3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Woof.3406

Woof.3406

At 3:35 PM, we (SoR) have about maybe 20 people in our own BL, and far as I can tell we’re outmanned on all maps. Map chat is dead, team chat is dead, TeamSpeak has maybe 10 -15 people spread across all channels.

I know we don’t have 24h coverage on this server, but I’ve rarely seen it this bad across all maps…

It’s probably just an off day. All servers have them. Also, I have a feeling that the closer we get to the March game update the less players will be motivated to participate in WvW. The logic being something along the lines of “why put in a bunch of effort this week when I can do it next week and start working towards actual rewards”.

@FractalChaos. The top 3 SoR WvW Guilds know what is going on. I assure you no one is quitting the game. What is happening is being done purposefully and calculated. I don’t necessarily agree with what is happening, but I understand the logic.

BL: Fear nor my friend! No one on SoR has gone anywhere and you will see us stronger than ever soon enough.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Some more Strike Force shenanigans tonight!

I present TEAM NECRO!
http://i.imgur.com/DnTFSYR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iTjMYlH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T3hKcbO.jpg

The only thing that would be more awesome is if you had a video of something hitting all those marks at once XD. I wonder what those marks would do to a keep lord :P

(referring to the first pic btw)

Yea we got some video, we’ll posted it when it’s edited soon!

In lords room Hills and in Rebriar choke points when we had all the marks down I targeted a brave person trying to traverse the madness and they had an instant 25 bleed stack on them plus a kittenload of other condi’s and just melted….evil lol.

To ICoa: your pimp mesmer that got past Necro Force in Redbriar deserves a kudos!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

“Dynheart.5402:
Why do T1 threads go from 300 pages to 700-1000 when BG is here? /shrug”

Im getting the feeling that JQ doesent want us here… T.T

Forum wars are not exclusive on GW2, if u played other MMO’s, u know that for sure.
Actually, most ppl here are very polite and share a sense of commum respect, what I’ve didnt see in other games.
Just ignore the trolls and you’ll see that we’re just becoming archenemies, with a lot of complaints and explanations, battle of words and battle of swords…this all makes this a WAR!! Isnt this the point after all?

ps: BG isnt going anywhere…get used to it!

(BlackGate)

(edited by Voicer.8239)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Why does it seem like that every time BG is here, the threads turn into a 2V1 war?

It really didn’t. It turned into a thread about chastising the guy who brought up the 2v1 subject.

I haven’t seen anyone claiming BG is losing because of 2v1 or complaining about 2v1. Pot claims to have seen one post about it some page or three back and I believe him.

I must have missed this post complaining about 2v1 everyone keeps raving about.

Maybe we should continue talking about it for several more pages though just to keep the theme alive.

-Desirz Matheon

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

To ICoa: your pimp mesmer that got past Necro Force in Redbriar deserves a kudos!

I bet it was Feisty. She probably put on her boxing gloves and Mike Tysoned her way through. Was anyone missing an ear?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP vs Choo Video is up!

Youtube link

EMP is currently undefeated against all NA guilds in GvG!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Score update for those at work or school.

yep yep

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Score update hopefully.

you ask for a score update, then post one from the future?

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

EMP vs Choo Video is up!

Youtube link

EMP is currently undefeated against all NA guilds in GvG!

No doubt EMP is one of the best NA guilds in the game. I salute you guys

I will also make a prediction that Choo will be the first to beat you guys

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Score update hopefully.

LOL! These forums do act weird sometimes.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update hopefully.

LOL! These forums do act weird sometimes.

Dang it! I was hoping nobody caught that :o.

SCOTTY! We are caught! BEAM ME UP NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Just kidding lol. I updated my Fraps to 3.5.99 (latest) and it didn’t retain my settings of saving a screenshot as JPG. You can’t post BMP’s on this forum so by the time I resaved the screenshot and uploaded it, you already sent a score update xD.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

I bet it was Feisty. She probably put on her boxing gloves and Mike Tysoned her way through. Was anyone missing an ear?

OMG it was an asuran mesmer! If it was Feisty I feel honored to have been around such stardom!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

I actually believe Kaineng may rise up this coming reset. SoR may be doing good now with their Glicko rating, but remember it is the weekend where half their members can stay up.

SoR’s Glicko rating will drop as the week progresses due to their overnight coverage. Kaineng’s will either remain the same or rise further due to the other two servers overnight coverage not being able to play ball with Kaineng’s.

There’s a rating difference of 101.64 so far between Kaieng and SoR. It’s not an easy gap to close in a single week.

And so it has begun, SoR dropped rating and Kaineng’s went up :o.

Attachments:

Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Help me understand how +15.712 translates to dropping rating?

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

I actually believe Kaineng may rise up this coming reset. SoR may be doing good now with their Glicko rating, but remember it is the weekend where half their members can stay up.

SoR’s Glicko rating will drop as the week progresses due to their overnight coverage. Kaineng’s will either remain the same or rise further due to the other two servers overnight coverage not being able to play ball with Kaineng’s.

There’s a rating difference of 101.64 so far between Kaieng and SoR. It’s not an easy gap to close in a single week.

The difference is at around 81 points now, still some room to go either up or down, but odds are unless we start not showing up, it’d be atleast another week.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I present TEAM NECRO!

I got quoted! Yar!

LOL we came up with a fun way to counter that mark craziness. Worked about 50% of the time at least.

It was good fun whislt in BGBL. The first time that I saw SF doing it was when we were taking Hills and I was watching inc coming from N door as people came in the door they just melted on the ground.

Then Briar same thing, but that pesky Asuran Mesmer got through.

And the multiple hold on Lake was good fun.

That pesky asuran mesmer was me! lol

I wont tell you how I did it though, it was very carefully calculated. We also got you at Greenlake once out of 2 times I think. I only made it up halfway that time, I died but not before I dropped the portal.

NERF NECRO! lol, those were absolutely ridiculous.

(edited by JaredKincade.9761)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

The overall projected rating, we had a difference between SoR and Kaining of 101 points earlier today, its now roughly 81. Even with us gaining rating, Kaining could still overtake us simply due to the difference in gains.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

The overall projected rating, we had a difference between SoR and Kaining of 101 points earlier today, its now roughly 81. Even with us gaining rating, Kaining could still overtake us simply due to the difference in gains.

This guy knows.

Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I present TEAM NECRO!

The only thing that would be more awesome is if you had a video of something hitting all those marks at once XD. I wonder what those marks would do to a keep lord :P

(referring to the first pic btw)

Yea we got some video, we’ll posted it when it’s edited soon!

In lords room Hills and in Rebriar choke points when we had all the marks down I targeted a brave person trying to traverse the madness and they had an instant 25 bleed stack on them plus a kittenload of other condi’s and just melted….evil lol.

/bow

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

you realize SoR was at +50 earlier this week right?

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I’m so sad that I that I haven’t been able to play much this week due to work. Hopefully I’ll be able to play Tuesday night. My only night I can play

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

I’m so sad that I that I haven’t been able to play much this week due to work. Hopefully I’ll be able to play Tuesday night. My only night I can play

I know that feeling, worked doubles Wed-Sun this last week, missed all the reset weekend fun for the most part.

Attachments:

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

Here’s hoping BG gets knocked out of t1 soon. As a havoc/small man runner I am tired of you all hiding in towers, afraid to fight even numbers. Do you really think 5 people want to siege your kitten? We dont care. Zerg Wars is for noobs.

Doesn’t [SF] run 25-30+ Zergs? :P

Talent is part of our small squad that you usually see out there looking for the smaller fights. Main team is 20-25 + 5 mixed scouts/defense to assist defensive non-SF players + 5 havoc that has the purpose of really only killing people + 10 secondary offense on our big nights. It’s non-value added to have everyone in one team for us, and we prefer to play toward personal strengths and not have everyone run as a big ball. Everyone enjoys different playstyles, so we try to cater to that regardless if it is painful or not. Most of my members computers lock up in the really really huge fights, so we try to see if we can do more with less as usual.

I wish more guilds and people would think like this. After all most of us play this game to have fun, and I think most of us can agree that playing with ability lag aint fun. Untill Anet comes up with a solution, we as the players and the community could go a long way fixing this, by not roaming around with full map zergs.

I have seen guilds that are fully capable of fielding 30-40 on their own, team up with other guilds fielding the same numbers only to roam around and kill. ( Last seen by Choo / LUN last night in EB. Big props to you guys for splitting up after we had a chat about it ! )

While I can understand that there is safety in numbers and winning is generally more fun than loosing, I can not understand why these guilds would want to win the open field fights at this price.

I know that you need more than 20 to take a fully upgraded keep, and I undertand that guilds team up for this. However we would see alot more “fun” open field fights if guilds would split after they have taken objectives, and go back to their own business.

Well I jumped into gw2 late thinking it was going to be my next Dark Age of Camelot. Needless to say I was wrong… I have been disappointed by the lack of other groups roaming BGs like you would see with 8mans in DAoC.

My desired playstyle is not meant as an insult, because I know the amount of planning and coordination that is used in an SF main force, but I have no fun doing that sort of thing… let alone when you have 100+ people in an area and you have skill lag… you want to kitten off a PvPer? Prevent him/her from using his/her skills lol.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

@FractalChaos. The top 3 SoR WvW Guilds know what is going on. I assure you no one is quitting the game. What is happening is being done purposefully and calculated. I don’t necessarily agree with what is happening, but I understand the logic.

Let me guess. SoR command wants to move back into t2 so they can utterly dominate and then leapfrog themselves back into second place in t1 like they did last time?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Why does it seem like that every time BG is here, the threads turn into a 2V1 war? As a matter of fact…if you look at all the times they are here? That’s the only reasons why they lose! 2V1 (according to them)… And it’s pretty much the only time we hear that excuse on a regular basis.

Honestly? It’s getting comical at this point.

Why does it seem like every time BG is here, the thread tries to change subjects to something constructive and some one has to bring this up?

Honestly? Trying to stir up drama is getting comical at this point.

Nice spin. I was just stating the obvious. I read the thread, then posted.

After the disaster which was the first matches thread…yea, you get the point. The first and second time you guys were here, it was no different. I was just pointing out something that was, you know, obvious.

If I’m stirring up drama, then why all the BS? Why do T1 threads go from 300 pages to 700-1000 when BG is here? /shrug

Oh well. I’m out.

I think it is because we are interesting, and not just a bunch of zerg guilds and trolls.

At least you guys have emp did you hear their undefeated in NA GvG check it out at millenium they defeated monsters like. . . in the newest game mode to never to hit gw2.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

Score update……

Attachments:

Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Well I jumped into gw2 late thinking it was going to be my next Dark Age of Camelot. Needless to say I was wrong… I have been disappointed by the lack of other groups roaming BGs like you would see with 8mans in DAoC.

My desired playstyle is not meant as an insult, because I know the amount of planning and coordination that is used in an SF main force, but I have no fun doing that sort of thing… let alone when you have 100+ people in an area and you have skill lag… you want to kitten off a PvPer? Prevent him/her from using his/her skills lol.

If you are looking for roaming groups from BG, check out guilds like RIOT and oPP, they are small guilds focused on roaming with around 5 people. Also as another poster said, if you are looking for small group fights, better show a different guild tag than SF, small groups tend to avoid you because we thought you are just vanguards of a large force.

Blackgate Engineer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

With the recent changes small groups can only take supply camps, hopefully they will make it so white swords do not pop up for 5 or less then small groups will be useful again. None of us really know what will happen with this next patch I for one can’t wait.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Meh WvWvW altogether has just become dull. With the terrible portal bombs, lag, culling, etc, most people would rather spend their time doing something productive. On a side note, BG will end up burning themselves out like they’re doing. No one from SoR or JQ have been on since Sunday in force.

I saw Foo in BGBL on early mornings, EMP here and there, but the PvP since reset has been boring. Not to mention the fact BG got some more transfers from JQ for their Oceanic slots. I hope JQ and SoR will get some people on so we don’t run around and take empty towers and keeps with no fights.

We got more oceanics? and from JQ?

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Quite a lot of us did, however mechanically and for system reasons the game isn’t really letting us do it at the moment due to culling, server lag, lack of CC + lack of CC timers and dedicated healing. In the first 2 weeks there was a massive customer loss of people who turned up expecting “RvR”, took a couple of sniffs of the BS and just left, not that it really affects Anet as they just sold their boxes, made their money and development/improvement took a far back seat to minimise costs vs income.
Think more than a couple of us would pay $12-15 a month if we knew it would go into dev/improvement of the game instead of wherever the heck it goes now. (probably paying off their investors and/or NCSoft)

I miss the tightly disciplined, defined roles and dynamic of DAOC small group tactics, be it my guild (at the time) battlegroups, 8v8-man, zerg bombing, stealth groups or whatever, they where all fun at the time. But it’d be going backwards to fire up a 13yr old game that mostly just left me very frustrated by 2007 because it had become profoundly stupid in a lot of ways due to developers trying to make it something no one actually wanted, instead of letting it die with some dignity.

Next ‘wvw patch’ is make or break really for this community, it doesn’t even have to have a profound amount of content, it just has to fix what’s currently really busted and let the players make their own fun in the sandbox.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Would be news to me. I think he’s mistaken maybe?

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

There is a rumor floating around that BG recruited Oceanics from JQ. I think its just a rumor. Haven’t heard/seen any different. Our Oceanic seems to have more than halved, but I think its just because people are taking a break. Could be wrong though.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Here’s hoping BG gets knocked out of t1 soon. As a havoc/small man runner I am tired of you all hiding in towers, afraid to fight even numbers. Do you really think 5 people want to siege your kitten? We dont care. Zerg Wars is for noobs.

After reading your post and then looking at your user name I think you owe me a new keyboard.

Mine is currently covered in Dr. Pepper.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Why does it seem like that every time BG is here, the threads turn into a 2V1 war? As a matter of fact…if you look at all the times they are here? That’s the only reasons why they lose! 2V1 (according to them)… And it’s pretty much the only time we hear that excuse on a regular basis.

Whats really funny is that one of the JQ/SOS/SOR threads got deleted, none of the BG/JQ/SOR threads have been deleted to the best of my knowledge, and BG just came out of a 3-4 week Super thread with TC and Kain that is the envy of the civilized wvw forum world (is that an oxymoron lol?).

We tried sharing our sunshine and rainbows with you (courtesy of PiNK and friends) but you just wouldn’t have it.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

Next ‘wvw patch’ is make or break really for this community, it doesn’t even have to have a profound amount of content, it just has to fix what’s currently really busted and let the players make their own fun in the sandbox.

This x 1 million

It’s a simple principle, and one I feel Anet haven’t properly addressed going forward as yet. Fix what’s broken before bringing other stuff into the game.

This is their chance to get it right. No pressure guys…

[TKG] Kreamy

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleden.9386

Kaleden.9386

Great fights this weekend, everyone! It’s so weird being red; I keep wanting to take supplies from BG’s camps only to have a bunch of angry NPCs in my face. Also, BG and JQ have so many glass cannons… I either explode into a fine pink mist or am able to reach my stun break moves in time to make a decent fight out of it.

If you’re looking for small group battles, check in /team for a pickup group and stay around the camps. I’ve had a lot of great small-scale PvP trying to escort yaks.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

Good!!! WvW in T1 is no more fun than it is in T2 or 3 or 6. I’m not getting how people fail to see this.

It’s completely, exactly the same…except with ultramegazergs everywhere. Other than that…Dragonbrand is just as good as Jade Quarry, Sorrow’s Furnace is just as good as Blackgate.

They just have less people.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Talentless.5708

After reading your post and then looking at your user name I think you owe me a new keyboard.

Sorry, your insurance policy clearly states keyboard repair is only covered if it was Diet Dr. Pepper

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

There is a rumor floating around that BG recruited Oceanics from JQ. I think its just a rumor. Haven’t heard/seen any different. Our Oceanic seems to have more than halved, but I think its just because people are taking a break. Could be wrong though.

That’s how you “win” T1; you beg other servers’ guilds to defect to yours until nothing the other servers can do matters in the face of your numerical superiority.

You disagree?

How many servers have gotten to T1 without guild transfers or overhwelming population advantages? How many servers managed to stay in T1 and keep winning when their population dropped even, say, 10-15%?

Yeah that’s what I thought. Please, spare me the “It’s all skill, dedication and organization” drivel.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Sorry, your insurance policy clearly states keyboard repair is only covered if it was Diet Dr. Pepper

Darn… insurance is always kittening me…

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Enjoy! I love tower defense at hill [:)] Featuring CHOO&FOO&THAI

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Let’s make it a rule; if someone wants to talk about all the bags they made or how badly they wrecked a certain guild or person, video/screenshot has to be attached or they are full of it.

K? K.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Quite a lot of us did, however mechanically and for system reasons the game isn’t really letting us do it at the moment due to culling, server lag, lack of CC + lack of CC timers and dedicated healing. In the first 2 weeks there was a massive customer loss of people who turned up expecting “RvR”, took a couple of sniffs of the BS and just left, not that it really affects Anet as they just sold their boxes, made their money and development/improvement took a far back seat to minimise costs vs income.
Think more than a couple of us would pay $12-15 a month if we knew it would go into dev/improvement of the game instead of wherever the heck it goes now. (probably paying off their investors and/or NCSoft)

I miss the tightly disciplined, defined roles and dynamic of DAOC small group tactics, be it my guild (at the time) battlegroups, 8v8-man, zerg bombing, stealth groups or whatever, they where all fun at the time. But it’d be going backwards to fire up a 13yr old game that mostly just left me very frustrated by 2007 because it had become profoundly stupid in a lot of ways due to developers trying to make it something no one actually wanted, instead of letting it die with some dignity.

^this guys is silly you could do small scale stuff np if you are smart enough. Though it is harder with the recent changes.

Make or break? I love you guys yea if this wvw patch isn’t great(it will be of course) I am going back to wow lol or one of the other equally bad games in comparison with gw2 so you can cry about it for a week and the rest of us will see you when you get back.

Get off it gw2 is the new mmo benchmark there are going to be a ton of companies that clone it just to fail. What you really mean is that you wish you were ten years younger, and didn’t have as much to do so you could waste more time playing gw2: Nostalgia is a kitten ehh.

Not saying there are not any problems, but most are very minor. If your getting skill lag stop running with a zerg and do some of that small scale you love.

Greed? it would seem to me that this is your first mmo cause every other one I have ever played has been 100x greedier than this one.

I love how you even cried about the game you were recalling.

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Talentless.5708

Let’s make it a rule; if someone wants to talk about all the bags they made or how badly they wrecked a certain guild or person, video/screenshot has to be attached or they are full of it.

K? K.

I’m sure this will prove to be a useful quote

Secret to wrecking me… you kill an all-celestial white female human necro who is almost naked.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Only thing about Teir I really don’t like is being hit by a 60+ person Oceanic/SEA JQ PVDoor zerg you can’t do anything to stop, kinda takes the fun out of it. Surely its not fun for you guys just rolling everything with no threat apart from a group that is half or less than your number.

Apart from that fun fights from both teams.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

That’s how you “win” T1; you beg other servers’ guilds to defect to yours until nothing the other servers can do matters in the face of your numerical superiority.

You disagree?

How many servers have gotten to T1 without guild transfers or overhwelming population advantages? How many servers managed to stay in T1 and keep winning when their population dropped even, say, 10-15%?

Yeah that’s what I thought. Please, spare me the “It’s all skill, dedication and organization” drivel.

Kind of like if you brought a professional soccer team (full team) vs a high school (fields 3 guys + goalie) team.

If the professional soccer team wins, it is only because of numbers alone right? Not the fact that they constantly play the toughest opponents in the world on a daily basis.

My point is, you can’t prove that a tier 8 guild is superior to a tier 1 guild if numbers were equal. Just like I cannot prove that a tier 1 guild is superior to a tier 8 guild if the numbers were equal. All that can be said is more than likely it is the later.

How do I know this? I have played in tier 6 before when Kaineng was steam rolling servers still. I joined Kaineng in tier 6 in order for map completion. I am a WvW addict so I had another 6 days of doing nothing. So I WvW’d on Kaineng during those days. You can only face plam the siege placement and strategies used in lower tiers so many times before you just decide to take a break from WvW altogether.

Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Whats really funny is that one of the JQ/SOS/SOR threads got deleted, none of the BG/JQ/SOR threads have been deleted to the best of my knowledge, and BG just came out of a 3-4 week Super thread with TC and Kain that is the envy of the civilized wvw forum world (is that an oxymoron lol?).

We tried sharing our sunshine and rainbows with you (courtesy of PiNK and friends) but you just wouldn’t have it.

Whats even funnier is that some servers actually pride themselves on whether their match up threads get deleted or not when all it takes is a couple bad apples.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

Only thing about Teir I really don’t like is being hit by a 60+ person Oceanic/SEA JQ PVDoor zerg you can’t do anything to stop, kinda takes the fun out of it. Surely its not fun for you guys just rolling everything with no threat apart from a group that is half or less than your number.

Apart from that fun fights from both teams.

Welcome to what SOS had to endure, hopefully you guys can hang in there, otherwise I hope it doesn’t break your server up like it did to us.

So far with us facing lots of teams on our drop down, the only Late Oceanic/SEA guilds that would probably give good competition to JQ’s FoO and co. are from Kain – WM/MEOW etc and from DB – NNK (omg these guys are the real deal) and co
hint hint

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Ok lets make a deal, you stop attacking us with your massive zergs when we’re undermanned, (night time-early morning EST, and in the middle of the day EST) and we’ll quit rolling over your Oceanics when they actually have even numbers.

EDIT: It can be hard to see here, but to me it really looked like an even fight, sea of blackgates was just very spread out and got crushed. Beyond what appeared to me to look like an even fight, is the fact that these mostly Merc and ND people actually charged the FOO crew 3 or 4 times in the 3~ hours I played this morning. Which leads me to believe they actually thought they could win, so they must of had decently even numbers. But regardless of that, these people had more than enough numbers wise to hold onto a fully upgraded garrison on their own BL map for more than 15 minutes I would think. FOO and crew didnt even try, they just dropped rams and crushed these guys and flipped garrison in about 15 minutes. It would of been less but you’d be amazed how many Warriors SOB fields that run that banner to res the keep lord.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

EDIT: It can be hard to see here, but to me it really looked like an even fight, sea of blackgates was just very spread out and got crushed. Beyond what appeared to me to look like an even fight, is the fact that these mostly Merc and ND people actually charged the FOO crew 3 or 4 times in the 3~ hours I played this morning. Which leads me to believe they actually thought they could win, so they must of had decently even numbers. But regardless of that, these people had more than enough numbers wise to hold onto a fully upgraded garrison on their own BL map for more than 15 minutes I would think. FOO and crew didnt even try, they just dropped rams and crushed these guys and flipped garrison in about 15 minutes. It would of been less but you’d be amazed how many Warriors SOB fields that run that banner to res the keep lord.

Not to put a damer on your argument but you know the new culling system they implemented displays enemies first THAN your allies right? So the even numbers you see in your screenshot is only showing a fraction of your allies present :o.

Blackgate