Got 100% map completion on VB, no reward [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

That said, I still don’t understand why anyone from Arenanet haven’t replied to the forum thread that’s actually about the missing map rewards.

Yup, good question. I even asked one of them just after they mention it in another thread if a reply could be made here, it seems they didn’t see it or what not... *shrugs*

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

I just completed Auric Basin on my necromancer (which has 100% normal-tyria completion), I did not receive any reward.

Posted by: DeathCrawl.5974

DeathCrawl.5974

While this is not a game breaking thing, it’s still very important to the players and it needs to be addressed.

Posted by: Valas.4852

Valas.4852

I hope you’re right and they fix this soon. All i need is my necromancer cache for Dark Harvest. All 4 maps completed and nothing.

Posted by: Falsk.8193

Falsk.8193

Did all maps in hope of getting things done so i could aquire the “Bo” staff.
But!!!
No reward from map completion, so no Bo staff.. im sad panda right now..

Attachments:

Posted by: Rajar.8042

Rajar.8042

I just finished dry top 100% and didn’t get anything while my friend got a chest like in any other map
The same thing happened in silverwastes but that was a while ago so i thought it would be fixed by now

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

It’s a known bug, if you have 100% in the core maps, you get no reward for completing any of the living story or HoT maps. There’s a fix incoming, most likely on Tuesday.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The ‘fix’ may be coming with next week’s patch. You can read the Devs’ response(s) in the Dev Tracker, if you so desire.

Good luck.

Posted by: Falsk.8193

Falsk.8193

Thanks for the info Cedo, i failed at lurking

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Was HoT launch also supposed to give us chests for Southsun, Dry Top, and SW 100% map completions as well now?

I don’t even have those rewarded to me retroactively either. And I have some of those maps 100% on 2 characters. Just before typing this out, I just finished VB on Yumiko Emi Ishida, so I got no chest or anything on VB at all either.

Attachments:

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

shadow.6174

Was HoT launch also supposed to give us chests for Southsun, Dry Top, and SW 100% map completions as well now?

I don’t even have those rewarded to me retroactively either. And I have some of those maps 100% on 2 characters. Just before typing this out, I just finished VB on Yumiko Emi Ishida, so I got no chest or anything on VB at all either.

Yes, those maps were suppose to give you rewards too after HoT launch, but it seems they are also affected by the bug.

Posted by: capnjosh.8925

capnjosh.8925

I finished VB on my Revenant after a few days HoT launched and it was fine. Finished it on my Mesmer a few days ago and didn’t get any rewards. I just finished it on my Engineer and I got a reward.

Something weird is going on.

My Mesmer has 100% world completion
My Revenant and Engineer do not have it.

(edited by capnjosh.8925)

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Still can’t get the reward chest for Southsun Map completion on my 100% map completion character. Haven’t tried Dry Top or SW yet with this particular character because of the bug with Southsun. Please fix this. It’s been almost a month.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: MsBaru.1406

MsBaru.1406

same here. does anyone know if we will get the rweard someday? i would be really angry if we wouldn’t get anything

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Funny thing is, if you finished the map and got 2x the rewards (due to a bug), it would have been fixed within a day.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: smiling.9028

smiling.9028

The ‘fix’ may be coming with next week’s patch. You can read the Devs’ response(s) in the Dev Tracker, if you so desire.

Good luck.

Can you link the dev response for me please? I went way back in the tracker and the only mention of the issue was 21 days ago.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Got-100-TD-No-Reward/5664305/quote

I’m sorry that happened, Ranlares. I’m focusing on other threads and not the merged bug thread, but it seems to me that your adding a note there would be every helpful. If it’s a bug, that’s a way to get it noted, so please consider posting in that thread.

Thanks! (And congrats. )

Posted by: Kargaros.9083

Kargaros.9083

Can you link the dev response for me please? I went way back in the tracker and the only mention of the issue was 21 days ago.

You could perhaps just read the current page of the thread – the 6th post to be precise – where I gave the links to the posts from last week
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/HoT-maps-reset-on-me/5745957 and https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Banned/5749845

shadow.6174

You could perhaps just read the current page of the thread – the 6th post to be precise – where I gave the links to the posts from last week
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/HoT-maps-reset-on-me/5745957 and https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Banned/5749845

Yup, also I posted some quotes from devs here, just go back 1 or 2 pages in this thread.

Posted by: Juanterx.9183

Juanterx.9183

just finished exploring VB and didn’t get a 100% map completion reward =(

any update on the fix?

Posted by: Lumpy.8760

Lumpy.8760

so what’s the workaround? can i get the map completion reward on a new mesmer character if mine already has world completion?

my revenant can get map completion rewards from magus falls, but my world completed mesmer cannot

Posted by: Dark Knight I I I.2940

Dark Knight I I I.2940

Hopefully this is fixed with today’s patch.

Leader of Dont Ask for Help [Noob]
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Kargaros.9083

Kargaros.9083

So many map rewards all at once! Southsun Cove, Dry Top, Silverwastes, Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths and Dragon’s Stand rewards were all waiting for me when I logged back in after the patch.

Posted by: Moonjelly.3742

Moonjelly.3742

Logged into my necro who has map completion at 100% (before the patch) in: Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths, and Dragon’s Stand, and still no rewards given.

Edit: Fixed the issue. Relogged again and re-entered into each map again to get the map completion rewards, so has been fixed.

(edited by Moonjelly.3742)

shadow.6174

BALANCE, BUG-FIXING, POLISH
General

• Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving map-completion rewards after having achieved world completion. Players will receive missed map-completion rewards either when their character enters the world or the next time they enter the unrewarded map.

Posted by: ZameR.4613

ZameR.4613

Praise the RNGeesus! And Anet team of course! Thank you for the patch.

Posted by: Jorgas.9713

Jorgas.9713

missing reward on all old chars but 1, and 2 new chars that just did the map comp, gg anet. still failed.

Posted by: ZameR.4613

ZameR.4613

I got all my missing rewards just by logging into the affected characters (had them all in Lion’s Arch). If simply logging in doesn’t get you rewards, try getting to the maps you miss rewards from (with a character that has it completed and didn’t get reward). If this doesn’t help then I don’t know why you have this problem.

Posted by: Bishop.2690

Bishop.2690

Even after the fix, Verdant Brink still bugged for me. I actually got rewards by zoning into the affected map. VB though was a no-go. Only one of the 6; Silverwastes, DryTop, Auric, TD, DS, all good.

Posted by: Bishop.2690

Bishop.2690

Nvm, looks like I was missing a single POI in VB. Got it and the reward.