ok NSP orb arena right?

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

6/21: DH / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

People are way too friendly.

I’ll flat out say that DH and IOJ have shown the least amount of individual skill out of every matchup I have seen so far.

You have absolutely no individual or small party people roaming, and your zergs during EST prime time have zero situation awareness. In IOJ’s favor, at least they try to fight outside of camps when they only “slightly” outnumber me, or the small party I run with.

DH on the other hand, holy hell you guys hide even when it is 2 to 1 odds, while I was solo on a warrior of all things. In our guild mumble, I don’t even call you DH anymore. On my thief (stealthless build btw), I now just call you free loot bags if I see you running around solo or in a small party.

Hopefully we get matched up with BP or GOM again, so that there are some guilds that know how to fight. I’m convinced that DH would be bottom of tier8 if they didn’t have a sea of stupid to throw at walls and doors.

Lol this is Funny….GRIM has dispatched every small force we have come across ( we have also been beaten) Darkhaven has lots of small skirmish sized groups. and I promise you fallyse and togo have made love to your sofa a few times as well.

so lets not fake the funk about DH not having good small man teams…it just makes you look like melon heads and Hair Lips.

Jaxx of GRIM
Abusing a Couch in a Borderlands Near you <3

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

Ok NSP duelists plz come out to your orb arena for duels. We are still there.

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

I did say EST primetime is when I play. Sorry but I am at work now.

See, I remember the guild names of decent players, such as PAXA and the former KING guild from SF. None come to mind from DH or IOJ right now.

I don’t recall seeing any GRIM of note, but I’d be happy to fight you. My warrior is specced for group play (and has been absolutely pummeling your zergs to the tune of 50+ badges a night in about 2 hours), and I just got that guy to 80 a few days ago. I’m not really good enough on the warrior to make it worth fighting in any serious duel, as it is just setup to stunlock and survive.

I’ll bring my ranger or my thief, it really doesn’t matter. I’ll be on tonight from 7pm EST to around 11pm EST, send me a whisper. Maybe you guys have some actual talent and can make me eat my words, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Oh and TROL has been out with 2-3 people every night this week, killing a LOT more than dying.

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

(edited by TheLaughingMan.7951)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Lol this is Funny….GRIM has dispatched every small force we have come across ( we have also been beaten)

That registers a zero on my Coherent Statement Meter.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Props to DH crew holding NSP BL briar

It was a pain to crack and we had an ioj hills rush just as the wall finally went down b
Made me think

<3

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I love my new garrison but I think it needs some repainting. Is green ok with you guys?

No, paint it the color of PvDoor. Ty.

OMG not another PvDoor rant. 40 NSP is not PvDoor dude, try to count. You got resistance in there.

Yeah PvDoor my kitten . Look at the picture, you don’t have people in there. Really, NO ONE! As in NO ONE!

No orange swords came up so obviously it wasn’t 40. We can count together. But i guess i can let you have your kitten boosts, you might need it for next match up.

look again at the minimap, there are orange swords lol…

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear SE guild and the rest of DH,

You guys honestly think we are hacking.. that’s just plain sad. Please show proof or atleast tell me what hax we or I am supposedly using…

At first I thought it was funny. Now that I know you guys are serious , its plain ole sad……

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I have yet to see an XOXO hack. I have seen them stomp my kitten but no hacks. I know i’m a small perspective of DH but just stating what I have seen. They are very good players.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Nessuno.1253

FIGHT NIGHT IS ON NSP BL ORB ARENA GET THERE.

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Can’t believe you did not want to fight for 2 hrs, lol

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I want to watch the fights!!!! kitten at work. Someone should stream fight night so I can watch it while at work.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Fun Fights to the DH that came to the orb arena.

(Crit Sinn)Nsp thief

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

We’re having a fight night? GRRR. I won’t be home till like 10:00 tonight… Everyone will probably be gone by then. -.-

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Nessuno.1253

That was more like fight day lol. Lets do it again later!

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

That was more like fight day lol. Lets do it again later!

Dude your graphics are so low that I am surprised you could even see me.
Like for reals.

Dueling continued down at south NSP bl by the windmill.
Bring your guild, bring your friends.
But no nubs.
I’ve already had to troll someone to death.

Yes thats possible.
Sandwich turtle.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

That picture is both funny and disturbing. o__o

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I have yet to see an XOXO hack. I have seen them stomp my kitten but no hacks. I know i’m a small perspective of DH but just stating what I have seen. They are very good players.

Thank you, your comment is much appreciated.

Our guys in XOXO play long hours and are arguably some of the best pvpers I have ever met. To discredit them all, by claiming omfghaxor is sad. Its not even like its a joke. The people I spoke with today claimed I was haxing even after I stood there and let them kill me…

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: manabevulkan.9527

manabevulkan.9527

Thank you, your comment is much appreciated.

Our guys in XOXO play long hours and are arguably some of the best pvpers I have ever met. To discredit them all, by claiming omfghaxor is sad. Its not even like its a joke. The people I spoke with today claimed I was haxing even after I stood there and let them kill me…

yea, you guys play so well that we consider it hax

Dr. Faux (asuran necro)
[SE] guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I’m fairly sure XOXO thieves all use the auto-click hack. They don’t even have to press 2 to heartseeker.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Oh NSP zerg. Y u so gud?! Rams didnt work and that PD mesmer bombed the cat site, so the answer must be bigger siege, right? 3 dudes kept them out for almost 3 ticks.

Well, as much at it is funny. I do that quite often if I got a lot of people in a zerg. I put 2 trebs down it gets the job done faster compared to rams. Or, just for the heck of it.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

To the [oS] warrior and [OM] mesmer of NSP in EB JP, thanks for the duel guys. It was fun! Hope we can do it again later before we go on separate ways after the reset.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Nessuno.1253

Just got back on. NSP windmill right? We could go to the orb arena again. Ill just sit in the arena till I hear otherwise.

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Nessuno.1253

Did all the zergs drive the duelists away? I swear I havent seen a group of less than 20 tonight. Its Thursday WTF. Still at NSP orb arena btw.

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

(edited by Nessuno.1253)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

oh zerghaven how I envy your overwhelming numbers…

oh well, atleast I we alot of fun fortifying NSP’s hills all the way to mortar’s

Attachments:

Hi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I’m fairly sure XOXO thieves all use the auto-click hack. They don’t even have to press 2 to heartseeker.

I actually sent all the other XOXO thieves a macro that makes it so when you press any key, it registers as 19238757986198 times hitting 2.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: getwaldoed.7304

getwaldoed.7304

ALL HAIL THE FLAME RAM!

ALL HAIL THE FLAME RAM!

ALL HAIL THE FLAME RAM!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

NSP you guys are coppin love from all angles!

DARK ISLE OF JANTHAVEN ANYONE?

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Nice double-teaming tonight! DH and iOJ held each other’s hands as they squeezed the life blood out of our keep tonight. Every time we ran to get Dane back, iOj was turtling the camp, waiting to stop us. Back at the keep, DH was assaulting the opposing side. Pretty suspicious stuff if you ask me. NSP is chronically Outmanned as it is. Do you guys REALLY need to team up to beat us?

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

in Match-ups

Nessuno.1253

ALL HAIL THE FLAME RAM!

ALL HAIL THE FLAME RAM!

ALL HAIL THE FLAME RAM!

The God of Flame Ram has been appeased. Now all we must do is place a Flame Ram in every chokepoint and let him feed on the ashes of our foes…

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Nice double-teaming tonight! DH and iOJ held each other’s hands as they squeezed the life blood out of our keep tonight. Every time we ran to get Dane back, iOj was turtling the camp, waiting to stop us. Back at the keep, DH was assaulting the opposing side. Pretty suspicious stuff if you ask me. NSP is chronically Outmanned as it is. Do you guys REALLY need to team up to beat us?

If you read the previous posts, IoJ wanted to double team DH to make this matchup even…but NSP wanted to have ‘fun’ and play WvW like it ‘should’ be played, this is what they wanted, this is what they get

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Entropy.4732

If you read the previous posts, IoJ wanted to double team DH to make this matchup even…but NSP wanted to have ‘fun’ and play WvW like it ‘should’ be played, this is what they wanted, this is what they get

Oh I get it, so iOJ wanted to cheat, NSP (who has a noble commitment to never double teaming) didn’t want to cheat, so we deserve to be targeted? Makes sense. Wait… No it doesn’t. Double teaming is cheating. Plain and simple. I lost all respect for IOJ tonight.

in Match-ups

Entropy.4732

NSP you guys are coppin love from all angles!

DARK ISLE OF JANTHAVEN ANYONE?

Pathetic. This double teaming ruins WvW and frankly, double teaming against an already Outmanned server who is behind in points is nothing to be proud of.

in Match-ups

Nessuno.1253

IOJ y u no fight night?! At least a few from DH came but it was mostly NSP. and I never saw TROL even when you said you were on. Was hoping you would teach me a thing or two

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Oh I get it, so iOJ wanted to cheat, NSP (who has a noble commitment to never double teaming) didn’t want to cheat, so we deserve to be targeted? Makes sense. Wait… No it doesn’t. Double teaming is cheating. Plain and simple. I lost all respect for IOJ tonight.

Yes, choosing to attack the strongest server who has a clear lead in points instead of attacking the server in 2nd/3rd all the time is cheating, you do not understand WvW. As many people have stated WvW is designed this way on purpose, the 2 weaker servers are meant to attack the strongest server. NSP kept attacking us when we’d focus DH, so we thought we might focus you for the rest of the week, deal with it bub

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I actually sent all the other XOXO thieves a macro that makes it so when you press any key, it registers as 19238757986198 times hitting 2.

I knew it! And there’s proof! BAN PLZ

Edit: blahblah double team. Yep.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Entropy.4732

Yes, choosing to attack the strongest server who has a clear lead in points instead of attacking the server in 2nd/3rd all the time is cheating, you do not understand WvW. As many people have stated WvW is designed this way on purpose, the 2 weaker servers are meant to attack the strongest server. NSP kept attacking us when we’d focus DH, so we thought we might focus you for the rest of the week, deal with it bub

No, you’re dead wrong. That is NOT how WvW is designed. And targeting us is truly pathetic. We have a POLICY in NSP. A code of ETHICS. Since launch we NEVER double team. It’s considered a very shameful practice in NSP. You were asking us to break our ethical code. And now you take offense? Absurd. Cheat if you must, but don’t justify your cheating with self-righteousness.

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Oh double teaming is a form of cheating?

I didn’t get the memo, can someone email it to me please. ANET, you there?

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

No, you’re dead wrong. That is NOT how WvW is designed. And targeting us is truly pathetic. We have a POLICY in NSP. A code of ETHICS. Since launch we NEVER double team. It’s considered a very shameful practice in NSP. You were asking us to break our ethical code. And now you take offense? Absurd. Cheat if you must, but don’t justify your cheating with self-righteousness.

Is whining a form of cheating too?

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Bet you guys don’t have Johnny Depp working at your trading post.

Attachments:

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

IOJ y u no fight night?! At least a few from DH came but it was mostly NSP. and I never saw TROL even when you said you were on. Was hoping you would teach me a thing or two

Seriously, with the very small WvW population we have we need all man on deck. Hahahahaha!

Commander: Stack on me.
All: We’re all here.
Comander: Ok, with only the 3 of us let’s find some sentry to kill.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

I find solace in a few facts that can’t be denied regardless of the PPT score.

#1. IOJ was the highest rated server in the matchup and performed beyond terribly. In fact the second highest rank loss out of 24 servers. In my book that is just simply pathetic. Factor in the huge Oceanic presence that faces almost no opposition and this glaring failure is even more monumental.

#2. DH Has the lowest rank gain out of any server who actually gained rank if you don’t include the match-up featuring the #1,2,3 servers all facing each other. Having superior numbers at almost any given time throughout the matchup they truthfully accomplished very little given the massive numbers advantage.

The facts don’t lie and anyone can go see for themselves. NSP is extremely outmanned and lacks any real oceanic presence….at all. For them to do as well as it did speaks volumes about DH and IoJ.

I don’t blame IoJ for desperately wanting and needing to doubleteam any server they can get to agree to do it. I mean look at that performance lol.

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

I knew it! And there’s proof! BAN PLZ

Edit: blahblah double team. Yep.

Aha! He admitted!

LOL!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

#1. IOJ was the highest rated server in the matchup and performed beyond terribly. In fact the second highest rank loss out of 24 servers. In my book that is just simply pathetic. Factor in the huge Oceanic presence that faces almost no opposition and this glaring failure is even more monumental.

#2. DH Has the lowest rank gain out of any server who actually gained rank if you don’t include the match-up featuring the #1,2,3 servers all facing each other. Having superior numbers at almost any given time throughout the matchup they truthfully accomplished very little given the massive numbers advantage.

The facts don’t lie and anyone can go see for themselves. NSP is extremely outmanned and lacks any real oceanic presence….at all. For them to do as well as it did speaks volumes about DH and IoJ.

I don’t blame IoJ for desperately wanting and needing to doubleteam any server they can get to agree to do it. I mean look at that performance lol.

Are there any letters? All I can see is **** ******* * ** ** * * **.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Here is a little of the double teaming going on…….

Nice aim IoJ, we got DESTROYED.

Attachments:

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

Are there any letters? All I can see is **** ******* * ** ** * * **.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

Being from DH, and playing lots of WvW, We are NOT teaming with ioj. IMHO, IOJ, waits for us to hit something, and then takes advantage the best they can of the situation. If they know we are hitting your keep, they simply go take something while most of you are busy with us.

As far as NSP being outmaned, I can tell you, you guys have handed us our behinds in battles lots of times. Even came close to taking our entire DH Border Lands. There have been many nights we have had to Run to this side of the map to fight of IOJ, then run back and fight NSP on the other side of the map.

IMHO, Some of your problems fall on your commanders. If they see us and IOJ fighting over a keep, they should be hitting us or IOJ. You had ONE massive zerg taking our BL one night. You guys could of EASY flew over to EB and taken us or IOJ keep.

With all due respect, NSP is to predictable. You have way to many defending a tower. If most of you are defending, well, we have you in the same spot to wipe you out. Few with arrow carts can be more dangerous problem. Cause while we are fighting with the few, your masses are taking something else.

You guys have given DH some epic battles, have taken us out more than once. A prime example, we are going after a keep, we are trebbing it, we have a decent size zerg ready to run in. NSP, stays in the keep to fight us. Most of you guys should of Way pointed out, and hit something of ours while we are working on that keep.

(edited by tym.3791)

in Match-ups

Entropy.4732

Is whining a form of cheating too?

All I want is a fair fight. NSP accepts our constant outmanned buff gracefully. We accept whatever is thrown at us. IOJ has some good players, but what we won’t accept is an unfair fight. I am also very suspicious about the timing of all this. IOJ decides to team up with DH at the exact moment that NSP starts to catch up in points? Hmmmmm…. Pretty obvious.

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Well, where was this Isle of Darkhaven alliance tonight when I got killed by IoJ about 7 times??? Bah, I am trying to keep my death count low here people.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Entropy.4732

Being from DH, and playing lots of WvW, We are NOT teaming with ioj. IMHO, IOJ, waits for us to hit something, and then takes advantage the best they can of the situation. If they know we are hitting your keep, they simply go take something while most of you are busy with us.

As far as NSP being outmaned, I can tell you, you guys have handed us our behinds in battles lots of times. Even came close to taking our entire DH Border Lands. There have been many nights we have had to Run to this side of the map to fight of IOJ, then run back and fight NSP on the other side of the map.

IMHO, Some of your problems fall on your commanders. If they see us and IOJ fighting over a keep, they should be hitting us or IOJ. You had ONE massive zerg taking our BL one night. You guys could of EASY flew over to EB and taken us or IOJ keep.

With all due respect, NSP is to predictable. You have way to many defending a tower. If most of you are defending, well, we have you in the same spot to wipe you out. Few with arrow carts can be more dangerous problem. Cause while we are fighting with the few, your masses are taking something else.

You guys have given DH some epic battles, have taken us out more than once.

All I know is IOj is bragging left and right that they are teamed up with DH and did so in order to “teach NSP a lesson” because our commanders refused to team up against you, DH. Maybe those IOJ posters are just trolls, and it certainly is relieving to hear you say that there is no formal alliance.