Yojack's Min/Max, home of the Yojack Build 2012 for GW2

in Warrior

Posted by: Yojack.7082

Yojack.7082

Rouncer, thanks for the input and I will say again that it is a viable substitute and a nice tweak of the original core Yojack Build.

PanH….With Adrenal Health having a longer cooldown and zero condition removal, I just like mending or signet more.

Home of Yojack’s Min/Max and the Yojack Build!

in Warrior

Posted by: Moat.7093

Moat.7093

Yojack,

How do you have 92% Crit Chance? I have all Ramapgers Exotic gear in all slots, mystic sword, horn, and rifle, soldiers signets in all exotic gear, sigil of blood in the weapons and I only have 56% critical chance.

Unbuffed Stats
Power 1,673
Percision 2,016
Toughness 1,231
Vitality 1,460

What am I missing?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zoltan.1873

Zoltan.1873

The % Yojack is talking about includes the 20% Fury buff from “For great Justice!”, the 10% increased critical chance with swords from the “Blademaster” trait, and the 5% increased crit chance from the Superior Sigil of Accuracy in his warhorn (which I’ve tested and found does not show up in the stat count for some reason).

While I’m posting here, I may as well add that I’m enjoying your build, Yojack. Definitely a worthy contender among the support warrior builds.

Member – The IMPERIUM of LaZy NATION [LaZy]
Crystal Desert
lazyimperium.com

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Moat, Zoltan answered perfectly so see above for how I am getting to 98% crit. A picture of my unbuffed stats are on page 3 of this thread.

Thanks Zoltan, I have not seen a build yet that would make me change from the core of th Yojack Build. Tweaks here and there are argueable, but overall I just love the playstyle and powerful feeling of the build.

in Warrior

Posted by: custard.6152

custard.6152

What pvp runes and gems etc would go with Yojack’s build. I’m sorry if this information has already been stated.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warsoul.2647

Warsoul.2647

WOW this is almost same as my build. I use GS and Forceful Greatsword and Shout recharge 20% faster with banner of disciple instead of “shake it off”.

Banners give me permanent, swiftness and Fury coupled with signet of rage.

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/calc/warrior#7|0|60|220|65|16754|246|0|0|0|0|25|1525|1846|0|15|1084|0|0|30|1057|1510|1056|0|0|0|0|8|0|0|28037|28016|53498|53498|53498|53498|53498|26058|48792|0|0|0|0|

Berserker gear + Rune of scholar + Sigil of damage and Sigil of Life (on secondary weapon)

I find this one very effective in WvW or sPVP
http://www.gw2db.com/skills/calc/warrior#7|0|11|220|65|16754|246|0|0|0|0|20|1525|1846|0|20|1084|1081|0|30|1057|2417|1056|0|0|0|0|8|0|0|28037|28016|53498|53498|53498|53498|53498|26058|48792|0|0|0|0|

(edited by Warsoul.2647)

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Custard, I am using soldier runes and rampager gems.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kirito.1632

Kirito.1632

Yojack, why are you using rampager gear instead of berserker?
I’m wondering because I can’t decide between rampager or berserker for my jewelry. I’m using Knight draconic for my 6 pieces of armor along with 6 runes of soldier, sigil of blood, and sigil of accuracy.
With such high crit chance, would going for crit damage cause a higher damage output rather than going for condition?

I’m also using sword/sword instead of sword/warhorn. I’m leaning more towards the rampager jewelry since the O/H sword is mostly bleed damage, however I can’t confirm if crit damage is better than condition damage in this case.

How is your survivability in exp dungeons by the way?
I’m considering changing my knight draconic to ramapager or berserker but I’m afraid I’ll be taking too much damage. With my knight’s draconic im at 3.2k armor of which 1,999 is toughness; I’m able to take most hits in exp dungeons apart from the boss specials which need to be dodged.

(edited by Kirito.1632)

in Warrior

Posted by: Tukimi.7290

Tukimi.7290

Yojack, I noticed you have the berserker undergarment in your screenshot. Did you complete that quest before settling with this build? Would you rather have picked the rampager version instead?

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Crit% vs con damage can be argued but the math wins out and the situation wins out. Sometimes some more burst is great….other times having dots ticking away is a winner. When every hit is a crit AND you have good dots going its a great mix. The arguement that conditions are wipeable and crit damage is instant is valid…but overall the dps is higher and the constant pressure of dots ticking making your target blow there condition removals while still putting them back on instantly is awesome in my opinion.

Tukimi, I dont remember a rampager version of the back slot being offered. There was a tank one and a healing one, so this was the best dps one available. That being said, cloaks and capes and back slot items are coming so wont be long until I can get that slot exotic too

in Warrior

Posted by: Balerathon.2184

Balerathon.2184

Is it just me, or does the link to the build not include what skills you’re using/taking?

Also, I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to progression for a lowbie (ie: which trait tree to fill out first in order to maximize this build?

Thanks!

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Both links seem to be down atm so posting this one until the others are back up:

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#ccRkVo0MzmaRNmmaRNm0pfx0cRzosb08kil7khT7kil707kil7kNc70V7ow270z

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I wish I’d read this thread sooner, because I’ve just in the last few days settled on a very similar build, but using an axe. I suppose in PvP conditions might be better though, I’ve been busy wading* through Orr lately.

*literally wading, the mobs are about that dense.

in Warrior

Posted by: Khalous.7430

Khalous.7430

I used this for a couple weeks, but ended up going to an axe critdmg build, which dropped the regen. In the end, I could still be burst down.

Thanks for teaching me about the importance of vigor tough, still using the horn

in Warrior

Posted by: fost.9167

fost.9167

so I am not a min/maxer and just play casually. I sit in my Draconic Valkyire with pirate runes (come on, the bird is cool!) using this build and I feel useful in wvw, pve, and just wandering around on my own. Things die quick (not as quick as GS).

I do sometimes go double sword when solo (or just GS), but survivability is cool with this build. I do swap out some shouts occasionally (i like the no dmg one for pvp, those kitten thieves).

point of my ramblings, good all round build and one i keep coming back to

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Thanks guys, I am glad that the Yojack Build at least gave you a road map to finding a build and style that maximized your fun and enjoyment of the game. That is the whole point of course =)

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlock.2461

Warlock.2461

This is a great thread. Thanks to Yojack for sharing with the community.

I’m just curious if there are any Charr warriors in here. It seems to me swapping out On My Mark for Shrapnel Mine (Charr racial with a short 20sec cooldown) might be a great way to do extra damage (in PVE/WvW). The ability itself does some damage and applies a 30 sec duration (with Deep Cuts) AOE bleed—thus ensuring full up time for the +10% damage on bleeding targets given by Attack of Opportunity (25 Arms). I have a low level Norn, but this looks pretty good on paper—so I’m thinking of re-rolling.

(edited by Warlock.2461)

in Warrior

Posted by: kyokara.1867

kyokara.1867

I’m a charr and I wouldn’t reroll, shrapnel mine really isn’t that great, at least not good enough to the extent that it should occupy one of your slots in WvW/sPvP.

80 Warrior
2 Mesmer (sPvP only)

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Well… 10 vuln is an extra 10% damage to that target as well, so it would be better to bleed it with something else, I think.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlock.2461

Warlock.2461

Yes, but On My Mark itself does no damage of its own. The 10% extra damage is single target. And it only lasts 10 seconds (with a 30 sec CD) vs 30 sec duration (with 20 sec CD). Finally, the racial also includes a 5 sec snare. I think the only counter-argument would be if you were already going to have 100% up time on bleeds from your weapons, then you wouldn’t need it. I expect you would with sword—but maybe this would open up using axe or something. I will have to play around with this some more later.

And Kyokara, I’m not sure if when you say that, you mean some other utility ability you would put on your bar. My comparison was really just between On My Mark vs. Shrapnel Mine in this build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bishop.5102

Bishop.5102

The Yojack build really is a great build, really having fun with it in everything.

Here’s a 3 picture album of my character geared with the Yojack build with some skins I like transmuted over:
http://imgur.com/a/Xx4mA

in Warrior

Posted by: above mars.4586

above mars.4586

Yojack, do you think the Nightmare set of armor from TA would work well with this build? I believe its Prec/Condition dmg/Toughness.

in Warrior

Posted by: RagingPwner.1530

RagingPwner.1530

I run pretty much the same spec and run with the karma vendor equivalent of the Nightmare set and it works very well. I run all Cond/Vit/Power on the non-armor pieces and I am able to lead the charge in WvW by jumping into groups of people and causing chaos without taking much damage. DoTs are the only thing that can really hurt me and those are removed instantly. I would tell everyone out there that you definitely want to go with the Cond/Tougness/Prec armor sets.

in Warrior

Posted by: Jester.1546

Jester.1546

Hey Yojack, I really love this build. Rifle was what made me pick warrior and a build that makes it so fun in PvP is great. I’m only rank 7 still, but immediately I found I was really capable with this build. I’m yet to lose a 1v1 against anyone set up for endurance, but i have lately run Ito more thieves and keep getting just absolutely smoked, often inside the stun lock. Any suggestions? I copied your soldier and rampaged rune set as well as all utilities and have read the full post, but I’m finding I just don’t know what to do before eating dirt.

Thanks for the build and your feedback!

(edited by Jester.1546)

in Warrior

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

I main a thief but am levelling a warrior alt. I’m not sure how you can be downed during a stunlock using a yojack build unless you’re undergeared going against a jinzu insta-kill thief.

Or maybe they have a triple orb buff and you don’t? They could also be sporting other buffs as well in wvw. Food or potions maybe.

Any way you look at it, the best way to learn how to beat a thiefis to play one for awhile. Jump into sPVP and try some builds out. Find out what difficulties a thief faces and then exploit them on your warrior.

(edited by Eliteseraph.4970)

in Warrior

Posted by: Jester.1546

Jester.1546

its in sPVP so gear shouldn’t be an issue? I know that in the death summary the top damage attacks are backstab and pistol whip, and it really is in just a few seconds. Can you describe what my response should be to any attempt to burst me down? Like what should i look to do, which abilites, so son. It might not be entirely inside the stun lock, but its super quick, just a few seconds, I often feel like I can’t begin to get distance or even respond before i’m being impaled by a flag.

(edited by Jester.1546)

in Warrior

Posted by: Doug.9628

Doug.9628

well, “Shake it Off” breaks stuns, also if you don’t like “On My Mark” You can run “Fear Me!” if you’re afraid of thieves stun locking you. You can also switch to rifle if you haven’t and toss them away/cripple them. They pistol whip and use something, you break the stun and fear them and depending on the situation you can run or initiate them while they have an initiative disadvantage

in Warrior

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

If its backstab and pistol whip from the same person, what’s likely happening is he, starting out with dagger mainhand then swapping to sword\pistol for the finish. Likely he,s using the immobilize venom to lock you in place for the backstab followed by the pistol whip stun(which is only .25 seconds).

It possible the thief is also using the Haste utility skill to damage you more quickly, or the basilisk venom to stone you for another full second.

These kinds of builds are all out offense glass cannons. Stun breaks are pobably your best bet. Mashing the dodge button can sometimes work, although escaping a thief can be tricky.

Also, knowing the difference between a full stun and just an immobilize is important, since it can determine if you need to use a stun breaker “like shake it off” or can get away with something else such as the horn.

Anyway, if you can manage to escape or break the thief combo, a lot of times these guys won’t know what to do or will have blown all their cooldowns but sometimes you’re just up against a better player and will lose anyway. That’s just the nature of the game.

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Jester, Doug answered with my first reaction to your question which is are you using shake it off to get out of the stun, then a rifle butt to get distance then kite? Thiefs can bring a lot of pain in a hurry, but in most cases we can out last there initial burst (assuming good gear and/or spvp). Being able to break stun then a couple of dodges to get some distance does wonders. Then its just a matter of outlasting them since thieves are really squishy and you just need to turn the tables on them. I can’t say that I have lost to a thief in a true 1 vs 1 if I have all my cooldowns up, but this might be gear, talent etc.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dwok Immortalus.2763

Dwok Immortalus.2763

After playing and tweaking this build for roughly two weeks now, I’ve come across a very interesting setup.

If you change the focus of the build to Thick Skin and Adrenal Health, it’s possible to obtain a certain level of invincibility while maintaining the core aspects of the original setup. I’m working on trying to get good footage right now but our guild has been in the middle of a server swap to a server with no NA presence, so it hasn’t been good conditions for demonstration (most of my fights are 1-5 vs 50-70 right now).

The basic premise is stacking Vit, Toughness, and yes…a little healing power. Why? Because the damage reduction provided by Thick Skin is severely undervalued. My tests are showing nearly a 50-66% damage reduction on incoming attacks until I’m dropped below 90%. Vit and Toughness serve to expand that region, but what does the healing power do? Well combined with the trait bonus, some small +healpower on gear, Adrenal health, and the Healing Signet; it’s possible to raise your regen/s to match the amount of damage an enemy player can do while you have Thick Skin active, resulting in little or no net damage taken. Add in the buffs you can get from the warhorn conversion like Protection and it’s possible to reach what appears to be ~90% damage reduction while having other benefits like Retaliation, and a potential third Regen source.

The build has weaknesses though. You must be able to recognize and dodge major burst setups like thief pistol whip, or warrior Hundred Blades that can bring you below your safety net even with the massive reduction because the setup relies on winning fights by virtue of the enemy simply not being able to hurt you (and the resulting morale break when a melee doesn’t die instantly).

Dwok, the Undying
Support Warrior of Defiance[RUN]
Sanctum of Rall Server

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Even at 30,000 health, that only gives you a 3000 window of uber DR…..its nice but hardly a game breaker. Stacking vit, tough and heal is the obvious way to tweak the Yojack Build for more tankiness and you become a huge damage sponge for the rest of your group. Overall I didn’t like the playstyle of meatshield for wvw so I went more offensive but this is a great alternative Dwok if you want to just be hard to kill!

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

gw2skills site is back up, please copy and paste the link below for best results:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIEQNBkYD7E0hogbeQ5BmIDA4DVdZk0UpHlxWaA;T0Ag1CqoyyklILbWuskZtwYgxBjNBPMA

in Warrior

Posted by: raincheetah.9720

raincheetah.9720

So first of all, thanks for providing everyone this information and keeping this thread up to date, it’s very much appreciated.

I’m currently leveling my warrior through his 60’s, taking the game slow and getting 100% in every area. I’m at the point where I’d like to start planning gear for 80 so I know what I need, and can watch price fluctuations and get a good deal.

Considering I’m mostly a PVE player who will only occasionally be engaging in various PVP content, I was curious as to your thoughts on the viability of swapping out some or all of the Rampager’s gear for Carrion (power, cond, vit). As condition damage cannot crit, would it possibly be more beneficial to swap out the precision for more vitality?

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Rain Cheetah: Well especially for going for 100% completion, you are going to want to kill fast and be able to solo. For that, I will still recommend rampager gear. I am totally survivable and kill stuff so fast that it makes clearing maps easy. I solo champion mobs and have even soloed group event bosses (kiting with rifle) so I really cant say that I would need more vitality. Tweak to your own taste and talent level but I really prefer my build with rampager.

in Warrior

Posted by: SimoxTav.5189

SimoxTav.5189

Hi Yojack, i’m using a variation of your suggested build but I have a couple of questions that need answering:

http://www.gw2build.com/builds/simulator.php#1.2.3.3.21.14.4.4.5.26.28.39.38.40.50.5.5.17.0.0.0.93.95.98.107.0.0.122.128.132.0.0.0.0.30.10.30.0

(with still an evaluation between Empower Allies and Empowered)

The Blademaster trait isn’t shown in the total crit chance right?
And if you put 2 Sigil of Accuracy you doesn’t gain 10% (5+5) crit chance, but 7.5% (5*5), even if on a second set of weapon, right?

So with this spec if i made some math right I should reach about 99.75% crit chance with fury (Signet of Rage/For Great Justice) almost always ON. This should bring a “constant” 33% chance to apply vulnerability that increase damage trying to mitigate the lack of offensive skills with warhorn. Are my calculations correct?

in Warrior

Posted by: QuiteDrunk.6509

QuiteDrunk.6509

hello Yojack,
first off let me say thank you for a great build, have used it for a few weeks now and have to say is the only reason im still playing, played a charr thief the first month but didnt have this much fun, the survivability is just awesome, unlimited condition removal, perma swiftness and the rifle just makes this build magic, i use your build almost compleatly with the only differance being crack shot instead of blademaster, i got 86% crit self buffed with full rampagers exotic, 7x rune of the soldier (one in underwater head gear for condition removal underwater) so think imo the 20% rifle cool down serves me better as i love to kite. i have a few questions id like to ask but am to lazy to type so ill just ask what kind of food/potions do you use? im useing some crap food with magic find as im a loot kitten and dont have any on my gear but would love to know what food and potions you use.

thanks in advance and for the time to share your build.

one final question, this build is frakin awesome for its role but do you have an equally frakin awesome burst dps build for warrior? there are plenty on this forum and have tried a few but would love to know what if any you use as a dps build.

QuiteDrunk

(edited by QuiteDrunk.6509)

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

SimoxTav: The chance to crit is cumulative so +5% + 5% = 10% although it wont show in char screen. Your math is incorrect as I am running at a constant 98% crit chance buffed with sword and warhorn and that is with sigil of blood on mainhand and accuracy on offhand. I wont do the math for you here but 50% longer bleeds is much better dps wise then vulnerability every 33% on crit. Just trust me

Quite Drunk, thanks for the kind words. Yeah I kinda love this build too and haven’t seen one yet that would make me switch As soon as they fix crack shot to lower the CD on volley then I will do an update and roll with that as well.

As far as burst builds there are already other builds posted so I wont comment on those….they are just way too one trick pony for me.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sekin.7803

Sekin.7803

Hi Yojack, thanks for the build.

Do you think a full set of shaman armor with sapphire jewelry is viable with your traits (0/25/15/30/0). Thanks.

in Warrior

Posted by: Epik High.7256

Epik High.7256

Hey Yojack thanks for the build man! Looks amazing. I sent you a pm regarding the details of the build, would be appreciated if you could give me an answer! Thanks man!

in Warrior

Posted by: Atreus.5429

Atreus.5429

Yojack, I have been using this build for a while now and I have to say that it downright rocks in PvE. I have been playing PvE exclusively so I don’t know how well it works in PvP or WvW. This build makes me extremely valuable in dungeons and allows me to do a whole lot of things for my team. Thanks!

I have a couple of tweaks though. I prefer knight’s to rampager’s for the additional durability so I can actually tank in most situations. I also opted to switch out the healing-shout trait for the banner-regen trait. I switched out OMM for the toughness/vit banner and noticed that the regen did comparable healing to the shouts while providing additional stats. What are your thoughts on this?

in Warrior

Posted by: Draco Aurum.7520

Draco Aurum.7520

Thank you for posting your build Yojack, I started using it today and it’s awesome!

Just a quick question though: in your first post of the build you were using Healing Signet and in the latest version you’re using Mending, is there a reason for the switch?

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Sekin, tweak to taste but I still like rampager. The only other set id consider is berzerker (prec/power/crit dmg%).

Epik….I answered your pm, but posting here helps others with the same questions get answers

Atreus…I don’t like banners in their current form.

Draco, I had said originally that I was going back and forth between signet and mending and was using signet for leveling when I originally posted the build. Now at 80 the burst healing and condition removal of mending is just better for non pve so its mending in the official Yojack Build now. As patches come I will update and adjust as necessary to keep the build current while being true to the original core of all Yojack Builds which is maximizing the enjoyment of the game. Its called the Yojack Build so it truely is what I am running 24/7 while playing the game and not just some theorycrafted non tested build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lord Milk.8963

Lord Milk.8963

YoJack i wanna thank you,

I would like to say im a OP warrior all this whining about no rolls in WvW makes me laugh i was running a Knights set full exotic with berserkers weapons and divine runes, i owned faced, after reading the 4 pages of forums here 2 days ago and looking at my wallet i saw that i had enough to do the full build of rampages and change my traits from running the “spaz” warrior build with a axe and warhorn. I was hitting between 2500-4000 a auto attack and anyone that uses a axe knows how fast it swings….

after using your build all day today i can say that i love it, I do 1200 the first 2 sword swings and stab for almost 3000 mix that with the faster warhorn of removing conditions and i fill almost unkillable, i will say as well i havent tried the longbow yet. after using this asw well as a secondary it is truley OP for keep defense and fighting on the lines….. Well done with this build my guildies love the sprint buff and can move us around the map with ease now aswell as put out almost the amount of damage i was, now i havent done any calcs to see if with the bleeds im doing the same but the 8k more life i think makes up from my toughness loss

[FEAR] Leader Brew Lord
- Welcome to the Jungle-

in Warrior

Posted by: Mordrin.3562

Mordrin.3562

I. Love. This. Build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rellin.3914

Rellin.3914

Just wanted to say that I love this build. It is the best I have tried so far and I appreciate you sharing.

in Warrior

Posted by: Taerik.3405

Taerik.3405

Wow, this is great, ive been leveling a warrior, and have been building it as a support tank
I have actually leveled witha very similar setup to 62 already

I have been trying to prioritize, condition damage, precision, toughness (since i have so much vitality from traits i dont feel I need it no gear) for dungeons

Im not seeing anywhere near the same amount of healing you say you get on your shouts however

in Warrior

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

Is this worth leveling with at low levels? I’m only level 32

If so, where would my points be best spent ?

JustTz
[FURY]

in Warrior

Posted by: Deria.9158

Deria.9158

This build fit in well with the weapon selections I had already made (sword/warhorn + rifle) and I used it to level right from the get-go.

Was it ideal? Probably not. The easiest path would have been greatsword + 5 sigils, I’m sure, but I wanted to learn the profession the way I would need to play it in WvWvW or PvP (when I eventually get around to that).

That meant making mobility second nature; it meant learning when to swap weapon sets, when to melee up close, when to stand back and use ranged weapons, when to convert conditions to boons, when to clear conditions… in short, it meant having fun. The easy-button has no appeal for me.

As for the build itself, I recently switched from Blademaster to Crack Shot because for ME (in my personal gaming scenario) I find hitting multiple targets with my rifle more useful than the extra 10% crit-chance. I’m exclusively doing PvE, though, where the enemies are pretty easy to line up for multiple hits. I think in PvP you’d rarely find players dumb enough to conveniently line up for you. Maybe in WvWvW, though, where there are just naturally swarms of people and things are more chaotic.

One word of warning, though — you WILL get used to always moving with swiftness. Once that happens, you’ll pretty much refuse to switch back because everything will feel painfully slow to you.

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Thanks for the love!

Just T, Deria answered best. Anything + 5 signets and +40 precison per signet trait is still our best leveling spec. BUT, if you want to hit 80 with more skill and better understanding of our class….leveling with the Yojack Build can give you some great practice and much needed experience with the build for when you hit 80.

Healing signet vs mending: Again for pve leveling I found healing signet was very nice for chain pulling and very easy map completions, but for lvl 80 wvw I have settled with mending as my healing of choice.

Crackshot vs Blademaster: In beta I had musketeer (crackshot) until release where it was bugged and didnt effect volley. As soon as they fix it I will be running crackshot as well. Until then blademaster + sword/warhorn is still our best aoe by far especially for pve. I can circle strafe group event bosses and not die while tanking in most cases. Volcano boss in maelstrom is one example.

in Warrior

Posted by: Atreus.5429

Atreus.5429

I did some dungeon runs last night and saw why you would prefer to go with shouts rather than healing banners.

One more question though, you opted to go with rampager’s for more damage. I have to ask, what role do you usually play in dungeons? Do you usually pick your spots, get some bleeds in, all the while buffing and healing party members or do you find yourself in the thick of things pseudo-tanking most of the time? If you’re tanking, how do you stay alive without the toughness?

I opted for knight’s because it’s often the case that I’m the tank or the decoy in a party. Aggro seems to lock on to me most if not all of the time.