Druid Bugs [merged]

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

Smokescale’s takedown is going through blocks. Tested it on mesmer, guardian, ele and revenant.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Reelix.6319

Reelix.6319

The Ancient Seeds effect does not proc off the Knockdown from Spike Trap

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Aussiebumbum.6907

Aussiebumbum.6907

Before this happened I someone managed to drop into cele then i jumped out and was walking around with a weapon with cele glyps. i figured it would be a quick fix to drop the spec and repick my traits to resolve this. however this is the worse part. The specialization was not accessible from the traits tab. however it still show up on the UI top left saying “Click the hero button to assign spec”. to further make this strange I have the spec fully unlocked so i cant simply unlock a new trait to gain access the trait line.

this happened in both PvE and PVP and im going to assume and not risk WvW.

Imgur picture provided: http://imgur.com/a/o3b17

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Signet of the Wild trait proccing (when you reach 50% hp) ends Celestial Form. Huge downer.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Signet of the Wild trait proccing (when you reach 50% hp) ends Celestial Form. Huge downer.

Yup, transforms overwrite each other, it works the other way also, CAF will cancel Enlargement too.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

The Ancient Seeds effect does not proc off the Knockdown from Spike Trap

ancient seeds will only trigger on hitting a the target while they are dazed/kd’d ect and spike trap does its damage at the same time as the knockdown you’ll have to attack again afterwards.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: LegallyBinding.4937

LegallyBinding.4937

SoW removes you from CAF immediately. Nothing in tool tips suggests this interaction and it had me very confused for awhile. Also makes enlargement trait unusable.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Sisyphus.4237

Sisyphus.4237

Yo Staff three puts you in combat for no reason, can you guys fix this? kinda takes out the mobility aspect of it when you are ooc. Not sure if you knew about it or not :p . <3 thanks

Throwny Is Bae ~ DROOID Kek Ez Pz [Toez]
Not Throwny is literally Not Me.
Aspect GG Admin.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: xev.9476

xev.9476

I realize this thread is titled “Druid Bugs”, but here are 3 pet related bugs.

-When approaching the fire keep from the northern or southern bridges in the new WvW BL my pet instantly catches fire and dies – even when it’s no where near the lava. For the duration that you’re on these bridges your pet is dead; swapping pets just kills your other pet instantly. You can even see it trying to revive itself when you’re out of combat but the pet’s health bar just yo-yos back and forth and ultimately remains dead.

-Upon entering the new BLs and taking the slightest fall damage your pet also instantly dies and will not revive itself unless you swap pets. This is irritating when you have enemies camped right outside your spawn waiting to catch stragglers – you’re already one pet down.

-Bristleback F2 has a solid 4-5 second delay when activating sometimes, and it has nothing to do with ping or lag. This happens in PvE and WvW; I’m often spamming F2 for some pressure damage but nothing happens.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Bristleback f2 basically won’t hit anyone unless they are on the same horizontal plane as Spike Barrage has to follow a parabolic path. I couldn’t hit someone in WvW and PvE who were at a lower slope just 1 metre from me

This.

I’m not sure but the Bristleback might also be trying to use F2 while out of range sometimes as well.

… I still want tengu.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

Ancestral Grace only has a 180 radius, though it’s tooltip is listed as 240. This can be tested by standing in a Healing Spring that has been triggered and then comparing its radius to that of Ancestral Grace.

Stormbluff Isle

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: MeanCoffeeBean.2073

MeanCoffeeBean.2073

Before this happened I someone managed to drop into cele then i jumped out and was walking around with a weapon with cele glyps. i figured it would be a quick fix to drop the spec and repick my traits to resolve this. however this is the worse part. The specialization was not accessible from the traits tab. however it still show up on the UI top left saying “Click the hero button to assign spec”. to further make this strange I have the spec fully unlocked so i cant simply unlock a new trait to gain access the trait line.

this happened in both PvE and PVP and im going to assume and not risk WvW.

Imgur picture provided: http://imgur.com/a/o3b17

The elite specialization can only be used if it is the bottom line of the three. Yes, it is dumb.

Fluttershy – Mesmer
Clarishy – Ranger
Tinkershy – Engineer

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Ancestral Grace placing you in combat was blatantly unintended. I should have a fix in for that to go out… hopefully sometime soon.

Was the massive knee-jerk nerf to Lingering Light also intended?

Could we get some reasoning behind it?

Headdesk

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

So I finally got my tiger, and it’s using its F2 after charging into melee range of a foe. It need to have the same behavior they forced brown bear to have.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

So I finally got my tiger, and it’s using its F2 after charging into melee range of a foe. It need to have the same behavior they forced brown bear to have.

Well, it IS a leap is it not? They would have to make it a two part skill, use the fury immediately, then move into range and leap, although that would not be too hard to do, really. It seems more directed at being a melee pet, ie, the Ranger using melee.

Oh, and congrats on getting it btw

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Well, it IS a leap is it not? They would have to make it a two part skill, use the fury immediately, then move into range and leap, although that would not be too hard to do, really. It seems more directed at being a melee pet, ie, the Ranger using melee.

Oh, and congrats on getting it btw

Oh good grief, I didn’t read the skill description. I remember that it’s a leap now, I was thinking it was the fury version of might roar for some reason. Ok not a bug, just a weird skill.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

LegallyBinding.4937

Signet of the Wild is still broken with CAF.

New bug: Glyph of rejuvenation has a longer cast time in CAF than it does out of the form.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

The Tiger’s F2 Furious Pounce does not trigger Wilting Strike.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Signet of the Wild is still broken with CAF. ..

That is not a bug. Both are transformations and one transformation will cancel another transformation. I would suggest just removing the Enlargement effect from Enlargement/SotW on the Ranger, leaving only the pet that is transformed, but it is a pretty big tell for PvP, maybe not really too OP to just remove it, though.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

Regarding SotW and CAF, so using SotW while in CAF forces you out of it. But using SotW, then CAF, works. You lose the visual enlargement, but you keep the buff on your bar that increases your dmg and you get to keep the Stability of course.

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

LegallyBinding.4937

Still makes Enlargement worthless though.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Lolslo.3864

Lolslo.3864

The trait Clarion Bond in Marksmanship is not a blast finisher if is use with f2 smokescale (Smoke Cloud)

(edited by Lolslo.3864)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

The Staff 1 damage counter disappears once it has been off the screen (outside of the camera view). The damage is still done, but there is no damage counter anymore.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Hemelboog.2970

Hemelboog.2970

Glyph of Equality dazes 5 targets. Speccing Ancient Seeds should entangle all dazed mobs when you hit them with for example AOE Barrage. It entangles only one.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: rpgalon.6914

rpgalon.6914

Looks like the new pets are not working with the beastmastery Blind and Weakness on F2 Traits (Go for the Eyes and Wilting Strike).

Only tested with Smokescale, Tiger and Bristleback. None of them worked with the traits.

Old Pets are working fine.

EDIT: Not only those traits are not working, the tooltip for the new pets F2 skill doesn’t show the weakness and blind effect you should get.
Old pets show these effects as intended.

(edited by rpgalon.6914)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Looks like the new pets are not working with the beastmastery Blind and Weakness on F2 Traits (Go for the Eyes and Wilting Strike).

Only tested with Smokescale, Tiger and Bristleback. None of them worked with the traits.

Old Pets are working fine.

EDIT: Not only those traits are not working, the tooltip for the new pets F2 skill doesn’t show the weakness and blind effect you should get.
Old pets show these effects as intended.

Tiger will blind but it won’t apply weakness.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

• Some skill (havnt figured out wich one yet) kicks me out of the Avatar form the very second I enter it, and burns all avatar energy right away.
  • Something makes me unabla to move or cast any spell/skill, sometimes it happens after staff 3 (I think). Then, to be able to leave that spot again, I have to wait for the same skill to CD again to use it again, just to be able to move again. Can be quite devastating depending on where u are located.
  • Electric Wyvern: Too slow AA + Tailswipe – misses. The F2 charge also makes it miss its AoE as its centered around the wyvern, that often ends up so far outside its enemy that the entire field is missing. And – a wyvern that can’t fly, not a single arial attack?
  • Fire Wyvern: AA+ tailswipe too slow – misses. Misses its AoE due to not taking target. It sould target an enemy in case u have done so for it, fly up to that enemy and dump the field there (as long as u have a target). This cause this pet to miss almost always with its AoE.
  • Bristleback: Misses targets with its F2 if the ennemy is standing even the slightest higher or lower than the bristleback. Make the spikes act like real projectiles! Utterly broken.
  • Smokescale: This re-skinned warg (boring to start with) that doesnt even look like a dino pet. Nerfed 2 times… and u know well what u have done…. The first change was fine since it was too OP. But the second, just no. It should have stayed the way it was after te first change.
  • Tiger: The feline among the big cats that love water IRL – and we cant use it where it loves to be???
Kima & Co

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: jewishjoyride.4693

jewishjoyride.4693

The trait Clarion Bond in Marksmanship is not a blast finisher if is use with f2 smokescale (Smoke Cloud)

The smoke field will no longer exist if you swap away from your smoke scale. Clarion bond is still creating a blast finisher, there just isn’t any field for it to interact with.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: danofzi.4870

danofzi.4870

If set the melee pet to passive, it will not attack the static target like (Octovine, Breacher…) when the player ask it to attack.

Dragonbrand Guild NNK
Ranger

(edited by danofzi.4870)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: NapTooN.6283

NapTooN.6283

My shiny new staff keeps jumping out of its weapon slot into my bag – accidently salvaged it and had to make a new one

That’s not a Bug. PvP, WvW and PvE have different Builds. If you swapped from PvE to HotM or WvW for the first time, you would not have the Druid Spec equipped, thus being unable to carry the Staff and putting it into your Bag

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: iitwinz.1420

iitwinz.1420

Not sure how much % dmg increase Grace of the Land actually is:

When you hover over the trait in chat, it says it’s 2% dmg increase per stack but the trait menu says 3%dmg increase per stack

http://puu.sh/liq7d/19d714c514.jpg
http://puu.sh/liq6G/f537b4cabc.jpg

Server: Sea of Sorrows
IGN: Recommend -lvl 80 Ranger
Guild: Professors [PROF]

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Peter.9406

Peter.9406

+1 for the Signet of the Wild breaking you out of celestial form and depleting all your AF. Please fix this soon as rangers only have 2 source of stability, which is really needed to use Avatar Form, and this bug limits us to one.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: blizz.1043

blizz.1043

marksmanship specializations:
Remorseless trait don’t work with juvenile tiger skill (Furious pounce)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: ProtoMarcus.7649

ProtoMarcus.7649

ALACRITY doesn’t work with pets. The COOLDOWN VALUE changes, but not the actual cooldown, meaning it’ll appear is refreshed, but pressing F2 won’t do anything (until the actual cooldown duration is completed)

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: ShadowHunter.5173

ShadowHunter.5173

Staff skills combo 3#(wisp form) + 5#(water field) do not trigger a blast finisher upon collision. Only if the center of the wisp form hits the center of the water field it triggers.. It feels kind okittenward how complicated it is to trigger the combo and actually heal someone.

Besides if other people trigger the combo for AoE healing on my water field, which healing power is applied? mine or the one who triggered the combo?
if its mine does it work both ways? (enemy projectiles + ally triggers) or is it my healing for enemy projectiles and his healing for cases in which he triggers a combo?

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Sylvari.2916

Sylvari.2916

Companions Might Trait.

Smokescale and Bristleback crits don’t always apply the bleed effect from crits
doesn’t apply bleed effect very well at all on the Bristleback every 3 crits it might apply a single bleed

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Ancestral Grace placing you in combat was blatantly unintended. I should have a fix in for that to go out… hopefully sometime soon.

Finally.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

Finally.

Now it roots you randomly.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Yep confirmation here.
NOT FUN WHEN YOU ARE IN WvW!!!!

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Casual Dad.2358

Casual Dad.2358

Another confirmation of this bug. Roots you randomly and the only way to move again is to use Ancestral Grace again off cool down.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Another confirmation of this bug. Roots you randomly and the only way to move again is to use Ancestral Grace again off cool down.

Confirming this bug.

It happened to me on the first time I used the skill, so I expect it to be happening a lot to the point of being unplayable.

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

Confirming this bug.

It happened to me on the first time I used the skill, so I expect it to be happening a lot to the point of being unplayable.

It hasn’t happened for me once outside of completely detrimental situations.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

Does /dance or /sit unroot you?

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

Does /dance or /sit unroot you?

Yes.

/15charlimit

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Trinnidad.8504

Trinnidad.8504

They fixed the tooltip to give the new ranger pets wilting strikes but didn’t actually implement it…..

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Trinnidad.8504

Trinnidad.8504

tiger says it will apply weakness but does not

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: iitwinz.1420

iitwinz.1420

Glyph of Rejuvenation doesn’t seem to work on pets… The main heal only works on you and the minor heal only works on the pet when you are in range of them otherwise they will not get healed at all at distance.

Server: Sea of Sorrows
IGN: Recommend -lvl 80 Ranger
Guild: Professors [PROF]

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

Bristleback f2 basically won’t hit anyone unless they are on the same horizontal plane as Spike Barrage has to follow a parabolic path. I couldn’t hit someone in WvW and PvE who were at a lower slope just 1 metre from me

This.

I’m not sure but the Bristleback might also be trying to use F2 while out of range sometimes as well.

not ture that spike barrage is not hitting. it hits like a track in pvp. It deals like 3 X 3k dmg and its probably bugged this deals so much dmg beocuse its listed as 3X sepreate skills

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

Solar beam damage display disappears after you move your camera completely away from the target and move back while attacking, in combat log it shows you still doing the damage, but it doesnt show on screen, after a dodge or pet switch the damage display will be back to normal.

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

Druid Bugs [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Alexander.6250

Alexander.6250

Axe auto-attack still has aftercast issues delaying any skill cast after by a full second.