Streaming live tonight on JGBL — twitch.tv/maurigw2

Mauri
Despicable [ME]

(edited by Mauri.1496)

Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

That is why we in Black Gate are stuck in a bad position.
Right now there are only 2 active Borderlands SoR and BG. So we will be hit by both SoR who now have the strongest EU and JQ who are hungry for scraps.

The thing JQ lacks are guilds willing to duke it out with a SoR zerg and they go for what is easy and SoR have no choice, but to go to BG.

Overall it is a small mater. If i am i am no longer sick in a few hours then i will come on and go after SoR like i always do. After all there is no fun in fighting some one who do not have more numbers.

Who exactly are you trying to kid

JQ does not avoid fights with SoR. Reset night for example SF and friends took Their home map hoping Their N/A best was there. We cheered when we found TW in hills. We knew it was on…and some great fights were to be had for the rest of the night.

What happened? While I was working on inner hills about 10 minutes after reset, Blackgate ended up ignoring everything SoR…and coming into the hole i made in hills…and attacked JQ

Then kept attacking us for the next 2 hours while doing their best to ignore or avoid fights with SoR. In fact each time i figure i’ve given Blackgate enough of a beating and i switch to attacking SoR..you guys come right back for more and hit JQ

So forgive me when i laugh at you here for even making this post. And forgive me for making a point in flipping Blackgate’s garrison 3 times so far this week and everything else i see of yours paper because of your laughable tactics on reset night

So… the alliance is off?

Its back on if Indo marries Jed. Marriages forge alliances. Stei has offered to be best man, A few of the BPA ladies want to be bridemaids and I am sure we can find a place for you, run the disco maybe? Should be a good party.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Euro prime was very quiet. Nice to take the t3 bay off JQ on BG border after about 3 hours, you guys must of been border hopping like crazy to mend those walls. Enjoyed EB earlier in the day, some of those zergs from BG and JQ were huge.

Hopefully BG and JQ will get what they are looking for in a few Euro guilds, should make things more interesting.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Euro prime was very quiet. Nice to take the t3 bay off JQ on BG border after about 3 hours, you guys must of been border hopping like crazy to mend those walls. Enjoyed EB earlier in the day, some of those zergs from BG and JQ were huge.

Hopefully BG and JQ will get what they are looking for in a few Euro guilds, should make things more interesting.

LOL no i dont think any border hoping was going on during that. We were laughing like crazy on SF mumble at how many it took to take that keep and that you had to TRY AGAIN when you were pushed out by about 1/3rd of your numbers.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

@Waage

So what you’re saying is you’re never up at 2 am?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Right now there are only 2 active Borderlands SoR and BG. So we will be hit by both SoR who now have the strongest EU and JQ who are hungry for scraps.

The thing JQ lacks are guilds willing to duke it out with a SoR zerg and they go for what is easy and SoR have no choice, but to go to BG.

Overall it is a small mater. If i am i am no longer sick in a few hours then i will come on and go after SoR like i always do. After all there is no fun in fighting some one who do not have more numbers.

JQ does not avoid fights with SoR. Reset night for example SF and friends took Their home map hoping Their N/A best was there. We cheered when we found TW in hills. We knew it was on…and some great fights were to be had for the rest of the night.

What happened? While I was working on inner hills about 10 minutes after reset, Blackgate ended up ignoring everything SoR…and coming into the hole i made in hills…and attacked JQ

Then kept attacking us for the next 2 hours while doing their best to ignore or avoid fights with SoR. In fact each time i figure i’ve given Blackgate enough of a beating and i switch to attacking SoR..you guys come right back for more and hit JQ

So forgive me when i laugh at you here for even making this post. And forgive me for making a point in flipping Blackgate’s garrison 3 times so far this week and everything else i see of yours paper because of your laughable tactics on reset night

Did i hit a nerve or something. I don’t do or care about reset. It is at 2 a clock at night for me and if i am op that late i better be nekkid or drunk.

Also that was 3 days ago. Now i do not really care who i fight. Hell today i brought a entire BG zerg into JQ keep in EB to wipe SoR for no other reason that it was funny. If i had the supply i might have sieaged and tried to take the keep, but it was more fun to have a bit of a 3 way fight and wipe some SoR.

Now i will always push who ever i think can give me the best fight. Why waste time on a empty keep when i can go knock on BAY and see the SoR zerg come rushing out.

Also your attack on a BG garrison as some kind of insult to me is kind of weak. I mean why would i care and it kind of contradicts your message of “WE FIGHT SOR”.

Like i said JQ lacks guilds who are willing to try and break the SoR zerg. Hell there borderland is empty half the time and ripe for plundering so RK tend to end up there.

Now don’t get me wrong i know why this is. Taking on SoR is hard so you would rather fighting in BG. I get it taking tier 3 is hard.

You didn’t strike a nerve at all unless it’s the one that causes me to laugh at you.
Ask TW, Choo, Tsym, pick one…..SF is more then happy to fight them and have a better record then most at breaking zergs.

But to answer you….we do fight SoR…..we fight Blackgate….Right now, i am stuck having to delete you guys from the map each time i pin up because your commanders are focusing JQ above all else and at the expense of common sense.
It’s either beat you back to your spawn before going and having enjoyable fights with SoR…or end up dealing with you guys hitting JQ the moment SoR and JQ engage in a fight.

See you took it personally as an attack on your guild and you so there most be some truth to it. Now i will not make a judgement call on SF and how great of zerg breakers you are after all i have only seen small squads of yours and i will not make a judgment on something that is below full strength.

The simple truth i said. JQ lack guilds willing to take on SoR in there borderland. If you think i am talking about you then YES i am talking about you.

Often enough RK is the only force in SoR and taking them on and we have a blast doing it. See the thing is that we in BG will attack every one. Yes we JQ BL we will target JQ over SoR in the same way you and SoR do in BG BL. That is how the border maps work.

I want JQ to hit SoR border harder so i can use them for my own benefit. Nothing more.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

LOL no i dont think any border hoping was going on during that. We were laughing like crazy on SF mumble at how many it took to take that keep and that you had to TRY AGAIN when you were pushed out by about 1/3rd of your numbers.

Yeh its really funny when you manage to wipe another group of players with numerous arrow carts, wish we had your skills, maybe you could give us a few lessons in using them? As for you having a third of our numbers………Having said that yep we should of played better on that first attempt at taking the lords room (the reinforcements through the waypoint tipped the balance there).

You guys going outmanned and then not being outmanned constantly must of been a figment of our imagination. Even though you had no supplies you were fixing fortified walls non stop for an hour.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Seen as the reset night fight in SoR-Hills is getting a lot of attention I’ve quickly uploaded what happened (this was literally about 3 mins into the matchup).

I’m not sure if BG knew SoR would rush and defend Hills against JQ (although we do almost every reset night) but it was a fun 3-way fight either way.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpie.6759

Sharpie.6759

I’m new to these forums…

Anyways TW, we’ve been holding out on you guys. We’ve been flipping stuff, map hopping, farming poor JQ pugs in EBG haha.

Lets have some good fights soon! (maybe next week, once I’m done with this disgusting thing called studies!!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I’m new to these forums…

Anyways TW, we’ve been holding out on you guys. We’ve been flipping stuff, map hopping, farming poor JQ pugs in EBG haha.

Lets have some good fights soon! (maybe next week, once I’m done with this disgusting thing called studies!!)

Study? Like, for new builds and stuff?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

So… the alliance is off?

Its back on if Indo marries Jed. Marriages forge alliances. Stei has offered to be best man, A few of the BPA ladies want to be bridemaids and I am sure we can find a place for you, run the disco maybe? Should be a good party.

Exchange Jed for wondo and we have a deal.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I am sure we can find a place for you, run the disco maybe? Should be a good party.

My preferred role at a wedding is ensuring the Bar does not float away.
My part of the world has serious tequila gnome issues.. >,> <,< Cursed things, best stored in a safer place than some feeble shelf.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Tsym moved to SOR to kill everyone from SOS who bandwagoned off and called them bad words and blamed them for SOS falling apart. I don’t find that to be bandwagoning. At least, that was my impression of why they moved =3

I support this message, I hope its true

Nice touch Tsym, your standing in my eyes has improved no end, nothing like a bit of healthy payback

And it’s not true!

AOI, ND and MERC have nothing but respect for TSym, we also wanted them to come to Blackgate!

There was some friction between AGG and Tsym however, but AGG moved off Blackgate a long time ago.

But hey, never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Did i hit a nerve or something. I don’t do or care about reset. It is at 2 a clock at night for me and if i am op that late i better be nekkid or drunk.

Also that was 3 days ago. Now i do not really care who i fight. Hell today i brought a entire BG zerg into JQ keep in EB to wipe SoR for no other reason that it was funny. If i had the supply i might have sieaged and tried to take the keep, but it was more fun to have a bit of a 3 way fight and wipe some SoR.

Now i will always push who ever i think can give me the best fight. Why waste time on a empty keep when i can go knock on BAY and see the SoR zerg come rushing out.

Also your attack on a BG garrison as some kind of insult to me is kind of weak. I mean why would i care and it kind of contradicts your message of “WE FIGHT SOR”.

Like i said JQ lacks guilds who are willing to try and break the SoR zerg. Hell there borderland is empty half the time and ripe for plundering so RK tend to end up there.

Now don’t get me wrong i know why this is. Taking on SoR is hard so you would rather fighting in BG. I get it taking tier 3 is hard.

You didn’t strike a nerve at all unless it’s the one that causes me to laugh at you.
Ask TW, Choo, Tsym, pick one…..SF is more then happy to fight them and have a better record then most at breaking zergs.

But to answer you….we do fight SoR…..we fight Blackgate….Right now, i am stuck having to delete you guys from the map each time i pin up because your commanders are focusing JQ above all else and at the expense of common sense.
It’s either beat you back to your spawn before going and having enjoyable fights with SoR…or end up dealing with you guys hitting JQ the moment SoR and JQ engage in a fight.

See you took it personally as an attack on your guild and you so there most be some truth to it. Now i will not make a judgement call on SF and how great of zerg breakers you are after all i have only seen small squads of yours and i will not make a judgment on something that is below full strength.

The simple truth i said. JQ lack guilds willing to take on SoR in there borderland. If you think i am talking about you then YES i am talking about you.

Often enough RK is the only force in SoR and taking them on and we have a blast doing it. See the thing is that we in BG will attack every one. Yes we JQ BL we will target JQ over SoR in the same way you and SoR do in BG BL. That is how the border maps work.

I want JQ to hit SoR border harder so i can use them for my own benefit. Nothing more.

As someone who pretty much lives in SOR borderlands I agree. However, there is a reason none of the guilds from JQ can hit SOR borderlands and its numbers. We can’t hit SOR borderlands hard and it would be a waste of time and lose us points because we cannot hold anything in your borderlands for long. It would be a huge tactical mistake for a JQ guild to hit SOR borderalands hard in the current situation. In all honesty it seems like you understand this and are just trying to bait that tactical mistake into reality.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Wow yeah that is awesome. It’s going to make past match data analysis so much better and reliable. Thanks for the heads up.

I think Cuddlestrikes, Fiesty and others should still post fun score update screenshots though. It won’t be the same around here without them.

Don’t worry! I know I’ll still do silly updates with all my friends. Show our silly adventures off! And as I read somewhere, some people can’t access that website! (From their work that is)

<3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Wow yeah that is awesome. It’s going to make past match data analysis so much better and reliable. Thanks for the heads up.

I think Cuddlestrikes, Fiesty and others should still post fun score update screenshots though. It won’t be the same around here without them.

Don’t worry! I know I’ll still do silly updates with all my friends. Show our silly adventures off! And as I read somewhere, some people can’t access that website! (From their work that is)

<3

Whenever I see you. I will direct the whole zerg to killing you. This is my goal in life.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Update for those with millenium viewing issues.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

wtf Pryan nooooooo. How dare you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Kids are too spoiled nowadays. Back in my days, we had real score updates, with real people, not just dull websites.

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Our friendship was over the day you laid eyes on this asura. Why do you think I joined a guild called Asura Must Die? AMD for life.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AnAltruisticEgoist.5476

AnAltruisticEgoist.5476

All these QQ about getting 2v1’d in EB….

It’s simple really. Whoever shows the Outmanned buff first will invite an attack from both sides. I’ve never seen BG with the buff more frequently than in the past few days. It just seemed like most BG only wvw if they are winning or close to winning, and just give up when they are not. That’s not good, especially with the new rating system coming up where you snooze 1 week and you drop a tier.

That right there, that you’re describing… that’s every server ever.
Not just BG.
It wasn’t long ago SoR did the same.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Our friendship was over the day you laid eyes on this asura. Why do you think I joined a guild called Asura Must Die? AMD for life.

So when does Indo get executed?

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Once he marries Wondo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Cuddle is our 1st target !

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Must. Make. It. Happen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

There are but two races in Rallia sir, Asura and other.
I think this answers a question we’ve been poring over.
Pryan and Roanark vs. Dego and Furion

Beware your knees!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Recent News:

SoR, BG and JQ all merge into Dragonbrand.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

There are but two races in Rallia sir, Asura and other.
I think this answers a question we’ve been poring over.
Pryan and Roanark vs. Dego and Furion

Beware your knees!

Furion? What…

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Somethings you just don’t question.

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Somethings you just don’t question.

Like where quaggans came from?

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Yes, things like that.

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Yes, things like that.

Yes.

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Yes, things like that.

What about Quack ?

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Yes, things like that.

What about Quack ?

If quacks came from ducks and Sanghae quacks then does this mean cuddles is marrying a duck?

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

What about the other half of the server that are possible ducks? Including Zet?

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Recent News:

SoR, BG and JQ all merge into Dragonbrand.

And then Dragonbrand continue to lose in Tier 2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Yes, things like that.

What about Quack ?

If quacks came from ducks and Sanghae quacks then does this mean cuddles is marrying a duck?

Nopes, I’m marrying an adorable Sang!

And bring it my darlings, I will beat you with my tiny greatsword.

The [LOVE] guild does not take kindly to people threatening us.

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

Wait, so JQ is supposed to be working for BG’s benefit? lol!

But I did spend some time at SoR bl yesterday towards the end of and after JQ prime. Every time a tower was hit, a big SoR zerg would come. It was practically impossible to capture even one, but there were still JQ players there trying or, when we were outmanned, flipping camps. But guess what BG guilds were doing? Instead of taking on SoR, [BRO] and [Pro] were trying to spawn camp JQ trying to 6v1 for kicks.

Maybe you should look into procuring these things called mirrors. They’re pretty neat.

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Yes, things like that.

What about Quack ?

Nopes, I’m marrying an adorable Sang!

And bring it my darlings, I will beat you with my tiny greatsword.

The [LOVE] guild does not take kindly to people threatening us.

Duck…Duck…Duck….Goose! It’s a trap Sanghae save yourself.

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

I dont even dare to steal you form cuddle, sanghae :o

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

I dont even dare to steal you form cuddle, sanghae :o

Zet is also a part of AMD, he can’t be around people like you.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

But that doesn’t mean you aren’t a possible duck. Besides, who could steal me from such a loveable lady?

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

But that doesn’t mean you aren’t a possible duck. Besides, who could steal me from such a loveable lady?

Death.

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Death.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Renny you fail at entertaining people!

I SHRUG AT YOU GOOD WICKED WITCH!

Score Update attached!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Wait, so JQ is supposed to be working for BG’s benefit? lol!

But I did spend some time at SoR bl yesterday towards the end of and after JQ prime. Every time a tower was hit, a big SoR zerg would come. It was practically impossible to capture even one, but there were still JQ players there trying or, when we were outmanned, flipping camps. But guess what BG guilds were doing? Instead of taking on SoR, [BRO] and [Pro] were trying to spawn camp JQ trying to 6v1 for kicks.

Maybe you should look into procuring these things called mirrors. They’re pretty neat.

I was just in SOR borderlands. We did a breakout with about 15-20 players. BG came along with around a 50 player zerg and defended SOR’s tower and then left. They didn’t try to take the tower. They didn’t let us finish the walls/gates which were at about 20% and then run over us to take it themselves. They just attacked us and wiped the siege and then left. SOR got there towards the end. If we didn’t have BG there defending the SOR tower, we could have flipped it and bought time for BG to try to take the bay or something for themselves. We ended up taking the tower about 5-10 minutes later. That time BG could have used SORs reaction to take something themselves. But thats pretty much how the SOR borderland has been. Everytime we have try something BG will be there and eventually SOR as well. That said, there are alot of bads in this game with not a single tactical braincell. BG are pretty much digging their own hole right now.

(edited by sostronk.8167)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Anatidaephobia is the pervasive, irrational fear that, somewhere in the world, a duck is watching you.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Death.

Thats pretty cold man, pretty cold.

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Anatidaephobia is the pervasive, irrational fear that, somewhere in the world, a duck is watching you.

Cuddles is marrying a duck.