Discussion : How to deal with the Warrior regen signet ?

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

At the moment warriors can just equip their passive regen signet and be unable to be killed. When a warrior is 4v1 and not dropping below 50% health and able to kill the other 4 players, it simply makes PVP unfun. Just had two games where it was impossible to kill any of the opposing team because it was all passive regen warriors.

Show me a sPvP video where a warrior soloed 4 players and I’ll believe you.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in PvP

runeblade.7514

Wow Ato, I really don’t care what you play, I have beaten plenty of warriors – that doesn’t make it okay. You are right, 8 seconds of condition immunity on 60 second cooldown doesn’t sound like much until you consider how much a warrior could do in that timeframe and is still hard to kite/counter outside of it, that 8 seconds just takes the gameplay from minimal skill level required to none temporarily. I really should have stopped caring when I read use sigil of doom, I don’t know why I didn’t.

Please take your own advice and stop blabbing on.
Az

So, during that 8 seconds, you just afk and let the warrior kill you?

in PvP

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

What would you recommend doing runeblade, kite them? CC them? Damage them? Use poison to mitigate healing signet?

Hint: you can’t do any of those

in PvP

Posted by: Leonschiggen.1860

Leonschiggen.1860

If the warrior is standing on a point that’s his, I wouldn’t bother trying to kill him unless you have another person with you considering both of you are at least semi competent.

Deathknight NA
twitch.tv/deznaito

in PvP

runeblade.7514

What would you recommend doing runeblade, kite them? CC them? Damage them? Use poison to mitigate healing signet?

I wonder how this guy dealt with it when he is the profession that warriors directly counters.

http://pl.twitch.tv/forsaker_/c/3130544

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Before signet upgrade I was running it with mango pie in WvW to have about the same efficient that now: without this the passive regen is not enough to sustain fights what warriors are said to be about. Like I said regen itself means nothing BUT with dodge blocks blinds positions etc : each seconds you are avoiding getting hit you benefit regen then it’s efficient… Signet alone is nothing really. the overall heal points you gain via regen is about the same as the raw healing under fury level 3 so… nothing OP…
Btw I had an ele spe water scepter dagger that Anet nerfed the regen and really that was really what I call OP even with ele water regen nerf you still can have perma regen with lower hp/sec and last very long…
As you said CC warrior builds benefits efficient regen not because of the regen/sec value but because of the stuns durations and spams. if ennemy cant hit you in some timeframe you benefit regen while he s stun… Issue is more about CC.

You’re very correct in saying that it’s the combination of all the tools available to a warrior to keep themselves alive in addition to the signet that makes signet OP…

Signet by itself isn’t broken, it’s the fact that you don’t have to worry about your heal and have an insane amount of ways to combat both types of damage with a zerkers ammy in addition to signet. It’d be hard to find any class that wouldn’t become overpowered with a certain spec if they were given heal sig…

People claim that you can burst warriors down. Sadly, this is not the case more often than not. Between dodge rolls and the actual risk of you engaging on a DPS warrior because of how much counter-pressure he can dish out after he tanks your burst (lol 21k HP with 2400 armor with a zerkers ammy). Poison is truly the only way to mitigate the efficacy of heal signet to a semi-balanced level and actually “burst” a warrior down.

Even worse, condis seem to do an entirely better job at killing wars. This is incredibly pathetic considering that they have zerkers stance with cleansing ire and dogged march in 80% of the builds out there right now….

Yes, wars are a bit over the top. Yes, healing signet and zerkers stance are broken. Anyone who argues otherwise is either blinded or plays a warrior.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Posted by: AtoBoss.2906

AtoBoss.2906

Wow Ato, I really don’t care what you play, I have beaten plenty of warriors – that doesn’t make it okay. You are right, 8 seconds of condition immunity on 60 second cooldown doesn’t sound like much until you consider how much a warrior could do in that timeframe and is still hard to kite/counter outside of it, that 8 seconds just takes the gameplay from minimal skill level required to none temporarily. I really should have stopped caring when I read use sigil of doom, I don’t know why I didn’t.

Please take your own advice and stop blabbing okitten

don’t care what you play as well… o.O Who told you to care? You are so delusional, making up lies to make up for your faults, like most bads out there. Warriors have a few unbalanced OP aspects, not every single kitten utility, trait and skill.
Come pm me ingame and let’s duel, I’ll show you how effective sigil of doom really is. No? That’s what I thought

Holycowow

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

False. Condition spamming Engineers and Necros can kil a warrior like that in a few seconds. A Shouts warrior with healing signet vs conditions have 50% chace to win, depending on the skills of both players.

Surely, there are other builds which are annihilated by warriors, nowadays, but there have always been builds which are annihileted by others.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

I don’t care what you play as well… o.O Who told you to care? You are so delusional, making up lies to make up for your faults, like most bads out there. Warriors have a few unbalanced OP aspects, not every single kitten utility, trait and skill.
Come pm me ingame and let’s duel, I’ll show you how effective sigil of doom really is. No? That’s what I thought

Cute, but wrong, please quote me saying every single effing kitten thing about warriors is broken, those are your words not mine. The signet is ridiculous, and as others have said it syngergises too well with their other traits to make a one-man battle tank

0/10 for trolling, were you asking to duel me on a warrior? Cute

EDIT:P and FYI lose the attitude pls, it only makes me think less of you, particularly as according to gw2shak you have never even played within the top 1000, I have only played 20 games this month and broke 700, according to this you have never set foot in structured pvp

(edited by azuzephyr.7280)

in PvP

Posted by: TheBlackHand.2089

TheBlackHand.2089

Warriors? Structured PVP? This thread is laughable. Seriously? OP is trolling.

in PvP

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Before signet upgrade I was running it with mango pie in WvW to have about the same efficient that now: without this the passive regen is not enough to sustain fights what warriors are said to be about. Like I said regen itself means nothing BUT with dodge blocks blinds positions etc : each seconds you are avoiding getting hit you benefit regen then it’s efficient… Signet alone is nothing really. the overall heal points you gain via regen is about the same as the raw healing under fury level 3 so… nothing OP…
Btw I had an ele spe water scepter dagger that Anet nerfed the regen and really that was really what I call OP even with ele water regen nerf you still can have perma regen with lower hp/sec and last very long…
As you said CC warrior builds benefits efficient regen not because of the regen/sec value but because of the stuns durations and spams. if ennemy cant hit you in some timeframe you benefit regen while he s stun… Issue is more about CC.

You’re very correct in saying that it’s the combination of all the tools available to a warrior to keep themselves alive in addition to the signet that makes signet OP…

Signet by itself isn’t broken, it’s the fact that you don’t have to worry about your heal and have an insane amount of ways to combat both types of damage with a zerkers ammy in addition to signet. It’d be hard to find any class that wouldn’t become overpowered with a certain spec if they were given heal sig…

People claim that you can burst warriors down. Sadly, this is not the case more often than not. Between dodge rolls and the actual risk of you engaging on a DPS warrior because of how much counter-pressure he can dish out after he tanks your burst (lol 21k HP with 2400 armor with a zerkers ammy). Poison is truly the only way to mitigate the efficacy of heal signet to a semi-balanced level and actually “burst” a warrior down.

Even worse, condis seem to do an entirely better job at killing wars. This is incredibly pathetic considering that they have zerkers stance with cleansing ire and dogged march in 80% of the builds out there right now….

Yes, wars are a bit over the top. Yes, healing signet and zerkers stance are broken. Anyone who argues otherwise is either blinded or plays a warrior.

No.You are wrong in everything and every of your arguments is false.Even a guardian can instakill warriors if specced right and with a team’s support they are extremely dangerous.In duel servers even with healing signet war can be kited to death out of the kitten 130range of mace and hammer is still the most useless weapon only slightly less terrible than greatsword.A good player would not even get scratched by a hammer or gs attack in a duel.
The only class that has kiting issues in a duel is a necro but irronicly necro is the most op class in duels atm using minions.
Mnions autoattack is arround 3, k damage only the worm and golem do 1700 combined so if you tell me a 400 healing per second outheals that you are simply trolling the class for l2p issues.That is only pet auto and not even considering necros own auto plus attacks.Just one example out of many.
There are ele, engie,, mesmer builds that can literally oneshot the most tanky warrior build with 3600 +armor and thieves have unblockable spam attacks.Engie is still the best cc class and are very hard to counter even with 2 stabillity slots equiped if they know what they are doing.

I myself i only run one stability and i haven’t died to a warrior 1v1 in the last 3months.They go down like rocks since i know perfectly how to counter them.Heck i even 2v1 a lot of warriors in hotjoin and i use a zerk build the most squishy possible.

Last line:last night i was being chased arround by 3 players in their base and at one moment there were even 4of them.They had such crappy dps that i could go in circles dodging them forever and with a build without perma swiftness, vigor or leaps (mace/bow).They flamed me for being a tanky regen noob after they lost the match and ofc they got laughed at cuz i run zerker build plus amulet.Morale of the story:next match a dps guardian oneshoted me, an engie almost did the same and i had to pindown and retreat from a zerker ranger all in the same match.L2p is your friend.End of story.

in PvP

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

At the moment warriors can just equip their passive regen signet and be unable to be killed. When a warrior is 4v1 and not dropping below 50% health and able to kill the other 4 players, it simply makes PVP unfun. Just had two games where it was impossible to kill any of the opposing team because it was all passive regen warriors.

Did those 4 other players happen to be running divinity/celestial and Pvp steady weapons? That might be it

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

1. cleansing ire relies on a hit with burst skills which has 7 – 10 seconds recharge time.
2. berserker stance has 60 seconds recharge time.
3. why would they regen 3k hp with skull crack?

This “omg noobs just use poison kitten ” argument is getting tired, for a number of reasons;

1) Hello! It’s called cleansing Ire
2) Hello! it’s called 100% condition duration reduction from stance
3) HELLO! The point is that spamming sceptre autoattack as a necro to keep up poison spells death as the warrior is vastly going to out-damage you, cleanse the conditions and regen up to 3k+ hp during one skull crack which will, again, cleanse the poison until you can try to reapply it doing pitiful damage

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

I don’t care if warriors are OP or not. They need to be nerfed so there can stop being 5+ of them in nearly every solo queue match.

in PvP

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

So it took warriors 250 years to make the mending WaMo viable.

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

No.You are wrong in everything and every of your arguments is false.Even a guardian can instakill warriors if specced right and with a team’s support they are extremely dangerous.In duel servers even with healing signet war can be kited to death out of the kitten 130range of mace and hammer is still the most useless weapon only slightly less terrible than greatsword.A good player would not even get scratched by a hammer or gs attack in a duel.
The only class that has kiting issues in a duel is a necro but irronicly necro is the most op class in duels atm using minions.
Mnions autoattack is arround 3, k damage only the worm and golem do 1700 combined so if you tell me a 400 healing per second outheals that you are simply trolling the class for l2p issues.That is only pet auto and not even considering necros own auto plus attacks.Just one example out of many.
There are ele, engie,, mesmer builds that can literally oneshot the most tanky warrior build with 3600 +armor and thieves have unblockable spam attacks.Engie is still the best cc class and are very hard to counter even with 2 stabillity slots equiped if they know what they are doing.

I myself i only run one stability and i haven’t died to a warrior 1v1 in the last 3months.They go down like rocks since i know perfectly how to counter them.Heck i even 2v1 a lot of warriors in hotjoin and i use a zerk build the most squishy possible.

Last line:last night i was being chased arround by 3 players in their base and at one moment there were even 4of them.They had such crappy dps that i could go in circles dodging them forever and with a build without perma swiftness, vigor or leaps (mace/bow).They flamed me for being a tanky regen noob after they lost the match and ofc they got laughed at cuz i run zerker build plus amulet.Morale of the story:next match a dps guardian oneshoted me, an engie almost did the same and i had to pindown and retreat from a zerker ranger all in the same match.L2p is your friend.End of story.

almost thought you were serious up until you mentioned the minion necros destroying people. I wish the forums weren’t so full of crap that I almost thought up a reply for this….

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I wonder how this guy dealt with it when he is the profession that warriors directly counters.

That .. Is such a bad warrior, no closing, no gs escape, just running around in circles trampling trough all marks waiting for the necro to kill him..

but yeah… he is probably top 100 or something, and if he is that really tells alot about the leaderboard^^ I did lol at how easy the necro just kited him.. A freaking necro!! ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: zencow.3651

zencow.3651

Longbow/GS is meta now?

Quasi-elitist dungeoneer and missing Gw1 GvGs greatly.
“GW2’s PvE is almost as bad as the PvP.”

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I speak for the opposite camp on this one. I have no issue with warrior’s. I really don’t see what the fuss is about. I see them get dropped by single targets..I see them get dropped by mobs..the same as every other profession. However, I do understand many would like things easier rather than just get better.

in PvP

Posted by: Phent.9350

Phent.9350

One of the biggest problem with the signet is that i can’t interrupt it. Amout of healing is also ridiculous. Signet which heals passive is ok signet which heals passive and has one of the biggest hps in game is broken.

[None] mesmer/ele/engi/thief/necro

in PvP

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

I speak for the opposite camp on this one. I have no issue with warrior’s. I really don’t see what the fuss is about. I see them get dropped by single targets..I see them get dropped by mobs..the same as every other profession. However, I do understand many would like things easier rather than just get better.

We already know warriors have no issues with other warriors, that’s why everyone is rerolling one if not already playing one.

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

We already know warriors have no issues with other warriors, that’s why everyone is rerolling one if not already playing one.

Yes, and many non warrior players who aren’t bad don’t have problems with warrior either. Of course “Excalibur”, players like yourself are excluded from this. Do you even sPvP because last time you were whining about warrior you were a bad and undergeared WvW S/D thief. Mind posting your PvP stats?

in PvP

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Yes, and many non warrior players who aren’t bad don’t have problems with warrior either. Of course “Excalibur”, players like yourself are excluded from this. Do you even sPvP because last time you were whining about warrior you were a bad and undergeared WvW S/D thief. Mind posting your PvP stats?

Already posted. Look in my post history if you wanna see it. And stop stalking me bro. It’s getting creeeepy.

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Void.4239

Void.4239

Do you play a warrior or mesmer ?
Do you get carried in a zerg ?
Are you yourself actually capable of solo’ing a warrior ( and i’m not talking about low ranked warriors ) ?

Just curious why you haven’t gotten a problem with the unbalanced situation war is in atm . These questions should tell us why.

in PvP

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

HS is OP, saying otherwise is like saying Necro is in a good spot.

But Nerfing HS now and Warrior will be out of tPvP again.

Now the question is, where is the root of the problem that turned Warrior into this beast?

All is vain.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Already posted. Look in my post history if you wanna see it. And stop stalking me bro. It’s getting creeeepy.

Done.

http://i.imgur.com/1JaXd71.jpg

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Arguments-in-favor-of-healing-signet/page/4#post2943796

Sorry, but you don’t have the experience to talk about sPvP balance. If you want to talk about WvW balance, there is a place for that… the WvW forums.

In case you are wondering why I can’t (and nobody should) take your sPvP posts serious, it is because at 10 minutes a game (reasonable assumption) you have only spent 13.66 hours in sPvP. By comparison I have spent 375.83 hours (2,255 games) in sPvP. I have over double your total played time on ranger, and I don’t even play ranger. Guardian, a class I have only briefly dabbled with, has nearly as many games as your total. Thief, which is my second most played class has 798 games played. Warrior has 1,094 games played.

(edited by Ashanor.5319)

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Done.

http://i.imgur.com/1JaXd71.jpg

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Arguments-in-favor-of-healing-signet/page/4#post2943796

Sorry, but you don’t have the experience to talk about sPvP balance. If you want to talk about WvW balance, there is a place for that… the WvW forums.

In case you are wondering why I can’t (and nobody should) take your sPvP posts serious, it is because at 10 minutes a game (reasonable assumption) you have only spent 13.66 hours in sPvP. By comparison I have spent 375.83 hours (2,255 games) in sPvP. I have over double your total played time on ranger, and I don’t even play ranger. Guardian, a class I have only briefly dabbled with, has nearly as many games as your total. Thief, which is my second most played class has 798 games played. Warrior has 1,094 games played.

Ah yes, this is why I never take anything he says on PvP seriously. While time played does not necessarily make someone an expert, you should at least have a decent amount of time spent playing the game mode before you start judging what is OP and UP.

It’s clear most of his opinions about Warrior come from WvW, a game mode where class balance isn’t nearly as important as gear, food, numbers, and coordination.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in PvP

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

It’s clear most of his opinions about Warrior come from WvW, a game mode where class balance isn’t nearly as important as gear, food, numbers, and coordination.

Yeah, those ranger/engineer trains can really mess people up in wvw…

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Most players from any gamemode have problem with warriors, even competent players.

Also, attacking personally someone is a sign of the lack of arguments.
I think you should focus on his arguments instead of striving to prove your interlocutor unreliability.

(edited by sorrow.2364)

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I am teh best because i have no life!
So you all should listen to me when i say….. Ni!

Note: WvW is balanced trough Spvp so clearly wvw arguments have a place here.
Note2: Anyone ever think about people having alt accounts they use to stay anonymous?
Note 3: Best way to deal with warriors: Roll a warrior.

I just hope that all the new employee twitch streamers have some reasonable input relaying the forum spam (and stop playing warrior) “you know who you are” ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Also, attacking personally someone is a sign of the lack of arguments.

Yup.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Competent players do not have problems with warriors. WvW is not balanced through sPvP, for instance Axe 5 was changed for sPvP but remains the same in WvW and PvE. I attack him personally because he is well known for spouting misinformation and inaccuracies while not having enough experience to speak on balance in sPvP.

in PvP

sorrow.2364

Competent players do not have problems with warriors.

This is an un-backed up claim.
Many decent players have said that warriors are in the OP side.
That obviously does not mean that an horrible warrior can easily lose to a competent, let’s say, elementalist.

I attack him personally because he is well known for spouting misinformation and inaccuracies while not having enough experience to speak on balance in sPvP.

The only thinks he has said in this topic is that healing signet is banned in duel servers, which is actually true, and that Warrior population in PvP is on the rise, which is also true.

I see no misinformation, nor inaccuracies.
If you want to stop what in your opinion are misinformation or inaccuracies, you should prove they are wrong instead of attacking the poster.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Competent players do not have problems with warriors.

This is an un-backed up claim.
Many decent players have said that warriors are in the OP side.
That obviously does not mean that an horrible warrior can easily lose to a competent, let’s say, elementalist.

I attack him personally because he is well known for spouting misinformation and inaccuracies while not having enough experience to speak on balance in sPvP.

The only thinks he has said in this topic is that healing signet is banned in duel servers, which is actually true, and that Warrior population in PvP is on the rise, which is also true.

I see no misinformation, nor inaccuracies.
If you want to stop what in your opinion are misinformation or inaccuracies, you should prove they are wrong instead of attacking the poster.

It isn’t an “un-backed” up claim. I have enough experience on both warrior and thief to speak about this. I also know many good players who would tell you exactly the same thing. As for what he said specifically in this thread, that isn’t what matters. He is well known for it, as I have already said.

in PvP

sorrow.2364

It isn’t an “un-backed” up claim. I have enough experience on both warrior and thief to speak about this. I also know many good players who would tell you exactly the same thing. As for what he said specifically in this thread, that isn’t what matters. He is well known for it, as I have already said.

You should know that saying “I have experience” and “I have a friend who is a good player and he says so” are not good arguments.
Well known PvP players have said their opinion about warriors and that opinion isn’t “warriors are fine”. You can just check the top leaderboards and then the forum history of their accounts.

You are probably just disagreeing with him, but as far as I’ve seen no counter arguments from your side, it just looks that you are in denial.

(edited by sorrow.2364)

in PvP

Posted by: Infect.2738

Infect.2738

almost thought you were serious up until you mentioned the minion necros destroying people. I wish the forums weren’t so full of crap that I almost thought up a reply for this….

That made me chuckle too oeggs. Also i like how people are bringing up 1v1 duels as if its fully relevant.

Zombify – 2013 PAX NA and 2014 NA All-Star Necro
Stream- http://www.twitch.tv/thezombify
Twitter- @ZombifyGW2

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

You should know that saying “I have experience” and “I have a friend who is a good player and he says so” are not good arguments.
Well known PvP players have said their opinion about warriors and that opinion isn’t “warriors are fine”. You can just check the top leaderboards and then the forum history of their accounts.

You are probably just disagreeing with him, but as far as I’ve seen no counter arguments from your side, it just looks that you are in denial.

Check my post history for arguments, I am not wasting my time with you.

in PvP

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

You his alt acc?

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.

in PvP

sorrow.2364

Funny. You have lost plenty of time defending warriors and checking excalibur post history and now, all of a sudden, you have no time to properly argumentate your claims?

You argument against Excalibur has always been the same you’re using in this topic (yes, I’ve checked your post history). You never had a proper argument with him, you always dismissed his opinion because you consider it not worth your attention for some reasons.

Not to say the huge amount of misinformations coming from your posts, such as that the Sigil fix was not warrior-related, despite the fact that even devs stated that it is warrior-related, and that S/D thieves are a counter to warriors while there is no real reason which would make someone with a brain believe that a glassy power-based profession has some chance against 3000 armor stun-heavy profession.
I would be really pleased to see the reasoning behind your statements but, sadly enough, they can’t be found anywhere.

I even found something about you blaming Excalibur asking for suggestions before starting to complain about Warriors, but I’m not going deeper into it. That says much by itself.

You his alt acc?

No, I’m not.
I’m just seeing what Ashanor is doing and trying to put an end to this kind of poisonous behavior.

(edited by sorrow.2364)

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

If I had to choose, I’d rather have passive healing+ healing slot on necro minion master than healing sig on warrior. It baffles me that of all the passive area’s of healing in this game, the ones declared O.P are neither the strongest or the most useful. It is just another case of target the most played and ignore all other information that conveniently shows holes in your argument.

What makes this thread tired, stale and pathetic is this;

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Buff-healing-Signet-warrior-pvp-bunker

7 months ago the community screamed for healing sig to be buffed. It got buffed, now the same screamers want it nerfed.

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Change to sPvP only (since it’s ok for PvE and WvW).
Nerf regen by 1/3, buff heal on use by 50% and shave 5sec from CD. Bam, balanced.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Nerf regen by 1/3, buff heal on use by 50% and shave 5sec from CD. Bam, balanced.

You can already have healing signets cd 16secs by picking up the trait signet mastery. So you want the cd to be around 12-13 secs then? That would be overpowered.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in PvP

Rednik.3809

You can already have healing signets cd 16secs by picking up the trait signet mastery. So you want the cd to be around 12-13 secs then? That would be overpowered.

Healing signet active must be changed into small, but pretty short-CD heal, because currently you have zero reasons to activate it, active heal just plain laughable. If you just nerf regen, signet will become absolutely useless as is was before buff.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

sorrow.2364

If I had to choose, I’d rather have passive healing+ healing slot on necro minion master than healing sig on warrior. It baffles me that of all the passive area’s of healing in this game, the ones declared O.P are neither the strongest or the most useful. It is just another case of target the most played and ignore all other information that conveniently shows holes in your argument.

What makes this thread tired, stale and pathetic is this;

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Buff-healing-Signet-warrior-pvp-bunker

7 months ago the community screamed for healing sig to be buffed. It got buffed, now the same screamers want it nerfed.

Everyone agreed that Healing Signet needed a buff, but there are several ways to buff something and the route taken by ANet is the wrong one.

Healing Signet is the best choice, regardless of the build, which clearly says that something is wrong in that signet. The fact that it heals over time way more than any other skill in this game is capable of at 0 cost in healing power is what’s wrong with the skill.

I’m all up for a change to the active to make the signet more convenient to activate at the cost of the reduction of base healing and the addition of an higher healing power scaling.
The regen provided by the signet is something that only cleric bunkers warrior are supposed to have access to if we compare it to other professions regen, not any soldier/berserker build.

Raising up the active healing to about 4.1k with 1.0 healing power scaling and changing the passive to 280 and 0.1 healing scaling would make this skill fine and still better than how it was before the buff, while making Mending and Surge still valid alternatives to the signet.

in PvP

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

remove healing signet from the game

only reasonable fix

in PvP

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

Please stop nerfing only in sPvP. Healing Signet is even more OP in WvW. Almost every nerf from sPvP should have been taken also to WvW. When you are roaming in WvW you also want some kind of fair 1v1 balance.
And the healing signet with all the lags is the best heal by far because others might have to click for 30 seconds until the heal finally works while warriors heal ticks all the time.
So yes also nerf it in WvW and probably also in PvE. What is too powerful has to be nerfed.

in PvP

Rednik.3809

It’s useless in WvW outside of roaming, and you want to make it even more useless? No.

25 charracters

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Funny. You have lost plenty of time defending warriors and checking excalibur post history and now, all of a sudden, you have no time to properly argumentate your claims?

You argument against Excalibur has always been the same you’re using in this topic (yes, I’ve checked your post history). You never had a proper argument with him, you always dismissed his opinion because you consider it not worth your attention for some reasons.

Not to say the huge amount of misinformations coming from your posts, such as that the Sigil fix was not warrior-related, despite the fact that even devs stated that it is warrior-related, and that S/D thieves are a counter to warriors while there is no real reason which would make someone with a brain believe that a glassy power-based profession has some chance against 3000 armor stun-heavy profession.
I would be really pleased to see the reasoning behind your statements but, sadly enough, they can’t be found anywhere.

I even found something about you blaming Excalibur asking for suggestions before starting to complain about Warriors, but I’m not going deeper into it. That says much by itself.

You his alt acc?

No, I’m not.
I’m just seeing what Ashanor is doing and trying to put an end to this kind of poisonous behavior.

Yeah, you might want to check my post history from 3 months ago. You are wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: The Primary.6371

The Primary.6371

Have you ever heard of poison?

Very nice condition supposed to reduce healing amount by 33%.

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Have you ever heard of poison?

Very nice condition supposed to reduce healing amount by 33%.

For Poison to have an equal effect on Heal Sig to any active heal cast through it you require 100% up time.