Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: WhisperedInsanity.3985

WhisperedInsanity.3985

I am posting again on behalf of my brother. His account was terminated for tampering or modifying the game. He didn’t do any of that. He really loves this game and has respect for the creators so he would never do anything like that. He is losing hope that he will get to play this game again. It has been 7 days since he has been terminated.

121218-000724 Under review

This was 3 days ago. Just wondering when we will get a solid reply.

Murda Inc [QQ]
Isle of Janthir
~If you want your story to be told, write it~

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

I have an issue with my authorized network list on the account page being empty. I discovered this and was dealing with it during dealing with being hacked also. After a couple screenshots included I think its finally clear what I mean.

I am aware when I got my account email changed, it reset my authorized networks, but once I activated the google authenticator and got the prompt to use the code and “remember” the network….the area on my account is still blank. I would appreciate it getting fixed just so I have a way to see what is authorized like everyone else can.

121224-001289 filed on 12/24/2012 is the ticket that is still active, the others were closed due to being duplicates, which I was trying to separate my issues for ease of getting them fixed. If any questions please let me know, I hope I have been clear as to what is wrong.

Posted by: Ororo D Munroe.8937

Ororo D Munroe.8937

Hi Gaile,

It has been 11 days since I created this ticket and you said that it will be followed up but i am not receiving any confirmation or emails regarding my situation. I am really hoping this would be resolved. I can provide any information related to my account that you may need if you will ask me. I have attached on my ticket the photo of the box that I newly purchased. Hoping for your kind assistance.

Incident: 121218-003017

Ororo

Ororo D Munroe
For Grape Justice
Gate of Madness

Posted by: aavion.8652

aavion.8652

Greetings!
My friend was banned for no apparent reason and he submitted a support ticket and he is waiting for support would you please look into this issue, he was banned after finishing a guild raid and farming in Malchor ‘s Leap for charged stone and neither of them is a good reason for ban i’d also urge you to look into his tickets as soon as possible.
many of our guild mates can vouch for him and you can check his activity log he is no botter and no abuser.

his acc name is : armywest.3489
Ticket No:
Incident: 121228-001872
Incident: 121226-003732
Incident: 121226-003713

Also he cant login his forums account that’s why i’am posting for him Please find time to help him and give us our guild mate back .

Posted by: Deisetsu.4593

Deisetsu.4593

Account Name: haru.6932
Ticket # 121215-001752

follow up please?

Posted by: Qtie.3182

Qtie.3182

Ticket 121221-003527
Solved..
Ty

Posted by: Bunny.2059

Bunny.2059

My friend still needs help with this ticket 121220-003274 been over a week

Posted by: Idrug.5680

Idrug.5680

Posting in place of an user that has his account locked for investigation after an hacking.
ticket number 121222-003236, that tiket has been escaletad for futher assistance on 12/22/2012 …

Posted by: lugnut.7315

lugnut.7315

Ticket# 121222-000350
Date 12/21/2012 08:12 PM

Ok its now been 7 days with no change or notice. Even when you figure out you wrongly accused me of botting I will still have been punished for something I didn’t do.

Posted by: CupcakeUnicorn.6819

CupcakeUnicorn.6819

I bought this game for a friend a few weeks ago, and his account got banned, but he hasn’t been told why, and was told this issue should be resolved within a few days. It’s been 9 days now and still no reply about whats going on.

the reference # 121220-002799.

Posted by: FiRst LovE.6793

FiRst LovE.6793

TICKET: 121222-001149
hi,gray
my frenz here he been ban for selling gold, but he didn’t do it. He just started GW2 even without plying the 1st 1. He get ban because he keep on try to send gold to his friend and get him self banned. please look into this matter, thanks alot, it been more than 3 days already. PLEASE reply ASAP

Posted by: Lirrean.5427

Lirrean.5427

Ticket #121224-001614 from 24/12/2012, 01:37 pm.
Waiting patiently for reply.

Posted by: ghost.7548

ghost.7548

Hello :

My friend just borrowed money from a friend to complete a Achievement,she don’t use any real-world money to buy any golds in GW2.
please help.

Ticket1: 121228-001117
Ticket2: 121228-000009
Ticket3: 121228-001680
Date 12/28/2012 04:19 PM

Posted by: ghost.7548

ghost.7548

in this expected by many people new year holiday,
My friends and I actually met ban,
The reason is because of each other to send money,
I have for you disappointed!

Posted by: lunartic.3647

lunartic.3647

Hi my guild leader sent me the 70gold i lent him a while ago and has been wrongfully banned for RMT. He has sent in a ticket 7-8 days ago and hasnt got a reply, please review it again. You may look at logs of my account and his account. I lent him the gold a few days after the Karka event and he returned it to me 7-8 days ago, a few days before his avvount got banned.

Acct Name: Xiphy.7190
Ticket number: 121221-002741

Posted by: UKSpyder.2917

UKSpyder.2917

Hi, my account was Hacked, they stole all my stuff on 24th Dec!
I reported this on 26th Dec
Ticket #: 121226-001436

My Guild needs me so I would appreciate an account roll back to before the hacking incident on 24th Dec to get my items & cash back.

Many Thanks

Posted by: matea.6501

matea.6501

I sent a ticket and gave all my ownership information.. I got a respond saying

“I am transferring your ticket to a senior member of the Guild Wars Support Team for further assistance. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.”

It’s already one week tomorrow and still no respond, most of the victims of getting banned are innocents.. Most of my friends also have the same issue.. I’m just hoping that prevent this kind of problem next time.. Make sure before banning an account that’s all..

Ticket number:121219-001325

Posted by: yardarm.4976

yardarm.4976

Incident number 121222-001240 concerning rollback of hacked account, updated ticket to try and hasten response. Still awaiting rollback, 8 days now, losing patience. Don’t want to be negative, but I have gone from playing on my account everyday for months to not being able to play at all for over a week missing out on time to play during my time off, checking everyday for any kind of update from support but its the same everyday, nothing. So, once again please help, roll my account back to the time nearest before my account was hacked, Gaile I would be most grateful to hear back from you, thank you…

Posted by: Rerem.8495

Rerem.8495

I’m posting on behalf of a friend who’s had his account hacked on the 22nd of December and then later banned for RMT. His ticket has not been replied to in the last 6 days even though he has posted everyday since the ticket was opened. He has not yet received any information regarding his account or ticket status. He’s asked me to post this on his behalf. His ticket number is 121222-001847 and his ID is Davorix.2517. Thanks!

Posted by: Calencia.8716

Calencia.8716

Hi,
I am posting on behalf of my sister who’s account had been banned for RMT. We sent each other gold more than 6 days back which resulted in us being falsely banned. I sent in a ticket hoping that both our accounts would be unbanned. However, only my account was released and hers was still blocked in error. My sister sent in a new ticket but her ticket has not been replied for 3 days. Her ticket number is 121228-000412. Thanks.

Posted by: Johnb.5408

Johnb.5408

Posting for my friend ticket number 121223-001205. He has been waiting for more than 6 days

Posted by: Ororo D Munroe.8937

Ororo D Munroe.8937

Hi,

This is regarding my Incident: 121218-003017. I may have found out the reason why it is giving me the error message 11 or 45 while logging in. When I got block for error 45 due to fraud, I purchased a new license with a box and logged in to https://register.guildwars2.com. There, after it asked me for the serial code, it asked if I have a Guild Wars account and I picked YES thinking that it is referring to my Guild wars 2 account/character which was banned for error 45. So I proceeded and finished until the email and password part. And after that I cannot log in using my username which is Ororo D Munroe.8937 because it keeps giving me error 11:1001:2:1298 which refers to error in account username or password which I am assuming now, would really give me error since I erroneously linked it to a Guild Wars 1 account, which I don’t have. Now that I know where the issue is coming from, please help me to either release my key or activate my account. I would also want my mesmer back, the one that was banned due to fraud error 45 if possible. I actually purchased that new key to be attached to my mesmer (Ororo D Munroe) so I can play again. Hoping for your assistance.

I have updated my ticket ID with these information below as I know that I am not allowed to post it here.

Account name / E-mail address:
First and Last Name :
The Date of Birth listed on your account :
Your Guild Wars 2 Serial Code :
Display name :

Ororo D Munroe
For Grape Justice
Gate of Madness

Posted by: starker.2079

starker.2079

Ticket # 121228-000334 It’s been four days since my fiancées account was banned for buying/selling gold when all he did was send me gold through the mail. Please look into this asap and unblock the account. It’s very upsetting that we spent so much money in the gem store during christmas to in-turn have his account banned for helping me out.

Posted by: Kenn.6715

Kenn.6715

3rd day of an unresolved issue.

Ticket # – 121227-002938

Posted by: armando.9864

armando.9864

hello gail,
my account got hacked i was able to get it back but all my gold and materials were gone as my email was compromise i ask support to help me get my stuff back and to help me change my account to a new email address i got a response from them to send them my new secure email and then they got that they were gonna update my ticket to another team so they can help me get my stuff back this as been since 12/14/12 and i haven’t heard anything from support since then
ticket #
121214-001287

Posted by: Starwinz.1904

Starwinz.1904

It has been 6 days since the ticket was filed. An extremely nice GM replied to me but till date, no action have been taken.
Please look into:
Account ID: MountainPanda.5831
Ticket: 121224-002243

Update: this had just been solved and my husband had gotten his account back. Thanks Anet/Gaile for the assistance rendered.

(edited by Starwinz.1904)

Posted by: Destin.2458

Destin.2458

My brothers account got banned for sending me gold. Both his and my account is owned by me, Both accounts should have same IP address, payment method, date, name, etc. i have already proved all evidence of so in my ticket already. We-both accounts have NEVER/EVER sent gold to any other player or received from any other player. The gold was only sent between our own accounts so he can help me with this everlasting legendary progress. No action or response have been taken for over 3days since the first reply that didn’t help at all. Please help!
Ticket: 121227-003051

(edited by Destin.2458)

Posted by: testament.5647

testament.5647

bought 2800 gems from tp on Christmas, havent spent, after 3 days account got terminated,this account is from my nephew, he let me borrow his account because he gets bored playing alone. i already sent a report about my problem, yes the support replied that it needs a little investigation, but its been 3 days and nothing is still happening, no update/mail, i dont know how long should i wait, i cant wait forever, we’ve been farming for our legendary weapon, i dont want to be left behind, ive been preparing those 2.8k gems to change my character’s appearance for new year, and some fine transmutation stones.
please review my ticket #121228-000266

Posted by: imile.2540

imile.2540

Hi,

I’m writing in behalf of my friend whose account got banned without any reason after only 2 days of playing. It has been more that 20 days since he submitted a ticket.

[Incident: 121219-000071]
[Account name: xkcd.6213]

Posted by: Tuff.8271

Tuff.8271

My wife’s account was banned for sending me in-game currency (ex. gold) this Winter holiday season. Please look into this as soon as possible, reinstating this account, as appropriate.

My wife filed an account appeal three (3) days ago since sending me in-game currency through the in-game mail system in Lion’s Arch as the game mechanic provided by Arenanet for such transacations.

It upsets us spending so much time and effort as well as income expensed (ex. money spent) in the gem store as the mechanic provided with Arenanet for transactions. The spent all our time and effort leading up to our preparations for Christmas to in-turn have their account banned for helping their loved ones out. Not only can’t she play, but neither can I by extension without my wife.

It’s interesting that those in our Commonwealth, our state and our nation as well as many others respect honoring relationships of those you care for.. yet you ban here on a whim at the drop of a hat for sharing what’s worth the most by either willful action or indifferent automaton as efficient as drones.

You have a vested interest to your community to make this right.

You have had one or more community coordinators, customer service representatives and game surveillance unit agents (read: GMs or Gamemasters) spending time telling us about mobile authenticators, account security, protection measures, reasoning to not add further requests for assistance by voicing my wife’s appeal.. yet you haven’t answered the question of what was done to serve this punishment.

No email was received at the registered address listed for the in-game account to provided any detail with the original incident. No detail was provided when the ticket for the incident was updated. Representatives are unavailable via RightNow live chat even though your details via members acting in your stead from NCSoft Account Support say this is an avenue for support. NCSoft notes all efforts must be with the incident owner – my wife – to discuss details of any support efforts conducted yet they have no means to do so due to their account status on your site as noted by your own support staff writing to me on your behalf.

You have a responsibility to yourselves, the community and those you support to make this right. Otherwise, you deserve all the wronged, ill will some feel you’ve earned this holiday.

Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. May it be as wonderful as our’s has turned out to be.

Account Appeal – Error Code 45:6:3:2114
Account ID: Doushka.3489
Incident: 121228-000598
Ticket: 121228-000706

Posted by: cibA.8562

cibA.8562

It’s been 72hours and ticket is still not getting any update for my friend whose account has been banned for “Real Money Trading”.

Please look into it as soon as possible!!
Ticket # – 121227-002996

Posted by: supercools.2731

supercools.2731

My cousin’s account was banned for gold sales with real-world money. He has never bought from gold sellers and is relatively new to the MMO scene. In the first week he started playing, he received random gold in the mail, but he doesn’t know who it was from.

Ticket # 121227-003388
Date created: 12/27/2012

Posted by: lugnut.7315

lugnut.7315

Ticket# 121222-000350
Date 12/21/2012 08:12 PM

9 Days now and no fix for the problem I did not cause.

Posted by: immortaljibroni.2106

immortaljibroni.2106

My friend has had his account hacked and stolen. He has asked me to post to ask for an update. The account name is Lycanwarlord.1852 and the support ticket is Hacked Account [Incident: 121223-000444]?. He was informed that the case would be escalated and the ticket was just closed. Any update would be great thanks

Posted by: ghostitsx.3502

ghostitsx.3502

121214-000225 – December 13th, 2012 Original Ticket Started. Merged Twice due to “Duplication”

December 20th Account Suspended/Refunded.

December 20th Account assigned new key. Still suspended as of 20:30 HRS, EST.

That enough info?

Gaile,

You kindly followed up on this 6 days ago.

Nothing.

This is growing tiresome and is making me quite angry with Anet and this game as a whole. My wife hasn’t even opened her box-set as we want to play together. Should I just have her return it as I will never get my account back? Even though I legitimately bought it from Amazon.

Posted by: zatoichi.6804

zatoichi.6804

hi support team, to sir Dejan and Travis of NC soft, would just like to thank you for releasing my account, now me and my nephew(testament) can play again together, thank you very very much.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 30 December (based on list of 12/24)

121221-001035 Resolved
121217-002070 Resolved
121218-001529 Resolved
121218-002117 Resolved
121219-000077 Resolved
121221-000791 Resolved
121217-001155 Responded today
121219-000366 Received update from your friend today, thank you.
121220-002781 Followed up on this today
121129-000113 Followed up on this today
121215-001752 Followed up on this today
121218-000724 Followed up on this today
121219-000235 Followed up on this today
121219-002541 Followed up on this today
121221-000404 Followed up on this today
121221-002788 Followed up on this today
121213-000102 Followed up on this today
121213-002054 Followed up on this today
121214-000225 Followed up on this today
121214-000931 Followed up on this today
121214-000931 Followed up on this today
121214-002039 Followed up on this today
121215-002277 Followed up on this today
121216-000826 Followed up on this today
121217-001136 Followed up on this today
121218-000407 Followed up on this today
121218-000724 Followed up on this today
121218-003017 Followed up on this today
121218-003018 Followed up on this today
121218-003019 Followed up on this today
121220-000341, 121215-00186 Followed up on this today
121220-002211 Followed up on this today
121219-003118 Account involved in cheating. Will not be reinstated.
121220-000324 Account involved in cheating. Will not be reinstated.

Due to the holidays, reviews are taking a little longer than normal, as you can see. I have contacted the teams — Payments/Billing, Fraud, and others — and the agents are going to get me more updates tomorrow. We apologize for the delay.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

please help me…..my account question already 11 days,I still didn’t get any answer
this is my 121224-001759
121223-002371
121223-000686
121222-000259

STOP submitting duplicate tickets. You are delaying your response. The team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Gaile posted:
Update: 24 December 2012 (Merry Christmas!)
121221-003527 Please have your friend submit a ticket directly.

How many submits do we have to sent? My friend sended one on friday and i did with the same number and the same explanation. (about 10 mails together in 6 days on the same ticket with 10 different persons that reply with simular answer : someone will be in contact as soon your issue has been reviewed)

Maybe i don’t have more friends that can send more tickets :p Just that 1 friend that really wanne play …

So you have submitted 10 tickets? And some of those were sent by someone who does not own the account, and therefore should not be submitting tickets? I’m pleased that the team was able to help you, but please be aware that every duplicate ticket you submit slows down your response and the response of everyone else who is waiting for help.

Please: One ticket for an issue and no more.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Odysaur.8642

Odysaur.8642

Hello, I am posting in regards to my very close friend Adelise.5083 as she cannot post it herself. Her account was banned several days ago under suspicion that she was giving Gold in exchange for real money, and it has been at least three days and hasn’t gotten a response.

I can attest, and so has a friend of mine (Parae.3479) that she was not exchanging gold for real money/gold selling, as both of us were receipients in friendly favor.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Friend-banned-wrongfully
This was originally posted as an appeal.

Her ticket number is: 121227-003689

(edited by Odysaur.8642)

Posted by: beastie.4536

beastie.4536

Hi Gaile,
My account has unauthorized China ip from the whitelist which i didnt approve, I submit the ticket and ask the support to remove the ip for me in Dec 20. The ticket went through 4 support staffs, two of the staff are welling to help by asking me to verify my account and provide some info to proof that I’m the rightful owner of the account which i did immediately. But when the ticket went back to the queue the other 2 staffs just gave me automated response after I gave them the info the other 2 staffs requested.

“At this time, The ability to manage previously approved or denied locations is not available. Please keep an eye on www.guildwars2.com for updates regarding the availability of this service.”

I’m just very frustrated since this is going no where. I’m hoping you can help me out here since my ticket is 10 days long. [Incident: 121220-001822]

Thank you!

Mike O’Brien: "We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs.”

Posted by: Silverheart.5674

Silverheart.5674

Hello, I am posting in regards to my friend Adelise.5083 as she cannot post it herself. Her account was banned several days ago under suspicion that she was giving Gold in exchange for real money, and it has been at least three days and hasn’t gotten a response.

I can attest, and so has a friend of mine (Parae.3479) that she was not exchanging gold for real money/gold selling, as both of us were receipients in friendly favor.

I am also a close friend of Adelise.5083 and I can also attest that she has never asked for any kind of real-world currency in exchange for anything. She is just terribly generous to a fault with her in-game gold, often trying to held her guild-mates or online friends.

Appreciate it if she could be unbanned.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hello, I am posting in regards to my friend Adelise.5083 as she cannot post it herself. Her account was banned several days ago under suspicion that she was giving Gold in exchange for real money, and it has been at least three days and hasn’t gotten a response.

I am also a close friend of Adelise.5083 and I can also attest that she has never asked for any kind of real-world currency in exchange for anything. She is just terribly generous to a fault with her in-game gold, often trying to held her guild-mates or online friends.

Appreciate it if she could be unbanned.

Please do not submit multiple post about the same person. The Code of Conduct speaks againgst “petitions” and we just don’t need them. Everyone is treated fairly and everyone gets a review. No testimonials required!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update 30 December — Part 2

121218-002117 Resolved
121219-001161 Resolved
121219-002541, 121221-000109 Resolved
121220-000004 Resolved
121220-001332 Resolved
121221-001422 Resolved
121221-002683 Resolved
121221-002788, 121222-000274 Resolved
121221-003527 Resolved
121222-000274 Resolved
121222-001090 Resolved
121222-001149 Resolved
121223-001682, 121221-001441 Resolved
121224-000787  Resolved
121224-002243 Resolved
121225-001447, 121220-002326 Resolved
121218-001773 Resolved — Account restored.
121220-000435 Resolved — please update your ticket if you wish to have your account restored.
121224-002352 Resolved; if your sister needs help, please have her submit or update her ticket.
121224-000435 Suspended for the use of a racist term but back in the game now.
121218-001256 Under review
121219-001906 Under review
121220-002691 Under review
121220-002842 Under review
121222-000350 Under review
121223-002584 Under review
121224-002521 Under review
121217-001155 Updated today
121217-002393 We need more information. Please update your ticket to answer the questions.
121219-001928, 121224-002364 You did a chargeback. This results in account closure.
121218-000496 Account closed for cheating. Will not be reinstated.
121218-000473 Account closed for cheating. Will not be reinstated.
121118-001373, 121110-000448  Account closed for Credit Card Fraud. Final Answer.
121224-000243 Blocked for RMT/Botting on multiple times; team will review but please stop sending new tickets.
121214-000931 Followed up today
121216-000826 Followed up today
121216-002529 Followed up today
121220-000341 Followed up today
121222-001240 In queue for restoration
121223-002525 In queue for restoration
121220-002781 Payment was refunded. Please reopen your ticket to discuss adding a new code, if you desire.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Zane.2758

Zane.2758

Ticket ID :121225-000316
Hi , my brother has made this ticket 5-6 days ago and yet to receive any reply . Please kindly look into it as soon as possible . Thank you !

Posted by: jhay.7239

jhay.7239

Hi. I’m posting this on behalf of my older brother. I would appreciate of you guys getting back to him as soon as you guys can.

Reference #
121217-000298

Thanks!

Posted by: Calencia.8716

Calencia.8716

Hi, any update on my sister’s account? We’ve been blocked in error for 7 days but i was released 4 days ago. However her account is still terminated and there has been no update on it. Thanks. Ticket number: 121228-000412

Posted by: Jehrico.1069

Jehrico.1069

Hi,

I am posting here on behalf of my friend he still needs to retrieve his account back. It has been a month and Anet needs to solve this and it is unacceptable. He told me he provided the necessary info to prove he is the right owner of the account. Therefore, please look into this problem further and help him get the account back. He has put in a lot of effort in this game and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys can help him get it back.

Thanks!

REFERENCE #:

121217-000298

Posted by: Hendon.7284

Hendon.7284

Could you please review my Friends Account banning, it was submitted 4 days ago. His account was Hacked by someone from china as verified by the alerts sent out to him and his gold was sent to someone else by someone who logged in to it from this foreign IP address. He would like to have his account unbanned and rolled back and this Chinees IP address removed from acknowledged user on his profile. Thanks for your assistance! Incident: 121228-000737

Posted by: Jehrico.1069

Jehrico.1069

Hi. I’m posting this on behalf of my older brother. I would appreciate of you guys getting back to him as soon as you guys can.

Reference #
121217-000298

Thanks!