Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Allow me to throw this molotov kittentail into the room and exit again. JQ and BG boast excellent coverage that averages 20/7 (no one is 24/7).

I think if anyone should be bragging, it’s SoR. They have kept things close while only being able to compete (in any meaningful way) in one time zone; one that is also well populated (though not as populated) by the other servers.

Other than Leto trolling all day long, the rest of them are pretty quiet about how awesome that is.

So everyone’s chest thumping is just….well it’s good for a laugh. Kudos to SF for knowing it’s a laugh, btw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Not going to lie, I’ve grown a tad bit of respect for the older BG players. They don’t gloat nearly as much as the bandwagoner RISE/WM/etc guilds that have flooded into BG. It’s kind of like that rookie who joins a veteran team who’s worked so hard over the years building up and whatever, only to run their mouths after one victory about how they’re the second coming of Michael Jordan’s 1990’s Bulls.

Should probably hush up a bit ;p

Well, they’re probably excited. Can’t blame them really. In the end, excitement is better than boredom and no will to play or be involved, for any of the servers in a match. I think it is fair to cut these guys a bit of slack.

Also, posts like this https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Tier-1-BG-JQ-SoR-05-03-2013/first#post1969928 have a tendency to cause a reaction when things change. Just sayin.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Not going to lie, I’ve grown a tad bit of respect for the older BG players. They don’t gloat nearly as much as the bandwagoner RISE/WM/etc guilds that have flooded into BG. It’s kind of like that rookie who joins a veteran team who’s worked so hard over the years building up and whatever, only to run their mouths after one victory about how they’re the second coming of Michael Jordan’s 1990’s Bulls.

Ya, really, hush up: you’re going to jinx the Bulls. Robinson FTW! You know, in a way, the Bulls are like SoR and Miami is like BG.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

I think it is mutual although you wouldn’t know it from reading these threads. The fact is we all enjoy WvW or we wouldn’t participate. I for one have a great deal of respect for everyone involved, without the players (no matter the server) this wouldn’t be WvW. So cheers and good luck out there.

Blackgate – [KnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Well, they’re probably excited. Can’t blame them really. In the end, excitement is better than boredom and no will to play or be involved, for any of the servers in a match. I think it is fair to cut these guys a bit of slack.

Also, posts like this https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Tier-1-BG-JQ-SoR-05-03-2013/first#post1969928 have a tendency to cause a reaction when things change. Just sayin.

So it takes one post on a forum to rile up BG to start pulling all nighters and putting extra hours in to compete?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

So it takes one post on a forum to rile up BG to start pulling all nighters and putting extra hours in to compete?

I’m quite sure that’s not what I said.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we need a score update.

Blackgate – [KnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Allow me to throw this molotov kittentail into the room and exit again. JQ and BG boast excellent coverage that averages 20/7 (no one is 24/7).

I think if anyone should be bragging, it’s SoR. They have kept things close while only being able to compete (in any meaningful way) in one time zone; one that is also well populated (though not as populated) by the other servers.

Other than Leto trolling all day long, the rest of them are pretty quiet about how awesome that is.

So everyone’s chest thumping is just….well it’s good for a laugh. Kudos to SF for knowing it’s a laugh, btw.

I do believe this represents a point for me, gentlemen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ’s gonna lose again this week if they don’t push harder during weekdays.

BG let you guys had an easy start during weekend, but JQ is slacking off, just like what happened last week, JQ had lead up until the middle of the week and then BG catches up.

Sound strategy from BG imo, let JQ’s pve force building up their fake confidence (lots of them still believe that JQ’s SEA is the strongest ) during weekend (all that ‘Burnoutgate’ mockery), and then BG use the remaining week to push as hard as they can, and lock down the victory 1 days before the reset.

is your loyal pve force abandoning you again..lol

Nah man we both pushed and we still pushing but we dont have a strong euro presence no orginized guild on in full force that time.

Ben, the problem is twofold: 1) weak EU, 2 ) losing the SEA advantage.

EU wasn’t an issue for JQ before, because your SEA ppt carries over to EU, it encourage PvE players to play wvw, to fill the gap until NA crews show up. That’s the mindset of pve players (btw JQ is still Full atm).

This is when JQ had the SEA advantage, near the end of SEA prime time
“Hey our server is winning other two server (in terms of ppt), let us kill some BG or SoR stragglers for fun!!! i can get my monthly done "

This is happening right now for JQ at the end of SEA prime time:
kitten it, they are winning now, i don’t want ot have a 20 men zerg chasing me, i don’t want to get killed "

Don’t expect the pve folks to play wvw at the end of SEA when they see BG’s ticking more than JQ.

Well I agree its just a little diffrent JQ will adjust and do our best and keep fighting. All anyone can ask for right? ^^

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

score update quicky

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.

got wrecked? you meant the week before last week? According to the MERC commander, a lot of the guilds were still in the process of transferring, things would become different once they are all on BG, which was probably true considering that BG did dethrone JQ later.

And in case if you haven’t notice, JQ ’s SEA performance was not as good as it used to be last night during SEA prime time.

Is your " i used to be No.1’ ego can’t handle the situation now?

cry more

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

You know this for a fact? Nice to make assumptions.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

One of these days someone will post a score update that isn’t a blatant vanity post to show off their character. One day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

One of these days someone will post a score update that isn’t a blatant vanity post to show off their character. One day.

YOU ARE WELCOME SIR

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Did you see Jedbacca’s update earlier in this thread? Reposted here for convenience:

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

WM is nowhere near as big as Choo/TW/Hire/Fire/HzH/EMP. Their zerg consists of 15-20 WM and the rest pugs.

The goal of WvW is to put points on the board and WM does a fine job at that. Waha and co didn’t seem to mind to PvDoor when no one on BG or SoR was on, so I don’t see the problem.

You sound real salty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

It seems that the recent recruits to BG have overall made T1 NA a much better place. Competition is high, BG and JQ are now nearly of equal strength and hopefully neither will now claim the win week after week.

SoR is still behind JQ and BG in regards for the race to number one but we still are a significant presence than cannot be ignored.

At least T1 NA isn’t like the posts I read of T1 EU, and that is all that really matters in the end, high competition and lotsa fun to be had by all.

- Sincerely an SoR Milita member.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Kalla, much respect. There are great fights to be had and there is a lot of actual competition for victory, not just in certain time zones. We are far closer to a balanced T1 than anyone realizes and that is the healthiest thing for this game. I thank the Six every day that we aren’t like T1 EU.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

It seems that the recent recruits to BG have overall made T1 NA a much better place. Competition is high, BG and JQ are now nearly of equal strength and hopefully neither will now claim the win week after week.

SoR is still behind JQ and BG in regards for the race to number one but we still are a significant presence than cannot be ignored.

At least T1 NA isn’t like the posts I read of T1 EU, and that is all that really matters in the end, high competition and lotsa fun to be had by all.

I hope those EU guys looking to transfer end up on SoR, too. If they haven’t already decided. Should make it even more competitive.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Amen Riven
And with a little honesty and help from Anet, may we never be.

in Match-ups

Did you see Jedbacca’s update earlier in this thread? Reposted here for convenience:

Accurate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

SoR is going to win this week

JQ will come in 1st

and BG will beat JQ and SoR

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

SoR is going to win this week

JQ will come in 1st

and BG will beat JQ and SoR

You just blew my mind.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

3:05 PM PST Score update.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

WM is nowhere near as big as Choo/TW/Hire/Fire/HzH/EMP. Their zerg consists of 15-20 WM and the rest pugs.

The goal of WvW is to put points on the board and WM does a fine job at that. Waha and co didn’t seem to mind to PvDoor when no one on BG or SoR was on, so I don’t see the problem.

You sound real salty.

lol

i found another interesting quote by JQ forum cheerleaders, this is what they described WM about 2 weeks ago, they are mad now…

Welcome back to T1 WM, big welcome from JQ today. Hope you’re just as excited as we are.

Those T2 tactics aren’t going to work in T1 btw, you guys looked rusty as hell.

I believe the score was JQ 5 and BG 2 for the zerg wipeouts . At first i thought they were the fake WM since they were not so WMish like but was told they are indeed the WM we know. They desperately need tuition.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

Man What time zone is before this is it europe? I get off work right now every day and come home and we are ticking at 100 or less on JQ. Then I was online for 3 hours on sor bl and we were outmanned for 2.5 of those hours. where the hell have all the people gone!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

Not quite yet jq…

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Man What time zone is before this is it europe? I get off work right now every day and come home and we are ticking at 100 or less on JQ. Then I was online for 3 hours on sor bl and we were outmanned for 2.5 of those hours. where the hell have all the people gone!

Since I haven’t slept for quite some time heres my blury recap. Asian/Sea timezone we had a ppt aroud 360 average (had the lead for all of sea timezone and Oceanic for that matter). One of the sea commanders in the map kept asking for a Euro commander to pin up so they could sleep. Never happened. 5 hours later same commander and alot of the same players are still on and trying to turn around a 20 point tick. Its like Euro didn’t even turn up and BG turned up with extra numbers to cash in on the smaller numbers than usual. Thats about all I can remember but thats coming off some 36 hours without sleep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

So what your saying is JQ is pulling overtime/extra hours? :p

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Cerialkilla.3571

obviously about 10 of them are. unfortunately 10 isn’t enough to make up for no one else showing up@ o_O

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

No kidding, Got to respect the dedication though!

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

You sound real salty.

here is TW in EBBL last night. have fun enjoy folks

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

(edited by Kiltor.9362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manu Yaj.7946

Manu Yaj.7946

Story Time: History From the Eye’s of an Ex. JQ“Jade Quarry again stood strong still after I left for and too find higher level gaming in the world of Storm Bluff Isle.”

Chapter I
S ay how long ago has it been since I found a team I can call brothers and sisters that I felt an ever clawing call to surpass the stone hard limits of this world? How long has it been have I felt this pressure from an old enemy that induced me into a trance of a higher, much more elite state of mind? I cannot recall for the life of me even after all the countless battles, but I do recall never feeling the threat of an enemy. Why? Because we have always prevailed, but again here comes a time we can only now but reminisce. They have come…the old enemies from an invading world. I watched as this old enemy of both this world and my old world of SBI plunders all that we have…I remember, Yes I remember. How could I ever forget?

T his feeling of anger yet gladness, Yes! A vast! Me and my band of brothers and sisters have awaited this day. For it was for this sole purpose we have left the falling world of SBI. A Challenge…, but No! Not just any challenge, a challenge that pushes the boundaries of what can be done. The fiery monster of flame & thunder inside of me is starting to awaken again from the slumbers of an easy life in the plentiful lands of Jade Quarry. “Yes”, that is the only word that can be used to describe this indescribable feeling of happiness!

R eason and bicker all you want, but let the enemies from the old worlds gather and amass their might again. Let them I say, for the time of history repeating itself has begun to turn its wheel. Again we face a force from the joining of multiple Worlds, from the days of Hedge of Devari we have stood strong! Even when the power house of “Menace” abandoned Jade Quarry, we have survived and fought our way back from one week in Tier II with just the power of the server. Forever an ever glowing scar on the world of Jade Quarry as a reminder of what we have Overcome!

I remember even when the world of HoD joined hands again and amassed another force of raw brute force and power called Sea of Sorrows. Jade Quarry again stood strong still after I left for and too find higher level gaming in the world of Storm Bluff Isle. With the fall of SBI even I too found the comforts of my mother land. They have changed though; children’s of the past had all but grown up and in so became much more capable. And to show the power and community gained with the combined forces of Jade Quarry. The iron hold of SoS(HoDv2.0) was finally defeated and destroyed, forever but a memory they have become…or so we thought……………….

Chapter 2
K Today! We face a force of unthinkable proportions. The repetition of history has yet started again, our old enemies Hedge of Devari have faded, but their legacy still lives on. For we have not a HoDv3.0, but a SoSv2.0 also known as Black Gate on our door steps. With the joining of Kaineng and Sea of Sorrows, BG has turned into a force of unimaginable power. But! They will not make us afraid for we too have become stronger, you can even say weaker because of the lack of a threat.

E ven now with this new yet old enemy taking everything they have in sight. This brings forth the awakening of the sleeping monster we have inside all of us (well not SoR) and take back what has been forgotten! Not how big our Zerg Ball is!, but the fire we had inside too not be defeated! Too not be looked downed upon. Too make our enemies regret what they have done with just the sound of our footsteps. TOO! Never! Again! Go too TII!!!, but most importantly…beat the kitten out of everything. #YoloSwag

[SF]The Menu
www.strikeforceguild.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

You sound real salty.

lol

i found another interesting quote by JQ forum cheerleaders, this is what they described WM about 2 weeks ago, they are mad now…

Welcome back to T1 WM, big welcome from JQ today. Hope you’re just as excited as we are.

Those T2 tactics aren’t going to work in T1 btw, you guys looked rusty as hell.

I believe the score was JQ 5 and BG 2 for the zerg wipeouts . At first i thought they were the fake WM since they were not so WMish like but was told they are indeed the WM we know. They desperately need tuition.

Don’t you think he has a familiar sarcastic tone that we can see from your posts?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

Since I haven’t slept for quite some time heres my blury recap. Asian/Sea timezone we had a ppt aroud 360 average (had the lead for all of sea timezone and Oceanic for that matter). One of the sea commanders in the map kept asking for a Euro commander to pin up so they could sleep. Never happened. 5 hours later same commander and alot of the same players are still on and trying to turn around a 20 point tick. Its like Euro didn’t even turn up and BG turned up with extra numbers to cash in on the smaller numbers than usual. Thats about all I can remember but thats coming off some 36 hours without sleep.

Here’s my recap, at about 3:45 am -5:00 am Australian Time. The ppt between JQ and BG was close, but tipping toward BG’s side.

JQ BL: we had a commander from [MYTH], the last thing i remembered was BG took Dawn and was attacking Greenbriar. [MYTH] Commander decided to trade a upgraded Greenbriar(close to complete fortification) with Dawn, now occupied by BG, we had about 8-15 players, PvDooring Dawn.

BG BL (or SoR BL, can’t remember): [SF] held the spawn tower, planning to take Bay it seemed.

EB: we lost the Castle, someone was yelling ‘JQ is Doomed’ ‘Time to transfer to BG’ on team-chat. Cloud Fly was asking NA/EU commanders to lead because it was close to 2:00 AM on Taipei time and he had to go to bed. BG were attacking Duros, there were less than 10 people trying to rush there, we were wiped on our way there.

Definitely a rough time for JQ, hope we can do better for the next few days.

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

(edited by hplee.2839)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Definitely a rough time for JQ, hope we can do better for the next few days.

All 3 servers in this matchup have experienced rough times, and here we are today. We understand 100%. I’m sure JQ will get through & we will all continue to have something to strive for. Keep up the good fights.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Patch shook things up. Admittedly I wasn’t on EBG before (or after) so I don’t know the status on that fight, but I noticed JQ took their keep (and several surrounding towers) within minutes of logging back in and have been making ground, or trying, since. They’ve definitely not failed to seize the opportunity. Made a play for E. Keep too on BG BL while we were still trying to shake off the outmanned buff. From the flips on the map it seemed they were keener on logging back in.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Cerialkilla.3571

Im now officially online in sor bl, and there is seriously 15 jq people here. I don’t get it this is pathetic. I mean 15 total people i think.

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Can we get a score update for them working folk. :-)

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

come on dude don’t post this after we got 10 previous score update with bg ticking @ 400+

bg is on the way to becoming the na vizunah, i encourage every bandwagoner from dead wvw server to go over there so they can enjoy the 4hours queue and the 600ppt.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Note: Stating this just for the record, I have no personal issues with WM nor Jang Gun, nor the rest of the Kaineng NA, Oceanic & SEA community.

Hey guys,

I was in WM since October and parted ways on 21st Feb 2013. I was a WM Commander with SEA zone from Jan-Feb. In the time I came to know all of the WM members, they are still my friends and I still keep in touch with exWM (SOR & BG) and some of the Korean folks in KOR.

I have spoken at length to some of the exWM members. They left due to various reasons, there are no perfect guilds and every guild has house rules that members might find disagreeable in the long term.

But these exWM members in SOR have not ‘bad mouthed’ nor given WM a hard time. So unless Jang Gun can produce proof that this has happened, I would have serious doubts about this happening, like in the case of [AGG] & WM in December 2012.

I have no issues with Jang Gun, he is still one of the best commanders I know on the field, both strategically and tactically.

Again, I have no issues with WM, past and present. I need to see evidence.

FW

Agreed. So what if a few SOR players(ex-WM) gave them a hard time, is that hard to ignore them? I guess they’d prefer choose reputation over challenge, maybe for them it’s better to pvdoor a lot for the win rather then make t1 much more competitive and fun with actually pvp’ing.

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Cerialkilla.3571

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

come on dude don’t post this after we got 10 previous score update with bg ticking @ 400+

bg is on the way to becoming the na c, i encourage every bandwagoner from dead wvw server to go over there so they can enjoy the 4hours queue and the 600ppt.

this screen shots old, and to be the new vizunah, you’d need to be 100,000+ in the lead already, not just ticking more for the european time zone and a little into na man…. way better then before but not close to vizunah

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

@The Menu

(sing to the tune of “The Metal” by Tenacious D)

You can’t kill the Quarry
The Quarry will live on

Devari tried to kill the Quarry
But they failed, as they were smite to the ground

Stormbluff tried to kill the Quarry
But they failed, as they were stricken down to the ground

Sorrows tried to kill the Quarry

Hahahahahaha
They failed, as they were thrown to the ground

Aargh! yeah! [x2]

[Singing] <— my favorite part!

No-one can destroy the Quarry
The Quarry will strike you down with a vicious blow

We are the vanquished foes of the Quarry
We tried to win for why we do not know

Blackgate tried to destroy the Quarry, but the Quarry had its way

Rall then tried to dethrone the Quarry, but the Jade was in the way

[RISE] tried to destroy T1, but T1 was much too strong

Frudoo tried to defile the Quarry, but Frudoo was proven wrong

Yea!

Jade Quarry!
It comes from hell!

PS – This is just a joke! Good luck to everyone out there. Yes, even you, Frudoo. :P

(edited by Chopps.5047)

in Match-ups

kevinskyrider.3271

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

bg is on the way to becoming the na vizunah, i encourage every bandwagoner from dead wvw server to go over there so they can enjoy the 4hours queue and the 600ppt.

Queues? Ain’t nobody got time for dat- We rarely have any queues. (Only on reset/weekend/a busy map) You sound like a bitter JQ who is not satisfied by not winning by 80k anymore. (Fortunately, there aren’t many people with your vision) You need to realize that the score is A LOT more closer now & we actually have to fight for 1st place till the end. This is great to maintain a healthy tier 1, unlike EU T1.

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

Im now officially online in sor bl, and there is seriously 15 jq people here. I don’t get it this is pathetic. I mean 15 total people i think.

why are you surprise? this was like this for months and this is the the jq way. the cool and relax wvw philosophy.

well fellow jq its time to counterattack on the forum, foo was attacked for months here time to pay them back.

with foo gone we can all talk about MERC carrying bg, and others bg guilds are just bandwagoner (all respect to MERC of course). bg have never win a fight on the week end or on na time when the coverage is equal.

enjoying pvdoor MERC?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Patch shook things up. Admittedly I wasn’t on EBG before (or after) so I don’t know the status on that fight, but I noticed JQ took their keep (and several surrounding towers) within minutes of logging back in and have been making ground, or trying, since. They’ve definitely not failed to seize the opportunity. Made a play for E. Keep too on BG BL while we were still trying to shake off the outmanned buff. From the flips on the map it seemed they were keener on logging back in.

We had taken all of our corner except langor and keep before the patch and already had trebs working on those before the patch hit and were ticking at around 200 ppt with the work being done in JQ BL as well. I was on EB pre patch and post patch for a bit.

Post patch its true we rushed the keep and langor in that order. I then jumped to SOR BL with our other Oreo to try to hold our corner for a bit and managed that for about 2 hours before SoR got bored banging on bay and came and pushed our 10-15 man crew out. It was then time for bed

Good luck to all three servers in the coming days, looks like a good match up.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Note: Stating this just for the record, I have no personal issues with WM nor Jang Gun, nor the rest of the Kaineng NA, Oceanic & SEA community.

Hey guys,

I was in WM since October and parted ways on 21st Feb 2013. I was a WM Commander with SEA zone from Jan-Feb. In the time I came to know all of the WM members, they are still my friends and I still keep in touch with exWM (SOR & BG) and some of the Korean folks in KOR.

I have spoken at length to some of the exWM members. They left due to various reasons, there are no perfect guilds and every guild has house rules that members might find disagreeable in the long term.

But these exWM members in SOR have not ‘bad mouthed’ nor given WM a hard time. So unless Jang Gun can produce proof that this has happened, I would have serious doubts about this happening, like in the case of [AGG] & WM in December 2012.

I have no issues with Jang Gun, he is still one of the best commanders I know on the field, both strategically and tactically.

Again, I have no issues with WM, past and present. I need to see evidence.

FW

Agreed. So what if a few SOR players(ex-WM) gave them a hard time, is that hard to ignore them? I guess they’d prefer choose reputation over challenge, maybe for them it’s better to pvdoor a lot for the win rather then make t1 much more competitive and fun with actually pvp’ing.

Fannwong…. You’re the traitor?
But you are the only nice person in TW..
I LOVE IT!!!! wewt

in Match-ups

kevinskyrider.3271

Oresh, I’ll refer you to Kript. I have a feeling that you two will get along quite well.

& Errbody knows hoots is the nicest person in TW. pfft

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update? Thanks!

BeeGee
Beast mode