Necromancer bugs compilation. (discontinued)

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

jagged horrors do have an issue with sound under water. Rigor mortis does Immobilize, however more often than not the bone fiend won’t attack the target with the immobilize until the duration is over.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

More Necro bugs:
Spectral Walk and Armor buffs no longer work with condition damage dealt to you, but when hit by a condition in spectral walk you get 10% life force and no longer generates any by getting hit by normal damage
More of a Problem than bug -
Spectral Grasp still being buggy as kitten causes the 10% life force to be pretty useless (since you dont gain it unless you hit)

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

(edited by Andele.1306)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fynd.4890

Fynd.4890

Regarding the October 1st game update of:
“Haunt: This Shadow Fiend skill now triggers instantly.”

I just tested this, and Haunt still takes the Shadow Fiend 3 seconds to cast. New Bug to be filed under Slot Skills/Utility.

in Necromancer

Fynd.4890

Regarding needing a 2nd confirmation on: “Curses trait Weakening Shroud does not activate when entering DS underwater.”

All ground-targeted Utility skills do not work underwater, so this is working as intended taking into consideration that while enfeebling blood may not be a utility skill, it is still ground-targeted on land.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Hopefully someone else can confirm this bug for me.

I was doing some Condition build in pve last night and while I was trying to do my Blood is Power —> Putrid Mark combo, when hitting 2 mobs with the same Putrid Mark would basically wipe all the bleed stacks on my target completely or pass them onto the other target instead. It was pretty weird/inconsistent and was sort of hard to replicate.

in Necromancer

Fynd.4890

Regarding NB0092 (Spiteful Talisman): The October 1st Update does not list this as being fixed, but all aspects of the bug are fixed(the cooldown, the range, the in-combat anomaly).

However, there is a new bug regarding the 4-skill on focus – Reaper’s Touch. Although the range is listed as either 900 or 1200 (traited with Spiteful Talisman), the bounces only activate if an eligible target is within 600 range.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Damiani.2941

Damiani.2941

Hello all.

I’m confirming the following as false, with evidence and possible other error:

• The bone fiend’s second ability, Rigor Mortis, does not immobilize a foe nor does it deal damage.

I took the Bone Fiend to the Heart of the Mists and waited at a Target Golem – Heavy that runs around the broken walls near the other three types of golems.

When the Golem was fairly close, say 300 units? Definitely less than 600, the Bone Fiend DID immobilize the Golem, and it was doing 376 average damage for the Rigor Mortis, versus it’s standard 146 to 151ish.

So it does appear to work, at very short range, and briefly. Perhaps immobilizing only once though hitting for that damage twice.

It also does not appear to want to initiate combat, if you aren’t fighting and merely press the Rigor Mortis to start a fight. If I had already started combat, it works, triggering the immobilization and doing two ‘shots’ of the increased damage.

When I attempted this outside in the world previously— it was very hard to gauge and sometimes, didn’t see the immobilize happen at all, against flying griffons and centaurs.

It’s my impression the skill works, however, the bigger issue might be the trigger range required, most definitely appearing to be less than 600 units or shorter. This might explain our current experiences to date.

On the subject of minions—

Is it my imagination, or is there no consistency with how the minions heal or get healed? Only the Mark of Blood (applying a regeneration effect if the pets are in range) will heal them, and that’s not too bad if you use a staff and have the greater sized Mark of Blood (w/ Greater Marks Death Magic II trait).

However— I could not heal them when using Blood Magic Transfusion VI trait, I could not heal them with Reaper’s Touch which just flat out ignores them, and … perhaps the most puzzling part, I’m pretty sure the Flesh Golem seems to heal on it’s own, which is great!

If all the pets healed on their own, awesome! Either that, or let us know if healing them isn’t the norm or desired.

Not sure how to phrase that into it’s own ‘bug’, or if it’s game design, frankly. Would need an ANet person to explain the details.

I happen to enjoy the pets in PvE, doubt they are of any use in PvP or WvW (maybe?), so if they healed somewhat out of combat fabulous, otherwise, something greater than just the Regen effect of Mark of Blood is needed.

Cheers— hope this helps, and I’d really appreciate if you could indicate on the original post at the top if you updated it or not, as I believe that’s the current holder of all the known bugs we are exploring? Just something somewhere indicating which list is the most recent.

Cheers.

ps: Chillbain w/ Greater Marks is still puny in effect, but large in trigger area. Boo.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Damiani.2941

Damiani.2941

Just adding— on a fairly flat surface, when I pressed Rigor Mortis, at more than 600 units, it took roughly 2 seconds or so, and it immobilized, so … perhaps it is working?

The speed of it working seemed to be dependent on the ‘barbs’ the Bone Fiend shoots— until those hit, no immobilize.

Perhaps that’s what we really need to look into— projectiles in flight, whether they hit, or are avoided, and what the range on that pet’s shots are.

Cheers.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alamir.6207

Alamir.6207

not sure if it has been posted yet. but lich form aparently can be cancled out. if you get disrupted while casting it, it cancles the skill out and your on cd.

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

I just tested this, and Haunt still takes the Shadow Fiend 3 seconds to cast. New Bug to be filed under Slot Skills/Utility.

No this is intended. Originally your character had a channel time, and then the shadow fiend itself had a cast time. so you’d spend upwards of 4 seconds for a 4 second PBAOE blind that did a little over the shadow fiend’s auto attack damage.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

Corrosive Poison Cloud

Does not apply 5 sec Poison;
Does not apply 10 sec weakness;

Both are 2sec.

Also the combo Field is not Poison it is Weakness.

Setnnex-Necro

(edited by Angry Flying Squirrel.3041)

in Necromancer

From my testing Gluttony does not work.

Using staff auto attack, with out glutton you get 3% life force. With Gluttony you get 3% life force.

It is expected that with Gluttony we would get 8% life force.

So either Glutton is not working or its working like the following.

3%+3%*.05=3.15%

This is so small that you would not even see it.

Ok did another test. Used Specral Pull 6 times. This gives 60% life force. With Gluttony I should have gotten
60+6*5=90

That did not happen

So if Gluttony works likes so

Life Force + (Life Force)*0.05

Than I should have gotten
60+(10*0.05)*6=63

Again this did not happen as i ended up with 60

So Gluttony does not work.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Fynd.4890

No this is intended. Originally your character had a channel time, and then the shadow fiend itself had a cast time. so you’d spend upwards of 4 seconds for a 4 second PBAOE blind that did a little over the shadow fiend’s auto attack damage.

In earlier betas, the pet cast time was instant, and it hit upwards of 4k with max power gear. Damage was nerfed and cast time was added. I’d hoped they were going to revert to no pet cast time, but alas…

I don’t quite see the point of having a blind that isn’t instant. If you see a major attack coming your way, it would be skillful to instantly blind the foe. With the way it is now, you blind the foe 3 seconds after you want to. Arbitrary blinding leads to mindless play and facerolling abilities, it’s just a bit disheartening.

in Necromancer

Posted by: They are hashes.4523

They are hashes.4523

Confirmed

• (NB0108) Jagged Horror footsteps sound is excessively loud, specially underwater.

Fixed by October 1st 2012’s patch

1. (NB0037) Chill of Death: Multiple reports on players having lagged / freeze / inestable speeds on autoattack after target hits 25% health and until its dead.
  2. (NB0087) Skills that require a target can be used without having a target, essentially wasting the CD. Skills like Shadow Fiend’s blind and Bone Fiend’s immobilize which will go on CD but not even hit the mob for unknown reasons. (Istead of a cancelled cast CD of 2-3 sec)
  3. (NB0071) Last Gasp: Does not give protection and does not break stun. (Spectral Armor does it correctly).
  4. (NB0006) Path of Midnight Does not reduce the CD of Life Transfer.
  5. (NB0070) Path of Midnight Does not reduce the CD of Life Transfer. But The tooltip does. [Duplicated]
  6. (NB0013) Life Siphon distance is shorter than 600.
  7. (NB0089) Spectral attunement Does not grant life force when using Spectral Grasp.
  8. (NB0088) Spectral attunement Does not increase Spectral Wall duration.
  9. (NB0055) Bloodthirst trait Does not increase the effects of Vampiric by 50%, instead 16%. (heal increased from 25/hit to 29/hit at level 80)
  10. (NB0058) Bloodthirst trait Reduces healing of Signet of the Locust.
  11. (NB0092) Reaper’s Touch and Spinal Shivers cooldown, range and in-combat status not working as intended.

Negative reports
• Curses trait Weakening Shroud does not activate when entering DS underwater.
• The bone fiend’s second ability, Rigor Mortis, does not immobilize a foe nor does it deal damage.

Need 2nd confirmation on this:
• Plague stability is ignored by Point Blank Shot.
DS HP Related:

1. (NB0003) Decaying Swarm will trigger after entering DS and receive foe damage. (Ignores %HP trigger)
  2. (NB0004) Full of life “Gain 5 seconds of regeneration” will trigger after entering DS and receive foe damage. (Ignores %HP trigger)
  3. (NB0105) Last Gasp “Gain Spectral Armor” will trigger after entering DS and receive foe damage. (Ignores %HP trigger)

· (NB0082) General hit-box landing hits issue when attacking breackable objects using Lich Form, Death Shroud, Scepter, and many other weapons.
Destructible items like boxes, are being really difficult and slow to destroy by staff / scepter Necromancers.
• Reaper’s Touch (Focus skill): the bounces only activate if an eligible target is within 600 range.

(edited by They are hashes.4523)

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

@Alamir : If Lich’s casting is interrupted you get a full 180 secs CD?
@Angry Flying Squirrel : (NB0072) Glutttony status updated.
@Fynd : If you post it as a “problem” or “suggestion” i will add it to the list, make the description short please. (I got no time to do it, exams…)

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

It only induces the CD if interrupted at a fairly precise point in the channel (assuming at the very end, I can’t really test it on my own) but this can happen with any channeling ability, and I assumed it was intended.

in Necromancer

@Fynd : If you post it as a “problem” or “suggestion” i will add it to the list, make the description short please. (I got no time to do it, exams…)

don’t forget about

Corrosive Poison Cloud

Both are 2sec, per tick

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

· (NB0082) General hit-box landing hits issue when attacking breackable objects using Lich Form, Death Shroud, Scepter, and many other weapons.
Destructible items like boxes, are being really difficult and slow to destroy by staff / scepter Necromancers.
• Reaper’s Touch (Focus skill): the bounces only activate if an eligible target is within 600 range.

I can confirm that NB0082 is true for Scepter in spvp ClockTower windows. I have found it near, if not, impossible to break the windows using the scepter.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Daiva.2394

Daiva.2394

Spectral Attunement does not seem to update any tooltips for me, though the effects apply properly — except for Spectral Walk, which doesn’t get a duration update (as already noted).

[CIR] — Blacktide
Dai Va — Necromancer
Dae Va — Elementalist

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stormy O.7025

Stormy O.7025

sometimes a ~20 second fear is triggered. Clearly a bug. It happened to me today when I tried to finish a downed Necro. He used his fear (and I think I may have stepped on a fear mark too?). Anyways, the fear duration was extremely long.

I remember some time ago someone claiming that my Necro did it too (although that person was claiming that I was using some hack). During that time, as I remember, the person received fear from my mark and deathshroud fear almost simultaneously.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SupahSpankeh.8452

SupahSpankeh.8452

Is Target the Weak working at all?

I mean I know it doesn’t work for condition damage, but I was unable to get a 4-6% increase in the mists using steady weapons on a target with multiple conditions.

Mad Skullz | 80 Necro | Piken Square

in Necromancer

Posted by: SupahSpankeh.8452

SupahSpankeh.8452

don’t forget about

Corrosive Poison Cloud

Both are 2sec, per tick

This. It’s awful.

Mad Skullz | 80 Necro | Piken Square

in Necromancer

Daiva.2394

Weakness, however, is not a combo field. Though as a condition, it’s applied through certain finishers in a poison field.

[CIR] — Blacktide
Dai Va — Necromancer
Dae Va — Elementalist

in Necromancer

Posted by: victorvndoom.3482

victorvndoom.3482

Spite ‘Parasitic Bond’ trait doesnt work or i dont know if it works. Normally you would gain life when you kill something but does it mean that you regen life , that you heal life or that you gain life force. there is no labeling of the Parasitic bond been activated or maybe the regen/lifedrain/lifeforce drain was there but there is no indication that it happened

as this moment i respeced to shroud and blood because spite seem to not working at all

in Necromancer

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

I think I discovered something about the flesh worm that I would like someone to confirm.
it appears that after summoning a flesh worm if you use necrotic transversal it not only counts as a kill on the daily kill count but it can also count as a type

in Necromancer

@Daiva.2394

You are correct. I had not looked it up. Didn’t think i would need to.

Combo field Poison you would think would do poison. But nope. Only one instance will it apply poison.

Anyway, The rest of what i said it accurate.

It only applies a 2 sec weakness and poison on every tick.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: chuiu.4985

chuiu.4985

don’t forget about

Corrosive Poison Cloud

Both are 2sec, per tick

This. It’s awful.

This is odd, I remember it being 5/5 around launch, a patch must have changed it. Either way it needs to be fixed, I agree. Its still very useful at stacking poison/weakness in dungeons because people can combo with it.

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

sometimes a ~20 second fear is triggered. Clearly a bug. It happened to me today when I tried to finish a downed Necro. He used his fear (and I think I may have stepped on a fear mark too?). Anyways, the fear duration was extremely long.

I remember some time ago someone claiming that my Necro did it too (although that person was claiming that I was using some hack). During that time, as I remember, the person received fear from my mark and deathshroud fear almost simultaneously.

Old bug from Reapers Protection, already said to Hashes that it randomly triggers, but just on necro fearing necro, other forms of cc wont do it (lich form push, pull form grasp if it works, etc).

in Necromancer

chuiu.4985

Found another one. Soul Reaping does not increase Life Force pool. Both tooltip on life force and actual life force don’t change.

Full SR should show that your Life Force bar has 130% when full. After some testing:

0 SR with full LF bar = 26 seconds of DS
10 SR with full LF bar = 26 seconds of DS
30 SR with full LF bar = 26 seconds of DS

And because there’s a trait, I decided to test with Vital Persistence.

10 SR with full LF bar = 34 seconds
30 SR with full LF bar = 34 seconds

Which actually ends up being roughly 31% increase.

in Necromancer

Knote.2904

Found another one. Soul Reaping does not increase Life Force pool. Both tooltip on life force and actual life force don’t change.

Full SR should show that your Life Force bar has 130% when full. After some testing:

0 SR with full LF bar = 26 seconds of DS
10 SR with full LF bar = 26 seconds of DS
30 SR with full LF bar = 26 seconds of DS

And because there’s a trait, I decided to test with Vital Persistence.

10 SR with full LF bar = 34 seconds
30 SR with full LF bar = 34 seconds

Which actually ends up being roughly 31% increase.

Considering death shroud degens by like 4% or so a second of course it won’t boost how long you can stay in death shroud. It should however increase the pool versus dmg you take.

And Vital Peristence is working since % dmg reduction =/= % effective hp increase. 33% dmg reduction from Protection is around 50% effective hp boost.

You could probably test the life force pool increase by taking fall dmg with full life force.

(edited by Knote.2904)

in Necromancer

chuiu.4985

Tested again with the fire pit in the mists:

0 SR → 14 life force lost per fire tick
15 SR → 14 life force lost per fire tick
30 SR → 14 life force lost per fire tick

Tested with falling damage:

30 SR → 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)
15 SR → 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)
0 SR → 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)

And again:

0 SR → 42 LF lost for a fall (~9k damage)
30 SR → 41 LF lost for a fall (~9k damage)

I’m going to have to go with my previous conclusions here. Soul Reaping does nothing to our life force.

in Necromancer

0 SR -> 14 life force lost per fire tick
15 SR -> 14 life force lost per fire tick
30 SR -> 14 life force lost per fire tick

30 SR -> 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)
15 SR -> 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)
0 SR -> 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)

And again:

0 SR -> 42 LF lost for a fall (~9k damage)
30 SR -> 41 LF lost for a fall (~9k damage)

I’m going to have to go with my previous conclusions here. Soul Reaping does nothing to our life force.

The damage would be the same. The question should be did you end up with more life force after the fall with SR than with out.

Setnnex-Necro

in Necromancer

Daiva.2394

Have you never noticed that if you sit on a certain non zero amount of LF, and increase SR, your LF percentage decreases? That would seem to imply to me that the maximum increases, as it is supposed to. Hence, I made the conclusion that it is working as intended.

[CIR] — Blacktide
Dai Va — Necromancer
Dae Va — Elementalist

in Necromancer

Knote.2904

0 SR -> 14 life force lost per fire tick
15 SR -> 14 life force lost per fire tick
30 SR -> 14 life force lost per fire tick

30 SR -> 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)
15 SR -> 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)
0 SR -> 37 LF lost for a fall (~8k damage)

And again:

0 SR -> 42 LF lost for a fall (~9k damage)
30 SR -> 41 LF lost for a fall (~9k damage)

Yeah I tested this too, wasn’t making a difference.

It’s too difficult to test with actual player/npc dmg til we get duels.

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

Back from tests! Yes SR seems to increase life force, but the trick is, LF seems sto always hold on as a 100% of your hp value (if you increase it it should be 130%), but how much life force gets removed depends on how much actual hp you would lose in %, not as a special hp bar, probabaly the same reason why falling from hights if you have full ds and full hp from a jump that barely kills you doesnt just eat all DS and part of your hp but plain kills you.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nyorai.1630

Nyorai.1630

Seems like LF is tied to your Hp for sure, I noticed that if you switch between weapons with different amount of vitality LF % number changes on the bar. At least I think that’s what was happening, can’t test at the moment. And here I though toughness is much more useful to a DS build.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Uchi.2419

Uchi.2419

Erm…Last Gasp doesn’t trigger at 50% HP

http://youtu.be/5tojh7fUmwc

It triggers….at ~45%….

I don’t…even.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheSaint.8072

TheSaint.8072

About NB0074 (Minions not attacking the target)

Yesterday I was back to an hybrid Minon Master, and I (and not only I see https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/What-did-you-do-to-my-Flesh-Golem/first#post340804 ) have noticed that Felsh golem and Shadow fiend too refuse to attack targets more than before.

To be more specific:

My talents are : http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#ccVzMm0M0mNGFmm0oNMx0GG0MaqVaMV

Weapons : Axe+ focus / Staff

I was doing the “Claw of Jourmag” event and Flesh Golem and Shadow fiend refused to attack dragon spawn crystals (Prior to dragon landing ) as usual, but this time they did not attack mobs sometimes during the event (more than usual )even If I was using my whole arsenal of skills.

Sorry If this has already been reported, but did anyone else noticed some difference after the patch ?

All Life end in Death, and Death…is only the beginning…

(edited by TheSaint.8072)

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

Confirmed
@Angry Flying Squirrel: CPC Added for confirmation. Hitbox added and will get more updates.
@victorvndoom: Confirmed and added.
@Darkorical: Added for confirmation.
@Daiva: Updated. (NT0012) Spectral skills: Tooltips do not update “Duration” when the Curses trait Spectral Attunement is active.
@Stormy O, @Andele: Added for confirmation. (It is supposed to be fixed on one of the latest patches)
@SupahSpankeh: Condition damage can not be improved by any source except Might. (Inteded or bug? idk)
@TheSaint: added to (NB0082) “Destructible items” bug.

Need Confirmation
• Plague stability is ignored by Point Blank Shot.
• (NB0003) Decaying Swarm will trigger after entering DS and receive foe damage. (Ignores %HP trigger)
• (NB0004) Full of life “Gain 5 seconds of regeneration” will trigger after entering DS and receive foe damage. (Ignores %HP trigger)
• (NB0105) Last Gasp “Gain Spectral Armor” will trigger after entering DS and receive foe damage. (Ignores %HP trigger)
• Corrosive_Poison_Cloud: Its intended 5sec Poison and 10 sec Weakness are both just 2 sec/tick.
• After summoning a flesh worm if you use necrotic transversal it counts as a kill/type on the daily kills count.
• Reapers Protection gives 20+ seconds of AoE fear when it hits another necro with reapers protection.

Information compilation
I need more info about places, items, causing this problem so they can be fixed:
• (NB0082) Destructible items are obstructed, missed, really hard to destroy or ignored/missed by pets.

1. spvp ClockTower windows (scepter)
  2. dragon spawn crystals (Flesh Golem and Shadow fiend)

Negative report
@Uchi: Report negative. Maybe you are right, and the video is a great idea but maybe it was caused by lag, or critical damage… We would need a more accurate test, like MAX HP 20.000 / 2 = 10.000 then receive damage until 10.000 and wait 3 seconds without receive damage (lag test), then check if it works or not. We also should have to test if fall damage activates it.

PD:
Thanks you all for reporting, finally we are getting some fixes.
If i forgot to answer to your report (it happens sometimes), you can either Quote it again or PM me.

(edited by They are hashes.4523)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alamir.6207

Alamir.6207

yes if lich form is interrupted you get the full wait on cd

in Necromancer

Uchi.2419

Negative report
@Uchi: Report negative. Maybe you are right, and the video is a great idea but maybe it was caused by lag, or critical damage… We would need a more accurate test, like MAX HP 20.000 / 2 = 10.000 then receive damage until 10.000 and wait 3 seconds without receive damage (lag test), then check if it works or not. We also should have to test if fall damage activates it.

It doesn’t trigger on the fire pit in heart of the mists.
It doesn’t trigger from falling damage.
I did it multiple times.

My health is 18692. to get 50% of that you just…divide by 2. It should trigger when I go below 9346 HP. But it doesn’t.

Here’s another video. I’m being hit by a risen farmer, that has 2-3 second delay between each attack.
http://youtu.be/meDUgAAPqB0

I don’t think I can make it more obvious than this. Only thing I can do is wait for someone else to confirm this.

I play on EU servers, my ping is roughly around 110-140. I don’t think it’s lag. I mean it clearly activates after I get taken down from 8412 to 7491 at 44 seconds in the video.

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

Tested on fire pit (40-70~ ping on US server) it triggers on the next attack after you fall under 50% hp, not on the hit that pushes you under 50%.

in Necromancer

Uchi.2419

Well, that explains it. I’ve had problems with it in PvP, which made me notice this. It would always trigger when I was roughly at 20-25% HP.

I guess when folks are quite bursty it sort of loses a bit of usefulness.

That being said, it still doesn’t trigger for me on the fire pit.

(edited by Uchi.2419)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Noc.2459

Noc.2459

When you let a bone minion explode, the damage does NEVER crit.

Not even when I use the weapon sigil of intelligence.

Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc

in Necromancer

Posted by: Overkillengine.6084

Overkillengine.6084

Minion stats and their attacks are likely independent of the caster’s stats.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheSaint.8072

TheSaint.8072

About NB0082 (Shadowfiend and flesh golem not attacking some destructible targets)

It is not a matter of place, it happened to me during exp with small objects like some turrets or big objects like dragon spawn crystals or the one that I’m going to demonstrate.

I went to straits of devastation, there there are the “Risen Anti-air cannon”, they are quite huge objects, I started to attack with shadowfiend and flesh golem at my side

As u can see in this sequence of screenshots (from start to end)

http://imgur.com/a/aINgM

Pets refused to attack the air cannons, but when i pressed the charge skill of golem (look at the screen with tooltip on and consequent CDs) , he attacked the target, and as you can see in the sequence he came back in the same position when I started to attack (just rotated of 180° degrees) and not attacking again. (Same when I used the blind skill of shadowfiend)

Note: You can use that objects to test, they are often present.

All Life end in Death, and Death…is only the beginning…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Higgns.6537

Higgns.6537

It happened twice today that there was a necromancer who was fearing me for 30 seconds. This is a bug I hope. No one should be able to take you out of the game for 30 seconds.

in Necromancer

They are hashes.4523

@TheSaint lol, i love how the Flesh Golem just turn his back to the enemy turret.
- Ill add it later
@Higgns : ill add that too later

in Necromancer

Daiva.2394

I’m not sure which one of these is the bug, but logically, it would seem that one of them has to be:

• When you leave Lich Form you retain the stability boon, if it’s still on you when you leave.
  • When you leave Plague, you lose the stability boon, even if it’s still on you when you leave.

Note that the human racial elite Avatar of Melandru functions the same way as Lich Form does.

[CIR] — Blacktide
Dai Va — Necromancer
Dae Va — Elementalist

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zintair.1987

Zintair.1987

Spectral Walk

From the time you activate Spectral Walk to the time the activated portion expires you are able to swap the Utility skill out and retain the speed buff and change your utility skill without the timer. Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended.

Also I noticed that my Swiftness from this buff when I ran over friendly walls that granted swiftness it did not increase the duration as it should?

[ISA] – Commander
80 Necromancer – Zintair