Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: luisdp.9837

luisdp.9837

Hey guys,

The purpose of writing this is because our guild is having a huge problem in game with the guild functions. Before the bug happened we had almost 60 guild members and about 1 week worth of upgrades and a nice chunk of influence points. Everyone in my guild had the problem, it is showing 1 out of 1 inside the guild with no influence points. Even when we type in guild it says “you are not part of a guild”. Many of my guild members thought they were kicked from the guild and obviously they weren’t. So I’m not sure if we were the only guild affected here or if they were others. We have also submitted bug reports in game but not sure if they have been seen or not.

We have since reformed a new guild…. we have half the members we originally had and only a couple of upgrades. So we are hoping for our old guild to be restored or possibly having both guilds combined in terms of influence spent into the same guild. If there is any additional information need I’d be more than happy to provide. Thanks and have a great day!

P.S. – If it matters I am the guild leader of the bugged guild and reformed guild. Thanks again.

Attachments:

Posted by: luisdp.9837

luisdp.9837

Hey guys,

The purpose of writing this is because our guild is having a huge problem in game with the guild functions. Before the bug happened we had almost 60 guild members and about 1 week worth of upgrades and a nice chunk of influence points. It is showing 1 out of 1 inside the guild with no influence points. Even when we type in guild it says “you are not part of a guild”. Many of my guild members thought they were kicked from the guild and obviously they weren’t. So I’m not sure if we were the only guild affected here or if they were others. We have also submitted bug reports in game but not sure if they have been seen or not.

We have since reformed a new guild…. we have half the members we originally had and only a couple of upgrades. So we are hoping for our old guild to be restored or possibly having both guilds combined in terms of influence spent into the same guild. If there is any additional information need I’d be more than happy to provide. Thanks and have a great day!

P.S. – If it matters I am the guild leader of the bugged guild and reformed guild. Thanks again.

Posted by: Estylon.6790

Estylon.6790

Guild: Killer Bunnies Workshop
Server: Ruins of Surmia

Same problem as many others here, we can’t buy the first upgrade to rise the cap above 50 members.
Nothing happens even with 30+ players representing online atm.

I hope that the problem could be solved soon, it sucks to have to leave people outside the guild for this reason.

Guild Leader of Killer Bunnies Workshop
Proud members of DEYS alliance – Ruins of Surmia

Posted by: moses.8137

moses.8137

Server: Stormbluff Isle
Guild: Orange Nasty

After the launch day patch, each of our guild members was only able to see themselves on the roster, the guild tag was just empty brackets, and when they tried to use guild chat, told they weren’t in a guild. We thought it was just a bugged and played on. Sometime after (I don’t have a date) we realized that it no longer showed us being in the guild period.

I filed a ticket which got a mass reply response listing some symptoms of the current issues with guilds, but none that described our guild problem. I sent a message with some updated information and further concerns, but got no reply. We looked into recreating the guild, but it says the name is still taken (which is good as it leads me to believe it still exists).

What we would like back is our guild name, upgrades and influence count and a transfer of our temporary guild’s influence to our new one. Some of our members used their boosters for guild influence on the old guild and would like to see that actually apply towards our guild. We followed the advice given to us in the support thread of waiting it out, but that cost us significant influence points a day and the ability to communicate easily.

Thanks for your hard work!
moses

Posted by: Kirjon.8612

Kirjon.8612

My guild has apparently lost all of it’s influence (a few thousand from some Tomes, now down to 68 influence) and all our upgrades are missing (guild bank). Guild is Troglodyte on Sea of Sorrows.

Posted by: Illicit.2749

Illicit.2749

Os Guild [Os] on Northern Shiverpeaks is having problems with upgrading our roster from the default 50 members to 100+ members. We have more than enough active members, the problem is with the guild registrar NPC not accepting our payment to upgrade the roster. The NPC says we are ready to upgrade. When we confirm we want to pay to upgrade, it says the upgrade was a success; however nothing changes and we are still capped at 50 members (the NPC does not take the 1 silver for the upgrade either).

Everything else is working fine with our guild, except the guild emblem not showing for some people on the guild menu, which is a screen resolution issue I guess, because I can see it fine on my laptop but not on my desktop.

It would be nice for a GM to contact us in-game and directly assist us in fixing our guild, we have contacted support multiple times and they have been of absolutely no help whatsoever. The most they have done is written back a few copy/paste responses and one response saying they are aware of this particular issue and have no ETA on a fix for it, which is simply not good enough. We are growing very impatient because this issue is really killing our recruiting when we don’t have enough space to invite more members, not to mention also not gaining as much influence as we should be because our roster is capped.

Illicit – Guardian
Consul of Os Guild
Administrator – shiverpeaks.com

Posted by: kaluranda.3875

kaluranda.3875

Server: Vabbi

I cannot create a guild at all. When I go to the guild creation screen and enter in the name I want, the button stays gray and I cannot click it. Ive tried all possible combinations and random letters, but it never lets me click “create”. I am lvl 28 and have the money. This issue has been around since day 1 for me.
I also tried the Guild Registrar and that gives me the same error. Button will not let me create.

Last days it says the name is already in use. But I don’t know how to find the guild and see it/ask invite. (The Forgotten Dragons/ TFD)
And I do wonder if I somehow created it………

Posted by: Xiron.9875

Xiron.9875

Guild name: Grimoire Hearth [GEHT]
I have used my Tome of Influence to add 1000 Influence to the guild, and proceeded to add 500 Influence upgrades to the queue, but game remowe my all Influence. This is a Joke ? I pay more than other to bought the collector edition and lose my all influence and upgrades. We played on : Underwold server

Posted by: Senji.4326

Senji.4326

I have the same issue as Valaris.1324. On Saturday 8/25 I double-clicked my Tome of Influence, and no influence was added to my guild.

(I would open a support ticket, but I can’t login to that for some reason)

Posted by: LordGrim.1467

LordGrim.1467

Server: Tarnished Coast

My guild called Novus Orbis Librarium [NOL], was made probably on the second day of early access. My friend is the creator of it and everything was going fine until about 5 or so days ago where now I cannot see anything about the guild. The roster is empty except for me, there is no longer the emblem, all the upgrades and influence is gone, and we had in total probably over 8000 influence. I was reading the support page on common issues with guilds and ArenaNet said that “some players have been kicked from guilds and cannot be invited back to them”. Now I don’t know how I would have been kicked if it was me and my friends guild with a good amount of people and I have been talking to him about it since we started it. Now he also says that he cannot see anything about the guild, only the name and that’s it. Every time we try to type in guild chat it says “you are not in a guild”. I have also asked my 2 other friends that are also in the guild and they said they cannot see anything either. The thing is, if we were “kicked” somehow from our own guild, and my friend (the creator) was “kicked” too… does this mean the guild is deleted??? It just really sucks because we can’t invite people, or update current members, earn influence for the guild, or make upgrades or see the ones we already had.

Illicit.2749

I have the same issue as Valaris.1324. On Saturday 8/25 I double-clicked my Tome of Influence, and no influence was added to my guild.

(I would open a support ticket, but I can’t login to that for some reason)

Your support account is a completely different account from your gw2 game account. If you’ve played other games published by NCsoft in the past, use the same credentials you used to open support tickets for those games.

Illicit – Guardian
Consul of Os Guild

Posted by: Waswood.2840

Waswood.2840

Responce Requested

Guild Name: Grievance

Grievance was created on the first day of headstart. Shortly afterward the guild just vanished for all but a few. After waiting for a responce (which we have NEVER gotten) from Arenanet on this issue, we had to make an Alternate Guild named: Dark Grievance.

We would request that one of two things happen:

a) Fix our original Guild and transfer ALL of the influence from Dark Grievance to Grievance.

~or!

b) Change the name of Dark Grievance to Grievance.

Honestly this is becoming ridiculous. Please fix this issue!

I am a member of Grievance (currently Dark Grievance). I did not receive any error messages or other messages saying that I was kicked/banned/booted/etc. from the guild after being involuntarily removed. Like Steelheart, I would like to see “our” Greivance re-established with the cumulative influence earned by both the original Greivance and the current Dark Greivance.

Posted by: Liette.4598

Liette.4598

Response Requested

Grievance was created on the first day of headstart. Shortly afterward the guild just vanished for all but a few. After waiting for a response (which we have NEVER gotten) from Arenanet on this issue, we had to make an Alternate Guild named: Dark Grievance.

a) Fix our original Guild and transfer ALL of the influence from Dark Grievance to Grievance.

~or!

Please see above. Given we are now 11 calendar days past the head start launch for which a significant number of my guildmates paid to participate in, I am extremely discouraged that a game named Guild Wars does not have guilds functioning, much less provide a response to our repeated queries. Please adjust as requested.

Posted by: Magicwood.8291

Magicwood.8291

My guild is trying to invite me but when they send the invite, nothing seems to show up on my end.

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Still no guild bank, or any upgrades at all visible. Yes, I am representing, and yes, the guild has a bank, and a lot of upgrades. I just cannot see any of them at all. None of them show up in the building queue or for me to use.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

Posted by: danelle.9036

danelle.9036

Server: Jade Quarry
Guild: Grievance

Tuesday August 28
*guild members logged out of game for a game patch.
*Guild was active with over 250+ members
*thousands in influence earned
*actively using many upgrade features.

Wednesday August 29
*guild members logged on to discover no one had the guild tag.
*After opening guild window, the guild Grievance was not listed as being a guild on the window.
*The guild leader Finestra Starbreeze (Nightangel.8932) confirmed she did not kick anyone out of the guild.
*Finestra submitted a ticket ingame
*Finestra tried to create a guild with the same name “Grievance” to confirm the guild was already being used.

Friday August 31
*Finestra (guild leader) created a second guild called “Dark Grievance” *

After being invited into “Dark Grievance” we discovered:
1) you can not represent when you are on an overflow server
2) the game asks if you want to represent this guild instead, which makes us believe that Grievance is Invisible

We are requesting:
*Fix our original Guild and transfer ALL of the influence from Dark Grievance to Grievance.
*Restore access & ranks back into the guild Grievance.
*Merge influence gained in Dark Grievance into Grievance.
*A response from ArenaNet confirming they are looking into our issue.

Posted by: Stephane Lo Presti

Previous

Stephane Lo Presti

Content Marketing Manager, French

Next

Hi everyone,

There’s currently a bug that’s preventing some guilds from upgrading their guild when your guild has 10 ranks defined. We’re working on fixing this asap, but in the meantime would like to share a workaround: go to your Roles tab and delete one of those ranks; you should then have 9 ranks) and be able to upgrade again.

Sorry about that and thanks for your understanding!

Posted by: NightAngel.8932

NightAngel.8932

Responce Requested

Grievance was created on the first day of headstart. Shortly afterward the guild just vanished for all but a few. After waiting for a responce (which we have NEVER gotten) from Arenanet on this issue, we had to make an Alternate Guild named: Dark Grievance.

~or!

I am the guild leader for Grievance/Dark Grievance on Jade Quarry. I created it with Nightangel but my main is Finestra Starbreeze. We launched our guild within 30 minutes of the server going live during head start. After a 2am CST Patch on Wednesday morning (8/29/12) the guild disappeared. There for a while only a few members who said they could see the guild but that they were only a guild of one. After the next day’s patch even they did not have access.

We had 254 members before the guild disappeared. I was one of the people that was completely kicked out and the guild was no longer visible to me.

As mentioned by my members we had everyone use their tome of influence and before the Grievance guild disappeared and we had researched the following:

Politics: Level 3
- Guild Emblem
- Guild Armorer
- Guild Weapons

Architecture: Level 4
- Guild Vault
- Workshop
- Guild Treasure Trove – was in process of being built. I think we were less than 12 hours shy of this finishing.

After waiting for any word of recovery we decided to create Dark Grievance to keep our community going. This was meant as a temporary guild until Grievance was restored. We have probably lost members/new recruits due to this mishap. I would like to see Grievance restored with the researched influence build in tact and the influence we have earned thus far in Dark Grievance transferred over to Grievance.

Grievance GW2 Guild Leader
Home: Devonas Rest

Posted by: Nakid.1752

Nakid.1752

Not so much a bug as a bit of an over-restriction. It seems that people are only gain permissions to invite if you give them power over every rank below them. This should really be two separate permissions.

Also, having guild announcements in chat would also help a lot just so people understand whats going on. Maybe not an online/offline thing like in other guilds, I can see that being chat spammed if the guild has 500 members. Announcements like guild join/leave, promotions and research finishing would be perfect.

Leader of Unreal Aussies [uA] on Isle of Janthir

Illicit.2749

Hi everyone,

There’s currently a bug that’s preventing some guilds from upgrading their guild when your guild has 10 ranks defined. We’re working on fixing this asap, but in the meantime would like to share a workaround: go to your Roles tab and delete one of those ranks; you should then have 9 ranks) and be able to upgrade again.

I think this just might be the fix we were looking for, thanks a lot Stephane

Illicit – Guardian
Consul of Os Guild

Posted by: Fraktyl.3187

Fraktyl.3187

Hi everyone,

Any word for the many guilds that have posted here about their entire guilds disappearing?

Something would be great, an acknowledgment would be a great start.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I can not access our Guild bank, I am told I’m not in a guild. I am in a guild and can open the guild window and see myself and many guild members. What can be done to fix this? I know I have access the error is “You don’t belong to a guild”

This happened to me (and other guildies as recently as today. For the first few days after we got shared storage, it was almost always inaccessible. Now, it’s closer to 90% accessible.

In addition, we also see the following

• Cannot see the names/account names of some logged-on guildies (shows “…” instead).
  • Cannot see the names/account names of some logged-out guildies (includes all the people above and perhaps a few others).
  • Cannot always see the build queue or other improvements.
  • We still have a few people unable to represent at times, so we don’t think we are getting the correct amount of influence.
  • In the audit trail for the shared storage, instead of the player’s name, we sometimes see the hash, e.g. [asdGG0ddaf…=]; this appears to affect the same people whose names do not display in the roster.
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: ToddM.4856

ToddM.4856

This is Hectis, from Grievance (now Dark Grievance) on Jade Quarry.

You’ve heard from a lot of us now. We’re regrouped and again are over 220 members, but we’ve lost members, time, and part of our sense of community because of GW2’s guild bugs.

The vast majority of our 200+ members on head start launch day purchased a digital deluxe or CE addition of the game. Assuming you value the bonuses from digital deluxe at $20 (the price charged), the free 1000 guild influence is a big part of that, at least $5. We had at least 150 people, probably more, use their tomes for Grievance. That’s around $750 that has just disappeared.

I understand you’ve had bigger fish to fry this week. I understand if getting Grievance back, influence restored and merged, takes a while.

What I do NOT understand is the inability to get ANY kind of response from someone in your, by all accounts, hard-working and capable support team. We’re customers, and important ones, if you know anything about Grievance Global Gaming. Tell us Grievance still exists. Tell us you’ll get to individual guild problems sometime soon. Tell us ANYTHING besides generic guild ticket responses that don’t address our issue.

Your game is great. Some problems are to be expected. Throw us a bone, will ya?

Posted by: steelheart.8907

steelheart.8907

What she said ^^

Posted by: Kyran Foxfire.4139

Kyran Foxfire.4139

Everything else is working fine with our guild, except the guild emblem not showing for some people on the guild menu, which is a screen resolution issue I guess, because I can see it fine on my laptop but not on my desktop.

It does make sense because your laptop is lower resolution. It sounds odd, but here’s what I found so far.

As someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, moving the guild window toward the upper-left end of the screen will reveal the guild emblem. Looking at a screenshot I took it appears that any part of the emblem that is farther than 512 pixels from the left or from the top of the screen gets cropped off.

I’m not sure why there’s a 512×512 mask for guild emblems stuck in that portion of the screen, but the higher your resolution, the less likely you’re going to see your guild emblem without dragging that window over…

P.S. Okay, so it seems the shape of this mask is a bit more complicated than that, but one corner of it is where I mentioned.

(edited by Kyran Foxfire.4139)

Posted by: Bobudo.7943

Bobudo.7943

Hi everyone,

THIS WORKED!! Thank you! Get this out on twitter and in the e-mails!!

Posted by: Meithar.7051

Meithar.7051

Guild: New Orrian Nobles [NoN]
Server: Tarnished Coast

I upgraded my account from Digital to Digital Deluxe during the head start after I had created the guild and was representing it. I used both the Tomes for the PVP Glory and Guild Influence. I instantly received the Glory but have yet to see the Guild Influence be added. I am not even sure how much Influence was supposed to be added but there is nothing in the report tab showing an addition by using the Tome. On a side note, the mistfire wolf epic is showing on the skills menu but remains greyed out and unselectable to me even after leveling past level 30.

I submitted a bug report, I do not know the ticket number I really do not remember if a screen popped up and told me one or not. I didnt have any paper / pen available while playing at the time to write one down and I never received any emails reporting that my ticket was received.

If there is a way to lookup past tickets to get the number, let me know and I will update this post with the info.

This last part is less of an issue than an request, but it would be nice if guilds Message of the Day would post in the chat box when players first log in like in other MMO’s. Sadly members do not seem to check the guild page regularly and messages posted are not getting seen.

Posted by: Gso.7902

Gso.7902

For the last week I have been getting the same error message every time I try to join a new guild. Attached is a screen shot of this error. Please help me

Attachments:

My girlfriend is not much of a fighter, but you should see her box.

Posted by: Astardbay.7534

Astardbay.7534

Guild= Lifeforce
Server= Darkhaven

The guild recently used 2500 influence to speed up the guild bank upgrade. But once the influence was spent, the timer never changed from the 46 hours it was down to. On top of that, every other member of the guild is showing the 46 hours while one member seems to be showing the adjusted 30-something hours. Thank you for your time.

Posted by: Vante.8435

Vante.8435

No longer able to receive guild invites, join guilds, or create a guild. When trying to join a guild, a get error message: “Network error. Please check your internet connection and try again. (Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)”Every single time please fix this

Posted by: Soul Hunter.1869

Soul Hunter.1869

When I changed server, since my friends could not join the one I was on, the guild contribution points disappeared.

Posted by: Cyron.1483

Cyron.1483

Guild Bug: Guild Bank (Trove or stash) are not accessible from overflows (which might or might not be a bug) but when you do try to access them in a overflow, give a message saying you don’t have permission to access the bank even if you do. For clarification, the bug i am trying to report here is the wrongly worded error message and if applicable, the inability to access guild banks on overflow shards of the main cities

Posted by: JennD.9463

JennD.9463

Copied and paraphrased from my original support ticket : 120828-021102

Two players – one being myself – used their Tome of Influence from the upgraded prepurchase for our guild. At the time both players were only in one guild and showed as representing our guild. Neither Tome provided any influence increase to the guild. It is also not listed in the guild history. The guild is Tyrian Assault Response Team. [TART] The server is Blackgate.

For over a 12 hour period we earned no influence, even though we had several members on, all representing, and completing several objectives in both WvWvW and PvE.

Our Guild Workshop upgrade completed about 4 hours ago (as shown in our Upgrade history) however it is still locked in our build queue showing 00:00 left. Therefore it is preventing the progression of any other upgrade.

~ Again, I have summarized the ticket for the sake of brevity here. In the ticket itself are further details including player tags and screenshots.

Also, we are now having intermittent issues accessing the guild bank as well. It will give me the message reported earlier in this thread… That I need to join a guild. Confirmed that I’m representing and tried re-logging.

I understand you are experiencing a high volume of tickets, but any help, or really any response, would be appreciated as I have not had any communication at all regarding this ticket…which was submitted 8/28. Thank you. Keep your chins up.

(edited by JennD.9463)

Posted by: Carcasstro.8145

Carcasstro.8145

Dear Sir/Madam,

For two days now me and my officers are unable to put any gold into the guild bank or send gold to players. The server it happens on is Ruins of Surmia.

The error it gives is that we have a new character and in due time by the amount playing the limit will increase.

This would have been ok if we could actually deposit any gold into the guild bank till a certain limit and the day after it would have been reset but for some reason it does not reset.

Please Advise.

Guild leader of Afterlife.

Carcasstro

Attachments:

(edited by Carcasstro.8145)

Posted by: BosBaBa.3286

BosBaBa.3286

My guild is still unable to use the guild registrar to upgrade the guild cap. We have been stuck with a 50 member cap!

When using the registrar it appears to work, and even tells you that it has upgraded the cap, but does not actually take the payment, and does not increase the cap.

Guild is Swords of Villanousity [SoV] and we’ve reported this via tickets as well, and got a copy-paste reply about the guild/party issues. -.-

Council of Kings [Arch] on Northern Shiverpeaks is having this problem too. When talking to the guild registrar he says we are able to upgrade our guild member limit for the fee of 1 silver, but it never works. The guild leader and officers have tried to no avail.

The same thing happened with our first guild (Kingdom of Tyria) before it vanished around August 29th. The guild leader did not disband the guild, it was gone after a patch when we all logged in the next morning. A couple of members used up their Tomes of Influence on our “missing” guild. It would be nice to get the tomes restored at the very least.

Guild: Godless | Tag: [gdls] | Server: Gate of Madness

I’ll see your “Guild Leader and Officer have tried to raise the cap” and I’ll raise you “every member of my guild”. As an experiment, we gave every single member (well, all 50 of them at least) invite permissions. Not one was able to increase the guild cap.

Subsequent to this, we formed a second guild and encountered the same problem.

The game once reported that one member was able to increase the cap in both guilds – she had also successfully raised the cap in a third “holding” guild she had started – and we were able to send out invites past 50 people. Unfortunately, the moment the 50th member accepted an invite, the game instantly dropped all other outstanding invites.

Our first guild was started within 15 minutes of early launch. The second guild was started on September 2. The only shared factor between them is the person who created the guild – perhaps some form of odd database error? It is most certainly not capacity issues: myself and many other have tried to accomplish the upgrades at all hours of the day, immediately after patches, immediately before patches, etc.

But here’s the real problem. That the non-functioning system is completely unnecessary. The amount of money required to perform the upgrade is less than trivial. The upgrade is a nominal hoop that serves no apparent purpose.

This would be fine if it worked. That it doesn’t is insulting. Make all guilds start at 500 and there would literally be no problem. Zero. Instead, the guild part of Guild Wars 2 is broken worse than something as complex as the Trading Post.

My 2 guilds are having the same issue: Southern Legíon [ZA] and Southern Legïon [ZA] both on Aurora glade. We have not done any server transfers at all. We have reported this in game as well as via the support section on the website.

I had exactly the same issue with the first guild and after a week of waiting with no response I decided to make a new guild. The first upgrade past 50 members worked but it is now stuck with the same issue and we cant get past the 100 member cap.

So that is 2 guild stuck with the same bug. Our officer then created a private test guild and we invite 40 members to the guild. Then tried to upgrade and guess what … Cant get past 50 members again.

I reported this issue back in BWE1 and BWE2. I cant believe this has not been fixed already.

Posted by: Xotix.5268

Xotix.5268

After Patching today we still have the old problem…can´t grow up our guild over 50 member!

Guild: Nosferas
Server: Elona Reach

Posted by: Stigma.9327

Stigma.9327

Hi everyone,

Stephane – Confirmed that this fixed our problem. Thank you for the workaround.

Guild: Black Cloak [BC], Blackgate server

Posted by: Premium.4075

Premium.4075

The guild Panel seems broke today after maint.

It is showing no clan tag [] and showing missing data all over for the 1st guild. Also says I am the only one in my guild. Other members reporting same.

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Celtic.8706

Celtic.8706

I am now the only guild member in my guild, all points lost etc guild name Mad Muffin Marauders (MMM) on Ring of Fire server, play name Celtic Fire And Ice.

Posted by: Celtic.8706

Celtic.8706

Update – guild is restored and all is intact thank you just need my TP purchases resolved now lol but its a very good start

Posted by: Gamma Goblinz.5743

Gamma Goblinz.5743

I’ve reported a bug in game about it. I’m also not showing my guild after the recent patch (about 15 minutes ago) although, my guildies have told me I show up as online and in the guild, just not representing.

Which is problematic because you don’t accrue influence points while you aren’t representing. I hope this is fixed soon!

Posted by: Talk.2935

Talk.2935

Homeworld: Fort Aspenwood
Guild: Team Atomic
Tag: [atom]

Issue: 2 of my 3 guilds are not appearing in the guild list. Only 1 guild appearing.

First encounter: Immediately after 06/09/2012 patch.

Earlier tried solution: Kick and re-invited another member who had the issue but this time I can’t because I’m leader.

Posted by: Silker.3261

Silker.3261

Server: Ehmry Bay
Guild: EhmrysFinest
Tag: [LeeT]

Issue: Guild is not appearing in my guild list. I am the creator of the guild as well im not sure if its still there or if its been deleted. I cant find anyone on my contact list as well because most of there names are appearing as “….”

Started happening after the Sept 6 maintence.

Posted by: Galvante.3956

Galvante.3956

Server: Kaineng
Guild: Oni Clan (Leader)
Tag: [Oni]
I logged onto my game after a patch was applied, it was said that it would take about 40 minutes or so. I logged on after the estimated time, hit the G button to check on my guild, and saw that I had no guild I was attached with.

I am a guild leader Galvante of the guild “Oni Clan” from the server Kaineng, and I logged on to find out that I had no tag.

I partied with a guild member who apparently still had the [Oni] Tag and said that I still had the rank of guild leader “Oni Admiral”, that I was still in the clan, but not representing. I am not exactly sure what’s going on so I just wanted to post and see if anyone had the same issues. Please reply as soon as possible, thanks.

(edited by Galvante.3956)

Posted by: Demoniszcza.7819

Demoniszcza.7819

My guild access is gone after last maintenance. I’m a leader of Lord of the Drinks on Aurora Glade.
My members tells me that I’m still figure as leader and I’m still belong to guild but for now I’m unable to manage anything cause my guild panel is empty.
For me it was like my character doesn’t belong to any guild.

Attachments:

Posted by: Geofiend.3754

Geofiend.3754

Server: Isle of Janthir
Guild: Sandstorm [SS]
Having the same issue in relation to Guilds as the previous few entries; after the patch it is as though I am no longer part of a guild. The ‘representing …’ notice does not appear in the character selection nor am I able to access the guild information. I am unsure whether other members of the guild are suffering the same problem.

This has occurred before, and it seemed to be fixed within a few hours so I’m uncertain whether it’s a recurring bug, related to maintenance (as this one appears to be) or some other issue. Having this fixed as soon as possible would be great, thanks.

Posted by: Sanguiana.9654

Sanguiana.9654

Server: Devona’s Rest
Guild: Aria of the Moon

I’m a co-leader of the guild and after today’s maintenance I was told by fellow co-leaders that I was not representing. I went to check my guild panel and noticed my guild was not present. Since I am the same rank as my friend who created the guild she can’t demote and reinvite me.

Posted by: sensefactory.6810

sensefactory.6810

Server: Sea of Sorrows

I’ve been invited to several guilds that I’m unable to join, however much I wish to do so, due to Network Error (3040:1002:1930:101). Lately, I’ve been unable to receive invites when they are sent, as well. This started several days ago; I was able to join guilds before this error started popping up.

Posted by: Maxima.7843

Maxima.7843

World: Henge of Denravi
Guild: Shining Heart [SH]
Guild Leader: Maxima.7843
Problem: Guild vanished after maintence an hour ago.

Posted by: Snibb.7590

Snibb.7590

World: Riverside
Guild: Rabenfrost

As of today, i’m not in my guild anymore. For the other guildmembers i’m still in the rooster, but i can see nothing about the guild in the guild tab. That’s on all my chars.