100% world completion bug?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dortmunder.9572

Dortmunder.9572

I also have 100% on the in game map. But I did not get any rewards or anything.

Posted by: Anonymiss.2837

Anonymiss.2837

i found it http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Griffonrook_Run , but i got nothing, no pn, no item , nothing, is this normal? :o

Posted by: Nipaah.7023

Nipaah.7023

@Anonymiss you’re not supposed to get any item I believe, but you should get the Been There, Done That achivement if you finished everything 100%, but I’m pretty sure it’s still bugged and is stuck on 97% max still. Hopefully when they fix it they will award you with your title and achi points.

When saying you shouldn’t get any item, that is assuming you already got your gift of the explorer for 100% completion.

Posted by: CHunterX.4083

CHunterX.4083

I uncovered an area (Provernic Crypt in Gendarran Fields) and it gave no points towards Krytan Explorer. It’s possible that some people have completed and found every nook and cranny and the game just didn’t reward them points for finding one specific area, as it just happened to me.

EDIT: Just uncovered Windloss Delves in Queensdale and it also did not award points towards Krytan Explorer.

(edited by CHunterX.4083)

Posted by: Balmung.6932

Balmung.6932

Got everything discovered, all zones (Krytan, Orr, Maguuma, Shiverpeak and Ascalon) + 100% world completion (Hearts, POI’s, Vistas Waypoints), and my Been there, Done that achievement is stuck at 97% as it is with other posters here.

My reward for the 100% world completion didn’t arrive until I went back to order of whispers place. Then I got my 2 Gift of Explorations.

Would love to get a status update on this by the devs though.

Posted by: nimrod.9482

nimrod.9482

Here we go, did it today…

+100% Map inGame,
+100% Exploration (Kryta etc..)
+100% WvW Maps, Chantry etc..
+Got the 2 Gifts (some ppl talkting over a chest, didn´t get that only the zone chest + the 100% star which contained the 2 explo gifts)
+ Star on Name seems to show up at ppl
- No Title
- Charakter login screen shows i´ve done only 98%
- Map completition medal shows 97% when i hover over it

So yeah still bugged i guess..

(edited by nimrod.9482)

Posted by: Bunny.6185

Bunny.6185

I still think it is because of what I said on the previous page.

The title “Been There Done That” seems to be hard coded to the OLD total of 776 areas. When they patched to correct all the area totals to 747, it reduced for all the individual Explorer title tracks, but not for Been There Done That.

I can understand why it’s hard coded though. If it wasn’t, you would lose your title when they add new areas/content to the game. You don’t want that happening, so it makes sense that they have a fixed number against this title. But now I think it is out of alignment with the individual explorer tracks.

Would like to get some info from the devs on this.

Posted by: ratatonga.9468

ratatonga.9468

yeah i hope they will fix this soon

Posted by: Shuntensatsu.9056

Shuntensatsu.9056

How can we learn if he have a star near our name (without asking someone)?

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

I’m kinda glad that it’s not only me. I completed everything today, got my reward and the star by my name. However, I’m in the same boat with the people in this thread.

Btw, anyone else find it funny that we had to find every nook and cranny for Shiverpeaks and Magumma explorer but for Ascalon we received the achievement while we still had unopened areas for it?

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Santor.4258

Santor.4258

I’m at the exact same spot as Pangie^^. I hope they fix this soon.

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

New update fixed the title and the medal! Thanks Anet!

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

Posted by: Aireroth.7596

Aireroth.7596

Lovely, will have to check it later today.

Edge Of Sanity [MAD] – Gandara

Posted by: Parvati.5780

Parvati.5780

The update fixed it! I now have 100% on character select screen and the title reward too. Awesome sauce.

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Indeed its fixed now.

I have the title now :)

Attachments:

Posted by: BillFreist

Previous

BillFreist

Gameplay Programmer

Next

Woohoo!

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Yeah. Title and char info at the char selection screen are at 100%(needed to login to the char 1 time first to make it update). Now only the account medal is missing for me. Still at 97%. All other stuff related to world completion and area disvoveries working and maxed.

Posted by: Shadowlin.6358

Shadowlin.6358

Although, I got 100% map and title, I didnt recive reward chest for 100%. Is there anything, I can do ? Visited Chantry of Secrets once again but nothing happend.

Posted by: Valkus.5437

Valkus.5437

My account medal and achievement finally updated to 100% but still no reward chest or Gift of Exploration.

Posted by: Kilroy.3598

Kilroy.3598

• Fixed visible map completion percentage errors and the achievement not completing.

Did u fix it? or did u mean the opposite?

I got the star but the reward chest literally had nothing in it…

(edited by Kilroy.3598)

Posted by: Rook.8102

Rook.8102

Just completed the map, shows 100% map completion on both Character Select and in-game. Did not receive award for 2x Gift[s] of Exploration, or anything should come along with it.

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

Just logged in today and it was all fixed and I got my title. I’m so so happy. Thank you very much Arenanet.

Attachments:

Posted by: Natalie.5328

Natalie.5328

Yay! Finally got my title.

However, I do have a quick question. My main shows the 100% complete on the character select under his name/level/profession as it should, but my alt who is 99% world complete and does NOT have everything explored/unfogged on her map is also displaying 100%. Is the map percentage just being generous here and rounding my 99%? It can’t be showing my percent from my main, could it? That wouldn’t make sense as my other lower level alts are all showing (what I assume to be) correct percentages. This isn’t a big issue, was just wondering how that is being calculated.

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

Yeah. Title and char info at the char selection screen are at 100%(needed to login to the char 1 time first to make it update). Now only the account medal is missing for me. Still at 97%. All other stuff related to world completion and area disvoveries working and maxed.

Mine was doing that too but I logged out and logged back in and the medal updated.

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Yeah. Logging in again and then logging out worked. Thanks.

Only tried 1 time yesterday because the other one updated I thought the medal was still bugged. Did not think about trying it again because I am not playing at the moment. After all that hard “work” with completing everything I need a break and WvW and sPvP seem not that interesting to me. At least not at the moment.

Continuing to play my 2nd char for the other parts of the story and joining the other orders in the next days…

Posted by: ZigWentZag.6082

ZigWentZag.6082

i have 100% in every zone ive double checked twice wasting about 2 gold and it says im missing 1 skill point

Posted by: macallen.6453

macallen.6453

Still not fixed for me. Map shows 100% completion. Achievements show “Completed” for all 5 continents. Medal shows 97% (98% in the bottom left corner), so logged out and back in (totally exited client), medal shows 100%. Everything shows 100%.

No title, no chest, no star, no rewards. Spent 20s bouncing around (yes, went to the Chantry), no progress. Saw that I had mail, thought maybe it was in there…nope, just filled with gold farmers that I can’t report for spamming me.

Oh well, back to Torchlight.

Posted by: Logan.1920

Logan.1920

I transferred to tarnished coast server just now so I could get the final skill point finished in Malchor’s leap. I finished my last skill point to get 100% world completion for my 2 gifts of exploration, but I got nothing please Devs Give me my reward for completing the world map.

Attachments:

Posted by: Logan.1920

Logan.1920

Good news I went to the chantry of secrets and entered the instance and got my reward for map completion.

Posted by: Yvilthi.5413

Yvilthi.5413

Just finished 100% did get the title but no reward!!
Still not working properly…

Edit: when entering the chantry of secrets it pops up in an instant

Yvilthi lvl 80 human Ranger
Yv Ilthi lvl 80 human Mesmer

(edited by Yvilthi.5413)

Posted by: matja.7426

matja.7426

i got my 2 gifts of exploration but the 2nd chest was empty, got only experience

Posted by: ddak.3150

ddak.3150

I have a problem – in picture below you can see that I am missing 5 vistas, 8 waypoints, and 21 point of interest. I am at 98% of World Completion.
I have discovered all map of tyria, with all hearts and events (point of interests, vistas, skill points), all world vs world maps, and even finished 30ish jumping puzzles and still missing this much. Like I skipped the whole area?
Perhaps someone know what I’m missing?

Thanks

Attachments:

(edited by ddak.3150)

Posted by: Yvilthi.5413

Yvilthi.5413

I have a problem – in picture below you can see that I am missing 5 vistas, 8 waypoints, and 21 point of interest. I am at 98% of World Completion.
I have discovered all map of tyria, with all hearts and events (point of interests, vistas, skill points), all world vs world maps, and even finished 30ish jumping puzzles and still missing this much. Like I skipped the whole area?

Thanks

WvWvW ?

Yvilthi lvl 80 human Ranger
Yv Ilthi lvl 80 human Mesmer

Posted by: Shihayazadh.5289

Shihayazadh.5289

Just finished 100% (all hearts, PoIs, skill challenges, vistas for world, cities and all WvWvW maps). Last point was a vista in WvWvW. I do not have all of the smaller explorer achievements like Krytan explorer (as I understand they are not required).

What worked:

• Got title “Been there, done that”
  • Achievements show 100% world completion
  • Character select screen shows 100% medal
  • Received standard map completion chest

What did not work:

• No gifts of exploration
  • No ingame e-mail (not even for map completion!)
  • No star above my character according to other players

Me sad panda!

Posted by: ddak.3150

ddak.3150

Thanks

WvWvW ?

Even that my friend. All 4 WvWvW maps + PvE ones. I searched again and again through the entire maps going, trying to find something I might have missed – nothing. It is so strange I miss 21 point of interest- it is quite a lot, so it would be noticable but it is not. All maps are covered… Totally strange

Posted by: Amaristo.8406

Amaristo.8406

I have completed the 100% world map and received the two gifts of exploration and the title “Been there Done that”, however I do not have a star next to my name. There is nothing on my interface to notify me that I have the star, and people I group with have said they do not see a star.

Help please?

Screenshots below:
http://i.imgur.com/cXcHH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zep2p.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ibXJg.jpg

Posted by: Miksa.9285

Miksa.9285

I have just completed 100% of the map, all vistas, skill challenges, pois and renown hearts, and I still haven’t received the rewards for that. Is this going to be fixed and will I get my reward?

Posted by: yogui.1082

yogui.1082

Thanks

WvWvW ?

Even that my friend. All 4 WvWvW maps + PvE ones. I searched again and again through the entire maps going, trying to find something I might have missed – nothing. It is so strange I miss 21 point of interest- it is quite a lot, so it would be noticable but it is not. All maps are covered… Totally strange

I have the same problem, except that for me, it’s 501/507 waypoints, 701/717 PoI and 261/266 vistas. I have completed the 3 WvW borders and the eternal battlegrounds and also all PVE maps (I received the reward for all of them, including the capitals).

Posted by: domaspiragas.9810

domaspiragas.9810

Same issue, 100% no reward.

Posted by: Lakshmi.5941

Lakshmi.5941

Same, bugged.

Works:
- Achievement
- Title

Bugged:
- No star
- No in-game mail
- No Gifts of Exploration, no achievement chest at all

(edited by Lakshmi.5941)

Posted by: ccastiel.6931

ccastiel.6931

Well i don’t wanna spoil the dreams of greatness of anyone, but this is not a star. It’s the map compass.

Posted by: Diced.6849

Diced.6849

got the 100%, Title,Medal

but no rewards

Posted by: Shadark.4965

Shadark.4965

This is crazy. I’ve completed all Krytan/Maguuma/Ascalon/Orr/Shiverpeaks Explorer achievements (also got Ascalon Explorer bugged cause I’ve had the title with 175/175 but some areas were grayed out):

http://i.imgur.com/M9DJy.jpg

After having all achievements (also explored Chamber of Secrets, blah, blah) all that is left to done is completing a heart bugged ATM and 3 PoI/2 Vistas at WvW in the enemy zone.

I am supposed to get an achievement for something of all I’ve done? In character screen you can see I have 100% map explored with my main but in “medal” and “Been there, done that” only appears a 99%.

http://i.imgur.com/GMuDz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7QXAv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M9DJy.jpg

Any advice?

Good and Evil, Light and Dark
Dusk’s Coming.

Posted by: macallen.6453

macallen.6453

Update for me, now I’m 100% everywhere (map, medal, login screen), still no chest, still no reward/gifts, still no star. I have the title now as well, but nothing else.

On a lark, I logged in/out of the Chantry, because that’s what everyone seems to suggest…no change.

Posted by: Ald.9418

Ald.9418

Just completed 100% after server reset.

No chest/gifts/star

Sad panda.

Posted by: Ald.9418

Ald.9418

Just finished 100% (all hearts, PoIs, skill challenges, vistas for world, cities and all WvWvW maps). Last point was a vista in WvWvW. I do not have all of the smaller explorer achievements like Krytan explorer (as I understand they are not required).

What worked:

• Got title “Been there, done that”
  • Achievements show 100% world completion
  • Character select screen shows 100% medal
  • Received standard map completion chest

What did not work:

• No gifts of exploration
  • No ingame e-mail (not even for map completion!)
  • No star above my character according to other players

Me sad panda!

Exactly my issue as well. Sent in a support ticket but dunno what else i can do.

Posted by: Criamos.8356

Criamos.8356

There seems something to be bugging out MAJORLY with 100% Map Completion when you have to finikitten in WvW:
I had only 1 POI missing in the Borderlands (thanks to Vizunah Square for 95% nightcapping!), got it today after waiting almost 2 weeks. Map rewards were 2 level 26 green items (yay!). I saw the 100% account medal, but didn’t get any mail or notification of 100% Map Completion. (The Title + Achievement was awarded properly)

Well, I read this thread, went into the Chantry of Secrets again (I already discovered it before), finally “triggered” the Map Completion since it wouldn’t in WvW and finally received my 2 Gifts of Exploration when clicking the Map Completion Icon next to the Loot Chest.
…then I clicked the lootchest and it showed absolutely nothing where the rewards should have been (blank space where you normally see the icons of the items). I made the mistake to click the accept button and received EXP. Nothing else. great.

I ask myself now: Should the last completion chest be level appropriate items? What should have been in there? I strongly assume that the last loot chest was completely empty because I manually had to trigger 100% by visiting the Chantry of Secrets again and therefore the lootchest wanted to award me for that last zone (=> there is no reward for Chantry of Secrets Zone -> nothing in the lootchest).

Posted by: darrenliew.1704

darrenliew.1704

What worked:

•Got title “Been there, done that”
•Achievements show 100% world completion
•Character select screen shows 100% medal
•Received standard map completion chest
What did not work:

•No gifts of exploration
•No ingame e-mail (not even for map completion!)
•No star above my character according to other players

i got the same problem as well! kindly look in this matter

Posted by: Parvati.5780

Parvati.5780

…then I clicked the lootchest and it showed absolutely nothing where the rewards should have been (blank space where you normally see the icons of the items). I made the mistake to click the accept button and received EXP. Nothing else. great.

I have the star, title and received the 2 gifts of exploration. However, just like you said— the loot chest for me too was blank and only rewarded exp. I have also received no mail about the completion.

Posted by: EasyModeAj.3169

EasyModeAj.3169

I have 3 hearts and 3 pois i dont know where to find can anyone tell me if my character is bugged.

Preferably a mod….