Connection error 7:11:3:191:101 [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ismail and Ahmed.9310

Ismail and Ahmed.9310

I used to play this game allot without changing any thing in my router and pc and it worked fine. but two days ago every time I enter the game I can play for a few seconds or a minute and I get disconnected I reconfigured my router with the provider and every thing is okay and I tried allot of solutions and non had worked. I return to the character selection screen with an error saying the game client lost its connection to the sever please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again (code=7:11:3191:101)

note I had purchased the heart of thorns expansion and I palyed it allot and it was all good until two days ago. thank you for your time and I am hoping for a solution.

Posted by: nenuial.2509

nenuial.2509

well the error 7 disconnects were supposedly “fixed” according too other posts on dc issues but not for me they arent its beyond ridiculous 5-6 minutes and dc which then gradually becomes dc at character log in after 5 days of this its becoming beyond tiresome

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

It sounds like it’s actually an issue on your end and not Anet’s. If your internet connection isn’t completely stable, or your pathway from your house to Anet’s server hits a hop that is having an issue, or even if your network port on your computer can’t handle the amount of bandwidth you are sending through.

The issue that Anet was posting about yesterday was fixed. It was a global based issue. Now it’s not. It really is something on your ends.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: nenuial.2509

nenuial.2509

no its not anything on our end and if you look again you will see others again reporting same issue my router reset button is just about worn out and isp is no problem at all and my partner sitting right beside me using same router, isp etc can play without issue

Posted by: SpookyElk.6041

SpookyElk.6041

Game Client disconnects: Code = 7:11:3:191:101

Unable to play today. This keeps happening. Was fine yesterday. My internet connection stays on while the client crashes over and over again. I tried restarting computer and no changes.

Posted by: XanderShadow.4935

XanderShadow.4935

Been having this as well since the patch and update… it’s getting very, very annoying

Posted by: Hourglass.7582

Hourglass.7582

Same here. Also having this issue.

Posted by: Xaxoon.6019

Xaxoon.6019

Why are people dig out 2 year old threats for a new problem?

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

If you post about this 7.11.etc. error, you get merged into this thread.

Posted by: BahamutxD.8476

BahamutxD.8476

Getting this aswell and terribly dissapointed to see that there is no fix and there seems to be no care from ANET to fix it. Not funny at all as I just purchased to expansion.

Tried a lot of the tips I read here and reddit but nothing worked.

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

This error is getting me crazy..tried everything..even Battleping VPN..nothing..still getting this BS error.

I can’t play6 PvP because of random DC that add dishonour and then force me 5m wait before being able to rejoin.

Seriously terrible service

Posted by: Lysander Freeman.4186

Lysander Freeman.4186

Yeah. Same error for two nights now.

Can’t play more than a few minutes before dc. Very annoying. Submitted ticket. Can’t get the -diag to work either. Rest of my computer’s fine. Hard wired into router and web browser and download speeds are fine as well for other stuff.

Posted by: JTBoss.6895

JTBoss.6895

i got this problem today and this makes to my game 2000ping. i cant play pvp rank anymore, plz help

Attachments:

Lysander Freeman.4186

Night #3 in a row that I can’t play due to this error. No response from my support ticket yet.

Fix… please… I checked my PC again tonight, background processes, malware, etc. it’s fine. Internet’s blazing along. GW2 isn’t :/

Posted by: AstralFire.4163

AstralFire.4163

I’ve also been getting this error for about a month, but only just recently has it been so bad I can’t play. I’ve done everything I can. My Internet is fine. My drivers are updated. I try both clients. I’ve repaired both clients. I’ve bought a whole new computer with a much higher graphics card and 16 gigs of memory just to make sure it wasn’t doing this b/c my other computer was four years old.

I get kicked every ten minutes at first. The later it gets (EST) in the night with more people starting to play, I get kicked every 1-2 minutes, and now I get as far as the loading screen before getting the error. Tons of rubber-banding in game. It’s terrible, especially trying to do a meta map or dungeon or story since this happens in all areas.

The support ticket I put in previously got me nothing but, “I think it’s packet loss.”

Please God give us a fix or something so I can enjoy this game with my friends.

Lysander Freeman.4186

OK. I think it was my internet router after all. Reset it a second time. Maybe I didn’t unplug it long enough before. Whatever. Feel like a dolt. But I was able to do three fractals tonight…. woot…

Posted by: badluck.4159

badluck.4159

Yea, im getting this a lot.
I’ve been having it for the past three weeks. at first it wasn’t often. Started a new character and every so often I’d get booted. Not too serious, I figured it was a small hiccup or a patch thing.
Then as I level up, it keeps happening more and more. I reset the router (twice) Re-installed the game, ran through repair multiple times, disabled firewall, disabled whatever i could in project manager to free up run space, ran as administrator, all that I could reasonably do.
It’s gotten to the point where my character is now lvl 60 (somehow) and I cannot complete the instance. The battle at Claw Island. I get three to five minuets in and I get booted. Every time. (two if i speed through dialogue)
I just want to save Lions Arch from the undead Orrean invasion, is that too much to ask?

Posted by: Skyed.5278

Skyed.5278

I’ve Been getting horrible lag spikes and every once in a while this error for about a week now.

Oh, I didn’t have to take everything off.

BahamutxD.8476

Still getting the same error, under a different computer, from another different place, using another different ISP on another different GW2 account and doing different instanced content.

Contacted support and after waiting 2 weeks the answer was totally useless and led nowhere.

Posted by: EsteNoriega.3856

EsteNoriega.3856

I also have this problem after the patch 03/22/2016, a lot of lag and disconnections , it’s not funny at all :c. I checked in different pcs and different places too , and is only this game that present problem.

Posted by: magpie sees a shiny.3704

magpie sees a shiny.3704

I also have this problem after the patch 03/22/2016, a lot of lag and disconnections , it’s not funny at all :c. I checked in different pcs and different places too , and is only this game that present problem.

Mine too! It only started after the patch and nothing else has a problem with connection. I get disconnected to character screen every 5-10min now.

Posted by: EsteNoriega.3856

EsteNoriega.3856

Mine too! It only started after the patch and nothing else has a problem with connection. I get disconnected to character screen every 5-10min now.

Yes seems like we are not alone but its not everybody, before that patch I was playing fine. Without any disconnection now I experiment horrible lag spikes. I can’t do fractals or raids because i Know i will get a disconnection.

Posted by: Pakars.5129

Pakars.5129

Like several others on the most recent patches, I’ve had this horrendous disconnect problem. It happens most commonly on loading screens, but will also strike at what seems like completely random inopportune times… such as when you’re PvPing and about to enter a team fight.

The crashes are common enough(every 20-30 mins while actively playing – doesn’t appear to happen while idle, happens more commonly in instanced areas such as Fractals and PvP) that they’re actively ruining my playing experience and I’m dropping playing the game altogether for now, even though I really, really want to work on the legendary PvP backpiece, Ascension – I’m halfway to getting all the achievements for it.

My twin brother has also had the exact same issue, and we run the same hardware.

My father has the same disconnects, and he has a similar but more upgraded system.

Before we switched to the 64-bit client, the game also crashed for all of us, with prompts to send a crashlog/error report to arenanet.

It’s vanishingly small that the problem is our connection, as we experience no issues in anything else(Watching streaming video, playing other online games, etc.) up to and including maxing our connection for extended periods of time with torrents. Using -test and whatever shows that the connection to the servers is perfectly fine, with traceroutes and pingtimes that never go higher than 90-100ms.

I’ve attached my dxdiag if it will help at all.

Attachments:

Posted by: stixbunny.9263

stixbunny.9263

Same problem here, I wish they’d look into this more seriously. Been having the problem for about a month. I even managed to replicate the issue: everytime I get on top of the eagle at the eagle shortcut in Super Adventure Box, World 2 Zone 2, I get the error. It friggin sucks that I basically can’t play the game because the disconnects happen constantly while playing instanced content (dungeons, fractals, story). Don’t even get me started on finishing up LWS2 achievements, something I even had to spent gems on!

Posted by: elibo.7658

elibo.7658

Whenever I play on Eternal shortbow, my main character, it says this, someone help please

BahamutxD.8476

Does ANET even read this forum or is anyone in charge of technical support PR?

It is sad and depressing to see that there is not even one reply to acknowledge the problem.

It is virtually impossible to do any kind of instanced content right now if you suffer from this problem.

BahamutxD.8476

Check this, you are not alone. Sadly it seems like it’s not going to be a fix anytime soon.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Connection-error-7-11-3-191-101-merged/page/23#post6089077

Posted by: Saudi.5320

Saudi.5320

still happens all the time for me. randomly. never any one thing. never the same amount of time in between when it happens. protip always be in a party or squad if doing some event or something.

Posted by: ashtheviz.8290

ashtheviz.8290

I get this error constantly when I’m in instances. It does it when I’m out of combat during raiding (fortunately) so I can just go back in, but I cant even finish my personal story in Arah now. I’ve opened the instance and had others do it for me to no avail. Since story is instanced, I can’t just rejoin and the party is forced to exit and start over. So it’s not just an inconvenience for me. It didn’t start until recently, though I can’t pinpoint an exact date to say if it were the patch or not. Anet please help!

Attachments:

Posted by: Quise.5628

Quise.5628

For few weeks im strugle with massive lag/packetlost/dc problems you name it. It always appear randomly, during raids, pve events, roaming on www. There is no pattern. I often got problems with packet lost on ncsoft side.

Attachments:

Posted by: Necrid.2705

Necrid.2705

[deleted] – still happening

— Necrid — Ehmry Bay — [TML]/[oG] — Charrdian Main — All Classes
— [Twitch] twitch.tv/necrid2705 — [GW-EN] gw-en.com “Necrid and Chill”

(edited by Necrid.2705)

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

Game is unplayable, I get kicked out with this error every few minutes since the patch.

Posted by: Nielsken.5410

Nielsken.5410

Yup still going strong.
I`m trying to do a storyline quest and everytime about 5 minutes in the server DC-ed.

BahamutxD.8476

With spring patch the problem is still here. No change. Getting randomly DC during instanced content (usually story quests)

Posted by: Illuzion.3576

Illuzion.3576

Is ANet going to address on this? This is getting beyond unbearable. After that balance patch I keep getting disconnected for no reason. Especially in fractals. Before that, I don’t even have any problems like this.

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

-.- My turn to dance the Macarena here…

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

Posted by: discrepancy.8312

discrepancy.8312

Adding myself to the list. It’s not consistent, and it’s not my ISP.

Posted by: Esterie.7409

Esterie.7409

Having the same issue. I can do everything else fine online except for play GW2, my internet is fine. Frequent disconnects in the game. This issue seemed to randomly crop up yesterday afternoon out of nowhere.

I’m also having a lot of issues with lag, where everything seems to stop for up to a minute, any skills I use don’t work (just flash), no characters move. Then all of a sudden everything happens all at once. It makes leveling very hard. I’m using the 64-bit client on Windows 10, if that helps.

Main: Neyrilla – Sylvari Reaper

(edited by Esterie.7409)

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

I normally have a solid 120ms (UK) to (USA) – Been having random DC’s and massive lag spikes in LA of 827ms/1.5K/1.7K pings.. something here is wrong.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Posted by: Thaia.5146

Thaia.5146

EU – Gandara – 206.127.159.184 – Telia has problems again, packet loss is unbearable, the game is nearly unplayable. It is most noticeable on Fractals. Last time it took them about 2 months to even aknowladge this… so my hopes are pretty low.

Posted by: Redseven.3985

Redseven.3985

Massive packet loss issues starting from about a month ago. WvW almost unplayable at primetime. Get your servers fixed, working servers should be a REQUIRMENT.

Posted by: Darxiana.2457

Darxiana.2457

Checks in here aswelll! Not entirely sure when it began but been going on for a couple of weeks now, and its just getting worse. Today ive been kicked atleast 10 times during maybe 4h play. Got to the point where i went out of game and saw no point playing :X
Not really experienced this problem before and i know it aint my connection as both my husband and daughter play aswell, and we aint getting kicked at same time.

Path of Enlightenment
~The Gaming Pilgrimage

Posted by: Lumarin.1063

Lumarin.1063

Been receiving this error for the past two months myself, as well as started getting Network Error. Please check your Internet connectiom and try again. (Code=1022:5:1:874:101) within the past day.

What the heck. Absolutely nothing has fixed this. Please Anet, fix this problem so we can play the game!

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

Having same problem as OP. Constant crashes for last few weeks…

Posted by: stryke.1604

stryke.1604

Same error code here, i can even replicate it….

on two occasions now i have killed mordremoth in the final chapter “hearts and minds” of the story line. Both times as soon as the final cinematic rolls i get kicked to character select screen and upon logging back in im left at the bottom of the helix outside the instance, thus preventing me from finishing the story.

This is my second run through after having originally completed it with no issue on my main.

The same error code also happened last night whilst doing twilight arbor story mode for the daily quest, as soon as the final boss was defeated i got kicked to character select.

So it seems in my case the problem is upon completion of instanced content i get kicked….anybody else experience a similar pattern?

Just had a thought….il try and replay “hearts amd minds” on my main and seem if i can duplicate the error, to determine whether it is actually character specific, il post an update when i confirm.

Posted by: Godric.3619

Godric.3619

Constantly disconnecting with this same error code. At first it was only at night, and if 3 or 4 other people were using the internet. Now, it occurs regularly during the day even when I am the only one using the internet. I can do other things, like watch movies on Netflix and even play other online games like ESO with no problem. Hope A-Net fixes the issue soon.

Posted by: Flintlock.3054

Flintlock.3054

This thread has been going on for 2 years. Yikes!

Anyways, I’m just here to chime in that I am also having the same connection error. It has gotten progressively worse for me over the last few weeks. Last night was the worse it has ever been.

Posted by: deadrage.8419

deadrage.8419

I have been experiencing this for about a week now. Trace route shows…
7 —- 50/ 50 =100% 38/ 50 = 76% ae-3-80.edge7.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.69.154.139]
0/ 50 = 0% |
8 —- 50/ 50 =100% 38/ 50 = 76% ae-3-80.edge7.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.69.154.139]
0/ 50 = 0% |
9 —- 50/ 50 =100% 38/ 50 = 76% 206-127-157-86.ncsoft.com [206.127.157.86]
0/ 50 = 0% |
10 —- 50/ 50 =100% 38/ 50 = 76% 206-127-157-94.ncsoft.com [206.127.157.94]

BahamutxD.8476

I’ve been getting this for 4 months now, I’m still trying to complete my HoT story. My internet is totally fine, no ping, no packet loss, no drop outs or disconnects. Tryed with 2 different ISPs, Windows 8-10, different computers… It’s a problem on ANETs end and it’s been happening for so long I doubt they even know how to fix it.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

I’ve been getting this connection error for the past week or so. I submitted a ticket and all they could tell me was that I needed to add port numbers to my antivirus and firewall, but I already had the ports listed.

I do not know why they can’t find the problem if I have everything setup the way they’ve instructed.

Attachments: