Issue Reports: Heart of Thorns [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

add another revenant who can’t get mistward to the pile.

I unlocked all my stuff in the tutorial instance and didn’t get any of the mistward collections unlocked.

I then made another rev, leveled it to 30 outside the instance and bought a traitline, the thing unlocked. it seems like the bug is DO NOT UNLOCK YOUR SPECIALIZATIONS IN AN INSTANCE OR YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT FOR THE COLLECTION

Posted by: Swamp.7549

Swamp.7549

I have lost achievement points, about 50 i’m not really sure but yesterday i passed the 8000 mark and today i am below again.

Posted by: Krisztian.3518

Krisztian.3518

I got a same issue.
My solution teleport to pvp area or WvW.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I logged in as was missing about 30-50 AP, parts of the VA in the cut scenes for the pre of he HoT story are missing.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

merging these topics makes it so much more chaotic and impossible to properly read the problems…

they should just merge topics with the same problem

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Please post your reports of issues with HoT in this thread. That will allow our teams to review your reports and deal with them as promptly at possible.

Four crashes in three hours. Three out of four were taking a tower in EB in WvW.

The other really bad glitch was the Supervisor of a camp – we killed it but strangely it also allowed us to rez it.. thereafter the camp could not be flipped and the Supervisor was killing his own guards.

Anet?

What really upsets me after spending $100 for the expansion is the fact that we were lied to.

Not that we “gained” a map, you just replaced a map – that’s not adding to WvW, that’s just making it ugly without leaving the really eye-soothing snow-covered areas.

The supply menu isn’t available to anyone outside large guilds?

The guards and NPCs have been buffed yet again – buffed since we no longer have “stacks” to help us mitigate their 81-82 levels (same strength as any in the Silverwastes who are rated 82 – ridiculous we aren’t as powerful).

It would have made far more sense to add life to WvW compared to the other modes since we aren’t going against “dumb” npcs who can’t path, these are humans and ergo skill versus numbers – we don’t get a chance to exhibit ANY skill.

Crash, Crash, Crash and yet more crashes and confusing changes that aren’t making much sense.

Wondering if the beta we all thought was being tested was ever tested past the weekend events at all.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: zombie.2371

zombie.2371

I have the same problem im stuck in the first part of the prologue cause my game desieded to crash and now nothing helps has anyone an idea?

Posted by: nontosee.5178

nontosee.5178

Yggdrasil-collection does not open for me even though I have started training druid-elitespec. Also I did not get exotic staff when training druid (I think I should as my friend got a longbow when training dragonhunter).

Posted by: Kirk.3086

Kirk.3086

Concentrstion doesn’t work
Buffs time at character is same, like without concentration.
But all skills shows increased time.

Posted by: Mulling.8421

Mulling.8421

I am unable to enter the instance to complete the prologue, (It NEEDS a restart button) it would be nice a Dev could teleport people into some instance. It has been 4 hours, and i can’t play the story on my main.

Posted by: Derek.9021

Derek.9021

Same here. Tried for a few hours now.

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

PvP panel is sometimes cut off. The amount that is cut off differs every time I open the panel. One time it was cut off after “Favorite Profession” and the profession symbols were tiny and alligned to the left of the “Games by Profession”-box.

Attachments:

Posted by: Genom.3914

Genom.3914

Engineer. Unlocked the Hammer weapon, but cannot equip it. “Item cannot be used by your profession”

Posted by: David.9146

David.9146

All so stuck with prologue story, after giving up with crashes at end of instance, waypointed out. The story has progressed too far to be able to renter the instance. Hopefully fixed soon, as I would rather play on my Reaper/Necro than other classes.

Posted by: Nimon.7840

Nimon.7840

got the same problem:
“On the prologue: rally to maguuma, i can no longer progress in the story nor can i restart my progress. The end cutscene bugged out and froze my client. After returning to the game the cutscene continued to freeze the client. After leaving the instance i can no longer return to it nor can i reset the progress to start it over.”

i hope this gets fixed VERY SOON!!!

Posted by: Staggs.9372

Staggs.9372

Several unexplained crashes on Mac client. The game just closes and says there was an unexpected grave error and that Arenanet has been alerted. I’m on a high end mac so it’s not just that mac’s are crap, it’s a real bug so don’t go trolling me here :p

Posted by: angryangel.8541

angryangel.8541

No extra character slot. Unable to equip weapons that I unlocked the proficiency for. There’s definitely AP missing as well, but I am unsure how much exactly. I was over 9750, I am now below it. Some of the fractal AP rewards definitely seem messed up, but I haven’t looked further into it than that.

Posted by: machinarium.3054

machinarium.3054

Was doing the prologue, left the instance. Can’t get into the instance anymore.

Posted by: Angel Heart.6739

Angel Heart.6739

i had a graphics card error when the cutscene for heart of thorns started, zand now i’m stuck in torn from the sky trying to salvage materials but nothing seems like to activate

Djynn Tm – Founder and Guild Leader – Angel Hearts Clan [Halo] Seafarers Rest

Posted by: Lex.9071

Lex.9071

Same here, green and blue box ( from 1st and 2nd Map)

Posted by: Peaze.1067

Peaze.1067

I can’t complete my story in the SilverWastes. My world map doesn’t show me where to go and meahwhile, because of that, i can’t enter the new regions, because i have to complete the story in SW first. This is really upsetting me! At first my world map showed me where to go, than i had to relog and went to Lion Arch, but when i came back for my story i couldn’t do anything… It doesn’t show me what or where i have to do something. Also when i used my hero points in the Druid spec, it didn’t gave me the achievement and staff reward from that achievement.
I know you guys can’t help this, but i’m really kittened off right now, because all i did was wasting my time looking for that story quest… I’m now off doing other stuff and i’ll just wait untill this all is fixed. I hope soon!

Posted by: Staggs.9372

Staggs.9372

After my last unexplained crash, the launcher won’t open anymore. No error message or nothing, it just appears on the dock and does nothing. This is on Mac.

Posted by: CloseyCZ.1743

CloseyCZ.1743

same here( please help(

Posted by: Kirito.3594

Kirito.3594

Adept Daredevil Achievement is bugged, I have 46% Daredevil Specialization and I can use the traits and a staff. My friend got it the first time he added a trait. Please help.

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but even though I’ve unlocked all my revenant traitlines I still have no access to the mistward armor collection.

Posted by: Kagor.6173

Kagor.6173

Please add me to the list of " Time for a Promotion" unable to complete. After 1st wave of 4 gladiators, they lay down and nothing happens afterwards. logged in and out several times with no change.

Posted by: Knight In Shining Armor.1708

Knight In Shining Armor.1708

Since my earlier post is a couple pages back, I’ll just update my Torn from the Sky bug. I had to die and go to a checkpoint, then go back to the green circle near the wrecked ship. This time monsters had respawned there, and after killing them, Agent Gunnard says “Nothing useful, keep looking” then the quest chain moves to inside the airship.

Seems no one thought this out fully. Quest steps seem to “assume” something should happen but something else, in this case a story step, prevents the quest from moving on.

Oh and the audio still seems like there is some environmental effect going on. Voices fade out when I look at them directly as if NPCs are speaking in a cave, but since I’m outside, there is no echo return. I have set dialog volume to high, turned down everything else, still can’t hear correctly

Posted by: Shadow Assassin.8276

Shadow Assassin.8276

i quit the story in the middle (tped to la) now i cant reenter the instance

Posted by: anek.3249

anek.3249

I have tried to repair the client according to your guide but that didnt help.
When i launch the game it starts patching as normal for a few seconds, then it freezes and the client crashes. I have tried to repair it, launch it as admin, rebooting computer and unchecking “readonly” in properties.
How do i fix this?

Posted by: Haze.9647

Haze.9647

When to finally enter the portal into the new content, game crashed.
logged back in, npc’s gone therefore cannot enter and play HoT
just sitting in silver wastes staring at this portal with a big no entry sign on it

Posted by: Lady Sapphirah.6234

Lady Sapphirah.6234

I have been trying to download for almost 6 and a half hours… havent even been able to get the thing to playable. I had to sit on TS and listen to my guildies playing in wvw. They got straight in…. Im still waiting So sad

Poo :P

(edited by Lady Sapphirah.6234)

Posted by: lukemorley.8602

lukemorley.8602

its been a long time with no dev response for the major issue of people who are stuck no being able to play… come on guys just a heads up that you have seen it and are looking into it would be nice, all we need is a reset on the story tab, a button or even a hard reset for all who need it

Posted by: Edan.6210

Edan.6210

All the HoT content are gated behind prologue and that story is bugged, so no HoT content foe me, no story no masteries, WTF

(edited by Edan.6210)

Posted by: JamieDC.3079

JamieDC.3079

So, the game kept crashing when I tryed to “Gather at the rally point leading into the Maguuma jungle” as part of the Prologue: Rally to Maguuma chapter so I tried to “Quit this Chapter” and Restart it since I figured it could be a solution, but this infact has made things worse, now I am still on the same part of the chapter except I am now unable to enter the Instance at all… Why me! :’C

Posted by: Angel Heart.6739

Angel Heart.6739

lol third try good try you would think now rytlock bugs, thats it or me 3 times bugged out of a game (torn from the sky) is kinda enough for today i think i’ll switch gw 2 of

Djynn Tm – Founder and Guild Leader – Angel Hearts Clan [Halo] Seafarers Rest

Posted by: blizz.1043

blizz.1043

Super Elixir: This ability is now affected by Alchemical Tinctures. This trait dont work with super elixir, only clean 1 condition

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Third story mission have a small issue with a wall, that if you fall down on a specific area you cannot progress and have to restart.

Attachments:

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

Posted by: Thrutian.7931

Thrutian.7931

Also experiencing the issue of the bugged HoT story quests. It crashed when trying to gather at the rally point. I logged back in, I was still in the story instance so waypointed to the Hidden Depths waypoint (to get there quicker) then it suddenly kicked me out of the instance. Now I can’t get back in.

Kind of annoyed right now, please fix this soon.

(edited by Thrutian.7931)

Posted by: Seklies.2186

Seklies.2186

I bought HoT, made my account upgrade to HoT.
Now it is no longer HoT upgraded and back to basic GW2.

This is a huge oversight and I haven’t received a response yet to my ticket. I’d like to publicly see what is going on, this is happening to a TON of people!

Forgive me if I seem straight forward when responding.

Posted by: Mirage.4536

Mirage.4536

I came across a serious bug that’s come up with HoT for Living Story.
I was saving the last part of Living Story before HoT – Point of No Return, to have everything in the storyline more fresh before I did the new part.

When I come to the Pact Assaulted part it bugs out on " Rescue Pact soldiers trapped in Mordrem pods. – Pact Soldiers Rescued: x/3 "
There are only 2 pods marked on the map and in the game. I’ve redone the whole thing 3 times without success.
Then I got a friend to replay his “Point of No Return” and I partied up and joined on his instance, we did the whole thing and came to the same place, no 3rd soldier.

Everyone I’ve talked to has been able to finish this before HoT came out and I haven’t found earlier bug reports online on this part. So something in HoT update must have caused it.

Which means I can’t finish the story and follow the storyline… which is kinda big for me.

Posted by: zombie.2789

zombie.2789

Just wanted to have a go on Revant, I pre ordered the expansion last monday, had the core game for over 2 years now, got no new character slot like it said and I don’t fancy deleting a character or paying for 800 gems for something I got told I’d get. New maps are a pain to try and find, thought I might be able to just WP into the new maps but that’s fine even if its a pain. Very confusing expansion :$

Posted by: lukemorley.8602

lukemorley.8602

new build available in about 10 mins so maybe they will fix some if not the major bugs of people not being able to continue or start in my case! lol

Posted by: jallersma.7251

jallersma.7251

The game crashed (as usual). Only this time it had a different error (something about an ‘Heap’). After the crash I can’t play the game anymore. Not even if I re-install the game or reboot the computer.

The launcher won’t appear and I can’t quit the game. I need to ‘force stop’ the game. I cant stop it by right-clicking. I need to use Activity Monitor to stop the game from being ‘active’.

I’m using a Mac Mini mid-2012 edition. The crash occurred in a heavy-crowded Lion’s Arch.

(edited by jallersma.7251)

Posted by: DanSirak.7052

DanSirak.7052

I started the specialitation on PvP and did not got the achievement (on the reaper), but it is already started in PvE, so i cannot “start” it and get the achievement.

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Scout Acan – I cannot interact with him even though my journal I should: screen here.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

This is actually a nice bug, so feel free to leave it in, but Ele-Ride the Lightning is meant to be on a short cooldown if you hit an enemy, but longer cooldown if you don’t. But when using the Action Camera, I found that it was always on the shorter CD, even if I never went near an enemy.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Minion of Terror.1948

Minion of Terror.1948

When i opened up my game this morning i started downloading the game content for Heart of Thorns. With 92275 files left My client has stopped downloading. A window pops up that says “A disk-i/o error has occurred! Guild Wars 2 will now terminate.”. If i try to login I get the error code 48:1000:7006:1246.

Posted by: Minion of Terror.1948

Minion of Terror.1948

When i opened up my game this morning i started downloading the game content for Heart of Thorns. With 92275 files left My client has stopped downloading. A window pops up that says “A disk-i/o error has occurred! Guild Wars 2 will now terminate.”. If i try to login I get the error code 48:1000:7006:1246.

Posted by: CloseyCZ.1743

CloseyCZ.1743

can u do somethink with that?

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

I still can’t play the game without crashing every 5 minute.Now i’m crashing at the start of Thorn from the Sky Story instance where you go to first green WP mark and get to see a dragon swoop down.