Issue Reports: Heart of Thorns [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SonicfanO.2485

SonicfanO.2485

In verdant brink, the patriarch is uncompleteable due to a bug during the Egg phase, in which the 1 skill to toss it says must target an enemy to use this skill even though it’s labeled as an aoe ground target

Posted by: kogun.9231

kogun.9231

Heroics Notary Vendor won’t show any Heart of Thorns items in the third tab. Instead, shows this message: “There are currently no items available in this tab.” See image.

I have previously purchased one item from this vendor and browsed many times before. I have hundreds of Proofs of Heroics and own HoT, of course. Another player I know is able to see and purchase items, so I know this is not a system wide issue so the issue seems particular to me?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments:

Posted by: Bloodless Cozete.7605

Bloodless Cozete.7605

This is not me in the video, https://youtu.be/yQ5GyLD3tbU?t=15m16s ,but this same thing happened to me and my party 2 time in a row. T-T First we thought that is was because we did not kill all the waves of monsters or because the person closing the rift was hit by lighting at the same time that the rift closed. The second time we got the boss to same point all are variables that we though were the problem was removed. the bug still hit us. Are two people we picked was Braham then Caithe. We also saw that Braham did not leave the rift side during the the final final Boss. When fighting Braham and Caithe the rift would not close after the battles.

Posted by: JmoolZZ.6251

JmoolZZ.6251

This bug happened after a few attempts at doing VG. The attunements randomly got applied to us and stayed applied even after death.

Attachments:

Posted by: Morgul.1302

Morgul.1302

Auric Basin, Balthazar’s Rest hero point.

Not sure what’s going on with this one. I’ve been on multiple maps and they all show the champion as being alive and the event needs to be finished. No champ anywhere.
Been trying to finish my nevermore collection 3 and there’s been a few people on all the maps waiting around this area to get the hp.

Posted by: Lord Antares.6201

Lord Antares.6201

In Hearth and mind(Last HoT story instance) there is a very annoying placement of exit from instance.
http://imgur.com/a/n60z7
Exit is place there during the entire fight with mordremoth and two fights before.It is especially annoying during last 25% of mordermoths health because that is the area you need to fight off mobs and open the rift.If somebody is using action combat mode there is a good chance that he will press yes and leave the instance.

Please either remove the exit because there is very good button just above minimap for exit or move the exit to more appropriate place,like that area where you respawn if you die during the fight

Posted by: Morn the Dawn.9156

Morn the Dawn.9156

I would like to raise the issue of the Gift of Hero’s again. It is only now that I find that I need to complete the reward track to gain this item!!! I have only learnt this by chance. As a silver surfer I don’t understand what “patch” notes are …… or wouldn’t know where to find them. I play this game for “FUN”….. WvW is a weekly guild event that I attend if I’m not at work otherwise I wouldn’t go there. Therefore please explain ……HOW THE HELL DO I GET IT OTHERWISE!!!!!

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Hey can you PLEASE TO GOD FIX YOUR D/C IN WVW.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Posted by: Lalitha.4286

Lalitha.4286

Mac Client issues: I can’t do … pvp, wvw, events in HoT, world bosses, dungeons, fractals (the last two I can only do with guild mates as others won’t put up with me crashing all the time. Attached is a list of my crashes in one week …. feel my pain! I paid the same amount of money as people playing the windows client, why can’t I receive the same service?

Attachments:

(edited by Lalitha.4286)

Posted by: Darkon Ligator.9342

Darkon Ligator.9342

I was looking through my wardrobe and noticed that my Bladed heavy armor chest piece was missing. I know there have been some problems with the patched and updates as of late, thank all of you for working so hard to keep things running smoothly. If someone could look into this when they have the opportunity. Thank you again

Attachments:

Posted by: watrick.6345

watrick.6345

Due to the rollback, my account validation 4 day grace period still has 3 days left on it the same as yesterday. Will this change?

Posted by: Katar.1753

Katar.1753

Minor problem with texture map. The inventors glasses do not fit properly on some faces and merge into the characters brow.

Posted by: Alduina.9523

Alduina.9523

Hi, I’ve been working really hard on my crafting for Kudzu through volume 2. I was almost finished crafting my basic elder longbows. I believe I had around 240 and after I made a couple more, I realized that it was gone. All my hard work down the drain.
I’m positive I had it before the roll back and now it’s all gone. Can you help? I don’t want to have to waste my time redoing something I’ve worked on for a good 2 months, at least.

Thank you in advance.
—Alduina.9523.

Posted by: BossJ.1507

BossJ.1507

Since your rollback all my gems are gone! They’ll be there 1 min and then gone the next! Fix this please!!! I had around 3000.

BossJ.1507

Posted by: WolfBone.2943

WolfBone.2943

Geting lat of lagg since the patch if I start runig or fight I kicked out error 7:11:3:191:101 it dosent mater the map Im in it hapens, even in story mode.

Posted by: Hvitr Hrafn.5147

Hvitr Hrafn.5147

For the last few days, whenever I grab an armor to do the auric basin meta, the armor disappears as soon as I use the exalted portal to reach the ground floor. For blue/silver armors, it typically takes me another 2-3 tries to finally get the armor downstairs. It’s particularly frustrating to lose a gold armor and then run back upstairs to find that there’s no more armors left.

Posted by: Tim.4352

Tim.4352

I am Certain this has been covered at length but The issue of Glider failing to deploy during the take to the sky section of the Mordremoth fight is STILL happening. I play solo for the most part and it is BEYOND frustrating having to restart all over again because of this bug. I would like to request a gust of air lift everyone into the air so you are not running around like an idiot till you die because the glider won’t deploy. Please fix this.
Note you can keep your grumble cakes.

Posted by: fnib.4691

fnib.4691

Today I did an event in Verdant Brink, and the last mob was hard to find, thus taking time to finish. I got the “inactive warning” and my event greyed out. Lucky for me, I was the one that found the last mob, so I got the gold medal. I just feel sorry for the other participants, that didnt get the last hit, thus losing any awards. This feature really needs tuning.

Posted by: Alokut.3495

Alokut.3495

I can’t get the option to buy from the skritt heart merchant after completing the story and map completion. I had the option yesterday but when hearts reset and I completed it again, I lost the option to buy from him.

Posted by: kolcha.5027

kolcha.5027

1. The Rising Flame achievement ’ Cami’s Final Voyage ’ doesn’t properly display the number of found journals: ’ Found / of Cami’s Journal Entries ’ (no numeric value).

2. After completing the Rising Flames Mastery achievement, the Master Achievement Reward in the Story Journal – Living World Season 3 is grayed out. ( it should be shiny ).

Posted by: Belwey.8052

Belwey.8052

On Wings of Gold did not give me any reward…

Attachments:

Posted by: Puru Rin.3482

Puru Rin.3482

Unfortunately, the final fight against Mordemoth is bugged and broken beyond belief.

Issue number 1: when activating reality rifts, one is interrupted by random damage because blighted hero versions do not enter the stunned phase.

Issue number 2:During Mordremoth’s massive attacks where players have to take to the air or shield themselves, gliding refuses to work.

I have now tried to finish this mission several time over the past 4 hours and was not able to due to those game breaking bugs. From what I heard those issues existed during release and have not been fixed still. This is absolutely unacceptable! For €50 this is a poor performance. Shame, shame, shame…

Posted by: Rococo.8347

Rococo.8347

Ive just played through story for a couple of hours and NO mastery points for “The Predator’s Path” and “Strange Observations”

Im already blocked from getting xp as I have too few mastery points im also now loath to do any more story until I know a fix is happening or even that its at least been acknowledged? If you didn’t make Mastery points so annoying to get it wouldn’t be a problem – whats going on?

Posted by: Arc.8217

Arc.8217

Greetings
I’m experience a bug in crafting The predator. The NPC asks haft’s, but don’t accept, then I tought: “Wait, this stuff is for other weapons…” so I sell it at Black Lions and craft the barrels, that sounds more correct!… but he didn’t accept either…

A bug?

Posted by: Anai.7603

Anai.7603

In the fight against Mordremoth in Hearts And Minds the updrafts stopped working so I couldn’t get off the ground

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Hi, I’ve been working really hard on my crafting for Kudzu through volume 2. I was almost finished crafting my basic elder longbows. I believe I had around 240 and after I made a couple more, I realized that it was gone. All my hard work down the drain.
I’m positive I had it before the roll back and now it’s all gone. Can you help? I don’t want to have to waste my time redoing something I’ve worked on for a good 2 months, at least.

Thank you in advance.
—Alduina.9523.

Whatever you do, take pictures of each and every step.

Anet doesn’t believe you and I about the loss of materials in its database – and it’s been happening for over two years without them doing a thing about it except to argue with those who have zero reason to lie.

I have had several items including T-6 mats returned by Anet – after I proved to them they were there and the mystic forge made more than one mistake.

Not all of my things were returned, so I will never attempt to “make” a legendary ever again.

Even a real world cash to gem item was lost – and it took weeks to get it back after proving to every single person (far too many) that I bought it with my darn credit card.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

(edited by atheria.2837)

Posted by: redemption.1572

redemption.1572

I have had an issue 3 times now where I try to do the events at a specific place to get the daily for it, and it doesn’t count any of the ones I do. I’ve done 4-6 each time, and it just doesn’t count them. Another time was trying to do mining/logging/forager, that one has also glitched out on me a few times and not given me rewards for dailies.

Posted by: jaysee.2963

jaysee.2963

2nd time it’s happened to me now, my client always crashes during the last cinematic scene for the HOT quest “Buried Insight”.

It’s such a long quest too…

Posted by: etsubmariner.4690

etsubmariner.4690

Mordie fight needs redesign. Getting to a current and opening glider is too hard to do properly before you are dead. Staying aloft isn’t all that hard, but Mordie is busy doing his attack, but he can throw rocks too? We should be able to stand under the shield of any NPC ally and be ok too. Dying should NOT reset the battle; ally can revive you so you can continue with the fight where you died. Having to redo this fight over and over is NOT ok.

Posted by: Balthazar.1265

Balthazar.1265

For the last two days, upon completion of my daily achievements, I have not recieved the 10 achievement points, it show up on Recently completed and everything but not giving me the points up in the corner.

Posted by: Georgeouss.9502

Georgeouss.9502

During the Rising Flames story step “Old Foes, Old Ghosts” I deleted the Stone Thumb you use to reactivate the machine just after I collected the mursaat armor. This meant I couldn’t activate the machine and thus couldn’t progress in the story.

I tried going back to Rhoban to get another Stone Thumb but a message appeared saying: “Inventory is full” but my inventory was not full.

I have made a bug report to Arenanet but if I could get some help with this, it would be greatly appreciated because I can’t get to the new area for A Crack in the Ice.

(This has now been fixed because you no longer require the stone thumb to be able to activate the last machine.)

(edited by Georgeouss.9502)

Posted by: Gromfield Blade.5421

Gromfield Blade.5421

In Precocious Aurene repeat for achievments story step Aurene does not give you any fish after she grab it from traps. So progress blocks and nothing happens.

(edited by Gromfield Blade.5421)

Posted by: brage.4516

brage.4516

At the beginning of Chapter 2 Torn from the Sky, soon as I walk up too the green star to start it, the game completely crashes and I have to restart the game.

(edited by brage.4516)

Posted by: jethro.6305

jethro.6305

hi , ive notice that some people got error that stop them and block them from playing for hours and most of them stoped playing cuse of that error
if you can updat game or help ist gona be kind from you
good luck ^_^
jethro

Posted by: brage.4516

brage.4516

Still crashing and still can’t get my master skills :0. Would a reinstall help?

Posted by: Lunatic.8625

Lunatic.8625

Hello,
i have a same problem. I log in, play for 20-30 minutes and then i get huge lag and disconnect from server. Problem started 2 days ago and from that i am constantly lagging and getting disconnects. My internet is OK and my PC too (100% sure). I did nothing special 2 days ago so i do not know what can be the problem. Game is almost unplayable. Appreciate every help!
Have a nice day.
Dub
EDIT:// I just want to add that i never had any problems before mordrem event.

Posted by: agereus.5817

agereus.5817

I’m doing the Heart & Minds personal story quest and I was in with 2 other players. It bugged out twice at 10% then later on tonight, just now in fact I joined a group to do it and they were already in, bugged out at 1%. Is this an ongoing issue where Mordremoth doesn’t take damage after he should be stunned when the rift is activated in the last phase?

Posted by: agereus.5817

agereus.5817

I’m doing the Heart & Minds personal story quest and I was in with 2 other players. It bugged out twice at 10% then later on tonight, just now in fact I joined a group to do it and they were already in, bugged out at 1%. Is this an ongoing issue where Mordremoth doesn’t take damage after he should be stunned when the rift is activated in the last phase?

5x Anet. I did this instance 5x and it does the same thing every time, Mordremoth goes immune around 10% of life. It doesn’t matter which combination of Blighted foes I choose, whether I completely restart the instance, or restart from within the instance. What is up?

Posted by: Myolyun.4972

Myolyun.4972

I’ve had a sudden drop of in fps since episode 3 of the living world as gone out. My configuration it’s the same as before, but i went from 60 fps (medium high settings) to 15 (all low). The issue regards only Guild Wars 2, not any other game i’ve tried.

Posted by: Lt Sid.6850

Lt Sid.6850

This is just hearts of thorn missions, but ever since the expansion came out, all personal stories and hearts of thorn instance stories have the same issues.

The issue is, before I enter an in-game cutscene or cinematic, if the proper NPCs are not in the right positions, after the cutscene/cinematic, the game would disconnect. This happens most frequently in the original game, level 70-80 personal stories and so far I encountered during Season 2’s missions.

Posted by: docbones.7453

docbones.7453

Just got HOT and created the new character, it is missing the revenant mistfire wolf from the special edition.

Thanks!

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Just got HOT and created the new character, it is missing the revenant mistfire wolf from the special edition.

Thanks!

You should probably file a ticket with CS about this, since that is the only way to get an individual response to your issue.

Posted by: shintenhouji.4703

shintenhouji.4703

Not sure if this is considered a bug, but I’d like to check anyways.
For the past 4 days, I’ve been hunting for Flawless Tiger Claw] to complete the Wild Abandon collection. Tried to hunt in Verdant Brink and Dragon’s Stand, but the item does not seem to drop despite killing countless tigers.
Thanks!

Posted by: Zaft.8194

Zaft.8194

Buried Insight, Taimi getting stuck…again. Can’t continue with the story due to this.

Attachments:

Posted by: Cannon.8057

Cannon.8057

A crack in the ice – Frozen out. Played this twice and both times get kicked out at the end cinematic and cannot progress.

Posted by: Szaku.1495

Szaku.1495

HoT

im not receiving a reply in tickets so listing it here and most likely anywhere, but “The Kodan Claw” event is bugged and does not progress meaning the progression for the legendary shortbow Chuka and Champawat cannot proceed.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

HoT

im not receiving a reply in tickets so listing it here and most likely anywhere, but “The Kodan Claw” event is bugged and does not progress meaning the progression for the legendary shortbow Chuka and Champawat cannot proceed.

When you say you are not getting any response to tickets: do you mean in-game bug reports (with their accurate “you will not get a response” text), or tickets you submit to support via the website?

If the later, did you get the automated response email saying “we have received your ticket and will get back to you within 72 hours”?

Posted by: alexanderthegreat.1639

alexanderthegreat.1639

5x Anet. I did this instance 5x and it does the same thing every time, Mordremoth goes immune around 10% of life. It doesn’t matter which combination of Blighted foes I choose, whether I completely restart the instance, or restart from within the instance. What is up?

How long has this been an issue and has Anet responded or addressed this issue? I tried finishing HoT this last week, about 4 days ago, and every night I keep trying to finish Hearts and Minds, but I get this bug at the final phase of the dragon fight. I really love this story but it ruins the experience and I cant “finish” HoT (even tho I’ve moved on to the new living story……
Are there any tips or tricks to finishing this last story if Anet doesn’t want to address this?

Posted by: Dr Voltage.2578

Dr Voltage.2578

1. I’ve been getting lag spikes, they would happen about once every 2 minutes or so.
2. I crash randomly in the Bitter Harvest story mission EDIT: I was able to get through the mission by picking to save Zojja, the crashes happened when I picked to save Logan)
3. I got the problem with the Modremoth fight as well (he becomes invincible at 10%)

(edited by Dr Voltage.2578)

Posted by: Sckullzz.2581

Sckullzz.2581

The event Breaking the Ice in Frostgroge Sound is bugged where the dolyaks don’t move, and the Sons of Svanir can’t target the dolyaks. This is also preventing me from continuing the expanded story, Summit Invitations. Any ideas how to fix or is this an ANet thing?

Attachments: