Issues with character art, weapons, or armor?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

Whenever I use an Axe, the back item disappears briefly during the attack animation and then reappears. I’m a Ranger and haven’t noticed this issue with any of the other weapons.

Posted by: Superfast.5901

Superfast.5901

Foefire’s Essence/Power bugged chain.

Human
Female
Guardian
Full Tier-3 Human Cultural armor (heavy) minus helm.

The chain on these weapons is bugged for people whom are viewing it on another person. The chain appears to stand straight with the hilt of the weapons, in a ‘stiff-like’ manner. This is not viewable for the person who HAS the weapon wielded, only to those that are viewing it on another.

Attachments:

Posted by: Hex Kor.4089

Hex Kor.4089

Race – Human.
Sex – Male
Class – Necromancer

Equipped-
Wraith Masque. req80
Jofast’s Mantle, req74
Cabalist Coat, req80
Invaders Gloves, req80
Cabalist Legs, req76
Invaders Boots, req80

The Problem : Jofast’s Mantle
Item Info : Purchased from Warmaster Jofast in Cursed Shore

There are these two, strange black lines that stick out of the top skull. This is visible to others around me as well.

Oddly enough, the lines aren’t visible from behind.

Attachments:

Visit us at Tarnished Coast!
The Unofficial NA Roleplaying Server!

(edited by Hex Kor.4089)

Posted by: Seven.3916

Seven.3916

Race: Charr
Sex: Female
Class: Warrior
Armor: Honed Banded Coat of the Pack(Lvl. 55)
Leggings: Honed Banded Legs of Iniltration(Lvl. 54)
Boots: Honed Banded Greaves of the Pack(Lvl. 55)
Gloves: Honed Banded Gantlets of the Pack(Lvl. 55)
Solders: Honed Banded Pauldrons of the Pack(Lvl. 55)
Helmet: Honed Banded Helm of the Traveler(Lvl. 55)
Weapon 1: Vigorous Dredge Sunderer of Bloodlust(Lvl. 55)
Weapon 2: Honed Bow of the Hydromancer(Lvl. 47)

Only the great sword is transmuted. I got all equipment from the trade post.

When i have my helmet showing my weapons will go into my characters body. I dont usally have my helmet showing. I was changeing the dye on my armor and clicked it to show so i could see the change in color. Then i notsed the swod went into my character. This isnt a big bugger for me in game as i dont really play much with my helmet showing. It dous the same with my bow. If the helmet isnt showing its fine.

Attachments:

Posted by: Alecu.4786

Alecu.4786

The Ghastly Longbow/Shortbow had a bugged animation during the night. Unlike other Ascalonian Catacombs weapons, which glow during the night, the bows glow just when you equip it and the glow fades away right after shooting the first arrow, although the bow retains it’s blue colour.

Attachments:

Posted by: IsmertIdegen.2401

IsmertIdegen.2401

Race: Asura
Class: Guardian and Warrior alike

I’m playing a female Asura guardian as my main, and for a while I’ve been noticing that when the weapons are unsheathed, they’re not in her hand, but they’re clipping through her wrist a bit more upwards. Recently, I made a female Asura warrior, and then I noticed the same bug.
Apparently, when they’re wearing the Seraph-Issue Breastplate/Velka’s Breastplate/Pit Fighter Coat, or any of these transmuted, this bug comes up. I did a comparison screenshot, attached below. Please, do something about this, because having greatswords jut out of my arteries is a bit weird.
Also; I don’t know if it comes out with other race/gender combinations.

Attachments:

(edited by IsmertIdegen.2401)

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Race: Male Asuran
Class: Thief

Issue: Vigil boots/chestpiece (haven’t tested the other other pieces)

When I equip those pieces of armour, I get the same weapon holding glitch in the above poster.

By the way, thanks for fixing asuran culture boots!

(edited by Topher.1684)

Posted by: apocalyps.7106

apocalyps.7106

Honestly i didnt read if this was posted before, if it was , delete my post.

i have a personal issue, might not be a bug, considering the facts, they are as follows:

Engineer
Cathedral of Flames Armor set

having the complete set, the chest piece of the armor hides the pauldrons
on the chest piece, under the level requirement there’s a text saying that it hides shoulder armor.
the pauldrons have a similar text, saying they are hidden by another armor piece.

it might be a bug, or maybe it’s the way the devs meant it to be.

i would like this to be changed, so the shoulders be visible.

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

Weapon – Focus
Weapon Names – Gaze, Adam
Character race – Asura
Character sex & profession irrelevant to this issue

Gaze & Adam are two Focus weapons with identical skins. They resemble human skulls. The problem is that when an asura equips one, weapon size scaling makes the skull tiny. It’s anatomically inaccurate, and it ruins the look of the thing. Can you change the skulls to an anatomically correct size?

In the attachments, I’m using the focus Adam. I haven’t previewed Gaze, but I assume it has the same issue.

In order of appearance, the characters are asura, human, charr, and sylvari. The variety of races is there for your comparison. I think it gives a good idea of how the “look” of the focus is ruined.

I decided to soulbind it to make sure that the problem is not with the preview itself. You can see in the last pic that Adam is still tiny while equipped.

I really hope you guys decide to change this, because I had my heart set on it for my asura necro. I also threw 3.5 gold into it! Otherwise, I don’t really want to use this weapon if it looks like a baby’s skull. I’m trying to scare my enemies, not depress them.

Attachments:

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

(edited by ndrangles.5183)

Posted by: TheTiger.8249

TheTiger.8249

- PvP item
- Staff which is mistyped
- Gear selection staff

The item is called Grearstaff, but it should be called Gearstaff like all the other gear weapons. It is a minor bug, but i wanted to tell it. I made a screenshot where you can see it is called Grearstaff.

Attachments:

Posted by: Neverathome.8349

Neverathome.8349

Arenanet i want to thank you for fixing the issues i had when equiping shield’s,It took some time but the result is there:)

Attachments:

Posted by: FloXun.1456

FloXun.1456

Race: Sylvari
Sex: Male
Class: Guardian

When equipping the Strong Splint Legs on my Sylvari Guardian his upper legs get abnormaly large. I’ll attach a screenshot of the equipped strong splint leggings as well as a screenshot of the Draconic Legs for reference.

Attatchments are in order:
- Bugged Splint Legs
- Screenshot of Hero Panel
- Reference image of ‘normal’

Attachments:

Posted by: Melanis.8309

Melanis.8309

weird texture of sylvari eyes (maybe other races too)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Sylvari-Eye-Bug/first#post1092561

I noticed a strange texture of eyes (specially dark lower half of right eye) is visible in start area (before big boss) and after loading screen it looks different and better but it’s still not perfect

edit: during night theese eyes looks absolutely fine. weird color gradients are visible only sunny time

Attachments:

(edited by Melanis.8309)

Posted by: Lokyr.9654

Lokyr.9654

Well… my problem is a clipping one.
I have a Charr, Male, Guardian.
I use Greatsword/Shield and Mace.
The problem is that when i use the shield it appears to be inside my arm, and when i change to Greatsword the Aegis is inside my arm to

[IMG]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b592/Lokyr1/gw032_zps391d86c1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b592/Lokyr1/gw033_zpsed357df0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b592/Lokyr1/gw034_zpse8764311.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b592/Lokyr1/gw035_zps38764f3f.jpg[/IMG]

(edited by Lokyr.9654)

Posted by: Ninjoey.1638

Ninjoey.1638

Strange behavior with Ghastly Shortbow

The first screenshot shows the hero panel. I am a Male Asura Thief with nothing equipped other than the Ghastly Shortbow. The Ghastly Shortbow is obtained from the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon vendor in Lion’s Arch. The following problem appears regardless of any equipment added or removed, traits added or removed, or utility skills added or removed.

(The rest of the screenshots take place at night.)

The second screenshot shows that while the weapon is “sheathed” it has the mist particle effect as well as the blueish tint. This is abnormal in comparison to most Ghastly weapons because at night, when sheathed, they only retain the blueish tint, then when unsheathed, the mist particle effect is added.

The third screenshot shows the weapon unsheathed and it appears as it should be, with the blueish tint and mist particle effect.

The fourth screenshot shows the weapon after an auto attack was used (ability one). However, any ability used has the same result: the bow no longer has the mist particle effect and it only retains the bluish tint.

The fifth and sixth screenshots show the weapon after it is sheathed and unsheathed again. The blueish tint remains, but the mist particle effect never returns unless you unequip the bow and put it in your inventory, then reequip it. However, the initial problem will also remain as previously stated in the previous paragraphs.

This has been an issue since launch and the other Ghastly weapons had this issue before. Most of them were fixed except for the Ghastly Shortbow. I also heard the Ghastly Longbow has the same problem, but I cannot confirm this.

Attachments:

(edited by Ninjoey.1638)

Posted by: Grimzod.9218

Grimzod.9218

Hello,
After so much effort in collecting the Norn Cultural tier 3 it seems i have a terrible glitch with Any two handed sword i am equiping. It seems that one part of the weapon is hiding in the armor and dont display “above” it as it should be.Please looking forward for a resolve to this issure cause i cant even stand the site of my char like this.
Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Posted by: Melanis.8309

Melanis.8309

now i noticed sylvari eyes look weird only during the day…. because during night, when eyes glowing, it looks absolutely fine

please fix this texture of sylvari eyes… it looks scary sometimes. not peaceful as i expected from sylvari race

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Elementalist headgear gems do not transfer their skin properly when transmuted.
They’ll appear in the character selection screen, but once in-game they will not show.

And there’s no way to obtain again the starting gears like elementalist gems or engineer backpacks if you lose hem for any reason.
I assumed you’ll be able to get them again by talking to someone or using something in your home instance, but there is no such thing.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Issue: I spent 20 Gold to buy Tier 3 Charr Shoulderpads, and they always revert to the “Black” or whatever the base color is that they are. I cannot change the Dye color to “Gold”, which is NOT cool.

Class: Guardian(Heavy Armor)

Every time I have changed the color to Gold it shows the proper color in it’s “Preview”, but it always reverts to the weird blackish color. Most other colors seem to work just fine, only one I have personally had issues with is Gold.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

This happens mostly on crafted armor and mainly on my charr necro, although I have seen it on my sylvari mesmer occasionally. Basically it’s a glitch that puts a weird looking graphic on my back, and almost always happens when I go underwater. It’s happened on both the feathered armor and masquerade armor. It’s really hard to explain so just see the screenshots.

Attachments:

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

im not sure what is causing it or the sequence of events that lead up to this bug, but for some reason my weapons become see-through.

Attachments:

Posted by: silvergrove.2836

silvergrove.2836

Race: Human
Profession: Ranger

Armor:
Shoulders: Medium Armageddon Shoulderpads
Torso: Assassin’s Coat (Human Tier 3)
Gloves: Medium Armageddon Gloves
Legs: Vigil Leggings
Boots: Medium Armageddon Boots

The midriff is showing a seam, this is due to the Vigil Leggings. Without her leggings, the seam disappears. With the leggings, the midriff starts to show the seams. Hope you guys can fix it soon, thanks!!!

Attachments:

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

The starter elementalist head gear, Glacial Eye, that you get for picking water in character creation does not show up if transmuted onto higher tier gear.

I put it on a level 80 head piece, and it shows up on character select, but not in game at all.

Posted by: Murke.7193

Murke.7193

Profession: Necromancer
Boots: Ascalonian Clergy Shoes transmuted

The boots won’t dye midnight purple. When I dye them they change color in the hero tab, but once I close it they revert to un-dyed. What’s weird is they will dye every other color except midnight purple, which is of course the color I want.

Posted by: Think.8042

Think.8042

Profession: Necromancer

Leg armor: Female Light Nightmare Pants (from the Twilight Arbor token vendor, unchanged)

The leg piece creates a gap when viewing from the back that cuts right through the middle of the body. It happens with the leg piece alone or with the other set items (and other random chest/hand pieces) equipped. The bug was only noticed recently, although my girlfriend had that armor for some weeks already.

Attachments:

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Hey there!
Asura
Male
So I recently in one big swoop bought t3 asuran ( Electromagnetic Plated) and crafted The Juggernaut
To my disappointment the textures which normally glow (ie crystals and centre lining of the armour, the underarms and event the white on the helmet ) Completely disappears with the juggernaut effect, making me almost completely see through, im basically a running set of armour and ears, hallow shell of a guardian.
I don’t mind clipping issues, but this essentially erases a major proportion of my character :S please, PLEASE fix this, i know it will take time, but as long as its being worked on I can rest easy.

here are some screenies:
http://i.imgur.com/E8dyY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gtLMM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Jk3jo.jpg

PS: Love the game and the team! Please give me back my body!

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

Posted by: Raix.9104

Raix.9104

Hi there. Just an issue I believe to be with my face selection after further findings.

All of my characters share the same face. Both characters share the same clipping issue, on two different types of armor on the eyebrows. The face I use on all my human characters is the third one down, first row. So position 1,-3 if you’re a crawl before you walk kinda person or -3,1 if you are the other way around. regardless, far left side, all the way to the bottom.

Final photo is to help show the particular face model. Got carried away in paint, but doesn’t effect the message conveyed.

Human
Male
Guardian

Inquest Helmet
Lvl 80
Peacemaker Skrimm for 180 Knowledge Crystals

Human
Male
Mesmer

Acolyte Mask
Trading Post

I know you guys are busy, I love these masks for a reason. I’ll use them regardless of this issue. Just do what you gotta do. I understand.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Attachments:

(edited by Raix.9104)

Posted by: Xanandithras.2498

Xanandithras.2498

Race: Norn
Profession: 79 Elementalist

I don’t really know if this is a bug so I’d like some clarification. If it is a bug I’d just like to make someone aware of it to be fixed. I’m using Carrion Flame Staff of Energy. When I zone into an area, it has glowing flame particle effects active, but if I unsheathe it, the go out. When I sheathe it again they don’t light back up. I wasn’t sure if maybe it should be where it doesn’t glow unless you have it in your hands or something.
Also, the bottom of the staff always clips into the ground while wielding it.

Attachments:

Posted by: afoot.6932

afoot.6932

Armor set:
Tier 1 female sylvari heavy cultural armor chest and leggings (Arborist Coat and Arborist Leggings)

Problem:
The armor set is supposed to show the midriff, but there’s a hideously obvious seam between the upper body and lower body models, at least for my character’s skin tone. From the pictures of this armor set on the wiki, it is clear that the midriff is not supposed to have this seam dividing it in half; instead, the entire midriff is supposed to show the character’s bare skin. The lower part of the midriff reflects light differently than the upper part of the midriff, and is a much lighter skin color, which significantly detracts from the aesthetic of this armor set.

This is such a glaring error, right smack dab in the middle of the armor set. It’s probably not even that difficult to fix, since it’s only an issue with the coloring of the armor’s skin model. Please fix my favorite armor set.

Attachments:

Posted by: Fafnir.3960

Fafnir.3960

-Human Male Necromancer
- Light Armageddon Leggings loose the dye to a strange white/red/grey coloration, looks like it’s the model of the leggings. If i recall correctly this also happened with the light armor: Ogden’s Boots. The bug doesn’t appear immediately so at first it might look like they work properly, but after a few minutes (probably a combination of actions triggers this visual bug?) it occurs.
-Edit 1: I found out that it might be related with going in and out of water.

-Set (strarting from head to boots): Ogden’s Mask of the Undead transmuted with stats of light armageddon. The rest is all Light Armageddon of the Undead.
- I acquired the mask on the trading post, the Light Armageddon is from Altar of Baltazhar’s Karma Vendor.

Attachments:

(edited by Fafnir.3960)

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Profession: Ranger

Armor:
Shoulders: Medium Armageddon Shoulderpads
Torso: Assassin’s Coat (Human Tier 3)
Gloves: Medium Armageddon Gloves
Legs: Vigil Leggings
Boots: Medium Armageddon Boots

The midriff is showing a seam, this is due to the Vigil Leggings. Without her leggings, the seam disappears. With the leggings, the midriff starts to show the seams. Hope you guys can fix it soon, thanks!!!

Lots of people report this one, and there are a few other legs that cause the same issue.

One thing that is interesting about this is when I see someone else wearing the same pants, I look at them through animations where it’s more prominent (stretching) and I don’t see it on them. I’m not sure if that means it’s a problem you only see on yourself, or if maybe it’s an issue with the selected body type? I choose the option in Row 1, Column 2.

I’m curious as to what body type people have that experience this, if that matters, and whether or not it’s something you do or do not see on other people.

Posted by: Liz.1497

Liz.1497

Profession: Mesmer

After investing a lot of gold into both Twilight and tier 3 cultural sylvari armor it was pretty disheartening to see that together, the two glitch: the sword cuts through the skirt and is barely visible.

There’s also the matter of Twilight showing as Sunrise in the H-screen, which I’m sure you’re aware of already.

Attachments:

Posted by: Laithes.3571

Laithes.3571

I’ve noticed a really annoying bug with the Greatsword, where it randomly goes completely or mostly invisible while normally using it. Sometimes swapping weapons fixes the problem, other times it doesn’t and I have to travel to a different zone for it to reappear.

Attachments:

[Fire] Laithes – Level 80 Ranger and proud Commander of Borlis Pass.

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

As you can see in my attached image, the light-armored gloves from the Honor of the Waves Explorable dungeon are visually bugged, and bug frequently.

In my screenshot, my character (Male Asura) is in-game, compared to my character in the “Hero” [H] screen. My character in-game has the visual bug on the gloves, while my character being portrayed in the “Hero” screen does not.

I have found that the cause of this bug is very simple. The visual bug occurs only when and if you take your character into water. As soon as you jump into water, the gloves get that weird gray visual effect and the effect stays on your gloves when you come out of water, as well. Moreover, one can remove the visual bug by simply un-equiping and re-equiping the gloves. It’s an easy fix, but the bug occurs quite often, because for some reason I swim a lot?

Also, I have a few friends with this set of dungeon armor and I’ve tested to see if this visual bug occurs on their side too, and it does. On every set of Svanir light armor that I’ve seen.

Please fix this bug as it is very annoying to me.

I have this exact same problem. The cause and the fix are exactly the same for me as well. I can always cause this problem by jumping into water (must be fully submerged) and it can always be fixed by un-equipping and re-equipping the gloves. This really does happen quite frequently and is a rather annoying visual glitch.

Here is the rest of the requested information.

Class: Elementalist
Armor set: Svanir light armor

Note that even though my gloves are damaged in the attached screenshots, this doesn’t appear to impact the issue. It always occurs regardless of whether the gloves are damaged or fully repaired.

Attachments:

Posted by: VBMeireles.4951

VBMeireles.4951

Genius Epaulets and Genius Boots, Asura T2 Light Cultural Armor for Shoulder and Foot, respectively, currently show the icons of their Asura T2 Heavy Cultural Armor counterparts, as shown in the attached screenshot. The other pieces of the set are correct.

Attachments:

Vinicius Meireles

Posted by: Neverathome.8349

Neverathome.8349

Severe clipping: The arm’s of my char are clipping true my shoulder’s.
Pls fix,THX in advance.
Kind Regard’s Pristinewhite

Attachments:

Posted by: Rika.7249

Rika.7249

Assassin’s Coat and Vigil Leggings

Dat seam

Also, hair when running: http://i.imgur.com/3W7Ax.jpg

Attachments:

(edited by Rika.7249)

Posted by: ATC Alpha.4098

ATC Alpha.4098

The picture says it all.

Tier 3 human cultural light armor pants. A part of the dress expands when doing animations. Guess they’re magically elastic.

Pretty big deal for being t3 armor if you’re picky about looks. Have anyone else taken a notice to this? Seems like no one else have reported it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Sin.4902

Sin.4902

Human female: when equipping a hat type armor, the hair disappeared, examples like witch’s hat, invaders rawhide mask from wvw badges vendor. It’s like tossing a hat on a bald girl, it’s disturbing to look at for me.

It_Rained [Choo]
Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Class: Guardian
Armor set: Twilight Armor (heavy)

Hey. There are severe clipping issues with male TA Heavy armor. Specifically on the Sylvari. Here’s the ones I would like to report:

1 – Holding Greatsword clips through skirt
2 – Holding Staff clips through skirt
3 – ALL shields clip through the horns on the back of the chest

In addition, the skirt CHANGES SIZE in a very awkward and annoying way when wielding any weapon. It’s hard to describe, but this is a very awkward problem common to all Sylvari characters around their waist. In some armor they look “fat” and in other armor with trenchcoats it looks unnatural when they run.

However, one running+scale problem specific to the TA Heavy Sylvari skirt is the fact it DETACHES from the front of the character… As in, the front part normally connected to the front of the chest starts flapping off of the armor.. I’m not sure it was intended and it looks weird.

The stretching only occurs when wielding a weapon!

Considering TA armor is supposed to be made for Sylvari, I’m very surprised the armor has so many issues with the one race it should have worked perfectly with.

I spent 40g craft-leveling this too and 1000+ TA tokens only to be disappointed with the issues! T_T

Please fix it. Thanks!

Attachments:

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

I’ve noticed a really annoying bug with the Greatsword, where it randomly goes completely or mostly invisible while normally using it. Sometimes swapping weapons fixes the problem, other times it doesn’t and I have to travel to a different zone for it to reappear.

i’ve had this issue as well, though only recently and on my norn female warrior, with greatsword and hammer.

Posted by: Kraddock.8694

Kraddock.8694

Profession: Elementalist
Armor: Tier 1 asura cultural light armor (All of it)

Issue: I checked on two computers (had my wife look at the armor as well, she has a different graphics card) and it seems that the shoulder + arm of the asura is just floating. It shows the world through this jointed area on both sides. Not sure if this is clipping or what. Very odd.

Attachments:

Posted by: Quartz.9312

Quartz.9312

Hi, I noted that with the ascalon catacombs dungeon chest piece, the neck of the character has a polygon-like appearence. Its pretty clear

-Male
-Human

Equipment:
full ascalonian set

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/gw065r.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/gw064h.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/gw068d.jpg

Posted by: Lycos.8635

Lycos.8635

Race: Norn
Profession: Guardian

Armor:
Shoulders: Vigorous splint pauldrons
Torso: Dolyak Mail (Norn Tier 1)
Gloves: Strong splint gauntlets
Legs: Vigorous splint legs
Boots: Strong reinforced scaled boots of the Dolyak
*It appears so far as though the other armor pieces don’t matter for this to be seen. Just the chest and legs.

There is a strip of skin showing through the chest armor in the side near the right ribs.
If wearing tier 1 chest and legs then this is not noticeable as the belt on the tier 1 legs go up around the stomach. However with any other leg armor, which is everything else from what I’ve seen so far, the strip is showing. I’ve included 4 screenshots to illustrate.

The first screenshot is a closeup of the issue.
The second shot is a comparison with an npc that is wearing all tier 1 norn male armor.
The third is a preview window showing a mix of tier 1 chest and tier 3 leg pieces.
The fourth is showing my character in the Hero screen.

Attachments:

Posted by: captaincrunch.6731

captaincrunch.6731

Female asura t3 cultural armor (Savant set) still does not show shoulders.

Perhaps it is just the preview window not showing, and it’s fine in game, but I’m not risking 20g on a maybe.

Posted by: Ibari.1294

Ibari.1294

Charr Tier 2 Cultural armor (male & female):

Legion Visor & Legion Hauberk makes your character feel shy, making his/her face and torso turn red. Also, the textures gets really bad.

Jokes aside, please fix it. The Legion armor’s visor is my favourite helmet for the charr. Yet this bug is… awful. It takes away all the charm, not to mention they cost 1+2G both bugged pieces.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:

…still unsure about my main character.

Posted by: Fox.8957

Fox.8957

Zojja is missing her hat in all the cinematics!!!!! Her head is getting cold!

~Zoe Fox~ [Rare] : Continuing the tradition since 1070 AE {Sorrow’s Furnace}

Ibari.1294

Zojja is missing her hat in all the cinematics!!!!! Her head is getting cold!

We have another thread for that. It’s a general bug, not just Zojja’s…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Zojja-bug-headwear-merged-threads/first#post1094548

Ibari.1294

Sex: Female & male
Piece of equipment: Magus leggings (T3 Cultural light legs armor)

Could be possible to fix the clipping on the tail of this leg armor? It’s cultural Tier 3, and it costs 25G. None of the other cultural armors have clipping issues on the tail except for this one.

Could something be done about it? I’m not asking to have the same animation as for example the Dreadnought Tassets (which is awesome, by the way), but maybe something like the open skirt on the Wrangler Leggins will suffice.

I’m adding a screenshot to compar the issue and what I’m asking for. Please fix it, it’s cultural armor… it should be the one that respect charr’s tails the most!

Attachments:

Posted by: shogei.8015

shogei.8015

Class: Ranger
Armor: Pagga’s coat
Pants: Whispering leggings
Boots: Mad King’s Slippers
Gloves: Duelist gloves
Shoulders: Valkyrie emblazoned shoulders
Mask: Vatlaaw’s mask (hidden)

At all times the pants clip through the stomach line of the coat.

Attachments:

Guild warrior for life!