7/5: DB/TC/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

[EA] & [TG] having a blast this matchup. TCs endless pressure and Ebay’s dangerous guilds ( [Rekz] . . . yall are scary) are a blast to fight and are forcing us to step our game up hard.

Enjoy!

Good vid. Would have been better if it wasn’t sped up.

Thanks! Only way to fit fights like those within the average youtuber’s attention span (3-5mins), else the videos would run 30 mins long lol.

Vid sucks, IMO. Your game-play is mediocre, sub-par at the best and there is like zero shots of me.

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Beat this, DB. The Golem God blesseth thee with holy flames.

You’re at about half our force from yesterday… keep building!

Ours was more stylised.

That may be true, there is only one way to settle this……

Golem Wars

This needs to happen!

In honor of Pacific Rim and to help make a fun end to the week we must have Golem Wars tonight (perhaps with Golem Fight Club as well?)

Were in, Ill donate the golems myself lol… Just need a time and place. Myabe after the dolyak parade?

After Dolyak Parade sounds good

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Beat this, DB. The Golem God blesseth thee with holy flames.

You’re at about half our force from yesterday… keep building!

Ours was more stylised.

That may be true, there is only one way to settle this……

Golem Wars

This needs to happen!

In honor of Pacific Rim and to help make a fun end to the week we must have Golem Wars tonight (perhaps with Golem Fight Club as well?)

Were in, Ill donate the golems myself lol… Just need a time and place. Myabe after the dolyak parade?

After Dolyak Parade sounds good

Yes! Just a friendly reminder that the Dolyak parade will be happening tonight at 6 PM server time. I’ll decide a borderland about 20-30 minutes ahead of time to try to find the best borderland! Once again, if you think you will need tonics, feel free to send me a message, or wait until we start to organize in the BL’s and ask a DOLY representative!

If people want to end the parade with a golem fight club, I think that would just be awesome!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Thanks to all that played King of the Hill, in the WvW JP! Was fun

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I always seem to forget how obnoxious TC’s forum presence gets when they’re winning handily.

It’s not a good trait.

Well if you have forgotten TC’s be sure to remember DB’s obnoxious forum presence when they were winning handily.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: ncntbstndr.2478

ncntbstndr.2478

DB won handily?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

DB won handily?

Thrice upon a time (DB/FA/TC)

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I always seem to forget how obnoxious TC’s forum presence gets when they’re winning handily.

It’s not a good trait.

Well if you have forgotten TC’s be sure to remember DB’s obnoxious forum presence when they were winning handily.

Find it funny that people forget the TC forum warriors came to us saying we wouldn’t win T2 cause we were trash…. Same individuals whined on the forums that our forum warriors were being mean. Big wheel of garbage if you ask me but whatever

However, the mayo comment was dumb that we all can agree on

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

[EA] & [TG] having a blast this matchup. TCs endless pressure and Ebay’s dangerous guilds ( [Rekz] . . . yall are scary) are a blast to fight and are forcing us to step our game up hard.

Enjoy!

Good vid. Would have been better if it wasn’t sped up.

Thanks! Only way to fit fights like those within the average youtuber’s attention span (3-5mins), else the videos would run 30 mins long lol.

Vid sucks, IMO. Your game-play is mediocre, sub-par at the best and there is like zero shots of me.

I hate you Con. Where have you been ? Kelv misses you. lol

P.S. Made my Guardian a Charr just for you.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

It’s not a good trait.

Find it funny that people forget the TC forum warriors came to us saying we wouldn’t win T2 cause we were trash…. Same individuals whined on the forums that our forum warriors were being mean. Big wheel of garbage if you ask me but whatever

I still remember. Though, if I had to say who did PvF more, it was definitely DB. I remember a slew of [RE]/[CO] and a few [EA] members talking tons of crap when we were down, too. Well, until that morning we stomped the scoreboard. But before that it was nothing but ’’it’s been fun here gais but T1 looks nice" and “free bags on our way to T1” along with “enjoy another loss this week”. Still, our two weeks of being stomped was well deserved, because of the morons who went into your other matchup thread and talked.

Basically, both servers have keyboard cowboys, and while one of us is winning, the other is sulking, and vice versa. Same goes for population. When we win, they come out, when we are losing, they aren’t anywhere to be seen. :/

I do believe our servers have a fair bit of the same problems.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

+1

I have been on a bunch of servers now, and it’s the same no matter where you go.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

It’s not a good trait.

I still remember. Though, if I had to say who did PvF more, it was definitely DB. I remember a slew of [RE]/[CO] and a few [EA] members talking tons of crap when we were down, too. Well, until that morning we stomped the scoreboard. But before that it was nothing but ’’it’s been fun here gais but T1 looks nice" and “free bags on our way to T1” along with “enjoy another loss this week”. Still, our two weeks of being stomped was well deserved, because of the morons who went into your other matchup thread and talked.

Basically, both servers have keyboard cowboys, and while one of us is winning, the other is sulking, and vice versa. Same goes for population. When we win, they come out, when we are losing, they aren’t anywhere to be seen. :/

I want names and address of all those [EA], they will rue the day they spew such slander on these here forums

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

It’s not a good trait.

I want names and address of all those [EA], they will rue the day they spew such slander on these here forums

RUE THE DAY

Attachments:

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

It’s not a good trait.

+1 x 1000

except now TC has a higher “WvW” pop but you guys wanna challenge a “T1” server so that is expected!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Dolyak parade will start gathering in 1 hour! The borderland will be announced shortly!

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Big wheel of garbage if you ask me but whatever

Truth. Everyone on the wheel needs to get the heck off. Garbage stinks.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Hey all! I have decided that the Dolyak parade will be in TCBL, gathering at windmills! I hope you all turn out and have some fun!!

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFcknHoudini.7842

MrFcknHoudini.7842

Really hitting us through walls?
not winning by enough?

Attachments:

Im Houdini
Boss Ele
Proud member of Void

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Hey all! I have decided that the Dolyak parade will be in TCBL, gathering at windmills! I hope you all turn out and have some fun!!

Remember when FA crashed that one Dolyak parade…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanny.6987

Lanny.6987

fun times in TCBL tonight!

I heard there was 30+ golems in the rush. If so, please tell me there was video and post it!

There were fifty golems, 23 mesmers, and at least one person recording (though I don’t have any links, unfortunately).

http://www.twitch.tv/legendarydisco/profile/pastBroadcasts

We siege-capped the map for golems.

We thought 35 golems, but 50 works too. It was pretty epic. I was standing at Hills South Gate when they started to make it up the stairs… half the golems were still walking up the steps when the gate busted. There was this gigantic line of golems. I just want to know how long it took you all to make those!

No idea how long it took. They were built for the event start. But the kick-off for it went this way. (As accurately as I can recall it.)

DB Commander: Oh man. Bunch of guildies just mailed me a bunch of siege.
Someone: Yeah. That’s gonna make it a lot easier on commanders that you can mail it.
DB Commander: I mean they sent me a ton. I must have like 70 golems…
DB Commander: Hey. Y’all get on at 5pm tomorrow and we’ll give TC a 70 golem salute!

And that’s how the 50 golem siege limit was discovered.

in Match-ups

Virtute.8251

fun times in TCBL tonight!

I heard there was 30+ golems in the rush. If so, please tell me there was video and post it!

There were fifty golems, 23 mesmers, and at least one person recording (though I don’t have any links, unfortunately).

http://www.twitch.tv/legendarydisco/profile/pastBroadcasts

We siege-capped the map for golems.

We thought 35 golems, but 50 works too. It was pretty epic. I was standing at Hills South Gate when they started to make it up the stairs… half the golems were still walking up the steps when the gate busted. There was this gigantic line of golems. I just want to know how long it took you all to make those!

No idea how long it took. They were built for the event start. But the kick-off for it went this way. (As accurately as I can recall it.)

DB Commander: Oh man. Bunch of guildies just mailed me a bunch of siege.
Someone: Yeah. That’s gonna make it a lot easier on commanders that you can mail it.
DB Commander: I mean they sent me a ton. I must have like 70 golems…
DB Commander: Hey. Y’all get on at 5pm tomorrow and we’ll give TC a 70 golem salute!

And that’s how the 50 golem siege limit was discovered.

They talked about it the night before, and bought alphas off the TP when they were at 26s each. Mystic tried to wait for Hroflr (the buyer) but Hroflr was late due to last-minute work. He did get to mess around in an omega at the end, right before we saved T3 upgraded garrison by switching maps and portaling people in with the 20+ mesmers we still had.

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Thank you to all of those who came out to the very successful Dolyak parade! I was very happy to see both DB and TC people showing up and cooperating to celebrate running free! I certainly had a fantastic time, and I hope everyone else did!

To the Ebay who looked a bit suprised when we all ran into your spawn, it was a neccessary sacrifice to the dolyak god, Bloody Beard!

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

It’s not a good trait.

One I remember off the bat was Lani. A few posts here and there were pretty bad. But I feel that was because of the smack talkers who came into the prior match thread, as well. A few dweebos on our server weren’t helping either. I don’t always see eye to eye with her, but yeah. Most of my example phrases were from RE and CO.

Even I sometimes get annoyed at those posts that go like, ’’hey X, your hills is mighty fine in [color]!" and the like.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Alpha’s are currently going for 17s! I got just 100

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Virtute.8251

I won’t be happy until omegas are <50s

^____^

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

We are coming, golems are a go

Attachments:

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

It’s not a good trait.

One I remember off the bat was Lani. A few posts here and there were pretty bad. But I feel that was because of the smack talkers who came into the prior match thread, as well. A few dweebos on our server weren’t helping either. I don’t always see eye to eye with her, but yeah. Most of my example phrases were from RE and CO.

Even I sometimes get annoyed at those posts that go like, ’’hey X, your hills is mighty fine in [color]!" and the like.

To handle Lani all you need to do is roll up any magazine (newspaper for substitution) and just give her a good smack on the nose and she will behave

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

It’s not a good trait.

To handle Lani all you need to do is roll up any magazine (newspaper for substitution) and just give her a good smack on the nose and she will behave

I’m sure I don’t know Lani as well as her guildies do,
But that’s been my impression too.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

One I remember off the bat was Lani.

Lol.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

It’s not a good trait.

I’m sure I don’t know Lani as well as her guildies do,
But that’s been my impression too.

Con, you have no idea how to handle any woman. ;D

I don’t behave in the forums. It’s like a kindergarten playground in here.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Great fights tonight with [NS] hope to see you guys again soon, all excellent players! we haven’t run into a challenge like you guys since AD from DR.

Odinzu, loved the fights vs [EP] you have a great group, highlight was the 5 thieves with thieves guild, and getting focused down haaard, ouch!. Great lols!

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Hay Arale, I like the color of your hills…

/wink wink, knudge, knudge

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

It’s more of a disagreement thing. I admire her pride in her server though.

Hay Arale, I like the color of your hills…

/wink wink, knudge, knudge

I’m a guy if that makes this any better.

Awesomeee fight club @ dbbl windmill. I’ve really grown in skill fighting EB Roamers. I will miss you guys. Picture for memories!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Great fights tonight with [NS] hope to see you guys again soon, all excellent players! we haven’t run into a challenge like you guys since AD from DR.

Odinzu, loved the fights vs [EP] you have a great group, highlight was the 5 thieves with thieves guild, and getting focused down haaard, ouch!. Great lols!

Same to you. Looking forward to meeting again

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Lots of fun was had yesterday! Wonder who we will get next week =P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Y’all get smoked again I take it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Lenador.1436:

Arale.4207:

Arale Gray – Mesmer – Tarnished Coast – Looking for 1v1’s in WvW!

———————————————————————————————————————————————
Don’t know why the quote option wasn’t up so I had to copy and paste this. Just a friendly reminder, I know most of us and your guys know which RE you’re talking about but when it comes to a TC an DB matchup would it be too much trouble to add [RE] Red, or [RE] Reth, to give a better picture of which RE you’re talking about? Not everyone knows the deal there some may think you’re talking about the wrong one.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Lenador.1436:

Arale.4207:

Arale Gray – Mesmer – Tarnished Coast – Looking for 1v1’s in WvW!

———————————————————————————————————————————————
Don’t know why the quote option wasn’t up so I had to copy and paste this. Just a friendly reminder, I know most of us and your guys know which RE you’re talking about but when it comes to a TC an DB matchup would it be too much trouble to add [RE] Red, or [RE] Reth, to give a better picture of which RE you’re talking about? Not everyone knows the deal there some may think you’re talking about the wrong one.

DB RE has merged into another guild.
So it shouldn’t be much of an issue anymore except when we’re talking about the past.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

Think they won. :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtPulse.8630

ArtPulse.8630

After a lot of chasing, I found the responsible for the endless trail of Choco Cookies Trays along Dragonbrand Borderlands last night.

Once I did, I took a picture with the fellas see attached.

Thank you DB and eBay for last week! Was fun =)

Attachments:

Esthetics – Tarnished Coast
[Cult] Counterculture

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Since I won’t be seeing you guys most likely again before reset.

TC, you guys are a surprisingly fun and sporting lot, given your ranking. With a great roaming community.

DB, you folks are an still an overwhelming force… Not much else to say there.

Also, was great coming out to watch last night’s GvG for once. Finally made it to see one after all this time. A ton of TC in attendance, while I saw little to no DB. On their own BL no less. What was up with that?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Awesome last minute ninja on SMC, EBay! Props to y’all. =3 Fun week again, whoo!

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

It’s not a good trait.

From what I recall during those weeks, the forum warring was all of 3 people. One guy was being a real kitten , two others were definitely obnoxious. However, the vast majority of DB posts the weeks we were winning were praising the competition and saying how nice the matchup was. Also of minor interest is none of these three have posted in weeks.

I think our label as forum warring kittens is at least skewed by a very small minority, if not revisionist entirely. By now, whatever offensive comments we did make have certainly been repaid in full. I’ll use your comment about hills being a certain color as a perfect example … Lani says something to that effect once, so in the ensuing weeks we get almost daily screenshots and comments of TC holding our Garrison.

Everyone does it, but for some reason comments made months ago by only a couple people on DB seem to have really stuck in people’s heads.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Since I won’t be seeing you guys most likely again before reset.

TC, you guys are a surprisingly fun and sporting lot, given your ranking. With a great roaming community.

DB, you folks are an still an overwhelming force… Not much else to say there.

Also, was great coming out to watch last night’s GvG for once. Finally made it to see one after all this time. A ton of TC in attendance, while I saw little to no DB. On their own BL no less. What was up with that?

We were karma training I believe

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Think they won. :o

Well that sux

Way to drop the ball NS….

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

See ya around TC and DB! Had a surprising amount of fun, smaller fights going up against two of the biggest servers in the game.

If anyone is up for some last minute 3v3’s we are always looking to improve, just PM me.

Good luck!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lbcommander.2197

Lbcommander.2197

So, after much discussion about if a camps supply resets to 100 when its flipped or it stays with whatever supplies it has when the amount is below 100 is finally over.

The verdict: its stays drained when flipped.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

It’s not a good trait.

From what I recall during those weeks, the forum warring was all of 3 people. One guy was being a real kitten , two others were definitely obnoxious. However, the vast majority of DB posts the weeks we were winning were praising the competition and saying how nice the matchup was. Also of minor interest is none of these three have posted in weeks.

I think our label as forum warring kittens is at least skewed by a very small minority, if not revisionist entirely. By now, whatever offensive comments we did make have certainly been repaid in full. I’ll use your comment about hills being a certain color as a perfect example … Lani says something to that effect once, so in the ensuing weeks we get almost daily screenshots and comments of TC holding our Garrison.

Everyone does it, but for some reason comments made months ago by only a couple people on DB seem to have really stuck in people’s heads.

Yeah. I’m aware thakittens like, 4-6 or so people on each side, depending how you look at it. I just remember the first two weeks being really nasty in the match up threads towards TC. Though, it normalized after we proved some people wrong. The reason I remember the most is because of the T1 aspiring trolls & their master plan to recruit & shoot up. Those posts bugged me to no end, simply because I knew it wouldn’t work out for DB just like it wouldn’t for TC if we ever went to T1 (something that was proven painfully a few weeks ago, for both of us).

in Match-ups

Posted by: duckgirl.8769

duckgirl.8769

Waypoint all the things!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

So, after much discussion about if a camps supply resets to 100 when its flipped or it stays with whatever supplies it has when the amount is below 100 is finally over.

The verdict: its stays drained when flipped.

it better, or I’ve been wasting money buying upgrades in camps I know we’re about to lose, solely to prevent the supply from falling into the hands of our enemies.

also, this week has been a fun match, but next week I’d prefer to get a different pair of opponents. TC and DB are each fun to play against, but both of you at once leaves me exhausted.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay