Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: jefe.2705

jefe.2705

I just got my account back and I would like to comment on a few things.

First, I find it quite odd that my account “Didn’t pass risk review” 2 months after the original key purchase. This is something that should happen fairly quickly after a purchase instead of seemingly coming out of nowhere.

Second, the support process is very, very slow. I was left 16 days without a response from any representative. Every one of my requests during that period were ignored, even a request that the ticket be escalated to a supervisor. I didn’t get a response until I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. At the very least I would have like a response every couple days saying that my ticket was still being reviewed. There are a lot of good resources here on the forum to help (like this thread) but the big problem is that I (and other banned users) can’t utilize it. I had to rely on one of my friends to post my issue here.

Lastly, I don’t see the reasoning behind issuing me a refund and requiring that I buy a new key instead of just releasing my previous key. You send me $59.99 and then I send you $59.99 back, it just seems like a waste of time when you can just cut out the exchange of money and release my original key.

Sorry if this seems kind of ranty, I’ve just been building this up over the past couple weeks…

Posted by: Venzlav.7602

Venzlav.7602

Ticket for myself. 121210-001695, posted on 10th Dec.

Posted by: pngs.3798

pngs.3798

121206-001670 I followed up on this today. This is in the proper queue for review.

Just to mention that another friend of me got banned the very same moment as the friend above, he opened a ticket 30min later from when the ticket above created and he got an answer in no more than 24hours (case resolved really quick and we thought that it would be the same).

Thank you again

EDIT: Case solved! Thank you Gaile! You are awesome! Keep it up and help us as you do!))

(edited by pngs.3798)

Posted by: DestinyUnicorn.3091

DestinyUnicorn.3091

Thank you very much for resolving my issue, keep up the good work

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: Thursday, 13 December

121211-002403 Resolved
121207-000975, 121207-001031  I followed up on this today. The chest was or soon will be sent.
121210-001695 We cannot replace items, and we do not restore/roll-back accounts due to accidental deletions but only in cases of account compromise.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Ineedmoney.8570

Ineedmoney.8570

#121212-002140 my brothers account was hacked then he was dealing with support who got him a password reset now changed his password logged on for a few seconds to be kicked off and account susspended while they deal with the hacking we have tried to contact suppoirt on the matter but still have heard no response from them they were great in getting the account back but now they wont reply so we can get the account unbanned/susspended

p.s its been days and no response and still cant log into the game or forums on his own account still getting the message ‘’ we have detected that your account may have been accessed by an unauthorised individual. for security, further access to the account has been suspended untill this matter can be resolved. to restore access to this account please contact support’’ we have and still have had no answer what is going on at least if some form of contact would happen it would ease the fustration but not a word its ridiculous # 121212-002140 need help

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Dances With Skulls.6054

Dances With Skulls.6054

Just wanted to update you and let you know I still have not gotten the chest at this time. I also updated my ticket last night to let them know. Thanks so much for your help with this matter. Ticket #121207-000975

Update: As of 5pm est 12/14 still not received.

(edited by Dances With Skulls.6054)

Posted by: Feycat.4370

Feycat.4370

My ticket is #121213-000204

All I need is a simple password reset and a change of email.

I’ve provided the code that came with ordering the game TWICE, I’m communicating through the original email that I signed up with, I’ve given the last 4 digits of the CC used to buy the game, and yet after the initial “we’re escalating your ticket” (why??) email, I’ve received no communication.

I haven’t been hacked, I don’t need anything “restored” – I just need my password reset, and I can’t log into the game til that happens. In the meantime, I’m missing out on Wintersday, I missed my guild’s event yesterday, and my chances of feeling like dropping $ on gems for the holiday event is rapidly dwindling.

Gaile, can you kick someone in the tail on this? It shouldn’t even be a complicated ticket.

Game enjoyment increases as time spent on the forums decreases.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hi,

i need someone to look into or investigate, on one of the players that joined my fractal run this week, if thats even possible.

During that run, i was forced to leave the game/group, simply because i have a zero tolerance, when it comes to insults and general bad behaviour.

One of the players decided to insult one of the other players, and i wondered why he/she didnt react at all, a minor indirect low punch to me included, but that wasnt the problem.

I dropped, left the party knowing that its just a game and i could re run the Dungeon anytime. Apparently, either the bad apple or one of the other players thinks diffrently and thought he or she had to send me a mail, letting me know what an #@|#€~i am/was…

Tried to contact this person, but im on his/her iggy list. No chance to actually talk to said person, not sure if taht would even help me. Problem comes, when all it takes is a “bad expierence/run” in an mmorpg, to get

- ingame gold spam again, after 2 months or more?

So, the person who sent me his best wishes or the bad apple of that run, gave away my Character name, even worse i got one mail today with Subject : <Account Name> and the usually nonsense…

TL;DR- kinda

Before that run, i don´t even recall any spam mails at all. After that run, 1x mail per day.

Thank you very much,
Kyma

Please report this to the Support Team. Provide as many details as possible. They will investigate.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

My ticket is #121213-000204

All I need is a simple password reset and a change of email.

I’ve provided the code that came with ordering the game TWICE, I’m communicating through the original email that I signed up with, I’ve given the last 4 digits of the CC used to buy the game, and yet after the initial “we’re escalating your ticket” (why??) email, I’ve received no communication.

I haven’t been hacked, I don’t need anything “restored” – I just need my password reset, and I can’t log into the game til that happens. In the meantime, I’m missing out on Wintersday, I missed my guild’s event yesterday, and my chances of feeling like dropping $ on gems for the holiday event is rapidly dwindling.

Gaile, can you kick someone in the tail on this? It shouldn’t even be a complicated ticket.

The team is not able to change your log-in / username as you requested. They are investigating.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Dances With Skulls.6054

Dances With Skulls.6054

Thanks so much!

Attachments:

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Thanks so much!

Happy to help!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Ineedmoney.8570

any news on mine yet gaile? im missing winters day!

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

Ticket 121124-000311 was submitted on November 23rd (3 weeks ago) and has not been touched at all. Thank you

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

Posted by: Annie.5431

Annie.5431

Wow Zaith, looking at the duration of your wait makes me feel bad lol. I apologize for my impatience, but i also do not want to miss out on wintersday…

121215-000081

I would like to get at least a response. I PMd you Gaile. Thank you very much for your time. I hope everyone’s issues get resolved before wintersday.

Zaith.9132

Ticket 121124-000311 was submitted on November 23rd (3 weeks ago) and has not been touched at all. Thank you

So the Wintersday update came pretty late, and I think I like that, because it gave the best chance of people being able to enjoy it. Then it hit me.

I want to pass my turn, even though it’s been 3 weeks because the problem with my account doesn’t prevent me from logging. In the spirit of wintersday, I didn’t give a second thought to asking my ticket be shuffled behind those who as of yet cannot play <333 Mine doesn’t seem a terribly important issue, but if it’s deemed not a priority for this long, I would trust the support team and concede to having someone else be able to play

Ineedmoney.8570

‘’I have responded to your other forum post. Please find it. Do not post multiple posts about the same subject, just as you must not submit multiple tickets about the same issue.
The team will help you as soon as they are able to do so.’’

hi gaile i havnt had response to my post/ or cant find one on the forums nor the support account am i going to have to go another day with out any kind of explanation? im starting to get very fustrated with the lack of help/support or contact from anyone

(edited by Ineedmoney.8570)

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I hate to jump the gun on this, but my ticket [121208-001870] just turned three days old very recently. I’m waiting on an account rollback and as such it won’t really do me much good to play until I get it. The ticket was merged with my original hack support request, which I imagine is affecting my response time.

My account was hacked on 07 DEC sometime between 2-3am EST. Access was promptly restored the next day around 4pm EST, predictably stripped of items and gold. In an amazing stroke of luck, account rollbacks were announced this week and I requested one at 12:45am EST on 12 DEC.

Gaile, in the “Multiple Tickets: Don’t Do It!” thread, you mentioned that compromised accounts are a top priority for the support team. Does that include the rollback process, or does it refer only to account recovery itself? The support I received in regaining access to my account and setting up my e-mail authentication was excellent.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

Posted by: Perfectxshot.6712

Perfectxshot.6712

reference #: [121212-000290], just turned 3 days, but just thought id post here, as the only answer ive gotten was “I am escalating your ticket to our Senior Team to research your issue. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.”

Thanks again, and i await a response.

EDIT: just noticed right now that my ticket was closed after posting on here, dont know if thats normal, but my issue wasn’t resolved or even addressed…again if thats normal then nvm

(edited by Perfectxshot.6712)

Posted by: Leek.9143

Leek.9143

Ticket # 121202-002377

My friend had his account compromised, support closed the account whilst they assigned a new CD key for security reasons.

Last response was on the 12th Dec and nothing has happened since.

thank you

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

This appears to be for account issues older than three days but what about game breaking problems that are older than three days? IE: I can’t invite new players to the guild? Error 3040. Seems this has been around for about 3 months now.
ref # 121211-000604. I’m basically being told to sit around and wait while the guild deteriorates.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

following tickets are open and have not been addressed or responded to:

forum appeal 121212-001980 Updated 12/12/2012

No Summary 121205-000112 Unresolved 12/04/2012

suspension 121127-003071 Updated 11/27/2012

A user has replied to an automated PM 121127-000574 Unresolved 11/27/2012

these are all tickets of separate incidents involving the forums. Does arenanet not currently provide support to forum issues, or is it all handled by the non anet moderators themselves? who do they answer to and why will they or arena net not respond to the tickets opened?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

Arkanfel.8403

I’m quickly losing my patience with this. I understand that research and verification are necessary, but my ticket was merged with the original hack support request (as I mentioned) and the response I got from the GM seemed to indicate that said research and verification had already been carried out. He double-checked with me that this was something I really wanted to do (which I appreciate) but that was three days ago.

I’m not sure ANet realizes that for many hacked players, having access back doesn’t do us any good if any progress we make in the days following restoration needs to be wiped for a rollback. I have a sneaking suspicion that account rollbacks are de-prioritized compared to account restorations, and this is bad policy for a number of reasons—not the least of which being that I am a regular gem buyer and have had no reason to play let alone purchase them for three days now.

Posted by: Nuzta.8352

Nuzta.8352

I’d submitted a ticket a month back
121121-001515
My account was suspended because of a fraud key.

I’ve added a new key, bought yesterday on the special 15$ off discount, and submitted a request for the account to be un-suspended. The ticket was merged with the above ticket, but my account still says it’s suspended.

I haven’t got any official word from ArenaNet for the entire month, but since my friend who had the same issue did get a reply after chasing it up on reddit, I assumed I’d have to do the same (he bought the fraud keys originally, and the new key now).

Could something be done please?

Posted by: enlightened.5396

enlightened.5396

Hi,

I would be grateful if you could provide an answer to my ticket 121118-002162 which has been unanswered for 7 days now when you get a chance.

Many thanks.

IGN – San Jacinto
Vanishing Legacy (VALE)

Posted by: Rayvinlunatic.7256

Rayvinlunatic.7256

Hello Gaile, It is great to talk to you. Sorry it had to be on these terms
I have heard that you are a magic worker.
I have two tickets in, and have gotten a BS answer from both, so i turn to you for help. Both of my tickets are in regards to a very liked event.
121215-000855
121215-000828
These are the tix numbers and the response I got was saying that they are unable to do anything about this. So i come to you because you helped my guild mate Dances With Skulls.6054 when she had a issue. The Jormag issue my wife and I both experienced and she was given the same response. what worse is that in the responce they told me that these are both issues they know about and are still willing to not do anything
Please magic Gaile, help us! lol
P.S. my wife’s user name is Tokie.5374
Thank you so much Gaile

(edited by Rayvinlunatic.7256)

Arkanfel.8403

Please disregard my posts. I’ve now waited long enough for a rollback that I could have probably replaced most of my lost items on my own simply by playing the game. I have updated my ticket requesting that my rollback be canceled. I’d rather play now than wait X more days.

I don’t know if this was standard procedure or I just feel through the cracks, but I’m pretty dismayed with having to wait 5 days for a rollback. I get the feeling you guys are overwhelmed or understaffed, and you have my sympathy for that :/

Thank you for your time, and good luck fighting off the hacker scum!

Posted by: Stanley.5914

Stanley.5914

I’ve updated my ticket several times but my problem was never really solved. So here’s my ticket number: 121128-000546.

Thank you, support team.

Posted by: kingfabio.8571

kingfabio.8571

On 12/11/2012, I submitted a ticket whose number is [Incident: 121211-000872] for a guy scamming me. He told me that he was going to sell me Dusk for 200g. I have a screenshot of the exact conversion and everything. I sent him 200g and then he logged off without sending me dusk. I don’t care if you ban the guy or not, I just want my gold back so that I can get Dusk.

Delete Conversation for Privacy reasons

It has now been six days and I have not heard anything back from you guys. What should I do?

You guys really should put in some kind of trading system other than the Trading post so that players can negotiate prices with other players or at least CoD mail or something.

My in game name is kingfabio.8571. I have the screen shot which I have sent with the ticket as well as posted on your facebook.

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

On 12/11/2012, I submitted a ticket whose number is [Incident: 121211-000872] for a guy scamming me. He told me that he was going to sell me Dusk for 200g. I have a screenshot of the exact conversion and everything. I sent him 200g and then he logged off without sending me dusk. I don’t care if you ban the guy or not, I just want my gold back so that I can get Dusk. The conversation is as followed:

Delete Conversation for Privacy reasons

It has now been six days and I have not heard anything back from you guys. What should I do?

You guys really should put in some kind of trading system other than the Trading post so that players can negotiate prices with other players or at least CoD mail or something.

My in game name is kingfabio.8571. I have the screen shot which I have sent with the ticket as well as posted on your facebook.

Most likely what will happen is they will give the guy a 72 hour suspension and you will not get your gold back. It has been my experience in the past that Anet does little, if anything, to discourage this type of behavior.

Dragonbrand since day 1

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: tonaga.6813

tonaga.6813

Ok I will first start out by saying that im not the one that needs help its my friend. 6 days ago he got a temp 3 day ban first there was no reason given for the ban. Second like i said this was 6 days ago, only a generic holding e-mail nothing else. Third the ban has yet to be lifted for no reason explained. hes tried the phone but there not helpful and wount put him through to support. Cant get on the fourms, cant get anything from you people at all. So im doing this for him. [Incident: 121211-002558] this is his ticket number.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

these are all tickets of separate incidents involving the forums. Does arenanet not currently provide support to forum issues, or is it all handled by the non anet moderators themselves? who do they answer to and why will they or arena net not respond to the tickets opened?

This is the Account Issues forum. This thread — and indeed this entire sub-forum — is not at all intended to address issues related to the forums themselves.

For issues, problems, suggestions, or other topics relating to the Guild Wars 2 Forums, please address your concerns to Forums@Arena.Net. I would highly suggest you not submit multiple tickets. If you wish to complain about something, you can update an existing ticket, but submitting four seems excessive.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Most likely what will happen is they will give the guy a 72 hour suspension and you will not get your gold back. It has been my experience in the past that Anet does little, if anything, to discourage this type of behavior.

We spent a great deal of time and resources to develop a Trading Post and spend it still, ensuring that the system works smoothly. The TP is a very effective means of discouraging scamming. It flat out prevents it! If players choose to go outside the system, please do not point to inadequacy on the part of ArenaNet, for that would be both inaccurate and unfair. Scamming is fully preventable using the robustly developed system offered within the game.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Updated: Friday through Monday, 14 – 17 December

121118-002162 Resolved
121213-000204 Resolved
121215-000081 Resolved
121121-001515 I followed up on this today.
121124-000311 I followed up on this today.
121128-000546 I followed up on this today.
121202-002377 I followed up on this today.
121212-000290 The team is not able to restore the account or replace theitem.
121211-000604 This is a known, non-account issue; the team is working on it.
121211-002558 Under review; the credit card holder contacted us to report fraudulent use of his/her credit card.
121215-000828, 121215-000855 We are unable to give you replacement items. The Karka Chest situation was entirely different; individual replacements are not supported.
121208-001870 You did not respond to the offer to restore your account; please access the existing ticket and let them know you approve the restoration.
121211-000872 Please use the Trading Post in the future; it was developed to eliminate scamming.
121211-002086 Your friend’s account was terminated. Please do not ask us to review final decisions.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Gene Rojo.4207

Gene Rojo.4207

[Incident: 121215-001861]

Gaile Gray. Please check out my Ticket. It’s been 3 days

The Support said they will look into my issue. But it’s already beeen 3 days Please recover my account as soon as possible I want to have a nice Christmas with Guildwars2.

Zaith.9132

121124-000311 I followed up on this today.

I’m assuming it takes a while for the system to display a follow up, because the ticket has not been updated. I’ll come back to this thread if it hasn’t updated in a few days. Thanks Gaile! <3

Cover Girl.2580

This is the Account Issues forum. This thread — and indeed this entire sub-forum — is not at all intended to address issues related to the forums themselves.

For issues, problems, suggestions, or other topics relating to the Guild Wars 2 Forums, please address your concerns to Forums@Arena.Net. I would highly suggest you not submit multiple tickets. If you wish to complain about something, you can update an existing ticket, but submitting four seems excessive.

actually Gail, ANYTIME you send an email to Forums@arena.net, it opens a support ticket, and the ticket goes unanswered, and the anet employees i reach out to say to send an email to that same address. SO what you are basically telling me… is that if we have an issue with the forums, forget it, since no one at arenanet handles the issues and that any real problems are considered to be simple complaints? I will take your high suggestion into consideration but I am following the directions of yourself and others to send emails to the Forums@arena.net address…. and it opens a support ticket, only to be told not to open said tickets as it is excessive. see the viscous circle of confusion and lack of support? why cant someone just own it, and say that the forums are basically a non supported area and that arena net leaves it to its own devices? would be much better than sending us on wild goose chases with an email address (forums@arena.net) that just goes to a trashcan.

ALSO, most importantly, as pointed out in the initial email, EACH ticket is for separate incidents, so do you suggest I update ONE ticket with multiple problems> or opening a new ticket for each INDIVIDUAL problem?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

Posted by: DreadClaymore.7680

DreadClaymore.7680

My fiance and I bought 2 digital copy’s of Guild Wars 2 from the official site. We then waited excitedly for 12 hours for it to download onto both of our computers. 16 hours into game play I randomly had a message pop up saying “Account blocked due to unacceptable behavior". Now when I try to log back in it says “Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue” I have lodged a ticket and am going on day 3 of not being able to play. I have not breached any rules or did anything to disrupt the peace whatsoever and my character name is in no way crude or offensive. I’m getting quite frustrated because i just bought the game to have something to do on my work holidays and Just really disappointed because I was really loving and enjoying this game and wish to continue to do so asap. I am posting this message from my fiance’s account because it wont let me log onto mine because i am suspended. Please help me if you can i would appreciate it greatly thank you

My ticket support receipt is : #121215-002277

Posted by: Rayvinlunatic.7256

Rayvinlunatic.7256

speaking about these two tix 121215-000828, 121215-000855 you are telling me that there are known issues where you will loose up to 4 exotics in the mystic forge while trying to get the precursor and there is nothing you can do about that. Or that you can spend a hour or better to defeat a map boss like jormag and your servers fail out and drop everyone and there is nothing that can be done about it? This is a huge flaw and a reason for this wonderful game that your team at Anet has made will fail. you count on micro transactions and People like myself give that to you in abundance. but when i loose things like Mystic forge stones, or exotics i use gold xfered from gems to buy get lost, and i do that because of another know issue like the Jormag event not given boxes because of a fault, or a server dump. You guys can do nothing, you basically have taken my cash and I have gotten nothing in return and that seems OK with your team? i am unsatisfied with that answer and I and my wife will not be buying anymore gems from your micro transaction store again. If you think i am joking about the amount of gems we buy (Because in the last 2 or 3 weeks it has been over 80$) i will show you the email confirmations of our purchases.
I am very disappointed and upset at the lack of action your team is willing to take on these issues, Known issues from your team.
A very displeased customer

Posted by: preystay.2538

preystay.2538

Posting on behalf of a friend who can no longer sign in to access the forums:

His account was suspended and his ticket has been open for over 3 days now.

The ticket # is 121214-002326

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

actually Gail, ANYTIME you send an email to Forums@arena.net, it opens a support ticket, and the ticket goes unanswered, and the anet employees i reach out to say to send an email to that same address. SO what you are basically telling me… is that if we have an issue with the forums, forget it, since no one at arenanet handles the issues and that any real problems are considered to be simple complaints? I will take your high suggestion into consideration but I am following the directions of yourself and others to send emails to the Forums@arena.net address…. and it opens a support ticket, only to be told not to open said tickets as it is excessive. see the viscous circle of confusion and lack of support? why cant someone just own it, and say that the forums are basically a non supported area and that arena net leaves it to its own devices? would be much better than sending us on wild goose chases with an email address (forums@arena.net) that just goes to a trashcan.

ALSO, most importantly, as pointed out in the initial email, EACH ticket is for separate incidents, so do you suggest I update ONE ticket with multiple problems> or opening a new ticket for each INDIVIDUAL problem?

forums@arena.net
I sent an email to that address, took a while for them to reply, but they did. It’s not a trash can, it’s just slower than you’d hope for.

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Posted by: Litori.7540

Litori.7540

Account was hacked. Submitted ticket and provided requested information. 121216-003257

Posted by: Nuzta.8352

Nuzta.8352

121121-001515 I followed up on this today.

Hi Gaile,

When you say followed up, does that mean it’s being looked into?
My account is still suspended and I still haven’t received a reply

Saumya

EDIT: Hm… It’s been another day and no response or action.

121121-001515 – Re-review? I think you missed it even though it says you followed up. i.e. no action or response.

(edited by Nuzta.8352)

Posted by: Litori.7540

Litori.7540

Im trying to get my account restored back to a previous point because the hacker deleted all my items, transferred me from a US server to a EU server, and then was botting on my account. So far i’ve spoken to 3 GMs through the support ticket and all 3 of them do not seem to understand that I need a account restoration before my items were deleted and account was moved. The 3 GMs simply reset my password and changed my username. Please help!

121216-003257

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

We spent a great deal of time and resources to develop a Trading Post and spend it still, ensuring that the system works smoothly. The TP is a very effective means of discouraging scamming. It flat out prevents it! If players choose to go outside the system, please do not point to inadequacy on the part of ArenaNet, for that would be both inaccurate and unfair. Scamming is fully preventable using the robustly developed system offered within the game.

GW1 had a great “person to person” trading system that prevented scamming as long as you paid attention to the items/gold in the trading window. While I like the TP, not everyone does and others would prefer a more personal method of trade. I do agree the TP will eliminate scamming and fraud 100 %, but I’ll stand by my original comment as I have first hand experience with support in such matters in my previous 7+ years of playing GW1.

Now, another issue I’m going to bring up is a question I posted here 2 days ago. This reply I posted to someone else seemed to get your attention so I’m starting to see where priorities lie here. The question I asked 2 days ago was left unanswered and this one caught the red flag. I guess there’s a bit of “cherry picking” going on here. My original question was:
This appears to be for account issues older than three days but what about game breaking problems that are older than three days? IE: I can’t invite new players to the guild? Error 3040. Seems this has been around for about 3 months now.
ref # 121211-000604. I’m basically being told to sit around and wait while the guild deteriorates.

I’ve been trying to light a fire under someone for a week now on this and it’s going absolutely nowhere. I’m further discouraged that it seems to be an issue that’s been around as long as it has and it’s still happening. I know it’s not an account issue but I did try to ask where I could post or what I could do with it.

Ok I see in your updates I’m basically being told the same thing support says. “121211-000604 This is a known, non-account issue; the team is working on it.”
Sorry I’m tired of hearing this for over a week. It’s been a problem since mid-September so obviously nothing is being done. Tomorrow I’m contacting the BBB and looking into other ways to remedy the fact I’m playing a defective game.

Dragonbrand since day 1

(edited by Greens Daily Ritual.9025)

Posted by: Lascivious.4936

Lascivious.4936

Hi
kindly checked my friend’s ticket number
Disabled account [Incident: 121207-003674]
this is 3 days old since 12/16/2012 09:15 AM
and there’s no response
and havent resolve
he buyed a new serial code and he wants to
reapply it
thank you

Posted by: Kacper H.1643

Kacper H.1643

I need help…
Blocked/Suspended Account
121215-002451
no response, 4 days old…

Posted by: Gene Rojo.4207

Gene Rojo.4207

[Incident: 121215-001861]
Gaile Gray. Please check out my Ticket. It’s been 3 days

Hoping for your reply and help

Cover Girl.2580

forums@arena.net
I sent an email to that address, took a while for them to reply, but they did. It’s not a trash can, it’s just slower than you’d hope for.

my first was filed nov 27th. this seems excessively slow for a company to provide support in such a long time frame, or not as it currently is. then i’m met with " send another email but stop filing tickets",,, even though the emails open tickets.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

Posted by: Phailz.8374

Phailz.8374

Need help. Been trying to get assistance with this for 3 days now, not even heard a whisper about my my problem. Three days ago I left my house to go watch the Hobbit when I returned my lvl 32 necro was no longer on my account I want to play but it is pointless to play if my account is going to get rolled back, more importantly i want my necro back.

Customer —- via CSS Web 12/15/2012 08:27 PM
I went to watch a movie and when i came back my lvl 32 necro named —-———- was no longer on my account how could this happen?

Response Alexis via Email 12/16/2012 06:32 AM
Hello —-.

Thank you for contacting us.

I am escalating your ticket to our Restorations Team for further assistance. Once your ticket has been reviewed, someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Regards,
The Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com

Customer —-—— via CSS Web 12/16/2012 11:01 AM
I’m curious about an update to my ticket, not heard much on the situation.

Customer———- via CSS Web 12/17/2012 11:18 AM
I have still not heard anything about my missing character, i have done research on the subject and found that the account would be rolled back, im curious if this will happen bc currently i am not playing for fear of losing progress.

Customer —-——- via CSS Web 12/17/2012 06:02 PM
Why is it taking so long for a response?

121216-000342

(edited by Phailz.8374)