The hatchery bugged?

The hatchery bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

i do understand that fixing this bugged quest, especially with the multitude of bugs in the story-line quests, will take some time.

Coulda/shoulda ya made it so selecting this line isn’t possible? That’d be a nice quick work-around til the team can get their kittens in a row.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Bivrington.5931

Bivrington.5931

I have at this point abandoned my Ranger for a new character. Think its pretty terrible for an ANet rep to tell us that they have a fix ready for it, yet they still have not put it in a patch. Starting to doubt ANet’s customer service commitment.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: StygSec.7163

StygSec.7163

Still bugged.

Tarnished Coast, Varnished Toast, Garnished Roast.. Whatever you want to call us.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Firesaber.5217

Firesaber.5217

Guess I’ll add my two cents in, I am also bugged. I picked the Skritt as I had done the other two already. Come to find that this has been bugged for weeks….WHY WAS I ALLOWED TO CHOOSE THIS OPTION IF IT’S BUGGED!?

Really sucks as I’m lvl 74 now and stuck on a lvl 45 storyline quest! all the rewards will be worthless to me.

So where is this fix that was already ready ‘before the Nov content update’? Game has patched at least 5 times the past few weeks….and there’s been a ton of Fort Trinity fixes…

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Ryan.2356

Ryan.2356

What zone comes after Sparkfly Fen?

I don’t know because my storyline is broken …

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

Just going to toss in my two cents here. Like everyone else I ran into this bug a while back and have been patiently waiting for a fix in a patch – for what has been several patches now. I’m having a difficult time understanding how a bug that is completely blocking progress in a personal storyline has been allowed to persist this long.

I’ve been patient, and at this point I feel like I at least have the right to complain. Not only should this bug have been fixed already, but it’s clear that work is also needed on whatever hurdles have delayed the release of the bug fix in the first place. It simply should not take this long for showstoppers to be resolved, especially when the bulk of the delay seems to be in the actual delivery of the fix rather than the act of locating the bug and resolving it.

Your current system of getting these fixes out is not working well enough.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: DemonzMercy.6345

DemonzMercy.6345

Well this is cool… halloween finished so i thought id do main quest line, and had done the hylek and qwargen quest lines, so thought id do skritt, AND THE FRIGGING MAIN QUEST LINE IS BUGGED!!! like wtf ANet, plz make this a priority, its part of the main questline, shouldnt have annoying bugs that u cant get around.. haulting my whole character progression. Plz fix ASAP, would be much appreciated.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: kataramenos.8960

kataramenos.8960

still bugged……………..2 weeks now…..

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Matite.9543

Matite.9543

I have 100% map complete… but I cannot finish My Story.

Could someone official please post and update us on the status?

Should we all open a ticket?

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Nailum.7546

Nailum.7546

It would be great to hear about an ETA from an arenanet official .. I understand bugs can happen, but this one has been around for almost two weeks now. For people like me, who like to level their characters together with the storyline (and not do it afterwards), it’s really stopping me from playing atm.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Keith.4723

Keith.4723

It would be great to hear about an ETA from an arenanet official .. I understand bugs can happen, but this one has been around for almost two weeks now. For people like me, who like to level their characters together with the storyline (and not do it afterwards), it’s really stopping me from playing atm.

I think GM was very busy , case no time to reply and fix it ….
maybe we need to send our request to NCsoft , hope then fix it ….^_^

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: gremoryx.9451

gremoryx.9451

It’s hard to play many bugs!, The hatchery bugged? please someone fixed so that we can continue I tried 6 times in the morning = / ADMMSS FIXXXXX THE BUG

The hatchery bugged?

gremoryx.9451

great you talk all
[/quote]

The hatchery bugged?

gremoryx.9451

Perhaps we could take up a collection for NCSoft to hire a developer?

R: maybe if it is to solve;)

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Ryan.2356

Ryan.2356

Well idk. I already paid $80 for this game. I might be willing to put up another $5 if it meant them hiring a developer to make it work.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Pritst.1469

Pritst.1469

did it fix with this event?

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Shoahson.6493

Shoahson.6493

Looks like we really will have to wait til November 5 to see this fixed. Well, actually November 6 for those living in Europe.
I’m really disappointed ArenaNet, as I don’t buy that part about fix being tested for a couple of weeks, to avoid changes to other parts of the game. Somehow Halloween fixes were being added in only a small fraction of that time.
Someone responsible for making those decisions should look past fancy schedules, charts, or whatever is causing the delay and put himself/herself in our shoes. This whole situation is ridiculous and lesson should be learnt, to avoid it happening again in future.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Ralja.6475

Ralja.6475

I think we can’t do anything but wait until the 5/6 November patch: anyway, if somebody will find a workaround for the bug, please open a new post about it so we can all know.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: ElectTheDead.3798

ElectTheDead.3798

So another story releated bug was fixed in the new build today, but this still hasn’t been? Come on. My char is now lvl80 and I’m stuck with a 45 mission.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Sernius Alathar.6538

Sernius Alathar.6538

It’s rather frustrating, I hope we get a fix soonish it’s not a big issue though it doesn’t affect your progress in the game at all just your personal story. I’ll just be glad to see it fixed permanently so take your time so it doesn’t bug again.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: xlion.3065

xlion.3065

Just recreate your character and choose an alternate path. I did this with my level 45 thief and I’m now level 50.

Just kidding! :-)

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

I’ve been very patient and can realize how sometimes it takes a certain amount of time to fix gamebreaking issues. However, when you’re putting out constant bug fixes for seasonal events and still let the GAMEBREAKING bug sit on the back burner, then I become a irritated. Arenanet needs to learn prioritization when it comes to their “fixes”. You fix the core game issues first BEFORE you start working on expansion fixes. How am I to enjoy the game’s story line if I can’t even FINISH the game’s story line due to coding error?

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: sandstorm.3941

sandstorm.3941

I only encountered this issue a week ago; a small amount of time compared to how long other people have been waiting. Could you please identify which accounts are stuck on this part of their personal story and provide some sort of in-game compensation? I mean, you tout this as a key feature of the game and it apparently wasn’t even ready for production. If you even go to guildwars2.com and hover over “The Game”, Personal Story is one of the options so it doesn’t seem like it is something insignificant. I even remember watching several game trailers/promos with ArenaNet employees promoting this Personal Story feature. I really don’t understand how this passed QA.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: LiewKW.6410

LiewKW.6410

Add me to the list of people stuck in this part of the Personal Story.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Dmitry.9845

Dmitry.9845

Its impossible. Not work. I already hate Skritts and this bugged cave with destroyers. Now my character level 69 and all rewards from storyline useless. Please if you cant resolve this bug inform players who chose storyline.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Well, today’s patch notes did not mention a fix. I hope one comes along soon, it has been quite a while now and it is a critical bug preventing progress.

I am already level eighty so almost all rewards will be useless now.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: rsegames.3916

rsegames.3916

And its still bugged, gonna reach lv80 before Anet fixing this bug… Meanwuile we have a npcfix in LA to get hats and achiev…

Fix the storyline or give us a npc at the start of the hatchery so we can pass all the skritt storyline! We need this NOW! Or do we have to mass spawn every single forum section to be listened?

The hatchery bugged?

StygSec.7163

And its still bugged, gonna reach lv80 before Anet fixing this bug… Meanwuile we have a npcfix in LA to get hats and achiev…

Fix the storyline or give us a npc at the start of the hatchery so we can pass all the skritt storyline! We need this NOW! Or do we have to mass spawn every single forum section to be listened?

THe chances of getting a suspension from the forums is high if you want to mass spam every forum section. Spamming the other forums will not get this fixed any faster.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Dane.9480

Dane.9480

So the update my slowmoe conection is eating now won’t do me any good :/

I saw on the frontpage that “something is waiting under the sea” .. ..
might be the patch that fixes this …. hope is for everyone

The hatchery bugged?

StygSec.7163

Also I would like to add that this thread is bugged. When I click on it from the main bug report forum I get sent to page 8.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: cray.2903

cray.2903

True.
We cannot wait anymore, my gameplay suffers.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Funset.7893

Funset.7893

It is still broken. I came to this quest just yday and thought I am doing soemthing wrong. Then, after 3 tries, I decided to check in google. Can we expect a fix anytime soon? It is really anoying, because we are not able to continue with our Story line?!

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: rsegames.3916

rsegames.3916

I just hope is not the same as in the classic WoW, where a bug in a quest in Thousand Needles stayed there making it unable to complete for a WHOLE YEAR, ofc i didnt care so much in the time since we could say kitten it and go somewhere, witch we cant do now.

Or even in cata, where Vashyr was bugged for a whole month in my old server… Its really gamebreaking stuff.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Dyzma.2346

Dyzma.2346

I’m bugged too, still afther todays update. When the fix update will come?

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: biggs.4702

biggs.4702

Some people need to understand sarcasm, others need to to fix this bug, lets play a game of guess who!

My bad. I think I was way too tired to catch the sarcasm.

Your move, ArenaNet.

The obstacle is the path.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: lucas.2879

lucas.2879

My quest this buggy please could you guys consetai soon?

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: acgrostefon.3721

acgrostefon.3721

Same exact issue here. Please give us an official update as to the situation, and when you do, please actually give us correct info! 2 weeks is way too long for this to persist…

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Rand.2973

Rand.2973

Ridiculous how long it’s taking.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

My post from the 23rd still applies. The issue is fixed, it’s being run through QA (our testers), then it will be applied to Live during a content update. I do not have an ETA for when it will hit Live.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/The-hatchery-bugged/528545

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Olybib.2806

Olybib.2806

I am stuck too. I wish I could go back and choose the other path.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Thorgald.2485

Thorgald.2485

Why wait for the content update before fixing critical bugs like these? Seriously A-Net you need to get your priorities right.

The hatchery bugged?

Posted by: Martin Kerstein.3071

Previous

Martin Kerstein.3071

Head of Global Community

Well, Jeffrey has given his answer, I think this has run its course.