Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

it’s a new meta yo

6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Frankly I don’t care

Fair play is fair play, for every player on SoR running zoom hack there’s a player on Bg and JQ also running it.

The difference is that we just deal with it while you complain about it, you know just like everything else in the match up.

Name one JQ guild that has done so, we have told everyone on server it is not allowed no matter what it is even part of our community forums lol. Considering this is SOR’s reasoning for doing so is just shameful, I have no beef with SOR but you cant blame JQ on something JQ never does and if you see us do so and that person is part of a guild let us know. Btw just by my interpretations but it seems you think zoom hacking is ok if you don’t complain about it…either way keep it classy.

FoO and ATM have used it. If only you played in SEA time..

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Before IRON, BG was the only server with EU with RK and HB, just fyi. For almost 4-5 months, if not longer.

You didn’t hear any of the whining from any other server that BG is putting up now.

Back then the SoR South American population was huge. Time difference between EU and the South Amaricans is just 2-3 hours. I still remember fighting 60+ LUN in EU prime.

Also we´ve been fighting EU guilds on both IoJ and SBI. VoTF were on NA servers for months and were a great challenge.

Besides we ( the EU guilds on BG ) are glad that more EU guilds are joining the NA servers. We are just not happy about them not joining the only server in a matchup without EU coverage. We want 3 way fights as we get in NA prime.

Also if you read one of my former replies you would know that Ive told BG not to recruit more EU guilds for BG, and that I would leave BG should it happen.

Last I want to congratulate you on beeing a somewhat succesfull troll. Its been years since I played that game, but you are doing a descent job at catching a few fools.

^This is what makes the server so great. Goes to show Blackgate is about quality over quantity… Keep recruiting more EU SoR!

I laughed hard at this. Using the words ‘quality’ and ‘Blackgate’ in the same sentence. Next time pop the word ‘poor’ in there so we can make sense of it. hahahahaha.

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Frankly I don’t care

Fair play is fair play, for every player on SoR running zoom hack there’s a player on Bg and JQ also running it.

The difference is that we just deal with it while you complain about it, you know just like everything else in the match up.

Name one JQ guild that has done so, we have told everyone on server it is not allowed no matter what it is even part of our community forums lol. Considering this is SOR’s reasoning for doing so is just shameful, I have no beef with SOR but you cant blame JQ on something JQ never does and if you see us do so and that person is part of a guild let us know. Btw just by my interpretations but it seems you think zoom hacking is ok if you don’t complain about it…either way keep it classy.

FoO and ATM have used it. If only you played in SEA time..

I do and they do not, everytime they put AC’s on the corner of the gate it is to hit AC;s above where others AC’s cannot. Why? Because ATM has guys with Increased radius to just aim up and it hits your AC’s….Little different then having a AC on outside of lords way to north and firing inside but nice try.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squidlips.3817

Squidlips.3817

Blackgate Borderland was a laugh-factory tonight. I’ll just leave this here:

Attachments:

Straight Dumpstered [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squidlips.3817

Squidlips.3817

oh. this too.

Attachments:

Straight Dumpstered [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

I hate to be the one to tell you Kathy K but blackgate cheats just as much as the other servers. To cuddlestrike that said that all BG get along you know that is just false but you are right that if we didn’t like it we would just leave because a lot of us have left BG cause of some of the guilds on there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

K. I’ll start doing whatever I want, and when questioned it’s just my 17 monitors allowing me to do it.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Those who complained should keep quiet now. I highly suggest you guys do some research before complaining. So hilarious looking at daft people complaining.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bren.9320

Bren.9320

Eyefinity is officially supported feature by Anet.
Cant say I agree with this decision, but its Anets total ignorance about fact that it gives advantages in WvW that should be adressed, not the fact some players use it when Anet supports it.
Anyway, people need to stop shouting “cheats”. Its not cheating. Its using supported feature exactly for what it is supposed to do (wider FoV)
Here is a link to suggestion forum for you, you can try to change Anets view on Eyefinity use in WvW, but by now, its clear they just dont care enough to do anything.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions
And why are mods not doing their work in this thread? Every other post breaks forum rules.

Breny |IRON| Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Bren.9320)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faelaan.4681

Faelaan.4681

I wouldn’t call it cheating… “Ethically challenged” maybe but it’s certainly NOT cheating.

Anyway, I’m stuck at work… Can’t wait to start handing out bags to JQ and SoR cuz I lack skills.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Is the arrow cart thing a bannable offense?

SoR would be pretty empty if it was…

[HB]

in Match-ups

XIII.6351

Is the arrow cart thing a bannable offense?

BG wont be able to turtle up as well

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

The arrow cart thing you can do one of two things: Report and hope for the best, or contact a rep of said guild and have it dealt with. Its been weeks since anyone has complained about the use of ACs. Complaining on these forums aren’t gonna do kitten, js. Don’t go blaming an entire server on a personbeing a dumb kitten or an actual legit spot which can be done without the use of eyeinfinty or multiple monitors.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Goes to show Blackgate is about quality over quantity…

You’re welcome to 1v1 me if you think that’s true

Knowing you, you’d probably decline because you’re afraid of getting wrecked.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

SoR FEAR guild ac grandmaster lol

SoR style !

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

It’s not like you can lose a 1v1 as thief, just run and cloak all day

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

I’ve killed plenty of thieves solo, so this is not entirely accurate

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I hate to be the one to tell you Kathy K but blackgate cheats just as much as the other servers. To cuddlestrike that said that all BG get along you know that is just false but you are right that if we didn’t like it we would just leave because a lot of us have left BG cause of some of the guilds on there.

I do believe you need to reread my post. I never said everyone got along. I even stated that some people and or guilds might not get along. (General statement for all servers)

Please go and reread.
And if you left BG and found another group of people you enjoy gaming with then awesome! games are meant for fun. ….. not more stress!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

same people posting every week saying the same stuff. I post random youtube videos and such. But I wonder why some complain and continue to play and play and play.

my question is do you even have fun bro?

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

If it’s legit then people should probably stop wasting time complaining about it and just start using it themselves.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I’ve killed plenty of thieves solo, so this is not entirely accurate

Completely trash thieves don’t count

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

ATM really loves to hit SoR nowadays.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

FEAR have been endlessly accused of exploiting and there have been plenty of images and videos to show it.

Even if its this approved wider FOV system anet have approved, this guild is still pathetic for resorting to such tactics.

It’s morally exploiting and I for one would never do it on principle.

It’s also embarrassing on Anet’s behalf of allowing such a thing, hopefully they see this thread and the video of where AC’s can hit with this technology.

This aside I’m sure the fights this week will be good again…even if lame guilds resort to cheap tactics.

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

To the MERC charr warrior who got in behind the gate of Sunnyhill by accident,

You sir, are a credit to your guild. Jumping off the side of the keep and leaving as fast as you could.

Thank you sir.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

FEAR have been endlessly accused of exploiting and there have been plenty of images and videos to show it.

Even if its this approved wider FOV system anet have approved, this guild is still pathetic for resorting to such tactics.

It’s also embarrassing on Anet’s behalf of allowing such a thing, hopefully they see this thread and the video of where AC’s can hit with this technology.

This aside I’m sure the fights this week will be good again…even if lame guilds resort to cheap tactics.

How is it an exploit if Anet approves of this app? It is not morally wrong either, to do that. FEAR is pathetic? I highly suggest NOC fight them head on. Let’s see who is more pathetic, shall we.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Relax~

we are only tiny guild with 13 member trolling around WvW, most of us plays at SEA time
and from my information WE isn’t going anywhere…..

As WE’s GW2 leader, I can confirm this, we’re not interested in moving to tier 1 at the moment. We’ve had offers from SoR, , BG and TC, which is strange considering we’re just a 5-10 man havoc squad type force most nights.

We’re just a tiny little guild, and after eight or nine months of zerg fighting many of us are more interested in small WvW fights or SPvP.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Frankly I don’t care

When I command I can honestly say zoom hack is never used by JQ at my position.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

How is it an exploit if Anet approves of this app? It is not morally wrong either, to do that. FEAR is pathetic? I highly suggest NOC fight them head on. Let’s see who is more pathetic, shall we.

Wow responding to a valid criticism with a challenge to a fight. Thats some supr srs roleplaying there, that of a medieval brute.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Iron are willing to fight any BG or JQ guild in wvw open field or gvg please contact me in game to arrange a time and a place .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Carica.4729

Carica.4729

How is it an exploit if Anet approves of this app?

Can you hit inner siege without this tool? Think about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Wow responding to a valid criticism with a challenge to a fight. Thats some supr srs roleplaying there, that of a medieval brute.

after school, out in the schoolyard. You better be there. Ima gonna kick your kitten.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

The “others do it so its ok for us to do it” defence works so well doesn’t it.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

FEAR is pathetic? …. Let’s see who is more pathetic, shall we.

your words, not mine

We fought equal numbers of FEAR with one of our mongrel groups on Thursday last week down at their spawn camp area. Endless bags.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Now that they can’t dispute that video, they are trying very hard to justify that is it acceptable. Feel that sometimes its better not to say anything.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

On the other hand, let’s start a 2v1 against Blackgate. I’m messaging Waha right now.

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Now that they can’t dispute that video, they are trying very hard to justify that is it acceptable. Feel that sometimes its better not to say anything.

Unless Anet says it’s not allowed I don’t see why it would be unacceptable. For anyone not just SoR.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

It’s a shame SOR community tries to justify this. It just shows that it must be used extensively by their other commanders and not just FEAR.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Time for a break!

Score Update!

Intense night is what I’m hearing from the battlefield (from every server >.> )
Enjoy everyone!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Bren.9320

It’s a shame Anet tries to justify this. It just shows that money from Eyefinity users are more important then WvW balance.

FTFY

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Great Job tonight in EB by WM, holding onto an open SM, QL, Durios – who needs yaks!…

Anets newest patch – No yaks for QL Durios SM XD

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Great Job tonight in EB by WM, holding onto an open SM, QL, Durios – who needs yaks!…

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Bren.9320

Yep, we had this happen previous week, happened on 25th patch. Very annoying and it wont fix itself until Friday reset.
Just when we thought blue side of EB cant be any worse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Unless Anet says it’s not allowed I don’t see why it would be unacceptable. For anyone not just SoR.

Guides on using 3rd party software whether it is considered an exploit or not, there is such a post made by Anet.

I remember 1 of it stating that it made something possible which by right if without that software is impossible is actually considered an exploit.

E.g setup eyefinity to allow multiple monitors since you have 2, fine.
If you use a software which allows you to have a wider view that allows you to see things which you or other players normally wouldnt be able to see, that software is not being used as intended.

Its the intention of the user that says whether its an exploit or not.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abra.3056

Abra.3056

This entire thread is a giant pile of lol. I hope the mods close it and ban match-up threads between these three servers from here on out.

Buncha friggin drama queens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Before IRON, BG was the only server with EU with RK and HB, just fyi. For almost 4-5 months, if not longer.

You didn’t hear any of the whining from any other server that BG is putting up now.

Back then the SoR South American population was huge. Time difference between EU and the South Amaricans is just 2-3 hours. I still remember fighting 60+ LUN in EU prime.

Also we´ve been fighting EU guilds on both IoJ and SBI. VoTF were on NA servers for months and were a great challenge.

Besides we ( the EU guilds on BG ) are glad that more EU guilds are joining the NA servers. We are just not happy about them not joining the only server in a matchup without EU coverage. We want 3 way fights as we get in NA prime.

Also if you read one of my former replies you would know that Ive told BG not to recruit more EU guilds for BG, and that I would leave BG should it happen.

Last I want to congratulate you on beeing a somewhat succesfull troll. Its been years since I played that game, but you are doing a descent job at catching a few fools.

^This is what makes the server so great. Goes to show Blackgate is about quality over quantity… Keep recruiting more EU SoR!

This is amusing because according to KISS, some guy named “Choc Pudding” tried really hard to recruit them, he was in their TS going nuts trying to recruit that guild to BG. All this talk from BG about not recruiting EU or wanting to recruit EU just went out the window.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

“Choc Pudding”

Sounds to me like he was just hungry and wanted you to leave him alone :P

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

Anything that gives one person an advantage which the other doesn’t have free access to shouldn’t be used or allowed.

Completely disagree.

in Match-ups

XIII.6351

It’s a shame Anet tries to justify this. It just shows that money from Eyefinity users are more important then WvW balance.

FTFY

THIS.
It’s ANET’s fault tbh why wvw is unbalanced as kittenmeow. Promotes blobbing, buffed ac, and some bugs that they dont work on it right away. :/

Whoa… don’t even try to put the blame on A-Net about this.

Towards the end of the video, it’s a clear zoom hack… One would need an extra screen and a half even with the eyefinity based on where the AC was placed.

Screenshot taken from the eyefinity link on gw2 forums. So what’s your point again?

Attachments: