Untradeable Endless Mystery Tonic

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

I’m unable to trade my endless mystery tonic i got from the black lion chest last time, what is going on? it still says account bound.

seems unfair to only be able to trade what we get post patch :/

Posted by: Howell Qagan.9752

Howell Qagan.9752

They said they are not going to make pre-patch Jade skins tradeable either so I think this applies to this case too.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

It’s just so dumb that they do this. I’ll never understand why they make it like this. My endless mystery tonics will continue collecting dust because why the heck would I use that crap?

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

not true, they CAN and have fixed account boun d items before to make them tradeable, do you recall the hybrid mini from the nightmare tower?…yeah. they CAN do it.

Posted by: Howell Qagan.9752

Howell Qagan.9752

not true, they CAN and have fixed account boun d items before to make them tradeable, do you recall the hybrid mini from the nightmare tower?…yeah. they CAN do it.

I haven’t said they can’t, I said that they said that they won’t. Can’t ? won’t.

It’s just so dumb that they do this. I’ll never understand why they make it like this. My endless mystery tonics will continue collecting dust because why the heck would I use that crap?

Hey, don’t diss it! I would love a beast or forest one of those but I have never gotten any. Ofc my guildies who don’t even appreciate tonics get them…

(edited by Howell Qagan.9752)

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I haven’t said they can’t, I said that they said that they won’t. Can’t ? won’t.

Hey, don’t diss it! I would love a beast or forest one of those but I have never gotten any. Ofc my guildies who don’t even appreciate tonics get them…

I got all 3… And I have no use for them.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.