Tier 5: EB|BP|AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Someone please post the score. I get fidgety at work when I don’t know what’s going on.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

EB 160,663 +50
BP 158,985 +350
AR 130,135 +280

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

You do realize I play for BP, right?

No >_____<

Nice one, bud.

You are such a fail

I couldn’t have put it better

in Match-ups

Posted by: SwitchJX.4928

SwitchJX.4928

Actual score…

EB 166,268 +330
BP 129,002 +200
AR 122,608 +165

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drezdan.3685

Drezdan.3685

What Cupkalkz really meant to say was. He realized after reset night that if he didn’t do something quickly BP was gonna drop to T6. So he made a pact with AR to double team EBay. AR fell for it and now they are the ones that will be red next week if this continues. Eventually AR will wake up and realize Cupkalkz plan and then you will hear Cupkalkz, and Testpig complaining how AR never hits EBay. Its ok though the only thing this is doing is giving us on EBay more bags and troll material.

why so angry? the rage that ebay has in them is quite amusing =) AR and BP are having a blast this week. Glad your night crew can carry you ebay!

I have no rage I play this game to have fun, yes I will say im sick of this matchup but at the same time I love all the bags I get when I log on. If you think me calling Kalkz “Cupkalkz” is raging I find it quite funny. Our night crew of what 30 players carrying us is quite funny. On the other hand I have seen you crying week after week about how AR never hits Ebay til you finally made your lil pact. Which like I said all this does it make it so we don’t have to wait for you to get off ur siege and stop eating ur burgers to come out and play.

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

just one of the wonderful snippets from the rage your server has =)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

EB 160,663 +50
BP 158,985 +350
AR 130,135 +280

testpig!!!! * fist shake *

also * fist bump *

Edit: Rescinding * fist bump * due to forum spying :P

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

(edited by Boottspurr.9184)

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

hehe, no spying.. testpig is testpig, no matter where he goes =) if i was spying i would use a fake forum name =).

it’s just funny to read things from the other sides pov. And from the looks of it, a lot of those posters on those forums, are just horrible people. I don’t know how the level headed clear thinkers on ebay put up with it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zerkles.8635

Zerkles.8635

Pure gold..
15charchar

Professional PuG Commander – Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

I don’t know how the level headed clear thinkers on ebay put up with it.

We ignore them.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Knatty from CoF. One of the best mesmers I’ve seen. Keep up the good work!

You are too kind. Thank you.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Apparently pep rally posts are forum raging lol. I swear, the more I hear piggy squeel in these threads, the more I feel like he’s going to eventually contribute something.

If there’s one thing I’ve got to give you a pat on the back for, it’s that you are consistant. You always disappoint.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tinsilver.8214

Tinsilver.8214

Pic attatched: It’s the Shaboozey capitalist fat cats that murdered #occupypangaloss. It was kind of like murdering a beautiful, golden baby Christ with “adult” “toys.” It was wrong. Perverted. And it was probably the kind of thing people like Shaboozey members would get off on.

#occupypangaloss
#neverforget

Shaboozey officer here…
Yes, we really did enjoy taking that camp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

After we just lost Ebay hills

i can confirm

BP and AR are going to hell because of this update. incoming another 600+ screenshot of ebay

Is that a reference to the traps?

In which case you started that when you set a trap down outside Hills I just took my response in the extreme and set a trap every time I could to be spiteful. :P

no, talking about numbers, u will see what i mean when u see the outmanned buff on BP & AR in eternal 24/7
before the update i had 30 people ready to come if i called them for help, after the update. 27 of the 30 are in that silly cove

For the first time ever, I agree. I feel off right now for some reason.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHAO.7956

CHAO.7956

Dang AR, way to put the pain on Ebay yesterday. I didn’t know you were capable of that.

(This is NOT a troll post)

-General Michael

-General Michael

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

Apparently pep rally posts are forum raging lol. I swear, the more I hear piggy squeel in these threads, the more I feel like he’s going to eventually contribute something.

If there’s one thing I’ve got to give you a pat on the back for, it’s that you are consistant. You always disappoint.

=) you are very welcome. I’m glad we can both share in disappointments.. you from my post, and your entire server in the disappointment from constantly not being able to perform well enough to move out of this tier.

Heck, and given your servers history, Seks might be due to server transfers again soon, in the attempt to move up a tier =).

Question.. who are the BIG 4 zerg guilds holding ebay together? i would think it’s GH(guard house)? FTF? SEkz(transfer guild) and who else?

in Match-ups

PaLeRiDeR.5908

=) you are very welcome. I’m glad we can both share in disappointments.. you from my post, and your entire server in the disappointment from constantly not being able to perform well enough to move out of this tier.

Heck, and given your servers history, Seks might be due to server transfers again soon, in the attempt to move up a tier =).

Question.. who are the BIG 4 zerg guilds holding ebay together? i would think it’s GH(guard house)? FTF? SEkz(transfer guild) and who else?

Bacon is silly when it attempts to speak, now get back in the shopping basket or it gets the hose again.
We will attempt to live with the disappointment that our food has in us as we still win on point tally over two servers focusing us.

Bob De Niro-Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

[WoE]. Which consists of my little Asura warrior running around, but MAN do I imagine that I’m making a huge impact.

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

in Match-ups

Nak.8315

The forth you are thinking of is probably Player Killerz[PK].

Whats your deal with the hate on transfer guilds.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

up-transfering is just another form of pay2win.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

By that logic, everyone should always transfer to lower tier servers and disturb the force even further.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Or getting out of the hole created by those around you~ This match up just turned boring again…wish my team “Borlis” would gtfo out of the towers and fight…charging out alone is getting old…

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Hey piggy!

We actually transferred to Ehmry when they were red while fighting Yak’s Bend and Mag because we got tired of fighting AR and BP’s untalented blob of pushovers. But good try there buddy! Yak’s and Mag actually have groups of players who also enjoy open field battle, can field the numbers, and are not just throwing bodies. It was enjoyable for the week it lasted.

My favorite part of this thread is really the fact people think because it takes TWO servers to somewhat hold Ehmry down that we are suddenly failing miserably, of course we are. Borlis would have crumbled before as well if any two servers decided to focus them. I just think it’s kind of funny. :p

EDIT: Hehe, GH camping towers? Eve, please come back and put this pig into the freezer.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

Or getting out of the hole created by those around you~ This match up just turned boring again…wish my team “Borlis” would gtfo out of the towers and fight…charging out alone is getting old…

doesn’t ebay have an entire guild dedicated to just standing in towers all day? anytime i’m roaming around ebBL, all i see is GH standing in every tower, keep, supply camp in the map.

I’m sorry our server doesn’t have the numbers you do, we all have to defend against your zergs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hey piggy!

We actually transferred to Ehmry when they were red while fighting Yak’s Bend and Mag because we got tired of fighting AR and BP’s untalented blob of pushovers. But good try there buddy!

What’s your solution to this tier? You have the same opponents and it doesn’t look like anyone is going anywhere.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Nak.8315

I might agree with you if they went to a T1 or T2 Server and started the chest beating that happens once you join a winning server like that.

I’d wager that they probably had a similar issue we had. Where the tier your on didn’t fit your play-style, and they tried to something about it before they started to lose more of their player base.

You give them kitten over the worst possible thing to give them kitten for.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

PaLeRiDeR.5908

THIS JUST IN! Pigs who have been used as science projects are found to have terrible vision/poor perception of reality. All seriousness here, you will see us in towers if you attack them (which you guys dont when people are on) or if we through a merchant down to empty our bags. One does not always sell vendor trash in the open field.

Bob De Niro-Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

AR BL Full green and a wp ?

Dont worry. we got your back bros

p.s i Just found my new little sis. so adorable

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in Match-ups

Nak.8315

Hey piggy!

We actually transferred to Ehmry when they were red while fighting Yak’s Bend and Mag because we got tired of fighting AR and BP’s untalented blob of pushovers. But good try there buddy!

What’s your solution to this tier? You have the same opponents and it doesn’t look like anyone is going anywhere.

Try and deal with it until AN does something(which they said they were looking into). Then see if it was a flaw in the system or a lack of ability on our end to move up.

Realistically putting as much effort as we’ve tried to do and only gained a handful of points is just going to cause burn out.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

Seks history is simple.. they up-transfer/pay2win when they can’t win. They left NSP which was the last place server in the match up with BP/AR/NSP, and moved up to ebay.. Then the 2 other servers in that match up with them, feed off ebay so much, it caused them to be moved up, while leaving ebay behind in the dust to deal with what… BP and AR again =)

So the cycle continues, and Sekz is due to pay2win again and up transfer.

However, i give them credit for at least one thing.. they at least transferred out of the tier. If they were in last place and transferred to the first place server in the same match up. That is just pathetic. Any guild that does that is just totally riding on coat tails.

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

THIS JUST IN! Pigs who have been used as science projects are found to have terrible vision/poor perception of reality. All seriousness here, you will see us in towers if you attack them (which you guys dont when people are on) or if we through a merchant down to empty our bags. One does not always sell vendor trash in the open field.

=) Borlis Rock =)

in Match-ups

PaLeRiDeR.5908

You got me there. I have no way to counter that. You take all the wind out of my sails by admitting that you have to double our population to beat us and still can’t. I’m left with nothing to say so you sir do win this round.
But we shall meet again

Bob De Niro-Warrior

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

doesn’t ebay have an entire guild dedicated to just standing in towers all day? anytime i’m roaming around ebBL, all i see is GH standing in every tower, keep, supply camp in the map.

I’m sorry our server doesn’t have the numbers you do, we all have to defend against your zergs.

GH always has people scouting. When not in force, GH is doing what it does best: staying alert. You see a GH tag in a tower, chances are that everyone knows you’re there lol. There’s always a bunch in the public TS channels.

There is no escaping the quaggan…

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

Hey piggy!

There is no solution with the current way the current ratings work.

We’ll see what gets implemented for the glicko system, but either way T4/T5 will most likely always have this issue. CD and SBI don’t belong here either, they’ll probably smash even harder. Their ratings are just as messed up as ours.

Theoretically, even if we did go to T4 it would eventually end with someone dropping and someone moving back up. Which don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t even mind coming back down to fight whoever is in T5 again, I just want WvW to get a refresh. BP and AR bore me to death, we’ve been watching the same people do the exact same things and use the same old tactics since NSP back in December.

Well see what anerf has in store, hopefully something that benefits both servers.

“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hey piggy!

Actually there are. You guys thought of one when you were on NSP.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

We’ve tried 2v1 this week on Ehmry, with 2 days to go it’s looking like the net gain is this:
- the fun factor went up during peak hours
- the results will be roughly the same as other weeks but with a closer score
- Ehmry will lose some points
- BP will gain some points
- AR will stay the same

If we basically agree that the main problem with this matchup is that we have just been fighting each other for too long for it to really be exciting then the logical course of action would be to try to fix the outcome in a way that results in a new opponent.

Right up front I’d take it as a given that any new matchup involving DH or SF is likely not going to be an earth shattering change – as you say their coverage appears to be spotty/spiky based on score updates, but you can never rule out a surge of activity due to jumping a tier. However, new people, new forum trolls, new tactics and new coverage periods to figure out would be a breath of fresh air. Sending EBay up is difficult to actually plan to do (unless you both take a week off of WvW, which is lame) because of the point swapping in the tier above us, sending us down is not realistic… that leaves one of you leaving for a new challenge. If either of you want to go, the other two servers could assist in that. Other than that, the only solution is to just keep banging our heads against the wall until the Glicko system is patched and hope that the change is big enough to allow all of us to move.

We’re stuck in a similar same situation that T8 was in when ANet pumped extra points into the system to fix the stagnant matchup. The difference is there is a tier below us that allows us to help ourselves should we all choose to do so.

Just thinking out loud.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

If either of you want to go, the other two servers could assist in that.

There’s not ever gonna be a consensus for that.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

Hey piggy!

Actually there are. You guys thought of one when you were on NSP.

Actually, your original question was a solution to the tier. Of course anyone can transfer up at anytime. And like I said before, glicko is getting a patch this month, so it actually does look like someone will be going somewhere. This isn’t the only tier that is tired of stagnant matches.

Piggy is really on a role today, I literally cannot comprehend what his “Sekz History” post even meant, but I can tell you most of it is made up. He literally has no idea what hes talking about anymore.

We’ve only transferred to red servers, and neither of those transfers were to “win”. Going to Ehmry was a move to try and face some more challenging opponents, as you can tell, it hasn’t worked out yet. You really should consider letting Wala-wala post for [WAR], at least hes competent and can type out full thoughts and sentences that we all can read.

EDIT:

Quick predictions for pigs next post:

1) Mention Borlis Rock
2) Post Borlis Rock Picture
3) Say “pay2win” three times out of context
4) Talk about how Ehmry is bad because they can’t hold 100k leads against two servers
5) Be stupid
6) Post one illegible sentence

EDIT#2:

Almost forgot! “That’ll do pig, that’ll do.”

“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

If either of you want to go, the other two servers could assist in that.

There’s not ever gonna be a consensus for that.

Likely not, but that’s really the only way out. All I’m saying is that Borliss Rock makes an old matchup a bit more shiny and new, but Anvil Bay or Ehmry Pass is the only thing that actually holds a hope of changing the tier. That information may be pondered, raged at or discarded as any see fit. Like it or not though, it’s the plain and simple truth of the situation.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

And for weeks I thought the solution was to forcibly kick us out of the tier.

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

AR BL Full green and a wp ?

Dont worry. we got your back bros

p.s i Just found my new little sis. so adorable

Good to see from Ebay respect Kalkz as he respect low level opponent close to him without taking advantage.

Means most Ehmry Bay players have valour and honor while in this Forum, everytime our fellow Kalkz post something …. there it goes the usual “hatred” stuff on him.

I myself meet many of them doing BL jumping puzzles and 90% wave or bow replying to my character and show some of the best episodes I experienced in this game, which when I give up to play GW2 will keep in my chest as excelsior souvenirs

My best regards to everyone who share the fun without been fanatic or blind people

[ALPH] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

I don’t know, nor do I care if they do, that’s their business.
And you do realize we are in the same server right?

in Match-ups

testpig.5018

Mention Borlis Rock, Post Borlis Rock Picture, Say “pay2win” three times out of context, Talk about how Ehmry is bad because they can’t hold 100k leads against two servers, Be stupid, Post one illegible sentence [/quote]

Attachments:

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

So to counter, he plays stupid. Subtle… maybe genius.

“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

Mention Borlis Rock, Post Borlis Rock Picture, Say “pay2win” three times out of context, Talk about how Ehmry is bad because they can’t hold 100k leads against two servers, Be stupid, Post one illegible sentence

That picture is out of date. Right now Borlis is red and Anvil is blue. >:

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Ebay seems to be rustling some jimmies, hehe.

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

One day someone from Anvil Rock will realize that Brolis Rock alliance benefits nobody except Borliss Pass smh. I don’t get it.

See Anvil Rock can beat BP decides to ally while BP reaps all the benefits and passes AR in ratings. Result Ebay still keeps a 100k ratings lead like we have for many weeks. AR moves down in Rating behind BP. Darkhaven on them heelz!!!

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Mention Borlis Rock, Post Borlis Rock Picture, Say “pay2win” three times out of context, Talk about how Ehmry is bad because they can’t hold 100k leads against two servers, Be stupid, Post one illegible sentence

That picture is out of date. Right now Borlis is red and Anvil is blue. >:

Oh soon it will be correct on friday because Anvil decided to let Borlis be blue again for some strange reason.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

WvW Right NOW ::::

25 Ehmry in Eternal
20 Ehmry in Ebay BL
25 Ehmry & Sekz in AR BL

========

20 Total BP all around
25 Total AR all Around

I ported between all maps and counted

How you’re not in Tier 4 yet ? oh Wait …. lol

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

The forth you are thinking of is probably Player Killerz[PK].

Whats your deal with the hate on transfer guilds.

Is Pk the guild that has turned your night coverage from a weakness to a strength?