Issue Reports: Heart of Thorns [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

I am guessing ppl stuck in the Torn From The Sky instance need to way point out of the instance and try again from there in normal play.

Posted by: Canakun.8031

Canakun.8031

Perhaps anet can address their players/customers concerns regarding this.

Mamorou Itou Defense Club.
Protect him at all costs.

Posted by: Venomge.7142

Venomge.7142

Stuck on prologue, no way to get back into instance. Cannot proceed. Please fix.

Desolation [EU] – Thief

Posted by: Nevaahe.6308

Nevaahe.6308

WvW Desert Borderlands. Enemy Waypoints open after the objective is contested. I was able to wp into the enemy tower after catapulting the wall for a short time. I reported it in game, I attempted to reproduce the glitch on the other tower for a screenshot for this forum, but am unable to reproduce it at this time.

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Please just restart our progress if we’ve got it bugged. I don’t really care about the extra 5 minutes it’ll take me to talk to Rox and Friends.

noice

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

I started prologue, did the first part of the story, progressed to second part and did that too. Next I clicked the exit instance icon. The game client restarted as a new build was available. I was then thrown into the first instance, near Southeastern silverwastes, with no option to go anywhere.

GG Anet. Thanks for shipping uncooked game again. Please consider hiring some testers. It really helps.

Posted by: specialk.8132

specialk.8132

I also suffered this issue. I left the prologue to enter WvW to assist my guild in finishing their first mission and when I returned I was unable to re enter the prologue, thus unable to enter Maguuma, this was a shame because I really wanted to help my guild claim our guild hall.

(Short term solution- entry into Maguuma only)
After various attempts in many different styles, I decided to try a ‘Teleport to friend’ consumable, and kapoof I was inside Verdant Brink. I’m currently standing outside the entrance to the Lost Precipice with my guild. As I was able to teleport to my guildy standing there.

WARNING: By doing this I have still not unlocked masteries, and have not completed the prologue. This is simply a way of entering the Maguuma area. You will be unable to glide, so do NOT use this technique as a total, viable solution to the problem.

Posted by: MelGT.8326

MelGT.8326

Unable to see event progress in the tracker

I don’t know whether it’s because I’ve turned on/off an option or it’s an issue with the game, but I can’t see any event tracking in the personal story/achievements/dailys tracker in the top right of the screen. Everything else is working fine but it’s not showing dynamic events at all.

I can see the problem now, you need to be right on one spot in the event area to have it show in the tracker, literally one tiny spot in the whole area. If you move away you are unable to see event progress. Unclear whether it’s something only I’ve got and if it’s something in my options still.

Attachments:

(edited by MelGT.8326)

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Same issue with Mistward armor not unlocking as others are having.

I tomed to level 80 in the tutorial zone. I’m now in post-tutorial just standing around… Fully unlocked revenant. (besides elite spec)

Posted by: Zezeto.5829

Zezeto.5829

i tryed the story and reached the point where i have to go in the jungle (after SW ) and every time i crashed so i tp away from the SW and quit the story and now i try to go in the story agine i cant

Posted by: Titiv Toluk.3160

Titiv Toluk.3160

Fractal Master collection doesnt work properly.
I have plenty of skins unlocked but ive got only Fractal Harpoon unlocked.
Ive bought 2 new skins which were added to collection imidiatly.
But my other unlocked skins werent added still.

Posted by: Suoma.7693

Suoma.7693

Charr personal story “Time for a Promotion” is bugged for my Charr Revenant too, it won’t progress after defeating bane gladiators.

Edit: edited due to thread merge

(edited by Suoma.7693)

Posted by: Bandini.6185

Bandini.6185

I log-in, and the next second I spawn with a character the game crashes…doesn’t matter on which character I do that…I was able to play normally and just fine up until last day. Sent several reports by now…

Same for me, though sometimes I can play for a few minutes with the character (in Centra Tyria) before the crash.

Posted by: Chucklet.7290

Chucklet.7290

Disregarding my earlier post:

_*Client chrashes in every map, content and at any random moment in the game. Can be within 1 minute or after 10 minutes, but the game is completely unplayable.

Kittens :3

Posted by: koriyou.9126

koriyou.9126

im stuck out of prologue

Posted by: IronCalf.5628

IronCalf.5628

Yup, my game crashes too -.-

Posted by: Steelgrin.5098

Steelgrin.5098

Gliders appear to be affected by ping, so if you’re playing from Oceania like me with low ping averages of 300ms the expansion is impossible to play. I’m on a story step that requires me to glide down to a rock to talk to a scout but with my ping the glider activates too late once I’m below the rock ledge’s height.

This is the same issue we (Oceania) players had with the Aspect skills in Season 1 and 2 which made Zephyr Sanctum and Dry Top unplayable.

Please take a serious look into changing how Gliders (and Aspect skills) work! This is a game breaking issue that affects a large population of players.

(edited by Steelgrin.5098)

Posted by: Knight In Shining Armor.1708

Knight In Shining Armor.1708

When I choose to defend the camp after prologue, I am unable to progress past the wrecked airship. There is a green circle on minimap, where I think I’m supposed to locate something, but there’s nothing there to interact with.

If I go closer to the airship some dialog does start, but the path through the airship just loops back to the green circle. Again, nothing to discover, nothing to interact with.

Also I can’t hear NPCs when I stand directly in front of them. There is something wrong with the audio channels or it’s not being mixed correctly. Moving the camera to the right or the left of the speaker allows me to hear them, but not when I stand toe to toe with them. I’m using Logitech G430 headset with Dolby disabled. Jacks are plugged straight into the back of the computer, not using USB sound. I have set the sound from within Windows to 5.1 and within the client I am not using the “default device” setting. This has always worked before HoT

Some of my characters dialog is not being spoken. Some lines are, some not. I am playing as a male Norn if that helps

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

In the Prisoner’s of the Dragon quest, my game keeps on crashing after I destroy the last cell.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Same problem, I kept crashing during the prologue so I left the zone to go do other things, now I cant continue the story, no green stars on the map, tried playing LS season 2 stuff in the hope to reset it but that does not work either, need some way to reset this first story because I cannot progress…

Posted by: MrMurderBlood.1948

MrMurderBlood.1948

I’m stuck inside the prolouge in an instanced SW, i can’t even get out of it and been stuck for 2 hours now…this is getting a tad bit annoying as my guldies are running around progressing while i’m stuck.

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

In the Prisoner’s of the Dragon quest, my game keeps on crashing after I destroy the last cell.

Happy Birthday Song!

Canakun.8031

Update: I teleported to friend in verdant brink, however as I’m unable to progress in story past prologue I can NOT activate or use any masteries.

Posted by: Leila.7269

Leila.7269

More frequent crashing than I’ve ever seen on Mac client…. I don’t know how it keeps getting worse

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Adventures, Tendril Torchers specifically.

Are they disabled? I’m not receiving any of the rewards. They’re flashing with a green check on them, but appear grayed out.

Update: rewards were blocked by the trading post queue

(edited by Healix.5819)

Posted by: Yalora Istairiea.6287

Yalora Istairiea.6287

During Prologue: Rally to Maguuma & Torn from the Sky some of the Voice Overs were not playing though I could still read the text boxes.

mexay.3902

Would be really nice to know if it’s at least being looked into

noice

Posted by: ALLAR.9284

ALLAR.9284

Hello. My guild (Legion of the Rogue Dragon on Dragonbrand) completed the Lost Precipice encounter, interacted with the Crystal, (see attachment picture) and got the message on the right side of the screen that GH completed, but the encounter did not advance. As we exited the encounter, we were all restarted for the update that happened early on. We now show the encounter as reset and appear to have to start over again – as you can imagine, this is demoralizing as many inthe guild got up in the middle of the night to complete this together. Can you assist please?

Attachments:

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Had acheived chest of loyalty from night before and had selected 20 laurels. This chest does not appear on any character this am and the laurels seem missing.

After logging of character and in again the laurels appeared on next visit to a laurel merchant .

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

I get permanent game crashes on win7. Mostly texture/graphics stuff. Really kittening me off.

Posted by: AcFiBu.9624

AcFiBu.9624

stuck as well. Same issue with freezing game when trying to progress.

Canakun.8031

Alright, going to bed. I’ve wasted enough time on my night off trying to play this expansion.
I expect this will be fixed in the morning…
If not, I dunno… I’ll be sad I guess.

Posted by: Olli.9028

Olli.9028

Same issue here

Stab Eins [aX] Axîom
professional WvW rallybotting since 2013

Posted by: khoulle.6943

khoulle.6943

Tried the instance twice, also having that same issue. Just wanted to quickly finish LS2 before doing the new content

Posted by: Aerensiniac.3584

Aerensiniac.3584

Can we have a god kittening response on account issues where the already activated expansion simply vanishes?
You are directly messing with my wallet here, the least you can do is to comment on the issue, because right now i have no money and no expansion.

Posted by: Dissabler.4365

Dissabler.4365

Please tell us, this is being looked at. As i cant get my masteries, which means i can’t do anything.

Posted by: krumhur.3207

krumhur.3207

i didn’t get the staff for my thief after learning the daredevil spec while in the pvp lobby, which means i can’t even start the collection for the ascended staff.
same happened to my revenant with his basic specs: i didn’t get any of the mistward armor collections unlocked..

Posted by: fabry.8350

fabry.8350

same problem here… No words…

mexay.3902

Please fix the prologue bug!

noice

mexay.3902

Some kind of response would be awesome.

noice

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

Same issue as krumhur.3207, didn’t get a staff when unlocked daredevil while in PvP lobby.

Posted by: bleed.5796

bleed.5796

Bumping this. this is really killing the mood as we cannot experience the new content at the moment.

Posted by: Dissabler.4365

Dissabler.4365

Stuck too. A response for a Dev would be appreciated.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

yeh always crash when i try to get to the last step of the “prologue” instance

where it seems like a cutscene starts … but just complete freeze and have to use taskmanager to end gw2

i didnt patch 100% before trying this though
tried 1x at 30% when i was just able to get into the game
tried 1x at ~65%
will now wait for 100% and then try again and tell here if it worked then

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: Sam.6483

Sam.6483

Game instantly crashes when I click on some achievement chest, no matter where my character is.

Attachments:

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

I’m also stuck. In one moment I crashed and now I can’t continue the story. Please fix it!

Posted by: KRACKEN.9713

KRACKEN.9713

Same here Char Revenant Time For A Promotion wont let me progress past Gladiators.

Posted by: krupt.6347

krupt.6347

Pact Assaulted Story: On the step where you rescue soldiers from the pods… only 2 of the 3 pods spawn. Unable to complete.

Posted by: raven.9870

raven.9870

I’m stuck in prologue right after speak with canach and tahimi..it freeze.
Now i have the story locked and i cannot enter the prologue..i tried with different characters but had the same bug...same it’s a common big a lot of player got thus issue..

Victory at any cost

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

will now wait for 100% and then try again and tell here if it worked then_

forget it, didn’t work for me.