Got 100% map completion on VB, no reward [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mjk.5146

Mjk.5146

Saturday I was about to use XP tomes to create a 2nd guardian to rush explo in VB to get my ascended longbow. But someone told me about a fix Monday (tooday).

Is it true or ? :<

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

not yet… i just finished Verdant Brink, knowing I will get the reward retroactively

Posted by: Methal.9045

Methal.9045

you guys really think they will fix this?

How long has dry top been out and there is still no reward for completing the zone?

yeah Dont hold your breath….

Posted by: TexY.2350

TexY.2350

This is more critical because the new legendaries gets locked out for some if they don’t fix.

Posted by: Gruulwraith.4278

Gruulwraith.4278

In the topic about the lost map progression, there ia an arenanet reply for our issue, guys! I just copy that:

“If I remember correctly, the missing rewards issue is being worked on separately as they aren’t the same issue. I don’t know much more but I’d imagine we will have some sort of update on the status of that on Monday.

If you are affected then I would imagine you would also get the retroactive fix too. I wouldn’t worry about not ever getting those rewards, there’s no way we’d let that happen – I’d personally see to that.

-Bill"

So, don’t worry, guys!

Posted by: Ziantra.8502

Ziantra.8502

Same here. Completed VB yesterday no reward. I have 100% complete mapping in Tyria.

Posted by: Alf.2870

Alf.2870

like everyone here, 100% on VB no rewards and 100% in Tyria. bug reported as well.
still strange tho people in my guild with 100% Tyria completion did not get any issue regarding to the reward.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

As did I, earlier today I finally got my last vista and zilch for rewards.
I reported it as a bug in support but idk if anything will be done personally.

Posted by: Ice.8694

Ice.8694

I got the 100% with my necro a few days ago and still not fixed for me either

Posted by: Revilrad.1962

Revilrad.1962

I can confirm, as of 09.11 that I didnt get any map completion chest for finishing Silverwastes on an alt, who had previously world map completion 100%.

On an another alt who dsoesn’t have map completion 100 %, I finished LA map completion and didnt get any chest or rewards too.

Posted by: Mr OHat.6514

Mr OHat.6514

Same issue. I have TD and AB done and got squat

Posted by: Sam.6483

Sam.6483

Could be the problem some hero point completed from WvW token? I’ve done that just to test it, if I knew about this bug in advance wouldn’t have risked.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Could be the problem some hero point completed from WvW token? I’ve done that just to test it, if I knew about this bug in advance wouldn’t have risked.

I havent done a single HP from WVW, all completed normally in PVE and still nothing, so i doubt its that

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Tsulong.4918

Tsulong.4918

Add another to the VB List

Posted by: Johnsen.6253

Johnsen.6253

Happend for me too with my 100% character. No rewards for the Silverwaste Map. Anet please fix it asap! (And give us out rewards)

Posted by: jcgreig.3620

jcgreig.3620

Just happened to me too. Completed VB and no reward. I thought they fixed this?

Posted by: KLC.6304

KLC.6304

Just to add myself to the pages, but I’ve had map comp. on my ranger and necro before Hot. Now I’ve done map comp for verdant Brink for both of them again and no reward was given .

Posted by: StanleyJohny.8047

StanleyJohny.8047

Who the hell cares about reddit? I don’t even read it so it is not an argument to say ANet have posted something in there.

Even if you read this answer on reddit it is just “Yea we know, so stop complaining and gtfo” style of answer.

Since I was in a administration team of other game I can tell it is just half of an answer.
“Here’s the word: we know, we are on it, and you will get your rewards!”
Whats is this? There is literally no information about anything.
How high priority this problem have?
How much longer approximately we have to wait?
Do you know what causes this problem?
Do you know how to fix it?

If we can get that answers then we can talk.

Posted by: Phoenix Jaydefire.2538

Phoenix Jaydefire.2538

Do you know what causes this problem?

The problem is apparently that they did not separate completion of the newer maps (all of Magus Falls, Southsun Cove, Dry Top, and The Silverwastes) from central Tyria world completion. For instance, if you had 61% central Tyria completion, then completed all four Magus Falls maps, then came back and began working in central Tyria again, you would get your original legendary world completion reward at about 75% world completion instead of 100% (this happened to someone). The newer maps seem to be counting toward central Tyria world completion, but not reflecting in the total percentage. So when any character who already has 100% (or perhaps X number of things that count toward it) completes on a newer map, they get nothing because the game doesn’t register past 100% world completion.

Posted by: Eypheha.5831

Eypheha.5831

I think that’s ^ pure conjecture.

Posted by: Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Just got this issue myself.

Posted by: Croments.8137

Croments.8137

Extremely frustrating knowing this bug hasn’t been fixed after it being two weeks after the release. Why is there no up-to-date response of what’s happening? They’ve left a lot of people hanging.

Posted by: Kouken.8604

Kouken.8604

The seemingly endless wait and complete silence from the devs is really getting to me.

Playing the game less because Im sick of looking at my boring black bo staff knowing that it could be better

If I had 80 levels worth of Tombs of Knowledge Id level another thief without 100% just as many others already have done

Should I just give up on it?

Posted by: Smooticus.2854

Smooticus.2854

having the same issue here, also posted in the hot issue thread. 13/14 on fix-r-upper

Smooticus – Charr Engineer
Kaineng

Posted by: Alexander.5782

Alexander.5782

I think that’s ^ pure conjecture.

Since literally in this thread has confirmed it, I’d say it’s more than conjecture at this point :P

~Entropy in Oneness

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

If I remember correctly, the missing rewards issue is being worked on separately as they aren’t the same issue. I don’t know much more but I’d imagine we will have some sort of update on the status of that on Monday.

If you are affected then I would imagine you would also get the retroactive fix too. I wouldn’t worry about not ever getting those rewards, there’s no way we’d let that happen – I’d personally see to that.

-Bill

Posted by: Noitack.8327

Noitack.8327

100% HoT Map… No Reward
All HoT map progress got reset two days ago…
This is ridiculous

Posted by: Captain Suzuki.8067

Captain Suzuki.8067

The “official word”

GM … (Guild Wars 2 Support)
Thank you for getting back to us.
We checked with the developers, the issue is still affecting players who completed the map before the last patch, when this issue is fixed you will get you missing rewards.
—> I completed AB map yesterday (so well after patch) and no reward…. so something wrong there…..

—> I find it strange that you don’t have this information on the official forums. Will you be compensating players for the issue? It’s very frustrating.

We are sorry about this, but we are not compensating players for the issue.

Thank you for contacting our team about a game issue that you experienced about reward when completed the Verdant Brink map.
The Guild Wars 2 Development Team is aware of this issue and team members currently are working on addressing it. Please keep an eye on the official forums for any future updates and announcements regarding Guild Wars 2.

—> but there is no information on this link yet…. wow

Seems like a pretty generic response to the issue and with no real idea on if and when a fix will happen…. But rest assured you will get your map rewards most likely when we have finished most of the new content and the rewards will be worthless…..

Posted by: Lilianne.5839

Lilianne.5839

Same here ive completed All New Maps no reward and i have Tyria completion

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Anet, I completed VB, AB, and yesterday DS, none of these maps gave rewards (Mainly looking for the gifts) on my elementalist that has 100% map completion pre-hot.

I am very worried that this might not have a bug fix before the new legendarys get released, and since I’ve been working hard on these solo purpose, can we get any confirmation if there is any fix for this coming before the legendarys are released?

Or should I just go on a alt and do all these maps completed again?

Posted by: Kombiflamer.5268

Kombiflamer.5268

Same Problem, in VB and AB. I´ve 100 % Teria Completion as well.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

My sis got VB completion and received her reward, and I got zilch.

Posted by: Name.9128

Name.9128

My warrior has 100% Tyria completion, but got nothing in VB. My reaper does not have 100% Tyria completion and got rewarded for VB.

-Skydis

shadow.6174

Edit: Missing bonus rewards is on track to ship with an upcoming patch. I believe they’re doing a bunch of testing to ensure we don’t have another issue like what I’m fixing today happen again.
-Bill

Posted by: KLC.6304

KLC.6304

We need the map complete on different classes in order to complete the SPECIALIZATION COLLECTIONS category.

We are to get specific classes like Ranger, Necromancer etc. do map complete ( any one map in Magus Falls) you get a specific CACHE for that class.

In the end you get your original weapon etc. as an ascended piece.
I have two classes who have not received these caches, So it still needs to be Fixed.

Posted by: PKllOOLT.2498

PKllOOLT.2498

Just completed VB no reward I have world completion

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Create a support ticket, just to add to their stats
They wont actually help you, they just just have a copy/paste reply for this issue

I made one ticket explaining the issue and another asking for the ‘thiefs cache’ to be mailed to me as it can not be earnt with this bug

I received the same reply for both tickets

I always did that.

But everything is till bugged.

Posted by: zaw.6741

zaw.6741

got all 4 maps 100%, still nothing. they said about fixes comming monday. its almost wednesday now, still nothing. same as fractal master collection. HELLO? CAN WE AT LEAST GET SOME INFO THAT SOMEONE WORKS ON IT?

Posted by: Phoenix Jaydefire.2538

Phoenix Jaydefire.2538

got all 4 maps 100%, still nothing. they said about fixes comming monday. its almost wednesday now, still nothing. same as fractal master collection. HELLO? CAN WE AT LEAST GET SOME INFO THAT SOMEONE WORKS ON IT?

We have gotten information, but not on this thread. The post about four responses above yours is a quote from a developer who addressed the issue in a different thread:

Edit: Missing bonus rewards is on track to ship with an upcoming patch. I believe they’re doing a bunch of testing to ensure we don’t have another issue like what I’m fixing today happen again.
-Bill

For reference, that was posted four hours ago. I know it’s frustrating that they aren’t responding on this particular thread, but please read before you start “yelling.”

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

They said they were hopefully gonna have info on Monday and – like, Monday finished and stuff.

… I still want tengu.

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

Yeah, sadly this is the only thing keeping me from obtaining my dark harvest. I’ve completed VB, and AB..haven’t bothered with TD or DS until I get my completion rewards for the other two.

(edited by Brighteluden.2974)

Posted by: SoVeReiGN.6583

SoVeReiGN.6583

Not a single responsible reply yet… Meanwhile maps are crashing and dumping whole organised events to different instances, the ley line matter converter requires essenses every day to work and ranger’s cache is the only thing keeping me from Yggdrasil… Ohhh but lets launch RAIDS SHALL WE? C’mon Arenanet please….

shadow.6174

They said they were hopefully gonna have info on Monday and – like, Monday finished and stuff.

No, what they meant with an info on Monday was about a different issue (maps reseting like being not discovered) and it’s already being worked on.

shadow.6174

Not a single responsible reply yet…

They did, but not in this thread though. I have posted a dev quote just a few posts before yours and people in this thread has mentioned they talked about the issue on Reddit.

Posted by: Sekken.3701

Sekken.3701

Completed VB ages ago no reward. Completed AB about one hour ago and got nothing. My account must be bugged…please anet a fix.

Posted by: StanleyJohny.8047

StanleyJohny.8047

Anyway what are rewards for map completions in jungle ?

Posted by: Leticron.7945

Leticron.7945

Still not fixed? Wow. =/

Posted by: Hokum.5439

Hokum.5439

Anyway what are rewards for map completions in jungle ?

Nothing apparently :P

(Completed VB with a 100% world completion char.)

Aren’t you supposed to get an exo chest and a gift for crafting 2nd-gen legendaries?

Posted by: Angelina.6340

Angelina.6340

Today i finished exploring all HOT maps 100%…no rewards for any of them. This is just pathetic that there are so many of us with this issue and they are doing nothing about it!
Working on it doesn’t mean they are actually doing it….

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Completed a map today too and no reward.

In 14 Days not one word from A-Net, this shows how they care about there customers.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]