Connection error 7:11:3:191:101 [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Silent.7290

Silent.7290

Me and my friends get this message too, i get dc than i find my self in character screen, they will never, ever say, they have a problem with the game, so, you gone continue to have this issues, don’t hope they will fix something in this game, They don’t care anymore! Only outfits and items are important, to get your money! Enjoy the game!:))

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

Posted by: Kitty.6219

Kitty.6219

I’m getting frequent disconnects after the patch, I’m trying to do some WvW with my friends, and we are ALL getting disconnected, the 10 of us. We are on Sanctum of Rall/DragonBrand server. This group has people from all over the world, South Africa, USA, Netherlands, Argentina, and so on.

So it is not just me and my coconut internets, it’s a server side issue guys.

Attachments:

Posted by: BahamutxD.8476

BahamutxD.8476

5th month with the problem. Still trying to get my expansion quests done, on number 8 for a month now…

Will try my luck opening a ticket (again)

Posted by: Battlegorge.4238

Battlegorge.4238

Just got this error today several times out of nowhere. attempted several fixes, still nothing.

You would think after 2 years of this same issue popping up, something would be done to possibly work around it.

Posted by: stryke.1604

stryke.1604

Following up from an earlier post i made in regards to me not being able to finish the final chapter of HoT story mode, i have managed to fix the constant crashes, in my case the required ports that gw2 uses were not open on my router (virgin media super hub 3.0).

I had 4 attempts at the chapter and after every mordremoth kill when the cutscene started my client would crash with the same error code, as soon as i opened the ports i tried for the 5th time and did not have any crashes.

Hope this helps !

Posted by: Solarliod.7982

Solarliod.7982

Having the same problem since last night, i get past the character select screen, to the next loading screen and after a while it just times out with this error and kicks me back to desktop. Internet connection is just fine and nothing is conflicting with my firewall.
Really annoying

Posted by: Tangaxo.7904

Tangaxo.7904

I’ve been struggling with this for the past days, but today it’s truly unplayable. I’m getting this message every other minute on every map of the game, so this means that I can’t participate in any metas/fractals/raids/anything. After 30/90 seconds, I lose connection and it bounces me back to Character Selection screen. And sometimes, I even have to restart the client because the map loading screens never end.

Posted by: Chimera.8263

Chimera.8263

I never had this issue before but now since last patch I’m getting this error few times a day while playing mostly WvW. There is nothing wrong with my network connection as far I know – I’m not getting kicked from TS – just from GW2 server.

Attachments:

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

At another location now, entirely different country and ISP and I still frequently get this error.

Posted by: SlowFiveOhh.2359

SlowFiveOhh.2359

Been happening for a while here too. Only this game. It’s really getting old

Posted by: JamMan.9584

JamMan.9584

I just started getting this error for first time and have been playing GW2 since launch. It seems to happen about every 5-15 min. Not real predictable. No other signs of internet disconnect. Just lose connection to game server and the message pops up to wait a few min before logging back in.

Posted by: voronius.5104

voronius.5104

Same problem here – disconnect every (2-10 min.). Please not that i had no similar issues with other mmos, so my connection is fine. I wonder if trying another server might help.

defrule.7236

Please please have a look at this, I can’t do any story mission half of the time because i’ll just error out and have to restart. It’s unplayable.

Posted by: LePapaBoby.2457

LePapaBoby.2457

Same problem here . Can’t play more than 2 min without have this “bug” and this error message .

Posted by: voronius.5104

voronius.5104

As it is the game is unplayable for me. I have to redo some story instances 5-6 times because i don’t complete them before disconnect.
Please work on this. Sorry to say this , i bought HOT 2-3 days ago and not getting back my money by far. Because the game is unplayable.
I have to say that the number of disconnects is unbelivable. I had more disconnects in this game in 2 day than in 5 years of mmo before this.

(edited by voronius.5104)

Posted by: Thon.3780

Thon.3780

same for me. firstly I think it come from flood ppl cause lag on World boss hunt and kick me out but later I go few ppl map and face same thing.
just ping swing from 900-3600 and more bounce.

Posted by: Gdb.3492

Gdb.3492

I can’t even get in the game as we speak that I get this error (7:11:3:191) which crashes my client. It happens in pvp. As soon as I am getting teleported into the arena it crashes. What can i do?

Posted by: CardboardBox.6087

CardboardBox.6087

Same error, connection doesn’t hold for more than a few minutes. Kicks me from instances or normal world PVE. Done multiple suggestions e.g. flushdns, vpn, reset router etc and nothing has resolved this. Chances are high given all the feedback above, that the issue is server side.

Posted by: jerolomy.6351

jerolomy.6351

happens to me too

Posted by: Gdb.3492

Gdb.3492

The game is unplayable in this state.

Posted by: ostober.5710

ostober.5710

idk if this helps to solve the problem, but im having this error only with one toon(my main character T-T). I can login with my other 4 toons, but not with my main char. The last thing i did was killing tequatl, then logged out in that map. Its been 2 hours since i wanna log in with that char and i got the same error 7:11:3:191:101.

Posted by: Zepedro.8940

Zepedro.8940

happens to me too but on spvp rankend match, Fortunately my team won but i lose a pimp

Attachments:

Posted by: Appolaliptik.7598

Appolaliptik.7598

I have same problem(7:11:3:191:101) after last client update. I have no any connection problem with other game, skype and any other application. I redownload game client, but it doesn’t help me.

Posted by: RatavaSheffer.1680

RatavaSheffer.1680

Same problem, can’t log-in, if I get in, I get kicked loading a character, if I manage to load a character, I get kicked during a map transition. I’m getting that code plus (42:1000:7006:1230) if I can’t even log-in, and I’m getting (5:11:3:159:101) if I’m able to make it into a character at all. No settings on my PC or router should have changed, if they did, it was without my knowledge. This problem started with the most current patch to the game, and it has steadily gotten worse to the point that I have no access to the game at all.

I did have a brief moment of success/hope when I went in to my game file and specifically used the 32-bit client instead of the 64-bit I had been using. I was able to log-in first try, was able to load a character, was able to waypoint and do whatever I liked, UNTIL I logged out. Now I’m not able to get back in with even that client. I’m in the process of re-downloading the client, it’s “playable” and so I hit Log-In and it failed again. So that’s not gonna work. Also, when trying to delete the game from my computer, it kept crashing and would not uninstall. I had to manually move it to the trash, which probably wasn’t good.

On a side note, I’m able to log-in on my Mac; however, it’s not completely done loading the current patch, so if it finishes, might lose it as well… I have submitted a ticket, 2240805.

Posted by: delsomebody.6152

delsomebody.6152

Same issue ever since the patch finished tonight. Router is set up and fine with the appropriate ports, no firewalls active. I log in, have outrageous lag, and then am dropped back out in 2-5 minutes.

Posted by: Appolaliptik.7598

Appolaliptik.7598

Any answer from technicak support or fix problem? i can’t play more than 1 week

Posted by: lodos.9137

lodos.9137

I had connection loss here and there before but last 7-8 days it is really bad. Sometimes I lag for maybe 3-5 seconds and everything fast forwards after it and I fing myself dead. But most of the time it throws me out to character login screen. It is really really annoying.

Posted by: Loretta.3450

Loretta.3450

I am having the same issue. I click play after I choose my character, it loads, then dcs. Not happening to my husband on his computer. Just me on mine. This morning after I downloaded patch

Posted by: VaegaVic.6394

VaegaVic.6394

Came here to say the same.
Before patch, absolutely fine.
After patch, completely unplayable ping of over 2000.

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

In PvP I’ve occasionally gotten disconnects but now they’re more frequent than ever! My Ping varies very wildly and even results in a random disconnect. There are three times this season I was lucky enough to get back into the game in the nick of time to claim a win and even my most recent game had a DC issue. I was rubber banding and lagging hard at times.

Someone on the other team also had a DC. I can even upload a video of a time I disconnected though I don’t record all my games.

Posted by: Nichivo.5046

Nichivo.5046

I am not impressed with ArenaNet. My game runs flawless with one exception. Story line! I can play days straight with no disco’s. The instant I try to do any story line the 7 11 disconnects start rolling in, making it impossible to do them. I just want to do the story lines, please fix your bleep Anet… 30-40ms ping 0 packetloss, but can’t do story line quests.
When people ask me why I never stream GW2 I always give them the same response, I challenge you to make me change that response.

Posted by: Newteck.6403

Newteck.6403

Same issue here. I moved yesterday and I’m connected on a new network at my new place. I get disconnected every 5 minutes with this error code. It’s impossible to play anything. I can’t believe that this issue is 2 years old! Connection should be a priority in the order of things… come on fix this!

Posted by: bobsort.4097

bobsort.4097

tonight I played the game for 3 hours and enjoyed it very much.

from this 3 hours I stared at
20 minutes loading the screen,
10 minutes character select,
10 minutes to Game client lost connection error
20 minutes to my toon standing there and doing nothing
and the most enjoyable part 2 hours staring at drytop load screen.

Please don’t ask me again to send you the diagnostic and then come to the result that my graphic card driver is one version below.

Following screenshot explains the problem clearly and it is not from my side!
This is happening since last update 3 days ago and been like this for few days after every single update in past year.

If for every time your server crashed or was unresponsive you gave me a gem I would be the richest player in your game.

Attachments:

bobsort.4097

Here is the error.

Attachments:

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

Your connection to the Anet server is not a point “A” to point “B” connection. Its more like A-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-B.

All those little x’s are nodes between your router and the Anet server. Your problem could be at any one of the x’s. The pings you did to google and the random IP all take different routes. Next time you have the issues run pingplotter, it will show you exactly where the issues is and help you identify who owns that node.

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Experiencing the exact same problem since today. It started with really bad pings in the morning, now I constantly getting disconnected in Queensdale with the error.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

bobsort.4097

Gator, Thank you for enlightening me, I was always thinking it is a direct wifi connection to A.net

The timeout that you see in random on two different A.net network is because the server is busy and not responding! it is not a problem with network.

I put two different network from A.net which is very possible to be in same physical location too. if they are failing in random (not same time) it means it is not even the network equipment on their side. it is that just packets are dropped by a QoS or the busy server itself.

The other two networks are to show ping is not failing from equipment on my side, which previously support multiple time asked me to restart my modem, router and ask my network provider to reset their equipment.

bobsort.4097

if you are still not sure what is wrong, please have a look at 24 page topic in support forum under

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Connection-error-7-11-3-191-101-merged/

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

The last few pages are all about a small group of people complaining about disconnects from up to 4 months ago. What people fail to understand is that if it was server related it would happen to “everybody”. It is only happening to random people at random times. There are probably 1000’s of people who have been playing this game for 4+ years that only have experienced a handful of disconnects.

Pinging a IP through the CMD line shows nothing. If a node is down somewhere in between the result would be the same. When you or anyone else is experiencing lag or disconnects run ping plotter to a map that you are currently in. Testing to a closed map will show errors as it is closed and that IP now longer exists.

Posted by: Reinth.1498

Reinth.1498

Blabla.

I can confirm that it happened right after patching for the latest new build. I was pvping for hours prior to the patch and quickly logged for the new builds. I then logged right after and loading times randomly took longer, people were teleporting at random times, connection error message popped and occasionally not having guild/contacts/lfg information properly loaded most of the times. Restarting client seemed to help but it will still occur at any time.

It is still going on which drives me crazy and I had to check the forums to see if it doesn’t only occur to me and some of the players I asked.

It’s not a question of can or can’t. There are some things in life you just do.

Posted by: Reinth.1498

Reinth.1498

Apparently running it in 32 bit magically solved the issue.

It’s not a question of can or can’t. There are some things in life you just do.

Posted by: Lumpy.8760

Lumpy.8760

i get kicked to the character select every hour on the dot at the same minute like at 9:04 then 10:04 etc, same error message as topic

both 32 bit and 64 bit clients, i even reinstalled, still having it happen

edit: rebooted modem and everything’s fine lol

(edited by Lumpy.8760)

defrule.7236

I’m getting this every 5 seconds now…

bobsort.4097

Gator, May be people tired of complaining about crashes and don’t care anymore! this is happening every time there is a new patch. How is it that the problem solved the next day and I didn’t have any issue, until new patch came up and I’m waiting on load screen for past 3 hours and what I am getting is “lost connection”, “Character select screen” and “Load screen”

BTW, I am pinging the same IPs that my firewall shows as used by game client. it is not a random server address.

Posted by: Crazy.6029

Crazy.6029

Currently getting the error code in the title of this post, been going on for a couple of hours.

Posted by: Knatural.7134

Knatural.7134

This keeps happening to me all of a sudden when I logged in 2day. Never had this problem until 2day. So weird anyone else getting this?

Attachments:

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

I will be playing normally and then suddenly I will be booted out to character selection with the message: “The game client lost connection to the server …(Code=7:11:3:191:101)”. Never used to have this issue, but now it’s happening a lot. And when it does happen I get dumped back to the start of whatever map I am on, or even occasionally to the map I was on before the map I was on when the DC occurred.

Posted by: Lady Eva Thora.4796

Lady Eva Thora.4796

I have that problem too… since the last update
And today was in Rata Sum i got dc and when I login again was another map… LA

Attachments:

(edited by Lady Eva Thora.4796)

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

Can’t complete HoT. The game won’t stay up long enough for me to get through Bitter Harvest.

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

I’m adding myself to this list here… The last few disconnects I had were in Rata Sum and Verdant Brink – with not even 5 minutes inbetween… Strangely, it doesn’t seem to affect me that much when I’m in WvW – I mostly experienced the disconnects in PvE maps by now (even though that could be a coincidence).

However, I’ve never had any problems with similar amounts of disconnects prior to the latest patch.

Attachments: