1-11-13 SoS vs JQ vs BG redux

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Maybe it paints me in a bad light, guess im just so effin fed up with the river of tears that is the 2v1 talk, the outnumbered talk, and the talk of cheating. There has literally been more complaining on forums this match than the last 3 weeks combined, and were only half way done!

Guess I just miss my SBI…

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

People new to T1 still seems to have a mindset that in order to win the match up you have to be owning both opponent servers at the same time by sheer force in order to get #1. That’s not the case any more in this tier. All 3 servers are superior and are so far the best of the best in terms of fielding everything. Hence the reason why one server can’t just blow through another server by itself on any BL or EBg. SoS knows this, JQ knows this, BG should learn to do it as well. 2v1 is unavoidable because the sheer defensive strength of each server cannot be matched by a one server attack. Every server got the manpower and tactics already. So i don’t blame commanders in capitalizing from 2v1 opportunities. For them rating is valuable at this point and every opportunity to pressure the enemy in losing a defensive foothold is like gold to them.

Want an example? HB posting their chest thumping vid bout beating down SoS and JQ. That’s a 2v1 opportunity right there. Opportunity to get all the JQ and SoS guilds riled up on BG. And now you got a 2v1. Basically that vid cost BG some defensive foothold and thus their points.

All 3 are facing wars on 2 fronts so don’t think it’s just your server. This is t1. The key is discouraging a 2v1 against your server and rather incite a 2v1 on your opponents.

Better adjust your mindset soon. Or you might not last a few weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

When SOS came into Tier 1, our mindset was:

“We are not ready, let’s just try really hard so hope we don’t get kicked out after the first week.”

Look how far humility has carried us.

Humility, Integrity, Intelligence – The Jedahs Way

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

BG should just attack JQ and leave everything green alone.

in WvW

Posted by: vinLazy.7218

vinLazy.7218

BG should just attack JQ and leave everything green alone.

then we should attack BG too..
JQ knows how to defend against SOS and how to attack BG..

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

At the moment BG and JQ are fighting for second.

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Well it doesn’t look like we’re getting kicked out the first week.

in WvW

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Most of your commanders wrack da disaprin

I know you think you’re being funny with this statement, but the last thing we need is for this thread to be closed due to racism.

I will let you know, you did offend at least four people with this remark (four of my friends). Not gonna report you though, I’ll just keep your quote up here in my post.

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

I havent seen any familiar posters, or anyone from any of the big BG guilds mention 2v1 beeing an issue. We are aware that it is a part of the meta game, and we try to make the best of it. Anyone that says otherwise is either a troll or simply unaware of whats going on.
I suggest you just ignore them.

Tier 1 has been a blast for HB so far. We knew we would get alot of heat for our video, and we are loving every second of it.

Just heard that JQ finally got SM. Well done guys, but dont get to comfortable in there. I know someone with an army of 60 omegas just waiting for an excuse to be used

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

So what happened at red briar tonight. I left around 9 PM EST and BG was continually using breakout to try to take red briar from us (JQ) on JQ BL. With latest score update, I see SoS owns red briar. What happened with BG?
That was really fun though. I lost count how many times we stopped the breakout + BG zerg obv.

ZN took it from you guys with 4 people and one cata.

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

ZN took it from you guys with 4 people and one cata.

No one defending?

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: MikeT.9428

MikeT.9428

For the record there will always be 2 vs 1. SBI just left SoS alone all weak and SoS ignored them until mid week then takes everything from them. So that left SoS and SBI vs JQ for the majority of the week. I’m just glad to see BG doesn’t lay down for SoS like SBI did. Staging attacks within a minute of each other on opposite sides of the map.

I accept this as legitimate war tactics and know it’s all part of WvW but it’s nice to have a new server that actually wants to win back in the mix.

SBI is just not a real T1 threat anymore, IMO.

Grats on your score to all the servers! It’s still pretty close right now. Stone Mist has been controlled by everyone at this point.

Jade Quarry
Never underestimate an engineer with a wrench
Exploding illusions FTW

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

So a little analysis from a BG guy.
Friday opening: BG dominated for a day, first in scores. SoS and JQ both realized they are outdone. Double teaming begins soon after because they simply can’t stand the thought of a newcomer rolling them like this. We have witnessed whole SoS and JQ zergs almost going through each other just wave and move on both attacking BG. Say what you want i have seen it all day long. Hey it rhymes. It’s a poetry piece! It’s the ugly political reality of T1.

Tactical/strategic observations so far:

SoS seems to be far superior to JQ and BG in overall strategy/tactics. They seem to out think BG and JQ in terms of overall manpower movement in the world as global place. Meaning not within 1 map but all 4 maps at the same time. If you do this you gain the advantage of gaining/regaining territory very fast which than allows you to move to another map and do the same there while your opposition even with same numbers but devided gains territory slower and wipes if they encounter this big zerg. BG lacks this capability and really needs to improve here. From a BG player (mine) perspective our commanders are excellent but they need 1 additional strategic/tactical command lvl that would direct the whole world not just 1 map. SoS is outperforming the competition by very smart and timely zerg moves among the 4 Battlegrounds using overwhelming force to gain/regain ground. They seem to just fill a map till queue kicks in and take this whole force to overwhelm opposition. This is the point of this: The Whole Force. Sometimes they will use small force of 10 or so to cut of reinforcements trickling in from spawns. Very smart on their part and as said BG needs to catch up in this department. Consider this: Even if most of their zerg dies in the process of killing the opposition yet some live they just raise the dead and move on. Giving them time advantage because of no need to regroup unlike the other team. This also cuts on their travel time. Not to mention psychological advantage of lowering your opponents numbers by discouraging them.

This statement is gonna make a lot of T1s mad here lolz but it is true from what i have witnessed. Nor SoS or JQ could beat us in open filed if the forces were about even or sometimes more of them and we are talking larger numbers. We always won these encounters. Every single time. They both seem to have too many glass canons who simply can not take it. In very small encounters this seems to be flipped to their advantage.

T1 feels far closer to SPvP than T2 did. You see a lot of small scale tactical moves of: run away till the advantage is on my side = i don’t fight fair fights. I also noticed on SoS and JQ side much smarter moves as far as saving their fallen and getting them up to fight again than was the case in T2.

I’m honestly little disappointed by the politics of T1. Double teaming recessed a lot once SoS got significant point advantage. Just so they now can pretend it never happened lol. And yes i do stand by my statements and yes it did happen.

I tried reading a lot of this, but all I really got out of it was “I got zerged.”

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

If I recall correctly, last time BG made it to T1, they had a great first day and first weekend augmented by a ton of trash talking, then petered out and lost it. Eventually their population dwindled from xfers and they bombed the next few weeks.

Hopefully not a repeat?

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

My personal perception has been that sometimes we’re outnumbered and sometimes we’re not but as I said that’s not based on any real data.

To be honest this is completely shocking to me. In T2 we simply didn’t have the people to stop you from taking away all of our prime time acquisitions and greatly running up the score during oceanic hours. Given the bg hoard I saw out there on the rare occasion I could play at those hours, I am surprised.

I think you have the numbers honestly. It is just going to take you some time to adjust to the competition during those hours. I am sure you can do it.

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Thanks for update!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

because we play smarter, we play more coordinated, and we have a plan

Hmm? When JQ had no significant numbers on EB yesterday to distract BG, SoS failed miserably for hours trying to take Anz. I kept thinking, “are they seriously trying that same thing for a 4th time?”. In the end, the tower was 100%, and SoS’ main forces apparently routed to other maps because they weren’t “smarter”, “coordinated” or “had a plan” to handle BG on its own. Well, they might’ve had a plan, but there weren’t enough JQ online to accommodate it.

In the end, I would rather BG endure a constant 2vs1 and lose, than to rely on another server to guarantee its success. It looks like that’s the way it’ll be, too, and if so, it’s just disappointing that we might not see any large-scale battles between all three servers (on EB).

Oh, and your post — especially as a Guild Leader — reflects quite negatively upon your server. I could be wrong, but the presumable arrogance it expressed was enough to warrant my comment at least. Perhaps I should not expect any less, though?

Oh (#2), and I’m just expressing my own thoughts and opinions which, in themselves, could be entirely incorrect/misinformed/skewed/etc.

I’m in JQ and to be honest your post reflects more poorly on your server than his does on SOS. Get over yourselves. Do your post and if you lose, lose with dignity. The crap about how you would rather deserve your win than “rely” on another server just makes you sound like you can’t handle the fact that you’re losing.

Sorry just an observation.

in WvW

Posted by: Crossbones.3549

Crossbones.3549

Great fights so far from both BG and JQ!

As far as the 2v1…well its 3 servers so the only one way to not have a 2v1 and that is to ask a server to sit out so you can go play against the other server LOL. I can see it now…. Hey BG can you all sit out today so SoS can fight against JQ and ohh don’t mind us playing on your BL since ours are already capped? JQ tomorrow is your day to fight BG but please don’t break any glass as you take our towers thanks! Get outta here with the 2v1 we ALL like to play! If you don’t want to be in a 2v1 then ask your server to be the one to sit on the sideline!

in WvW

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

No there was not anyone defending because they took everyone they had into Vale to try and take bay. Which left briar ripe for the picking.

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Ahh, the old 2v1. Yes, we 2v1d you, but what the hell did you expect, you gave no one any choice! You came out of the shoot, aggressive as hell, and rapidly ran from SOS to JQ as fast as your little red is dead legs could carry you hitting them as hard as you can. Half the time we had to keep constant eyes on you to avoid losing a tower to you.

Most of your commanders wrack da disaprin, and act like you should be able to obliterate both of your competitors simultaneously to be #1. If that were the case, we would be in the HoD days of TA. The new facts are this, NO SERVER can attain first place by simultaneously owning second and third severs. Not anymore.

We don’t win week after week because we own the other two servers, we win week after week (well not the week before last, GG again JQ )because we play smarter, we play more coordinated, and we have a plan. If were hitting you, its part of a bigger strategy.

When you hit an enemy, its like some rabid dog biting anything that gets close to it. That’s not strategy, that’s a disease. Anytime you feel like bringing that to the table, well put you down.

Simple as that.

You win because you have numbers and coverage and never run in groups smaller than 20.

Kudos.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

covenn.7165

I give up, forum is being wierd.

in WvW

covenn.7165

You win because you have numbers and coverage and never run in groups smaller than 20.

Kudos.

This is how JQ and SOS stays in T1.

This is also how BG just got to T1 from T2, by having vastly better coverage than their opponents.

What is the issue or complaint?

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Kudos.

This is also how BG just got to T1 from T2, by having vastly better coverage than their opponents.

I think his issue is with this is that Coron claims tactics are why he wins. And that everything is a part of a bigger plan and strategy.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: foxyroxylee.1708

foxyroxylee.1708

Kudos.

T1 is boring as hell. no fights!! just zerg objectives and play the babysitter war at keeps/tower/camps. MOAR FIGHTS… less objectives. obviously objectives are easy (some of them). and oh, more fights outside of zergs…plsss make T1 more fun. lower brackets are more fun than this. or maybe you cant fight outside of zergs =)

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

For the record there will always be 2 vs 1. SBI just left SoS alone all weak and SoS ignored them until mid week then takes everything from them. So that left SoS and SBI vs JQ for the majority of the week. I’m just glad to see BG doesn’t lay down for SoS like SBI did. Staging attacks within a minute of each other on opposite sides of the map.

I accept this as legitimate war tactics and know it’s all part of WvW but it’s nice to have a new server that actually wants to win back in the mix.

SBI is just not a real T1 threat anymore, IMO.

Grats on your score to all the servers! It’s still pretty close right now. Stone Mist has been controlled by everyone at this point.

wtf.

SBI used to kill me all the time, too.

I don’t seem to be benefitting from these 2v1 agreements we have and I am not benefitting from our spies.

I am very disappointed.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

hex.3218

Kudos.

I think his issue is with this is that Coron claims tactics are why he wins. And that everything is a part of a bigger plan and strategy.

Ding ding ding!

I have never claimed JQ has better tactic or strategy on a public forum. Even if we did, I wouldn’t post about it.

This isn’t ‘Marvelous Me’. We aren’t in 2nd grade. Give JQ their population and we win 9 straight. Give BG their population and BG wins 7 straight.

This is WvW. The fun is about fighting other players, not about how meta your mind is. Especially when your server rolls 20+ hitting 1-9 and 0 when it goes bad and calls it ‘strategy’.

Just shut up and play the game, talk about the good fights and things you’ve seen, not about yourself and how you control everything.

I tell you what SoS doesn’t control… That patch of ground I stand on. That’s all I care about.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I tell you what SoS doesn’t control… That patch of ground I stand on. That’s all I care about.

Um, you may want to look down….

Just kidding xD. I am on BG btw, but that was just too easy man.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

hex.3218

Um, you may want to look down….

Just kidding xD. I am on BG btw, but that was just too easy man.

I loled!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: FriendlyFire.3604

FriendlyFire.3604

Coron and SoS do work hard to make sure they win WvW, every week.

The problem is when one side temporarily teams up with SoS, for what ever reason, and lets SoS sneak past and extend their lead. Until SoS is left with no breathing room, they will continue to use this tactic/plan/strategy.

SoS has out played Tier 1 for awhile. GG SoS.

in WvW

Posted by: foxyroxylee.1708

foxyroxylee.1708

If there was no PPT (score board) GW2 would be like Daoc revamp… they dont care bout whos in the lead. they just want to fight

in WvW

hex.3218

If there was no PPT (score board) GW2 would be like Daoc revamp… they dont care bout whos in the lead. they just want to fight

I’m starting to come around to the notion of a scoreless WvW. The only problem is the numbers would drop because this ain’t DAOC by a longshot…

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Why havent we seen a score update screen shot since SoS lost the PPT lead ?

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Wotah.2975

There was one from Feisty of BG. :P

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

That’s coz we’re slacking off today it seems. I sure wouldn’t mind if anyone from either opposing servers post a screenie of their ownage of wvw at the moment though.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

covenn.7165

Kudos.

T1 is boring as hell. no fights!! just zerg objectives and play the babysitter war at keeps/tower/camps. MOAR FIGHTS… less objectives. obviously objectives are easy (some of them). and oh, more fights outside of zergs…plsss make T1 more fun. lower brackets are more fun than this. or maybe you cant fight outside of zergs =)

You could always transfer off your server to a lower tier for the challenge instead of complaining about this one.

That is why I transferred off of JQ to a lower tier.

in WvW

covenn.7165

The problem is when one side temporarily teams up with SoS, for what ever reason

You do know how three way fights work right? It is always a 2v1.

At any given time on any given map, there is a server facing assault from the other two in their pairing at the same time.

This is simply how the game works. Complaining about it or even pointing it out is both needless and a waste of time.

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I think you have the numbers honestly. It is just going to take you some time to adjust to the competition during those hours. I am sure you can do it.

You might be right. I personally feel that the average skill level of JQ and SoS players is above what I was facing in T2. This is not to say that SoR and TC didn’t have good players or that every single player from JQ and SoS is pro but I do feel like I’m really having to push myself a lot harder to get kills everyday. I think it’s a good thing. I don’t know of any other way to improve except through dedicated practice and by facing challenging opposition.

But I also don’t have any real data to look at when examining this situation outside of my own limited personal experience. I don’t even know how many people any of the three servers has online at any given time.

It would be extremely helpful if, for instance, I could look at JQ borderland right now and see exactly how many people they have logged in on that borderland versus how many we have. Imagine if we could look at a record spanning the entire week for all four borderlands. That could be pretty useful information, wouldn’t you say?

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

No there was not anyone defending because they took everyone they had into Vale to try and take bay. Which left briar ripe for the picking.

So JQ didn’t own bay or Vale at this time either, so we took away from Briar to take back bay? I’m asking because I would have thought that JQ owned bay all of last night.

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Had some fun fights last night. BG really has some quality small groups roaming out there.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Posted by: Sweetiepie.9270

Sweetiepie.9270

I have a story to tell guys, forgive me if it goes long but I think it proves there is 2 v 1 going on in T1. I am on SoS and I was with a group of about five heading toward Faith Leap supply came on the SoS map. I was a bit ahead when I arrived, and it was currently owned by JQ. When I arrived I saw two groups fighting, one mostly rangers the other mostly warriors I think. As I watched, each was tearing into the other with obvious disdain and neither seemed to notice me…at first.

I must have stood too close because suddenly they seemed to see me, and both turned in mass toward me! I tried to back up, but too late. I was overtaken quickly, but thankfully my fellow SoS players came to my rescue and I was resurrected. I’m telling you, the Centaurs and the Skritt double teamed me! It all happened so fast that I do not have a screenshot, but please believe, 2 v 1 DOES happen in T1.

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

You will have to thank SBI and their love for open field combat to keep us on our toes. To be frank, I kinda missed them and their fights.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

You do know how three way fights work right? It is always a 2v1.

There’s a difference between 1v1v1 and 2v1. If all three servers are constantly fighting on both fronts, then it’s a 1v1v1. If two servers are primarily focusing their efforts on one server, however, then it’s not quite the same (from their perspectives).

It will undoubtedly happen quite often, and there really is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. It’s just odd when it appears to happen very often, and to the point where there seems to be a “mutual understanding” between servers.

Fortunately, with SoS lacking numbers earlier (for whatever reason) in EB, there were some great fights on both fronts for BG. The SoS and JQ that were there fought well and (from last I was on) pushed us out of their towers. Hopefully I’ll see more action like this in the coming days.

I don’t know if there was much SoS vs. JQ going on (understandable with their current attendance), but it’s “good fun” with battles on both sides, you know! More entertaining than following a 40-50-man group on one offensive, at least.

in WvW

Posted by: Raydaq.5421

Raydaq.5421

Just came in to read this and wondered. does anyone else notice that BG isn’t complaining about 2v1….
However, there are like 100000 post from JQ saying “Omg 2v1 always happens, welcome to T1 BG”…. SoS hasn’t seemed to say anything on it.

I found one person who mentioned a 2v1 from BG but they weren’t even complaining about it. They were talking about what a great fight they had…

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Just came in to read this and wondered. does anyone else notice that BG isn’t complaining about 2v1….
However, there are like 100000 post from JQ saying “Omg 2v1 always happens, welcome to T1 BG”…. SoS hasn’t seemed to say anything on it.

I found one person who mentioned a 2v1 from BG but they weren’t even complaining about it. They were talking about what a great fight they had…

Are you honestly reading the same thread?

Let me further state that most of what you see is people complaining about people complaining about 2v1.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Literally the post RIGHT above yours is a BG complaining about 2v1, lol

I think you just need to comprehend the reading a little better, sometimes people talk pretty to try and cover up their complaint

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

What are you smoking? Have you even read the thread at all?

Must be a BG’er or a BG sympathizer.

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

I have a story to tell guys, forgive me if it goes long but I think it proves there is 2 v 1 going on in T1. I am on SoS and I was with a group of about five heading toward Faith Leap supply came on the SoS map. I was a bit ahead when I arrived, and it was currently owned by JQ. When I arrived I saw two groups fighting, one mostly rangers the other mostly warriors I think. As I watched, each was tearing into the other with obvious disdain and neither seemed to notice me…at first.

I must have stood too close because suddenly they seemed to see me, and both turned in mass toward me! I tried to back up, but too late. I was overtaken quickly, but thankfully my fellow SoS players came to my rescue and I was resurrected. I’m telling you, the Centaurs and the Skritt double teamed me! It all happened so fast that I do not have a screenshot, but please believe, 2 v 1 DOES happen in T1.

I just snarfed my black tea. This is so funny. Delivery was perfect. Great post.

On a serious note, what happened to this thread. We were doing so well here. Get back on it guys. The past page was horid, minus a few good posts. Srsly.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

in WvW

Posted by: Lillie.9106

Lillie.9106

Blackgater here with some thoughts/observations:

-Lots of whining. From all 3 servers. Whining about getting spawn camped, about getting emoted at, lack of coverage, secret server pacts, OP breakout events taking your towers…you name it, I’ve been reading about it. Time to put the big girl panties on and quit QQ’ing.

-I’ve gotten more badges and loot this week than I have off our competitors in T2 in the last 3 weeks combined. Is it because you outnumber us 2-to-1 and I have a wider opportunity to kill more of you? Is it because I’m facing people who in a 30 man group cannot manage to take out a group of 12 of us at a supply camp? Hint – it’s both. No really, it is.

-Doubleteaming. I haven’t seen it happen myself, but when I do I’ll be happy to frap it and show whomever wants to see it. But then again what’s that going to do? I’m not here to produce an f-ing expose, I’m here to PLAY A GAME. Accusations without proof are baseless. And furthermore, it’s not as if it’ll change the behavior if it’s true. If you think it will, try again.

-It sucks not to be #1 in our bracket, I’ll be honest. But our commanders and server have been busting their butts to show you what we’ve got, and I think we’ve been doing a pretty good job. SoS and JQ have been doing the same to show us what we DON’T have. Definitely some lessons learned here.

Thanks for an interesting, eye-opening week everyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Njord Earthbound.8156

Njord Earthbound.8156

Look how far humility has carried us.

Humility, Integrity, Intelligence – The Jedahs Way

My head just exploded.

Hurray for forums when you can’t get online!

Earthbound series. Sanctuary Elder. Jade Quarry