05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

This time last week we were ticking at +60. Now we’re ticking at +500.
… I don’t know when we’re supposed to be strong, anymore.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Hello TC! Okay, now some of you need to log off once in a while. Silke and I are trying to get in! Stop being full Some of you need to get jobs already I demand you open a window to let Chill and Silke in! We don’t need Gems, we has those. We need a window….just a little one. We’re skinny…promise.

Rescue us from the oppression! Come on now you can do it…send me a PM when the time is right. We come bearing beers and cookies and good Maguma bacon….they drop it like crazy.

Oh and great match. Go TC and everyone!

Oh, you dirty, evil bandwagoners! TC is leading T2 for a few days, and here they all come. Hope you got enough room on the wagon, TC. If you look up and see a crotchety old fart shaking his fist at you, that’s me; you dirty, low down bandwagoners!!!! Now GET OFF MY LAWN!

Am I doing this right?

Actually you remember Gremlins?

We on TC are fully prepared to water/feed them after midnight.

And I can’t wait for these two to land

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

So, TVB has arrived on FA

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay! ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

So when TC wouldn’t pay for TVB’s transfer they came to FA instead?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Well, we didn’t pay for them either.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

That’s good

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

EDIT: Score update!

Great job DB! +465!

Oh ignore my background, that’s just DB camping us outside spawn

Attachments:

I eat breakfast for dinner.

(edited by urak.4863)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

FA really drooped the ball this week and last week i guess as a server we want wvw to die.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

FA really drooped the ball this week and last week i guess as a server we want wvw to die.

You sound like chicken little yelling the sky is falling, we’re missing a little coverage….nothing more

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rush.8253

Rush.8253

To keep it short…nobody paid for TVB transfers but TVB members. We chose FA, we did not coordinate with FA, and were not bought by FA. We picked FA because there are friends and family on the server and we wanted a stable server, not another bandwagon server that will implode in two months.

Jenar
Guild Leader [TVB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

To keep it short…nobody paid for TVB transfers but TVB members. We chose FA, we did not coordinate with FA, and were not bought by FA. We picked FA because there are friends and family on the server and we wanted a stable server, not another bandwagon server that will implode in two months.

Jenar
Guild Leader [TVB]

Welcome back to T2! I am glad kitten some transfer, they need them.

Edit: since when is F. A. a swear word?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hoodedmanx.2670

hoodedmanx.2670

FA is having a hard time atm because all the tiers are starting to get closer and no guilds worth a kitten are going to walk out on that. We are going to need to wait patiently until May 28 changes comes about. FA has always had a target on it and this isn’t the first time we had hard times.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

You sound like chicken little yelling the sky is falling, we’re missing a little coverage….nothing more

The fear is that what coverage we have during thoughts times will give up then we will have only NA prime time and that it. We where doing ok for the first few weeks up vs these 2 teams but for the last 3 to 2 weeks we have been doing poorly even during our prime times. What happen?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Edit: since when is F. A. a swear word?

It’s the combination of the abbreviation for Fort Aspenwood and the “got” that follows it

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Eva, didn’t you know that when you get new guilds that come in, that means that they are automatically paid transfers?

How dare guilds actually want to transfer to servers in T2! (gasp!)

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MIrra.3604

MIrra.3604

I usually do not post in this thread but I have a question and hopefully someone will have an answer for me.

I was duoing with a buddy last night in Eternal Battleground. At one point, we were running away from a TC guild zerg (I think the tag was EA/EB/Esomething/these guys like to spawn camp and such). We got away but they decided to hide behind a wall. I thought they were going to take the tower behind us but they sent in a mesmer instead and tried to portal bomb us.

Now, I’m fine with people using portal to bomb but in this case what for? 2 people? With 25 people? I’m not mad, angry or whatever. Actually, I thought it was quite funny because they failed to killed us with 2 portal bombs. I just confused as to why they would portal bomb 2 people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I usually do not post in this thread but I have a question and hopefully someone will have an answer for me.

I was duoing with a buddy last night in Eternal Battleground. At one point, we were running away from a TC guild zerg (I think the tag was EA/EB/Esomething/these guys like to spawn camp and such). We got away but they decided to hide behind a wall. I thought they were going to take the tower behind us but they sent in a mesmer instead and tried to portal bomb us.

Now, I’m fine with people using portal to bomb but in this case what for? 2 people? With 25 people? I’m not mad, angry or whatever. Actually, I thought it was quite funny because they failed to killed us with 2 portal bombs. I just confused as to why they would portal bomb 2 people.

Either Entertainment

or

They thought you were scouts, which the zerg was where you were hiding.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: MIrra.3604

MIrra.3604

Either Entertainment

or

They thought you were scouts, which the zerg was where you were hiding.

I’m on FA. First portal bomb was infront of OW, the second was right outside Overlook. Highly doubt they did it because they thought we were a scout. Probably for entertainment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

The fear is that what coverage we have during thoughts times will give up then we will have only NA prime time and that it. We where doing ok for the first few weeks up vs these 2 teams but for the last 3 to 2 weeks we have been doing poorly even during our prime times. What happen?

What happened is the other 2 servers in the matchup got a buttload of transfers and we didn’t, basically putting us back in the same position of always being hugely outmanned everywhere that we were in way back when in tier 3.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Jenar
Guild Leader [TVB]

Welcome to the party. We keep the beer in Tarnished Coast’s garrison in the mystic forge.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

DB just ticked +545. Is TC and FA falling apart?

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Jenar
Guild Leader [TVB]

Welcome to the party. We keep the beer in Tarnished Coast’s garrison in the mystic forge.

Too bad I can’t drink beer… but I’ll take a white russian!

We’ll save the beer for the new guys :p

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

You aren’t even on DB…. NARF

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Yup, because DB ticking at 545+ means both TC and FA have literally collapsed in on themselves, bending time and space and defying all that is known in physics.

Are you serious? lol

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Jenar
Guild Leader [TVB]

Too bad I can’t drink beer… but I’ll take a white russian!

We’ll save the beer for the new guys :p

Here ya go.

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

The reason i love being on TC is because we crush peoples dreams. Kaineng fell few weeks ago and now its your turn to fall.

Don’t mind me, I just wanted this post to be read again

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

That’s good

Sorry for the needed clarification……TC(some benefactor) did offer to “assist” with our move, a nice healthy amount. WE turned it down. (I personally glad we did.)
As I stated in another post we were looking for various things in a server and found what we wanted/needed on FA, so we farmed our own gold and moved over 30+ players over to FA and have enjoyed each day here thus far.

TY Eva, you all have been very welcoming to us….see you out on the map!

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

That’s good

Sorry for the needed clarification……TC(some benefactor) did offer to “assist” with our move, a nice healthy amount. WE turned it down. (I personally glad we did.)
As I stated in another post we were looking for various things in a server and found what we wanted/needed on FA, so we farmed our own gold and moved over 30+ players over to FA and have enjoyed each day here thus far.

hi I’m pickle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

That’s good

Wait wait wait… so I have to kill you and Kittidel now? This is not cool! >:O

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

Welcome to the tier, even if you are on FA (I kid, I kid) :P

Hope you have a great time

HoD

in Match-ups

Sista.1925

That’s good

WAIT WAIT…..no…..don’t kill us! *points at TC. You’d kill a Baby and a Kitti? Granted this Baby and Kitti carry big swords but that is just for….uh….trimming our nails.

ps: I like pickles.

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

That’s good

http://tcgw2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=855

I’m sure by now that many of you ladies and gentlemen have access to our forums. I don’t mind that FA gets transfers, they need it badly. I said it on TC forums and I said it here. I don’t mind in this case with TVB either. But the fact is – TVB came to TC repeatedly asking for gold while we were clearly hesitant to “pay gold” but were willing to “help farm gold with you”, as evident in the thread rather than US approaching YOU and YOU turning it down. I’m not saying there’s anything WRONG with asking for funding, but denying it or publicly taking a higher moral ground while trying to insult TC whereas the facts are something entirely different is disgusting. Atleast the other TVB person above you didn’t say what you said.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Amazing. It’s almost like each server’s population and effort level fluctuate every few weeks. It’s hard to believe. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Maybe someone should look into documenting this for emergency management reimbursement. Or research preventative measures.

You must all show up. Every day. And play. And HAVE FUN. Or be forced to show up to play and have fun. You WILL have fun, even if it kills you!

Psst, finger, moon.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Jenar
Guild Leader [TVB]

Welcome to tier 2. Anything that can be done to balance the tier even further is a good thing. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Go TC!

in Match-ups

style.6173

Which server in tier 2 has the best NA and best guilds?

Best NA is anyone’s game. It all depends on who has a better lead in from euro prime time. In terms of best guild, well I think it’s been we’ll established that BT from FA is the strongest/scariest in the tier, though each server has their strong guilds.

Agg is rather scary too. I’d like to know who comes out on top of an Agg vs BT fight.

That said, I’ve been in CERN and PiNK zergs that have wiped BT zergs, and been in a CERN/EP zerg that wiped Agg a couple times. KH is also a bloody powerhouse I’d never want to go up against.

I think we have some very powerful guilds, but it’s rare that I get the opportunity to see them face off against the big contenders from other servers.

In any case, BT and Agg are both very skillful, no doubt about that.

Agg is probably the best enemy guild that I’ve seen currently on tier 2. They are super fun to fight against in zerg fights because they have a great commander(s) and people who listen to that commander.

Go TC!

in Match-ups

Sista.1925

OK....I guess further clarification is needed.....there is ONE member of [TVB] that wanted/suggested a to move to TC (previous member of your server)....and approached/informed the REST of [TVB] about the proposed offer....how HE came about said offer, the rest of us did not know. During this meeting where the details were laid out, the suggestion was turned down. This same member has NOT made the move to FA, nor does he intend to. To my knowledge and at this time he is taking a break from the game. I am unable to read your forum so I can’t speak to what was posted. I’d also add this member did this of his own initiative, not at the request of Jenar or the rest of the guild. If you’d kindly send me a copy of the page I’d appreciate it, but not necessary.

But as stated above, the rest of [TVB] farmed and paid for and chose a move to FA for the many reasons already stated. If the my guild were "begging" for assistance....why would we pay for ourselves elsewhere?

So, just as YOU didn’t know how it was proposed to the rest of my guild, neither did WE know that this player was "repeatedly asking" for financial assistance from you. This request to TC was NOT made with the consent or encouragement of our guild. That is one thing I know without a doubt, Jenar would never do.

Bottom line....there was an amount offered, and as I stated from some benefactor, which indicates possibly ONE person, not the server.

I do apologize for the apparent confusion but as stated...we moved ourselves.

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Best NA is anyone’s game. It all depends on who has a better lead in from euro prime time. In terms of best guild, well I think it’s been we’ll established that BT from FA is the strongest/scariest in the tier, though each server has their strong guilds.

Agg is rather scary too. I’d like to know who comes out on top of an Agg vs BT fight.

That said, I’ve been in CERN and PiNK zergs that have wiped BT zergs, and been in a CERN/EP zerg that wiped Agg a couple times. KH is also a bloody powerhouse I’d never want to go up against.

I think we have some very powerful guilds, but it’s rare that I get the opportunity to see them face off against the big contenders from other servers.

Agg is probably the best enemy guild that I’ve seen currently on tier 2. They are super fun to fight against in zerg fights because they have a great commander(s) and people who listen to that commander.

Go TC!

I think you are selling BT short…. Agg is awesome but I put BT right there

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

style.6173

Go TC!

Can’t disagree. BT is great. There is just something about Agg fights that are really fun for me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

That’s good

WAIT WAIT…..no…..don’t kill us! *points at TC. You’d kill a Baby and a Kitti? Granted this Baby and Kitti carry big swords but that is just for….uh….trimming our nails.

ps: I like pickles.

Glad to see FA getting a fresh injection. What happened to Viking Jorun? Did she decide to take a break from the game or something?

We (EP) saw several TVB players out in FABL last night. Thinking of which, we had a ton of fun staging those north-camp fights. Some of those went on for a good 20 minutes. Our little group held you all off in Garrison for quite a while as well. Really fun fights! Looking forward to more!

In other news, DB seems to have opened a can of WA-40 the past two nights. Dat SEA coverage! I think the news of DB’s death was greatly exagerrated.

In other other news…..I freaking love Agg. Great attitudes, beastly on the field of battle. <3

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Go TC!

Can’t disagree. BT is great. There is just something about Agg fights that are really fun for me.

I really think it just comes down to a change in style. Agg has a different “feel” in fights. I think we’ve grown accustomed to how BT “feels” in ZvZ fights, and Agg are some nice, new blood.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

great fights last night in EBG, lots of oh kitten moments lol! well I know I have had my fill of the southsun gold mine so I’ll be in WvW more : ) hope everyone else filled their pockets too!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Lol Chicken Little.

Didn’t you already use that line? Go away and come back with something new. Narf!

Yup, because DB ticking at 545+ means both TC and FA have literally collapsed in on themselves, bending time and space and defying all that is known in physics.

Are you serious? lol

I don’t know about you guys… but TC can totally bend time.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

great fights last night in EBG, lots of oh kitten moments lol! well I know I have had my fill of the southsun gold mine so I’ll be in WvW more : ) hope everyone else filled their pockets too!

I’ve been in Southsun most of the week, that place is like a gold mine…..

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Welcome TVB, hope you like FA!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Lol Chicken Little.

Didn’t you already use that line? Go away and come back with something new.

Usagi, you must use the word NARF!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

OK….I guess further clarification is needed…..there is ONE member of [TVB] that wanted/suggested a to move to TC (previous member of your server)….

Im getting dizzy from all the spinning :P

BTW: about agg and bt, Both have really good, tight movement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

http://tcgw2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=855

I’m sure by now that many of you ladies and gentlemen have access to our forums. I don’t mind that FA gets transfers, they need it badly. I said it on TC forums and I said it here. I don’t mind in this case with TVB either. But the fact is – TVB came to TC repeatedly asking for gold while we were clearly hesitant to “pay gold” but were willing to “help farm gold with you”, as evident in the thread rather than US approaching YOU and YOU turning it down. I’m not saying there’s anything WRONG with asking for funding, but denying it or publicly taking a higher moral ground while trying to insult TC whereas the facts are something entirely different is disgusting. Atleast the other TVB person above you didn’t say what you said.

It’s okay, Sista never liked us. Maybe one day, she’ll stop making imaginary stories up.

I prefer SISTAR anyway.

Usagi, you must use the word NARF!

AND NARF YOU.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

The reason i love being on TC is because we crush peoples dreams. Kaineng fell few weeks ago and now its your turn to fall.

Man I’ve waited literally day’s to quote this. Hahahaha!!!!

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Man I’ve waited literally day’s to quote this. Hahahaha!!!!

I assure you this isn’t a pervasive attitude on TC. We and FA do seem to be something like T1 gatekeepers, but watching KN fall was downright depressing. The last thing I ever want to see again is for a server to implode. Keep it up guys! T2 is the place to be!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Often it’s a mis-understanding. Mesmer’s can and do use portals as a personal combat strategy (There’s a lot more you can do with a portal than just bomb people). Second you open a portal near a zerg everyone jumps in it regardless of it’s purpose or destination…

…I’ve often seen it backfire horribly

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast