Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: datus.4187

datus.4187

Can we be sure we’ll eventually get our missing guilds back and they’re not lost forever?

That’s how it looks at the moment – the guild system plays it really safe and if it notices any problems with the guild it basically refuses to load it (to prevent it getting more broken). All of the problems we’ve found so far are fixable and after we fix them, the guild loads fine and is available again.

I can’t promise that for every single case in the future – but for every case so far that’s been true.

Cam

Thanks Cameron for keeping us updated.

Posted by: Dezmo.1623

Dezmo.1623

Add me to the list.
Lost access to all guild features.
Guild mates say it shows me as offline.
Was working fine yesterday.
I made a new character and changed him to represent while I was on.
All was working as I actually switched chars during that time.
I was updated to latest build.
logged in and was not able to see the guild panel at all after this with any character.
Guild: Pink Intoxicated Elephants
Char: Dezmo
Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: Kyakat.3249

Kyakat.3249

I research into Politic level 1 and nothing happened but the influence points were gone. Also cant access to guildbank for like a week now…
Please fix this
Ty for your time

~P

guild: Purrfection [PURR]
Server: Isle of Janthir

Posted by: WWWIII.5498

WWWIII.5498

Just yesterday, I created a guild and, to my surprise, despite being the leader, I have absolutely no permissions. I cannot promote people, I cannot queue upgrades, I cannot change the message of the day, I cannot edit rank permissions.. I basically cannot do anything. My guild is called Disciples of Mars [DoM] and we are on Stormbluff Isle.

Posted by: CurseD.1467

CurseD.1467

Guild: Heroes Team [Hero]
Server: Crystal Desert

I lost all my upgrades.
The workshop (build time 2 days) was almost finished, and just….vanished as the upg on queue, Architecture lvl 2.

Posted by: Bourbz.8712

Bourbz.8712

As guild leader of newly created guild I cannot edit anything about the guild, called Tnetennba [SCD] on gandara

Posted by: Caedarii.2167

Caedarii.2167

Guild: The Norn Legion [TNL]
Server: Darkhaven

As with others in this thread, I am the leader of my guild, yet I have no permissions whatsoever. I am unable to edit a single thing, and my guild is suffering because of it. Please fix this issue, every new guild I make has the same issue, including my past guilds. This is affecting me a lot, and I would love some help.

Posted by: Seaotter.5126

Seaotter.5126

Several guild members (including myself as guild leader) are unable to access the guild bank or the guild armorer. Both of these worked for a while then stopped, with the npcs stating ’you’re not in a guild that has purchased this option’… I can queue up upgrades so far, though some of the other officers cannot.

Seaotter
Seventh Cavalry
Isle of Janthir

Posted by: Turtles All The Way Down.5608

Turtles All The Way Down.5608

Whenever I try to join a guild I’m getting a network error with the code 3040:1002:3:1930:101.

Posted by: lystain.9420

lystain.9420

Looks like I’m not the only one, but just made a guild and cant change any permissions or do anything other than edit rank names and invite people.

Server: Sanctum of Rall
Guild: Ceux Qui Restent [CQR]

Posted by: A Houston.8692

A Houston.8692

guild: Blackbriar [Blkb]
server: sea of sorrows

Having the same problem a lot of people are with no permission as guild leader i have had to have officers purchase upgrades in the past rather than doing so myself as it would not allow me to. but we are encountering a new problem now where we spend our influence on an upgrade, in this case architecture 2 where it takes our influence points but does not supply the upgrade nothing in build queue or upgrade present)

we are a really small guild just some mates and myself so getting influence is slow, to have 1000 influence disappear is a big thing.

Posted by: Louis of the Bears.8072

Louis of the Bears.8072

I am the leader of my guild and it says i am not able to buy Guild armor nor claim a location for it in WvW. its effecting everyone in my guild as well

Posted by: wickedlady.8934

wickedlady.8934

I’m the creator of: Worst Guild Ever [AUS] (Isle of Janthir).

We recently learned Guild Stash, only to find that its only available when were on an overflow server! when were trying to access it on Isle of Janthir the npc doesnt recognise that we have a guild stash available, this is very confusing and annoying!

Also there has been numerous tickets sent in about a member using his tomb of influence for 1000 influence which dissapeared from the guild, we have had no feedback or resolutions offered for this issue.

Posted by: Taliata.2986

Taliata.2986

Same problem with guild bank. I created it and did the 2 research in architechture and also build the guild stash and it still say when i go to guild bank npc that i havent build storage yet. I dont know what else to do… except im thinking its bugged. please help

world: Ferguson’s Crossing guild: Guenhwyvar

Posted by: Shaxe.6059

Shaxe.6059

Hi,

If you’re having issues with the guild system, please report the issues here with as many details as possible (e.g., guild names, tags and world, etc.).

Thank you for your feedback!

Please i need some help out here trying to figure out what happened to my guild, i already reported the issue in game, my guild seems to be deleted or i have no clue what happened to it, my account security its alright i haven’t had unusual logins from other IP and my account is intact. Seems like there is a bug not displaying my guild but people tell me i don’t even have the guildtag showing. I had over 20k+ influence points, around 80 members and 12+ lvl80, we had all the perks in the Economy tab, almost all the perks from the Politics tab, many from the Architecture and none from the PVP.

Please ArenaNet, some answers would really be appreciated, my guild members are confused and scattered, we have been working together since pre-start, and now the work seems gone.

We need our guild back!

PS.We haven’t changed Home Servers ever, so please check it out, we are
Domination [DOM] from Sea of Sorrows (US)

Edit:
Support Question: Guild Bug [Incident:120913-000557]

(edited by Shaxe.6059)

Posted by: Phindar.1094

Phindar.1094

Guild: One Man Gunslinger
Server: maguuma
6 members total- 2 on Maguuma, and 4 from Sorrow’s furnace.
Had politics 1, and guild emblem template unlocked and some points in reserve.
Those on Sorrow’s furnace say they can still see the guild and that those of us on Maguuma are still in it… however, we Maguuma people can’t see it. To us it as if it has been deleted, and said we are no longer in a guild when we logged in.
The two of us from maguuma are now in the larger Sorrow’s furnace guild, but would like our little OMG guild back again. Thank you for anything you can do.

(edited by Phindar.1094)

Posted by: Crazy Craven.4698

Crazy Craven.4698

Guild: Protogahnist [PTGT]
Server: Sorrow’s Furnace

Made 1st guild, couldn’t manage ranks or change motd. Everyone left, made 2nd guild and i can change the name/icon of ranks but i still cant manage their responsibilities, rank anyone up, and motd is still grayed out

Posted by: CameronDunn.6473

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Whenever I try to join a guild I’m getting a network error with the code 3040:1002:3:1930:101.

This is just a confusing error, which I’ve just raised the priority of fixing. The error should say “You’re in too many guilds”.

At the moment you can be in 4 guilds + have 1 extra invite.

Sorry for the confusion, we’ll fix the error message – but that’s the problem.

Posted by: Playdoh.2497

Playdoh.2497

Hi Cameron.
How goes the fight against runaway guilds?

Posted by: dowroa.6890

dowroa.6890

Guild: Occasional Mutiny
Problem:
- Researched Guild Stash
- Finished 25 mins ago of this post
- No one can access the stash
- NPC states “Your guild has not built any sort of storage yet. I’m sorry, but there is nothing I can do for you.”

Posted by: Slenderman.8506

Slenderman.8506

My Guild “The Imperial Faction” is bugged. I am the leader but i am unable to promote anyone or edit any of the permissions for the leaders. When i try to check the boxes nothing happens. Creating a new rank doesnt work either. My char name is Daderp. Thanks for the help.

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

Do we have any type of ETA on the Guild’s being fixed? Should be expect it to be fixed tonight after the patch?

Edit: NM just saw the post below.

Posted by: CameronDunn.6473

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Hi Cameron.

We’re still on it! I’ll follow up with the people working on it and try to post more information soon.

Posted by: Leyic.1458

Leyic.1458

Server: Ehmry Bay

One of my characters is unable to represent any guild; the represent button simply doesn’t work. Another character can represent a guild but can’t access the guild chat, vault, etc. My other characters appear to be working, but I haven’t had them stand down since I started having these problems.

My guilds are:
Kittens Socks and Magma [KSM]
Eikosi League [dXX] (primarily on Henge of Denravi)

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Hi Cameron.

We’re still on it! I’ll follow up with the people working on it and try to post more information soon.

World: Kaineng
Guild: Survivor of Searing
Tag: SoS

Guild is still missing =\

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

Posted by: doxxx.9206

doxxx.9206

My guild is not gaining any influence for renown hearts and dynamic events we are completing in this evening. It was working yesterday. Logins do give influence though.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Okay… starting to get really frustrated over losing things in this game.

Guild: I am the Lizard Queen
Tag: Rhcp
Server: Stormbluff Isle

Issue: Spent 1k influence to queue a Research Architecture level 2. It took the 1k influence, started in the build queue but when I log in the next day it is gone and the influence is gone as well.

Please, please tell me this can be fixed… I’ve already lost items on the TP and now this, ugh.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: York.5361

York.5361

Created guild and then as guild leader did not have permissions to do anything but invite and change rank names.

Server: Sorrow’s Furnace
Guild: Forging Mettle [FM]

Posted by: Echoed Requiem.5409

Echoed Requiem.5409

Hey, sometimes my upgrades disappear from the upgrades tab before they are completed, without refunding the points. Luckily, they seem to have completed anyways, it’s just the display that bugs out sometimes.

More importantly, the commendation items that are supposed to grant influence to the guild seem to be bugged. As a guild leader, it constantly told me I was not representing a guild when I tried to use it. I initially tried to use it in an instance, then tried to use it in Lions Arch after the instance, but I was on an overflow server. Once I got back to Sanctum of Ral (my home server) I could use the item, however my guild never received the 400 influence that was promised. I am currently the guild leader of “The Legions Pride” [TLP] on Sanctum of Ral.

Also while on the topic of guilds, a “guild influence earned” leaderboard would be greatly appreciated. Just a display for the guild leaders in the roster that shows how much influence each person has earned for your guild, so that you can assign ranks or rewards accordingly.

I’m not sure if this is bugged for just the leaders or for everyone but I’m now down 400 inf points :S

-Tsunedar Ashwalker, guild leader of TLP on Sanctum of Ral

Posted by: Cirah Ravenheart.9618

Cirah Ravenheart.9618

My guild is still missing as well. Ive been updating my post on page 12 but just in case old pages are not being reviewed…..

Cirah Ravenheart (Guild Leader)
League of Satirical Travelers [LoST]
Jade Quarry server

Posted by: ArdensUnum.6201

ArdensUnum.6201

Guild: Clan Fusion [FUSN]
Server: Sea of Sorrows (originally Maguuma)

After a few members performed a transfer from Maguuma to SoS we lost all our acquired upgrades and all our influence (~26k) (after personally spending around 4og to gain this influence for my small guild)

Me and my Guild officers have lost all guild functionality bar editing ranks and promoting/demoting people

Strangely we still have our custom emblem which is finally displaying correctly.

We also lost around 3 gold worth of cash and a few items when we lost our guild bank.

Posted by: Malleusx.6092

Malleusx.6092

I am a guild leader and have the same issues, no permissions for anything and this is detrimental and infuriating to my own, and my guilds game play experience. Can I please get an answer or this issue resolved as soon as possible?!

Guild name is Maverick Army [MVA], Yak’s Bend server.

Status Update:

I am here to confirm that it has now the guild has been fixed, thanks for the fix and keep up the good work

Posted by: datus.4187

datus.4187

I am a guild leader and have the same issues, no permissions for anything and this is detrimental and infuriating to my own, and my guilds game play experience. Can I please get an answer or this issue resolved as soon as possible?!

Guild name is Maverick Army [MVA], Yak’s Bend server.

Try having your guild + all progress completely erased from existence… then you’ll know infuriating.

2 days now and counting… no official reply to my support ticket either.

Posted by: skeezix.8235

skeezix.8235

Any word if guild queues will be fixed? Just lost 10k of influence and quite reluctant to spend anymore..

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

Status Update:

I am here to confirm that it has now the guild has been fixed, thanks for the fix and keep up the good work

Does each guild have to be fixed individually? We’re still having problems.

Posted by: Arainach.4198

Arainach.4198

Some of my characters can’t seem to interact with the guild interface – if I try to Add something to the Build queue, nothing happens. I also don’t see anything that is currently in the build queue. Also, I don’t see any changes after I log in (the influence, characters online, etc. never update until I log out and back in) .

Other characters and guild members don’t seem to have any issues
Guild: Dread Lords of Nerdom [DLN]
Server: Darkhaven

Posted by: Naxania.6029

Naxania.6029

Guild : Casters of Instagib [IGTV]
Server : Fort Aspenwood

Same as the others I’ve read…

I am the leader of our guild, I cannot access upgrades, cannot use influence, cannot change or edit ranks, cannot create, cannot change insignias, cannot invite people, cannot do any of these things, and if I try? I get “disconnected from servers”

If I close the game out, however, not log out, but fully close client out, and open it up, I’m able to do only one action for about 2 mins, and then it restarts with disconnecting me again… IF i am lucky…

I cannot change or edit message of the day, and so far I haven’t seen any of the officers have an ability to do any changes or invites either.

This has been going on only the last 2 days now, and the guild has been open the last 4 days.

This would be highly appreciated on an ETA for a fix or at least a temp work-around until this is able to be working properly. No guild on ‘any’ server can function properly with the interface acting like it is right now.

Please figure out what is going on, thank you.

Namukah

Posted by: hurtz.4709

hurtz.4709

Just yesterday, I created a guild and, to my surprise, despite being the leader, I have absolutely no permissions. I cannot promote people, I cannot queue upgrades, I cannot change the message of the day, I cannot edit rank permissions.. I basically cannot do anything. My guild is called Disciples of Mars [DoM] and we are on Stormbluff Isle.

I am having this exact same issue I made a guild on dragonbrand and even though I am leader I cannot change message of the day promote etc.

Posted by: AreTeeMiss.8032

AreTeeMiss.8032

Update: So far, as of this evening, only leaders cannot access my guild. All other members, including those with custom ranks, can see it without any issues. So, it’s back, but it is still not available to everyone.

Guild: Peace Team [PeT]

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Issue: Spent 1k influence to queue a Research Architecture level 2. It took the 1k influence, started in the build queue but when I log in the next day it is gone and the influence is gone as well.

Please, please tell me this can be fixed… I’ve already lost items on the TP and now this, ugh.

Not sure if this fixed itself or was fixed, but it’s fixed for now! Thank you very much if there was some intervention

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: Toxica.6749

Toxica.6749

Jade Quarry
Guild: Servius Sancti

Guild is still gone after the fix, would you be good enough to look into this for us plz. We’ve lost a great deal of influence, perks, bank, tomes of influence spent etc. Guild does not show up for anyone no matter their zone and we have players playing all maps across the world.

Servius Sancti is now fixed!! We lost the guild influence we hadn’t spent yet but everything else is in order and we’re very happy to have our home back.

Just wanted to thank you for looking into to this and fixing it in such a timely manner. Really appreciated

Posted by: Shaileya.7063

Shaileya.7063

Not sure if this fixed itself or was fixed, but it’s fixed for now! Thank you very much if there was some intervention

Our guild had something simular to this happen that solved itself a while back. The influence was gone, the research dropped out of our queue, but about a day and a half later we suddenly had it finished randomly. I suggest checking back after a couple days if anyone else has it happen. We had this occur before the forums were even up, and it just sort of resolved itself randomly.

Posted by: septor.9816

septor.9816

Server: Anvil Rock
Guild: Midget Mayhem

I created the guild a few days ago. I cannot even see it in the guild dialog on any character I try, regardless of the amount of times I have switched to different zones.

Posted by: Kodiaki.6178

Kodiaki.6178

Me and my guild members keep doing events and Advance story line but we see no influence increase.

Posted by: Dreoh.1790

Dreoh.1790

Today, my guild completed building the Guild Bank, however whenever anyone in the guild tries to access it it says we do not have one built yet…

My guild is “None of the Above” “NoTa”

Posted by: Austonst.8053

Austonst.8053

I am having this exact same issue I made a guild on dragonbrand and even though I am leader I cannot change message of the day promote etc.

Add me to the list. As leader, it seems my abilities are very, very restricted. “Reliable Excavation Demolition” on Anvil Rock.

Status Update:

Actually, another problem shows up … despite that the guild roaster is working and stuff … I can’t invite people now, lol.

Posted by: Declon.7185

Declon.7185

3th day ….

Guild: Pracomor
Server: Seafarer’s Rest

Still don’t exists.

Posted by: Roland.4206

Roland.4206

Just yesterday, I created a guild and, to my surprise, despite being the leader, I have absolutely no permissions. I cannot promote people, I cannot queue upgrades, I cannot change the message of the day, I cannot edit rank permissions.. I basically cannot do anything.
My guild is called Torre Nera[LaTN] and we are on Gunnar’s Hold.