6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

This week’s matchup: SoR vs BG+JQ

Typical 2v1 accusations coming from SoR…

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Velzer.1325

Velzer.1325

Typical 2v1 accusations coming from SoR…

Haters gon’ hate

Phasor Domain [TSYM]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Hmm anyone wanna start a dance party in a bl, like a massive zerg dance party and even maybe a zerg v zerg dance off….

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Too much hating, needs more loving….
In conclusion, HAVE A SCORE UPDATE!

Was so happy I took SM for JQ. BG stole my first attempt, but then we ninjaed apaper SM. Still worked out well. I’m a rather rookie commander, so this was my first SM cap. LOL

:D
Very niiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!! I just caught up on the forums… so delayed. Lol
But congrats man! New commanders are always needed to! Keep at it!
I had a friend from SF claim buikdings for LOVE last night. I always get a laugh when someone from my server is like….." hang on a sec…. that building isnt our colour!?"

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

cuddlestrike dance off now

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

Score update. Keep pummeling them!

Hmm might I recommend a different armor dye to complement you’re weapons. But overall like the look. (maybe abyss with some green idk mess around a bit could hold some even sicker looks)

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

one of these weeks, everyone should take work/school/IRL off (if we don’t already) and play against each other 24/7 with respect to your “timezones”. and see how that plays out. just. for. kicks.

had a day off yesterdayD so tuesday is the new monday for this week. bah, mondays.

That’s just not going to happen as right now a lot of people now have university holidays. Therefore, those useless bums (umm I mean, uni students) will pretty much play whenever as they tend to have work on the weekends and not during the week.

And what do you do that allows you to play 20 hours a day?

A bit of a non-sequitur there, no-one does that.

There is def people that do that trust me someone in my guild has stayed up for 4 days strait, he also has 7 legendaries to show for because of the long hours he plays and someone else in my guild has 11 legendaries. Not sure if she stays up late but assuming she does.

If they find that a fulfilling way to spend life, good on them. I just wasn’t impressed by the personal tone of Jahns post, in that it made an assumption that I am unemployed and play games 20 hours per day. I have 2 jobs, and go to uni full time – since the holidays have started a lot of people including myself have more free time and a few of us chose to play games for whatever reason. Knock off the statements about RL unless you actually have a clue.

Totally agree. Nobody has the right to know someone’s life outside this game and they shouldn’t be expected to reply to such a childish question.

Lol we didn’t say we knew anyone’s lives it all was a joke and only thing I did was point out how I knew a couple people who play the game a lot, I def don’t know how they live their lives.

Oh, it wasn’t you I think. Somebody else.

Your name is clear. You are free to go.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

one of these weeks, everyone should take work/school/IRL off (if we don’t already) and play against each other 24/7 with respect to your “timezones”. and see how that plays out. just. for. kicks.

had a day off yesterdayD so tuesday is the new monday for this week. bah, mondays.

That’s just not going to happen as right now a lot of people now have university holidays. Therefore, those useless bums (umm I mean, uni students) will pretty much play whenever as they tend to have work on the weekends and not during the week.

And what do you do that allows you to play 20 hours a day?

A bit of a non-sequitur there, no-one does that.

There is def people that do that trust me someone in my guild has stayed up for 4 days strait, he also has 7 legendaries to show for because of the long hours he plays and someone else in my guild has 11 legendaries. Not sure if she stays up late but assuming she does.

If they find that a fulfilling way to spend life, good on them. I just wasn’t impressed by the personal tone of Jahns post, in that it made an assumption that I am unemployed and play games 20 hours per day. I have 2 jobs, and go to uni full time – since the holidays have started a lot of people including myself have more free time and a few of us chose to play games for whatever reason. Knock off the statements about RL unless you actually have a clue.

Totally agree. Nobody has the right to know someone’s life outside this game and they shouldn’t be expected to reply to such a childish question.

Lol we didn’t say we knew anyone’s lives it all was a joke and only thing I did was point out how I knew a couple people who play the game a lot, I def don’t know how they live their lives.

Oh, it wasn’t you I think. Somebody else.

Your name is clear. You are free to go.

Thank goodness I thought I was in trouble

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Hmm might I recommend a different armor dye to complement you’re weapons. But overall like the look. (maybe abyss with some green idk mess around a bit could hold some even sicker looks)

Thank you, I usually wear different dyes but I was doing the guild thing in that one. Also my char looks weird, must have taken the SS at the wrong time.

Also I wish I had Abyss or Black! I bought Celestial back when it was 4g, wish I had bought Abyss as well.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Thank you, I usually wear different dyes but I was doing the guild thing in that one. Also my char looks weird, must have taken the SS at the wrong time.

Also I wish I had Abyss or Black! I bought Celestial back when it was 4g, wish I had bought Abyss as well.

You could always go Midnight Ice. Although when using it on light armour it tends switch between blueish and green :/ Pretty sure anet just made dyes with the heavies in mind…

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valneer.3854

Valneer.3854

JQ, what part of 2v1 do you not understand?
Stop attacking us please?

BG
“I’m here to bearbow and chew bubblegum..and I’m all out of bearbow.”

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

You could always go Midnight Ice. Although when using it on light armour it tends switch between blueish and green :/ Pretty sure anet just made dyes with the heavies in mind…

Them guild colours…. ponders Geez I wonder which guild you were running with earlier :P
Was it a good morning?

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

JQ, what part of 2v1 do you not understand?
Stop attacking us please?

Erm, last time I checked JQ was an SoR guild zzzzzz

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Awesome fights tonight on basically every borderland. Tons of fun tonight.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

pot.6805

I laughed at you thinking me and oxide were the same person. Also what did I ever do to you?!?!

But yeah, probably hard to tell but I am wearing heavy armor in that pic. I’ll check out midnight ice. But a lot of dyes tend to look different on that armor since it is kind of Sylvari based.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Fridays for errone!!!

can’t imagine if i had gw2 back in my uni days. well, i could.. just less rock banding, more zerging. XDDD

this spicy italian sub makes reading this thread that much more fulfilling. omnomz.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

pls Ante don’t delete this my another post.. I just wanted to ask how you can pass water gate of overlock while the gate is closed and destroy all seige . IRON you got kitten inside even this …hahah

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

pls Ante don’t delete this my another post.. I just wanted to ask how you can pass water gate of overlock while the gate is closed and destroy all seige . IRON you got kitten inside even this …hahah

I’m sure Ante won’t do anything about it — dunno about Anet though :P

Um, trying to decipher what you said. That gate looks open to me though, just saying. Another pic?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I kinda have to agree, I’m not too sure what I’m looking at. I can’t see the gate at all.
Have I missed something?

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I’m sure Ante won’t do anything about it — dunno about Anet though :P

Um, trying to decipher what you said. That gate looks open to me though, just saying. Another pic?

She posted again with 2 additional SS a moment ago, but I don’t see that post now. In the second set of screens the gate was clearly closed, though I only saw 1 SoR on the wall.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

more screen here and anyway the gate is closed as IROn are still hitting the gate …
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/bug-exploi-of-watergate-of-overlock/first#post2331692

and the ppl that see in the screen they just go clean seige and mass are still out… of the gate

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

(edited by kaisez.4968)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

portal maybe? cant be clones right?

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

LMAO.. to the RIOT ele I was just fighting in jqbl, so sad you want to 1v1 me and after 15 minute fight you are about to die so you have the spectators come in to save you, stay classy my friend.

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

LMAO.. to the RIOT ele I was just fighting in jqbl, so sad you want to 1v1 me and after 15 minute fight you are about to die so you have the spectators come in to save you, stay classy my friend.

Interrupting a duel? That is unacceptable. We should put a dueling blacklist up so we know who to /salute and who to /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit /sit.

Total class.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

That guild tries really hard, trust me.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Honestly, did you expect anything less?

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Are we allowed on the forums to call out a certain server for being able to hit BG’s Arrow Carts you guy should not be able to target with dragon tooth in EB.

Well, everything can be targeted. If the ac can hit outside the keep/tower, you can get a target on it. It’s a combination of holding control and moving to higher ground. If there is such a spot you cannot click on, you can still get the target. All one has to do is turn on auto target and press one near the general area of the cart. With some luck, they can get the target on the ac. Then it is a simple matter of calling a target for the rest of the eles in your group if there is any.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Past hours JQ in EB => lol (the commander should be fire :p) You liked this moment when you said "gg no ennemy in defense around was pretty easy catch guys " and … bang falling from nowhere ^^ … bannered lord and erased your zerg in the red circle in under 5sec :p Seriously JQ is using their people like meat because they keep sending and I wonder how much gold each this evening cost them ^^
Past hours BG in EB=> try harder ( ^^ )

That was some serious spanking you get guys I am happy I recorded it for my souvenirs

[LORD] Legend Of Red Dragon (EU guild)

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Past hours JQ in EB => lol (the commander should be fire :p) You liked this moment when you said "gg no ennemy in defense around was pretty easy catch guys " and … bang falling from nowhere ^^ … bannered lord and erased your zerg in the red circle in under 5sec :p Seriously JQ is using their people like meat because they keep sending and I wonder how much gold each this evening cost them ^^

That was some serious spanking you get guys I am happy I recorded it for my souvenirs

All that be said you guys were ticking under 200 so good for me.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Snip

Now I challenge All of SoR to follow in the foot steps of the FEAR Leader and Push those people out of your server. When you see it happening walk away form the tower ( yeah it sucks ) but your proving a point. Let him/them die don’t help him/them, make him/them feel un-welcomed.

By sitting there and participating in the taking of a tower or keep when you know someone is specifically doing this then you are also no better than the person exploting and by proxy you too are exploiting. Personally if I was the #1 Server or even #2 and or #3 The last thing I would want going around is that my server uses exploits and glitches to win.

Well then I urge your server to walk away from a tower/keep when you see someone using any AC hack (Don’t even deny that some on your server do). Just keep in mind that it’s not as easy to see if someone on your server is using AC hacks.

Hey, this should apply to any server.

Believe it or not, it is usually individuals who do this. Now, with SoR in the spotlight it was very easy to point fingers, but I HAVE noticed it by both BG and JQ so don’t think your kitten smells like roses my friend and I make the exact same plea to both servers:

If you see someone exploiting in anyway, back off. At least Kaimack has had the mangoods to come up front about what has happened where mostly the whole exploitation debate is pretty much “NO YOU DID IT. NOOO YOU DID IT”.

The fact that you think this is just a problem that involves SoR is very ignorant. I’ve seen some pretty prominent WvW guilds commit exploits many of whom would be in complete disbelief as most guilds in this game are apposed to exploiting.

If people believe this to be a problem then they’d try and be as civil as possible about and avoid picking up the pitchfork as in a situation where all parties have the possibility to be involved I believe that it is highly hypocritical.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding and I retract my center point, I believe all Servers should do this period. I have reported my own server people for glitch/ exploiting the ground bug. as I have said in previous post that may have been deleted. Although it has been prodomianitly done by certain guilds of certain servers. I have no doubt some Kitten Bag has done it on BG and JQ and I believe they should be banned just the same. Like I said if you see them SS or Video it and mail it to anyone of the BG commanders or I am sure the JQ commanders also would take action. We can’t stop them from doing it but we can remove them from damaging our guilds name and hopefully our server’s name.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Past hours JQ in EB => lol (the commander should be fire :p) You liked this moment when you said "gg no ennemy in defense around was pretty easy catch guys " and … bang falling from nowhere ^^ … bannered lord and erased your zerg in the red circle in under 5sec :p Seriously JQ is using their people like meat because they keep sending and I wonder how much gold each this evening cost

It will cost you 5 american dowahs.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

(edited by Hexxed.8023)

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

So it was ok two weeks ago when JQ and SoR doubled teamed BG in EB for 4 to 8 hours per a day for 4 days straight while spawn camping BG the whole time they were doing it. It was also ok and part of the game when you did it on reset night in Hills to BG.

Although now that JQ and BG are hitting you hard ( not sure if they spawn camped you as Ruin and Icoa were on SoRBL all night) Now it is typical and unfair?

Yeah that seems legit…..

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

Awesome fights tonight on basically every borderland. Tons of fun tonight.

Yes awesome fights in Bay, I must say you guys kept multiplyign like kittenroaches in SoRBL Bay All of us were like WTF they keep double the kitten numbers. Although Icoa and RUIN wiped eventually we did hold out not only one zerg twice our NUmbers from JQ but a SoR zerg about the same as our numbers for almost an hour in bay. You guys derserve the win there well played

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

New EU guild on BG?

Quality post from a Quality dude from an obviously quality guild.

The message seems to be you stopped a JQ taking one of your assets? Congratulations,. you have just managed to do what thousands of others have done for months

Love to know how you knew what JQ said, assuming you mean in their map chat, or was it JQ TS? Or maybe I have just misunderstood your excellently written prose.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slyk.1452

Slyk.1452

t1 the most hacks win , you freaks stop with the garb age ,maybe people have a good fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

heres a video of [Agg]ression blobbing tonight, sorry for the blobs guys.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

heres a video of [Agg]ression blobbing tonight, sorry for the blobs guys.

Mmmm, dat music.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

New EU guild on BG?

The message seems to be you stopped a JQ taking one of your assets? Congratulations,. you have just managed to do what thousands of others have done for months

Love to know how you knew what JQ said, assuming you mean in their map chat, or was it JQ TS? Or maybe I have just misunderstood your excellently written prose.

[LORD] is in SoR…
About JQ , you have T1 coverage but you play like T3NA or T5 EU from what I see regulary in wvw. But well I won’t complain and will welcome the loot with open arms. Good fights and good fun so far.
BG you are doing not bad. (hello Prince Jarvan, Jang and others… Your crew are getting better ^^ bring the good fights !)

Titan War

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

We do not have full T1 coverage, and we play like T3? Kind of disrespectful considering we still go out and fight every day. Keep it classy please. Keep up the good fights as well.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I’m impressed we pull off half the crap we do with our numbers outside of SEA, lol. That SM take tonight was a lot of fun. Hope you weren’t too attached to that waypoint As for the EB keep attempt, nice banner! We had a lot fun anyway. Thanks for the fights. We spent huge parts of today and tonight outmanned, but you’ll all see us out there regardless.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slyk.1452

Slyk.1452

band wagon kitten ding dongs , even before SOR exploited an an hacked as much as JQ and the dinglings guilds that follow as if they thought it was them the solo importance of one guilds that made difference,. besides all the zploits an hax ,. your all fights mean absolutely zero , nothing g worth mentioning ,.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

band wagon kitten ding dongs , even before SOR exploited an an hacked as much as JQ and the dinglings guilds that follow as if they thought it was them the solo importance of one guilds that made difference,. besides all the zploits an hax ,. your all fights mean absolutely zero , nothing g worth mentioning ,.

I need about 6 more beers before I can make sense of this post………..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sneltus.7304

Sneltus.7304

Thanks for the fights tonight everyone. Hopefully we can have more nights of constant open field action like tonight! Was a ton of fun!

[Agg] Blob Destroyer

#MaggSwag

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

:p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

I read drunk, just a sec…

Translation: Band Wagoners! SoR exploited and hacked just as much as JQ, and the stupid people that follow these self-important, overrated guilds! You are foolish to think that one guild makes that much of a difference, aside from all of the hacks and exploits that these guilds do to win. All your fights mean absolutely nothing! Nothing worth mentioning anyway!

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

After 2000hours of decoding using NASA computers , the computer made a startling translation. Here it is

My dong is small and I really dislike JQ and SoR

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Velzer.1325

Velzer.1325

After 2000hours of decoding using NASA computers , the computer made a startling translation. Here it is

My dong is small and I really dislike JQ and SoR

1. funniest JQ right here
Phasor Domain [TSYM]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Too hardcore for xploits. Rolling out with the zploits now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Titan,

What you’ve written is completely disrespectful to JQ. It’s thoroughly uncalled for, JQ is going through a tough time and they are doing their best to reorganize.

Also, weren’t you also on Kaineng running with RISE and WM back when Kaineng was heading to the top? They are still formidable fighters IMHO, nothing to be trifled with.

On another note, saw new HiS in BG, great fighting group. Welcome. /salute.

FW

New EU guild on BG?

[LORD] is in SoR…
About JQ , you have T1 coverage but you play like T3NA or T5 EU from what I see regulary in wvw. But well I won’t complain and will welcome the loot with open arms. Good fights and good fun so far.
BG you are doing not bad. (hello Prince Jarvan, Jang and others… Your crew are getting better ^^ bring the good fights !)

Titan War

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)