3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Only thing about Teir I really don’t like is being hit by a 60+ person Oceanic/SEA JQ PVDoor zerg you can’t do anything to stop, kinda takes the fun out of it. Surely its not fun for you guys just rolling everything with no threat apart from a group that is half or less than your number.

Ok lets make a deal, you stop attacking us with your massive zergs when we’re undermanned, (night time-early morning EST, and in the middle of the day EST) and we’ll quit rolling over your Oceanics when they actually have even numbers.

EDIT: It can be hard to see here, but to me it really looked like an even fight, sea of blackgates was just very spread out and got crushed. Beyond what appeared to me to look like an even fight, is the fact that these mostly Merc and ND people actually charged the FOO crew 3 or 4 times in the 3~ hours I played this morning. Which leads me to believe they actually thought they could win, so they must of had decently even numbers. But regardless of that, these people had more than enough numbers wise to hold onto a fully upgraded garrison on their own BL map for more than 15 minutes I would think. FOO and crew didnt even try, they just dropped rams and crushed these guys and flipped garrison in about 15 minutes. It would of been less but you’d be amazed how many Warriors SOB fields that run that banner to res the keep lord.

Is this showing the strat where you stack 60 people in one spot and just spam regen and cleansing and headbutt the door to death? Seen that numerous times from Waha and his band of merry men. Pro strats will always be pro

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Only thing about Teir I really don’t like is being hit by a 60+ person Oceanic/SEA JQ PVDoor zerg you can’t do anything to stop, kinda takes the fun out of it. Surely its not fun for you guys just rolling everything with no threat apart from a group that is half or less than your number.

Ok lets make a deal, you stop attacking us with your massive zergs when we’re undermanned, (night time-early morning EST, and in the middle of the day EST) and we’ll quit rolling over your Oceanics when they actually have even numbers.

EDIT: It can be hard to see here, but to me it really looked like an even fight, sea of blackgates was just very spread out and got crushed.

You really seem to have something you want to defend. If you’re so satisfied with your server, then why are you on here boasting? Stop talking about BG as a whole when you were just facing one group at one particular time. And for christ’s sake, stop talking about transfers. I’m sure Jade Quarry didn’t just magically have the numbers that they have… they came from other servers looking for a better WvW home as well.

I hate to have to point my finger at some other server, but we didn’t receive any crap on the forums from Kaineng or Tarnished Coast when we were dominating them. I don’t know why some people are surprised at the tension in this forum when you have posters like the one I have quoted above.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

EDIT: It can be hard to see here, but to me it really looked like an even fight, sea of blackgates was just very spread out and got crushed. Beyond what appeared to me to look like an even fight, is the fact that these mostly Merc and ND people actually charged the FOO crew 3 or 4 times in the 3~ hours I played this morning. Which leads me to believe they actually thought they could win, so they must of had decently even numbers. But regardless of that, these people had more than enough numbers wise to hold onto a fully upgraded garrison on their own BL map for more than 15 minutes I would think. FOO and crew didnt even try, they just dropped rams and crushed these guys and flipped garrison in about 15 minutes. It would of been less but you’d be amazed how many Warriors SOB fields that run that banner to res the keep lord.

Is this showing the strat where you stack 60 people in one spot and just spam regen and cleansing and headbutt the door to death? Seen that numerous times from Waha and his band of merry men. Pro strats will always be pro

This video was how we dealt with FOO I bet Waha Foo yelled “ kitten #8221; in taiwanese/mandarin :P [No offense to FOO, u guys are great guild, we got wiped by you several times too but this is our vid so sorry for selected shots :P]

I believed we all do hate the bald guy. FOO is like WM x2 but we can stop WM, so can we to FOO. It’s just required less openfield, more chokepoint and more arrowcarts if you have far less numbers than them. Sad thing is that they usually flip everything and leave you with paper door and no time to place sieges lol. Attendance still matter though, you need more than 20 man coordinated zergs to handle them properly.

We’re also await for those ranking and stuff hoping to get more numbers to the field. The BL/map cap is the same, so the WvW reward will benefit both BG/SoR more than JQ to boost up attendance across the board, i hope.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Pro strat or not, it works, otherwise we wouldnt be hearing the QQ from you. Don’t bash other guilds because your server is failing to fill that time slot in WvW. Waha and FOO are one of the best guilds out there. But if a server cant get people on, what else can they do? What did you think? That they were going to sit around a keep until some defenders showed up before trying to take it?

Its Tier 1 WvW mate. You’re gunna see kitten. Adapt or die.

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Fun little matchups in EB tonight. Took durios/brav and tried to snag SM, almost had it taken but GoF swarmed in in the nick of time >_>

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I hate to have to point my finger at some other server, but we didn’t receive any crap on the forums from Kaineng or Tarnished Coast when we were dominating them.

Because you were dominating and not being dominated?

Tbh prior to BG coming to tier 1 the tier 1 thread had settled down. It was only during the SoS implosion and subsequent fall out that this thread was comparatively toxic. At that time once the SoS remainders had accepted their fate and others had moved on, it was much more settled.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

(edited by SoPP.7034)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vash.9183

I hate to have to point my finger at some other server, but we didn’t receive any crap on the forums from Kaineng or Tarnished Coast when we were dominating them.

Because you were dominating and not being dominated?

Tbh prior to BG coming to tier 1 the tier 1 thread had settled down. It was only during the SoS implosion and subsequent fall out that this thread was comparatively toxic. At that time once the SoS remainders had accepted their fate and others had moved on, it was much more settled.

The thread had settled down because you all finally got used to eachother.

And yes, I believe you would get more crap when you’re dominating and not being dominated. What was your point?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Not to put a damer on your argument but you know the new culling system they implemented displays enemies first THAN your allies right? So the even numbers you see in your screenshot is only showing a fraction of your allies present :o.

I was under the impression it displays the 25 closest of each. Unless theres less than that of one of them. So like if there were 20 enemies and 30 allies youd see everyone, but if there was 50 of each youd see 25 of each. Don’t ask me why I think this though, I don’t want to have to go read through old interviews and things. Also, I know how many people were with FOO, an entire BL Q minus like 10. Cause I had to sit in a Q for like 5 minutes before I could join the map when I switched to my Guardian. If thats not close to what SOB had, I’m sorry, but I know you had at least 50.

You really seem to have something you want to defend. If you’re so satisfied with your server, then why are you on here boasting?

Showing SS’s of even numbered fights is not boasting, it’s showing proof of an incorrect argument. I’m sorry you can’t handle it.

Stop talking about BG as a whole when you were just facing one group at one particular time.

I was talking about that one specific time this morning, when we took your hills, bay and garrison, not your entire server 24/7. Maybe you should try to not take things so personally.

And for christ’s sake, stop talking about transfers.

Sea of Blackgates is abbreviated SOBs, I’m sure you can see how this funny. Especially since most of the people in those SS’s I posted are from SOS. Got a problem with that? Get over yourself. If you’re ashamed of the fact that SOS moved to BG to compete with JQ maybe you should move to another server. One of my punk rock life mottos is that if you’re ashamed of something, you shouldn’t be doing it. You should be more punk rock.

I’m sure Jade Quarry didn’t just magically have the numbers that they have… they came from other servers looking for a better WvW home as well.

I’m sure they did, and thats why people call it Jade Queue or whatever, even though there’s really never much of Q if any anywhere. You gonna yell at the people from your server who say JQQ or Jque too? Or are you just overly defensive about your own server?

I love how you say this like you’re winning. You’re not dominating JQ, you’re losing to us. How’s second place feel? Glad you jumped ship to stay #2 even though most of JQ is busy farming PVE instead of being in WvW?

I don’t know why some people are surprised at the tension in this forum when you have posters like the one I have quoted above.

I was nice to everyone until you started with posts like this, now I’m being a jerk to you because you started with me because you’re overly sensitive. Someone on SOB should get this guy a shovel so he can clean all that sand out.

EDIT: You wouldn’t happen to be Froduu would you? I’m sure everyone on JQ remembers him. I wonder why he’s strangely disappeared though….

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Beyond what appeared to me to look like an even fight, is the fact that these mostly Merc and ND people actually charged the FOO crew 3 or 4 times in the 3~ hours I played this morning. Which leads me to believe they actually thought they could win,

Funny thing is that NOC and MERC wiped the floor with FOO last night about 4 times at Spiritholme against more numbers (don’t think we’ll ever match their numbers) by tactically hitting them from both sides when they tried their usual zerg’n’turtle tactics. The battles were epic, with multiple passes but we always ended up the victor.

JQ SEA is nothing but a mindless number game, I can’t wait to see Kaineng in T1 after a couple of weeks of practice if they can field even numbers. The people saying how good FOO are, are clearly misguided. They’re organised which is good, but nothing special – numbers > all in GW2. No surprises there, but on the the scale that FOO do it, its kinda broken.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

The thread had settled down because you all finally got used to eachother.

And yes, I believe you would get more crap when you’re dominating and not being dominated. What was your point?

You may even have answered your own points concurrently perhaps my inferences were to subtle, in any event I’m happy to leave it at that.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I can’t wait to see Kaineng in T1 after a couple of weeks of practice if they can field even numbers.

Me too, it should provide some extra fun those mornings I wake up and play with FOO. We should get SOR to team up with us and push BG back down to T2 so we can get Kaineng up in T1. I wonder who I would need to talk to about that to make it happen…

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Why does it seem like that every time BG is here, the threads turn into a 2V1 war? As a matter of fact…if you look at all the times they are here? That’s the only reasons why they lose! 2V1 (according to them)… And it’s pretty much the only time we hear that excuse on a regular basis.

Honestly? It’s getting comical at this point.

Whats really funny is that one of the JQ/SOS/SOR threads got deleted, none of the BG/JQ/SOR threads have been deleted to the best of my knowledge, and BG just came out of a 3-4 week Super thread with TC and Kain that is the envy of the civilized wvw forum world (is that an oxymoron lol?).

We tried sharing our sunshine and rainbows with you (courtesy of PiNK and friends) but you just wouldn’t have it.

Whats even funnier is that some servers actually pride themselves on whether their match up threads get deleted or not when all it takes is a couple bad apples.

What BG, TC and Kain did was worth being proud of. We kept the kitten and trolling to a minimum.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vash.9183

Not to put a damer on your argument but you know the new culling system they implemented displays enemies first THAN your allies right? So the even numbers you see in your screenshot is only showing a fraction of your allies present :o.

I was under the impression it displays the 25 closest of each. Unless theres less than that of one of them. So like if there were 20 enemies and 30 allies youd see everyone, but if there was 50 of each youd see 25 of each. Don’t ask me why I think this though, I don’t want to have to go read through old interviews and things. Also, I know how many people were with FOO, an entire BL Q minus like 10. Cause I had to sit in a Q for like 5 minutes before I could join the map when I switched to my Guardian. If thats not close to what SOB had, I’m sorry, but I know you had at least 50.

You really seem to have something you want to defend. If you’re so satisfied with your server, then why are you on here boasting?

Showing SS’s of even numbered fights is not boasting, it’s showing proof of an incorrect argument. I’m sorry you can’t handle it.

Stop talking about BG as a whole when you were just facing one group at one particular time.

I was talking about that one specific time this morning, when we took your hills, bay and garrison, not your entire server 24/7. Maybe you should try to not take things so personally.

And for christ’s sake, stop talking about transfers.

Sea of Blackgates is abbreviated SOBs, I’m sure you can see how this funny. Especially since most of the people in those SS’s I posted are from SOS. Got a problem with that? Get over yourself. If you’re ashamed of the fact that SOS moved to BG to compete with JQ maybe you should move to another server. One of my punk rock life mottos is that if you’re ashamed of something, you shouldn’t be doing it. You should be more punk rock.

I’m sure Jade Quarry didn’t just magically have the numbers that they have… they came from other servers looking for a better WvW home as well.

I’m sure they did, and thats why people call it Jade Queue or whatever, even though there’s really never much of Q if any anywhere. You gonna yell at the people from your server who say JQQ or Jque too? Or are you just overly defensive about your own server?

I love how you say this like you’re winning. You’re not dominating JQ, you’re losing to us. How’s second place feel? Glad you jumped ship to stay #2 even though most of JQ is busy farming PVE instead of being in WvW?

I don’t know why some people are surprised at the tension in this forum when you have posters like the one I have quoted above.

I was nice to everyone until you started with posts like this, now I’m being a jerk to you because you started with me because you’re overly sensitive. Someone on SOB should get this guy a shovel so he can clean all that sand out.

EDIT: You wouldn’t happen to be Froduu would you? I’m sure everyone on JQ remembers him. I wonder why he’s strangely disappeared though….

I did not imply at all that BG was dominating JQ, lol… like, what?. I was not being near the level of defensive as you are. Really, dude… look at the post you just made. I can hardly even believe it’s coming from someone on an online game haha. You are being embarrassingly serious right now.

If you will take another look at my post which you are quoting, you’ll be able to see just how simple of a statement can get you so riled up. And I’m overly sensitive…? Calm down, bro. You’re really putting emphasis on JQ’s reputation of serious forum raging.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

I did not imply at all that BG was dominating JQ, lol… like, what?. I was not being near the level of defensive as you are. Really, dude… look at the post you just made. I can hardly even believe it’s coming from someone on an online game haha. You are being embarrassingly serious right now.

If you will take another look at my post which you are quoting, you’ll be able to see just how simple of a statement can get you so riled up. And I’m overly sensitive…? Calm down, bro. You’re really putting emphasis on JQ’s reputation of serious forum raging.

Some people take this game way too serious and I just think to myself probably this is the only thing they are good at, the only thing they have in their lives.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Oh BG cant match JQ’s number in SEA primetime ? pls…..

IE : Last night [Thai] was keep FoO busy in JQ BL bay for what ? 2-3 hours ? while BG

slowly recap their own BL and I believe that Never DiE hold SM till EU primetime.

My point is BG have more SEA guild spread atleast 3 BL (not full queue ofc) and I’m not sure if JQ can do that.

(edited by muekung.2518)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I can’t wait to see Kaineng in T1 after a couple of weeks of practice if they can field even numbers.

Me too, it should provide some extra fun those mornings I wake up and play with FOO. We should get SOR to team up with us and push BG back down to T2 so we can get Kaineng up in T1. I wonder who I would need to talk to about that to make it happen…

Considering SoS owned JQ for months as well as BG owning SoR for months it seems like your best option! Don’t worry Kains coming to T1 but they aren’t replacing BG.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I find this funny that NOC (ex-AA guild) trash talked FoO (Another Ex-AA guild)…..

IE : Last night [Thai] was keep FoO busy in JQ BL bay for what ? 2-3 hours ? while BG

slowly recap their own BL and I believe that Never DiE hold SM till EU primetime.

My point is BG have more SEA guild spread atleast 3 BL (not full queue ofc) and I’m not sure if JQ can do that.

I won’t explicitly state the obvious here as it is a very valid tactic. But if a server out numbers you, but that server balls up. What should you do?

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I find this funny that NOC (ex-AA guild) trash talked FoO (Another Ex-AA guild)…..

BG has a floater squad that jumps between 4 maps which makes it appear they have coverage. Sometimes we get lucky and Orcommander from HB logs early and leads a small squad of mostly pugs to re-cap maps

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: mrzero.2486

mrzero.2486

Some more Strike Force shenanigans tonight!

I present TEAM NECRO!
http://i.imgur.com/DnTFSYR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iTjMYlH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T3hKcbO.jpg

The only thing that would be more awesome is if you had a video of something hitting all those marks at once XD. I wonder what those marks would do to a keep lord :P

(referring to the first pic btw)

Yea we got some video, we’ll posted it when it’s edited soon!

In lords room Hills and in Rebriar choke points when we had all the marks down I targeted a brave person trying to traverse the madness and they had an instant 25 bleed stack on them plus a kittenload of other condi’s and just melted….evil lol.

To ICoa: your pimp mesmer that got past Necro Force in Redbriar deserves a kudos!

Here’s a short video of it for you folks.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Pro strat or not, it works, otherwise we wouldnt be hearing the QQ from you. Don’t bash other guilds because your server is failing to fill that time slot in WvW. Waha and FOO are one of the best guilds out there. But if a server cant get people on, what else can they do? What did you think? That they were going to sit around a keep until some defenders showed up before trying to take it?

Its Tier 1 WvW mate. You’re gunna see kitten. Adapt or die.

No QQ from me mate. I don’t deny the strat works and we’ve had plenty of discussions about how to counter it but I just find it humerous when some guy comes on here to claiming they wiped the floor with BG using screenshots that don’t have half his allies rendered.

We’ve all been in Tier 1 play for long enough to know the current meta. It’s just a shame it’s gotten to this stage.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

muekung.2518

I won’t explicitly state the obvious here as it is a very valid tactic. But if a server out numbers you, but that server balls up. What should you do?

I apologize if my post sound bitter, my english is bad xD

Yeah, I agreed that’s a good move by BG, you guys held PPT lead for good 2-3 hours ? in SEA primetime and closing the gap between you and JQ. :P

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I apologize if my post sound bitter, my english is bad xD

Yeah, I agreed that’s a good move by BG, you guys held PPT lead for good 2-3 hours ? in SEA primetime and closing the gap between you and JQ. :P

Ah! No problem man. I might have read the tone of the message wrong too.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Not enough score updating!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vash.9183

In my opinion sea of hackgate is crying too much,

JQ is being outmanned during a lot of time,

On the other hand SoR is clearly outmanned by the other two servers,

…lolwut. Dude, no… just no.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Is there anyone that would like to 1v1? I don’t do spvp so WvW duels are the best I can grab…

Looking to fight

D/D eles
Guardians

And every other class, but mostly those 2 ^^

i was gonan say, hey i’m a guard! i’m down!
then i noticed who posted.. :// lol

Just run around in the centre island, aka duel central. TaLKing about duel central, i think its time we all agree to a specific duel zone. Any suggestions?

If by central island you mean the quaggan one, I’ve never actually tried that. I usually hang out at the south camp. It seems to be the most ideal place to duel. I’ve been checking out this clearing to the north-west of mendons in EB though. It seems like a great spot…probably my favorite. Now if anyone would actually go there to duel…

Also, nobody has PM’d me yet! Someone accept! I’m bored!!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

You’re already teamed up with SoR and you can only just hold us off.

Man, you’re a terrible troll, at least if you’re going to do it, be good at it.

Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Well I jumped into gw2 late thinking it was going to be my next Dark Age of Camelot. Needless to say I was wrong… I have been disappointed by the lack of other groups roaming BGs like you would see with 8mans in DAoC.

My desired playstyle is not meant as an insult, because I know the amount of planning and coordination that is used in an SF main force, but I have no fun doing that sort of thing… let alone when you have 100+ people in an area and you have skill lag… you want to kitten off a PvPer? Prevent him/her from using his/her skills lol.

If you are looking for roaming groups from BG, check out guilds like RIOT and oPP, they are small guilds focused on roaming with around 5 people. Also as another poster said, if you are looking for small group fights, better show a different guild tag than SF, small groups tend to avoid you because we thought you are just vanguards of a large force.

Yeah, GW2 just does not promote small group fights like DAoC did. Anet could make some simple changes like making group buffs only work for party members or give more “realm points” for solo/small group kills, but I think it is pretty much a pipe dream for small group PvP’ers like us. Tier 1 is very hard to be a small group in, and only the old school, hardcore PvP’ers can handle it.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Why does it seem like that every time BG is here, the threads turn into a 2V1 war? As a matter of fact…if you look at all the times they are here? That’s the only reasons why they lose! 2V1 (according to them)… And it’s pretty much the only time we hear that excuse on a regular basis.

Honestly? It’s getting comical at this point.

Whats really funny is that one of the JQ/SOS/SOR threads got deleted, none of the BG/JQ/SOR threads have been deleted to the best of my knowledge, and BG just came out of a 3-4 week Super thread with TC and Kain that is the envy of the civilized wvw forum world (is that an oxymoron lol?).

We tried sharing our sunshine and rainbows with you (courtesy of PiNK and friends) but you just wouldn’t have it.

Whats even funnier is that some servers actually pride themselves on whether their match up threads get deleted or not when all it takes is a couple bad apples.

What BG, TC and Kain did was worth being proud of. We kept the kitten and trolling to a minimum.

..and keep the crying and whining to the maximum.. especially in this forum. Seriously about 90% of the whining came from BG forumers… Not saying all BGs are like that though

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

Not trashing FOO, just say that those that say they’re awesome only get a small piece of the picture. Hard to tell if they are any good really when there’s always 3x more of them than you.

Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

muekung.2518

I’ll edit my post then

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

..and keep the crying and whining to the maximum.. especially in this forum. Seriously about 90% of the whining came from BG forumers… Not saying all BGs are like that though

What I’m saying is its interesting to look back 3 weeks ago. The T1 thread was a cesspool of trolling and whining but BG was off in Yakland a.k.a. T2 sharing cookies and sunshine with our good friends TC and Kain (the most hated server T3 and under).

It’s this tier that seems to brings out the worst in us, because despite BG’s reputation as having some of the most incessant forum warriors it only seems to happen when we enter into T1 and when we are facing SOR (for 8 weeks in t2 was it?).

If you want to see real forum whining try and dig up some of the old SBI/JQ/BG threads where BG got its bad rep from. Introduce T1 to the portal bomb and suddenly BG becomes Hackgate.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Why engage in trolling and public defamation when the report button is so close? click See ya later!

Great fights out there everyone

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: mrzero.2486

mrzero.2486

What I’m saying is its interesting to look back 3 weeks ago. The T1 thread was a cesspool of trolling and whining but BG was off in Yakland a.k.a. T2 sharing cookies and sunshine with our good friends TC and Kain (the most hated server T3 and under).

It’s this tier that seems to brings out the worst in us, because despite BG’s reputation as having some of the most incessant forum warriors it only seems to happen when we enter into T1 and when we are facing SOR (for 8 weeks in t2 was it?).

If you want to see real forum whining try and dig up some of the old SBI/JQ/BG threads where BG got its bad rep from. Introduce T1 to the portal bomb and suddenly BG becomes Hackgate.

LOL

Yeah, it was the portal bombs.

Hey everyone, what happened to the orbs?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

BG garrison tonight was crazy! Did anyone see the double Keep Lord battle in Garrison lords room? The lord glitched out and spawned a new one while the other was still alive and they fought to the death!

fun times with choo in hills on bg bl just a bit ago too

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Apart from that fun fights from both teams.

Do you really think JQ is the only server in tier 1 running super zergs?

The only organised super zerg we have running during Oceanic time is the FOO zerg.

JQ however is constantly on the receiving end of super sized Oceanic zergs from Black Sorrows and SoR. We get super sized zergs from MERC, ND, CHOO, THAI, NYS, ICoa, CDS constantly steam rolling our smaller defensive groups.

Welcome to what SOS had to endure, hopefully you guys can hang in there, otherwise I hope it doesn’t break your server up like it did to us.

Endure? SoS only lasted for 4 weeks of second place before their guilds spat the dummy because they weren’t winning. JQ endured 9 weeks of second place and our guilds didn’t transfer and kept fighting (even though free tranfsers were available at the time).

On top of that, SoS were the first server to make extensive use of the super zerg during tier 1 oceanic time (MERC/ND were the main guilds I remember doing this). SoS really just got a taste of their own strategy.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

BG garrison tonight was crazy! Did anyone see the double Keep Lord battle in Garrison lords room? The lord glitched out and spawned a new one while the other was still alive and they fought to the death!

fun times with choo in hills on bg bl just a bit ago too

LOL. Did you guys see the trebs we built on the southwest of Garrison to take out the guys on the third floor. Funny as hell.

Awesome fights with iCoa and SF in BG garrison earlier today. That garrison flipped a bunch of times.

Tarnished Coast WvW

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

- le snip. -

Could have sworn I left SoR because of how hostile, uncooperative, and “mine’s bigger” the atmosphere and community [usually] were.

From my experience, Riven is a better Commander and community leader largely because he’s simply a better person than most of the people in leadership positions on SoR. It’s saturated with poor sportsmanship and an inability to handle loss without becoming hostile and finding things to complain about.

While issues in leadership exist on all servers in some way or another, none suffer from it so blatantly as the guilds I was involved with while on SoR (with the exception of CDS). I’m not going to name any names because those who partake in social and in-game behaviors which reflect poorly on their guild tags know exactly who they are—you should know, however, that I’m not only talking about SoR; work needs to be done on all ends.

But I digress.

The opinions of those who do not meaningfully contribute to their servers without making complete jackkittens of themselves or their guilds mean nothing and should be ignored.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

[/quote]

I don’t always catapult, but when I do, I prefer 20 necro body guards. Keep loven bodies , my friends.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

I don’t always catapult, but when I do, I prefer 20 necro body guards. Keep loven bodies , my friends.

By the Six, that was lolsy.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

Hey everyone, what happened to the orbs?

They were last seen on the back of Dolyaks being taken to Tarnished Coast, apparently they have a hidden underground keep to store them. The Mesmers on the server allegedly all focused their magic together and turned them into 24 Orbs of Roleplaying.

Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Yes please. Then SoS can push up to tier 2 and tsym can wipe the floor with Agg, FoE and AoI ;D

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Yes please. Then SoS can push up to tier 2 and tsym can wipe the floor with Agg, FoE and AoI ;D

and then you woke up

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Josh P.1296

and then you woke up

Hahaha. And if we did get to vs you, your excuse for leaving SoS would be valid because tsym would be the catalyst for you guys failing lolol.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

at work but had to pull this up and watch it. lol. too much fun.
wonder if it’s possible to get a mark cap. XDDD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Hahaha. And if we did get to vs you, your excuse for leaving SoS would be valid because tsym would be the catalyst for you guys failing lolol.

T3 thread is that way ->

:3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Josh P.1296

T3 thread is that way ->

No thanks. I’ll post wherever I want broskii.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

Endure? SoS only lasted for 4 weeks of second place before their guilds spat the dummy because they weren’t winning. JQ endured 9 weeks of second place and our guilds didn’t transfer and kept fighting (even though free tranfsers were available at the time).

On top of that, SoS were the first server to make extensive use of the super zerg during tier 1 oceanic time (MERC/ND were the main guilds I remember doing this). SoS really just got a taste of their own strategy.

Maybe i wasn’t clear enough, but stop twisting my words, we faced FoO ever since we reached T1, they were always a force to be reckoned with and would pretty much smash us (oceanics/sea) for 12 weeks.

I don’t care if your guilds didn’t transfer, you need to realise the core people on each server are different, JQ – all DaoC players (what ever this is but was mentioned so many times by JQ players) and SoS – bunch of pvx hippies.

God, some people need to go back to school and learn to read
/rant

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

T3 thread is that way ->

No thanks. I’ll post wherever I want broskii.

Well, if you insist.

Also, score update!

Attachments:

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Here’s a lil’ artwork we did

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Here’s a lil’ artwork we did

That is actually an “in progress” screen cap. What we were actually spelling was “SEXY FORCE” but nobody got a shot of that.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!