Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Daelowana.7319

Daelowana.7319

Incorrectly banned for fraud on Friday. Dozens of automated responses until I was now permanently banned. Credit card is still pending a transaction from NCSoft. Ticket® Account Closed [Incident: 121109-002884]

Posted by: Garret Masterson.1268

Garret Masterson.1268

It’s been 3 days now since my account was suspended for an account issue.

ticket no. 121109-001736

I hope support can check my account soon since I’m really annoyed this happened to me when I didn’t do anything wrong.

The only thing that comes to mind is that I was leveling my level 28 warrior in Kessex Hills dynamic events a few hours before I was suspended. Come on Anet if this keeps up what’s the point of leveling characters if we’re gonna be banned simply for just leveling?

If this keeps up people will be too afraid to do anything in-game and a lot of people will definitely leave GW2.

If people will ask me if GW2 is highly recommended I will mention this incident first and let them decide if it’s worth playing or not.

Posted by: Eddy.1564

Eddy.1564

It’s been about 4 days now since my i’ve created a ticket for support. My account has been suspended for botting, macroing and other illegal matters which I have nothing to do with. This might be a hacker’s work but my pc seems to be clean after several scans.

My ticket number is: #121108-002146

I understand you people are probably very busy resolving all these issues, but I’d very much appreciate if you could find the time to send me a status update.

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Xforce.6154

Xforce.6154

It has been over three days since my ticket was submitted. I’m still waiting for my ticket to be replied to me. I even didn’t recieve an autoresponding mail so far. Is there a gm who can explain me why it is getting delayed so long?

my ticket # is 121110-000184.
thx

(edited by Xforce.6154)

Posted by: Paidor.4507

Paidor.4507

My wife and I’s accounts were banned simaltaniously on friday anound 11:00 am. We were running around together trying to find her pets to tame, jumping into any events we came across and mining anything we needed for crafting. In general just playing. I have no idea why we were banned and have heard nothing from anyone on our previous tickets. We have been GW1 players for years and have never had any issues. we played AION and never had any issues. Im confident if you review our game play you will see we were not doing anything wrong. Please rectify this issue. Our ticket numbers are.

121109-001904
121109-001935

Posted by: marijoette.4937

marijoette.4937

I was banned on 11/09 for botting. My husband and I were in the Metrica Province area looking for a Jaguar for me to charm and doing events if one started while we were in the area. I had just charmed a spider and we were disconnected from the game and when we tried to log back in it said our accounts were terminated and permenatly banned for botting. I don’t think these would be the actions of someone botting. We were just having fun playing the game.
I submitted my first ticket on 11/09 right after getting banned and have had no response.

My Ticket #121109-001935
Husbands #121109-001904

Posted by: Peck.6853

Peck.6853

I don’t know if it will help since my ticket is from the french support.

#121107-003043

Its been 5 days now (ticket created 11/07/2012) and my problem not only haven’t been solve but I only had what look like “bot” responce… funny when I have been baned/accused of using “botting/makro” program.

(edited by Peck.6853)

Posted by: CHiLLiN.9265

CHiLLiN.9265

support ticket #121110-002679 filed on saturday, i was farming in ORR on sanctum of rall server and was wrongfully banned for ‘botting’, with what seems like a ton of other people in here. my account has not be reinstated and i’m sure that the many other people here are also interested in hearing an answer as to why this is happening to innocent players. hope you can provide a response to my ticket today if possible. thanks.

Fionn Aithne
Guild Leader of the Ethereal Guardians [EG]

Posted by: Kengeroo.2106

Kengeroo.2106

i was posted my ticket (121109-001818) from last Friday until also haven’t get any response can you help me to look forward .thx

Posted by: el sin xii.1860

el sin xii.1860

I was told i should come here and post something, I would like to get my account restored, I was accused of botting, much like everyone else on the 11/9. I am innocent of these charges and I am getting tired of waiting on a reply. My original ticket (Ref#
121110-000597) went without a reply. So i read up on the forums a bit and found out i may have not submitted it correct as i went through “login issues” the first time. Later I went back and filled out one under “ask a question” (Ref #121110-001459) and i got a reply saying "I am transferring this support ticket to the NCsoft Account Admin Team so that they can review your appeal. Once your appeal has been reviewed or if additional information is necessary to process this request, the NCsoft Account Admin Team will update this ticket.
3 days now and i am still banned, and neither ticket has been awnsered is there anyway someone could look into this, I have never botted, nor do i ever intend to. But I feel like your team is too busy handling the fraud to look into the simple cases, as it should be easy to know i was not a botting when i was chatting to ppl in my party. Please restore my faith in a company and a game I have played/been with a long time. 3 days is too long to wait when your NOT GUILTY. Guild wars Is what i do to pass my time. I am disabled and i don’t work. this has me bummed out that i cannot play.

Posted by: Falcon.5930

Falcon.5930

My Account was banned last friday, and its was unfair. The code i got from the ban its for using botting, macros, etc. I play only 3~4 hours per day, and didn’t reach 300hours playing since the pre-start, never used any kind of illegal program in any game i played.
So unban my account.

Incident: 121109-001925

Posted by: Jsx.6057

Jsx.6057

11/11/2012 12:01 AM [Incident: 121111-000674]

I was banned for going AFK. Please re-instate my account.

Posted by: Casquilho.1407

Casquilho.1407

So, I got the game a few months ago from a web site called gamerkeys.net , it’s not the first time I used this kind of websites to buy game keys (even for steam, origin, etc…) and I never had any problem with any of them.
This time I got the key a few hours after the purchase (as usual) and played it for a couple of hours. Then because of school and personal life had to stop playing for about 2 months. Recently I found out that a friend of mine had the game and I decided to go play with him, when I tried to loggin a message comes up saying that my accout had been suspended because of “an account issue”. Imediatly I contacted the support and they told me that that key was purchased from their site using fake information therefor fradulently. After that I contacted the gamerkeys.net ‘s support and they sent me an email asking for information about the purchaseand I sent them everything, the same thing for the gw2 support as I sent them another email asking for any type of help because I’m not able to afford another copy of the game. I’ve been getting emails asking for the details I used on the purchase but nothing on how to recorver the account. If anyone went through anything similar and has some advice it would be really appreciated.

121110-002674

(edited by Casquilho.1407)

Posted by: Kurt.5973

Kurt.5973

[Incident: 121110-002647]

it’s about your payment problem that I bought directly your website.

Posted by: Fashion Palace Hall.8213

Fashion Palace Hall.8213

hi:Gaile Gray

me is fashion palace hall .

Once again, I was blocked
My ticket number :121110 -002,727
I was in the main quest the blockade I do not know why.
Said I was a robot. . . robot will do the main quest?
I am helpless.

Posted by: Walstyle.5169

Walstyle.5169

I submitted this ticket on the 8th around 6AM PST.
My ticket number
Incident: 121108-001176
Thank you

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

wait for 64hrs. still no response. unresolved. plz review once again
[incident: 121110-000847]
thank you

Posted by: Saber.5012

Saber.5012

Banned and submitted ticket on 11/8, still nothing as of today

Ticket number: 121108-002932

Thanks

Posted by: Nazrielle.8620

Nazrielle.8620

My ticket number is [121110-000574]
I got no answer yet(blocked 3 days ago)
Please check my Issue.
I’m not botter.
When I blocked, I just did mining orchalcum ores(by my 2 characters).
I did not anything about bot or something. I just played game hardly.

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Should I update my ticket with anything more?

I gave all the information I could and it is almost 4 days now.

I know my weekend has been ruined, but the least anyone could do is get me at back by the time I get home from work tomorrow.

That or at least get an explanation of why this is happening to everyone.

I have a feeling it would put us all at ease if we were told there was a glitch verses “You are all bots, take the punishment!!!”

A lot of people who haven;t got banned for botting are under the impression that all of this is just a whole bunch of bots complaining on forums to get back to their illegal ways.

I know how bots work, I have played dozens of games and it all happens the same way, they just buy another account and get right back to it the next day.

I shouldn’t have to be punished and we as customers do deserve an explanation.

The fact we haven’t gotten any word on why this has happened to us really isn’t professional at all.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: Lani.1429

Lani.1429

Hello, waiting for 3 days of an answer. Ticket number 121110 000711

Thanks for the help

Posted by: Foosa.6741

Foosa.6741

Dear Gray Gaile,

Ticket 121031-001634

It’s been 13 days since i can’t login on my account, and i made around 4 posts here, and no additional tickets, trying to play by the rules every few days i do make a new post as i feel you are ignoring me, and it’s pissing me off, i know maybe i made too many posts (only 4) but 13 days not being able to play the game through no fault of mine, no charge back no stolen cc no nothing on my end.

I know you also have a lot of tickets but really it’s been 13 days the last reply dates to 31 october can you please solve my problem?

Thank you.

Posted by: Puffy.2107

Puffy.2107

support ticket #121112-000568 PLEASE FIX THIS I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR AND PLAYED WITHOUT 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS/BOTS, PLEASE TELL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHAT IS GOING ON ITS THE LEAST U COULD DO… TY.. i attached a screen of me chatting in guild im not sure how to prove to u that i am a real player, and im pretty well known in the community, and i do not cheat! ty for ur time

Attachments:

Posted by: Drachdhar.7016

Drachdhar.7016

Incident: 121111-002238

Closing quickly on five days now. Still waiting to get this issue resolved or get some communication. I know something is terribly bonkers with ANets billing system since my card works just fine on Steam, XBox Live and when I go down to the store. I want to play the game I paid for, or I want the money back where I can spend it on another game where I do not have to deal with this stuff – ie possibly every other game.

Posted by: KINGMAISON.7598

KINGMAISON.7598

Reference # 121110-000139

BTW. No, I am not a bot. I provided everything you asked for in the ticket submission, I have tried to be patient but I have seriously had it. I did not deserve to be banned and I feel as tho I, the customer am being treated as the enemy.

Posted by: pwm.9547

pwm.9547

i wait for 3~5days and i reponse an e-mail about ask my serial code.
and then i answer that question(updated 4hours ago). now no reponse,
plz……come on~ something do it to me. do some reponse and release my account.

my ticket number is 121109-001543

Posted by: Pereira.8721

Pereira.8721

My account was hacked, stolen and server changed and finally the Arenanet ban my account and not respond to tickets …
In this game, crime compensates. Those who steal are not punnished and those who are stolen loses their accounst.

Here is one of the tickets to report my account hacked:
Hacked account ( someone is playing right now with my acc) [Incident: 121106-002554]?

Posted by: Hero Of Time.1053

Hero Of Time.1053

5 days. 121107-002636

Posted by: Noly.6548

Noly.6548

This is the third day my ticket has been outstanding without a response or request for additional information from support. I’ve been banned for botting and have no idea how this would be even possible. I’ve just bought the game last week and am leveling my first character…

[Incident: 121110-002820]

Posted by: LadyFreeze.8602

LadyFreeze.8602

Ticket 121111-000197
Was banned wrongfully Sat. while afk at a Vista in Harathi Highlands. Would be nice to get at least a blanket “hey we are looking into a potential problem with the ban system” or some other crap so I at least feel like the company cares. Even if it is a lie!

Posted by: XxAudioxX.2519

XxAudioxX.2519

I was doing Fawcett’s Revenge with a friend when I got banned after dying in the pit. I tabbed out to look up the location of another jumping puzzle to do, while I was still dead, so I could go straight to the closest Waypoint, rather than spending 4+ silver on multiple waypoints. Because I was trying to save money to buy new armor. When I went back to the game, I’d been kicked out and banned for botting. I’ve never botted or hacked in all my years of gaming ><

Just hit day 3 of being banned. Ticket #: 121110-002795

Posted by: DIMH.5362

DIMH.5362

I’m posting about my ticket: [Incident: 121109-002621]
Originally I had my account hacked and gold stolen, but was able to set up the authenticator and regain access. 4 days ago though, I was playing when a black screen appeared in-game while I could still hear the volume. I logged out and tried to get back in but was told that my account was permanently suspended.
I opened a ticket and got a response in 1 day saying that access was restored to my account and I was provided with a new, temporary password. I changed the password to a completely new one and tried logging back in but was told that my account may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual. I opened another ticket for this 3 days ago, and haven’t heard back since.
Hopefully this gets resolved soon, I want to try to get on for the Lost Shores event!

D I M H — Human Engineer [GT]
Henge of Denravi
“Express Delivery”

Posted by: Hilal.5083

Hilal.5083

121108-000720
5 dayes

Posted by: pwm.9547

pwm.9547

i go updated my ticket.
i wait over 5days
plz check my ticket
ticket number:121109-001543

Posted by: JIMMY.3628

JIMMY.3628

I have been waiting since 07 nov, I was just playing with my friends and suddenly got a black screen and when I tried to relogin, I got banned. Please help. My ticket number is
121108-000481. My friends got hit as well.

Posted by: squall.7093

squall.7093

I was banned on saturday for botting. I was just farming some karma by the tar even at R&D waypoint and was heading over to Broodmother when I got kicked off and then banned for botting. It happened roughly after 12 o’clock.
Build: 15977
Error Code: 45:6:3:2114

Ticket number: 121110-002031

Please help me!

Posted by: El Aland.3512

El Aland.3512

My ticket number is Incident: 121109-002992, I apologize for issuing a ticket previous to it where I’d mistyped my login email – 121109-002989 before I’d figured out how the ticket system worked. I was permanently banned for supposedly engaging in real world money sales which I never did. All I know is I played perfectly fine on Nov 8th, and when I tried to login on Nov 9th I was notified my account was banned. I’d appreciate assistance in restoring my account.

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

I was banned for “botting” on the 10th of november (now 13th in the UK).
All I was doing was gathering Ori with 2 other guild mates and got banned.

Error Code: 45:6:3:2114

Ticket reference: 121110-001986
Please help me, I’m getting worried and frustrated over something I didn’t even do

(edited by Dark Revan.7634)

Posted by: Bwoy.6721

Bwoy.6721

Now you are saying I was selling gold?
I never did that.
Let me see my log for selling gold or something like that.
You guys have to prove that and I think you can’t because I didnt sale anything for real-money.
I didnt even try.
Give my account back, Im innocent.

Ticket No. 121110-000383
Created day 11/09/2012

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

wait over 72hrs. still no response. pleease check
my ticket no: [Incident: 121110-000638]
thank you

Posted by: KOKAGE.5283

KOKAGE.5283

I’m not using the BOT. False accusation

ticket 121113-000194 :11/12/2012 07:06 PM

Posted by: nanze.2876

nanze.2876

Dear Gaile
I’m so tired explaining my situation.. waiting over 6 days..
ticket number : 121107-001485
please, could you review this.?
Thank you.

Posted by: control.4356

control.4356

3 weeks now , Please review my ticket please 121030-000078

Posted by: WaLkz.3970

WaLkz.3970

3 weeks now , Please review my ticket please 121030-000078

3 weeks….. = /

thanks very sad to hear, hope they help you soon bro.

Posted by: nanze.2876

nanze.2876

Dear Gaile..
It’s so funny. I got a message that the cancellation for purchasing Guild wars2 from credit card company. the cancellation is by Arenanet. I purchased the package in September. What happend. ?
and how to my gems ? the money spent in Black lion gate.
What’s wrong with Arenanet?

(edited by nanze.2876)

Posted by: JIMMY.3628

JIMMY.3628

hey Gaile,

it’s been more than a week, can you please help me? I seriously did nothing wrong, please check again. my ticket number is #121108-000481 .. would really like to play the game soon.

(edited by JIMMY.3628)

Posted by: bazookaboy.6489

bazookaboy.6489

Walkz, it means that your ticket has moved onto the next stage of review/solution. It is a default message since the game does not have built into it a message of “yes you are possibly innocent, we apologize for any inconvenience for your lost play time, sorry to make you wait, review in process”. I just received this message as well, after trying to log in when i “replied” to their email (automated message) with the information that they requested.

Posted by: Shoopy.5673

Shoopy.5673

Dear Gaile Gray,

Well I just tried to log in again but a new error occurred. It states, “We have detected that your account may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual…” and to restore access I must contact support. Do you I submit another ticket or do I update my ticket? I’m not sure of what to do at this point.

Blocked/Suspended Account

121109-000304 Updated [11/08/2012]

Same here. My message changed to that too. I’ve already updated my ticket about the change.

Incident: 121110-002975, 121111-000248

Posted by: ling.9627

ling.9627

Incident: 121110-002383
Said I use BOT was blocked, and I didn’t use please check my account!

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

121109-002852.
I still don´t know why I got suspended account. WTH is that account issue? For kitten. Whats the problem with that company. Let your clients here to talk of your problem all in same topic. If you open another, the moderator have time to move you to here but no one can talk what happen with my account. Thats insane! Im starting become a mad my patience gone. I want any information, any update, anything. And I think no one from support look this topic. ArenaNet have only 58 complaints… only here have more than 9000 in last 3 days. And the ppl who don´t speak english? its so much more than we can imagine. Its not right what Anet doing with us. Why the Hell I was suspended? No one know, no one talk with me. Just the moderator PM me telling he moved my other topics. PUFF! Its time to use that BBB and see what happen.
http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/computer-software-publishers-and-developers/arenanet-in-bellevue-wa-22017235

As you were told, the code that someone sold you is fraudulent. You need to contact the seller and get your money back so you can acquire a legitimate code.

And where I told that I bought the code from anyone? I bought that from official website when they reopen the seller on 11 september. I have played for 2 month and now they said my key are fraudulent. Come on… something wrong happen here… I checked all my payment and something wrong with the support. Not with me. Every thing its ok from my part. My statement are clear. I send the payment to paypal. On paypal statement its clear too… payment was approved and verified by NCsoft. And now that. Como on… This is a offense to me. I have tested my credit card on the official web site and bought another key just for test. and no have problems. I ask for refund and support replied in 1 day only. They will give me back my money. I really don´t understand what happen. Check my case and you will see its a big confusion and I´m a honest player, not a fraudulent one like Steve S. said on last update.

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!