Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Galadeon.6513

Galadeon.6513

No we are unable to restore gold. It’s simply not something that we have the tools to do, and the account restoration system that would roll-back the entire account is not yet available. I’m very sorry for the loss, and I know we all look forward to being able to help with these issues in the future.

Sad, very sad that your programmers would not put this BASIC MMO functionality into the game. There should be a plan in place to help people that get hacked.
Note to game makers – make sure that your future CS has the tools it needs to help people.
#NotAAAservice

Posted by: Kaiten.7192

Kaiten.7192

Ticket 120826-004311, opened on 8/26. Closed without resolution on 8/30. I’ve commented and requested a response twice in accordance with the original support response since that time with no new info provided or actions taken.

Posted by: Clamlapper.5461

Clamlapper.5461

Ticket 120916-006291
Still a waiting hope to hear back soon

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

“120905-000663 Resolved”

not resolved in anyway i cant belive u just make random assumptions..

New ticket is here 120919-008681 asking for a refund of game cba with support not helping in anyway.

NONE of my other acc is hacked… i have diablo 3 , wow etc playing with same passwords as GW 2 when i got “hacked”.

I truley beleive that every time (5times now) u open my account and i changed e-mails and passwords so many times, Its your FILTER that BANS MY ip not some hacker ones.

I need to point out that this issue positively was not on our side. Your ticket yesterday evening said that you were back on the account after creating a new email account and discussing the situation with the team on the new account.

With the repeated incidents, I believe you may have a Trojan or Keylogger on your account. Again, this is not a security issue on our side, but something related to your credentials, to your email account, or to you system. For more information, please see Mike O’Brien’s article on account security.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

My account was hacked, and i lost my guildwars 2 account complitly. Thats why i used my brothers GW2 account to post this thread. I have complained filing the searial code, card number, name of account, and everything you said was necessary. And after my fourth complain i still haven’t got’n any answere. My e-mail is registerd since i get your news letters(vegealm@live.no). I filed the first complain the 10 september, and no aswere in over one week.

my tickets of review
120910-005403
120912-003964
120913-005411
120918-003080

Looks like you provided an inaccurate serial code, but I found a slightly different one in another of your tickets and an agent will look at this now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Ticket ID:

120825-014906

submitted on 08/25/2012

Posting here just in case because the ticket is 27+ days old and marked as “closed” but I’m still waiting for replacement DDE items. In the DDE/Collector items thread it mentioned numbers being gathered but I haven’t seen my ticket ID mentioned in any of the updates above and there are posts above now saying that there will only be one more big distribution? I don’t want to miss out if my ticket number was overlooked

Permalink to where I posted before for context:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Collector-s-Ed-DDE-Item-Questions-merged/170582

We have not forgotten those who are waiting for replacement of the CE or DDE items that they deleted. As I mentioned, we do not yet have a date for the next distribution. Please be sure this ticket is mentioned in the specific DDE/CE thread. Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

i think my ticket is #120905-009031 been well over 5 days now, but i cant login to my support account now =(

The team will assist you with getting into your support account. However, you have submitted multiple tickets about your deleted CE/DDE items. Please be sure that ONE ticket is listed in the CE/DDE thread and close out the others (when you can do so).

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: definem.2781

definem.2781

Answer to apparently everyone who wrote except me
A nice please perhaps ?
Please take a look at this.
120915-002881

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Influence Tome [Incident:120906-001736]
An issue with Tome of Influence being used but not giving any influence, asked for the Tome back or some similar thing as we payed for it (happened to both me and my boyfriend). Sent the ticket the 6th of september (!) and have not gotten a single reply despite updating it a few times.

Tome of Influence issues are still being reviewed. Thank you for your patience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update — Thursday, September 20

120825-003557 Question answered

Can you explain this to me please as there has been no update to my ticket and it still says “Awaiting Approval”.

Am I on a list to get my things back? I hadn’t asked a question, i’m awaiting reimbursement of my items. 10 days no response/change to my ticket.

If you have submitted a ticket, you’re on the list. If you want to do so, you may post in the CE/DDE thread. Please read my post for information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Collector-s-Ed-DDE-Item-Questions-merged/page/6#post197997

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hey Gaile,

I too made the unfortunate mistake of accidently deleting my Rytlock mini, Tome of Influence and Chalice of Glory on the first day of headstart.

I sent in a ticket 08/25/2012 Ref. number 120825-010443 to ask for help. Chris from the Support Team answered me saying that there would be a fix in the future and that I should keep an eye on the forums. So I closed the ticket and I was waiting patiently for a fix. I`ve been checking the forums regulary these past few weeks and a few days ago I saw that there is a second distribution available for those that accidently deleted their items. So I sent in another ticket.

09/14/2012 (so a week ago) Ref. number 120914-002059
Strangely I got an answer about guild problems. o.O I updated the ticket. For now it has the status Awaiting approval. Am I in queue now for a second distribution or is this approval about something else?

Thank you in advance

When you say a second distribution, did you already get a set of replacement items?

The “awaiting approval” indicates you’re in the queue for replacements. There’s more information in my latest update in the CE/DDE thread. (And you can add 120914-002059 to that thread, if you wish.)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: DeathbyAngellz.1536

DeathbyAngellz.1536

Ive got two tickets that got the we don’t care no response treatment and its been awhile now

(120921-003084)
(120921-000041)

If you’re basically telling me i can’t play and won’t recieve help then can i get my money back for the game i can’t play or is this a way to hustle some money. It’s really frustrating

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

For those of you awaiting a replacement of Collector’s Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition items, I can tell you that a distribution will be made in what I think is the near future. I do not know a date; I do not know that a date is set. So those marked in a form like “In queue, awaiting resolution” are known to use and we will make sure you get your items when that distribution is made.

The dev team is working on some game changes that will make future distributions unnecessary, so they are holding off on the distribution for a bit.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Gaile, a few days ago you responded to Natebert.8432 – about his items, but I have not seen his tickets (120825-033103 and 120903-008429) appear in your “resolved” or “queued for distribution” lists. Are his tickets in queue for you to look at? Being that his first ticket was made on 8/25… I’d hate for him to have to miss out on this second distribution.

Thanks.

Have him post, or post for him, in the CE/DDE thread, but I can see he’s “awaiting approval” which means he’s in the queue to get items.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: PhoenixStar.2643

PhoenixStar.2643

GaileGray, thank you for your response. I only wish that someone would have sent out some sort of information or update (or any response whatsoever!) regarding this as a reply to the ticket, even if it was a generic autoreply of “we’re looking into it, it’s a known issue”. Rather than leaving your customers without a response, feeling neglected and confused as to what is going on. It gets quite tricky to be patient when we don’t get told what’s going on; not everyone reads the forums.
Anyway, thank you for your reply! I can only assume this will mean I will get a reply to my ticket eventually.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

No we are unable to restore gold. It’s simply not something that we have the tools to do, and the account restoration system that would roll-back the entire account is not yet available. I’m very sorry for the loss, and I know we all look forward to being able to help with these issues in the future.

Sad, very sad that your programmers would not put this BASIC MMO functionality into the game. There should be a plan in place to help people that get hacked.
Note to game makers – make sure that your future CS has the tools it needs to help people.
#NotAAAservice

You may not be aware, but spawning gold and handing it out like cupcakes — even if “basic MMO functionality” — isn’t good for a game’s economy. If you lose a dollar, the government doesn’t print up and hand you another one — that would cause huge inflation.

To address the issue of hacked account, we soon will be offering account restorations that will “roll back” an account to its pre-compromise state. The issue will be verified, and the hacker will be tracked and and all account involved in the hack will be closed. Then, when the hacked account is rolled back, the gold is not duped and the economy isn’t damaged.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

120919-001077 (09/18/2012)
120914-000304 (09/13/2012)
120906-010340 (09/06/2012)
120830-015905 (08/30/2012)

Nothing yet and these tickets have been open since kitten I unno FOREVER….. I STILL NEED MY DDE ITEMS! can you please finally get to me. Gaile Gray said he would take care of it by moving my post into some forum thread….Nothing was done about my DDE items after that happened….SO HOW BOUT YOU GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR!

BTW all of those tickets are 5 days atleast apart so I dont wanna hear the multiple ticket excuse from you guys….GIVE ME MY STUFF NOW!….this is rediculous you have already dropped the ball on this and have the worst customer service I have personally ever had the displeasure of dealing with in any MMORPG to date.

Submitting duplicate tickets is a bad idea, whether they’re five days apart or not. You’ve flooded the team with about 8 tickets. Several are about the CE/DDE items, and I’ve already stated where we are on that, with apologies for the delay. You will get your items.

But another ticket says you need a password reset, and another says you want a refund. Could you please close out those tickets you do NOT need help with, so the team can focus on those that are still truly pending?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Answer to apparently everyone who wrote except me
A nice please perhaps ?
Please take a look at this.
120915-002881

Actually, I’m listing tickets in the order received, so don’t worry, you’re on the list it’s just that we can get to only so many in a single day.

Thanks for understanding!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: definem.2781

definem.2781

Yay, keep up the good work

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

come on, please

snowmanboy.8936
120909-004170
120909-003417

This was marked as updated and then resolved. I asked an agent to take a look again and he just sent you new credentials. Please let us know if you still have problems, but I think it might (finally!) be sorted out.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Ticket 120826-004311, opened on 8/26. Closed without resolution on 8/30. I’ve commented and requested a response twice in accordance with the original support response since that time with no new info provided or actions taken.

This is about deleted or missing CE/DDE items, right? You’ve posted and you’ve submitted a ticket, and we are working on a means to get those to you, but if you wish, you can add your ticket to the CD/DDE thread here, as well.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Is there any update on 120903-011456…? Still getting nothing…

This one may have been mis-queued, and so I’ve sent it over for a review.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

GaileGray, thank you for your response. I only wish that someone would have sent out some sort of information or update (or any response whatsoever!) regarding this as a reply to the ticket, even if it was a generic autoreply of “we’re looking into it, it’s a known issue”. Rather than leaving your customers without a response, feeling neglected and confused as to what is going on. It gets quite tricky to be patient when we don’t get told what’s going on; not everyone reads the forums.
Anyway, thank you for your reply! I can only assume this will mean I will get a reply to my ticket eventually.

I agree with you, a response/answer/comment would have been good. I will share that with the team leads so they can look at more opportunities to communicate in that “update-ish” manner.

Thanks for your feedback.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

My account was hacked, and i lost my guildwars 2 account complitly. Thats why i used my brothers GW2 account to post this thread. I have complained filing the searial code, card number, name of account, and everything you said was necessary. And after my fourth complain i still haven’t got’n any answere. My e-mail is registerd since i get your news letters(vegealm@live.no). I filed the first complain the 10 september, and no aswere in over one week.

my tickets of review
120910-005403
120912-003964
120913-005411
120918-003080

Looks like you provided an inaccurate serial code, but I found a slightly different one in another of your tickets and an agent will look at this now.

According to the agent who did the review, it doesn’t appear that you’ve responded to the answers we have provided. Have you tried to log in using the email that Support sent to you?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Spectorx.9762

Spectorx.9762

Incident: 120914-003281

On the 7 day. Still not resolved.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Is there any update on 120903-011456…? Still getting nothing…

This one may have been mis-queued, and so I’ve sent it over for a review.

lol… This is getting pretty depressing (for one…)…

I know.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Vorkk.4927

Vorkk.4927

’’I expect you will disagree with me, but the team member who wrote you the detailed response was not writing in error. You’ve asked for replacement of an item, and that would involve replacement/refund of used gems, because we do not/cannot spawn items as replacements. So I understand that the language may be unclear, but the request and the response are aligned.

The item did not disappear due to a game issue. It either was accidentally deleted or it was transmuted in error. And neither of those are issues that the CS Team can resolve because there’s no policy or practice that can fix every instance of user error. I’ve accidentally deleted items; I’ve unintentionally sold items. Heck I may have deleted a character in error. But each of those things was my responsibility, because I was not careful. Even though the game has a confirmation process, I skipped over it in my haste and as a result, I lost my items. My fault. My loss. And so it is with any player. I do empathize with the situation.’’

That’s fine. I’m willing to accept that it was human error and that you’re not going to ’’reimburse’’ the item. I’m not so proud as to not being able to admit that I most likely made a mistake during the transmutation which led to the disappearance of the ‘’Krytan breatplate look’‘. However, there is some feedback that I would like to leave which I hope that you can also consider. 1) My petition was closed without any answer after 10 days or so. I know I’m not the only person who’s petition was closed without getting an answer. You seem professional GaileGray so I’m sure that you can agree that whoever closed my petition without feeling the need to answer it was not acting too professional. As a customer, it is upsetting. You are a customer yourself and I’m sure that you can agree that it would of upset you too. 2) As a customer, I do not know that your company cannot make an item and would have to reimburse the full amount of gems. I’m sure that you can see why being answered that my petition to be reimbursed gems for an item bought by error would not make sense to me as it was not an item bought by error and I was not asking for gems back.

I would like to thank you for fully answering my petition on here with the right explanations. It is indeed much appreciated and I can finally feel closure on this issue. It’s too bad that it was not handled like this right away as a lot of frustration and time could of been saved from both ends.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

’’I expect you will disagree with me, but the team member who wrote you the detailed response was not writing in error. You’ve asked for replacement of an item, and that would involve replacement/refund of used gems, because we do not/cannot spawn items as replacements. So I understand that the language may be unclear, but the request and the response are aligned.

The item did not disappear due to a game issue. It either was accidentally deleted or it was transmuted in error. And neither of those are issues that the CS Team can resolve because there’s no policy or practice that can fix every instance of user error. I’ve accidentally deleted items; I’ve unintentionally sold items. Heck I may have deleted a character in error. But each of those things was my responsibility, because I was not careful. Even though the game has a confirmation process, I skipped over it in my haste and as a result, I lost my items. My fault. My loss. And so it is with any player. I do empathize with the situation.’’

That’s fine. I’m willing to accept that it was human error and that you’re not going to ’’reimburse’’ the item. I’m not so proud as to not being able to admit that I most likely made a mistake during the transmutation which led to the disappearance of the ‘’Krytan breatplate look’‘. However, there is some feedback that I would like to leave which I hope that you can also consider. 1) My petition was closed without any answer after 10 days or so. I know I’m not the only person who’s petition was closed without getting an answer. You seem professional GaileGray so I’m sure that you can agree that whoever closed my petition without feeling the need to answer it was not acting too professional. As a customer, it is upsetting. You are a customer yourself and I’m sure that you can agree that it would of upset you too. 2) As a customer, I do not know that your company cannot make an item and would have to reimburse the full amount of gems. I’m sure that you can see why being answered that my petition to be reimbursed gems for an item bought by error would not make sense to me as it was not an item bought by error and I was not asking for gems back.

I would like to thank you for fully answering my petition on here with the right explanations. It is indeed much appreciated and I can finally feel closure on this issue. It’s too bad that it was not handled like this right away as a lot of frustration and time could of been saved from both ends.

You are absolutely right. In our hurry to get to as many tickets as possible, to review them for queue-setting, categorization, responses, and assignments, there were tickets that just seemed to fall into the void, getting no response at all. And that’s not a good way to operate, and we know it.

I am very sorry that you waited so long, and sorry, too, that what we can do is less than you had hoped. Thank you for your reasonable tone and for sharing your observations about how we could have handled this better, because that will help us do things better in the future.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: annielumos.6498

annielumos.6498

Gaile—

First, I want to say how much we really appreciate the work your doing to try to help us get these old tickets taken care of.

There is another thread in the game bugs section about the specific guild issues we are having that some of these old tkts are on.
Six days ago (bottom of pg 19 of 29), Anet staff member CameronDunn, put a little blip that the guild issues were being looked into and he would keep us updated… and nothing since.
There has not been any mention of fixes on the game update notes, either.

I actually got an email from the guild wars 2 team encouraging me to join a guild for the social aspects.
(One would think they would have held off on sending that email out until the guild issues were fixed, lol— it’s just going to invite more tkts for your overloaded support staff.)

Is there anyway you can get us an update on the guild issues fix?

Thank you

Posted by: Clamlapper.5461

Clamlapper.5461

thanks to the support team my problem was solved nice and quickly goodluck to the rest of you waiting for your tickets

Posted by: Ameline.3486

Ameline.3486

Hey Gaile,

I too made the unfortunate mistake of accidently deleting my Rytlock mini, Tome of Influence and Chalice of Glory on the first day of headstart.

I sent in a ticket 08/25/2012 Ref. number 120825-010443 to ask for help. Chris from the Support Team answered me saying that there would be a fix in the future and that I should keep an eye on the forums. So I closed the ticket and I was waiting patiently for a fix. I`ve been checking the forums regulary these past few weeks and a few days ago I saw that there is a second distribution available for those that accidently deleted their items. So I sent in another ticket.

09/14/2012 (so a week ago) Ref. number 120914-002059
Strangely I got an answer about guild problems. o.O I updated the ticket. For now it has the status Awaiting approval. Am I in queue now for a second distribution or is this approval about something else?

Thank you in advance

When you say a second distribution, did you already get a set of replacement items?

The “awaiting approval” indicates you’re in the queue for replacements. There’s more information in my latest update in the CE/DDE thread. (And you can add 120914-002059 to that thread, if you wish.)

Thank you so much for fast response, I really appreciate it.
No, I didn`t get a set of replacement items. In my head I counted the the original ingame mail the first “distribution”.
I checked out the CE/DDE thread and I saw your newest post about the devs coming up with the solution and the codes etc. So I`ll just wait a few days more and see what happens.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Gaile—

First, I want to say how much we really appreciate the work your doing to try to help us get these old tickets taken care of.

There is another thread in the game bugs section about the specific guild issues we are having that some of these old tkts are on.
Six days ago (bottom of pg 19 of 29), Anet staff member CameronDunn, put a little blip that the guild issues were being looked into and he would keep us updated… and nothing since.
There has not been any mention of fixes on the game update notes, either.

I actually got an email from the guild wars 2 team encouraging me to join a guild for the social aspects.
(One would think they would have held off on sending that email out until the guild issues were fixed, lol— it’s just going to invite more tkts for your overloaded support staff.)

Is there anyway you can get us an update on the guild issues fix?

Thank you

Can you give me that link? I’m nose-down right now, and I’d appreciate being able to get there without searching.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

annielumos.6498

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update — Friday, September 21

120826-011765 Resolved
120901-001721 Resolved
120902-005108 Resolved
120907-008394 Resolved
120909-000687, 120920-004803 Resolved
120909-004170, 120909-003417 Resolved
120915-005406 Resolved
120916-006291 Resolved
120912-003177 Resolved
120909-005038 Response sent today; let us know if you still need help
120915-000805 Response sent today; let us know if you still need help
120915-001454  Response sent today; let us know if you still need help
120907-004284 Requested additional information; please update your ticket
120911-007210 Requested additional information; please update your ticket
120915-000563  Reported this as a bug
120916-004076 Known issue; updated ticket
120825-003557 In queue, awaiting resolution
120826-004311 In queue, awaiting resolution
120912-002924 In queue, awaiting resolution
120912-005302  In queue, awaiting resolution
120914-005237 In queue, awaiting resolution
120915-002881 In queue, awaiting resolution
120916-005007 Under review by dev
120903-002278 Unable to fulfill request
120914-001168 Unable to fulfill request

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Cipher.7913

Cipher.7913

Is there a reason why my previous post (made 4 days ago on page 24) was ignored?

It doesn’t seem fair to me that posts after mine are being resolved while my guild member has been stuck waiting for 2 weeks now.

Posted by: Anomaly.5902

Anomaly.5902

120903-011456 Resolved for the most part, still kind of keeping the ticket open for now for stuff, but my account’s working again and all… Thanks again.

Real account: Anomaly.7423
Ask a Question ticket: 120903-011456

Posted by: Frupert.7240

Frupert.7240

REPOST
Issue: Missing Digital Deluxe Edition Items
Ticket: 120825-004180
The ticket was submitted on 8/25 and i still have not had my problem resolved…

GaileGray, you told me to repost this to the Collectors Edition Items Thread, which I did with no response. What do I need to do to get this problem resolved?

Update — Tuesday, 18 September: Part 1

120824-003258 Resolved
120824-006234 Resolved
120825-002660 Resolved
120826-000505  Resolved
120829-016223 Resolved
120831-014142 Resolved
120902-008437  Resolved
120903-004086, 120827-002060 Resolved
120903-007670 Resolved
120904-004088 Resolved
120905-000663 Resolved
120905-004000 Resolved
120905-009893 Resolved
120906-000873 Resolved
120906-001074 Resolved
120909-003228 Resolved
120909-003240 Resolved
120909-004170 Resolved
120909-004213 Resolved
120909-004924 Resolved
120909-005316 Resolved
120909-005845 Resolved
120909-007232 Resolved
120910-000452 Resolved
120910-001112 Resolved
120910-001702 Resolved
120910-002635 Resolved
120910-005217  Resolved
120910-005932 Resolved
120910-005991 Resolved
120910-006290 Resolved
120910-008232 Resolved
120910-008247 Resolved
120911-000802 Resolved
120911-001715 Resolved
120911-005956 Resolved
120911-006605 Resolved
120911-007734 Resolved
120911-009271 Resolved
120916-001690 Resolved
120825-004180 Resolved by bug fix
120826-009648 Resolved – linking issue
120911-008713 Resolved — can you confirm?
120909-003690 Assigned; awaiting response from player
120904-010932 Assigned; awaiting response from player
120825-003004 Assigned and awaiting resolution. Apologies for the delay!
120910-008374 Response sent; let us know if you need further help
120902-017847, 120911-005778, 120913-006861 Player appears to have mistyped recipient’s name; we are unable to assist with this one
120904-001142 Item replacement request — unable to fulfill
120909-002932 Item replacement request — unable to fulfill
120909-004321 Information provided
120909-004502 Information provided
120827-007759 In Technical Support queue awaiting resolution
120831-010210 In Technical Support queue awaiting resolution
120826-007493 In queue, awaiting resolution
120903-011046  In queue, awaiting resolution
120903-011456 In queue, awaiting resolution
120904-002200 In queue, awaiting resolution
120905-000910 In queue, awaiting resolution
120910-006129 In queue, awaiting resolution
120825-005264, 120907-008203, 120914-001030 In queue, awaiting distribution
120825-009729 In queue, awaiting distribution
120825-033103 In queue, awaiting distribution
120825-035702 In queue, awaiting distribution
120902-005108 Assigned; awaiting response from player

I had not been able to log in until tonight and was excited to see on the forums while at work that you had supposedly fixed my problem. You state that my issue was “Resolved by bug fix”. Nothing has been resolved, I still do not have my items. Please tell me what I need to do and re-open the ticket.

Posted by: Siegy.7092

Siegy.7092

120825-005264 ( created at 08/25/2012 and not solved yet, got closed tho )
120917-003642 ( Latest ticket since others got closed, not solved, status updated )

Posted by: Theo.3917

Theo.3917

120916-005117

09/16/2012 still open with no response

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

Hi Gaile, I appreciate the vast items.tickets in queue as long as I obtain an end result thats the main thing.
They opened a window to obtain the Gems.then the BLT went down for updates ect
therefore the window may have been closed.
I did send a reply and given……..

We understand that the recent issues with the Black Lion Trading Company can be disruptive. We only bring it down as a last resort during maintenance. At this time, we do not have an ETA for when it will be made available again.

Please keep an eye on the forums, twitter, and other social media for updates regarding the Black Lion Trading Company. http://forum.guildwars2.com

Regards,
When it did reopen yes youve guessed it ..it said failed again on my pre-pay card
so the ticket is still unresolved so, when your guys can get round to it will they reply and see what the problem is .check my ticket for reasons ect re secuity on both sides

Thanks ,yours in antisipation
credit card purchase [Incident: 120912-002924]

Posted by: hiccups.3790

hiccups.3790

Ticket is resolved. I got my answer.

Ticket Nr. 120907-001562 (german)
Created 07.09.2012; Last modified 17.09.2012
After that, no answer. Did they forget my ticket?

yours sincerely, hiccups

(edited by hiccups.3790)

Posted by: Universal.9401

Universal.9401

Hi, ticket 120916-003020, (120917-002055)
submitted over 6 days ago.
I have a permanent ‘Error attempting to sell’ when I try and list something on the TP and ‘Processing previous mail’ when I try and send a mail. I wrote this recently somewhere in the forums. and dont get answer..

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

120916-006054

Hey, not really that important but it shouldn’t take that long, I can’t get rewards from my HoM. My acc seems linked to another previous beta account.

Cheers.

Red Guard [RG]

Posted by: cakemonkey.6347

cakemonkey.6347

Hi there,

Incident:120915-001298

7 days now, no reply other than the automated one. Followed directions and replied back. Nothing since. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

annielumos.6498

120901-001721 has still not been resolved, account reset did not fix issue, still not received email to enable account verification

Posted by: BadBoyGis.6859

BadBoyGis.6859

My friends account was hacked 5 days ago, immediately opened a support ticket and he is still waiting for this to be resolved. Reference# 120917-004145

Posted by: Atrastea.7361

Atrastea.7361

My Ticket is now 3 weeks old and i still havnt gotten an answre to it.
Would be nice if anyone could help. Thanks

120905-009534

Posted by: Shinra.4501

Shinra.4501

#120825-005940 created on 08/25/2012 02:04 AM
#120911-000314 created on 09/10/2012 06:52 PM

Posted by: Choja.5063

Choja.5063

Hi there Gaile,

I have a support ticket that was closed (without my knowledge – I didn’t even get an email to indicate ticket was closed) and I am hoping you can look into for me…

Ref # 120826-014247
Date created: 08/26/2012

This is to do with character names – I have a preferred name I’d like to use and I’ve had responses from a few different employees of Arenanet, one of whom looked into it and agreed the name should NOT be banned by the system and he/she was going to reply back to me once they have investigated it. I knew this issue isn’t of “high priority” so I thought to give it a couple of weeks… and when I logged in this morning to “update” the ticket for a response (since it had been over 2 weeks since an update from you guys), I was surprised to see the ticket got closed without notification, even though your fellow employees promised to come back to me with a response…

I am happy to open a new ticket but am loathed to go through all the standard procedures (eg. please read XYZ to make sure your name conforms to the rules, then having to go through each rule one by one again to explain why the rules are not infringed upon – all of this have been covered in the abovementioned ticket number along with the responses from various GMs).

If there is anything you can do to re-open the ticket and follow up for me that will be great… even if it’s “we’re still looking into it”…

Thank you!

Posted by: Phrixus.1382

Phrixus.1382

The thread says support tickets and this is technically attached to an account issue. Plus it’s been five days since I posted the ticket and nothing seems to be in the works for the guild issues seeing as no staff members have posted there in forever. Figured it’s worth it to at least have it pointed out to someone else that nothing seems to be being done about a major problem.

120917-003905

That’s the ticket. The guild started on Crystal Desert and moved to Devona’s Rest. Since the move I, as guild leader, have been unable to do anything but add members. I have no permissions for anything and can’t queue anything either. The permissions would likely be the account issue, something to do with the guild code when it comes to accounts of leaders.

If you deem this unworthy of being here then please delete it, Gaile. I just wanted to bring this up somewhere else in an effort to get the issue resolved or at least get some word that it’s being worked on. Thank you.

Posted by: Yoshiro.4159

Yoshiro.4159

Hey GaileGray,

About my ticket: 120916-005007

it says: Under review by dev

what does that mean? and how long does that normally take?

Sincererly,

Yoshiro.4159