9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Pretty funny to see BG and JQ paying guild to join their servers.
Poor guys.

I have yet to see anything more than rumor and speculation that guilds were ever paid to join a server.

There is a difference between helping a guild (who in all likelihood was going to transfer anyway) get all of it’s members over by donating/loaning gold to them and outright paying them gold to transfer to a server.

How about we deal with facts, supported by real evidence, rather than this crap that’s going around lately?

I’ve talked to a friend. The guild got 100% paid.

If you get a collection of anecdotes it is not fact, just a pile of anecdotes. There are no problems with offering help for transfers if they legitimately want to come over – I also love the implication that if you help people out and not be a selfish kitten it is observed as a negative thing.

It’s one thing to help guilds out to get over to a server, it’s a whole other thing to throw money out and start begging guilds to come over like your server does. Buying guilds does not build a strong community and does not help your server.

I think we need a definition of what a strong community is soon, if you want to include that variable in this recruiting race.

From my time on SoR, i can definately say that my definition is completely different than yours. Most boring LA I ever spent time in. I need the happy banter and a few trolls, but all i got was “LF3M CoF P1” every 5 minutes….

If it was all about how much cash can be waved infront of the noses of susceptible guilds, Jade Quarry IS winning. But only because neither BG or SoR have the same kind of “public funds”.

BG/SoR/JQ…. Whatever. kitten – You are all the same, recruiting, assisting transferring guilds with funds, trying to pursuade guilds to transfer by offering gold, making guild stay by offering gold – Then turn around and talk smack about the others for doing it.
Get over yourself and put that fake halo in the drawer.

I’ll be back from my PvE hibernation on YB soon, might be time to pay JQ a visit again.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

It’s like the t1 servers don’t understand that leagues are coming out.

This is not even close to T1 exclusive, go check out the servers expected to be the top of silver league. It’s like you don’t even understand its 6 months later and you can stop being bitter.

bitter about what? i am on the receiving end of your stacking when leagues come and no i don’t like being spawn camped.

If you weren’t bitter you wouldn’t come into this thread badmouthing us time and again.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This is not even close to T1 exclusive, go check out the servers expected to be the top of silver league. It’s like you don’t even understand its 6 months later and you can stop being bitter.

bitter about what? i am on the receiving end of your stacking when leagues come and no i don’t like being spawn camped.

If you weren’t bitter you wouldn’t come into this thread badmouthing us time and again.

I was expecting you

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Now that i got your attention lets play a little game =)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

sure.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

sure.

I spoke to Choc last night he was an interesting character, is he really BG’s “server leader”?

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Who’s choc?

Server politics don’t interest me. I log in > Get on TS > ask which BL the float team is on > join that BL > play for 3 hours > log off.

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Who’s choc?

/15 chars

apparently he’s Blackgates server leader, but in all honesty after fighting SoR last week kinda rooting for you guys now.

#Noteventrolling #sahbored #thisisn’teveninstagram #whenwilligetbannedfromforums?

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Who’s choc?

Server politics don’t interest me. I log in > Get on TS > ask which BL the float team is on > join that BL > play for 3 hours > log off.

exactly 3 hours? not even a minute more?

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Who’s choc?

exactly 3 hours? not even a minute more?

Maybe a minute or two more or less. I go to bed at midnight.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Absynthe.4093

Absynthe.4093

Wow, this thread is much more entertaining than anyone at EU.

Thanks for that 30 min battle in SoR keep on EB yesterday evening.
In the end even PRESS 111111 didnt work anymore
Skill lag ftw

GD – Good old Days

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

[SG] would like to thank SoR/BG for all the fun fights today in SoR BL and later on at night when we were hopping around the maps. Thanks for the fights early MERC squad.

The Gypsy train was pretty long and strong and getten the bags tonight. We will take it a bit more chill tomorrow while we rest for [RATS].

Also AGG/NS are both very easy to work with when on the same maps. These guys are like kids in a candy store right now farming the megablobs.

As a commander you don’t even need to see NS/AGG pins on the map to know their location, you can see their big happy smiles from across the map.

(RATS ON WEDNESDAY JQ! Be afraid bookahs, be very very afraid!)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Great fights on EB yesterday, A big welcome to the new guilds on JQ and BG. Its great to have some tough opposition during EU TZ and its great to see JQ’s revival. While JQ has always brought good fights, yesterday was a different ball game. Its a shame the 2v1 against SoR ran all night during EU but it is what it is. I’m not complaining if the bags keep coming as thick and fast as they did for everyone yesterday.

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

…A big welcome to the new guilds on JQ and BG

Omg who is BG getting?

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Keep whining, I’m sure I’ll care more the more you do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: inocencio.1734

inocencio.1734

Well looks like JQ has received [Agg], [NS], and now an EU guild named [GD]? Not sure why everybody is stacking T1, its going to suck during ‘Leagues’ when 5 weeks out of 6 youll be fighting ghost town servers. Guilds should spread out instead of stacking T1 servers.

You say that but BG and SoR have more numbers than JQ.

Im not so sure about that anymore. Your SEA is massive, you now have a big EU, and your NA has big kitten NS/Agg/SF/HzH/SG/etc zergs.

Youre on par if not bigger now.

I agree that our NA is on par now. We have one EU guild that fields 25-30. SoR outnumbers us in EU and Sea and Oceanic. We are not trying to overstack at all we just want to be competitive.

SoR only has IRON during EU as of now and fields 30 while other guilds are on breaks. Outnumbered in SEA by SoR? Don’t kid yourself, please. JQ has the best SEA coverage. Guilds like GGYY reinforced you guys not too long ago with 30+ even when your SEA coverage was best. Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

SoR has 3 EU guilds, and 3 sea guilds that field 30+. ATM is the only guild we have that fields 30+, and now you have oceanic guilds. As I said we are trying to be competitive. SoR is the first server to have 4 coverage times. So take that in to consideration.

Just curious, which three SoR sea guilds can field 30+?

lol comes from nys which has 3 kitten guilds. you guys field over 40 as well not sure why you guys qqing about coverage.
song has over 40 for sure and sahp has over 50.
is iron scared of of competition during eu with their 50man+ blob

ps sor you guys not looking weak enough during sea please tank the score even more.

This is a vedio named [SONG] Epic Fights from July to September.
http://youtu.be/rXbWKr690cE
You can easily make sure how many ppl SONG has.
And i dont think a map can be full with 40+40+50=130 ppl when SONG , SAHP and NYS work in same bl.
Perhaps the game you play is not gw2 o.0.

(edited by inocencio.1734)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

…A big welcome to the new guilds on JQ and BG

Omg who is BG getting?

I guess we need to start tanking the score to get some transfers

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

None of this crap about recruiting matters….. once leagues start in the beginning of October we WILL all be facing at the minimum 5 weeks of complete boredom and PVD. If there is a JQ vs BG vs SOR matchup, then make it 6 weeks of PVD.

Then we can hope and pray that Anet doesn’t go ahead with a season 2……… assuming everyone hasn’t quite wvw by then that is.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

None of this crap about recruiting matters….. once leagues start in the beginning of October we WILL all be facing at the minimum 5 weeks of complete boredom and PVD. If there is a JQ vs BG vs SOR matchup, then make it 6 weeks of PVD.

Then we can hope and pray that Anet doesn’t go ahead with a season 2……… assuming everyone hasn’t quite wvw by then that is.

Completely agree with you. I wish they went back to the original matchups system.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

How about everyone stop whinging and get back to zerging and mashing 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: inocencio.1734

inocencio.1734

Well looks like JQ has received [Agg], [NS], and now an EU guild named [GD]? Not sure why everybody is stacking T1, its going to suck during ‘Leagues’ when 5 weeks out of 6 youll be fighting ghost town servers. Guilds should spread out instead of stacking T1 servers.

Im not so sure about that anymore. Your SEA is massive, you now have a big EU, and your NA has big kitten NS/Agg/SF/HzH/SG/etc zergs.

I agree that our NA is on par now. We have one EU guild that fields 25-30. SoR outnumbers us in EU and Sea and Oceanic. We are not trying to overstack at all we just want to be competitive.

SoR only has IRON during EU as of now and fields 30 while other guilds are on breaks. Outnumbered in SEA by SoR? Don’t kid yourself, please. JQ has the best SEA coverage. Guilds like GGYY reinforced you guys not too long ago with 30+ even when your SEA coverage was best. Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

SoR has 3 EU guilds, and 3 sea guilds that field 30+. ATM is the only guild we have that fields 30+, and now you have oceanic guilds. As I said we are trying to be competitive. SoR is the first server to have 4 coverage times. So take that in to consideration.

lol comes from nys which has 3 kitten guilds. you guys field over 40 as well not sure why you guys qqing about coverage.

ps sor you guys not looking weak enough during sea please tank the score even more.

And i dont think a map can be full with 40+40+50=130 ppl when SONG , SAHP and NYS work in same bl.

wow you guys are so defensive about number i did not mention all 3 of you on the same bl.

song and sahp almost capped bg bl last night

They start raid at BGBL with 3 guild in ONE map.
And your math is really bad go back to elementary school and learn again.
40+40+50 not equal to 80 or 90.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

SONG and SAHP are just great like that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

wow you guys are so defensive about number i did not mention all 3 of you on the same bl.

actually i would worry about your maths skills it is your message that was quoted

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

You should have at least 2 EU guilds which can field 30+. IRON and KISS and some NA guys helping out at EU time.

Sorry to disappoint but KISS was only running around 12 that night.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Stealth.8150

You should have at least 2 EU guilds which can field 30+. IRON and KISS and some NA guys helping out at EU time.

Sorry to disappoint but KISS was only running around 12 that night.

the other 18 got devoured by iron i heard wrex did it

in Match-ups

Stealth.8150

actually i would worry about your maths skills it is your message that was quoted

Not only do you need to learn elementary math, you need to learn some punctuation as well.

if you gonna troll at least come up with something orginal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Can someone please help me?
I still can’t understand why people are complaining we recruited 4 guilds?

2 guilds, GD and TKG, to fill up the absolute void we had in EU and oceanic.

2 guilds, NS and Agg, to replace the 4 (!) guilds we lost in NA (aco, WARD, WvW, Pro)

You guys really prefer to fight our doors? I simply can’t find another explanation :-/

You didn’t lose WvW. Just it’s guild leadership.

Glad you know ALL the things about guilds on servers you loathe.

No, Zombieland is empty. After their leaders left the players also left the guild, thus leaving an empty guild.

That’s exactly what I was saying lol. I believe Grey (and HzH aswell?) is where the leftovers moved to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Here to pay my respect as a person who fought GD, on SFR’s side and Piken Square side, and recently moved out of Blackgate. My favorite guild to fight, because I know that if I slack for 2 seconds I’m dead. Hard kittening fights against GD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Here to put an end to “if and when Agg leaves” rumors. We made our Chinese friends in Jade Quarry a promise that Aggression will be staying on Jade Quarry for the long run this time, longer than our longest stay on any server previously (Sea of Sorrows) during our PPT days. The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

I also believe no more transfers are needed, Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand could use guilds if there is an intention on having more than 3 “competitive” servers.

Of course, PredatoR, as we all know, “promises” are made to be broken too. Please prove this type thinking wrong and actually stay “for the long run this time,” kkthx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Pretty funny to see BG and JQ paying guild to join their servers.
Poor guys.

And SoR is not? lmao. =.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Here to put an end to “if and when Agg leaves” rumors. We made our Chinese friends in Jade Quarry a promise that Aggression will be staying on Jade Quarry for the long run this time, longer than our longest stay on any server previously (Sea of Sorrows) during our PPT days. The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

I also believe no more transfers are needed, Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand could use guilds if there is an intention on having more than 3 “competitive” servers.

I’m actually surprised you guys choose JQ as your final server, especially after that big ole fiasco between AGG and SF on where GvG’s should take place the last time you were on JQ.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

I’m actually surprised you guys choose JQ as your final server, especially after that big ole fiasco between AGG and SF on where GvG’s should take place the last time you were on JQ.

Not surprised at all considering how resilient the core of JQ has been over the weeks and months of WvW.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

To the random SONG zerg that stopped, I snapped a pic before you guys got bored of me! I was typing on here as you butchered me alive….
THOSE SNUGGLES HURT!

<3

Extra <3 to my quaggan friend

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

It was good to have TKG back . It was also good to see Agg have confirmed their stay. It is also confirmed that a EU guild has come over. Also tonight the fights in JQ bay between JQ vs NYS and SAHP was epic. Keep it going mates. /Salute

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

It was good to have TKG back . It was also good to see Agg have confirmed their stay. It is also confirmed that a EU guild has come over. Also tonight the fights in JQ bay between JQ vs NYS and SAHP was epic. Keep it going mates. /Salute

D:

Give TKG back! I miss them already cries

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

I ll be honest with you, no matter the amount of psychological projection nobody likes JQ…nobody. This dates back from when JQ used to constantly block the Jumping Puzzle back in the days with 10 vs 1 at the entrance. This attracted a lot of people to JQ, people who enjoyed this type of behavior but were not that good in wvw.

From then on they made enemies from acting like kittenbags. Nothing has changed yet and the only thing JQ has left is paying guilds to come to their server so they can say they are T1 material…but they are not and their reputation still follows them.

For a long time JQ had relied on SoR but that changed some time ago when SoR decided to not carry JQ anymore. There is a reason JQ never ever gets the number 1 spot and it should be pretty clear by now.

JQ does not belong in T1…it never did and JQ will always a bad reputation unfortunately

(edited by Monsoon.2589)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Score Update!

To the random SONG zerg that stopped, I snapped a pic before you guys got bored of me! I was typing on here as you butchered me alive….
THOSE SNUGGLES HURT!

<3

This is the official response to how many people SONG has. :P

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

THOSE SNUGGLES HURT!

<3

This is the official response to how many people SONG has. :P

Haha, there were more beforehand, but I couldn’t get a good shot of everyone :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I ll be honest with you, no matter the amount of psychological projection nobody likes JQ…nobody. This dates back from when JQ used to constantly block the Jumping Puzzle back in the days with 10 vs 1 at the entrance. This attracted a lot of people to JQ, people who enjoyed this type of behavior but were not that good in wvw.

From then on they made enemies from acting like kittenbags. Nothing has changed yet and the only thing JQ has left is paying guilds to come to their server so they can say they are T1 material…but they are not and their reputation still follows them.

For a long time JQ had relied on SoR but that changed some time ago when SoR decided to not carry JQ anymore. There is a reason JQ never ever gets the number 1 spot and it should be pretty clear by now.

JQ does not belong in T1…it never did

JQ got first like 4-5 weeks ago.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Epic battle indeed. but actually SAHP is on other bl. Its only us and SONG

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

http://www.twitch.tv/gw2ascii

Livestreaming havoc and general roaming’s!

Really Ascii? Super adventure box?

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

http://www.twitch.tv/gw2ascii

Livestreaming havoc and general roaming’s!

Ascii’s guide to converting karma to gold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Who kitten ed in your cereal this morning?

JQ does not belong in T1…it never did and JQ will always a bad reputation unfortunately

Jay Que

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Come to JQ!! We need PVF warriors! K, thanks

hello friends im gl of kitten all three t1 servers offered to pay for our transfer

discuss

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

Best Necromancer NA…. srsly ? BUAHAHA

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

(edited by Seuche.4809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I am guessing he died in the jumping puzzle to some JQ and he hasn’t gotten over it.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

That is what I am guessing. Moonsoon just needs to get over it and move on. Carrying all that hatred for JQ is not healthy. If you need counseling, I am available but I charge 1G/hour.

I am guessing he died in the jumping puzzle to some JQ and he hasn’t gotten over it.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

T1 lore is so interesting!

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

And on a lighter note, JINX had some really great times tonight fighting small skirmishes and i guess what i would call light zerging 10-15 peeps. Thanks all we fought in SOR bl and in JQ BL it was a lot of fun.

I seem to run in to your guild a lot. I like you guys you put in work

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Hi.

1. I like JQ. This disproves your statement about no one liking JQ. I also like BG and SoR. They are very strong opponents.
2. JQ has been a T1-strengh server since launch. Feel free to look it up.
3. You have an awful lot of posts complaining about skill lag, jumping puzzles, ANet, WvW, etc. Doesn’t make you look good.

Just another careless bird.