So where is that sustain we were promised?

in Warrior

Posted by: Skelemiere.3094

Skelemiere.3094

Speaking of a laugh, you are giving me one now. A guy who surely doesn’t know how to use a warrior, starts complaining on how much it sucks. Please explore more possible builds instead of spamming 100b and complaining for sustain. Maybe you will learn something new

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

You warriors are aware you only get substain when you actually gear for it right?

My guardian does not need to gear +heal and has insane sustain, so does my rogue

Next.

Not solo you don’t. Maybe in a group where you can exploit AH with it’s crazy high base values that don’t benefit from heal gear anyway.

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

This is sustain, it means your health is going up instead of staying at 17k forever…

Sorry but this is what you don’t have.

You mean cleric’s gear with healing/defensive traits? Have you considered doing the same with your warrior before you cry about this?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Speaking of a laugh, you are giving me one now. A guy who surely doesn’t know how to use a warrior, starts complaining on how much it sucks. Please explore more possible builds instead of spamming 100b and complaining for sustain. Maybe you will learn something new

Yep, we all only use Hundred Blades and have never tried anything else. That must be the problem with the class! Us dumb warriors just can’t see it as well as you, with your godlike ability to tell everything about a class without even playing it.

in Warrior

Ashanor.5319

This is sustain, it means your health is going up instead of staying at 17k forever…

You mean cleric’s gear with healing/defensive traits? Have you considered doing the same with your warrior before you cry about this?

No, we never tried that. Thanks for the tip!!

/sigh lol

in Warrior

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

Hey look guys I made a video of me beating a scrub in WvW and put it to music…..obviously all is good with the class now…..

in Warrior

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

You warriors are aware you only get substain when you actually gear for it right?

My guardian does not need to gear +heal and has insane sustain, so does my rogue

Next.

A thief doesn’t have good sustain o.O it has regen in stealth if you deny stealth then the thief is done. Not saying thats easy for a warrior but when you dodge cloak and daggers interrupt them when they are running d/p then they get none of that regen.

Ele has sustain but it also has low HP. I don’t run anything less than 17k hp on my ele but I lose dps. Also if you put a ele build in buildcraft tyical d/d you will be hard pressed to get to 5k effective power and not die in 1 shot with like 12k hp. When I looked at the healway build for guardians I had less effective power than I do on my ele.

I don’t know alot about guardian’s but from what I have faced/read on the healway build which is popular for solo roam etc has close to 1k healing power decked out in alot of clerics and has about 17k power. Warriors would not be happy with 17k power no matter how you slice it as they already don’t like the berserkers power and HF moved to GM traits. I run no less than 2k power on my warrior and that feels low.

Glass guardians are terrible I like roaming solo etc and the healway build would be the only reason I would level my guardian up to 80. When I looked at that build I was surprised that it only had around 17k power and stacked alot of healing. It kills you because of burns, blinds, retaliation with retal being the biggest thing that kills you.

Anyway if you are asking for sustain and you get it prepare to lose more damage. More ways came to deal with conditions at the cost of berserkers power and heightened focus. Asking for protection etc if it comes will come at the cost of even more damage. The theme for the people that post on the warrior forums the most is always they don’t like giving up their damage for anything.

Next stop is the mobilie 100 blades you guys asked for while the damage is reduced (like you guys asked for)

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Warrior

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

With 1500 healing power I still have 2/5 the healing of a guardian with no healing power. Lulz

With 1500 Healing Power you can have 500 Heal per second with max adrenal bars which is more than a Ranger has.

While you do have 5 seconds more on your main heal then us, You will have a comparable heal of about 10k (I got to around 9.8k in SPvP with 1200 Healing Power or so) so its about Comparable to Trolls

Your biggest problem though will be lack of Protection.

We don’t have constant adrenal bars anymore.

Rangers have CONSTANT evades and CONSTANT protection, so they take a lot less damage, they also can be at ranged as well a lot so they can avoid the bruising.

You can’t compare the classes because they are just different. Warriors should heal more because they take a lot more damage.

Use your Burst abilities then pop your heal, That’ll feel up your Bars.

It’ll take some practice but that’s how I would do it.

You’re going to have to get out of the mindset of probably using Greatsword as well and Hammer, as neither of those weapons have Blocks of any kind (which you will need)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Warrior

Xsorus.2507

A. I play multiple classes, and they all require one thing for substain, Healing Gear…Some do it better then others, But if you’re kittening your heal sucks its cause you’re not actually gearing with Healing Gear…

I have an 80 Guard wearing all knights gear. Sustain is really impressive, even though hes mostly specced for damage.

My 80 warrior, also full knights gear, has far worse sustain.

The difference is that a lot of guardian trees and utilities have sustain built right in. You can enhance them by wearing clerics gear obviously but even the baseline is potent. To get any real sustain as a warrior, you need to go with either a banner, or shout build, both of which cost 30 points, and thus detract from your ability to do other things well.

I like the feel and playstyle of the warrior, I really do, it’s just…. frustrating when I have no real way to regain health easily. With a 22k pool, it takes two healing surges to being me from 1% to 100%, that’s 60 seconds. Most other classes have multiple ways to heal themselves without having to heavily devote themselves to it.

You have the same number of ways to heal yourself as a Ranger

Your heal isn’t healing you very much because you have ZERO healing power.

Otherwise its a 9k+ Heal if you actually invest in it, Yes your damage will be kitten poor….It’ll be like my damage when I run Clerics armor on my ranger

in Warrior

Xsorus.2507

I think the guy trying to take credit for Ranger nerfs is funny. lol

Best response is still sustaining the fail.

I created the BM Bunker Build, BM Bunker in TPvP is why Rangers got nerfed hard this patch, thus i’m partly responsible for it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Deathdance.2045

Deathdance.2045

lol blackjack, bunkers should be a threat now? Plus, if you want sustain when using 100b build with full zerk gear, it is not going to happen unless your warrior becomes a god..

In addition to your comment about the threat, why not use a clerics set? You still have power, plus if you use hammer and/or mace, that much cc will pose a threat..

Also, the banners help out your team too, with the benefits + regeneration..Since you know, this game is mainly about team play.

100b? you didnt even play a warrior at all and just speaking about hat skill proof it, 100b is made for mobs on PvE, 100b is the most stupid skill game ever to evade, saying you just need to walk no evade it, no need to spend endurance.

Going 30 Def and 30 Tac, to get the “sustain” is telling everybody that you are a bing Galapago Turtle, sure probably you might be alive being generous, 20 sec more, 20sec being generous, at the cost of, literally no damage, so you basically are a walking candy for anyone that wants sweety things.

Sustain? to get rid off conditions you need to Use Adrenaline (just speaking about new ways to get more sustain, not the skill that there were already in game, signet+shout), you need to land a hit to remove the conditions, ironically, Blind Condition denys this.

Even if you manage to remove the conditions, no adrenaline means no heal burst from Healing Surge (silly to use it sooner if you got Poison on…)

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Healing surge – remove that crap based on adrenaline. Reduce cd to 20sec, add 3sec protection when used

Mending – reduce cd to 20sec, cures 3 conditions

Healing signet – passive healing at 350hp/sec, burst at 5k, cd increased to 25

Adrenal health – right now makes no sense. Change it to healing on burst:

Stage 1: 1k
Stage 2: 2k
Stage 3: 3,5k

Fixed.

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

You can dish out, with 1000 healing power, 655 HPS with healing signet. Something arount 750 with healing surge.

(With banner regeneration and adrenal health)

Cleansing Ire works against adrenal health (Warrior is awesome: the only class where traits are antisynergic with each other). But let’s ignore it.

Now… that HPS shouldn’t be higher than the one I have on my engi bunker. But my bunker has protection. And almost the same number of blocks.

We don’t have protection, and that’s a problem. We might have a bit more immunity through endure pain.

Still I’m not convinced about warrior bunkers, but that’s what you should need.

Probably, if they fixed banner of tactics, we might get another heal. The one we have now is kinda low.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Yep, we all only use Hundred Blades and have never tried anything else. That must be the problem with the class! Us dumb warriors just can’t see it as well as you, with your godlike ability to tell everything about a class without even playing it.

Well that IS true. At least you admit you are stupid good job

Do me a favor: SHUT UP. You are not useful.

in Warrior

Posted by: imaginary.6241

imaginary.6241

So you guys want to have like a 120-Condition-Removal per second added with 120 stacks Aegis and Stability for 24 hours while dealing 1kk DPS or what?

No chance that ‘s going to happen. I can’t believe how someone complains about thiefs being overpowered due to stealth. That is unless you haven’t figured out the stealth mechanics yet and found a good counter for it. Well yes, you ‘ll have problems when there ’s a bigger fish in the pond. But there will always be someone better. Just like there ’ll always be a counter build for your build. Same as with Stability and Aegis. Figure it out and don’t complain that everything should be easy like kitten.

You have a high amount of base vitality, so better gear for it propably. Warrior is the class I’m rolling last (ignoring ranger, that class won’t ever exist for me). I didn’t like it before because it was to focused on building a few metas that didn’t require a lot of micro-management – at least in my opinion. I’m feeling that this patch introduced the first step in the right direction, which was finally needed. That saying it might not be perfect yet, but I’m sure I’ll enjoy it more now than what it was before.

Well, ok I can’t say anything about it as I’m not into it yet conerning actual builds and theorycrafting, so I’ll see if I felt wrong or right sooner or later. That said, I mostly see QQing here, and no actual calculations and real-world performances that proof what you’re saying so, I guess that goes for some people too.

But the one thing I’m sure off:

Thiefs are not the kittening center of this game.
Many developers actually play Warriors.

ps. on a small positive side-note:

AoE Looting favors battle-standards, as in people not actually picking it up anymore, when using the AoE-Looting-Option as well.

Klakk Bumm. One of the Leaders of TxS, the European Tequatl Slayer Alliance.
Click to apply for Daily EU Tequatl Kills here
My Guides: xPvP Mighty Stealth Bomber

(edited by imaginary.6241)

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

lol warriors have sustain if you specc for it, if you want the build, I will give it to you once the skill calculator is updated.

rolls eyes I love the non Warriors who come in here telling every Warrior they know more about the class than every Warrior that has ever played.

Rule #1 of becoming a Warrior: You must agree that Warriors suck.

No, I’ll not be becoming a Warrior (on the forums) then…

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

Oh I see, so you basically want a Guardian that can dish out the same damage as the Warrior. I guess that makes sense…

No, I want a Warrior who can actually last in a fight and keep his up up, its called sustain. There is a difference.

Sorry but at the moment we don’t have sustain.

One thing to note in your posted video: That guardian was doing 200-400 auto attacks and peaked around 1.4k damage. Couldn’t even take down a foe with less than 10% HP in a timely manner, had to basically run at the target, use CC to snare and still struggled to eventually take down targets.

With the Guardian’s sustain comes difficulty pressuring foes…although he probably could have used more CC for that.

Also, what was up with the enemies he was fighting!?! He was able to run away and let poison run off of him (likely took 10sec) and afterwards, his enemies STILL were sitting around with 25% HP or less. WHY!?! They don’t have heals or something? They couldn’t run? Or maybe they’re just really really bad!! Makes no sense…

in Warrior

redslion.9675

You can dish out, with 1000 healing power, 655 HPS with healing signet. Something arount 750 with healing surge.

(With banner regeneration and adrenal health)

Cleansing Ire works against adrenal health (Warrior is awesome: the only class where traits are antisynergic with each other). But let’s ignore it.

Now… that HPS shouldn’t be higher than the one I have on my engi bunker. But my bunker has protection. And almost the same number of blocks.

We don’t have protection, and that’s a problem. We might have a bit more immunity through endure pain.

Still I’m not convinced about warrior bunkers, but that’s what you should need.

Probably, if they fixed banner of tactics, we might get another heal. The one we have now is kinda low.

Oh, one more thing: better to stack every vigor available: the more time you spend dodging, the more time you pass not suffering damage, while your heals are ticking (one good reason to bring healing signet).

Or you can use Hots as a damage reduction mechanic, not expecting it to sustain you forever.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

lol warriors have sustain if you specc for it, if you want the build, I will give it to you once the skill calculator is updated.

Where is the trait that improved my damage reduction and healing?

Maybe use cleansing ire. Oh maybe use berserkers stance along with it. How about banners? They give nice regeneration and good team support.. (and other benefits). Why don’t you also use cleric trinkets and dwayna jewels. Hmm

I will tell you why your logic fails.

Cleansing ire requires me to use my burst skills. Burst skills are useless, so I have to use a useless skill to cure conditions while classes like guardians got truck loaded with condition removal AND they can usually turn them to boons. Mmm…Yeah we are so up there with other classes.

How about banners? 30 points in the vit tree to gain regeneration… I have to sacrifice an utility slot for a buff that will stop affecting me and my partners once I move away and can be taken away by any troll in WvW hum hum hum hum… yeah I see it, I FEEL IT!

I done the clerics trinkets and full cleric gear , result, sure I could sustain myself like what 20% longer? My damage however? Laughable. Under 570 per hit, hard hitting skills wouldn’t even reach the 2k mark. Thanks to this I got no precision so no crits and since no zerker or knights gear I got no critical damage to back me up anyways.

Now let compare us to any other class:

Rangers can sustain through Troll and massive in weapon evades. Prot when dodging which they can do constantly if spec correctly. And since most of their damage comes from their pets they get away with the lack in personal damage.

Necros: The patch made them gods, leave them alone.

Mesmers: Clones, stealth invisibility, a class with strong class mechanics that can turn any match to their favor.

Guardians: Their trait trees are made in such a perfect way they can sustain in any type of gear, they can support and deal decent damage regardless of how kittened the person using it, is. That’s not mentioning their hp is up pair with their healing and sustaining said hp with aegis and protection isn’t a problem. They also got access to blinds so that’s even more damage denial.

Thief: Stealth…nuff said, they do all we can do but they do it correctly.

Engineers: Never touched one, but fought many…bunker engi. is just stupid, so much cc, so much damage mitigation and invulnerability.

Elementalist: No further explanation needed here.

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

Cleansing ire requires me to use my burst skills. Burst skills are useless, so I have to use a useless skill to cure conditions while classes like guardians got truck loaded with condition removal AND they can usually turn them to boons. Mmm…Yeah we are so up there with other classes.

I’m sure if you subtracted the condition removal of their skills, some would consider the Guardian’s skills rather useless.

How about banners? 30 points in the vit tree to gain regeneration… I have to sacrifice an utility slot for a buff that will stop affecting me and my partners once I move away and can be taken away by any troll in WvW hum hum hum hum… yeah I see it, I FEEL IT!

Then don’t use banners. Use shouts. You can also move the banner, you can also place the banner so that no one can reach it to take. You can also stagger your banner use (i.e. carry it before anyone engages you, drop it when the fight starts and if the fight moves, it’s closer to being off cooldown where ever you end up next).

I done the clerics trinkets and full cleric gear , result, sure I could sustain myself like what 20% longer? My damage however? Laughable. Under 570 per hit, hard hitting skills wouldn’t even reach the 2k mark. Thanks to this I got no precision so no crits and since no zerker or knights gear I got no critical damage to back me up anyways.

Unsuspecting Foe. Banner of Discipline. For Great Justice.

You can get more crit from varying sources. One of my favorite Ele builds doesn’t use precision much, sits at around 25% crit chance and crits the majority of the time.

Rangers can sustain through Troll and massive in weapon evades. Prot when dodging which they can do constantly if spec correctly. And since most of their damage comes from their pets they get away with the lack in personal damage.

Do you have evidence of this? Last I heard, pets got a general 15% damage decrease with some pets having it worse and they already were doing less overall damage than the Ranger. Protection on dodge lasts 1.5 sec. Troll Unguent is nice though but heals for about as much as Healing Surge with the difference being HS requires max adrenaline for the best outcome and TU requiring 10sec to get the same results with a cooldown of 5sec faster. [/quote]

in Warrior

Skelemiere.3094

These posts…facepalm you guys assume that I am not a warrior, yet you talk like you think you know how to use one.. haha

Lyonell: Your post is funny because I don’t encounter those problems on my warrior at all…and what?! You want to hit 2k, have high precision and crit dmg with clerics gear??

Redslion: Neither are you, and neither is Ashanor, if we were to play by your logic

(edited by Skelemiere.3094)

in Warrior

redslion.9675

These posts…facepalm you guys assume that I am not a warrior, yet you talk like you think you know how to use one.. haha

Lyonell: Your post is funny because I don’t encounter those problems on my warrior at all.

Redslion: Neither are you, and neither is Ashanor, if we were to play by your logic

All you did was saying “stack healing power”, while calling people dumb. I tried to dish out some numbers and some ideas, instead.

in Warrior

Skelemiere.3094

Umm okay, apparently I called everyone dumb, and all I said was “stack healing power”. Aren’t you feeling smart for assuming such things

And I see you said something about andrenal health being against Cleansing Ire. Why haven’t I encountered that problem?

(edited by Skelemiere.3094)

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Umm okay, apparently I called everyone dumb, and all I said was “stack healing power”. Aren’t you feeling smart for assuming such things

And I see you said something about andrenal health being against Cleansing Ire. Why haven’t I encountered that problem?

I dunno..bc ur a noob? Wanna test ur sustain with so much stacked healing power against my dual sword?

in Warrior

Skelemiere.3094

I dunno..bc ur a noob? Wanna test ur sustain with so much stacked healing power against my dual sword?

So I’m a noob for not encountering those problems…ok whatever you say this game also isn’t 1v1 balanced so you will prove nothing lol

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Here is the problem:

Even with 1500 healing power, you will still have 2/5 the healing a guardian/thief/elementalist/other classes can bring with 0 healing power.

Your logic is flawed because we are in such a bad state right now its not even funny. The changes to adrenal health don’t even make sense anymore because now we are constantly at 0 or full adrenaline so it has a chance to heal for kitten, its no longer HPS. Based off that we actually heal for less then we do before if we go tanky.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

So I’m a noob for not encountering those problems…ok whatever you say this game also isn’t 1v1 balanced so you will prove nothing lol

U says that we can have decent sustain – its does mean that u will be able to outheal my dps, just like the guardian in vid, or am i wrong? If u can’t tank a single person its proves how bad our sustain is.

in Warrior

Posted by: BaKaNoOB.5026

BaKaNoOB.5026

Warrior broken for me now not even 1.2k crit damage. Period…..
all crit skills at grandmaster, laughable, i can’t spend 60 traits in discipline and strength alone

Dual Sword Build unusable

(edited by BaKaNoOB.5026)

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Warrior’s damage was brought down low.

You say he hits 1.2k? That is how much sword hits and axe hits now. However we only have 1/5 the sustain they do with the same HP?

This isn’t right.

in Warrior

Skelemiere.3094

U says that we can have decent sustain – its does mean that u will be able to outheal my dps, just like the guardian in vid, or am i wrong? If u can’t tank a single person its proves how bad our sustain is.

If u can’t take a single person its proves how bad our sustain is If you go by that reasoning, fight a new, in-experienced bunker guard. If you beat him, guardians will apparently have no sustain. IF you want to 1v1 so bad, then we can schedule it somehow

in Warrior

Ashanor.5319

I think the guy trying to take credit for Ranger nerfs is funny. lol

Best response is still sustaining the fail.

I created the BM Bunker Build, BM Bunker in TPvP is why Rangers got nerfed hard this patch, thus i’m partly responsible for it.

I’m sure in the millions of people playing this game, you just happen to be the absolute first person to make a BM build. Sorry, but even I tried something similar, though slightly less tanky like 6-8 months ago. It even used s/d a/t, but was higher DPS than BM. Sorry, but you aren’t the first by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe you popularized BM, but that is about all you can take credit for (if you even did that).

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

If u can’t take a single person its proves how bad our sustain is If you go by that reasoning, fight a new, in-experienced bunker guard. If you beat him, guardians will apparently have no sustain. IF you want to 1v1 so bad, then we can schedule it somehow

Problem is..even bad bunker guardians are hard to kill.

in Warrior

Posted by: BaKaNoOB.5026

BaKaNoOB.5026

Long live 1 k critical damage

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Long live 1 k critical damage

My gs regular hits dropped from 2,4k to 1,7. On top of that i do’nt know what to put in adapt str..Slashing power should be moved to adapt too.

Still dps dropped by alot, our healing abilities are the same..Sorry to say but zerk guardians are stronger.

in Warrior

Skelemiere.3094

Problem is..even bad bunker guardians are hard to kill.

If you have a difficult time killing “bad bunker guards” then don’t be calling anyone a noob yet lol

in Warrior

redslion.9675

People had almost no chance to kill me as an engi bunker. Either they needed an EXTREMELY lucky spike, or more than two people. And I am surely a bad player.

in Warrior

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

So you’re saying you’re a new, in-experienced warrior? And thus if he beats you it proves nothing?

Yet you are giving people advice…

@Xsorus

Adrenal health doesn’t tick per second, it ticks about every 3 seconds. Even with healing gear (My warrior sits at 844 healing power and gets if I recall correctly 480 ticks on full adrenaline every 3 seconds, so 500 is assuming I’d say around 900 or 920 ish Healing power?)

500 divided by 3 for a per second value = 166.6 recurring.

You claimed the utility slot offers 125 healing per second correct? Now with the new redundant trait’s ‘Cleansing Ire’, warriors are likely to use their burst even without optimal damage for condi removal half the time, so lets half 167 (Being generous and assuming the adrenaline bar is always full), that is 55.6 recurring healing per second.

56<125 per second.

Of course this is just Adrenal Health without taking into account other healing sources but, you get the picture. I find it funny that all this trait has done is:

- Made adrenal health less useful.
- Done the opposite of promoting build variety like they promised. Now most warriors who want condition removal MUST spec into cleansing ire…. How is that promoting versatility in any way?

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

(edited by PistolWhip.2697)

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

So you’re saying you’re a new, in-experienced warrior? And thus if he beats you it proves nothing?

Yet you are giving people advice…

That’s what happens when you stuff words in each others’ mouths. Now you all sound muffled and can’t understand a word either side says :P

in Warrior

PistolWhip.2697

I don’t see why he’d say that though lol, just makes it sound like he is comparing his potential performance to a new in-experienced guardian to me?

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Warrior

Skelemiere.3094

What? Pistol what you said didn’t make sense at all. I didn’t compare at all..I just told him what his reasoning was.

in Warrior

PistolWhip.2697

Makes perfect sense.

Scoob invites you to a 1v1 and challenges you to sustain yourself against his offense as a warrior to back up your claims of warriors being sustainable.

You say what will a 1v1 prove if he wins, to which he replies that if you can’t even sustain against him in a 1v1 altercation, how is a warrior meant to match the sustain other classes can bring while in a team fight if getting focused in an outnumbered situation.

You reply with how a new in-experienced guardian getting beaten doesn’t mean guardians don’t have sustain and thus you getting potentially beaten is the same idea.

And this here^ means that you are comparing yourself to a new in-experienced player, which due to the discussion we must assume is a warrior.

Thus you are implying you are a new in-experienced warrior, what did I miss?

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

I like how all these new names come in after an update to tell us we are fine…

Pistolwhip/Scoob, keep up the good fight fellow Warriors!

in Warrior

PistolWhip.2697

Man, if you think these posts are funny, check Scoob’s post in his thread.

If you take burst mastery and cleansing Ire at once, it reduces your total condition removal! LOL

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Warrior

Skelemiere.3094

You missed a lot. Re-read what Scoob and I said, and try to figure out what I meant before thinking what you say is true and making yourself seem smart.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

We don’t even always sit at stage 3 anymore for Adrenal health to heal as much as it did before.

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Here you go, a video I’ve been meaning to make for awhile, and figured I’d use footage of not only the day before the patch, but some the day of the patch as well as today. Notice anything different? I sure didn’t. Stop complaining that warriors don’t have sustain. I’ve said it before: if you want survivability / sustain you need to make your traits and gear reflect that want.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

@Skelemiere

Bunkers
Warriors can trait for half-decent sustain, by devoting 30 points to tactics, and 30 to defense. You will make a decent bunker who can probably survive against 2 people, but is unable to kill anything that doesn’t have a white name. Also, you still wont have any protection whatsoever.

A bunker Guardian still hits like a wet noodle the same as the bunker Warrior, but is far more survivable, withstanding 3+ people for long periods of time. Due to this incredibly high sustain, they actually have a solid chance at killing glass opponents.

Hybrid
A Guardian who goes hybrid, can get respectable damage, and solid sustain at the same time, a good middle ground between Bunker and Glass.

Hybrid Warriors on the other hand, end up with respectable damage, but still have lousy sustain; only slightly better defense (higher toughness and vitality) than a zerker warrior and identical self healing.

Glasscannon
Glass Guards and Glass warriors both die fairly easily, but do incredible damage, often killing opponents before their defense (or lackthereof) catches up to them.

in Warrior

PistolWhip.2697

You missed a lot. Re-read what Scoob and I said, and try to figure out what I meant before thinking what you say is true and making yourself seem smart.

I re-read it, I didn’t miss anything.

If you can’t even keep your sustain up against 1 opponent, what else is there to prove?

If you are openly admitting you aren’t an up to par player to be used as sufficient proof for either side, fine, that’s fair.

But then why are you giving people advice on a class you don’t understand. People have tried Cleric’s and theory crafted around it before you or I even started posting on these forums. What in the world would make you think you are unique enough to of made a bunker build that no one has tried using healing power?

You sit here giving other warrior’s who have far more experience and main it far more heavily than you, who have also made more contributions to warrior forums than you ever could advice.

There are only two things to conclude here, either we’re all terribly wrong to assume you are in-experienced and that you can out-sustain Scoob’s onslaught proving you hold weight in suggestions and can make sensible theories.

Or you are not experienced enough on warrior for the fight to mean anything whether you lose or win for the sustain argument and if that is the case you shouldn’t masquerade as a seasoned warrior giving others 2 lines of advice in a sustain thread which come down to:

“Healing power. Healing power. Where’s your healing power? You see I use healing power. My Power to heal is greater than yours.”

I also saw your post about how you didn’t think Phantasm Mesmers were OP in 1v1’s and you could wreck them with melee before the patch. This is something that a major portion of the pvp community disagreed with, including far more seasoned pvpers than you and I, so I shall choose to take what you say with a grain of salt always.

Now please, prove us wrong. Show us this sustain you claim to achieve that other experienced warriors can’t.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Also:

I would like to see the claim done in balanced: SPVP too.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

@Leo G: Oh really? Healing meditations added to the insane survivalbility of the guardian give you the ability to stay on target, remove conditions, turn em into boons, support your allies and so on it goes, same goes with shout build. The spiritual weapons are the only not so well thought or kinda useless utility I see in the guardian.

Healing shouts add very little sustain and sacrifice your utility slots. Even with soldier’s shouts removing conditions don’t add for enough sustain. Again you need 30 points in the vit tree which for a warrior is worthless in every way. More hp adds nothing since we can’t heal it back or keep it from going down the toilet due to no protection or aegis or any real source of damage reduction.

Again sacrificing utilities to get crit. Yeah…this shows how broken the class is.

Well I can log my ranger and show you. WvW wise nothing can kill him, spvp wise his sustain is insane enough if property played and his damage is good enough even after the pet’s nerf.

@Skelemiere: Clearly you’re either trolling or you really have no idea what you’re talking about. Let’s put it this way, every other warrior are facing the problems, yet you aren’t. I fought a bunch of warriors today in spvp… None proven close to a challenge. If you aren’t encountering all these problems then share your build, show a video or something.