Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Monoloco.4592

Monoloco.4592

121111-000616 3 days now.
last time I log in was around 12-1 am. then Iog in again around 11 am. and found that my ID Terminated by selling gold… I had a sweet dream but woke up to see a nightmare.
hahaha. Hope to hear from support team soon.
Thank you.

Posted by: horsicorn.8650

horsicorn.8650

I purchased the game from buy.guildwars2.com but 3 days after my purchase (when i discovered I had been banned) i check my credit card records and found no record of any purchase. I suspect this is the cause of my ban, but I am currently unsure how to proceed because I do not know if my account will be restored or not, if my credit card will be charged, or if the issue is even being looked into at all. All I’m asking is that I be told “you will never get your account back and you will not be charged” or “you will be charged and will get your account back” so that I can decide whether or not I should repurchase the game. However, in the event that I do need to repurchase the game, could you at Arenanet please lift any sort of credit card block that is on my account because I keep getting “the credit card information you have entered is incorrect” even though I’m sure I entered it correctly and have tried with multiple credit cards.

My ticket number is: 121110-001784

Posted by: darkscavenger.9375

darkscavenger.9375

My ticket is 4 days ago!
Please check my ticket.

Posted by: Darkheart.7416

Darkheart.7416

121111-000303
The error code is: 45:6:3:2114
The build is: 15977

3 days now since I was falsely accused of botting and my account banned. Getting frustrated from the lack of response and seeing that even more people to this day are experiencing the same issue 3 days later. I hoping to get a response relatively soon and assured that this type of incident won’t happen again.

Posted by: WaLkz.3970

WaLkz.3970

Dear Gaile Gray or any Support Mod,

I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to make another ticket and prolong everyone’s queue. Today I have received and email from GWS support team stating my account has been restored, my ticket (Account Restored [Incident: 121109-000304]) also has changed to Account Restored. Armando sent me a new password and I was able to change it into my password of choice. But when i try to log in i still get an error. All I’m asking is what do I do now? Do I update my ticket that has been “Resolved” or do i submit another ticket stating my previous ticket isn’t fully resolved? If i don’t get a response soon, I guess I will have to submit a new ticket and wait again…..

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

im so tired to wait. still no reponse.
my ticket is 82hrs old.
[Incident: 121110-000638]

Posted by: Joeysubzero.2947

Joeysubzero.2947

I was wrongfully banned for botting/macro
Ticket: 121110-000909 (11/10/2012 07:01 AM )
please take a look at it
Thanks in advance.

Posted by: WaLkz.3970

WaLkz.3970

Sigh…Anet telling me my account is restored only to find out its still blocked just sucks….i was doing so well trying just be calm and patient. Then they say your unbanned and my emotions sky rocket and fully excited to play again and just happy in general. then i find myself right back at phase 1 of being banned from the game. = /
This is the feeling i was feeling the 1st day i got banned. I must try to muster up my feelings and calm down again.

Ticket: [Incident: 121109-000304]

(edited by WaLkz.3970)

Posted by: EASE.3096

EASE.3096

When I was trying to login the game, I got the message which said that my account had been terminated due to botting, or similar behavior. However, I think there should be something wrong, I mean I have never had these kinds of behavior. I connect to the game from China, and I guess you should know that the network in China is bad. Therefore, when I was playing the game, I usually got lag. It may mislead other players, and let them think that my character is botting.
So, I wish you could help me to solve this account issue.

Thank you for your help.
Ticket number: 121111-000203

(edited by EASE.3096)

Posted by: yiyiuo.1849

yiyiuo.1849

121113-000665
121109-000473

Posted by: BluezyJazzy.3765

BluezyJazzy.3765

this is the 3rd day that i’m being ban for botting which is a false accusation.
I’m fed up of waiting to be un-ban for something i did not commit in the first place.
Did you even check my account before you ban me? In my entire gaming years i have never been ban for botting, gold selling because i do not use such programs. I hate cheaters and being called one is utterly insulting to the core. I have wrote and updated my ticket with all details needed so that i can help speed up the process but until today i have not receive even a single reply, all i was doing before i was ban was doing some dynamics events with my guild mates at curse shores.

Incident report #121110-001978
created 11/11/2012

Posted by: Drachdhar.7016

Drachdhar.7016

Incident 121111-002238

Well into the 6th day now…

Posted by: Jarik.2476

Jarik.2476

[Incident: 121106-002921]?
Opened 6 days ago got replys that are not related including password reset that i didnt ask for. Still waiting for account to be unlocked

Posted by: alexyeap.6852

alexyeap.6852

Hey Support

My ticket is 13 days old and still with no resolution. Please have a look at it as I have replied you with all the info.

Ticket: 121030-001?688

Posted by: Mu continent of legend.3216

Mu continent of legend.3216

Error blocked my account.
I didn’t use the plug-in.
121107-000672

Posted by: KOKAGE.5283

KOKAGE.5283

I’m not using the BOT. False accusation

ticket 121113-000194 :11/12/2012 07:06 PM

I was able to recover. I appreciate the quick response

Posted by: control.4356

control.4356

121030-000078
Hi Gaile,
i purchased a news serial code to access my old account and i registered it as what Support said. but after registering my account got permanently closed . i bought an official physical retail copy from an authorized seller here in our country.

….. Please review my ticket

Posted by: jpathomas.4203

jpathomas.4203

Subject: Blocked/Suspended Account
Reference #121110-003125
Date Created: 11/10/2012

My account was banned on Sat the 10 of November. Today, the 13th, I see in my bank account that my purchase has been refunded. Let me be clear: I did not ask for a refund, I asked that my account be fixed.

For the love of God would someone please tell me what is going on here? I have heard nothing at all from support.

Posted by: Herpyderp.5312

Herpyderp.5312

Ticket number: 121110-002751
My account was suspended on the 10th of November, because my payment got stuck on ‘pending’.
I bought the game here on buy.guildwars2.com, I was charged with the money, but ANet never took it. I see there will be a maintenance tomorrow, but I’d still like to know if the maintenance will solve this, or shall I wait till the pending is over and I get back the money, then try the purchase again. (I don’t want to mess up things and buy one game twice.)

Posted by: Tacosaurusrex.5823

Tacosaurusrex.5823

Was wrongfully banned on Saturday the 10th, was logged in fine that morning for some WvW, went to the beach for the day, come back and try to log on and find out account terminated for botting, macroing or afking to gain an advantage. Filled out a support ticket as soon as I found out. Ticket # 121111-000440
Not going to say anything further I have already wrote you a novel on the ticket.

Posted by: Arbalest.9064

Arbalest.9064

Dear Gaile Gray and support staff of A-net,

I have been banned for 3 days so far because I have been wrongfully accused of botting according to the error message that popped up after being kicked out of the game. I do understand your intent to make the game better, safe, and fair for everyone by keeping botters, exploiters, etc out of our gaming community and I think that is a necessary element in the success of guild wars 2 in the long run.

However you have banned me by either accident or some error related to your end. Please look into my account issue which I have already sent a report of, 3 days ago.

Reference number: 121110 – 002355

Your help and response would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Posted by: Jsx.6057

Jsx.6057

121111-000674

So…my account was banned at approximately 11/10 7:30PM PST. Based on the ban black screen I’ve been reading from other players on this thread. I didn’t think much of it, just logged out since I had somewhere to be that night.

Came back later that night to find out my account was banned. No explainations, just banned. No responses still at 11/13 9:30AM PST.

I’ve updated my ticket twice, but nothing. Even a “we’re working on it” response would be nice.

Posted by: Lion Guns.4961

Lion Guns.4961

5 days.
121108-001042

Thank you in advanced.

Posted by: davidmendesgd.3586

davidmendesgd.3586

Reference Number: 121110-003034

It’s been 3 days… I still haven’t heard anything and this is becoming ridiculous. I’ve spent $150.00 on the collector’s edition, $85.00 on gems and my account is banned for doing something I never did with zero response from Arena Net. That’s over $200 on a game that I can no longer play because of an over-zealous employee or anti-bot system. This is unprofessional and would never be accepted in any other IT industry.

It has reached the point where I won’t be spending another penny on your game as this shows a complete lack of concern for your customer base. I’ve gotten better support from Korean Pay-2-Win games….

Joeysubzero.2947

My Account was unbanned (I think) and i got yet another problem after that and it say’s that my account was accessed by unauthorized individual
and that’s not true i logged in my account yesterday at my friends house
can you please unblock my account so i cant finally play again.
Ticket: 121110-000909 ( 11/10/2012 )
Thanks in advance

(edited by Joeysubzero.2947)

Posted by: Hero Of Time.1053

Hero Of Time.1053

Reference Number: 121110-003034

It’s been 3 days… I still haven’t heard anything and this is becoming ridiculous. I’ve spent $150.00 on the collector’s edition, $85.00 on gems and my account is banned for doing something I never did with zero response from Arena Net. That’s over $200 on a game that I can no longer play because of an over-zealous employee or anti-bot system. This is unprofessional and would never be accepted in any other IT industry.

It has reached the point where I won’t be spending another penny on your game as this shows a complete lack of concern for your customer base. I’ve gotten better support from Korean Pay-2-Win games….

Same here for me, I too bought the collectors edition and atleast $100 on gems! Not to mention all the time I’ve put into my character the last 3 month’s!
This is the 6th day for me. >.<
I am very upset, and hope they fix it soon.

Posted by: Kurt.5973

Kurt.5973

[Incident: 121110-002647] it’s now about 4 days

Posted by: Goforce.2350

Goforce.2350

Hello Gaile,

Still no answer regarding my issue :/

3 Weeks that I can’t play and my ticket has been made the 03/11.

121103-000852, 121106-002471 Ticket in fraud queue; awaiting review

Any news please ?

Best regards,

Olivier

Joeysubzero.2947

My Account was unbanned (I think) and i got yet another problem after that and it say’s that my account was accessed by unauthorized individual
and that’s not true i logged in my account yesterday at my friends house
can you please unblock my account so i cant finally play again.
Ticket: 121110-000909 ( 11/10/2012 )
Thanks in advance

Got my account back now i can finally play THANK YOU !!

Posted by: Corwin.4120

Corwin.4120

TICKET NO.

121110-000847

121113-002740

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

Hi Gaile Gray!

I’m nearing a 1 week ban now. No response has been made after my ticket was changed to the [RR] status. Any chance you can help me out in any way ? My ticket number is 121108-002427

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Hello
my guild wars account has banned for 25 days now as I was hacked and ‘permanently terminated for engaging or assisting in real world trading’ I have received emails that my account was logged on in China and North america, and since I live in Australia, this is not me. Could someone please help me as i don’t want to buy the game again and I really enjoyed playing it

My ticket —-001:000643:01120-—

Sorry, this is not a valid ticket number. Could you please repost the correct number?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Hero Of Time.1053

Hero Of Time.1053

Dear Gaile Gray,

Can you please reply to me about ticket 121107-002636
It has been 6+ days now.

Posted by: Toadus.3067

Toadus.3067

121109-002309. Banned for “fraudulent purchase from the guildwars website.” It’s always fun paying for a game then getting banned because of something that simply isn’t true. Needs a reply.

Posted by: burnc.5934

burnc.5934

[Incident: 121111-000079]
Blocked/Suspended Account
changed to Hacked Account
error code on log-in states I was modifying or tampering with the game, which is a change from the botting error code I was receiving previously. Have not received any updates from Support since the ticket was entered on 11/10.

Posted by: Dime Baggins.1058

Dime Baggins.1058

Posting here because my ticket is now 3 days old and I would like to play when I get off work tonight. Please? =]

Reference #:
121110-002927

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Gaile, I just got a response on my ticket saying my code was obtained fraudulently. This while it was directly purchased off your site. They say the buyer used stolen credentials ? My “buyer” would like to contact you guys, preferably through phone to set things straight. Is there any option for him to get in contact within a regular time frame because tickets don’t seem to be a reasonable tool to have a decent conversation. Please let me know,

PS : Asking for elaboration got me a copy-paste message from the same GM. Where on earth is the service ?
Airi

Oddly, I just sent an email to the team asking why our players were getting this message when they purchase from us. Some people are cheated by third-party sellers. Some players do use a fake/fraudulent CC to purchase from us. But the message that some people are getting is sort of mixed up.

I’m sorry for the confusion — for you and for others who got that message — and I’m working on getting things more clearly expressed for everyone.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Layzie.3581

Layzie.3581

Its been more then 3 days since and have’t received any word regarding my ticket. My account has been terminated due to botting, etc. Though I have not been botting I was afk getting a drink to come back to this.

Ticket # 121111-003008

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

Gaile, I just got a response on my ticket saying my code was obtained fraudulently. This while it was directly purchased off your site. They say the buyer used stolen credentials ? My “buyer” would like to contact you guys, preferably through phone to set things straight. Is there any option for him to get in contact within a regular time frame because tickets don’t seem to be a reasonable tool to have a decent conversation. Please let me know,

PS : Asking for elaboration got me a copy-paste message from the same GM. Where on earth is the service ?
Airi

Oddly, I just sent an email to the team asking why our players were getting this message when they purchase from us. Some people are cheated by third-party sellers. Some players do use a fake/fraudulent CC to purchase from us. But the message that some people are getting is sort of mixed up.

I’m sorry for the confusion — for you and for others who got that message — and I’m working on getting things more clearly expressed for everyone.

From what I’ve been able to collect the following happened :

Due to a issue with the online purchase people were able to purchase the game. The money got taken from their credit card but is stuck on a pending status. After a few days the money will be automatically be returned to the owner of the credit card with the note that NCsoft/Anet has rejected the payment. Right at this moment Anet thinks the player is making a chargeback and bans the account, while the mistake was on their side by not accepting the payments made. (( I will see if I can talk to my bf to get some confirmations from the bank etc and see if he as well got the money back, Last time we checked the payment was “successful” though.))

Also lol, I just got infracted for having 1 ‘off topic post’ in the process of helping others in which I stated that I had the same issue in case he needed more information. Nice way to add up to the player frustration by giving them useless infractions aside from having close to zero service. Literally aside from you Gaile, nobody seems to care about what happens and seem to like to add some oil to the fire. It really is getting too crazy for words..

Posted by: eLom.2710

eLom.2710

Wait Over 5 days
Ticket 121107-002678
Please Help me.

Posted by: pwm.9547

pwm.9547

i wait 6days but my problem is not solved.
ticket number:121109-001543

Posted by: Hilal.5083

Hilal.5083

Why is not a response to my ticket. They say that the code fake And make sure the seller This is not true and I bought the game from the official website .The amount is reserved to the company
I’ve waited a long time
121108-000720

Posted by: BearArms.1654

BearArms.1654

Not sure what the protocol is when a topic moves from one subforum to another, but I’m just going to go ahead and repost my ticket number.

121108-000346

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Incident: 121111-002238

Closing quickly on five days now.

Five days? No, this is just 2 days old. You may post again tomorrow evening, 11/14.

support ticket #121112-000568

Also just a day or two days old.

Ticket # – 121111-000201

No matter what your location, this is still just two days old.

For fairness, I’m not researching tickets newer than three full days in age. Please do not post until your ticket truly is at least 3 days old or older, as the subject line states. Thank you for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Shoopy.5673

Shoopy.5673

Thanks guys. My account has been restored

Posted by: Druydo.2354

Druydo.2354

its so ridiculous that i just bought the game saturday and in 4 days, my account got suspended on a account issue for no reason. my whole happiness about having this game, starting as if i didnt play any other MMORPG, is gone in 5 sec after an login error issue which is going on for hours now. its just sad…
my reference number is #121113-003557

Posted by: Kurt.5973

Kurt.5973

Gaile could you say anything about fraud account suspended issue that bought directly gw2 website if you know and have permission? or all of them gonna resolve after Billing Maintenance 14th Nov.

[Incident: 121110-002647]

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: Saturday through Monday – November 10 – 12 2012

121111-000376 Resolved
121111-000197 Resolved
121110-002820 Resolved
121110-002795 Resolved
121110-002679 Resolved
121110-002031 Resolved
121110-001949 Resolved
121110-001810 Resolved
121110-000711 Resolved
121110-000597, 121110-001459 Resolved
121110-000574 Resolved
121110 000711 Resolved
121109-002621, 121109-000294 Resolved
121109-001935 Resolved
121109-001925 Resolved
121109-001904 Resolved
121109-001818 Resolved
121109-001390 Resolved
121109-001254 Resolved
121109-000673 Resolved
121109-000580 Resolved
121109-000533 Resolved
121109-000492 Resolved
121109-000304  Resolved
121109-000269 Resolved
121108-002602 Resolved
121108-000995; 121108-000995 Resolved
121107-003043 Resolved
121107-002491 Resolved
121107-002316 Resolved
121107-000620, 121107-001481 Resolved
121107-000446 Resolved
121106-000684 Resolved
121106-000468 Resolved
121106-000204 Resolved
121105-002200 Resolved
121102-000090 Resolved
121030-001688 Resolved
121027-000014 Resolved
121030-000601 Resolved; you may add your new code
121106-002590 Should be able to add a new code soon.
121107-001485 Should be resolved very soon.
121106-002554 Please update your ticket after you obtain a secure email provider. The team has not heard from you since 6 Nov
121109-000310 Please check your ticket; you received an answer yesterday
121105-002749 In appeals queue
121026-003093 Fraudulent purchase; under review
121027-000536 Fraudulent purchase; under review
121103-000852 Fraudulent purchase; under review
121027-001889 Fraudulent purchase; code disabled
121028-001786 Fraudulent purchase; code disabled
121030-000689 Fraudulent purchase; code disabled
121030-001699 Fraudulent purchase; code disabled
121031-001634 Fraudulent purchase; code disabled
121101-000206 Fraudulent purchase; code disabled
121101-000769 Fraudulent purchase; code disabled
121109-001357, 121109-000710, 121109-000692, 121109-001207, 121109-000883 Fraudulent purchase. Will not be reinstated. Please do not submit further tickets or repost.
121027-000291 (and 7 other tickets) Fraudulent purchase. Will not be reinstated. Please do not submit further tickets or repost.
121110-002674 Fraudulent code. Please contact your seller to get a refund so you can purchase a legitimate copy.
121109-002884 Flagged for fraud, but under review
121026-003005  Flagged for fraud, but under review
121108-000965 Botting. Will not be reinstated. Please do not submit further tickets or repost.
121109-000274 Botting; will not be reinstated
121108-001076, 121109-000601 Botting; will not be reinstated
121109-001016 Botting; will not be reinstated
121110-000383 Botting; will not be reinstated
121108-002146 Botting, under review
121110-000184 Botting, under review
121110-000847 Botting, under review
121109-001736 Appears to have charge-backs; under review
121105-000282 Ticket was closed in error; I reopened it to ask that you get the help you need.
121109-002852 Under review; thanks for contacting PayPal – that should help!
121030-000078 Under review; thank you for the updated information
121101-000953 Under review; thank you for the updated information
121108-001176 Under review; thank you for the updated information
121109-000411 Under review; thank you for the updated information
121109-000532 Under review; thank you for the updated information
121111-002238 Under review; thank you for the updated information
121023-002139 Under review due to updated request
121025-001273, 121101-002527 Under review due to updated request
121102-001075 Under review due to updated request
121025-002761 Under review
121107-002636 Under review
121108-000481 Under review
121108-000720 Under review
121108-001287 Under review
121108-002932 Under review
121109-001543 Under review
121110-000139 Under review
121110-002647 Under review
121110-002727 Under review
121111-000201 Under review
121023-001540 Under review

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Folks — This thread is quite lengthy, and I’m finding when I have an opportunity to do a review, I’m sometimes looking at issues that are fully resolved or have had updates that the player received after s/he asked for help in this thread.

I need to find a way to do these reviews more efficiently, to allow me to help those of you in this thread but also attend to other posts, too, and to attend to my other responsibilities (which extend well beyond the forums). Therefore, I’m going to set my post immediately above as a marker.

If your issue is not on the list above, if the issue is still current, and if it is at least three (3) days old, please re-post briefly here.

I don’t need a lot of details in your post, but I do need to know that the issue is still current and that you haven’t had an final answer from Support.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Not sure what the protocol is when a topic moves from one subforum to another, but I’m just going to go ahead and repost my ticket number.

121108-000346

I have to tell you, that move of “my” thread from Account Support to Technical Support threw me for a loop! I got it moved back, as you can see, but I was a bit concerned when it disappeared right out from under me.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet