Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I’ll be honest, Cuddle, whenever I see you, I try my hardest to kill you, even succeeded a few times. Not cause I hate you or anything, you just represent the wrong server. Take it as a measure of love that I want to explode you with bombs, smack you with a wrench and crowbar or shoot you with poison bullets :p
I’ve tried getting pictures but alas, you respawn too fast for me to get the shot set up just right. So the next time a female asura engineer fom [TW] kills you, or you kill me, stick around for a minute or so I’m not hard to spot-I’m the only female asura engineer in the guild.

[TW] kills things?

We are pro at PvE. Our guild is going to start running Arah here in the next week for the first time.

SF and TW are actually transferring to Kaineng next week so we can do nightly Jumping Puzzles together.

LOVE guild is waaaaaaaay ahead of you!

Score Update attached.

And Jed, you owe me a paint drawn score update with your SF guildies!

I thought he did one, but I think he put something in your drink…

No no no, that was with me

I want some with my lovely SF friends in it!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I’ll be honest, Cuddle, whenever I see you, I try my hardest to kill you, even succeeded a few times. Not cause I hate you or anything, you just represent the wrong server. Take it as a measure of love that I want to explode you with bombs, smack you with a wrench and crowbar or shoot you with poison bullets :p
I’ve tried getting pictures but alas, you respawn too fast for me to get the shot set up just right. So the next time a female asura engineer fom [TW] kills you, or you kill me, stick around for a minute or so I’m not hard to spot-I’m the only female asura engineer in the guild.

[TW] kills things?

We are pro at PvE. Our guild is going to start running Arah here in the next week for the first time.

SF and TW are actually transferring to Kaineng next week so we can do nightly Jumping Puzzles together.

Score Update attached.

All I have to say is be careful what you ask for! :P

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

[TW] kills things?

Score Update attached.

Ah! Just so you know Jed, heres a list of SF Friends who may or may not be traitors and in LOVE

Myself, Marian (but not Vic), Vhul, Cue and Tati

Mance is in there too but hes not SF!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

[TW] kills things?

Score Update attached.

Ah! Just so you know Jed, heres a list of SF Friends who may or may not be traitors and in LOVE

Myself, Marian (but not Vic), Vhul, Cue and Tati

Mance is in there too but hes not SF!

He couldn’t quite make it to SF level, he did make it all the way to SG though.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

On my totally confused asura toon… …. …… ..LOL

D:

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

The thread was deleted? WTH. I need to have these threads at work. C’mon mods. I feed on the hate…
Can’t we get it back, just for posterity?

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Score Update!

D:

That photo… all I could think of was “I see your schwartz is as big as mine.”

(If you don’t know the reference:)

#TeamJadeQuarry

(edited by VOLKON.1290)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Score Update!

D:

You’re showing your age VOLKON. Crap so am I. Bah I don’t care!

May the schwartz be with you!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Cuddles, those are some great score updates

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

TW vs. KnT on reset night on JQ-BL.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You lost in a marathon?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Score Update!

D:

You’re showing your age VOLKON. Crap so am I. Bah I don’t care!

May the schwartz be with you!

“…just as Spaceball One goes into Ludicrous Speed mode: What have I done? My brains… are going into my feet!”

It’s not even that long ago… or is it?

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Indo set that example back when the interweb had a phone number.
Sorry bout the mud on yer trophy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Waha is officially back

Waha should come to SoR and bring a few friends to keep things interesting.

We have nothing but the highest respect for him here.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I can’t wait.

<looks at you with his big blue eyes> “Moooooooooo”

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Can we please get back on topic, knock off the pointless ad hominem attacks, and get a freaking score update?

We’re losing

We need to recruit some more people during this time slot to keep it competitive between all the servers. Anyone from JQ/BG/anywhere interested in coming over and making a fight of it?

Our current crew is awesome, they just need a few more capable bodies to match the enemy numbers better.

I would say BG because they have most numbers and I think they would love our community for a change.

I don’t think anyone from BG would work out, considering all of your strict rules about no overtime. Still, you might be able to convince me and a few friends if we could get a guarantee on a weekly 15 minute rally speech from Indo before each reset.

…you’d have to share your super secret AC placements too.

edit: don’t forget the piles of gold, either.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Can SoR and BG please tell me why you guys go for me first??? It is because everyone knows who I am or my emp tag. Happens 70% of the time or is it cause im an ele?

Fuzzywuzzy….. personally, if I see an ele with a staff or an ele I know to be in zerker gear, they die first because they are easy kills. That and because my main is an ele too and I know what we can do if left alone.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I don’t think anyone from BG would work out, considering all of your strict rules about no overtime. Still, you might be able to convince me and a few friends if we could get a guarantee on a weekly 15 minute rally speech from Indo before each reset.

Indo gives a weekly motivational speech before reset. Seriously.

In regards to the no overtime policy, that is only in regards to mandatory and/or scheduled overtime. You are free to put in as much time as you desire as long as it isn’t so much that you get burnt out.

Lastly, the super secret arrow cart placement strats are only provided once you have completely transferred and established yourself as a member of the community. Our training classes include cake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score Update anyone for those having to work

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

In regards to the no overtime policy, that is only in regards to mandatory and/or scheduled overtime. You are free to put in as much time as you desire as long as it isn’t so much that you get burnt out.

Lastly, the super secret arrow cart placement strats are only provided once you have completely transferred and established yourself as a member of the community. Our training classes include cake.

Seriously?! Could someone over on SoR please start posting all of those speeches on YouTube? The entertainment value of that first one is incredible.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

Anyone from JQ/BG/anywhere interested in coming over and making a fight of it?

Our current crew is awesome, they just need a few more capable bodies to match the enemy numbers better.

You know I’d do it, but can you imagine the names I’d get called? I think I’m stuck on this server 4 life.

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

We haven’t finished editing them with hero music playing in the background. It take a while to edit them when they’re soooooo loooooong. We only allow Rallians to listen to the glory though, so you might consider transferring over. We’d be happy to show you how to place an arrow cart or two in the process!

Seriously?! Could someone over on SoR please start posting all of those speeches on YouTube? The entertainment value of that first one is incredible.

We haven’t finished editing them with hero music playing in the background. It takes a while to edit them when they’re soooooo loooooong. We only allow Rallians to listen to the glory though, so you might consider transferring over. We’d be happy to show you how to place an arrow cart or two in the process!

The last speech he gave went a good 42 minutes and included topics such as Immigration Reform, SF Shenanigans and a debate on who really came up with the exclamation point. To hear about these and other great speech topics, please consider joining SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

RISE, you guys should transfer back to KN. You’re making BG worse!

yes we go back kn rally jormag. i invite jQ & sor join.

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Since someone Cuddly isn’t likely going to be around for the next few hours, have some updates from yours truly. ps, I do love snow.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Quick update for those at work, etc.:

Attachments:

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Our training classes include cake.

I know you are as honest as the day is long but I bet that right there is a “lie”

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

It’s after midnight on Radio Free JQ; this is Uncle Mance, with music, and the truth until reset.

I’ve got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters on the front lines: “the chair is no longer against the wall, the chair is no longer against the wall," Spring is a lovely season that loves to be painted blue."

It’s midnight after two days into the invasion Jade Quarry, another day closer to victory. For all of you out there, on, or behind the lines, this is your song.

“……but Uncle Mance, Auntie Stei, Daddy Flakes, Momma Kytana and Daddy Jed say nay nay nay!”

!http://youtu.be/YdXQJS3Yv0Y!

YES!!!! Just yes!!!!

Even the enemy can apreciate good music. Now someone stab him please. =)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Anyone with a score update before I head home from work

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Anyone with a score update before I head home from work

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

It’s after midnight on Radio Free JQ; this is Uncle Mance, with music, and the truth until reset.

I’ve got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters on the front lines: “the chair is no longer against the wall, the chair is no longer against the wall," Spring is a lovely season that loves to be painted blue."

It’s midnight after two days into the invasion Jade Quarry, another day closer to victory. For all of you out there, on, or behind the lines, this is your song.

“……but Uncle Mance, Auntie Stei, Daddy Flakes, Momma Kytana and Daddy Jed say nay nay nay!”

!http://youtu.be/YdXQJS3Yv0Y!

YES!!!! Just yes!!!!

Even the enemy can apreciate good music. Now someone stab him please. =)

I feed off the hate…and uncrustables.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: evans.8927

evans.8927

which server need eu players ? i mean which one have worst eu primetime coverage ?
JQ or BG ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

JQ. We have some NA players that play in this timezone, but as you can see from the above score update… both JQ and SoR lack European coverage. BG has plenty.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: evans.8927

evans.8927

we need good comparisons . i want to listen other server players too. how many eu guild are there ? in bg and in jq .

in Match-ups

Posted by: timgod.9456

timgod.9456

Blackgate has one EU guild left, [RK] Radiant Knights, of the DEYS alliance. The others that came with that alliance are not playing the game anymore. Some of our international guilds cover the EU time zone though, I think MERC has some EU players and I’ve seen some RUIN commanders on as well during that time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

BG probably has the best EU.
JQ probably has medium EU.
SoR probably has worst EU.

SoR probably has best NA.
JQ probably has medium NA.
BG probably has worst NA.

BG probably has best OC.
SoR probably has medium OC.
JQ probably has worst OC.

JQ probably has best SEA.
BG probably has medium SEA.
SoR probably has worst SEA.

Look at the scores and this is what you will see. This is not a judgment on skill, only coverage, ie manpower.

That being said, come to JQ. We’d love to have ya.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

What Krygg said.
If you’re looking for a healthy startup Dragonbrand should be considered too.
If you want to balance points in a match. Mr. Math says DB or SoR. JQ needs trimming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: timgod.9456

timgod.9456

I’m assuming you are from IRON looking to move to NA. I think you will find yourselves mostly fighting pugs following whatever commander is on during EU prime, no matter what NA server you choose. Blackgate has the benefit of Korean and Thai guilds to leave a big ppt going into and during EU time, and I think this gives a false impression of our EU coverage, but there is next to no organized EU guilds on, from any server.

You are going to be heavily recruited by all 4 servers (BG, JQ, SoR, and DB), but if you want my honest opinion I think you will find yourselves bored on any of these servers if its good fights you’re looking for, unless you are willing to stay up past a normal bedtime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

Couldn’t cap into he left dont know if he glitched in bugged in or what ever other way he got underground only way to target him was Lock Auto target

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

which server need eu players ? i mean which one have worst eu primetime coverage ?
JQ or BG ?

JQ needs EU bad, from my understanding we have 0 EU guilds.

[TKG] Flake

(edited by Esqi.8496)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

SoR has the least coverage period, you’re best off there.

BG bleeds into that time zone, some players are on at ungodly hours.

JQ has superior coverage to both already.

If you’re looking for actual competition (in terms of fighting equal numbers and organization), it’s not really anywhere to be found in T1. If you’re looking to balance the tier out by inflating the PPT of any server, you’d have the strongest impact at SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zach.1952

zach.1952

Score update! Keep the fights coming!

Attachments:

Level 80: ElementalistWarriorThiefGuardianMesmer
Jade Quarry – NA

(edited by zach.1952)

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

Having some fun fights with TW in EB right now.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

RISE has changed since the KN days. If we get to T1 it’s going to be fun..

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

RISE has changed since the KN days. If we get to T1 it’s going to be fun..

Yeah, we recruited some pretty bad players unknowingly so we’re trying to train them and get them better builds. We’ll be back to our KN days soon enough. It’s gonna really fun fighting CO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

how many of those bad players were ex-KO? >_<

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Killtrox.2019

how many of those bad players were ex-KO? >_<

Did we get ex-KO? I know we got ex-RE but didn’t know about KO. lolol

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update 9pm EST NA Prime.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Score update 9pm EST NA Prime.

Gotta love that EU coverage that gets everything upgraded for your NA

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

seph brought like 5 or so KO ppl with him i think

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

EU players would have a great time challenging JQ’s super organized Asian presence. I know we do on weekends.