3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Here’s hoping BG gets knocked out of t1 soon. As a havoc/small man runner I am tired of you all hiding in towers, afraid to fight even numbers. Do you really think 5 people want to siege your kitten? We dont care. Zerg Wars is for noobs.

Doesn’t [SF] run 25-30+ Zergs? :P

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

EMP: 5
Choo:4

Does this mean SOR won’t be running around talking about how theyre the best in the open field now? lol

Eh I seriously doubt either of these guilds use the same tactics in their normal WvW builds as they do in GvG. In GvG both sides know the other sides force, they know where they are coming from and they have a pretty good idea where the other team is going to try to go. (I mean lets face it the spot everyone GvGs in is pretty small strip of land that doesn’t have much room for anything) There is also very little tactical usage on the land no LoS, high grounds, or chokes ect…. And that all factors in when it comes to real wvw combat.

Pretty much the winner of theses battles are more about who has better culling, who gets good veils off and who gets the better CC and burst off first.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Here’s hoping BG gets knocked out of t1 soon. As a havoc/small man runner I am tired of you all hiding in towers, afraid to fight even numbers. Do you really think 5 people want to siege your kitten? We dont care. Zerg Wars is for noobs.

Oh reality, foiled again!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

Imagine if half of the SoS guilds that transferred to BG went to SoR. That would be 24 hour action. I guess people enjoy PvDooring or golem rushing with 10 or less people defending to get that satisfaction of capping something. Oh well, enjoy our doors.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Seems to be the other way around from what I hear. You do realize I’ve got many friends in Blackgate, a lot of which were former KnT that left your guild for one the reasons I did – poor leadership and nothing getting done. They’re so far the only people to have wiped me. Meanwhile every time I’ve seen KnT they’re getting wiped or fleeing. I will say it was enjoyable getting 2 bags after stomping you yesterday.

- le snip. -

I wish I could get off on stomping entire groups of SoR alone as well as you must on flattering yourself. I wonder how many of my 1,000 most recent kills were you or your guildmates.

o_o

I can give you an honest answer to what you ponder.

Zero.

My guild that I represent isn’t a WvW guild, and was busy doing FOTM while I was stomping BG, and the only death I had was from a cliff. Yeah forgot to turn my trait on.

BTW Riven, I don’t play zerker thief.

>Doing FOTM all week while complaining about WvW

I’m sorry you’re incapable of reading. Perhaps you should try again. Sound out every word if you need to before trying to read it.

I was in WvW while my guild was in FOTM. If you think I am wrong, feel free to post the name of at least one of my guildmates. I rolled with Choo, Fear, and TW while in WvW. Didn’t die once in the entire time I’ve played in WvW, besides the time I tumbled off a cliff while forgetting to change my trait to the reduce fall damage.

You and Riven get trolled too easily. Both power hungry losers that resort to GW2 to feel any sense of power control. Tsk tsk….

Take it to private messages. We don’t need a personal feud weakening cross server and cross guild relations.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

The PvDoor complaints never get old.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I rolled with Choo, Fear, and TW while in WvW. Didn’t die once in the entire time I’ve played in WvW, besides the time I tumbled off a cliff while forgetting to change my trait to the reduce fall damage.

If you stop running around with zerg guilds I imagine you’ll get a more challenging wvw experience.

You should give it a try.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

As a havoc/small man runner I am tired of you all hiding in towers, afraid to fight even numbers.

If you’re into small man stuff, why are you in Strike Force? People see five of you and probably assume there’s another 30 on the way. I know I do.

If you want people to assume you’re there for small man stuff try starting another guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Seems to be the other way around from what I hear. You do realize I’ve got many friends in Blackgate, a lot of which were former KnT that left your guild for one the reasons I did – poor leadership and nothing getting done. They’re so far the only people to have wiped me. Meanwhile every time I’ve seen KnT they’re getting wiped or fleeing. I will say it was enjoyable getting 2 bags after stomping you yesterday.

- le snip. -

I wish I could get off on stomping entire groups of SoR alone as well as you must on flattering yourself. I wonder how many of my 1,000 most recent kills were you or your guildmates.

o_o

Zero.

My guild that I represent isn’t a WvW guild, and was busy doing FOTM while I was stomping BG, and the only death I had was from a cliff. Yeah forgot to turn my trait on.

I’m sorry you’re incapable of reading. Perhaps you should try again. Sound out every word if you need to before trying to read it.

I was in WvW while my guild was in FOTM. If you think I am wrong, feel free to post the name of at least one of my guildmates. I rolled with Choo, Fear, and TW while in WvW. Didn’t die once in the entire time I’ve played in WvW, besides the time I tumbled off a cliff while forgetting to change my trait to the reduce fall damage.

Enough of your BS please.

Face it, you just have a problem with me. You also clearly can’t pick out trolling.

If you feel like it, I’m available in the BG TS public channels 5-11 EST everyday if you want to have a structured argument.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

The PvDoor complaints never get old.

The truth never gets old.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

- le snip. -

o_o

Zero.

Enough of your BS please.

Face it, you just have a problem with me. You also clearly can’t pick out trolling.

If you feel like it, I’m available in the BG TS public channels 5-11 EST everyday if you want to have a structured argument.

I will be in there to tell you how bad you are making us look. Ignore him. It’s not worth it.

I’ll be there too… well..

Attachments:

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Talent is part of our small squad that you usually see out there looking for the smaller fights. Main team is 20-25 + 5 mixed scouts/defense to assist defensive non-SF players + 5 havoc that has the purpose of really only killing people + 10 secondary offense on our big nights. It’s non-value added to have everyone in one team for us, and we prefer to play toward personal strengths and not have everyone run as a big ball. Everyone enjoys different playstyles, so we try to cater to that regardless if it is painful or not. Most of my members computers lock up in the really really huge fights, so we try to see if we can do more with less as usual.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Talent is part of our small squad that you usually see out there looking for the smaller fights. Main team is 20-25 + 5 mixed scouts/defense to assist defensive non-SF players + 5 havoc that has the purpose of really only killing people + 10 secondary offense on our big nights. It’s non-value added to have everyone in one team for us, and we prefer to play toward personal strengths and not have everyone run as a big ball. Everyone enjoys different playstyles, so we try to cater to that regardless if it is painful or not. Most of my members computers lock up in the really really huge fights, so we try to see if we can do more with less as usual.

I wish more guilds and people would think like this. After all most of us play this game to have fun, and I think most of us can agree that playing with ability lag aint fun. Untill Anet comes up with a solution, we as the players and the community could go a long way fixing this, by not roaming around with full map zergs.

I have seen guilds that are fully capable of fielding 30-40 on their own, team up with other guilds fielding the same numbers only to roam around and kill. ( Last seen by Choo / LUN last night in EB. Big props to you guys for splitting up after we had a chat about it ! )

While I can understand that there is safety in numbers and winning is generally more fun than loosing, I can not understand why these guilds would want to win the open field fights at this price.

I know that you need more than 20 to take a fully upgraded keep, and I undertand that guilds team up for this. However we would see alot more “fun” open field fights if guilds would split after they have taken objectives, and go back to their own business.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

JQ and BG double Team SoR.
BG and SoR Double team JQ.
JQ and SoR double team BG.

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.
If you have proof, as in actual recorded conversation of 2 servers directly working together PM it to me. Otherwise you’re just calling wolf, and I can’t believe you.

I am not calling wolf, its pretty easy to see when two groups are not fighting each other and are taking turns at protecting each other towers. Everybody can see it and knows it because it is so obvious.

Sanctum last night went out of their way to get to a jade tower we just had taken while Jade was right next to it NOT attacking any of the Sanctum players. Then there is SM when one come right after the other and you guys don t attack each other.

Of course there are the little skirmishes where you do fight each other so please don’t try to make it look like it is not true since it is painfully obvious to see…at least in EB

I haven’t seen it first hand so I can’t say it is or isn’t happening but realistically its a smart move for SoR to attack BG over JQ. SoR is not going to beat JQ and BG is having a hard time competing with JQ. So SoR should be focusing BG more because were busy trying to catch up and cap over JQ. JQ should be focusing BG more because were more of a threat point wise. Call it double teaming or what ever but its the smarter move for both servers (even if it sucks for BG) If SoR wants to stay in T1 they will have to make sure they are getting the points they need to stay above KG and they aren’t going to do that fighting both BG and JQ.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Asian timezone update

Nice work BG and SoR

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.
If you have proof, as in actual recorded conversation of 2 servers directly working together PM it to me. Otherwise you’re just calling wolf, and I can’t believe you.

I am not calling wolf, its pretty easy to see when two groups are not fighting each other and are taking turns at protecting each other towers. Everybody can see it and knows it because it is so obvious.

Sanctum last night went out of their way to get to a jade tower we just had taken while Jade was right next to it NOT attacking any of the Sanctum players. Then there is SM when one come right after the other and you guys don t attack each other.

Of course there are the little skirmishes where you do fight each other so please don’t try to make it look like it is not true since it is painfully obvious to see…at least in EB

I haven’t seen it first hand so I can’t say it is or isn’t happening but realistically its a smart move for SoR to attack BG over JQ. SoR is not going to beat JQ and BG is having a hard time competing with JQ. So SoR should be focusing BG more because were busy trying to catch up and cap over JQ. JQ should be focusing BG more because were more of a threat point wise. Call it double teaming or what ever but its the smarter move for both servers (even if it sucks for BG) If SoR wants to stay in T1 they will have to make sure they are getting the points they need to stay above KG and they aren’t going to do that fighting both BG and JQ.

If things stay as they are, Kain isn’t getting to tier 1 any time soon. Tier 1 and Tier 2 look to be permalocked unless transfers change something or people leave the game.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

That’s true, SoR would have to really fall to let kain catch up. Tier 2 does look really even overall to let kain get a lead biggest enough. But my point on double teaming still stands (if its happening or not) I would be surprised if it wasn’t going on considering the match up is.

Zikory – Retired Thief

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

That’s true, SoR would have to really fall to let kain catch up. Tier 2 does look really even overall to let kain get a lead biggest enough. But my point on double teaming still stands (if its happening or not) I would be surprised if it wasn’t going on considering the match up is

Yes, at this point the only way SoR will fall down is if they actively plan to drop a match in order to move Kaineng up, then in theory they could recruit the Kaineng guilds that want to stay in t1 even after they get stomped. But I am sure that a server as proud as SoR would never even consider such a dastardly move!

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

In regards to the rating discussion:

It’s still early in the week. The rating now would only be the same by the end of the week if all three team’s scores remain relatively the same. SoR tends to have a larger turn out during the weekend if past weeks are any indication. OCX may alter that point gap a bit so we’ll have to see for sure. However, if JQ and BG surge ahead of SoR in weekly points, the rating will reflect that.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Kain will be here by week 3 march.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Next match??? Doubt it. It would take a near 60 point swing from both SoR and Kain to make that happen. While I think it will shrink up some more, I doubt that is going to happen in a matter of 4-5 days.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Week 3 March of next year maybe. I don’t think you understand how the scoring system works.

It’s almost impossible for Kain to move up. It would take SoR, TC, and FA all imploding in the same week to get Kain into T1, that’s not going to happen.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

I don’t think we’ll see Kain move up relatively soon but if the scoring stays consistent inevitable.

Zikory – Retired Thief

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I don’t think we’ll see Kain move up relatively soon but if the scoring stays consistent inevitable.

I actually believe Kaineng may rise up this coming reset. SoR may be doing good now with their Glicko rating, but remember it is the weekend where half their members can stay up.

SoR’s Glicko rating will drop as the week progresses due to their overnight coverage. Kaineng’s will either remain the same or rise further due to the other two servers overnight coverage not being able to play ball with Kaineng’s.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

I actually believe Kaineng may rise up this coming reset. SoR may be doing good now with their Glicko rating, but remember it is the weekend where half their members can stay up.

SoR’s Glicko rating will drop as the week progresses due to their overnight coverage. Kaineng’s will either remain the same or rise further due to the other two servers overnight coverage not being able to play ball with Kaineng’s.

There’s a rating difference of 101.64 so far between Kaieng and SoR. It’s not an easy gap to close in a single week.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

There’s a rating difference of 101.64 so far between Kaieng and SoR. It’s not an easy gap to close in a single week.

I don’t think SoR would be the difference here, you guys have been consistent with last week so it would come down to how TC and FA do this week or next. Though I doubt they will give up and let Kain take a massive point lead to give them enough to jump up this upcoming week.

Zikory – Retired Thief

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Stay up?!? We aren’t pulling all nighters on the weekend if that is what you are thinking.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.

Again, so what? Not thats its true, but so what if it is?

Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Wait. Are servers being hit by the two other servers at once in a 1v1v1 setup?

This seems a bit odd. In 1v1v1 setups, doesn’t 1 server usually take a break while the other two fight for a while? Then one of the servers fighting takes a break, and the other two can go at it for a bit? And so on?

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.

Again, so what? Not thats its true, but so what if it is?

What he is describing sounds like a tactic that EVERYONE does.
(and this person is apparently new to it).
I have seen this happen since the old days going against SoS/JQ/SBI..

One faction that doesnt have the numbers yet ( this could have been JQ) wait for the other two forces (SoR and BG) to exhaust themselves in a large fight..then the underdog plays mop up. and takes it from both.
SoS was very popular for this, and its a very smart tactic that doesnt waste much manpower or siege supply..

This shouldnt be new to anyone in T1.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Battlefield diplomacy isn’t going anywhere. It’s a part of war.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

You should have seen when we helped sor take down outer and inner wall of jq garrison cata on each side of the inner so epic too bad we let our greed get the better of us and they ended up pushing us out as we fought each other in the lords room.

I was a great time though.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.

Welcome to being Blue. The Green server will see you as a threat and take points from you, the Red will take points from you to increase their points. The fight goes this way even more in EB due to the way the ma kitten et up. It feels like your being double team, because quiet frankly you are. Its not agreed upon, there is no super secret alliance, put your tinfoil hat away and suck it up princess.

Edit “Ma kitten et up” is sensored? M-a kitten -et u kitten et
Haha some of the sensor’d words are funny.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

(edited by Thundar.3910)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.

Welcome to being Blue. The Green server will see you as a threat and take points from you, the Red will take points from you to increase their points. The fight goes this way even more in EB due to the way the ma kitten et up. It feels like your being double team, because quiet frankly you are. Its not agreed upon, there is no super secret alliance, put your tinfoil hat away and suck it up princess.

Edit “Ma kitten et up” is sensored? M-a kitten -et u kitten et
Haha some of the sensor’d words are funny.

(m-a-p) (i-s) (s-e-t u-p)

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Some more Strike Force shenanigans tonight!

I present TEAM NECRO!
http://i.imgur.com/DnTFSYR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iTjMYlH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T3hKcbO.jpg

I got quoted! Yar!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

I present TEAM NECRO!

The only thing that would be more awesome is if you had a video of something hitting all those marks at once XD. I wonder what those marks would do to a keep lord :P

(referring to the first pic btw)

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I present TEAM NECRO!

I got quoted! Yar!

LOL we came up with a fun way to counter that mark craziness. Worked about 50% of the time at least.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

1 guy complaining about 2v1 in 1 post and yet 15 of you had to respond to this 1 guy LOL. No wonder no one reads these threads anymore.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I present TEAM NECRO!

I got quoted! Yar!

LOL we came up with a fun way to counter that mark craziness. Worked about 50% of the time at least.

It was good fun whislt in BGBL. The first time that I saw SF doing it was when we were taking Hills and I was watching inc coming from N door as people came in the door they just melted on the ground.

Then Briar same thing, but that pesky Asuran Mesmer got through.

And the multiple hold on Lake was good fun.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: NightTrace.6073

NightTrace.6073

Well I don’t know about anyone else, but even taking into consideration the sheer sillyness of some of the obvious trolls I’ve seen?

This combination has got to be the best sense of community between “enemies” I’ve ever seen in a game.

Pain Train Choo [Choo]
“If my friends say I’ve lost my guts?
I’ll laugh and say that’s rock and roll."

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I present TEAM NECRO!

The only thing that would be more awesome is if you had a video of something hitting all those marks at once XD. I wonder what those marks would do to a keep lord :P

(referring to the first pic btw)

It exists. We have our initial BGBL appearance in hills as Ikea came barreling through the portal and melted all the way up through the cap when we stormed the lord with marks. As for a keep lord, we did have one time where we rushed a spawn tower and managed to get a pretty well coordinated spread on the lord, he dropped in about a second.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

Why does it seem like that every time BG is here, the threads turn into a 2V1 war? As a matter of fact…if you look at all the times they are here? That’s the only reasons why they lose! 2V1 (according to them)… And it’s pretty much the only time we hear that excuse on a regular basis.

Honestly? It’s getting comical at this point.

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Why does it seem like that every time BG is here, the threads turn into a 2V1 war? As a matter of fact…if you look at all the times they are here? That’s the only reasons why they lose! 2V1 (according to them)… And it’s pretty much the only time we hear that excuse on a regular basis.

Why does it seem like every time BG is here, the thread tries to change subjects to something constructive and some one has to bring this up?

Honestly? Trying to stir up drama is getting comical at this point.

Zikory – Retired Thief

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I present TEAM NECRO!

I got quoted! Yar!

We had marks on the ceiling too We met our entertainment goal for last night. It wasn’t as coordinated as we normally try to get together, but ::sniff:: ::sniff:: a bonding (not bondage) moment.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

At 3:35 PM, we (SoR) have about maybe 20 people in our own BL, and far as I can tell we’re outmanned on all maps. Map chat is dead, team chat is dead, TeamSpeak has maybe 10 -15 people spread across all channels.

I know we don’t have 24h coverage on this server, but I’ve rarely seen it this bad across all maps…

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

At 3:35 PM, we (SoR) have about maybe 20 people in our own BL, and far as I can tell we’re outmanned on all maps. Map chat is dead, team chat is dead, TeamSpeak has maybe 10 -15 people spread across all channels.

I know we don’t have 24h coverage on this server, but I’ve rarely seen it this bad across all maps…

Note to self… log in quick, hit SoR.

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

Why does it seem like every time BG is here, the thread tries to change subjects to something constructive and some one has to bring this up?

Honestly? Trying to stir up drama is getting comical at this point.

Nice spin. I was just stating the obvious. I read the thread, then posted.

After the disaster which was the first matches thread…yea, you get the point. The first and second time you guys were here, it was no different. I was just pointing out something that was, you know, obvious.

If I’m stirring up drama, then why all the BS? Why do T1 threads go from 300 pages to 700-1000 when BG is here? /shrug

Oh well. I’m out.

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Just because your paranoid doesn’t mean people aren’t really out to get you.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

It’s probably just an off day. All servers have them. Also, I have a feeling that the closer we get to the March game update the less players will be motivated to participate in WvW. The logic being something along the lines of “why put in a bunch of effort this week when I can do it next week and start working towards actual rewards”.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate