Magoonba/Fort JANTHIR/Dragonbrand 25/01/2013

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Honestly guys… OG is a great guild, and as a commander, if I could control their movements, I would worry about so much less. BT is also a great guild, and their large-scale open combat is just as valid as OG’s roaming.

Can we leave it at that?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Does DB really wait until FA is on inner at Mag Bay? This will change how FA operates. We’ve been assuming that DB is just trying to take us down. (It’s a bit strange watching 3 roaming bands of DB with 5-15 members hover around FA’s area on Maguuma’s BL when DB doesn’t even own hills).

If you guys are really trying to take hills what you WANT to do is attack Maguuma as much as possible so we can focus on them as well. Taking their Northeast Supply, trebbing that South Hills gate. Ramming the Northwest Hills gate (thereby opening the walls to be cleared on the south, and securing a nice open flow of troops to inner Hills). There are a lot of things you can do that would get you points, and also make Maguuma lose points at the same time.

The reason why Bay takes FA so long every night is because DB is NOT attacking hills in force, Maguuma barely has to worry about it.

Food for thought.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

since OG isn’t skilled enough to take on bigger numbers, unlike other small outfits i have seen, perhaps they should transfer to a lower tier. it’s unfortunate that they realized their place in the food chain after the free transfer period has ended, but such is life.

They were going to…no one wanted them though. Funny part is, from what I’ve seen they -are- skilled…but they don’t seem to realize this is an MMO…a “Social” game. You may not be out to make friends, but don’t be surprised when no one wants you around because of it.

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Does DB really wait until FA is on inner at Mag Bay? This will change how FA operates. We’ve been assuming that DB is just trying to take us down. (It’s a bit strange watching 3 roaming bands of DB with 5-15 members hover around FA’s area on Maguuma’s BL when DB doesn’t even own hills).

If you guys are really trying to take hills what you WANT to do is attack Maguuma as much as possible so we can focus on them as well. Taking their Northeast Supply, trebbing that South Hills gate. Ramming the Northwest Hills gate (thereby opening the walls to be cleared on the south, and securing a nice open flow of troops to inner Hills). There are a lot of things you can do that would get you points, and also make Maguuma lose points at the same time.

The reason why Bay takes FA so long every night is because DB is NOT attacking hills in force, Maguuma barely has to worry about it.

Food for thought.

I’ve just been noticing that by the time FA makes it to inner, SOMETHING always happens over in east keep which causes us to fall out of west… lol maybe it’s just me noticing it? and I certainly don’t speak for everyone else on this server, but i think it’s kinda clear that we don’t want to pull all our efforts to win this matchup (thus the addition of the tolbhrin finisher achievement) lol~~

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Okay DB and Mags…here’s the deal. We really want to play you guys next week. We’ll even bring the beer. FREE BEER!

FA is playing far better than both of us atm, so they’d be the most fun no doubt. Unfortunately you’re gonna do a pretty impressive tier vault if the current predictions are anything to go by!

Did I mention the free beer? Mags and DB have worked hard, you need a break this week…maybe go play some (shock) PVE or level an alt, or watch TV. No need to keep your nose to the grindstone all the time. Plenty of time for that next week.

LOL pve! I went to pve e the other day to get the rest of my armorset i want and a guy was like.“hey, you are in PRO!What the kitten are u doing here? you should be in wvw!” XD

As for leveling alt characters: If you guys got killed by a bunch of naked people from our guild, that was all of us starting a lowbie character including our commander and it was a blast capping quaggans and camps…and be overrun by a zerg of lv80 enemies!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Yo, Maguuma. I ain’t namin’ names. and not for nuthin’ , it is what it is, speak of the devil and that’s how the cookie crumbles. … ?
?

I have read scripture of people worshiping a Sky Ram. I don’t know if it was gunpowder and reflective devices, but that kittening thing was floating!

Just looking for an official comment for the DR Occasional Herald.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Honestly guys… OG is a great guild, and as a commander, if I could control their movements, I would worry about so much less. BT is also a great guild, and their large-scale open combat is just as valid as OG’s roaming.

Can we leave it at that?

Apparently not.

The differences in opinion between Player Skill and Objective Completion will always be debated in games like these.

The commander fervently typing away orders and info to his zerg/team/etc that is outmanned sieging against a stronger force can argue it takes skill to do that as much as a player who can effectively take on a 2v1 or 3v1 and survive/win.

Example: Capture the Flag. Theres the guy who gets 10 kills and zero deaths, but never scores a flag capture. Then theres the guy who didnt get any kills, but ninja’d and ran back with the flag everytime without so much as being touched. Who is the better player? The Killer? He could of slaughtered everyone and simply walked with it after. Or the Capturer? Who never needed to bother with anyone else in the first place?

Personally, If i kill you. And your dead. What objective, besides rez running and resupplying, are you putting effort/help into actually after being killed? Kill em enough times and they’ll either stop and get kitten, or send an unimaginably larger force against you.

Theres a very real and positive (towards your team) effect from having a 5-10man killsquad roam around and slaughter everything that moves, putting swords all along the map and causing general Chaos amongst the defenders.

Plus lets say you have 50 players on the map. 10 Players are seasoned tPvP type killers. The other 40 are generally versed WvWers with good response time to orders.

Would you zerg it with all 50 players on the map? Divide maybe into two groups?

Personally i’d stick all those tPvP types all together and let them go off on their own.
Their 10 tPvP players are a over all larger force then what a normal 10 man could bring. And the 40 WvWers could be sent to an area to quickly and effectively take advantage of such a blatant distraction and proceed to ninja/quick cap/steamroll another objective that actually had WvW practical purpose.

tPvPers serve better purpose on the battlefield by being able to fight effectively, whether in a small group or alone. But are generally wasted when put into a zerg situation. You want tPvPers running Supply? For Real? When instead you could just send them to the counter-chokepoint of the keep your currently trying to siege and have them blockade any enemy reinforcements from securing supply/defensive siege within while trying to run back into that tower/keep/castle.

Kill squads, 5 Mans, and Roamers all can have purposes on the battlefield, each actually benefiting the server, just as much as the zergers, defenders, and supply runners.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Since there is no number that when reached says that you are a zerg I wont comment on that part, However 15-20 man roaming party is most defiantly not the norm. I will say that being a zerg has less to do with the numbers and much more to do how they approach a confrontation.

Preacher

Sorry, I saw this comment while I was at work, and figured I’d throw in some perspective. Before our transfers, our Zergs were roughly 20 people sometimes upwards of 30, but rarely above. Pulling in 60 was sort of a big deal.

Now that we have the numbers and shot up to a tier we weren’t prepared for, we have loads of people fighting a more coordinated force. The worst part is, these people are refusing to join us on mumble and work with us.

This makes things rather difficult when we have 60 FA outside of West keep, and need to make a push, but only 15 people are listening. What’s even more annoying is commanders who refuse to use it.

So yeah, this match up is fun and all, but it’s most definitely not what we’re used to.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

I think FA is just falling for all the “you guys are the zergiest” troll bait because we’ve never been winning by enough to earn the title. I for one know that Mag and DB are awesome sports even in the face of an uphill battle.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I think it would be best for all of us to control our urges (mine included) to respond to perceived trolling (whether it be deliberate or not) and keep this thread on topic. Been having some excellent fights this match up, so let us keep it positive and as flame free as we can.

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Kill squads, 5 Mans, and Roamers all can have purposes on the battlefield, each actually benefiting the server, just as much as the zergers, defenders, and supply runners.

And this is why I love WvW. Some days I feel like just following, some days defense, some day upgrading, some day scouting, etc. WvW affords me the possibility to do any of those and all help my team.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

I had to get my thinking cap, reading glasses, and contemplative Gandalf pipe to figure out how your post didn’t just say what the post you quoted said, it was like reversed summarized. Fun read though.

Can we leave it at that?

Apparently not.

The differences in opinion between Player Skill and Objective Completion will always be debated in games like these.

The commander fervently typing away orders and info to his zerg/team/etc that is outmanned sieging against a stronger force can argue it takes skill to do that as much as a player who can effectively take on a 2v1 or 3v1 and survive/win.

Example: Capture the Flag. Theres the guy who gets 10 kills and zero deaths, but never scores a flag capture. Then theres the guy who didnt get any kills, but ninja’d and ran back with the flag everytime without so much as being touched. Who is the better player? The Killer? He could of slaughtered everyone and simply walked with it after. Or the Capturer? Who never needed to bother with anyone else in the first place?

Personally, If i kill you. And your dead. What objective, besides rez running and resupplying, are you putting effort/help into actually after being killed? Kill em enough times and they’ll either stop and get kitten, or send an unimaginably larger force against you.

Theres a very real and positive (towards your team) effect from having a 5-10man killsquad roam around and slaughter everything that moves, putting swords all along the map and causing general Chaos amongst the defenders.

Plus lets say you have 50 players on the map. 10 Players are seasoned tPvP type killers. The other 40 are generally versed WvWers with good response time to orders.

Would you zerg it with all 50 players on the map? Divide maybe into two groups?

Personally i’d stick all those tPvP types all together and let them go off on their own.
Their 10 tPvP players are a over all larger force then what a normal 10 man could bring. And the 40 WvWers could be sent to an area to quickly and effectively take advantage of such a blatant distraction and proceed to ninja/quick cap/steamroll another objective that actually had WvW practical purpose.

tPvPers serve better purpose on the battlefield by being able to fight effectively, whether in a small group or alone. But are generally wasted when put into a zerg situation. You want tPvPers running Supply? For Real? When instead you could just send them to the counter-chokepoint of the keep your currently trying to siege and have them blockade any enemy reinforcements from securing supply/defensive siege within while trying to run back into that tower/keep/castle.

I agree that varied groups have their place, but it’s sort of been typecast into one thing by so many of these groups that they sort of pigeon hole themselves.

Kash
NSP

(edited by kash.9213)

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Is anyone else from FA thoroughly amused that we are the zerg server now? So long in this tier and we finally reach the pinnacle of T3, being the server that the other two servers complain about for being too zergy, while we sit here and try to justify our skill.

My thought is this, the meta is stupid, go look for fun however you find it, do that for a few hours then log.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Might as well rename the thread after this “Bunzy’s Play Pen.”

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

Wall of text hits you for 28,945. The last thing I want to do when I get out of class is read a dissertation about how bad your life is fighting against the bourgeois zerg.

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

I had to get my thinking cap, reading glasses, and contemplative Gandalf pipe to figure out how your post didn’t just say what the post you quoted said, it was like reversed summarized. Fun read though.

Stuff

Im usually long winded, my apologies.

But the point is vaild nonetheless.

in WvW

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

hi Drtoph! ^^

login and guard my siege?

kidding, kidding…

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Is anyone else from FA thoroughly amused that we are the zerg server now? So long in this tier and we finally reach the pinnacle of T3, being the server that the other two servers complain about for being too zergy, while we sit here and try to justify our skill.

My thought is this, the meta is stupid, go look for fun however you find it, do that for a few hours then log.

Yeah, I thought so

2 weeks ago, it was ‘the norm’ to log on and have to retake the EB keep and get the waypoint up every morning because CD had swept through overnight and flipped everything.

It actually makes me a little sad when I see the green keep in our hands.

… But not that sad We knew right from the day IoJ joined us that we were heading for Tier 2. It wasn’t arrogance, but a matter of coverage. This tier will fare better without us and I hope that Kaineng doesn’t get to just steal their way to tier 2 thanks to mathmagicians and ruin it for Mag/DB

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

I agree that varied groups have their place, but it’s sort of been typecast into one thing by so many of these groups that they sort of pigeon hole themselves.

This is a little vague to me, could you explain?

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

hi Drtoph! ^^

login and guard my siege?

kidding, kidding…

quite the dookie storm I stirred up there, eh?

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

Large groups need small groups, and small groups need large groups. It will never change. The thread seems to be taking a discussion role between size and skill. In my personal experience, my common team of three takes camps and destroys defenders. Of course that changes if ten people are at the camp and have it singed up.

Team of five players vs undefended and abandoned towers using guild siege suit buys enough time to ninja a tower. Same with keeps without upgraded walls.

Of course, properly defended with siege and a commander that knows what he is doing and players who are willing to listen as well will always be able to defend anything against a larger number of players.

One can make up for lesser numbers to a certain degree in using siege. The skill of the zerg as a whole is important. I’ve had my strike team create three to five arrow carts on a tower and with help from others defend against thirty or more players. Then there are very smart guilds of ten or more who know how to systematically take a tower.

The only thing that I ever argue about are the guilds who think they have massive skill from taking undefended towers and keeps, but there really is a difference between skill bases out there.

The greater experience and coordination one has, the less that size becomes and issue.

Death is also a skill, knowing when to die to prevent a structure from being capped or buying time in death. The idea when I play is to be able to leave and see that we are happy.

I love having maguma bay captured, setting up some defense there and when we are about to lose after being worn away, I call for other commanders to come to help. It takes a good commander to not just see the wind blowing against them but to ask others of the same rank and grade for help.

In the process of calling for help, we wipe out maguma zerg after maguma zerg. Must feel insulting that we are able to capture bay, build waypoint there and defend it against the very best.

Oh yes, hello to [WaR]. Thank you for showing up as I am in FA and making it interesting for us. You kept us from getting bored. We were wondering when the big boys were going to come out and play and welcome the challenge. You are much better than kitten or EA.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

^ Your answer for a skilled defense is to bring more people. I see your logic. Well played, never seen that before.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I feel like “kitten” is in reference to our guild, who never claimed to be elite or “big boys”, but that’s some pretty great flame bait. I don’t think EA ever claimed to be such either. And yeah, you are able to take west keep from us, good job! Your ability to command large numbers well far exceeds ours, because 3 weeks ago we had half of these numbers. PS: It’s a lot easier to take our west keep when we hit our map siege limit without even knowing how!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

kitten kitten they are a bunch of kitten

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

saiyr.3071

:( I thought we were friends

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

This is a little vague to me, could you explain?

In that those groups find a comfort zone, and are horribly uncomfortable outside of it. Specialties are great, there’s people on Mag who have some meta mechanics down to a science that when something within their specialty is needed, we summon them like on the “like a good neighbor state farm is there” commercial. It’s those groups who want to claim dominance who become totally dominated by the rest of the game that surrounds their self proclaimed niche.

Sometimes you’re needed for something else and you simply have to be good enough to jump in and keep the pace. This is what I’m seeing more of in this tier, are those more specialized groups being capable of adapting when needed, or at least not embarrassingly self imploding. It’s much more fun not entirely knowing what we’re possibly up against at any given encounter.

Kash
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Yea, too many kittens here.
All we need now is pics of a bunch of kittens to enlighten this topic.

Nyan! Meow!

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Does that actually bother people? I might start dancing and sitting on corpses.

The act of dancing or sitting or jumping on defeated players is very disrespectful. If it makes your defeat easier to handle when your opponent bows or salutes giving you respect then what the hell to think it feels like to have an opponent dance, jump or sit on a defeated player?
C’mon lets have some respect for each other. We are all trying hard and battling hard. Some players have only won because their opponent hit the wrong key or a skill bug or lag worked against the defeated player. And you all know who you are that does this disrespecting defeated players when you know you should’ve lost. I’ve seen most disrespect done by Thiefs and d/d Eles seriously. It’s the Warriors and Rangers and Engineers I’ve seen giving most respect.
I usually give a bow or salute to players I’ve defeated if it was 1v1 or 1+v1 or whatever. And I will also so it to defeated players that fought a good fight even if I was not involved in the fight. And there are times when the opponent is downed that I will bow or salute and then go on my way allowing the player to rally.
After all, the purpose of WvW is not to hate each other (altho that is usually what happens to humans that have to war against each other), it’s about having fun. Not about who has the better skills, who has the bigger zerg or has the most points, those are just the outcome of WvW. The purpose is to have fun after all its a game and game were made for fun.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

stuff

Congrats on your first keep capture.

I hope you have many more.

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

in WvW

Posted by: Hilde.3816

Hilde.3816

Can we have at least one full page without whine? Please?

It would trigger the zombie apocalypse.

Lil Zinna – Necro
[APS]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Sooooo, was BT having a bad night at SW camp on Mag just now? Because I heard so many good things on the forums, but I’m really disappointed. Or did our guys already learn their tricks? This was my first time fighting them and it wasn’t hard to call out what they were doing. Don’t overextend and we win. When they would finally come to us, we wipe them or push them back. They ball up in a corner or hide behind a structure, and hope for someone to come after them or attempt a flank. This repeated for more than 5 times.

Too too too predictable. These tactics will only take out pugs and anyone unfamiliar with fighting against groups that outnumber you and/or have tight communications. Hopefully BT has more up their sleeves, because that was seriously just unimpressive. I’m not trying to be rude, it’s just that it was such a stark difference than from what I’ve heard, that I’m in awe.

Hints:
Stacking doesn’t work
More support Guardians

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Yea Mag pugs are getting used to fighting BT. One time I saw like 20-30 AE sitting at the spot where the BT zergball died. It was funny.

Their zergball has a frontal attack cone. What I do is dodge that frontal attack and just run beside or behind them. I tend to not get hit at all while dropping a ton of AE on their ball.

Ninein
-Maguuma

(edited by Ninein.4782)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Aw, so they are one trick ponies? Too bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Would you be so kind as to check the sig before you respond next time? I am not a member of BT. Their playing time is earlier than mine.

Hey man, pull your head outa BT’s butt and maybe you could see whats happening lol.

That was actually the fight we where watching. For not being a zerg guild you guys sure held of the entirety of DB BL in that one keep. Ill admit you have a tactic, drop 3 mesmer portals let DB rush lord room, portal back up rinse repeat, sad they kept falling for such a silly gimmick.

Also you had a fairly large amount of people, when you guys portaled in and out my screen completely filled with red BT tags and we where at a distance. This video is zerging with some tactic, still outnumbering the enemy and you cant say you werent because I was there, you out numbered Mag and DB at that keep.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Ah hem, it was you guys on Maguuma that were kittening about BT – not BT bragging about its skills. Go read the last few pages. I’m glad you guys won a fight though. That has to feel pretty good.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Ah hem, it was you guys on Maguuma that were kittening about BT – not BT bragging about its skills. Go read the last few pages. I’m glad you guys won a fight though. That has to feel pretty good.

Not as good as the billion players that /dance’d after a day-long siege on west keep on Saturday.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Woah, you sound hurt. I didn’t say BT was bragging, did? I clearly said, “I heard good things about them” obviously that would imply it’s from other people. My beef is with those other people for hyping them. I’ve already expressed my displeasure with them, haven’t I, REBEL?!

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Not as good as the billion players that /dance’d after a day-long siege on west keep on Saturday.

I’m not sure if this is some passive aggressive panty wadding at getting danced on after getting killed or whether you are bragging about defending a keep. Luckily, I don’t care. The posters on Maguuma have really fallen. You guys use to be witty and clever. Now you guys are just sad and angry. Eat two cookies and call me in the morning. This is a game.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Yeah idk the camp was terrible, i’ve been getting lag spikes every 30s since the patch… hopefully it’s just my kittenty connection and not something anet messed with

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Now you guys are just sad and angry. .

Woah, really? Because that was my first impression of you. No lie.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m not sure if this is some passive aggressive panty wadding at getting danced on after getting killed or whether you are bragging about defending a keep. Luckily, I don’t care. The posters on Maguuma have really fallen. You guys use to be witty and clever. Now you guys are just sad and angry. Eat two cookies and call me in the morning. This is a game.

I literally don’t care if anyone dances on my corpse, and I wasn’t there in the first place, it was only told to me that they were extremely happy about the siege finally ending. Funny that you should call me out about that when your posts have all been pretty terrible and angry. I’m sorry if my bad humor makes you mad, but lucky for you, I don’t care either!

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

I dont care harder than anyone here

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I dont care harder than anyone here

If that were true, you wouldn’t have capitalized your I. Booya.

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

Funny that you should call me out about that when your posts have all been pretty terrible and angry.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

in WvW

saiyr.3071

my posts are so terrible

and so angry

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

so, so angry…

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

in WvW

Posted by: DarthBenedict.3410

DarthBenedict.3410

Bunzy is a tactical genius who can single handedly aggro an entire zerg and hold them up in pointless forum arguments for hours.

[WäR]

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Sooooo, was BT having a bad night at SW camp on Mag just now? Because I heard so many good things on the forums, but I’m really disappointed. Or did our guys already learn their tricks? This was my first time fighting them and it wasn’t hard to call out what they were doing. Don’t overextend and we win. When they would finally come to us, we wipe them or push them back. They ball up in a corner or hide behind a structure, and hope for someone to come after them or attempt a flank. This repeated for more than 5 times.

Too too too predictable. These tactics will only take out pugs and anyone unfamiliar with fighting against groups that outnumber you and/or have tight communications. Hopefully BT has more up their sleeves, because that was seriously just unimpressive. I’m not trying to be rude, it’s just that it was such a stark difference than from what I’ve heard, that I’m in awe.

Hints:
Stacking doesn’t work
More support Guardians

I’m sorry but I was at that camp – there was literally 8 BT there, 1 guy from OBEY, me (the PRO mesmer) and one guy who wasn’t repping a tag. You had a lot of troops, siege and NPC guards. They were just screwing around, I wasn’t even in comms with them. I don’t even normally play during BT’s time slot, so I’m not even going to comment on their “mmo skill level”; it’s kind of cute how fired up you are about it though – if I was them I would be flattered when someone rushed on the forum to post about me! Their group had a bad time in the SW camp? Dunno, seemed like they were having fun. Wouldn’t they just not come back if they were having a bad time?

(edited by Maniac.5163)

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Bunzy is a tactical genius who can single handedly aggro an entire zerg and hold them up in pointless forum arguments for hours.

Meta-Gaming. Maguuma Style.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Why are you giving away our WvW tactics in this thread? Spy!