Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: stuten.2140

stuten.2140

Server: Anvil Rock (US)
Guild: Knights Of The Crimson Legion (KCL)
Leader: Tiana Whisperwind

So I got the guild armorer contract for my guild recently, and this morning I went to the Guild Armorer to buy some guild armor, but the NPC in Divinity’s Reach said I had to be apart of a guild. I was currently representing. I logged off then back on several times only to get the same message. I clicked on the stand down button in the guild window and tried to re-represent, but now I can’t represent with my Main character Tiana Whisperwind. All my other alts are still listed as members of the guild, but they too cannot access the Guild Armorer in their respective home cities. What’s happening here? I really want some guild armor to show off to the rest of the Anvil Rock server.

Try teleporting to another region and representing again. That is how I fixed my inability to represent, but those guild NPC’s still won’t work.

Posted by: Slothapus.8542

Slothapus.8542

Guild: Paper Kingdom (PK)
Server: Anvil Rock (US)
Leader: Sothapus

Okay so I have to bugs really. One is I can’t even see or find a represent button it just doesn’t exist for me. Second is I queued are architecture training lvl 1 and Economy training lvl1 the Architecture one is done building but still in the queue with 0:00 time left. So my other one can’t start. This really is ridiculous considering I made my guild, and I got the digital deluxe edition of the game so I used the influence thing on my guild. I just wanna get what I paid for here.

EDIT: Okay so my queue bug problem actually just fixed I went back and forth from WvW and guess it worked however the representing my guild is still a problem I cant see any represent button or management tab etc.

(edited by Slothapus.8542)

Posted by: Railguy.5890

Railguy.5890

Evening

I am the guild leader of The Dutch Travelers [TDT]
When i login on my character Rail elementalist i get a message i am not in a guild.
Guild tab is completely empty.

When i login on my second account wich has a char as member in the guild and look at the guild tab. Rail elementalist is still the guild leader.

But if i look at the guild name it has changed to Beau van Erven Dooren [TDT]

Other members still see the guild name as The Dutch Travelers.

Anybody got an idea what the heck is going on??
In the mean time the guild is dying fast and getting an response on my ticket can take days.

Thnx

Posted by: DMK.7654

DMK.7654

Hi,
my guild name is Assassins League and me and some of the members can’t represent the guild ,because the represent button dosent work
Home world Gandara

(edited by DMK.7654)

Posted by: pcoibo.6182

pcoibo.6182

Had an issue in WvW where I could not access my Guild Bank even thought we have it unlocked and I am the Guild Leader. We also had an issue with claiming a keep for our guild as it said I did not have permissions.

Posted by: pcoibo.6182

pcoibo.6182

I am the current leader of my guild APT and some members are telling me that they cannot click represent.

Posted by: Supertino.8529

Supertino.8529

Get kicked to the Character select screen if I try and rename a rank or change the permissions on existing ranks.

Posted by: Benoc.8047

Benoc.8047

can we get a response please i would like to know if the guilds can be recovered or if i should start on another one.

Posted by: nejamtay.3640

nejamtay.3640

Hi
I have just created a guild with 3 of my friends,. So far I have created and invited all of them however I can’t promote any of them or change what the ranks can do as all the tick boxes are greyed out, including the boxes for the leader rank. I have also tried to start the training process for some of the upgrades however the button to add any of the upgrades to the que is also greyed out.

Posted by: Naginto.4597

Naginto.4597

Guild Missing
Sea of Sorrows
When The Troops Finally Succeed [WTFs]

Guild bank done
Politics 1 almost done
Banner almost done

20+ members, I was leader

As mentioned before, please respond to this so I can know if I wasted all that time and should start another, or we have of a restore.

80 Ranger / 80 Mesmer
80 Engineer / 80 Guardian
80 Necro / 80 Thief

Posted by: Dairius Stillgard.1953

Dairius Stillgard.1953

I can not access our Guild bank, I am told I’m not in a guild. I am in a guild and can open the guild window and see myself and many guild members. What can be done to fix this? I know I have access the error is “You don’t belong to a guild”

I have this same issue My guild is the Harbingerrs Of Tyria our server is the Gates Of Madness this is rather annoying I did have access a couple of says ago and then it was yesterday Access Denied

Commander Kaargoth Soulbrand/LvL 80 Ranger GoM
Harbingerrs Of Tyria guild leader

Posted by: datus.4187

datus.4187

My guild is gone. Like many others I logged in this morning to find that the guild that I run (Kingdom of Aragon) is no longer in existence. No other members of the guild can see it either. It’s just gone. Very disappointing obviously. Was all that effort wasted?

Posted by: Raskrial.5893

Raskrial.5893

this is getting a bit annoying to not have any feedback on this major issue for many guilds here.

Posted by: Playdoh.2497

Playdoh.2497

My guild was deleted without any action on our part.
Fort Aspenwood: Retired Saviors of Azeroth [HUGS]
I was the guild founder, and only two other people I know closely have leader rank and they did nothing. I see this is a common issue now and only hope the guild, influence, and guild bank contents can be restored.

Posted by: CameronDunn.6473

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Thank you again for all of your information. I’ll follow up with the people working on it and will give you an update today (today meaning today Seattle time).

Posted by: puny.1450

puny.1450

Guild: Smiley Face Bandits [sfb]
Server: US – Stormbluff Isle

Ordered the Guild Emblem Template upgrade ~20 hours ago. The upgrade disappeared from queue, and the influence invested is gone. I know it’s minor but it’s small guild and every point matters!

edit- Just want to say the upgrade has reappeared in the build queue with 48 minutes left; right on schedule!

(edited by puny.1450)

Posted by: Blackadder.9746

Blackadder.9746

I cannot but copy/paste almost all (and replace a word or two) of what somebody else wrote above:

> My guild is gone. Like many others I logged in today to find that
> the guild that I run (Sarmageddon) is no longer in existence.
> No other members of the guild can see it either. It’s just gone.
> Very disappointing obviously. Was all that effort wasted?

It all started with guild bank being inaccessible yesterday and NPC telling us that we have to join a guild first. The guild seemed to still exist, however, as all members were listed in its rooster. At the same time guild’s build queue was disappearing and appearing seemingly random.

And today – nothing. As if the guild never existed.

The guild was created in Gandara server.

Posted by: PawPrince.5719

PawPrince.5719

Created a guild for my boyfriend and I, but neither of us have been able to “Represent” from the very start, clicking it simply does nothing.

Posted by: warpedrooster.5642

warpedrooster.5642

was guild leader got kicked aswell as my friends
our guild was on ring of fire rooster army and i think it still exist

Posted by: Cannibus.1039

Cannibus.1039

Guild: SoA Soldiers Of Anarchy [SoA]
Server: US – Anvil Rock

Reporting same issue as others in regard to inaccessibility of Guild Stash and other Guild resources. Guild members and I are informed by NPCs that membership in a guild is required, even as we are showing up in the Roster as Representing.

Further, issues with Stand Down/Represent toggling: If a member elects to Stand Down, a map change is required before they can Represent again. Note that this change does not restore access to Guild resources.

Posted by: DirtyBooze.2581

DirtyBooze.2581

Thank you again for all of your information. I’ll follow up with the people working on it and will give you an update today (today meaning today Seattle time).

I’m looking forward to it, my guild Warhost [WOG] has been missing since Aug. 30 (12+ Days). My original post about it is on the 5th page of this thread. My membership is eager awaiting a solution to this. Hopefully your update will give me some good news to pass on.

Posted by: Tygra.2139

Tygra.2139

hay i have created a guild and just got guild emblem template a few days ago, but when i go to actually create it at the guild register it wont give me that option. I cant seem to find a way to be able to make it.

Tygra.2139

My guild is Amar En Neled (Fang) My main character is 30 about to be 31 and i still cant seem to create a guild emblem template.

Posted by: vincent.4729

vincent.4729

my guild has just disappeared… world fissure of woe, i exit the game and logged in later, and then when i wanted to say “hi” to everyone it said im not in a guild :P we already had workshop, guild emblem, guild armorer contract and a guild stash… every research was at lvl 2 except economy which was level 1… i spent my tome of influence on it and was working very hard to get all of these researches what happened? everyone i ask says that they no longer have the guild on the G panel, i hope ill get this guild back…

Posted by: Phokaios.2640

Phokaios.2640

Guild: Arkadia [ARK]
Server: Isle of Janthir
Issue: Members are experiencing inaccessibility of guild upgrades that have already been purchased such as the guild stash and armorer. NPC responses are along the lines of only working with guilds, and that our members should join a guild in order to have access to these features.
Note: All members who tried accessing were representing our guild; most only had us as their only guild.

Posted by: stobie.2134

stobie.2134

Guild: Eternal Night (EN)
Server: Crystal Desert
Leader: Ceridwen Daere

Same problem – I noticed it first yesterday. Before that, everything seemed normal.
We’re trying to add the Guild Stash, & though we have enough points, when I click on ‘add,’ nothing happens. (this is also happening when I try to activate the 5% exp banner, which has already been created.) We’ve done the prerequisites, which worked normally.
As of now, though a pvp boost is in queue, I’m not able to click on anything, including Guild Workshop (well, I do – nothing happens.)

Posted by: Moanerwa.9507

Moanerwa.9507

A couple of people are having guild issues, where it displays them in guild as representing, I see that I’m not representing, can’t use guild chat, guild tabs or guild bank. Tried leaving guild, accepting new guild invite and same thing occurs.

Tygra.2139

i just found that one of my charaters is in a place were i can create my guild emblem template, it is in the tree peoples place, though idk if this will work for everyone

Posted by: Andres.8513

Andres.8513

Note that this is different to the “network error” issue when you have too many guild memberships or invites – that will still occur (and is really just in need of a decent error message).

Does this mean that the network errors I’ve been getting 90% of the time I open the guild panel are still going to happen? :[

More info on my situation: I’m part of only two guilds (one with 498 members [Test Queue Please Ignore] and the other one with 2 [Clear]), I have 0 guild invites and am a level 60 asura elementalist from Isle of Janthir. When I open my guild panel, there’s a really big chance that online members for my guilds will not load (it’ll show as if everyone but me was online) and make me unable to chat for 10 seconds, then I’ll get kicked out and this network error code: 3032:1002:3:3939:101 will pop up.

Hopefully this sheds more light on this bug, since it’s pretty awful to accidentally press G sometimes and be booted out of the game.

Cheers.

Tygra.2139

i just went with my charater i created my guild with and it is. To be able to do anything with the guild one will have to go to the tree peoples world, it only works there

Posted by: PessimiStick.7520

PessimiStick.7520

I am unable to represent either of the two guilds I am in. Clicking the Represent button is unresponsive, and results in no change. I have tried changing zones, relogging, etc.

One guild is Cevryn [CK] on Isle of Janthir (my home world), and the other is Spike Flail [SF] on Maguuma.

Posted by: lipidro.3964

lipidro.3964

Founder of the guild im on (US – Gates of Madness); cant claim in WvW, can’t purchase new upgrades, etc. Been like this all day :<

Posted by: joebane.5872

joebane.5872

Guild: Foo
Server: Yak’s Bend
Leader: Joebane

90% of our members don’t show that they are in the guild while on their characters, and the guild “Foo” doesn’t show up in their guild tag. Emblems arent working and so on, we have a few people who are still in the guild and they see everyone there.

Joebane – Yak’s Bend
Foo Guild – www.fooguild.com

Posted by: ChiYuri.6943

ChiYuri.6943

Guild Name: Existential Sprocket [EXP]
I am the leader of my guild. Only some of characters are able to represent though, well, currently only one can’t (my human elementalist). When I click the represent button, nothing happens. It animates and makes sound like I’m clicking it, but nothing happens.
One of my officers also previously reported upgrades we completed going missing after we switched servers from Ferguson’s Coast to Tarnished Coast.

Guild leader of Existential Sprocket

Posted by: Mega.6320

Mega.6320

9/11/2012 the guild Wayward Warriors located on Sorrow’s Furnace(US) is deleted. Logged in and the guild is gone. All the other members I’ve spoken with are reporting the same issue. Just poof…..no more guild. I did have an invite from some other random guild named Epitath but I think its unrelated, but all information could be helpful, so there you go. Any solution for this bug?

Posted by: Mutiny.4180

Mutiny.4180

Guild: Fair Wind Trading Company
Tag: FWTC
World: Tarnished Coast

Earlier today we queued up Politics Level 2. When I logged in again quite a few hours later, I found the upgrade was no longer researching and the influence that had been used to queue it missing. We can see where it was activated on the guild log, yet there is no indication why it decided to stop and cancel itself.

EDIT: Seems the upgrade is actually still going, but sometimes it just disappears in the panel and gives the illusion of being canceled.

(edited by Mutiny.4180)

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Server: Kaineng
Guild: Survivor of Searing
Tag: SoS

I had exactly same problem as Mega.6320

Our guild had about 450 ish member, and the guild just vanished one day while we were doing WvWvW

Some people observed that the guild chat was lagged a bit before the guild disappeared

And then there are people logging in and was seeing that they are all the only one in the guild, but guild chat was somewhat working

After that, all the guild member’s tag changed from SoS to Inc

and then, when re-logged, poof, guild’s gone

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

Posted by: Samkitz.7596

Samkitz.7596

Tried the [Guild Bank] NPC in queensdale and she says I am not in a guild. Same with Promoter and Registrar. I am the guild leader.

An officer of the guild was able to access the guild bank from the [Guild Bank] NPC in Black Citidel

Edit: Well ALL of the Guild releated NPCs tell my I am not in a guild. Armorer, Registrar, Promoter, [Guild Bank], Weaponsmith

(edited by Samkitz.7596)

Posted by: Snowy.3985

Snowy.3985

Stormbluff Isle – guild Elusive Tears

The Grove
Cannot access Guild Stash by myself (leader) and others nor access guild armor vendor that we have already acquired. Guild registrar does not recognize me either.

All other cities are working at this time.

Posted by: edenLOL.7061

edenLOL.7061

Issue: Guild missing/gone/deleted?
Guild Name: Fates Atrophy [Fate]
Guild Leader: Warhooves (me)
Home server: Northern Shiverpeaks

It vanished about 12AM (midnight) GMT +12

> My guild is gone. Like many others I logged in today to find that
> the guild that I run (Fates Atrophy) is no longer in existence.
> No other members of the guild can see it either. It’s just gone.
> Very disappointing obviously. Was all that effort wasted?
At the same time guild’s build queue was disappearing and appearing seemingly random.
And today – nothing. As if the guild never existed.
The guild was created in Northern Shiverpeaks server.

(edited by edenLOL.7061)

Posted by: Gambit.7836

Gambit.7836

Periodically, I cannot right-click names in the guild roster to send party invites. This applies to names in chat as well. Also, if someone is in another party, it should tell you when you invite them.

Several days ago, it was stated that much of the guild/party issues were fixed. This is certainly not the case. Members are still getting told that they are not part of a guild when attempting to use guild services.

Posted by: TheOtherGuy.7139

TheOtherGuy.7139

Server – Blackgate
Guild – Maven [MVN]
Permission – Leader

Like others the majority of our members are reporting not being in the guild any longer, including myself.

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Ok, so we think we know what the problem is but need your help to prove it.

Warning : this is a bit technical.

The way it works is that each map (eg “Queensdale on Stormbluff Isle”) keeps a connection to the guild server. We think that for some maps, this connection is getting broken, so you can’t represent your guild when you’re in that map.

In order to help us test this, please move to a few different maps and try representing your guild when in each one. So move from Queensdale to Divinity’s Reach to Lion’s Arch and just keep trying.

There’s another test you can do – when in each map, try sending an ingame mail to another player. If it takes a long time (about 20 seconds), the map has lost its connection to the guild server.

Basically, what we’d like to hear is:

• It doesn’t work on map XXX on server YYY (eg “Queensdale on Stormbluff Isle”)
  • And then it did work on map AAA on server BBB (eg “Divinity’s Reach on Stormbluff Isle”)
  • Mail was really slow to send on map XXX and fast on map AAA

If you could give me some info like that, that would be a massive help!

I hear your pain and we really want to fix this quickly. Your info will help us do that.

Cheers,
Cam

Posted by: froste.2034

froste.2034

Server: Crystal Desert(US)
Guild: Council Of Ravens (COR)
Leader: Oladon

Just researched Politics Level 1 the other day and logged in this evening all set to go make an emblem.
The NPC’s say I am not representing a guild with any of my characters, even though I clearly am in the Guild tab.

Also, no access to the Guild Stash.
Guild Chat still works, though!
No idea if I have a guild tab by my name.

Posted by: Samkitz.7596

Samkitz.7596

The way it works is that each map (eg “Queensdale on Stormbluff Isle”) keeps a connection to the guild server. We think that for some maps, this connection is getting broken, so you can’t represent your guild when you’re in that map.

In order to help us test this, please move to a few different maps and try representing your guild when in each one. So move from Queensdale to Divinity’s Reach to Lion’s Arch and just keep trying.

There’s another test you can do – when in each map, try sending an ingame mail to another player. If it takes a long time (about 20 seconds), the map has lost its connection to the guild server.

• And then it did work on map AAA on server BBB (eg “Divinity’s Reach on Stormbluff Isle”)

I hear your pain and we really want to fix this quickly. Your info will help us do that.

Cheers,
Cam

Thanks….Testing those areas now and will repost result. Asked our members of the guild to do the same.

Posted by: Ahrima.5829

Ahrima.5829

Guild: Rubber
Server: Eredon Terrace

Our only issue seems to be that out Guild Influence is not going up. We’ve tried doing events and attempted to try some dungeons…however the dungeons seem to be bugged at the moment as well and we can’t enter together, but that’s a different issue entirely

Thanks!!

Posted by: froste.2034

froste.2034

Server: Crystal Desert(US)
Guild: Council Of Ravens (COR)
Leader: Oladon

No guild options worked with the NPC’s in Divinity’s Reach.

Went from Divinity’s Reach to Wildspine Hills — and sent a mail to another guild member. It sent immediately.

Went to Lion’s Arch (overflow) and used the Guild Bank, I have access now.

Guild Registrar options are available as well now.

Traveled to Lion’s Arch main and options still work.

(edited by froste.2034)

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Thanks….Testing those areas now and will repost result. Asked our members of the guild to do the same.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Posted by: Benoc.8047

Benoc.8047

Cheers,
Cam

ok and for those of us that have had our guilds disappear completely? any ideas at all?

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

ok and for those of us that have had our guilds disappear completely? any ideas at all?

Obviously this is a serious concern also. I assume that if you move from map to map, your guild doesn’t re-appear?