% warrior. Thanks for pretending as if you’re a mesmer concerned about the strength of this trait, but you’re not fooling anyone.

Chill out buddy, way to overreact. Even though I play every profession almost equally, I never pretended to be a ‘Mesmer player concened’. We are all speculating here as we haven’t even playtested the specs yet. I think that one is pretty obvious, kind of sad it has to be strictly stated. Also, check my forum history again, now that you like using that as any sort of (unfounded) argument.

I’m from the ones that think a passive speed increase as a minor trait is a massive buff, for many reasons. And I’m not even taking into account the potential huge slow uptime or clones on shatter, or phantasms not dissapearing on shatter, which is huge, or you know, someone such as Helseth overjoyced when he heard about quickness on shatter. On paper this spec seems a straight up upgrade instead of a choice, which should not be the case, feel free to disagree, but being blistering to me is not the way to go.

Also, discrediting me becouse I’ve been posting on Warrior forums as of late (those may be 5% or less of the total of my posts), which is not even my most played profession… makes your reaction… questionable at best. I want this game to be balanced more than most, regardless of profession or spec, my entire post history clearly reflects that.

it’s not an upgrade, you dont play mesmer so your opinion has no value whatsoever, I could careless about movement, i have my focus, boon duration signet and inspiration plus blink for movement, with those im able to stay at the front of the pack all the time, it’s a clear choice and i know for a fact i’ll be choosing Time Splitter over movement speed anytime anywhere, it’s a total option, doesnt provide any serious gameplay changes whatsoever
it’s a trait only for unskilled mesmer players nd kids with ADHD

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

ASP.8093

dont get why people are so pumped over time marches on, you have to sacrifice the new f5 skill for a 25% movement boost? that sucks, doesnt change gameplay at all, i just wont be as slow as others, big deal, I dont see the hype whatsoever
I feel the f5 skill is the go to choice compared to the other two, for all situations
TIME SPLITER FTW
SCREW TIME MARCHES ON, it’s only for people with ADHD

They’re the minor traits. You don’t choose one: you get all three of them “for free” for taking the trait line.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Debuti.6017

Debuti.6017

shield is useless in pve current meta: true fact
F5 is also useless in PVE: true fact
PVE mesmers got nothing with new specialization: true fact

This new specialization is designed for roamers and pvp (it seems that they didn’t have enough tools). Designers forgot many other mesmers that want to use a mesmer in dungeons and pve content without having to relog with any other damage class such as ele, warrior or guard.

Actually comparing this specialization on what other classes got (especially necro), is just a joke.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

shield is useless in pve current meta: true fact

This new specialization is designed for roamers and pvp (it seems that they didn’t have enough tools). Designers forgot many other mesmers that want to use a mesmer in dungeons and pve content without having to relog with any other damage class such as ele, warrior or guard.

Actually comparing this specialization on what other classes got (especially necro), is just a joke.

Thank you for working out all the theorycrafting (including everything from Revenant and the other elite specs) and laying out the PVE meta post-HoT for us.

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Don’t worry he is just afraid they will mesmer before the patch even hits once again (we all are). Anyways, by taking chronomancy over illusions or chaos (im assuming here you are already using duelling and domination) you are losing so many amaing things. Remember, the 25% trait is still a grandmaster minor. If we look at the illusions line, for example, we see that we lose out on another grandmaster that gives might on shatter and offers an additional 15% reduced cooldown on shatters. The master minor in the same traitline offers 20% reduced cooldown on all clone summoning skills. This includes ileap, mirror blade, phase retreat and decoy, for example. These minors are still arguably just as strong as chronomancer’s minors. Especially if you choose focus /traveler runes / signet of inspiration.

In terms of the f5, i would need to see the defence and health pool of the crystal thing before i can judge.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

I absolutely love the trait that extends alacrity. I’ve been theory crafting how to stack it to permanent uptime in combat. And playing with all the variables is very fun. Question for you Jon: if I spend all mantra charges while I am shifted with f5 what happens when I leave?

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

(edited by Daniel Handler.4816)

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifoxy.6014

frifoxy.6014

I hope that was just sarcasm…

Mesmer Calc: Power DPS | Condi DPS
Mesmer Data: Attack Rates & Coefficients
Other Stuff: Youtube

Chronomancer Traits

in Mesmer

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

I hope that was just sarcasm…

Maybe he doesn’t know that with the right build all of his cooldowns are reduced by 33% (by peraalacrity) and that he will be able to deal a full mind wrack (now with IP in PvE) burst every 7s. Maybe he also doesn’t know that (if timed well) even in PvE shatters will have a 50% damageboost. Maybe he also doesn’t know that he’ll be able to cast ANY skill twice or even three times. Or maybe he’s just sarcastic, yeah.

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]