05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Wow. Did TC show up earlier than usual to get back at DB taking a bunch earlier this morning? Nice push. First time I’ve seen an enemy have a waypoint on our home garrison in months. That’s crazy.

I’m totally loving my vacation.
Glad to see DB overall getting stronger and FA/TC still keeping the tier competitive. Hopefully the new rating system won’t take us away from each other!!!

Soooo kittened up last night in LA.
Created a cardboard fort then raged in it lol.

Attachments:

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Would you believe I had 19/20 downed before they killed me? Hehe, TC is my favorite opponent by far.

So by WvW “not going well” is “what we want”…still tanking your score for a ranking system which is changed in a week (Glicko)?

Yeah, I doubt the Glicko manipulation strategy is really necessary, but have they actually mentioned how it’s changing yet, aside from the vague “it’s changing”?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Would you believe I had 19/20 downed before they killed me? Hehe, TC is my favorite opponent by far.

So by WvW “not going well” is “what we want”…still tanking your score for a ranking system which is changed in a week (Glicko)?

Yeah, I doubt the Glicko manipulation strategy is really necessary, but have they actually mentioned how it’s changing yet, aside from the vague “it’s changing”?

I’ve got a feeling they’re going to be replacing glicko with something entirely different.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

I’ve got a feeling they’re going to be replacing glicko with something entirely different.

Or they could pull something completely out of their kitten like that + combining euro and NA server match ups. Now of course that’s silly, but recall the past few months. Oh well, just speculation atm. We shall see.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Uh… actually nobody said anything about DB trying to tank their rating, except trolls. We just spent some time off from wvw to farm. What is happening right now is DB na is showing up late, and TC and FA are pushing really hard… At one point an FA group actually came to try to clear a DB group out of the garri TC is holding, then left.

Edit: while I am correcting things, that poster criticizing the RE recruitment post should reread it and come back to explain what they think needs fixing. It is like they will scour the forums to find anything to try and troll DB with, but can’t be bothered to look up who VoTF is.

Hyade and his flamethrower

(edited by BAITness.1083)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I’m hoping to see a winner up, loser down system, but I’m not holding my breath. My guess is they actually keep Glicko, but adjust the formula so ratings are much closer together, resulting in more volatility. I guess we’ll see soon enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cozzyboy.3094

Cozzyboy.3094

Official : RE vs VeT

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

Why do you keep posting the score? I have done a lot of GvG’s and never seen anyone so disrespectful, which is counter to what GvG’s are about.

??? Its not Zerg vs Zerg. When two guilds agree to gvg they have every right to post the official scoring and videos. In fact, people do want to know the scores therefore your argument is invalid. Clearly you don’t do GvG’s right. We lost to VoTF, they posted a score and we didn’t complain. We actually posted a video of our loss in respects to the match. Point and case .

You probably want to update your recruitment message then : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/RE-Red-Essence-Funding-WvW-players/first#post2039290

Learn to READ boy. He said NA record not EU. VoTF is an EU guild.

[RE] Red Essence

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m hoping to see a winner up, loser down system, but I’m not holding my breath. My guess is they actually keep Glicko, but adjust the formula so ratings are much closer together, resulting in more volatility. I guess we’ll see soon enough.

I think they’re going to rotate EU and NA servers within the same tier.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragmented.9854

fragmented.9854

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

Why do you keep posting the score? I have done a lot of GvG’s and never seen anyone so disrespectful, which is counter to what GvG’s are about.

??? Its not Zerg vs Zerg. When two guilds agree to gvg they have every right to post the official scoring and videos. In fact, people do want to know the scores therefore your argument is invalid. Clearly you don’t do GvG’s right. We lost to VoTF, they posted a score and we didn’t complain. We actually posted a video of our loss in respects to the match. Point and case .

You probably want to update your recruitment message then : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/RE-Red-Essence-Funding-WvW-players/first#post2039290

U mad brah?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

This has been an awesome week!
This week should have an exciting end to it!

See y’all on the battlefield!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

(edited by Saruon.4085)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

U mad brah?

Yea they probably are, it’s a kitten thing to do, bring a guild’s recruitment message to this thread and bash them…. Wouldn’t matter what guild from any of the three servers.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Uh… actually nobody said anything about DB trying to tank their rating, except trolls. .

It was my comment and I wouldn’t think referencing what was said in the chat window from a DB player’s own screen shot constituted “trolling” now, but whatever, was just a question as to why not if.

Attachments:

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I think I need to change my underwear now ….

Gah, that was unbelievable, lol.

lol. That is probably the most appropriate corp ticker I’ve ever seen on a jagged horror.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Uh… actually nobody said anything about DB trying to tank their rating, except trolls. .

It was my comment and I wouldn’t think referencing what was said in the chat window from a DB player’s own screen shot constituted “trolling” now, but whatever, was just a question as to why not if.

I did not see that Drakh, but I was actually trying to say you heard it from the trolls earlier in the thread, not that you were the troll.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

DB just ticked +545. Is TC and FA falling apart?

And DB just ticked for 5, what’s your point?

That person was trolling. They aren’t from Dragonbrand, haha.

Geeze, TC is really rolling out the numbers earlier than usual. Interesting day.

They seem a little angry to me today ;D

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

DB just ticked +545. Is TC and FA falling apart?

And DB just ticked for 5, what’s your point?

That person was trolling. They aren’t from Dragonbrand, haha.

Geeze, TC is really rolling out the numbers earlier than usual. Interesting day.

They seem a little angry to me today ;D

NARF!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

Calm down BOY. The reason i brought it up was one of poor reading comprehension on my part. My misinterpretation takes nothing away from RE and their GvG record and let the true record stand. That said to the poster who thinks its kitten to post a guilds recruitment message get over yourself. If anything i’m giving RE free publicity and they are welcome. Once again sorry for the misunderstanding i interpreted the GvG claim in REs post to mean undefeated by guilds residing on NA servers- i can obviously see the error now.

Edit: and if a guild doesn’t want posts made about their guild they should stop posting about themselves and their GvGs, just saying

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

[Agg], Man up and fight us outside of Garrison, please.

Edit: In particular, outside of AC range.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

(edited by Equinox.4195)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Good fights in garrison Agg, want more open field!

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

We had fun fighting you guys tonight, but there’s only so much you can do with 30 people at some point. It’s all for fun and games, I hope you are enjoying yourself though! :P

We’re trying our best, hope that open field outside of Cragtop just now was good enough! Sure was for us!

Keep up all the hard work, cause it’s what we hope for every night. Open field is our thang and you guys are good at that.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Good fights tonight in FA bl TC.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

While the left borderlands looks good in blue, I’d say the right borderlands looks great in green.

Did TC put all their manpower into our BL?

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

(edited by Vespirisa.1497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Lol I think were about to hand it over to FA. As per agreement of course We’ll gunna try to make the battle look authentic.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

While the left borderlands looks good in blue, I’d say the right borderlands looks great in green.

That’s ok, it’ll all even out when NNk steamrolls us in the morning.

in Match-ups

LameFox.6349

That’s ok, it’ll all even out when NNk steamrolls us in the morning.

Won’t that be fun… :|

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Meooooow. Hii my kittens.
I miss you all
1 more week until I’m back!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Really interesting night tonight. Good fights in EB to begin with, then moved to DB bl. Shout out to the TC group there in DB bl, you guys had scary numbers and ended up keeping both Bay and Garrison. It was a night well spent- thanks for the open field fights and see everyone tomorrow!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Really interesting night tonight. Good fights in EB to begin with, then moved to DB bl. Shout out to the TC group there in DB bl, you guys had scary numbers and ended up keeping both Bay and Garrison. It was a night well spent- thanks for the open field fights and see everyone tomorrow!

Back at ya, EP had a blast, and to be honest a not so hard time until someone said “Found a Agg zerg” – Thats when we knew it was about to get interesting really quick. Which it did, you guys didn’t waste any time. You had us sweating several times lol. Specially that portal bomb into Garrison…. I was the ranger right in front of that… I don’t think I ever hit Lighting Reflexes so fast before lol.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

Ask and you shall receive.

Also, shout-out to CERN and EP, you guys are bringing the fight daily.

/respect

[Agg]ression – Nfn

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Fun fights at DBBL garrison last night.

[Agg] ression

(edited by mekkanic.4759)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

/respect

Nightlight of [CERN] and I /salute [Agg]

We haven’t had this much fun fighting a guild zerg since War Machine.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Fun times at DBBL Garrison.
DBBL is Best TCBL 2013.

Attachments:

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Well it looks like FA is done for this week and more then like T2.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Um, what?

FA may be done on the scoreboard, but that’s more due to coverage gaps than to attitude IMO. Been in WvW all week, and when FA is there, they’re THERE. I consistently see the PPT swing heavily in their favor when they’re actually on the field.

And as for them being “done” in T2… barring the May 28 ranking shakeup and how that pans out, they’re far from done in T2. They’re currently more than 100 Glicko points ahead of Mags, and that lead is increasing.

FA isn’t going anywhere, and I’m glad they’re not.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Jski.6180

Um, what?

FA may be done on the scoreboard, but that’s more due to coverage gaps than to attitude IMO. Been in WvW all week, and when FA is there, they’re THERE. I consistently see the PPT swing heavily in their favor when they’re actually on the field.

And as for them being “done” in T2… barring the May 28 ranking shakeup and how that pans out, they’re far from done in T2. They’re currently more than 100 Glicko points ahead of Mags, and that lead is increasing.

I think things are going to get a lot worst for FA soon it sux but we will try to have fun before it happens! Also during bags are still bags you guys are good to farm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Um, what?

I think things are going to get a lot worst for FA soon it sux but we will try to have fun before it happens! Also during bags are still bags you guys are good to farm.

FA are currently ticking for highest PPT during DB prime time

in Match-ups

LameFox.6349

Hm… seems the megaswarms of DB from yesterday didn’t return in quite such force while I was on today. Granted there was apparently some effort to annex their borderland, so maybe they went more to deal with that.

Is it just me though or has today been really awful for skill lag, in or out of WvW?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

It was almost worth it to miss a weeks worth of WvW for all the posts in here rofl.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

My, my, what a giant zerg DB has between DBG and NW tower.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

LameFox.6349

Ah, so that is where they all went today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Lol I swear the people who’s been actively holding DB’s garri should be given a dozen cookies. I so wish im there right now. Go TC!

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Um, what?

Hang in there FA. It’ll sort itself out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

/respect

Nightlight of [CERN] and I /salute [Agg]

We haven’t had this much fun fighting a guild zerg since War Machine.

Can’t agree more. These fights are insanely fun.

in Match-ups

Jski.6180

Um, what?

O i will i just hope others will too. I think it will sort itself out just maybe not at the T2 level.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

My, my, what a giant zerg DB has between DBG and NW tower.

You guys are pretty big too!

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

Um, what?

FA are currently ticking for highest PPT during DB prime time

To be fair, we’ve been consistently double teamed (in the strategic sense, not necessarily in open-field fights) since yesterday’s SEA shift ended. Apparently us ticking 500 for a few hours and almost catching TC rustled some jimmies… :P

Not complaining about it, just saying it happened. Hell, we double teamed FA the other night because they gave up stonemist to TC in order to fully defend Anz from our zerg. Once that happened our commander was like “kitten this, I’m going for FA the rest of the night!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

/respect

[Agg] fights are my favorite. You never know who is going to come out on top. Looking forward to seeing more of you guys in the future!

Can someone give a recap of last night? What happened in DBBL that we still own Garrison + Bay?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

Um, what?

O i will i just hope others will too. I think it will sort itself out just maybe not at the T2 level.

FA aint going nowhere…well, except for the new ranking system that is. Anyone thats been on FA since launch or before…..knows we’ve been in alot worse situations. Its these negative nancy’s that come off the server boats while we were in T3/T2 most likely. Quit being a negative nancy and go out there and kill someone. After that….go break some stuff. We will survive this….and at the very least, learn from it.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Arkanfel.8403

/respect

[Agg] fights are my favorite. You never know who is going to come out on top. Looking forward to seeing more of you guys in the future!

Can someone give a recap of last night? What happened in DBBL that we still own Garrison + Bay?

I was only there for a couple hours, but the gist of it seems to be “zero coordination.” When I was there we were running split zergs and I think they were only in garrison at the same time for about ten minutes.

There really isn’t any excuse for having a full queue and not being able to take Garri. Hell, there really isn’t any excuse for letting it get waypointed in the first place. This server has mightily disappointed me in the last 20-odd hours. Our effort since SEA prime yesterday has been nothing short of abysmal.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

I know it looks that way, but I’ve just come back from 2 months off from the game. I was in a bad mood because we were getting hammered and I was tired of seeing us running all over without a plan. Flashbacks to 6 months ago when we were in our downward spiral.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand