4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Sad news, it came to our attention that Teivospy our thief has been speed hacking. This video sent by a SF goon is pretty conclusive and SPCA would like to say we had no idea >_>

-Your Big Horse

Let me just say that i am very happy SPCA and XOXO call NSP their home, great bunch of players, always up for a good fight, always willing to help when not busy. <3 you guys

I havent posted since reset, And i would like to thank HoD and SF for amazing fights in all the borderlands
Particularly of note VLK from HoD, i see them running in 5-10 man groups and they are always a worthwhile oponnent
PvP guild from SF, holy kitten there are alot of you :P Died sveral time running (foolishly) into that turtle, but also killing many other times. Lots of badges for all i guess!

Good fights all around, and nice to see the thread have less trolling.
Youllprobably notice a decrease in golem rushes on your BL’s though exam season

Dear Milk snatcher Smitry,

Its guilds like Zos , SPCA , Os , tM , NSP and Splt to name a few , from the top of my head, are the reason we call NSP our home.

NSP doesn’t have a huge wvw force , certainly not as big as certain people like to think. But what we do have is regular hardcore WvWers that are in there every day and know each other.

It’s people like you that make my days awesome.

The end. Good morning. I >3 Angry catface you.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Ouch.
Thats gotta hurt.

Yeh, that +0 point gain is not a bug

I think SF wanted your bl more than ours today.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Sad news, it came to our attention that Teivospy our thief has been speed hacking. This video sent by a SF goon is pretty conclusive and SPCA would like to say we had no idea >_>

-Your Big Horse

Let me just say that i am very happy SPCA and XOXO call NSP their home, great bunch of players, always up for a good fight, always willing to help when not busy. <3 you guys

I havent posted since reset, And i would like to thank HoD and SF for amazing fights in all the borderlands
Particularly of note VLK from HoD, i see them running in 5-10 man groups and they are always a worthwhile oponnent
PvP guild from SF, holy kitten there are alot of you :P Died sveral time running (foolishly) into that turtle, but also killing many other times. Lots of badges for all i guess!

Good fights all around, and nice to see the thread have less trolling.
Youllprobably notice a decrease in golem rushes on your BL’s though exam season

Dear Milk snatcher Smitry,

Its guilds like Zos , SPCA , Os , tM , NSP and Splt to name a few , from the top of my head, are the reason we call NSP our home.

NSP doesn’t have a huge wvw force , certainly not as big as certain people like to think. But what we do have is regular hardcore WvWers that are in there every day and know each other.

It’s people like you that make my days awesome.

The end. Good morning. I >3 Angry catface you.

Not the angry catface!!! That is very harsh of you Toble :P

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

Ouch.
Thats gotta hurt.

Today?
I thought that was their plan all last week as well.
They’ve hardly targeted NSP, in comparison, since hitting T7. :/

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Ouch.
Thats gotta hurt.

Today?

WUT?!

Here are the pics from just yesterday in NSP bl
They’ve been all over us :/

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

Ouch.
Thats gotta hurt.

Today?

WUT?!

Here are the pics from yesterday in NSP bl

I’m saying overall, though. Not a one day comparison.
I made multiple posts about this last week (in our… how many locked threads did we get? XD) and not one person disagreed then. It was the main reason NSP kept the higher score – because we could hardly keep our BL with at least one constant 30-man SF zerg in it (and, usually there were 2-3 zergs of that size).

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I’m saying overall, though. Not a one day comparison.
I made multiple posts about this last week (in our… how many locked threads did we get? XD) and not one person disagreed then. It was the main reason NSP kept the higher score – because we could hardly keep our BL with at least one constant 30-man SF zerg in it (and, usually there were 2-3 zergs of that size).

Hmm. They haven’t spawn camped your bl perma. Like I do see days when you have a tri-WP in there.

They do it to us too, which is why we never really have WP’s. But I get on during the night shift which is the time when they start capping it all. And defend it with the rest of the NSP night crew guilds.

Either that or we reclaim it as quickly as possible after they cap it, which is where HoD is probably losing out on.
Pic below of us golem rushing our own bl.
Its getting quite common.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

Hmm. They haven’t spawn camped your bl perma. Like I do see days when you have a tri-WP in there.

They do it to us too, which is why we never really have WP’s. But I get on during the night shift which is the time when they start capping it all. And defend it with the rest of the NSP night crew guilds.

Either that or we reclaim it as quickly as possible after they cap it. Pic below of us golem rushing our own bl.
Its getting quite common.

Ah, maybe the focus has more on you this week, up til now. Pretty much, until late Thursday night of last week, the only place we could hold a tower for more than an hour (at least, that’s the way it seemed – this is definitely an exaggeration) was by attacking NSP BL.

EB was always locked down by SF, SF zergs circled our BL, and – occasionally – we’d get a few brave souls to take something in SF BL… for about fifteen minutes.

At this point, I’m just curious who – if either of our servers – will get pushed down next week. Hoping SF rises and GoM is able to make a comeback; miss the more even fights. SF domination is sucking the fun from WvW, to the point that I actually haven’t been in since the reset.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Ah, maybe the focus has more on you this week, up til now. Pretty much, until late Thursday night of last week, the only place we could hold a tower for more than an hour (at least, that’s the way it seemed – this is definitely an exaggeration) was by attacking NSP BL.

EB was always locked down by SF, SF zergs circled our BL, and – occasionally – we’d get a few brave souls to take something in SF BL… for about fifteen minutes.

At this point, I’m just curious who – if either of our servers – will get pushed down next week. Hoping SF rises and GoM is able to make a comeback; miss the more even fights. SF domination is sucking the fun from WvW, to the point that I actually haven’t been in since the reset.

IoJ will move down and SF will move up.

If you guys are stuck between maps, we were total capping SF bl last week nearly on a daily basis. (Pic attached below, we were blue)
Really not that hard if NSP can do it. Just don’t be afraid of them and go all in XD

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Lol, we go after NSP far more than we go after HoD. We like to stomp the forum trolls XD.

Seriously though HoD, you’re just easier to hold stuff off against, when we cap stuff it’s far easier to hold against you, than NSP; on average they are just better :P, or more dedicated (whichever).

Rob, I don’t know if you were running around with your guild on reset night in the NSP Borderlands but kitten that was fun. I didn’t realize Os had so many numbers. That fight in Bay with us (PvP and Seed) versus you guys (what seemed like an infinite supply of Os bodies) was awesome. Fighting your zergs was some of the most fun I’ve ever had in WvW (yes, even when you slaughtered us).

edit: Also bleh at moving up to t6, we are having fun with you guys XD.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Lol, we go after NSP far more than we go after HoD. We like to stomp the forum trolls XD.

Seriously though HoD, you’re just easier to hold stuff off against, when we cap stuff it’s far easier to hold against you, than NSP; on average they are just better :P, or more dedicated (whichever).

Rob, I don’t know if you were running around with your guild on reset night in the NSP Borderlands but kitten that was fun. I didn’t realize Os had so many numbers. That fight in Bay with us (PvP and Seed) versus you guys (what seemed like an infinite supply of Os bodies) was awesome. Fighting your zergs was some of the most fun I’ve ever had in WvW (yes, even when you slaughtered us).

That fight gave me a headache and caused more than one of my guild members to rage quit. Until last Friday I have never had so many stacks of confusion in my life. Died just trying to get rid of them. Sure was a painful fight for sure.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

No :c I don’t usually appear on reset. Only the odd occasions due to my timezone.
Fighting guilds like Seed, PvP, KING and others which I may have left out are what is fun about SF ^__^

Playing against good opponents is what we’re here for
I’m sure I’ll see you out there. I’m the Guardian with the pink hair who doesn’t die.
Os PvE event lineup attached (about half WvW numbers)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

SilencedScream.2167

It’s over my head as to why – we held both GoM and NSP for the two weeks before you guys rose up (we even had a solid lead for the three and a half days prior to transfers opening, so that wasn’t the main reason, though it did help, I’m sure).

Guess it doesn’t help that we dropped to Medium (and have only now just risen to High) population since you guys moved up a tier, while everyone else has consistently remained at Very High. :/

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

That fight gave me a headache and caused more than one of my guild members to rage quit. Until last Friday I have never had so many stacks of confusion in my life. Died just trying to get rid of them. Sure was a painful fight for sure.

Haha, I hate being on the receiving end of a shatterbomb mesmer. Which is probably why I enjoy playing one so much, to see all those bodies drop seconds after I hit F2 makes me laugh.

We were running a guild event so we had a lot of PvE’ers I was commanding around trying to show the ropes to and have fun with. We kept getting wiped by a massive NSP zerg, I was trying really hard not to get frustrated lol. We had to change our tactics quite a bit to accomplish anything, it was a fun learning experience.

It’s over my head as to why – we held both GoM and NSP for the two weeks before you guys rose up (we even had a solid lead for the three and a half days prior to transfers opening, so that wasn’t the main reason, though it did help, I’m sure).

Guess it doesn’t help that we dropped to Medium (and have only now just risen to High) population since you guys moved up a tier, while everyone else has consistently remained at Very High. :/

I’m guessing its just the initial shock of getting into a losing scenario, I can almost guarantee it will happen to us if we get in t6. People just don’t like to lose when they’ve been winning for so long.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

the problems hod faces are myriad, but the biggest one since SF moved up is a bunch of people deciding to just stay out of wvw.

how boring is that?

instead they stand around LA and say things like, “i wish i didn’t care about wvw so much, because that score makes me want to cry” .

and i /facepalm … and bite my tongue … and am reminded why i stay out of LA as much as possible.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Ouch.
Thats gotta hurt.

Today?

By “they” I am assuming you mean SF? If so I would point out the pic in question: Pretty sure that is RED/NSP that has capped your 1/3, not SF….We are the GREEN ones.

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Ouch.
Thats gotta hurt.

Today?

By “they” I am assuming you mean SF? If so I would point out the pic in question: Pretty sure that is RED/NSP that has capped your 1/3, not SF….We are the GREEN ones.

I think Rob is referring to your shiny new 2nd BL. HoD left their keep’s garage door opener at Veloka last night, so we thought we would check the place out.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Haha, I hate being on the receiving end of a shatterbomb mesmer. Which is probably why I enjoy playing one so much, to see all those bodies drop seconds after I hit F2 makes me laugh.

We were running a guild event so we had a lot of PvE’ers I was commanding around trying to show the ropes to and have fun with. We kept getting wiped by a massive NSP zerg, I was trying really hard not to get frustrated lol. We had to change our tactics quite a bit to accomplish anything, it was a fun learning experience.

I’m guessing its just the initial shock of getting into a losing scenario, I can almost guarantee it will happen to us if we get in t6. People just don’t like to lose when they’ve been winning for so long.

Yep, what Vox said…Most of our core fully expects an uphill fight if we do ever move up, many of us were hoping we would get put through the paces a bit more in this tier so we could work on some stuff and everyone could kinda get eased out of the whole: Show up and win, mentality….The true bad thing about this system is that the more you are winning (like the role we are on) the more pile into WvW, but once you start losing the more pile out to PVE, other games, etc…

It creates a vicious cycle for both sides….There is absolutely no doubt in my mind we have a ton of fairweather people on right now, and that is cool hopefully some of them like it, learn, and want to stay. Not sure how many will admit this, but I think we could actually be doing slightly better right now, but with the influx of added people our zergs develop the attention span of a gnat….Most of the time we are trying to get them to stop PVPing people at the gate long enough to run supply, etc….We have GOT to get better at some facets of the game, that we simply did not have to worry with before.

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sadistis.4257

Sadistis.4257

GFs on NSP BL… even when NSP and HoD teamed up on us ^.^ PAXA you trolls.
[Gore]

[NMG] Noir Mercenary Guild
-Sorrow’s Furnace WvW/tPvP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

[Gore]

lol yeah that was fun… Not necessarily teaming up, but taking advantage of the situation to even the odds.. Tho I’m jelly that you didn’t call me troll too <3.

@osif Ty for the duels after that, was lots of fun.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Grimm Maltok.3514

Grimm Maltok.3514

Seems like SF might be moving up after this week!

Grimm Maltok – Lvl 80 Thief
SF | Commander | [LORD]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I don’t think so, I think IoJ will even out their score a bit over the week and soonest would be next week.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Sadistis.4257

I predicted we would be in T7 2 weeks before we move up. first week we go to green second week we leave ^.^

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

the problems hod faces are myriad, but the biggest one since SF moved up is a bunch of people deciding to just stay out of wvw.

how boring is that?

instead they stand around LA and say things like, “i wish i didn’t care about wvw so much, because that score makes me want to cry” .

and i /facepalm … and bite my tongue … and am reminded why i stay out of LA as much as possible.

Pretty much echo this sentiment.

I thought we were doing somewhat well through the weekend then I see what I see on millenium. I guess HOD was having some problems getting into WvW for a bit? Did I read that somewhere?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

[Gore]

lol yeah that was fun… Not necessarily teaming up, but taking advantage of the situation to even the odds.. Tho I’m jelly that you didn’t call me troll too <3.

@osif Ty for the duels after that, was lots of fun.

Plus I am all of PAXA!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

It will pass once we move out. ET and FC had the same problem, one of the many reasons the score was not that close in those matchups.

Once we move out of T8 a large migration occurred from PvE to WvW. I hope with GoM taking a large lead now that it does not reverse for them.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Apparently, writing a well-thought out analysis of the current situation doesn’t work, and mods are annoying on this god kitten forum, so, here, a revised version:

There have been some great fights, both this week and last, against some very memorable guilds for me; as sad as I was that GoM left, taking RH with them, I’ve had the pleasure of fighting guilds such as [KING] and [PvP] who, while less of a small-man force of amazing like [RH] was, have been a blast to fight. NSP, too, has guilds that I absolutely love encountering, namely [Os] and [TFG].

As some of you, on all servers, might be aware, there has been some drama involving one of our commanders. She was bribed to transfer over to NSP, and, despite whatever she may claim her intentions to be, we take our server pride very seriously on HoD. As such, we consider what she did to be selling out and, most obviously, made her a kill on sight target in WvW. Apparently, she assumed that this would not happen and threw a hissy fit, deciding that she was transferring to NSP permanently and making sure that she would push us down to T8, so that HoD will “feel her wrath.”

I’ve lost a lot of respect for [XOXO] after tonight. Not for inviting her into your guild, not for bribing her to your server, but for joining in on her theatrics. You’re talking about a girl who claims that she trained all of the commanders on the server. The person who thinks she’s the kitten and would often drop in to voice comms in order to do nothing but complain about how everyone else is bad and she’s absolutely fantastic. About the girl who is so afraid of us focus firing her for stabbing us in the back that she’s scurrying for gold so she can buy a makeover kit. I’m sure you’ll soon grow as tired of her drama queen act as we all were, but she was still one of us, so until then, I hope you don’t mind that all of HoD will be hunting you.

ALSO, if I get banned from these forums, remember that I love you all so very, very much~ <3 Yes, even the egotistical PAXA dudes.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

(edited by KyoHanakaze.8145)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Apparently, writing a well-thought out analysis of the current situation doesn’t work, and mods are annoying on this god kitten forum, so, here.

XOXO you guys are awesome but I lost a lot of respect for you

Feni’s really annoying and a drama queen and did she really expect we wouldn’t kill her if she transferred servers, especially since she got bribed to do it?

Good fights this week, fun times.

K, cool.

My favorite part of your enlightenment was the part about commander training.

PAXA -GM

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

I’ve lost a lot of respect for [XOXO] after tonight. Not for inviting her into your guild, not for bribing her to your server, but for joining in on her theatrics.

Ok first of all, she got invited to the guild while still on HOD because Stalagta asked me and I quote “Dank is it ok if I invite Selene to guild, she has something she wants to say in guild chat”. What she had to say was simply “I <3 you guys”. We then spent awhile that night dueling each other after which I logged off.

The next night she suddenly appeared on NSP – Nobody in XOXO knew about it and I only found out when I noticed her say something in map chat. When I asked her she said it was temporary and her guild would be moving to Dragonbrand on Saturday.

Thirdly, I heard rumor that we offered her a Legendary to xfer and join us. Which if anyone knows us at all is utterly ridiculous. Nobody- in XOXO PVE’s EVER.. We have I think one person in our guild with a Legendary in the first place.

tl/sr(too long shoulda read) – XOXO had nothing to do with her xfer. We did not offer her anything to do it, nor know she was going to. We didn’t even know she had until she was spotted in /m chatting – regardless if she wants to stay , we welcome her.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Apparently, writing a well-thought out analysis of the current situation doesn’t work, and mods are annoying on this god kitten forum, so, here, a revised version:

There have been some great fights, both this week and last, against some very memorable guilds for me; as sad as I was that GoM left, taking RH with them, I’ve had the pleasure of fighting guilds such as [KING] and [PvP] who, while less of a small-man force of amazing like [RH] was, have been a blast to fight. NSP, too, has guilds that I absolutely love encountering, namely [Os] and [TFG].

As some of you, on all servers, might be aware, there has been some drama involving one of our commanders. She was bribed to transfer over to NSP, and, despite whatever she may claim her intentions to be, we take our server pride very seriously on HoD. As such, we consider what she did to be selling out and, most obviously, made her a kill on sight target in WvW. Apparently, she assumed that this would not happen and threw a hissy fit, deciding that she was transferring to NSP permanently and making sure that she would push us down to T8, so that HoD will “feel her wrath.”

I’ve lost a lot of respect for [XOXO] after tonight. Not for inviting her into your guild, not for bribing her to your server, but for joining in on her theatrics. You’re talking about a girl who claims that she trained all of the commanders on the server. The person who thinks she’s the kitten and would often drop in to voice comms in order to do nothing but complain about how everyone else is bad and she’s absolutely fantastic. About the girl who is so afraid of us focus firing her for stabbing us in the back that she’s scurrying for gold so she can buy a makeover kit. I’m sure you’ll soon grow as tired of her drama queen act as we all were, but she was still one of us, so until then, I hope you don’t mind that all of HoD will be hunting you.

ALSO, if I get banned from these forums, remember that I love you all so very, very much~ <3 Yes, even the egotistical PAXA dudes.

First off bub, although I hardly know her, I can see by your tear typhoon why she would want to leave HoD.

Second off I don’t give a fat rats kitten what “respect” your or anyone else has for XOXO. To be honest we don’t take ourselves nearly as serious as you do.

Thirdly , this is a big one.. we don’t care who you have on your awesome slawsome pathetic KOS list. Lets face it. She came to the right place to smackdown some HoD.
All of you HOD are on XOXO’s LOLKOS list.. lol. I can type death sentances too.

Forth and finally , she wasn’t having fun, she is trying a change. That’s what the games about.. fun.

Now begone!!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Sadistis.4257

I love XOXO they give me something entertaining to read while i’m at work >.<

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I love XOXO they give me something entertaining to read while i’m at work >.<

Its ok while I’m at work you gorey guys give me the laughs as I 1v5 your guild.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Theatrics? Perhaps you mean stuff like throwing a hissy fit on forums because someone changed servers?

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Ouch.
Thats gotta hurt.

Today?

The only real question on my mind i had this morning when SF trashed HoD-BL was
“why in the name of kitten are HoD taking stuff from my borderlands?”
I honestly dont see the rationale in leaving your homeworld and invading a 3rd party homeworld while you are being invaded yourselves by a completely different server

DISCLAIMER* above is not trash talk, im just proposing a suggestion as to why SF has such fun time with HoD BL

Overall great fights by everyone today. those few defenders in SF Garrison, good job today, your wall was down ,you had no supplies but a kitten load of siege Good hold :P

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Is this girl in question hot?

[PAXA]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Why thank you. Pretty much how all of our conversations are with other people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIx1vDKCmuU

[PAXA]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

girl transferring to NSP?

Teivospy better get her make up on

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

While I am a bit sad she moved, XOXO does have a lot of really funny and interesting people which are fun to hang out with #justsayin

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

While I am a bit sad she moved, XOXO does have a lot of really funny and interesting people which are fun to hang out with #justsayin

They really do!

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

They really do!

Nah we are all kitten

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Thirdly, I heard rumor that we offered her a Legendary to xfer and join us. Which if anyone knows us at all is utterly ridiculous. Nobody- in XOXO PVE’s EVER.. We have I think one person in our guild with a Legendary in the first place.

Can I have a legendary too? I know you have pve’ers in your guild !

VoxL, NSPPT

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Sarok.4369

Lord Sarok.4369

LK And Mend Made A Showing In The SF BL Tonight!
Omnomnom! Hylek Eat SF Zergs All Day Long!

Attachments:

TC Commander! PINK POWER!
FC Follower! GF Guardian!
Proud Asura! Guardians Forever!

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

Paxa’s new cheer squad -

Attachments:

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

HoD hope you enjoyed the show on the bridge in front of briar =)

I was scared you guys would have jumped in.

Heiann – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

I predicted we would be in T7 2 weeks before we move up. first week we go to green second week we leave ^.^

I predicted 4 weeks… Couldn’t know, IOJ would still be losing that many points despite being the definite underdog already…

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

wow HoD is just killing it this week even when they r outmanned and being double teamed by SF and the NSP alliance at night time they still hold their own keep up the good work u guys u all really outskill ur opponents servers thats for sure u have my vote anytime ^^

<3 Thanks for the vote of confidence.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Whoever the LORD thief was i just fought 1 min ago.. good fight!

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Phil.5280

Phil.5280

All I got from this is that the ladies love them some NSP.

Come to NSP if you want to be on the most goodlookingest server.

Jolly Archon
Northern Shiverpeaks
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

Come to NSP if you want to be on the most goodlookingest server.

this can’t be true, because i’m not there.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Grimm Maltok.3514

Grimm Maltok.3514

Whoever the LORD thief was i just fought 1 min ago.. good fight!

I would presume that would be me :P, really the only LORD thief running around BL’s “trying” to roam.

~Grimm

Grimm Maltok – Lvl 80 Thief
SF | Commander | [LORD]