Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

I don’t know about you guys but BG is having a blast on JQBL Hills, so many bags and inventory full WHY LIFE SO UNFAIR ;[

But yet you left a inner wall down while hitting tower :S

what does that have to do with the bags ._.? its ok to be sad we win some we lose some

Yup and you have no keep its okay don’t qq about it, cause you shared your bags with me when ever you wp in. I would only assume you cared since you filled my bags so much.

xD! it’s ok we will get it back eventually that’s how WvW works, hm no I’m pretty sure Renewed Focus got me inside of lord’s room safely. why would i care that’s how the game works ._. but nice try fellow JQ.

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

I don’t know about you guys but BG is having a blast on JQBL Hills, so many bags and inventory full WHY LIFE SO UNFAIR ;[

what does that have to do with the bags ._.? its ok to be sad we win some we lose some

Yup and you have no keep its okay don’t qq about it, cause you shared your bags with me when ever you wp in. I would only assume you cared since you filled my bags so much.

xD! it’s ok we will get it back eventually that’s how WvW works, hm no I’m pretty sure Renewed Focus got me inside of lord’s room safely. why would i care that’s how the game works ._. but nice try fellow JQ.

Good to know you were safe and sound can’t say the same for your other server buddies.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: esperai.1068

esperai.1068

That fight at Hills was epic. Not even being able to get off downed skills? NUTS. Nuts but fun. GG to all 3 sides, that was one hell of a fight and not one I’m going to forget anytime soon.

For the people that are saying JQ is dead, come on now let’s be realistic instead of fatalistic. This is not the first time that JQ have found themselves having to dig deep. Of the 3 servers currently in T1, we are the only one that has “organically” formed and as such, we have a large PvE base. We haven’t had the influx of WvW only guilds that SoR and BG have had recently. If ANet is going to insist on having these limited time only PvE events every month, JQ is going to suffer and that’s going to be a fact of life to deal with.

Yes, JQ has been #1 in T1 for a long time now. The dominance of SoS seems to be forever ago, but it wasn’t that long ago in GW history that JQ was digging in their heels as the honeybadger and clawing 3rd and 2nd every week against a stacked SBI and SoS. We’ve done it before, we can do it again.

Have we gotten a bit soft and spoilt for being #1 for so long and forgotten our honeybadger past and we’ll have to adapt and remember our roots? Possibly…but hey, it ain’t easy being green

Kada – Strike Force [SF]

in Match-ups

suganuga.1439

Good to know you were safe and sound can’t say the same for your other server buddies.

They eventually made it back in, so it’s all good

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

That fight at Hills was epic. Not even being able to get off downed skills? NUTS. Nuts but fun. GG to all 3 sides, that was one hell of a fight and not one I’m going to forget anytime soon.

For the people that are saying JQ is dead, come on now let’s be realistic instead of fatalistic. This is not the first time that JQ have found themselves having to dig deep. Of the 3 servers currently in T1, we are the only one that has “organically” formed and as such, we have a large PvE base. We haven’t had the influx of WvW only guilds that SoR and BG have had recently. If ANet is going to insist on having these limited time only PvE events every month, JQ is going to suffer and that’s going to be a fact of life to deal with.

Yes, JQ has been #1 in T1 for a long time now. The dominance of SoS seems to be forever ago, but it wasn’t that long ago in GW history that JQ was digging in their heels as the honeybadger and clawing 3rd and 2nd every week against a stacked SBI and SoS. We’ve done it before, we can do it again.

Have we gotten a bit soft and spoilt for being #1 for so long and forgotten our honeybadger past and we’ll have to adapt and remember our roots? Possibly…but hey, it ain’t easy being green

I was thinking it ain’t being JQQ!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sasarella.9640

Sasarella.9640

Exciting night in hills! Ok, let me correct that. Exciting afternoon, evening and night in hills! Thanks for the fun times SoR & BG

Sasarella – JQ – Bully, Commander and Princess of Army of Shepherds [AoS]

in Match-ups

suganuga.1439

Hell yeah it was, we need fights like that more often.

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rosefinch.6594

Rosefinch.6594

JQ and SoR are really good at this double teaming. When our Hill got taken, we fall back and got supply and built treb to hit SoR tower. We nailed incoming SoR who tried to hit our treb, but then a JQ zerg coming to hit our treb. Well, maybe nothing we can do in JQBL, we’ll leave JQBL to you 2 servers and see what will happen…good luck~

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update at the LOVE Keep!

<3

Here at LOVE, we love fiercely and die together! FOR THE LOVE!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

Hell yeah it was, we need fights like that more often.

Yeah just minus the skill lag

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Score Update at the LOVE Keep!

<3

Here at LOVE, we love fiercely and die together! FOR THE LOVE!

Totally jipped me of the face time!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

we are the only one that has “organically” formed

Every server in T1 right now is some freakish Frankenstein that everyone in lower tiers (except for the ex-T1 servers) are scratching their heads at. We’re the definition of unnatural.

At any rate, judging from the PPT, you have just as many people playing NA prime as BG does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

JQ and SoR are really good at this double teaming. When our Hill got taken, we fall back and got supply and built treb to hit SoR tower. We nailed incoming SoR who tried to hit our treb, but then a JQ zerg coming to hit our treb. Well, maybe nothing we can do in JQBL, we’ll leave JQBL to you 2 servers and see what will happen…good luck~

“VOLKON.1290:

OK, BG, SoR, absolutely pathetic performance tonight by you two on BGBL. You’re not even trying to hide the fact that you’re both working together and we still managed to hold our own. You should be embarrassed. We may not take first, but at least we can have pride in how we’re fighting "

Its as though at some point in time somebody is getting double teamed…. as though this is some sort of a three way fight or something……

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

That lag was horrendous in JQ BL. Definitely did not enjoy 3 hours worth of skill lag. BG can gloat about their defense of hills, but when you have like 15 AC’s and kitten in lords in a narrow choke, what do you expect?

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

That lag was horrendous in JQ BL. Definitely did not enjoy 3 hours worth of skill lag. BG can gloat about their defense of hills, but when you have like 15 AC’s and kitten in lords in a narrow choke, what do you expect?

Loot bags by the billions.

What of it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

QQQQQ more what was JQ & BG been doing to SoR the past couple of weeks? Double teaming SoR!!! JQ would go after Long View while BG goes after Cliff Side at the same time while SoR pushed JQ & BG back each time. Besides that’s the beast of having 3 server worlds playing against each other, people need to put on their big boy pants.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

The thing is SoR is an opportunist player and only try to play for second (mainly due to their coverage shortage I assume). So when BG was blue and relatively weaker compare to JQ, SoR chose to double team us. Now JQ seems to be weaker compare to us. it seems SoR decide to double team JQ instead.

I promise you.. we at SOR never play for second.
HAI POT!!! <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

meanwhile, on BG BL, I can’t even get a little leveling done in the water on my 40. Run over by an SoR zerg that had to hit me 71 times! :-)

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

when people complain about 2v1’s I laugh mainly because it happens all the time and to every server, but that might be just me.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

I for one welcome a good 2v1, it’s more fun than ramming doors all day

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

I think I just wasted 3 minutes scrolling through countless posts about how many bags this or that person was able to get by being a part of a giant zerg either offensively or defensively.

Does anyone in this thread have any measure of individual skill that they can be proud of instead? Makes for more interesting reading material while I slack off on my CompTIA Linux+ certification homework.

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeres.8713

Zeres.8713

I think I just wasted 3 minutes scrolling through countless posts about how many bags this or that person was able to get by being a part of a giant zerg either offensively or defensively.

Does anyone in this thread have any measure of individual skill that they can be proud of instead? Makes for more interesting reading material while I slack off on my CompTIA Linux+ certification homework.

^^^ To add on to this are any good players up for a fun duel in wvw? whisper me (Zorh, SoR server)

(edited by Zeres.8713)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

^^^ To add on to this are any good players up for a fun duel in wvw? whisper me (Zorh, SoR server)

Class?

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

Wow, we’ve really become so petty and mistrustful that one would doubt my level? Personal Story doesn’t appear while in WvW. Also, you have no level when you are dead!

Here’s a shot from right before the other. I was screen capping because the shark AI is broken. It won’t attack nodes. Then I was rolled by that SoR zerg.

edited to add that Ascii.9726 above lol and called me out as an 80! You can’t hide
hahaha

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeres.8713

Zeres.8713

Class?

Condition thief

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

btw… here’s another just because whomever the SoR is, it’s a good shot of them composition wise.

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

Condition thief

Heh, totally knew it. It’s always the thieves that want to duel.

>Getting kittened up?
>Np! I’ll just cloak till I’m full hp!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

it’s a good shot of them composition wise.

Are we talking about the one on the left or the one on the right? :o

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

Good Lord! I was only thinking about the left. Didn’t even notice my position. But, I probably was thinking to myself at the moment, “Oh…. kiss my kitten!” :-) So it all works lmao

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manu Yaj.7946

Manu Yaj.7946

BagGate and Sanctum of Bags at it again! ouH! piece of candy…ouH! piece of candy ouH! piece of candy…ouH! piece of candy ouH! piece of candy…ouH! piece of candy

jkjk, had great fun!!!

Attachments:

[SF]The Menu
www.strikeforceguild.com

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

BagGate and Sanctum of Bags at it again! ouH! piece of candy…ouH! piece of candy ouH! piece of candy…ouH! piece of candy ouH! piece of candy…ouH! piece of candy

jkjk, had great fun!!!

Personally, I think the best bit.. was when I read your guild chat….. <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

My guildie didn’t like you hanging out near Hills, cuddles. But I still got in a picture!

Attachments:

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

My guildie didn’t like you hanging out near Hills, cuddles. But I still got in a picture!

Moral to that story, is don’t attack a sleeping LOVE asura…. It just doesn’t end well…. (for him I mean :P )

Also! Score Update! While we be sleeping! :P

EDIT:

Nice pic btw. I like it

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

pfft… I tried walking up to a LOVE Asura at Golanta last night and they insta-attacked. There’s no love there! :-( <sniffles>

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

pfft… I tried walking up to a LOVE Asura at Golanta last night and they insta-attacked. There’s no love there! :-( <sniffles>

Depends on the LOVE asura I guess? What server? Cause LOVE has spread to all of t1 now :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Nice work NA/Early oceanic

Attachments:

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Dedicated this to my EU commander Lord Ryzu.. been up for 15hours first 2 days of his training to rally the guild. Thank you MERC and WM for reinforcements also to BEASTGATE militia<3

Attachments:

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

What was that about Arrow carts ?

Having fun with some old friends from Tsym

Attachments:

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

What was that about Arrow carts ?

Having fun with some old friends from Tsym

OMG THAT CAT FACE!

Just made it worth clicking that pic….!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

The thing is SoR is an opportunist player and only try to play for second (mainly due to their coverage shortage I assume). So when BG was blue and relatively weaker compare to JQ, SoR chose to double team us. Now JQ seems to be weaker compare to us. it seems SoR decide to double team JQ instead.

I promise you.. we at SOR never play for second.
HAI POT!!! <3

Hai Covergirl!! Where have you been? <3

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

can’t play frudoo, can’t have fun with JQ people on JQ LA map chat

i am sad

You Can Do It SoR!!!

#Greengate
#BlueSoR
#Red Quarry

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

can’t play frudoo, can’t have fun with JQ people on JQ LA map chat

i am sad

hang in there frudoo

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Bags Galore is once again night capping their way to victory.

At least we had a great day today.

in Match-ups

oxide.8324

Perfectly valid tactic(?) considering oceanics/asians have no where else to play but NA servers. Got any more grievances?

(edited by oxide.8324)

in Match-ups

Ooh. Been a while since someone pulled the night capping card.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vendetta.1958

Vendetta.1958

Quick score update:

Attachments:

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arete.7198

Arete.7198

Odd thing to say in a 24/7 game.

Fidee OnS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

The truth is an odd thing to say? Ah right, that has been BGs problem since the start.

in Match-ups

The truth is an odd thing to say? Ah right, that has been BGs problem since the start.

Odd that you think that the truth.