Gandara Vs Baruch vs Aurora

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Thanks for the epic fights! Having great times at Hills nowadays.

The bunny be with you!

Blob v blob fights look pretty dull really.
Sorry,
sure it was more fun to take part in that to watch but you just cant really make out anything

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Welcome to our new transfer guild, they said they’ll be on late tonight.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Whut? Another nightcpping guild? We’re screwed then.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: Raison Curia.4216

Raison Curia.4216

Thanks for welcoming us to Gandara, Tally
We here at [YOLO] are proud to be part of the family now.

See you all on the battlefield!

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Where have all the guilds and pvpers gone? all I see is blob vs blob vs TUP

lol at bringing entire zone just to deal with less than 20 TUP

The best fights tonight on gd bl by far was 3way between bay and garra in the open, but the open fights are few and far between

sad state of game when 2 of my favourite servers change their playstyle just for lolz wxp progression… not like the titles or increases do that much

use some iniative and spread out

/kind regards TUP

Ps. Brave brave sir robin is coming for you

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Hmm a new guild to Gandara… called [YOLO]… although I do not know the full guild name, I’m thinking YOLO refers to the popular wording under teens for ‘You Only Live Once’. Just a serious question, does this mean you leave the battlefield after dieing once? Because your guildtag states you only live once.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Hmm a new guild to Gandara… called [YOLO]… although I do not know the full guild name, I’m thinking YOLO refers to the popular wording under teens for ‘You Only Live Once’. Just a serious question, does this mean you leave the battlefield after dieing once? Because your guildtag states you only live once.

Nah Argwulf, dont worry. They helped me doing my WvW-Invader killing monthly tonight. Many, many fights, and many, many wipes (mostly we got wiped) they stood up until now. Now I feel like in Asterix and Obelix. The last bastion cant be taken my the masses of Gandaras!
Keep trying to get Redlake, the loot is good!
BTW: HUGE thanks to TUP for the awesome fun tonight!

~ Gandara

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Yolo = community endorsed zerging just what this matchup needs more of

80 guys to take a camp gg

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Sounds fun, personally I know that anyone running with a tag like that would get my priority, so get your tank builds up [YOLO]!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Oh my god this is so frustrating. gandara has recently been plagued by some YOLO guild. Now we have queues at 2:00AM GMT.. what the hell is this :S. We’ve been recently informed that they have a huge primetime presence also… Sorry AG and BB but us smaller roaming guilds wont be seen much at this rate :s

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Castiel.7298

Castiel.7298

Does anyone know anything about them? I just got in GBL after about an hour long queue with some new guild running around.

Azradel – Guild leader of Semper Dius [Dius]
You are not prepared.
http://www.semperdius.co.uk/

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

YOLO guild all I can say is lol are you really that bad ?

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Nuke, Yolo Aint a new transfer guild… gandarians feel like spreading false information…
Same people different Tags

Its basically a community guild(they been running the yolobus for awhile now) which invites everyone on the server, and run around with one commander as one megablob even taking supply camps and veterans like that just for the wxp lolol

Gandara is selling its soul for WXP like other servers are losing their identity… they could of been a lot more effective spreading out but no was just auto attacking zerglings… I mean if every server does the same thing that’s what 3 commander a map… 4 maps… 12 people out hundreds calling the shots and everyone else is pawns = game going downhill

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

YOLO is simply a community driven WXP train. Not very efficient 50+ to take camps. Surprised you didn’t zone hope soggyfrog

Its not new, its so 2012.

BB and Gand wouldn’t move anywhere on GDBL tonight without the zombie train following. Sporadic good fights to be had, getting stuck in the middle of both and giving both sides hell. Nuke man, twice atleast tonight you wouldnt engage us with even numbers, first in the NW you waited for the other spanish horde to “sneak” behind us – not very effectively I might add Hate to see bigger numbers or even similiar numbers just turn tail and run. Then again between Bay and Garrison with the BB blob and GD blob going at it, still you wouldn’t come solo, sadpanda. I hope you don’t relegate yourself to the level of the blobbers, your better than that.

Here’s to the rest of the week….

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

Oh lol the ignorance. Match-up getting trolled.

If you talk about blobs…
Then lets speak of certain United FuryPlan of Kissing Rddts blob need not say more.

(edited by Vincavec.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Dranul, i wish it was the case. It’s actually a new guild/alliance. So far i have only seen them zerg and talk crap in teamchat. This sucks as much for us as it does for you.

Despite our use of the words yolo and swag for mad giggles, this new guild is in no way linked to the Gandarans who hate the blob mentality.

See you on the battlefield guys. Had some fun and awesome fights today!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Blob can suck my left cashew nut.

Guilds are all at an junction now. Take it like men, wipe a few times more a night than normal but savour smashing down 4x 5x your number when it goes oh so smooth. Getting tighter, getting more organised OR do as several have done and mass recruit. Ask yourselves are you men or mice. If pugs keep following you, ditch them its simple to do.

Hope there are still self respecting guilds still out there by the end of the week, let alone month.

To all the zerglings out there, when you do wipe, you realise you give the guilds more WXP in one wipe than you get from an entire zone or 2. Try joining a WvW guild, you might actually enjoy the game. Unless ofc mindlessly following the 60-100 guys infront of you, barely having time to hit 1 or 2 of the 20 enemies in the way is “fun” for you.

WvW should be for PvPers kick them PvDers out

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

I see green keeps

Attachments:

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

It was VLK, Clan Valkyria. Using hacks as a ranger and he still died all the time and didn’t get to kill anyone? He is bad and he should feel bad! He was also jumping on top of buildings where no mortal can jump. Maybe BB has some niftyy keen superpower friends? Either way, recorded some of his silly derping and reported him.

Hello everyone, as a part of the administration of Clan Valkyria multigame comunity,first I have to apologize for what happened.

I confirm that he was using hacks (we caught him as we read this) and we inmediatly kicked him out of our guild. Also we reported him for using hacks and we expect that he’ll be banned soon.

Again I apologize in the name of our guild for this guy, and ask the comunity not to judge our entire guild for 1 guy, we are +300 player and it seems not all of them are clean players.

ChuckCompany Cpt. of Clan Valkyria Multijuegos

Well played sir, if it was a member of my guild I would urge officers to do the same.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: kykex.2460

kykex.2460

To all the zerg whiners:

“see the straw in your brother’s eye and not the rafter in your own”

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

Who the kitten are this YOLO guild? It took me almost an hour to get into Gandara BL and when I finally joined I find this megablob running around steamrolling everything in sight. I don’t know where they came from but I hope they go back – they are one-trick ponies who lack any tactical skill other then using huge numbers. How long are free transfers open? If this blobiness continues I might switch to some non-blobby tier.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Aleph Naught.9034

Aleph Naught.9034

I asked one of YOLO members in whisper and he said they transferred from one of lower tier servers because, and I quote “we were tired of that small-scale crap”.

Sigh.

Mild Delirium | Innuendum [ENDO] | Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Logged on after having been skiing for the reset weekend and all I find is this YOLO guild cluttering up every queue. No chance to get a guild group in anywhere. From what I heard they have good presence at all hours?

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Jono M.8519

Jono M.8519

RIP in peace Gandaran WvW. It was a good 7 months. Time to transfer to SFR.

in WvW

Posted by: BrownMonkey.4061

BrownMonkey.4061

Thanks for all the warm welcome from Gandara and hostile reception from BB+AG. So far we’ve enjoyed our stay in Gandara and showed our appreciation by painting EB green. It’s a different style of playing compared to T8 WvW, with more challenges to be tackled in Gandara. We hope we can contribute more to the server, not just a 1-hit wonder. YOLO!

Captain of Bloody Pirates [YARR] – Gandara

(edited by BrownMonkey.4061)

in WvW

Posted by: Mausler.3748

Mausler.3748

If pugs keep following you, ditch them its simple to do.

Pray tell, what is wrong in having your leet guild group augmented by pugs (say 15 + 15)? Sure, it makes winning against 30 opponents less impressive on video, but apart from that, it seems not a bad idea to win battles.

[I noticed an attempt to ditch pugs last night on AG BL, but failed to understand it, as the opponents ran groups of around 30.]

in WvW

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

Honestly, I think [YOLO] is exactly what we need to get an edge. We didn’t have any super huge guilds before really. I can already see moral improving across the whole server.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Actually zerging is the worst possible manner of getting Wxp. I go raiding with my friends daily, 5-10 man always and we just go taking towers with 2-3 rams, claim supply camps and start lighting fires over the whole borderland. It’s good fun to see zergs running around mindlessly, while we take 3 times more objectivities than them in a shorter time.
Zergs are the noobs in here.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Welcome YOLO. Nice to see new faces. One request; please speak english in LA, the Russian is getting a little tired.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in WvW

loseros.5912

YOLO is simply a community driven WXP train. Not very efficient 50+ to take camps. Surprised you didn’t zone hope soggyfrog

Its not new, its so 2012.

BB and Gand wouldn’t move anywhere on GDBL tonight without the zombie train following. Sporadic good fights to be had, getting stuck in the middle of both and giving both sides hell. Nuke man, twice atleast tonight you wouldnt engage us with even numbers, first in the NW you waited for the other spanish horde to “sneak” behind us – not very effectively I might add Hate to see bigger numbers or even similiar numbers just turn tail and run. Then again between Bay and Garrison with the BB blob and GD blob going at it, still you wouldn’t come solo, sadpanda. I hope you don’t relegate yourself to the level of the blobbers, your better than that.

Here’s to the rest of the week….

If you’ve seen us recently we aren’t in full strengh. Not the usual raid leaders leading or the usual people fighting. Some new guys to wvw, people in holidays, plus unusual raid leaders… i think if not today, tomorrow at least, we’ll be nearly in full strenght.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Just wanna say hi to all the Gandarans that is trying to do a April Fools day prank with [YOLO] good luck next year Gandara

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: jtook.6508

jtook.6508

Honestly, I think [YOLO] is exactly what we need to get an edge. We didn’t have any super huge guilds before really. I can already see moral improving across the whole server.

Me and the guildies are gonna wait and see just how good this is. I can feel queues getting longer already, and Gandara just dosn’t feel like home any more and they’ve only just arrived kitten

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

Blob can suck my left cashew nut.

Guilds are all at an junction now. Take it like men, wipe a few times more a night than normal but savour smashing down 4x 5x your number when it goes oh so smooth. Getting tighter, getting more organised OR do as several have done and mass recruit. Ask yourselves are you men or mice. If pugs keep following you, ditch them its simple to do.

Hope there are still self respecting guilds still out there by the end of the week, let alone month.

To all the zerglings out there, when you do wipe, you realise you give the guilds more WXP in one wipe than you get from an entire zone or 2. Try joining a WvW guild, you might actually enjoy the game. Unless ofc mindlessly following the 60-100 guys infront of you, barely having time to hit 1 or 2 of the 20 enemies in the way is “fun” for you.

WvW should be for PvPers kick them PvDers out

Seriously though, stop whining and adapt.

Sure we didn’t like it when we met Piken and their blobs of blobbidy blob, but we enjoyed flanking them and they flanked us.

If -some- people, like YOLO, likes to run 50 why shouldn’t they? I don’t really care. The same goes for the UNTY Fury KISS Rddt blob – if they enjoy holding hands now and then why shouldn’t they ?

It’s just a game, and you wipe once and awhile, so what ….

You whine about blobs from other servers when the real blob is from AG, and is made by several strong guilds who could easily just find several of other tactics to be succesful.

YOLO is not a community guild, and they transferred here. No one really likes them on Gandara so I don’t think they’ll stay – They are filling our queues and are generally misplaced here.

in WvW

Posted by: Brahn.8674

Brahn.8674

That is because we have like 1000 different guilds in gandara and no big ones

Brahhnnn[YaK] Level 80 Guardian
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

@Vincavec I didn’t say YOLO is a community guild, but it’s an artificial guild, stated by on of Gandaras guild. If you want it to be a secret, make sure the guilds on Gandara don’t post it on their forum so you guys can easily be googled http://farstarguild.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=235e5485160b16935fb263b85bc6d9fe&topic=924.0

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

@Vincavec I didn’t say YOLO is a community guild, but it’s an artificial guild, stated by on of Gandaras guild. If you want it to be a secret, make sure the guilds on Gandara don’t post it on their forum so you guys can easily be googled http://farstarguild.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=235e5485160b16935fb263b85bc6d9fe&topic=924.0

I can assure you [YOLO] is a legit guild, and they’re here to stay. They transferred from T8, because they were getting bored there, so they came to gandara. Not sure who this farstar alliance is but i’ve never seen them before on gandara. Anyways, we gandarans aren’t too happy about them either, since they make massive queues.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Yeah I’ve not heard of Farstar and there’s a serious side to this HUGE guild moving over, I’ve been stuck in a queue for EB for AGES and now BB BL

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

I think I am going to transfer servers. The queues are too long.
So sad I have been on Gandara since beta.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

I’ll never leave Gandara… stares at the Lion’s Arch portals

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

lol, joke failed, accept it! even a link to your april fools forum thread has been posted.

Anyways, i don’t like what is happening to this tier at the moment. So much numbers blobbed up. FURY allways runs as a guild only, we do keep in touch with other guilds through voicecoms to support eachother when needed. It sucks that we are forced to put in 3 guilds to wipe a big blob of enemies who only run together and just move with these numbers from camp to tower to keep. You do know you can take camps with less than 50 right?

To all the guilds that DO run on their own and try to achieve stuff by using their skills and tactics instead of big numbers and autoattack, much respect! we are a dying breed.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Yolobus isn’t fake, I swear down… can’t get in any maps :x

Yea those Farstar forums aren’t our community forums…

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Posted by: Spears.5381

Spears.5381

And we could have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!

Engineer Spears – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Branwulf.8673

Branwulf.8673

Turn that QQ into Choo Choo and start your own Swagtrain bro.

Semper Dius – Gandara

in WvW

loseros.5912

Meanwhile in Baruch… all bl outnunbered

Guess what! PvE event incoming!!!!

Last week 1h queue all bl. This one outnumbered in all bl

Asterilla

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

AG… Respect to [SWAG].. Sham though, you just don’t even have the Swag to compete with YOLObus though

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

So AG’s got a Swagtrain now?, that’s cute.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

AG is about as cute as a cat that eats birds.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

And in this gandara is the bird?

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Not on your borderlands <3

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Oh lol the ignorance. Match-up getting trolled.

If you talk about blobs…
Then lets speak of certain United FuryPlan of Kissing Rddts blob need not say more.

I would not say KISS, FURY, RDDT, UNTY are a blob, Just because we have coordinated working guilds when the 4 guilds are active does not mean we blob up. We use alot of choke point and flank tactics between set guilds! Absolutely nothing wrong with a working server that does not officially blob. You guys should try it, its more fun for 40 people from set guilds in the crossfire of 80-100 man enemy blob and we wipe you?

You win some you lose some and the same for us.
I am comfortable in knowing you guys can troll as much as you like but do not have the facts of how Aurora glade guilds play.

We can fraps as much BB or Gandara blobs are you like and you will clearly see who is the true blob.

You guys seriously lost all tact towards your servers and when you get wiped you blame blobs.

DEAL WITH IT!!
Nothing else to say on the matter.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~