Issue Reports: Heart of Thorns [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: jindrael.6024

jindrael.6024

I got bronze lifetime when Sanctum Scramble wasn’t fixed and required a much lower time.
Now after the fix I can’t get the lifetime achievment even though I get gold everytime.

Probably the game thinks I already got it because of my previous lifetime leaderboard time-

Posted by: Levantera Loopie Do.5670

Levantera Loopie Do.5670

Since yesterday the Heart of Thorns challenges (Mini games) seem to be giving 0 reward? I achieved gold in multiple challenges but received no achievement, mastery point or bronze, silver and gold chests.

I attached a screenshot of my first attempt on Wings of Gold. You can see I collected 30 orbs but the rewards weren’t given. Hmm.

Attachments:

Posted by: Coreation.9306

Coreation.9306

Bolt Vol III has 2 bugged hero points, both needed to attune a charged crystal with. The first is at the luminate plant in Metrica Province, the second in Timberline falls near that big head at the Grawl, lead by an asuran. I think the description of the second is “add secrecy to your charged quartz crystal”. Those are the only two that seem to be missing, interacting with the hero point does nothing…. so close….

Posted by: charge.9258

charge.9258

This is reported multiple times, but it still is a issue, so that’s why i’m posting it.

After map completion of the magnus falls area i don’t get any rewards on my main character. It has 100% map completion for central tyria. Please fix this, i love exploring, but now i didn’t get rewards for the second map i completed and i feel sad about this.

Posted by: Death Prosecutor.8713

Death Prosecutor.8713

I had 263 hero points before the announced reduction from 400 to 250. After the patch/reduction it shows 203 points. Where are the missing 57 hero points? I earned them. Please return them.

Gaile, seems like same ol same ol! Ten years in the game and this is what I get.

Regards, DP

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

Rune with no name.

Attachments:

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

No reward for Verdant brink completion.

Mesmerising Girl

Posted by: Ranatoa.4869

Ranatoa.4869

Since swapping the two hero challenges in Verdant Brink, if you complete the Coztic Itzel challenge in the south west corner, it completes the other one instead and prevents you from getting credit for the Itzel challenge. Thus prevents you from getting map completion, the rewards for which are also bugged.

Posted by: Menttu.6237

Menttu.6237

I have two sound tracks playing at the same time. First one is the “correct” music that fits the situation and the second one is a quiet atmospheric chanting-like sound. The chant really spoils the soundtrack and gets tiring after a while.

Posted by: Jurrit.7826

Jurrit.7826

Bought Guild Hall upgrade “Scribing: Sabotage Depot” in the “War Room”, which should give a scribe schematic. It shows as “Upgrade Complete”. It shows up in the log as “Jurrit Queued Scribing: Sabotage Depot”.

When I go to the “WvW processing Line” and click on the WvW icon the new schematic does not show up. It is totally empty.

Extra info: bought the upgrade during the “login server down” error.

Why don’t i see the schematic? Do I need to be a certain scribing level to see it? Or did something go wrong because the login server was down?

Attachments:

(edited by Jurrit.7826)

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

Add me to the list of people who didn’t get a reward for map completion of verdant brink.

Posted by: Crazy.6029

Crazy.6029

Sign Cutting still bugged, waiting to progress.

Posted by: Darksabre Aldarion.4159

Darksabre Aldarion.4159

You can add me to that list of those who completed Verdant Brink with no reward. Seems like a really common issue but it is something that we need to get fixed, considering some of the collections are closely connected to map completion rewards.

Posted by: LootBag.8142

LootBag.8142

100% Verdant Brink map completion on Daredevil and no reward.

Ninelives LootBag [HoB]

Posted by: dodi.5938

dodi.5938

Just made 100% Verdant Brink map completion and no reward.

Posted by: Mampoer Jagter.1364

Mampoer Jagter.1364

Revenant specialization collection achievement still locked after i leveled to 80 using tomes of knowledge, and did go to Heart of the Mist and the Vigil Tactician was missing in action.

Posted by: YaYa.5879

YaYa.5879

Hi ! My heral has his facet of element (the one that gives swiftness) that very oftengets deactivated on its own. I constantly have to reactivate it

Posted by: Link.6157

Link.6157

Hearts and minds … what a disgrace. 5 times bugged out, i give up until it’s fixed. Caithe/PT bugs, log in server problems: instant kick party from instance, endboss bugged …

Posted by: donnybeast.9168

donnybeast.9168

Alot of the time when i’m doing a meta event in Verdant Brink, Auric Basin and Dragon’s Stand i crash right and the end or when the event is just finished.

Which is even more horrible in Auric Basin then anywhere else since because of this problem i can’t complete my map.

So could you fix either the crashes which i prefer. Or remove the requirement of the Hero Challange to complete that meta event, gets really annoying after doing that event alot of times and you either fail or you crash.

(edited by donnybeast.9168)

Posted by: Koomaster.9176

Koomaster.9176

Issue: Character was invincible except to aoe. Also healing drastically reduced. Could only fully heal out of combat.

Not sure how to reproduce it, but happened when fighting Vinetooth Prime in Auric Basin. I went into the downed state and my pet (and other players) revived me. During this though Vinetooth was knocking me around as I’m being revived.

When I got up, I had a target over my head like I was being marked by a sniper. Afterwards though I took no damage except through aoes. My healing also was drastically reduced to double digits despite being a druid with a plethora of healing skills available to me and being spec’ed for healing. A few heal skills did no healing at all.

Waypointing and changing maps did not fix this. The only thing that fixed it was through full death. Was funny watching a dozen mobs beat away at me doing zero damage. One mob though had a poison field which slowly brought me down. Even my downed state in this condition took a long time to kill me; again only seeming to be affected by the one mob’s aoe.

After death everything was normal again.

As for possible cause, again not sure. Maybe because it took so long to revive me because of Vinetooth knocking me around the game thought I was permanently in the downed state and thus no healing? Don’t know why no damage if that was the case though.

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

Constant disconnects at world bosses and in WvW. Been working with support but this issue did not start until the release of HoT. A lot of people have been having connectivity issues since the launch.

Posted by: Titan Cronus.9216

Titan Cronus.9216

Not sure this is the right place to post this but why on earth can’t the Rev use Race skills? Surly that’s a bug right?

Crónus : Human male Eelementalist, Desolation.
17 level 80 characters, all races, all professions.

Posted by: UseLess.3684

UseLess.3684

I have the same issues in WvW (EB). Mainly during bigger fights I have frequent desktop crashes, sometimes several times per hour. Very nice when you can rejoin the queue every time… This almost never occurred before HoT launched and now it is a daily experience.

Another issue ‘introduced’ with HoT is a clipping problem with male charr mesmers wearing a shield. The arm sticks through the shield. When I wear my lunatic guard outfit this is no longer a problem.

Attachments:

(edited by UseLess.3684)

Posted by: ViolentMuffin.9573

ViolentMuffin.9573

I’d like to report a bug during a fight with Mordermoth. After the phase where a character has to float in the air for a while, part of the arena collapses. Brahm attempts to open a rift while the player fights the Dragon and one of his/her comrades. When a teammate is weakened and it is time to activate the rift, I find it floating above the destroyed part of the arena and I cannot activate it, which successfully prevents me from continuing the fight. Moreover, if I die and restart the fight, the arena doesn’t repair and Brahm opens the rift just as I described it above – floating in the air.

I am playing solo, lvl 80, Norn, Mesmer Chronomancer.

Attachments:

Violent muffins and murderous puddings! Roar!

(edited by ViolentMuffin.9573)

Posted by: Peake.8310

Peake.8310

Bought the game and I have received an invalid serial code. It’s only 7 digits long instead of 25 and does not work.

Posted by: Fikfain.5849

Fikfain.5849

As with many others now, I have Verdant Brink map completion and no reward. It was on a character that has map completion in the base game (which is a very natural progression as a player).

Fikbomber — Big Red and White Charr Engineer
Fikfain — Little Purple Sylvari Mesmer
Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

Posted by: atlrising.5134

atlrising.5134

guild hall banners do not display guild emblem properly or sometimes display it backwards.

Posted by: Azumi.9572

Azumi.9572

Crashing like crazy in Auric Basin. Every Meta Event, spending hours building it up and then – boom – crash right at the climax. Game built around staying logged in for Map Progression and increased rewards – and you release it in this state?

I’m not even laughing. I’m legitimately angry.

Posted by: Sheobix.8796

Sheobix.8796

In Verdant Brink, there is an event that gets stuck where one-eyed bongo goes back into NPC mode for unknown reasons.

http://i.imgur.com/vrrPjhL.jpg

Posted by: Sheobix.8796

Sheobix.8796

Crashing like crazy in Auric Basin. Every Meta Event, spending hours building it up and then – boom – crash right at the climax. Game built around staying logged in for Map Progression and increased rewards – and you release it in this state?

If you have 32 bit Windows, this can be an issue.

Posted by: White SeeD.1230

White SeeD.1230

Guild Hall: mine dissapeared after unlock arena t1 (or after unlocked every t1 main upgrade) NPC-s still inside, they speak some times.

Attachments:

(edited by White SeeD.1230)

Posted by: Mops.5316

Mops.5316

The Invisible Mushroom Spore dropped by killing a Treasure Mushroom counts only for one of the specialization collections for the acended weapons.
It is possible to do different mushrooms to get another spore for another collection but since it is basicly the same item it is not really understandable why it does not count for all collections.

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

If you have 32 bit Windows, this can be an issue.

Wrong. False. Misleading.

In these 51 pages there are many cases of crashes with 64-bit machines.

Thank you, come again.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

Day 516: times are rough…I can’t stop dreaming about the possibilities if I could use Wanderer’s amulet in PvP…Tho those dreams keep getting shattered..By the fact that expertise is not applying to the conditions.

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

Posted by: tbauman.5430

tbauman.5430

Should have “sylvari solidarity” achievement, done multiple times with sylvari instance owner.

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

Attached are 2 screens of my scribe at level 53. None of the refinement opened after the ones for 0-25 as you can see. Had a few recipes not many that did open when it was level but now is stuck since refinement isn’t unlocking to progress. Several others that are trying to do scribe in the guild have this exact same problem. this needs fixed asap so they all can level and progress.

Attachments:

Posted by: Vaynard.3214

Vaynard.3214

Cleared out the Chak Pit in the story instance Roots of Terror, and received no achievement for it.

Posted by: sdluca.4706

sdluca.4706

I never got rewarded for the three maps I completed. I have 100% map completion of the core game, on all my alts too, so I’d really like this to be fixed

Attachments:

(edited by sdluca.4706)

Posted by: Rex Cobra.3091

Rex Cobra.3091

When successfully completing a mistward collection for any of the amour pieces, it becomes soulbound on that character it was awarded too. I know I can use the wardrobe, but seems pointless to have a soulbound heavy armour piece on my thief.

Posted by: Lonewolf.9642

Lonewolf.9642

I have done the Hero Point challenge over by Treacherous Path Waypoint in Verdant Brink 10 times now an still haven’t gotten credit toward map completion or the hero points from it. It’s the only thing I need to get 100% map completion in that zone on my guardian.

Posted by: YaYa.5879

YaYa.5879

each time i go in to a different area of the same map with my HERALD (without using a wp or a gate), the facets i am using deactivate.
Which is pretty bathering during exploration, cuz each time i go thru a different area of caledon forrest for example i have to reactivate the facet that gices swiftness.

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

I very frequently receive inactivity messages for events that have already completed and for which I received participation reward for.

Example – just now I completed the first itzel chain event to clear the village of mordrem, then completed the 2nd event in the chain to fill the food baskets. About 30 seconds later I received an inactivity message for the first event. I have only noticed this in the new HoT maps

Posted by: Phil.3970

Phil.3970

In the story step City of Hope, during the trial of strength: Going back into the “starting area” (where you’re told to go after you die and rtry from a checkpoint) while fighting minions, it will reset the fight from the first minion. Also, your health stays the same, and doesn’t regen when it “resets”. So, you have to start all over, without full health.

Furthermore (though this isn’t as big an issue), the water spouts in this section spawn then hit very quickly, and it can be tough to dodge them with a slower computer.

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Combat camera does not work correctly with warrior GS #5. if yu are using the combat camera your warrior will run off in a random direction when you have some one targeted. sometimes you run towards your crosshair, other time you run towards the enemy, and still other time you’ll just run off to the side changing direction entirely

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Spirits do not prioritize players over spirits.so running 5 spirits the spirits will get boons first.

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

On final fight, Floor doesn’t reappear on retry.

Had to retry because gusts didn’t push me into the air.

Earlier, When fighting the blighted pale tree, got stuck after reducing its hp to zero, had to restart the instance.

Probably going to have to restart again.

Anet, Having to restart a mission or replay a map’s meta event due to bugs and crashes is a horrible (but genius) way for you to artificially increase the time us players are in the game. Please don’t make a habit of it. (joking aside, Anet, this instance is basically unplayable, and while some people were able to play it bug free, I’m not going to attempt this instance 10 times wasting hours of my time because it has so many bugs and issues that aren’t fixed yet. Stop patting yourselves on the back for this supposedly “smooth” launch, and get your stuff together!)

Attachments:

Posted by: Kruppe.6472

Kruppe.6472

In the “Honorary Rata Novan” achievement chain, the “protected zildi” event does not trigger the achievement, preventing achievement completion and the gain of one mastery point (tried and succeeded at the event multiple times)

Posted by: Elunarie.9283

Elunarie.9283

This might have been mentioned but in Verdant Brink, some of us are unable to reach 100% map completion because one of the Hero point challenges is not interactable. This issue only seems to affect people who were doing challenges on the map before some of the challenges were changed to a simple channel instead of a champion fight.
The problem hero point challenge is Pact Airship Wreckage located to the right and in the canopy next to Faren’s Flyer waypoint. My charr ranger is bugged with this. When she talks to the hero point it tells her she has gained all she can from this place of power, but her map completion shows this particular point is not complete.

// Bathea Havocbringer \\

Posted by: Farstar.9752

Farstar.9752

Mac: character textures replace with white, magenta, green, yellow and cyan colors on character selection screen and in HoT maps. Eventual “heap” error follows, resulting in crash.

I love this bug. Every time I see green and blue means the end is near, usually the crash comes within 10 seconds, sometimes it takes a minute or so. Once I saw this green-blue girl walk to me… The end followed withing seconds. O____O’

Saw this in lion’s arch this morning in my game. I asked in say what was going on with the colors and as people were trying to warn me the game crashed hard, no bug report on game crash, total freeze.
thanks for the heads up.

Posted by: sleight.9638

sleight.9638

chak killer-master achievment doesn’t seem to work.
Killed the entire room and didn’t get it.