4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

SoR asian primetime

You do realize that the match is over. That FOO logged two hours ago and that no matter what you tick the match is literally over. I guess we can keep reiterating this fact but if you want to push so hard go for it.

And I find it perplexing that someone would quit playing because of a number. Are we not here for combat? But it does seem to be common, guess Rallians are a bit odd in this.

Or it’s simply the fact those of us who play during these timezone’s are doing other stuff with our guilds and having fun and while WvW is fun for fights sometimes you need days to have a break and today is one of those days. This is especially true considering the new reset time.

Stei is right, SoR does this every week for some reason. On Thursday, you guys push so hard even though the match has already been decided. Why don’t you guys try doing this earlier in the matchup instead? It might actually help you try for first? Just saying…

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

I think this is the only way to GvG:

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Whoever holds the patent on the term “GvG” should start suing. It is certainly a objective term that can apply only to some very specific situations.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

(edited by Az z.2746)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

I just GvG’d my pants.

But seriously, just play the game.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

SoR asian primetime

You do realize that the match is over. That FOO logged two hours ago and that no matter what you tick the match is literally over. I guess we can keep reiterating this fact but if you want to push so hard go for it.

And I find it perplexing that someone would quit playing because of a number. Are we not here for combat? But it does seem to be common, guess Rallians are a bit odd in this.

Or it’s simply the fact those of us who play during these timezone’s are doing other stuff with our guilds and having fun and while WvW is fun for fights sometimes you need days to have a break and today is one of those days. This is especially true considering the new reset time.

Stei is right, SoR does this every week for some reason. On Thursday, you guys push so hard even though the match has already been decided. Why don’t you guys try doing this earlier in the matchup instead? It might actually help you try for first? Just saying…

Not true.
We play the same way for the same goal each and every day. What may seem like pushing to others is more a reflection of other servers NOT showing up as heavily.

Today, and every day, is a good day to die.
-old Klingon PvP mantra

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

If snark were a measure of skill, we’d have some pretty tough players in this thread. Do any of you honestly think anyone is going to suddenly change their mind, or that some neutral party will be like “Hey, that guy with the clever insults is awesome! I’ll join his guild!”

I have respect for some of the posters involved, but not for any cheap words traded on here. We all know who would win that GvG, but don’t ever expect the lesser of the two to admit it. Very few guilds would admit they’d lose a fight.

Oddly, the guilds that can admit they’d lose a fight are the ones that scare me the most in game…

CLB! Can I join your guild? You snarky little kitten hat. :P

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Phunk.6103

Phunk.6103

You give me a break and show us the proof of your so called wiping, at the moment it’s a bunch of talk and no hard evidence till you can prove this your “argument” is moot.

and before you claim that we have no proof of what we are capable of, check Youtube.

I’m not saying “we” died, like i said 5 people doesn’t make up the entirety of VoTF.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

<3 VotF!

And tell Wrench I miss his accent :P

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You give me a break and show us the proof of your so called wiping, at the moment it’s a bunch of talk and no hard evidence till you can prove this your “argument” is moot.

and before you claim that we have no proof of what we are capable of, check Youtube.

I’m not saying “we” died, like i said 5 people doesn’t make up the entirety of VoTF.

I would, but I need to go clear inventory space again.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Phunk.6103

I would, but I need to go clear inventory space again.

You must have alot of armor to repair if your bags are full ….poor you.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

<3 VotF!

Seeing as you know Wrench you can definitely attest to our influence on a borderland.

Also if we are such a non-factor why would people even mention us?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Kryyg.8576

Need more VOTF to come to the thread to try and prove their worth to T1 NA even though they don’t play here.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

<3 VotF!

Seeing as you know Wrench you can definitely attest to our influence on a borderland.

Cirus wasn’t talking bad about VoTF. He was just trying to lighten the mood from what I can tell. Krygg is the one with VoTF hate.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Kryyg.8576

I don’t hate them, I do think it’s arrogant to come and disrespect what Waha setup for our morning crew though.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Phunk.6103

We also need more non factors to come and defend their servers pride from VoTF.

We have no need to prove our worth on NA, most of the guilds on SoS loved us, and the enemies hated us, that is enough proof of our worth.

You don’t hate us but every comment you’ve made with VoTF in is pretty condescending, that makes a whole lot of sense.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

According to the T1 Euro thread, I’m not the only one who says you guys are a non-factor. Your enemies and allies alike are saying the same thing in that thread.

And your guild leader Aneu admitted he wiped to us a bunch of times 3 posts up. Personal admission beats youtube videos, don’t you think?

When 30 people take on an entire servers worth of people you can expect to have a few losses, I wouldnt go ahead and say that we have never wiped because that would be a lie but we wipe far less than most.

What guild are you in out of interest?

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Aneu should be doing more interviews with Clementine and GW2 Junkies.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Caliban.3176

<3 VotF!

Cirus wasn’t talking bad about VoTF. He was just trying to lighten the mood from what I can tell. Krygg is the one with VoTF hate.

I know, it is my fault, I should have been clearer. Only the first part was meant for Cirus.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

How was he disrespecting Waha or FoO? He just simply said it wasnt a GvG it is normal WvW action. SoR vs FoO.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

How was he disrespecting Waha or FoO? He just simply said it wasnt a GvG it is normal WvW action. SoR vs FoO.

I was sort of lost on that myself.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

<3 VotF!

I know, it is my fault, I should have been clearer. Only the first part was meant for Cirus.

Yep, I knew what you meant

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Because the GvG was arranged by foo.
TW/FEAR accommodated, not specified. Waha’s parameters, not ours.
Is it just now dawning on some that they aren’t just disparaging tw? Delicious

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

All things said and done, I think it was kinda kitteny to have VoTF to come into this thread and start waving there kitten all over the place. You aren’t even in this matchup…heck you aren’t even on this cluster of servers. I don’t know if it is nostalgia or what that you guys keep checking on us over here.

This argument doesn’t even take place if Aneu doesn’t post. So we essentially wasted a page or two arguing with each other over nothing. Let’s move on to the SoR, BG and JQQ hate please. That was much more entertaining.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Real good fun fighting with TW / TWL and SF on SoR BL tonight!
Still kicking ourselves in the kitten for letting you TW/TWL guys weasel in from north outer on Bay. >_<

Thanks for all the good fights, GoF did as best we could with what we had!

Really wish we were fast enough to join or at least could have watched that 10 minute battle for inner bay, seemed like an epic one between SoR and BG. Lot of action on the BL tonight, good times

Yeah we battled it out at Bay for about 30 minutes. We were hoping you guys would tap some of their stuff and they would pull out, but to no avail

Once again, great fights guys!

Tonight was mostly just the 15 of us SF getting a feel for TW play style since it has been so long since we’ve regularly fought them. By the time the meeting finished the orange swords were in inner bay so we didn’t really have time to get a proper 3 way map fight going.

I was watching the north while we were hitting bay. JQ had a 30-40 man hit Dawns, then move to NE Garrison, then come back to Dawns, then move to Spirit. We had a few people in each spot to call out for reinforcements, but it never looked like there was any danger.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. SF never runs more than 15. Our roster is maybe 25 large at best.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Because the GvG was arranged by foo.
TW/FEAR accommodated, not specified. Waha’s parameters, not ours.
Is it just now dawning on some that they aren’t just disparaging tw? Delicious

No the comment was more about Kryyg, much less about you, but congrats for thinking it was.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

I don’t know what you’re talking about. SF never runs more than 15. Our roster is maybe 25 large at best.

Golden right there, just golden!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

If snark were a measure of skill, we’d have some pretty tough players in this thread. Do any of you honestly think anyone is going to suddenly change their mind, or that some neutral party will be like “Hey, that guy with the clever insults is awesome! I’ll join his guild!”

I have respect for some of the posters involved, but not for any cheap words traded on here. We all know who would win that GvG, but don’t ever expect the lesser of the two to admit it. Very few guilds would admit they’d lose a fight.

Oddly, the guilds that can admit they’d lose a fight are the ones that scare me the most in game…

I’m sure VotF would beat us some and we’ d beat them some. I’d love to have the opportunity to fight them again because those times we have fought, win or lose, were all awesome in their own way. And I don’t think that would ever change were we to meet again.

As for the rest, how else am I going to get people in my Self-Defensive classes if I don’t showcase the lessons?

Naw, my friend. I consider you to be one of the level headed, sane, stable and enjoyable posters in this thread. You rock. I’d join your karate squad any day!

On another note, why are we letting VotF distract us from our usual petty arguments and propaganda with their petty arguments and propaganda?

If you’re gonna post in the NA T1 thread, move to NA T1 already (Blackgate please).

And who let out the unauthorized Johnny Quest poster? (JQ. Johnny Quest. Nevermind.)

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I’m sure VotF would beat us some and we’ d beat them some. I’d love to have the opportunity to fight them again because those times we have fought, win or lose, were all awesome in their own way. And I don’t think that would ever change were we to meet again.

As for the rest, how else am I going to get people in my Self-Defensive classes if I don’t showcase the lessons?

Naw, my friend. I consider you to be one of the level headed, sane, stable and enjoyable posters in this thread. You rock. I’d join your karate squad any day!

On another note, why are we letting VotF distract us from our usual petty arguments and propaganda with their petty arguments and propaganda?

If you’re gonna post in the NA T1 thread, move to NA T1 already (Blackgate please).

And who let out the unauthorized Johnny Quest poster? (JQ. Johnny Quest. Nevermind.)

Today was early release for schools….

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

I suddenly want to be Hadji real bad!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

If you go to the bathroom, and whisper “GvG” three times to the mirror, a VoFT spirit will appear and hunt you down screaming: “This is not GvGgggggyyy”.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Let it be done.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

please do not post here if you don’t belong to these servers.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Let it be done.

Sim Sim Salabim!

Where’s Gebrechen when I need him?!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

If you go to the bathroom, and whisper “GvG” three times to the mirror, a VoFT spirit will appear and hunt you down screaming: “This is not GvGgggggyyy”.

OK I found this humorous!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty (doing some R&R):
Now that the match is for all intents and purposes over, great job everyone! It has been another fun week.

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Lol, going into technicalities whether or not it is a ‘GvG’ or not.

It was an organized Map Vs Map fight, happy?

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

MVM! The future of WvW?

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mikosan.2187

Mikosan.2187

Now I don’t post at all. I just want to give a GG to all 3 servers for having an awesome week of battles. I haven’t had so many bags in awhile as well as probably handing quite a few out myself. This is just my opinion and is not a reflection of our SoR community. Sadly I had to put a disclaimer in there due to all posts being picked apart.

With that said, I always see these posts complaining about how many numbers they field. Yes, some nights a guild may have more people joining them than usual, so all the great guilds end up fielding 15+. Now are we counting the PUGs that see the Guild run by and jump on the bandwagon? Take this into account also guys, we can’t control the PUGs 100%, heck they don’t even read map chat sometimes. So with the numerous pics and videos, please count the actual Guild Tags that you are trying to point the finger at, then look at all the PUGs. Then again this is WvW and everyone is pushing for that win, so in the end does it matter? Also I’ll take a 30 man zerg over the 60+ zergs that used to be the mainstay of the top tier servers at launch.

Finally one last thing that stuck out was “It’s over, why does SoR push so hard when everyone quit?” We are that server that shows up early and plays late to increase our skill and coordination, rework our strategy for the “Big game” and have some fun. That is why we came from the bottom to compete with the champions. I feel this is just the mindset of our server, I have yet to hear a person quit because it was tough, we just adapt. (I do not speak for the PUGS on that last part lol)

With that said, look at the point evolution, SoR has jump an extra 1k in evolution points, while BG has dropped 2k…might want to stay on to the end more often, because that is where the ranking is actually at, not the gold, silver, bronze. SoR can’t win a medal if we fall out of Tier 1 right? With TC gaining 10k evolution points and 3rd place losing points, how long before we have a new 3rd place.

So to all the competitors Great Job for providing such a huge challenge this whole tier 1 battle! As a Rallian myself, I love feeling like the underdog. It makes every victory more cherished, that everyday I log in, I know the odds may be against us but we are there fighting holding our own against 2 of the best servers in game atm. If it was for RL, work and children…I would be on 72 hours straight at times fighting it out.

I do truly hope anyone from BG reads that evolution part and keeps an eye on that, I would love to make this the endless War that it seems to be for awhile. These 3 servers, though bicker, actually are quite understanding, have a weird respect for one another, and look to improve and win through skill not cheesy tactics from WvW past.

Sorry for the novel, see this is what happens when to don’t post a single sentence thought all the time:P Good Fights and keep them going, Tier 1 forever!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Sorry but the 2nd server in a tier is not the underdog lol.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

When it comes to tier 1, BG and SoR are both underdogs.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

When it comes to tier 1, BG and SoR are both underdogs.

Okay I can agree with that.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

MVM! The future of WvW?

MVM WVW nom nom nom

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

This is how we roll!

Attachments:

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

This is how we roll!

JQ PvD force in action!! =P

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Phunk.6103

Yea Nuked is correct, you can still play WvW, you just cant reap the benefits of it

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Caliban.3176

Yea Nuked is correct, you can still play WvW, you just cant reap the benefits of it

And don’t worry, you’ll still get wxp.
But we can discuss who sends a delegation where after TW accepts the offer.
They’ve got nothing to lose. They “read our book”, they know how we roll.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

How the thread moves on.

So is there much left to chew on? I can see one topic I might nibble on in a moment but I wonder if anyone can offer anything else up? The movers and shakers in this thread still seem to be chasing kittens.

Of course, if someone wants to offer me something worthwhile then I will gladly bite the hand that feeds me.

So we come to GvsG. There is no official GvsG in GW2 within the WvWvW environment. Officially there is sPvP and WvWvW. Thats it folks.

Now what that means is the unofficial GvsG stuff being argued over here is invalid. As long as all parties involved in an encounter agree that was a GvsG one then it is by their definition. All you are arguing over is whether each or your definitions is the right one. At this point I am reminded of those two topics you are not meant to discuss over dinner (P and R). There is no right or wrong there or here either.

TW/Fear vs Foo – they all agreed it was GvsG, so it is. VoTF versus TW don’t seem to agree so its not. There are videos and encounters like that on either side, so all agree, others do not.

If I want to grab the two remaining members of Oromea who play GW2 WvW, Shal and I and fight another guild in WvW or SPvP, 2vs2 or any combination really and all parties agree its GvsG then it is.

If I want to throw myself off a high mountain in WvW and represent another guild before I go splat and want to call it GvsG then it is – all parties agree, namely my deranged self and my lucid self. Covenn might regard that as another one of my “out there” ideas but hey, I think I might try it. Can I join TW for a night? I promise I will fraps it and post it here

Until Anet puts in place an official GvsG that works for more than 5 folks per side then anything goes as all parties taking part agree.

Now I would add that there might be some generally accepted convention on what a GvsG encounter in MMO games should be but that is not a universally accepted definition by every gamer out there I am sure of that and so anything goes.

Aren’t gaming forums wonderful.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

This is how we roll!

JQ PvD force in action!! =P

Hey man, I got the slivers to prove it. We beat the hell out of all those doors in that BL after the skill lag blob moved to a different BL

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: AlphaOne.2384

AlphaOne.2384

honestly, cuz i only honest part time, editted vids is biaz cause only shows when OP pwns. srsly, my fingers hurts from typin all these unnecessary big words, i better use a acronim. imho, honest to gawd, watch vids only with a salt of grain. k’ dun make fun.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

My brain is hemorrhaging from this thread. Fun fights last night on SoR, BG, and EB. Got to do a lot of map hopping with the 15 man team we had rolling.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate