Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Pics and unedited video or it didn’t happen. Because it didn’t.

I don’t record all my encounters on the off chance that they’ll be used to quell the petty demands of DURP bads.

Again though, it is amusing to see your guildmates trash talking using some cherry-picked recorded video in an bad attempt to look good. But hey, like I said, if winning doesn’t come often for you guys then it’s expected that you’ll record+display the few measly morsels of victory when they do happen to come along.

How do you know they called 10 people to the camp? How do you know those 10 people weren’t just passing by on their way to pick daisies?

Oh yes, it’s all coincidence that when 10 durp bads fail at taking a supply camp being defended by 2 players, they return with a significantly larger force.

I’ll tell you whats even funnier, getting the attention of a zerg of durp bads who outnumber you 3 to 1, luring them into the non-EB puzzle, and then killing them all.

Oh the comedy

That’s a shame, cuz it seems like some people are willing to go to great lengths to put us up on video!! Everyone knows Tsarazi is good and your trash talking is meaningless until you beat him (and you won’t)

OK, the annoying thief with the annoying quaggan pet is still good even after the stealth nerf and culling removal….which is very annoying.. =/

I gave him a harder time then some though I think on my little d/d ele…I knew where he was and dared him to unstealth on me…….and he did…….if just a couple of the north camp defenders had stayed with me we might have taken him down…….I can’t 1v1 him it seems……. kitten that’s annoying! >:(

I told you he was actually a good player :s

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I can’t stand these mags and their fun having. I just want to sit behind a keep wall!

Apparently you do, we even started building a flame ram on your wall, but you still wouldn’t come out to play

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I can’t stand these mags and their fun having. I just want to sit behind a keep wall!

Apparently you do, we even started building a flame ram on your wall, but you still wouldn’t come out to play

I think that’s a CD BL picture, so you had plenty of fun with PYRO/ME/DFND not behind walls. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Morning,

Another week of SI, M, and CD.

Keep it clean.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Of course YB is better than Mag, they’re beating the team that Mag can’t catch in the ratings. Maguuma has failed to close the gap on SoS for weeks now despite playing against smaller population servers that they should dominate. Meanwhile YB has widened the gap between themselves and Mag while playing tougher (higher population) servers. I’m not even sure how this is up for debate.

+1 forum warrior points! Pretty sure I could use your logic to prove the world is flat too.

You’re the one who seems to care most but really if you look at the same T3 matches with YB and Mag switched vs DB and FA, we were above them on points. Everything after that including TC knocking us so far into T4 was from SoS falling through T2 and T3. YB only just passed them last week. Hopefully next week things will stabilize with SoS solid T3.

I could care less about who’s better on score though. Just waiting to get out of this tier. CD always seems fun to fight even though their coverage is way different but so many times when I’ve seen a huge SBI zerg in the field, when an epic zerg clash should have happened, the SBI zerg magically disappears leaving only a small trail of bodies as evidence of it’s existence

Why??? I’m referring to roughly equal forces and even if they did lose the fight, loot all around is almost guaranteed to be more than the repair costs. Not even counting the wXP that could have happened…

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

Hopefully next week things will stabilize with SoS solid T3.

Given the rest of your post, I wonder if this was a typo. Either way, there isn’t too much doubt on our end that we will be in T4, likely next week. The only real question is how even (or not) the match is against SBI and CD. It’s not so much pessimism on our part as it is that we’re currently having to rely on every trick we learned in T1 and then some new ones just to keep our head above water against the numbers and coverage range we’re currently facing. Hence why I say it will be interesting to see how we perform against worlds that are closer to us in terms of manpower.

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Good fight on SBI bay. We tried to hold it as long as we could, but you guys got it.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

That was an amazing fight for west keep on sbi borderlands. It kept me on my toes. Idk how many times I rallied lol. Well fought to everyone

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Xthnru.2079

Xthnru.2079

I have nothing else to add.

Attachments:

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

^
this is why. we have superior tactics. we belong in t1

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

May i has one.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This is the correct method to capture a castle from SBI.

Attachments:

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

This is the correct method to capture a castle from SBI.

do i hear a challenge?

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Zephyrus.9680

Hopefully next week things will stabilize with SoS solid T3.

Given the rest of your post, I wonder if this was a typo. Either way, there isn’t too much doubt on our end that we will be in T4, likely next week.

Oops the beer must have put a 3

Also….
Great ram field is completed at SBI EK.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I have nothing else to add.

Let it be known, that Evna is to be stricken from the Roster of Maguuma. Such a statement is punishable by banishment.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Various Meat Products.4371

Various Meat Products.4371

News from the front lines

We built them all.

All glory to Great Lord Flame Ram.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

We built them all.

I see you guys are back to worshipping your flame ram again. And isnt there a limit on how many siege you can put down in one place?

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

We did come out to play! Unfortunately, that meant taking and holding all three of your keeps for 5+ hours. If you want to play, you have to, well, play.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Haha, we were having some nice small fights with [SC] (I think?) in front of SBI spawn on our borderlands and then suddenly an angry horde of SBI came out with a breakout…

in WvW

Posted by: Brow.9425

Brow.9425

We built them all.

I see you guys are back to worshipping your flame ram again. And isnt there a limit on how many siege you can put down in one place?

It’s 99 rams per team per borderland. We’ve hit it before.

Rathan Kelet — Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We built them all.

It’s 99 rams per team per borderland. We’ve hit it before.

99 rams but a sheep ain’t one

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Of course YB is better than Mag, they’re beating the team that Mag can’t catch in the ratings. Maguuma has failed to close the gap on SoS for weeks now despite playing against smaller population servers that they should dominate. Meanwhile YB has widened the gap between themselves and Mag while playing tougher (higher population) servers. I’m not even sure how this is up for debate.

+1 forum warrior points! Pretty sure I could use your logic to prove the world is flat too.

You’re the one who seems to care most but really if you look at the same T3 matches with YB and Mag switched vs DB and FA, we were above them on points. Everything after that including TC knocking us so far into T4 was from SoS falling through T2 and T3. YB only just passed them last week. Hopefully next week things will stabilize with SoS solid T3.

I could care less about who’s better on score though. Just waiting to get out of this tier. CD always seems fun to fight even though their coverage is way different but so many times when I’ve seen a huge SBI zerg in the field, when an epic zerg clash should have happened, the SBI zerg magically disappears leaving only a small trail of bodies as evidence of it’s existence

Why??? I’m referring to roughly equal forces and even if they did lose the fight, loot all around is almost guaranteed to be more than the repair costs. Not even counting the wXP that could have happened…

Are you guys still gonna be fighting for this?, it seems like someone is jelly :x, if Mag wants to discuss this sooo much, get to tier 3 first, which i hope, happens this week.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Jelly of SBI, the server that suddenly appeared in Mag BL with 30-40 and put us straight into outmanned, and never captured anything more than two southern towers and some camps? Ya. Soooo jelly.

in WvW

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

Good fights in CD BL last night. Was a fun reset.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Jelly of SBI, the server that suddenly appeared in Mag BL with 30-40 and put us straight into outmanned, and never captured anything more than two southern towers and some camps? Ya. Soooo jelly.

That’s typical of SBI though.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Meh, I don’t think T3 will even offer us “better” fights. Maybe more good fights. But some of the [SBI] fights we’ve had have been better than anything I remember from Yak’s Bend, as far as open field is concerned.

Thank you. Im still on vacation. If mag is still around when I return i’ll bring some fun. Been trying to do some re organisation using T1 tactics and see how that goes.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Ty for fighting with us at EBG. I had fun leading for awhile, though I have much to learn. I hope you guys enjoyed how I play.

I knew CD ppl had it in them. They just needed a little push.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

That is one huge horde in EB. However, no repair bill helps a bit.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

wait…..did I miss something? :S

Attachments:

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Lynx.1352

Lynx.1352

I see Lynx is good at not playing on the same BL as D|ERP is raiding.

Saw you guys at SMC yesterday, good fights. Excellent fights! …how many times did we halt the mag zerg?

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien, President of Anet

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

The majority of DER|P wasn’t in eternal last night (or any that I know of). We’ve said numerous times over and it applies to many servers that EBG is where pubbies flock and is usually avoided by the general BL defense groups because it’s a cesspool.

Either way, congrats to all your work at SMC.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I see Lynx is good at not playing on the same BL as D|ERP is raiding.

Saw you guys at SMC yesterday, good fights. Excellent fights! …how many times did we halt the mag zerg?

I’m not sure, I wasn’t there. I should yell at DARPA for going to EB though. You should tell me more because you sound really excited about your halting!

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

zastari.1730

I got tired of killing CD bads over and over so I decided to solo guild groups from SBI. Here’s one of me killing most of the [EA] guild in one go. It was probably just a lucky battle though since I don’t actually have any skill and just save the wins instead of losses. Ignore the 25 stacks and outmanned buff please, I swear I got those from farming coyotes instead of SBI for the hour before.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Celinor.9045

Celinor.9045

I got tired of killing CD bads over and over so I decided to solo guild groups from SBI. Here’s one of me killing most of the [EA] guild in one go. It was probably just a lucky battle though since I don’t actually have any skill and just save the wins instead of losses. Ignore the 25 stacks and outmanned buff please, I swear I got those from farming coyotes instead of SBI for the hour before.

I think you might need to watch your own video again. You can clearly see that the majority of that EA group that you “soloed” runs off towards the SE tower after another player. Granted you did managed to kill the warrior at the start and again after he/she was rezzed. However the guard from [EA] that was there, he/she too seems to run off. You also get another kill on some other person but he/she has a different guild tag to [EA] so you can hardly claim that as a kill against the [EA] guild.

So a kill on one player out of 4 (it appears) who then gets left behind and dies again while they chased a different, presumably better target. Then a kill on a tag. Skillful, but hardly soloing a whole guild group. Soloing them implies you killed them all and you only killed one of them, albeit twice.

in WvW

Krash.9486

I mentioned in another post how some of the MAG trash talk is point and laugh material…..this is a good example as are most by this person……cherry picked video like this is pretty meaningless. like another poster suggested, if you really want the credibility and recognition you seem to crave post an uncut video from when you leave spawn for an extended time through many uncut fights….everyone has their good and bad moments…showing highlights of just your good ones and trying to say it’s typical is very comical and is only “typical” of insecure children if anything.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I mentioned in another post how some of the MAG trash talk is point and laugh material…..this is a good example as are most by this person……cherry picked video like this is pretty meaningless. like another poster suggested, if you really want the credibility and recognition you seem to crave post an uncut video from when you leave spawn for an extended time through many uncut fights….everyone has their good and bad moments…showing highlights of just your good ones and trying to say it’s typical is very comical and is only “typical” of insecure children if anything.

Honestly, his post is doing exactly as he intended. Trolling or not, though, Razi is one of the best solo players and commanders on Maguuma. These videos hardly show his full skill.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

That was a typical tsarazi moment though, that’s the thing. He isn’t saying mag’s good. We’re kittening terrible, he’s saying he’s good and on mag, there’s a distinct difference and maybe you think one player makes the server but it doesn’t, tsarazi is also one of the better cummanders on magrubma. That whole fight wasn’t cherrypicked because not only 5 minutes earlier he was bragging about a 3v1 he’d just won too. Although as is always said, the offer to duel him is yours, message him his name is on the forum, beat him and call him bluff or duel him lose and accept he’s an pretty cool player.

Point on guy before calling bluff, watch the video again, he got 5 kills. Same warrior twice and one necro add, so that’s 3 EA and an add, EA’s group looked to be roughly 6-10 strong so he wiped about half your group because your guild couldn’t work together and half decided to PvD clap

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Krash.9486

Honestly, his post is doing exactly as he intended. Trolling or not, though, Razi is one of the best solo players and commanders on Maguuma. These videos hardly show his full skill.

Not really, because I was using his failed attempt (as far as I am concerned) at trolling/trash talking as a so comically obvious example of the many laughable and failed attempts by MAGs forum warriors…..it is like the “They see me and all go run and hide” lines that he and another poster reuse over and over…..that kind of “you’re chicken” stuff stopped working on me in the 5th grade….

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Not really, because I was using his failed attempt (as far as I am concerned) at trolling/trash talking as a so comically obvious example of the many laughable and failed attempts by MAGs forum warriors…..it is like the “They see me and all go run and hide” lines that he and another poster reuse over and over…..that kind of “you’re chicken” stuff stopped working on me in the 5th grade….

So how does one make SBI willing to come pvp if antagonizing doesn’t work?

in WvW

Krash.9486

That was a typical tsarazi moment though, that’s the thing. He isn’t saying mag’s good. We’re kittening terrible, he’s saying he’s good and on mag, there’s a distinct difference and maybe you think one player makes the server but it doesn’t, tsarazi is also one of the better cummanders on magrubma. That whole fight wasn’t cherrypicked because not only 5 minutes earlier he was bragging about a 3v1 he’d just won too. Although as is always said, the offer to duel him is yours, message him his name is on the forum, beat him and call him bluff or duel him lose and accept he’s an pretty cool player.

Point on guy before calling bluff, watch the video again, he got 5 kills. Same warrior twice and one necro add, so that’s 3 EA and an add, EA’s group looked to be roughly 6-10 strong so he wiped about half your group because your guild couldn’t work together and half decided to PvD clap

1. That was not my guild
2. I have not been posting videos and thumping my chest that I am almighty and never lose a fight…
3. Never once said I can beat anybody in a 1v1 fight ever!

I will have much more respect and interest in videos showing victories and defeats

in WvW

Krash.9486

So how does one make SBI willing to come pvp if antagonizing doesn’t work?

I came to the first couple when asked nicely and had a good time and LOST every fight I was in…….even though I gave that Lani ele a very good fight IMHO….and that guardian too..

Since then the climate here has not seemed nearly so friendly…but that is not the reason I haven’t been back…I have tried and even posted on our forums to get a team together. I really think it would be good for us to learn better how to work as a group.

But I have just not got much interest. Part of it is when we are in WvW there is always something being pushed by someone somewhere. We never (in this match up anyway) have extended stretches of time with no one hitting our T3 keeps like some servers do.

I will keep trying though.

in WvW

Posted by: Boshizzle.6591

Boshizzle.6591

Kinvarra (80 Guardian), Jeggsy (80 Ranger), Blah deblah (80 Necro). [SBI]

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Fights have been fun!! Sorry if we’re still too easy for you guys, we’re still training! Thanks for all the battles Mag/SBI

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Boshizzle.6591

Wow. You’re a pretty sad individual dude. I was the guard there that rezzed my warrior friend…you’ll notice I nearly killed you while doing that too without too much effort. Probably would of had I been kitten to chase you all the way up around the corner. You sure like to run.
Anyway, here’s the facts. we had a group of 4: mesmer, guard, warrior, ranger. you started your video there while we were fighting other people. you were cherry picking. Yes you killed the warrior (maybe) he had plenty on him. His silly decision was to chase after you when the rest of us were way off around the corner in another fight and yeah you killed him. hardly farming our entire guild, picking people off otherwise pre occupied in some other skirmish…if you were so good how come you didnt kill me while i was rezzing him hmm?
btw that was filmed on his bl which was completely his colour and we were probably the only 4 from sbi in that land at the time with the outnumbered buff…
I really don’t care if you feel the need to wax your own kitten by making videos and posting them for all to see how awesome you are but do me a favour and leave us out of your exploits as we dont post about anyone or anything ever, we fight, die, release,repeat. Maybe you should do the same.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

btw that was filmed on his bl which was completely his colour and we were probably the only 4 from sbi in that land at the time with the outnumbered buff…
I really don’t care if you feel the need to wax your own kitten by making videos and posting them for all to see how awesome you are but do me a favour and leave us out of your exploits as we dont post about anyone or anything ever, we fight, die, release, repeat.

Interesting you should say that! Look at the beginning of the video, where the SE spawn is very clearly not contested, aka it wasn’t in Maguuma borderlands. Nevermind the very clear statement and proof that he had the outmanned buff in the video. Embarrassing to be so wrong, isn’t it?

in WvW

Boshizzle.6591

Well we spent most of our time there. We were on for ages…

in WvW

Boshizzle.6591

Furthermore, if this is what this thread is all about, “look at me I’m awesome sauce and you all suck!” then I think that maybe the moderators should consider closing it down. I really don’t think that anything like this is in the spirit of wvw and really has no place in the forums or anywhere really…

in WvW

zastari.1730

You’re right, PvP isn’t in the spirit of WvW. Banging down doors and accumulating that wexpie as fast as possible is~

Maybe you could have learned something from that vid like not rezzing a downed friend while you know an invader is around, but nope, you just come make stuff up on the forums instead.

Maguuma

in WvW

Zephyrus.9680

Maybe the trash talking is excessive but this thread needs moar videos. And what’s the point of a video of walking out of spawn for 10 mins before finding a good fight… Why wouldn’t you show only your best moments?… If you want to see “normal” play go play the game lol.

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I don’t see anything wrong with running away to get out of combat to reset your health pool, or make time for your cooldowns to come back up.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]