Yojack's Min/Max, home of the Yojack Build 2012 for GW2

in Warrior

Posted by: Aliron.9165

Aliron.9165

Ah thanks, its working now.
BTW, how would you modify it if I wanna go with axe/horn and rifle with berserker gear?

No modifying needed, you can use it just as it is or use the Vulnerability on crit trait instead of Crackshot.

For Greatsword, just switch out the Crackshot for the Greatsword trait (might on crit and 20% less CD) and the Warhorn trait for Shouts recharge 20% faster.

The 25 points in Arms are very versatile and grant you a good amount of damage with every weapon (bleed on crit and 10% more dmg on bleeding foes is awesome). The 15 in def and 30 in Tactics grant you good sustain combined with the benefits of 30% boon duration.
That’s why I say, you can make this build work like a charm with nearly every weapon, but imo works best with Sword/Warhorn, Greatsword and Axe/Warhorn.

What kind of armor would you run for greatsword? Berserker’s?

in Warrior

Posted by: Yojack.7082

Yojack.7082

The best tweak to the Yojack Build gear wise is to go axe/warhorn and go full berserkers. Less bleeds but more burst damage and biggar numbars!!!

Home of Yojack’s Min/Max and the Yojack Build!

in Warrior

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

Thx a bunch for the build!

I was curious to know however your opinion concerning lonbow over rifle or vice versa.

Obviously this discussion has run its course but ill give you some specifics concerning my current time playing so you csn narrow it down.

Im a PvE player mostly and lvling an alt to 80. In this respect i switch between rifle and longbow out of preference since, lets face it, outdoor PvE content isnt exactly rocket science. Lol

My curiosity concerns their usage in AC as its the only dungeon ill be doing for the forseeable future (not cuz the others r bad, i just like to get wat i want b4 i move on to the next).

Do you prefer one or the other in these ex modes? Personally I found the longbow to be most effective since i use its slows and immobilize to CC those graveling scavs and the might coming off of burst+3 benefits not just the group but this build as well.

What do you or others prefer specifically for this dungeon?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kryme.7394

Kryme.7394

Just a quick note to say if you swap rampager’s gear for the new apothecary gear you lose some crit but add healing…I made the swap and love it especially for the pve/dungeon aspect.

Thanks again Yojack.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kryme.7394

Kryme.7394

…What do you or others prefer specifically for this dungeon?

I have always preferred the longbow and with this build I just put the range trait in and continue winning.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dwok Immortalus.2763

Dwok Immortalus.2763

Yojack, are you seeing anything erratic with shouts/horn abilities since last patch? I’ve been noticing that our support abilities have been randomly ‘missing’ people. For example, I tend to run in a 5 man group in WvW, and we can have all 5 people stacked, hit horn #4 with no other players around, and only two people will get the buff. The shouts are harder to test, but they appear to be doing the same thing.

Dwok, the Undying
Support Warrior of Defiance[RUN]
Sanctum of Rall Server

in Warrior

Posted by: Oghier.7419

Oghier.7419

Yojack, are you seeing anything erratic with shouts/horn abilities since last patch? I’ve been noticing that our support abilities have been randomly ‘missing’ people. For example, I tend to run in a 5 man group in WvW, and we can have all 5 people stacked, hit horn #4 with no other players around, and only two people will get the buff. The shouts are harder to test, but they appear to be doing the same thing.

Do any of the players have pets? The five-person limit to AoE heals evidently applies to buffs, too, and pets probably count. Rangers and Necromancers will be even more popular, now!

Snit Dirtnap (Thief)
Ratbag Dogsticker (Guardian)
…Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Dwok Immortalus.2763

Do any of the players have pets? The five-person limit to AoE heals evidently applies to buffs, too, and pets probably count. Rangers and Necromancers will be even more popular, now!

In the particular group I was in, we had a mesmer, but the tests were in a non-combat situation so there were no clones or phantasms up. Makeup was our standard zerg-buster group of Warrior, Guardian, Thief x2, Mesmer (for portal bomb and time warp).

I was also unaware of the 5 AOE limit. While I can understand a limit existing since healing 50+ people was gamebreaking; I do not understand why it would be that low. It is a direct sucker-punch to the WvW population which operates on a completely different economic of scale than dungeons or SPvP.

Dwok, the Undying
Sanctum of Rall Server

(edited by Dwok Immortalus.2763)

in Warrior

Posted by: gaspara.4079

gaspara.4079

In the particular group I was in, we had a mesmer, but the tests were in a non-combat situation so there were no clones or phantasms up. Makeup was our standard zerg-buster group of Warrior, Guardian, Thief x2, Mesmer (for portal bomb and time warp).

I was also unaware of the 5 AOE limit. While I can understand a limit existing since healing 50+ people was gamebreaking; I do not understand why it would be that low. It is a direct sucker-punch to the WvW population which operates on a completely different economic of scale than dungeons or SPvP.

The limiting of healing was actually directly aimed at WvW because aoe dps was limited to 5 at a time which allowed tightly stacked groups to completely out heal aoe damage from an equal amount of people and even more than equal amount. It gave stacking on otp of one another the advantage of render issues and relative invulnerability.

All aoes damage, heal, boon or otherwise should now apply to only 5 things at a time. Things can consist of human players, pets and other npcs and are determined entirely by proximity to the casting point.

in Warrior

Dwok Immortalus.2763

The limiting of healing was actually directly aimed at WvW because aoe dps was limited to 5 at a time which allowed tightly stacked groups to completely out heal aoe damage from an equal amount of people and even more than equal amount. It gave stacking on otp of one another the advantage of render issues and relative invulnerability.

All aoes damage, heal, boon or otherwise should now apply to only 5 things at a time. Things can consist of human players, pets and other npcs and are determined entirely by proximity to the casting point.

I understand the intent, but the implementation is awful.

Dwok, the Undying
Sanctum of Rall Server

in Warrior

Posted by: Horgag.4093

Horgag.4093

Been using this build the last week and the results have been tremendous in both WvW and PVE. Many thanks for a fantastic build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sky.1683

Sky.1683

@Yojack
Been using this build since I switched from my ranger to my human warrior
And also love the amount of damage made by the amount of boons. Great build
What my question for the topic is…
Which accessories shall I use if I want to do a overall type to this build?
After the release of the Ascended gear you should have edited the 1st post and include what you use with the gears and etc rather than putting that into the skillbuilder :S
But yh gonna confirm now

Sword + Warhorn (Rampagers)
(Blood + Accuracy)
Rifle (Rampagers)(Blood)
Rampagers Exotic Gear (Sup. Rune of the Soldier)

There were new changes I think in the skills
“Fear me!” instead of “Mark”

So yh what should be the Ascended Acc (Back, Ring, Earring, Infusions, Necklace etc)

Would appreciate a reply
Thanks

~Sky

in Warrior

Posted by: Mouse.3271

Mouse.3271

I love mobility over anything, so when I was leveling my warrior alt with GS, I found it mostly fine except for the fact that Hundred Blades sticks you in place. It always bothered me in my first 45 or so levels and felt very one-dimensional.

I swapped to a slightly tweaked Yojack’s build and am finding it wonderful. You have to get used to the fact that you aren’t as bursty, but you cripple things with the constant bleeds. Everything is always in the process of dying as long as you hit it at least once. You still get a less damaging but still satisfying version of Hundred Blades with constant Flurries, and the buffs and condition removals ensure you are always on the move. I still carry a GS for the times when it’s absolutely needed, but otherwise have gotten lots of use out of this build.

My adjustments involved going 30 into Arms, taking points away from Tactics. The recent AoE heal changes along with janky detection on which 5 are getting your heals made healing with shouts kinda weird, so I went to Arms mostly for the 10% increased damage to bleeders. I swap out my second major trait from the rifle one to the 10% crit-hit change with a sword and pick up rending strikes for the third trait to stack vulnerability when I crit.

Again, really liking this build as an alternative to “Sonic Boon” GS or Axe/Mace builds, and I find I contribute more all around to the dungeon group or WvW force as a whole. Thanks Yojack, and everyone who’s participated!

in Warrior

Posted by: Anomander Rake.8109

Anomander Rake.8109

Yes Eliteseraph, I was that yojack

Now, are you also the Yojack who posted a Rogue build very very early on in WOW?(late 04, early 05)

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Anomander: I am that Yojack! I mean….who the hell would want a name like Yojack? Dual warglaive rogue and stunlock champion lol.

in Warrior

Oghier.7419

This is a solid build for WvW, Dungeons and Farming. I have found it’s not the best at anything, but it’s good at everything. Also, it’s incredibly mobile. As someone who plays all aspects of the game (except SPvP), that is what I wanted. Thanks, Yojack!

Although the base build is excellent, I have found what I believe to be an effective tweak to get more offense. In short, I give up Adrenal Defense in exchange for having burst skills always available at full adrenaline on cooldown. I found the health regeneration from the defense tree to be underwhelming. Moreover, both sword and all of our ranged options have excellent burst skills, and I wanted to use them more often. Here is the build:

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/calc/warrior#2|15|10|919|65|226|246|0|0|0|0|30|1525|1523|2413|0|0|0|0|30|1057|1507|1056|10|1104|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|

This takes advantage of the Yojack’s naturally ludicrous crit rate. Your crits do a bit more damage due to the minor investment in Discipline. More important, Flurry alone will produce incredible adrenaline growth. A Flurry and a shout generally fill the bar up, so you can switch to your offhand for another burst.

This ends up being a pretty straightforward tradeoff of more offense for less defense, but I think the returns for giving up a bit of regen here are worthwhile in many cases.

Snit Dirtnap (Thief)
…Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

When I click your link oghier I just get a blank template so I cant comment but thanks for posting and I always appreciate good tweaks of the Yojack Build as I am sure others are too.

in Warrior

Posted by: smug.3895

smug.3895

Yojack, did you know your build got stealth nerfed yesterday? It appears there were some changes to how the warhorn skills function in relation to condition to boon conversion.

It still works, but it is less effective now at removing conditions. Before, if you had a movement debuff (immobilize, cripple, chill, etc.), you would use 4 to cure it along with another condition, and if you had weakness, you could use 5 to cure it with an additional condition. It required a little more thought. Now, both skills will only cure the first condition on your debuff bar, and the passive effects of the skill will not go into effect.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/warhorn-condition-heal-acting-funny/first#post874202

in Warrior

Oghier.7419

When I click your link oghier I just get a blank template so I cant comment but thanks for posting and I always appreciate good tweaks of the Yojack Build as I am sure others are too.

Internet oddness – it works for me!

The tweak is this:

1) Drop defense
2) Pick up Furious in Arms (crits add adrenaline)
3) Pick up Inspiring Shouts in Disc (shouts add adrenaline)

The result: Lots and lots of adrenaline

Snit Dirtnap (Thief)
…Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Smug: Interesting yeah and not sure if stealth nerf and working as intended or not.

in Warrior

Posted by: andomon.8314

andomon.8314

Yojack I have purchased all rare Prec/Crit/Cond gear for my warrior from the AH but would like to step it up to possibly exotic. I am sitting on 60K Karma so that should get me one piece, and 500 badges. What Rare/Exotic gear do you recommend for WvWvW? I am sitting at 70 Crit I must be far off on gear because your sitting at 90%+.

Thanks

[STUN] Toxxic Onyx – Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Schwahrheit.4203

Schwahrheit.4203

Condition removal has ALWAYS been LIFO (Last in First out) so bleeds that are reapplied can be cleansed first.

Since people are negative about nerfs, how about we buff to balance then?

in Warrior

Posted by: Loxias.2351

Loxias.2351

My traits:

http://www.gw2builds.org/create/bwe_1/warrior#0.0.3.0-1.5.18.20.3-30.0.30.0.10-5.11.2.11.2.3.2

My stats:

Power: 2331
Precision: 1362
Vitality: 1632
Toughness: 1285

Attack: 3431
Crit chance: 25%
Armor: 2843
Health: 22.062

Any suggestions on improvement?

in Warrior

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

I wish you would state what you traited, the gw2db skill calculator shows 0 trait points and no traits selected

in Warrior

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

is the sword, rifle, and warhorn spec’d for power/prec/crit as well? And I think I read vampire sigals … I assume your jewels are all power/prec/crit too? What runes are you using, I couldn’t see a mention in your post.

I dont understand how you got 98% crit, I tried on my engineer and only got it just above 54% with all power/prec/crit in everything (and pack runes) ….

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

I broke it down with screen shots a few pages back but, its 63% base crit with traits and gear (all rampagers including jewelry). Then im at 100% uptime with 20% + crit and 10% sword mainhand trait and 5% from accuracy from warhorn sigil. All this = 98% crit with sword mainhand dropping to 83% with rifle.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kyma Grey.9410

Kyma Grey.9410

To be honest with you, i kinda find the build “limited”. Im not sure, if you mentioned this already, but where do you use this build on a daily basis? Healing power at 150 is mediocre at best.

Since your main weapon is the rifle, your pretty much on a “selfish” route to win or lose, you have zero support, unless you keep swapping weapons and grant a 7s swfit/vigor buff on your allies constantly.

I´v tried both versions, one with 400 or 500 healing power, shouts healing for 1.4 to 1.7 each and then one with 1000 or 1100 healing power -> latter one is def. the one to go with (sPvP, Wv3) with a hammer, one can be a duracell.

Mobility is good, but requires you to spam Horn Skill 4 as soon the skill is ready. The problem with shouts healing is, that to be effective with it and to really help your party in a dungeon enviroment, you need to spam those shouts very often.

And to be 100% good at it, again you need healing power at 1000 or more and more importantly you forgot to add a 4th Shout! Shrug it Off! (trait) -> your 4th shout (i know, you can not fire this one up, you have to prey that this thing pops when needed ;… i had moment where my party members would send me flowers of gratitude for saving their skin 4 shouts at max healing power is like 9k heal every 25- 30 seconds).

Another Cons :

Sigil of Blood works wonders, if your mainweapon can actually hit multiple targets at once., the rifle cant do that (pointless, swap that for a sigil that actually emphasis on the cripple skill 2 of your rifle -> 30% on crit to chill for 2s.

And is there a reason to use a +5% CChance on a warhorn? Sigil of energy 50% endurance on swap, remember to dodge before swapping is the better one.

And one finaly inquiry, 2500 Attack is not even average. 3000+ is the goal of any warrior. To backup the high precision effectively 50%+ or even higher, 3000 Attack should be your base value.

At the end, this builds lacks on many parts. Rifle limits the user to a role, stay away and attack at range, support on this one? zero, except for the skill 5 and maybe skill 2.

Sword is only good if you are traited for full condition damage, which the build is somewhat avg. 1k+ should be the goal for max. ticks. And besides, Raw DMG > Condition dmg (cond. dmg is support and should not be your main dmg. source, are you going to wear any opponent down? Quick Wv3 tests :

3000+ Attack -> easy kills 1vs1, for 2vs1 i lack “competence” ;)
2500< Attack -> with hammer, 4 shouts healing me, 2x endure pain and what not… it is very slow.

This is my approach, this might work during zerg situations. But main goal should be Dungeons.

1. http://is.gd/lMJsBI
  2. http://is.gd/4qNqMT or this one, get a hammer 2nd weapon set, no shouts heal though (purely cc´ing)
  3. http://is.gd/cNV3MH and finally my attempt on a sword/horn build i made the other day (Rune of Lysaa).

Main Weakness of this build are , link posted page 1, post 1.

1. 2250 – 2500 Attack only… i think one had those stats when we hit level 60?
  2. Armour slighty better than a glass cannon, 2300
  3. Warhorn has one purpose only -> Group Swfitness (for fights, i find it to much of a hassle, dont believe me? try build 3 i´v listed :P)
  4. Fear Me! is an AOE skill. Has a 80 seconds of a cooldown and you don´t have anything else in that regards, i mean weapon-wise you have zero CC. If your mainweapon is the rifle, your job is not to interrupt a 5man team near a supply camp. I believe there are better skills suited for a “rifle-gameplay” but then, this build lacks “raw dmg” output, see #1
  5. Sword is only good if used “correctly”, meaning -> to close gaps, to cripple and immd. to snare and flurry the target. For dungeons, i think a sword is the worst weapon one can carry around. Raw Dmg is low, you rely on ticks which are not at max. with this build and to be honest with you : against 5 veterans and one champion it just lacks on everything for dungeons, 5v5 situations. Every warrior out there has a sword for one thing -> leap forward our out of dangerous encounters.
  6. Major weakness : incredible low healing power of just 150… seriously what the frick.
  7. And another major one : Shrug it Off! Trait is a must for a perfect warrior healer (extra 2.2k heal or more), total 4 shouts healing for 8.5 to 9k.
  8. minor issue i have with this one, although i don´t understand why one would go with a sigil of superior health(aoe selfheal on 5 targets if crit) on a weapon meant for single targets.
  9. Sigil of Superior Accuracy on a warhorn . . . . . no comment on this one.

Conclusion :

Personally, i don´t like it at all. But maybe it´s just not my playstyle.

Attachments:

Darkroom JP Annoyance http://is.gd/erW1Ov
AMD 13.×.beta4 Test http://is.gd/mRomyO

(edited by Kyma Grey.9410)

in Warrior

Posted by: ImmortalZodd.6871

ImmortalZodd.6871

1. with 11 stacks of might geared roughly the same as Yojack i have 3111 attack, 8 stacks of might 3050 attack. this is at lvl 80 unbuffed 2811 attack rifle and 2533 S/W. with 3 stacks (always up) i easily have more than 3k attack as long as i have sharpening stone or blood lust stacks. less power for sword but more condition damage isn’t an issue still puts out stacks of bleeds better than other weapons and gets greater benefit from might stacks also giving 30 condition damage stats a stack. The gear with power greater than Rampager’s is P/V/T or Zerkers, what you don’t get with those is a higher crit chance to proc more of your traits/sigils and get the base 150% bonus weapon damage along with always max weapon damage roll rng. Maxing Power > Precision is a gamble, yes you could outdamage it with more power but you must rely on RNG rolls and getting lucky streaks of crits possibly 30% less crits than with Rampagers gear.the extra crit damage % from zerker’s doesn’t come close to the 150% you get base and other people have ran the numbers showing that crit damage % is counted more than other stats so it means less stats to go around to the other modifiers on a given piece of gear.

2. I have recently swaped out coral gems in accessories for knights to add more toughness and less condition damage still the same amount of precision, got myself an endless quiver back piece to balance out for more toughness as well i am currently siting at 2.5K toughness not a lot but you don’t need to be a tank with 3k toughness if you have good regen from food/trait/healing signet along with one of the highest base health pools in the game.

3. warhorns purpose is more than group buffs. traited it converts conditions into boons, this is huge that vuln becomes protection, poison becomes regen, so on and so on. yes its clunky and cast time is annoying but still an amazing get away tool can easily turn fights if used smartly.

4. If you want CC on warrior you get hammer or mace, the point of this build isn’t CC don’t even know why you are complaining about this one, Soft CC is your slows this build has 2 soft CC and 2 hard CC, slows from sword 3 and rifle 2, stun/imob from burst of sword or 5 rifle.

5. i think you are sleeping on the sword but i won’t argue it is underpowered but what it lacks in power it makes up for in mobility and bleed stacking, if you want power like this thread suggest use an axe, you just won’t have the same type of mobility but you pick up more power.

6. healing power is a completely underpowered stat, that is why most people don’t run it for min/max. this isn’t a major weakness its just math with some of our skills only using like 12.5% of the value to the Regeneration boon, and it adds ~6.5% value to class-based passive HoTs. it becomes a worthless stat when you realize you can get far more healing power out of blood sigils and precision stat. 1000 stats just for 2200 healing more every 25s isn’t worth the loss in damage from less power/crit.

7. its not a must you can easily survive with more control over what you remove with quick breathing you get to pick the conditions you want to convert to boons and your cooldowns are less.

8. i don’t see where he used sigil of superior health. i always asumed he was using blood sigil which has a 2 sec cooldown between procs.

9. yea that sigil is like adding 50+ precision, more crits = more bleeds/heals/150% base damage modifier. off hand sigils share cooldown with mainhand sigils if they proc no use running two of the same sigil, so more crit will benifit the superior sigil of blood better than any other sigil.

don’t know what kinda gear you had when you tested in WvW, but my numbers where different from yours maybe you didn’t max out your stats?

(edited by ImmortalZodd.6871)

in Warrior

Posted by: Monkeylint.6839

Monkeylint.6839

Yojack, enjoying the build since 60. Just hit 80 this weekend doing lots of WvW and solo with it, and just started dungeon running with my small guild of RL friends (finally got a 5th man to 35) and love the group boons.

Question about some of the trait abilities and allies. The warhorn skills and For Great Justice apply their main effects to allies as well as myself. Does that mean that the condition→boon conversion from Quick Breathing and the healing from Vigorous shouts will apply to them as well? I didn’t pay attention in the two AC runs we did, wondered if anyone knows and would save me testing it.

in Warrior

Posted by: lomdecaverne.3186

lomdecaverne.3186

Does that mean that the condition->boon conversion from Quick Breathing and the healing from Vigorous shouts will apply to them as well?

Of course it does. It’s one of the main points of the build

The best tweak to the Yojack Build gear wise is to go axe/warhorn and go full berserkers. Less bleeds but more burst damage and biggar numbars!!!

I totally agree. It’s actually my favorite setting. Sometimes I run with a berserker’s greatsword too, when I miss the feeling of it ^^.

(edited by lomdecaverne.3186)

in Warrior

Posted by: Monkeylint.6839

Monkeylint.6839

Sorry, by “them” I mean the allies, not the skills. I realize that may not have been clear. You mean yes, the condition conversion and healing apply to allies too?

in Warrior

Posted by: lomdecaverne.3186

lomdecaverne.3186

Yes, they apply to allies. Condition conversion and removal for all your mates !

:)

in Warrior

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

i like the build dmg is abit weak, but you have good survivability, mobility, utility.

one question though is arms VIII blademaster trait broken? idon’t see the crit % go up, is it a display issue, or is it not applying the bonus, its kinda important to know..

in Warrior

Posted by: mcarswell.3768

mcarswell.3768

one question though is arms VIII blademaster trait broken? idon’t see the crit % go up, is it a display issue, or is it not applying the bonus, its kinda important to know..

it’s listed as a bug in the stickied warrior bugs thread. also the sigil of accuracy doesn’t appear to increase the crit chance displayed in the hero panel either.

Berner | Nitzerebb | Suna | Shivayanama
[TSFR] – Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

hm, yea i usually use VII for rifle instead since i figured it wasnt working. as for the sigil of acc its showing on my crit%, its on the warhorn (i think…ill doublecheck)

but yea, im finding it really hard to use this in fractals and dungeons simply because GS dps puts sword to shame,,,you do probably double dmg with a GS. still using the skill point distribution and it goes well with full zerker gear, or pwr/prec/toughness to make a pretty beastly shout tank, but still do dmg with GS. i find axe/horn abit better, but you don’t really need all the cond removal/mobility from horn, mending and shouts. usually run 2 shouts and either dolyak for tanking, bolas for boss’s situationally, or frenzy, with healing surge as a heal since the two shouts is more than enough, only talking PVE here.

in Warrior

Posted by: Xynn.2748

Xynn.2748

Yojack do you still play? Any comments/updates/thoughts since your last post?

in Warrior

Yojack.7082

Haven’t been logging in. Swtor and diablo 3 have been taking my time of which I barely have any with family and work =(

in Warrior

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

0.0 i transferred from diablo 3 to this game. haha

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Warrior

Posted by: Xynn.2748

Xynn.2748

But D3 and SWTOR are so bad!!!! What has happened to change them? Ilum probably still sucks because it’s the game engine that screws up, and Sith are probably still both op and about 3:1 in numbers. D3…I just can’t even say how bad that game is, I don’t even want to remember how bad it was.

in Warrior

Posted by: ZeroXGundam.4690

ZeroXGundam.4690

This build still works wonders. You have to tweak it a bit since the last updates but I still feel it is as good as it was.

If Yojack still visits these forums, it would be great to see you back!