Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I would suggest people go back to the first page of this thread and see all the negative comments about BG. They were behind in the weekend so people poked fun at them. And now that they are ahead we get another bunch of negative comments.

classic

The week is not over yet, anything could happen.

I would suggest people go back to the first page of this thread and see the lack of chest thumping BG had been doing. They were behind in the weekend so they didn’t say anything at all except complaints about 2v1 and hacking by the opposing servers. And now that they are ahead, they are out here thumping their chest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I see some people excited because of the good momentum we have going, but I haven’t seen anyone really “chest thumping.”

In case there are people doing that, do know that they are likely the odd one or two people who just can’t help themselves. Most of the BG community even in our own forums maintain a respectful attitude of the match and of the opposition.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

You have the same issue in SoRbl that JQ does, it’s the wolf den.
We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

Says the guy who thinks fail stacking bleeds and resetting for 20 minutes is a good duel

My guardian can fail stack bleeds and reset?

Also, some sound logic was once laid out that said “The weekends are what show server skill, as everyone is on equal footing, and everyone has Q’s on every map.” And I never disagree’d with them, its a good argument. BG was behind by like 30k after the weekend, lets see if they can pick that up this reset, or if all they can do is PvDoor their way to victory.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Execrable.1064

Execrable.1064

Just not sure why they did not go to SoR

WM didn’t go to SoR because SoR players were sending them nasty messages or something along those lines.

As long there is no evidence of that, the post below makes more sense.

“Kryyg.8576
Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.”

I would only say, he that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.

Actually there is evidence of that. WM’s GM posted that very thing on a thread in this forum. I assume that’s why Oxide said it.

80s – elementalist, engineer, guardian, mesmer, necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

nah that Krygg guy is from JQ…

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

You wonder why WM didn’t choose your server when you have people like this commanding your forces, bad manners from a bad server.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update…..

Cuties!

Score Update!

P.s
Meet my new asura…. She’s so young…!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

You have the same issue in SoRbl that JQ does, it’s the wolf den.
We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

Hearsay unless you have fraps to prove it. What class/guild are you? (edit: I see you are a thief apparently from another post)

Edit:

Yeah, thieves are a waste of time to fight. They stealth to reset over and over and over, then once they realize they have no chance of killing me whatsoever, they just run away. I don’t even bother wasting my time fighting the class because unless they are stupid, the bags just run and hide.

(edited by covenn.7165)

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

You wonder why WM didn’t choose your server when you have people like this commanding your forces, bad manners from a bad server.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

I would suggest people go back to the first page of this thread and see all the negative comments about BG. They were behind in the weekend so people poked fun at them. And now that they are ahead we get another bunch of negative comments.

classic

I would suggest people go back to the first page of this thread and see the lack of chest thumping BG had been doing. They were behind in the weekend so they didn’t say anything at all except complaints about 2v1 and hacking by the opposing servers. And now that they are ahead, they are out here thumping their chest.

yoy the winner gets the right to chest thump…why would they chest thump when they were losing…

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Says the guy who thinks fail stacking bleeds and resetting for 20 minutes is a good duel

Oh he is a thief. That explains quite a few things. I will edit my other post.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

classic

yoy the winner gets the right to chest thump…why would they chest thump when they were losing…

You completely missed the point of my post. Sorry.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

Score Update…..

Cuties!

Score Update!

P.s
Meet my new asura…. She’s so young…!

nice to see the SEA guilds of JQ try to make a push..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Good night folks. Nice try BG but you have awoken the sleeping giant.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I know I’m trembling in my level 2 boots right now

SAVE ME FUZZION SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(P.s. Bring it my darling <3 )

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Also, where were you when TSym chose SoR? I can’t recall you saying something back then.

How is that in any way relevant to my post?

Oh and I was there welcoming them to the server in one of these weekly threads and thanking them for choosing a challenge instead of jumping on a bandwagon. Not sure what you are talking about to be honest. I only made half a dozen posts about how I hoped they would help us out after our east coast players log off.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I know I’m trembling in my level 2 boots right now

SAVE ME FUZZION SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(P.s. Bring it my darling <3 )

I have some lvl 69 boots

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Just not sure why they did not go to SoR

WM didn’t go to SoR because SoR players were sending them nasty messages or something along those lines.

That isn’t exactly the truth. Please fix your post.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

People on these forums cry about BG getting “mass transfers”

Please feel free to quote ‘crying’ …I didn’t see any from anyone really unless they were in deleted posts.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Guilds “should” only go where they want to and where they believe is the best for their guild. Whether that’s based on community, fun factor, how well they mesh, scouts or any other logical reason, it is their kitten choice.

They aren’t pawns to be moved around on a chessboard to satisfy your every need. And they shouldn’t be bashed for months on end because they didn’t choose your team first in dodge ball.

Did anyone really say anything different? I would think that would be common sense for a guild to go to a place that fits them best.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

People on these forums cry about BG getting “mass transfers”

Please feel free to quote ‘crying’ …I didn’t see any from anyone really unless they were in deleted posts.

Didn’t you know? Everyone cries on here! So many tears!

(Of laughter I might add)

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I see some people excited because of the good momentum we have going, but I haven’t seen anyone really “chest thumping.”

Many of those types of posts usually end up getting moderated. That may be why you havent really seen them.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Didn’t you know? Everyone cries on here! So many tears!

(Of laughter I might add)

:) absolutely.

We all know forums are super serious stuff too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Sleeping giant hit the Snooze button :X?

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

Hey, nobody complained about 2v1 for like 11 pages. Looks like the therapy is working!

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Sorry but your b00bs are distracting me from your real conversation :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Oh he is a thief. That explains quite a few things. I will edit my other post.

Now he says he’s a guardian. Fun part of being a random I guess…
Guess dude is a legend in his own mind. All I know is he posts a lot about his exploitz in only the vaguest, unconfirmable way.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

aww you are taking away their chance to chest thump…how cruel!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

This kitten is so entertaining.

Do not forget about Waha. His force may not be what it used to be but he is a heck of a commander.

Who cares about coverage and PvDoor…can we just somehow fix the skill lag so even number fights boil down to more than just spamming #1 and throwing down arrow carts?

Taking back our keep on EB last night was painful when it is already sieged up when you get there and there are so many people that you can only spam the kitten out of #1 and run in circles while people run back from spawn it hurts.

Game sure plays different though when you log in every evening to T3 keeps loaded up with those horrible arrow carts from hell. Heck I would say it makes many people wanna focus more on some limited time PvE content.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Oh you are a guardian. Endless fights with guardians are amusing the first couple of times, but I generally can’t do enough damage to kill you and they definitely stand no chance of killing me. You don’t happen to be the guardian that I fought with for 30 minutes before we gave up and ran in opposite directions (I am a little asura Ele)

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Oh you are a guardian. Endless fights with guardians are amusing the first couple of times, but I generally can’t do enough damage to kill you and they definitely stand no chance of killing me. You don’t happen to be the guardian that I fought with for 30 minutes before we gave up and ran in opposite directions (I am a little asura Ele)

A 30 min fight? Thats insane.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Many of those types of posts usually end up getting moderated. That may be why you havent really seen them.

I hit the refresh button quite quickly. I doubt I really missed much.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Bunker vs Bunker, Who sleep first lose !

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Also, where were you when TSym chose SoR? I can’t recall you saying something back then.

How is that in any way relevant to my post?

Oh and I was there welcoming them to the server in one of these weekly threads and thanking them for choosing a challenge instead of jumping on a bandwagon. Not sure what you are talking about to be honest. I only made half a dozen posts about how I hoped they would help us out after our east coast players log off.

Oh god i am done with this. This is just ridiculous. I don’t know how anyone can justify this in any way. Sounds more like trolling. Yea that’s it, everything makes so much sense now.

Reported for Trolling in match thread.

So you report people that don’t agree with you or you don’t understand? That isn’t very cool and I would hope the moderators see through it.

There was nothing wrong with my response to you. I suggest you read it again.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Honestly. I don’t bother with guardians, thieves, or ele’s unless the ele is glass cannon or has a staff out. It is just a waste of time.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

You know what else JQ needs, better forum warriors. Just 2 days ago, when JQ was still winning, we had a JQ forum warrior doing some crazy chest thumping in that locked thread

LOL, JQ is fine. I’d worry more about your own server. BG has the population now more than any of the other 3 but the only way you guys can win it seems is from most of your guys playing 25+ hours at a time. You may dominate the other servers in coverage but as far as skill goes, you guys need a lot more help still.

Guilds transfer to BG to die it seems, no guild has gone to BG and gotten stronger, they all lose their playerbase and then quit the game.

BG is a black hole for guilds, good thing they have a never ending supply of gold to keep buying new guilds to come over.

And last week, when JQ was losing, the same JQ forum warrior posted this:

I never said it was cheap, you guys don’t have any RL commitments which allow you to play for 18+ hours straight.

Congrats is in order for your win, but the chest thumping is quite unnecessary.

what a great guy, always find his post…amusing.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

He always hides me under his skirt when I’m afk!

I’M SCARRED!

Think he has something for asuras

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Honestly. I don’t bother with guardians, thieves, or ele’s unless the ele is glass cannon or has a staff out. It is just a waste of time.

If anyone dies 1v1 to an ele with a staff, it is time to reroll another class.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Bunker v. Kiter?
Just about every class has a supertank build. Necro’s can be insane to fight. But you rarely see bunker or scepter/shield guardians in wvw as they are too specialized. And slow as heck. Almost as pointless as full stealth thrives…

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Quite true.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I’M SCARRED!

All the easier to taser his nuts my dear

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I’M SCARRED!

Such violence!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Quite true.

Death by Covenn however is a frequent and understandable occurance. And fun to watch.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Death by Covenn however is a frequent and understandable occurance. And fun to watch.

Death by cliff too.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Death by cliff too.

Cliff’s in Fear
We sent him an invite but he had a crush on ace.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Will the beasts from the Black Gate finally overwhelm the old guards of the Jade Empire?

Will the warriors of the Sanctum continue to fight for their beliefs despite the odds?

Or will the Dragon beneath make its eventual rise and shake T1 world once and for all?

The fighting for the Iron Throne continues and the world of T1 has entered a new era — the coming of the dragons.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I’M SCARRED!

Such violence!

I agree! Such violence!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Death by cliff too.

Gravity is my biggest enemy in this game. I would not be lying if I told you that at least half of my deaths in the past month have been due to falling.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Death by cliff too.

Gravity is my biggest enemy in this game. I would not be lying if I told you that at least half of my deaths in the past month have been due to falling.

I know! Homeboy has best K/D ratio I’ve ever seen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

All the debates over transfers that has happened is not going to change anything. Please don’t reply to such posts anymore as it fuels even more debates which isn’t going to change anything and which will never end. Let’s do postings on a neutral standpoint.

It’s almost as if ANET allows people to transfer servers. Crazy, am I right?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”